PDA

View Full Version : Bob Monkhouse

Liffrea
09-04-2009, 04:55 PM
This man is legend.:D:

They laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now.

I can still enjoy sex at 74 - I live at 75, so it's no distance.

I want to die like my father, peacefully in his sleep, not screaming and terrified, like his passengers.

I'm not saying my wife's a bad cook, but she uses a smoke alarm as a timer.

My mother tried to kill me when I was a baby. She denied it. She said she thought the plastic bag would keep me fresh.

My wife said: 'Can my mother come down for the weekend?' So I said: 'Why?' and she said: 'Well, she's been up on the roof two weeks already'.

What do gardeners do when they retire?

What's a geriatric? A German footballer scoring three goals.

How can we expect a politician to believe in the wisdom of the people when he knows it was the people who voted him in?

Real happiness is when you marry a girl for love and find out later she has money.

People always say: "You're a comedian, tell us a joke." They don't say: "You're an MP, tell us a lie."

Treffie
09-05-2009, 10:10 AM
What do gardeners do when they retire?

I'm waiting....................................:D

RoyBatty
09-05-2009, 12:53 PM
People always say: "You're a comedian, tell us a joke." They don't say: "You're an MP, tell us a lie."

:thumb001:

How can we expect a politician to believe in the wisdom of the people when he knows it was the people who voted him in?

:thumb001: :thumb001:

Real happiness is when you marry a girl for love and find out later she has money.

:thumb001: :thumb001: :D