PDA

View Full Version : Drugs and students

ubellaz
05-06-2013, 06:08 AM
Drugs have become one of the serious problem all around the world. Specially among the schools and colleges. A large number of the different type of drugs being used by the students. For me this is not a healthy practice. They do not just damage their health but also ruin their future. Their personality and mental health is damaged by it very much. Also they become sort of good for nothing for the society. what do you think?

Anglojew
05-06-2013, 06:15 AM
Expands the mind

derLowe
05-06-2013, 06:35 AM
Expands the mind

and shortens the memory.

Han Cholo
05-06-2013, 06:37 AM
Are you including legal drugs?

Onur
05-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Drugs have become one of the serious problem all around the world. Specially among the schools and colleges. A large number of the different type of drugs being used by the students. For me this is not a healthy practice. They do not just damage their health but also ruin their future. Their personality and mental health is damaged by it very much. Also they become sort of good for nothing for the society. what do you think?
I see that you are from USA. So i need to remind you that the artificial hormones injected to your chicken and pork meat dishes, corn syrup and other additives in your coca cola and frankenstein GMO McDonalds food are much more harmful to your health than most of the illegal drugs.

Frosty
05-07-2013, 01:28 PM
I see that you are from USA. So i need to remind you that the artificial hormones injected to your chicken and pork meat dishes, corn syrup and other additives in your coca cola and frankenstein GMO McDonalds food are much more harmful to your health than most of the illegal drugs.
Realy?Drugs make you feel and look like a rubbish and they are harmful not only for the user but for all those around him,because he is ready to steal,cheat and even kill for a dose.
Beside the brain,they damage all internal organs far more quickly than anything else.Never seen or heard of a drug/or alcohol/ addicted who had died of old age.

The Lawspeaker
05-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Hmm for a lot of students AIDS has also become a problem: Acquired Insanity Due to Studies. There is so much pressure put on students and it's difficult for them to pay back the debts after they have studied. Who came up with all these new measures: the generation that took 10 years to graduate a history course and who had it all paid for them by the State.

Han Cholo
05-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Realy?Drugs make you feel and look like a rubbish and they are harmful not only for the user but for all those around him,because he is ready to steal,cheat and even kill for a dose.
Beside the brain,they damage all internal organs far more quickly than anything else.Never seen or heard of a drug/or alcohol/ addicted who had died of old age.

Are you really 36 years old?

Frosty
05-08-2013, 06:50 AM
Are you really 36 years old?
Mhm.Is that a problem?

Han Cholo
05-08-2013, 07:10 AM
Mhm.Is that a problem?

What you wrote sounds like a "black history" someone at least half your age would say.

Frosty
05-08-2013, 10:45 AM
What you wrote sounds like a "black history" someone at least half your age would say.
Don't care how it sounds but I've seen it and i'm still seeing it,so that's what I think.A devastating habbit in all the meanings you can imagine.You can stop eating unhealthy hamburgers quite easy and your body will recover less or more,but brain damages because of drug addiction are something that can not be undone.

karldure
06-25-2013, 06:35 AM
I truly agree that drugs are destroying our society. We can see many examples of drug addicted people in our nearby companion. Today majority of the people are addicted to it, even maternity mothers whose such practice influences him and his child too.Drugs are meant for healthy purpose but majority of us are misusing and destroying our present and future.

Manuel
06-25-2013, 06:43 AM
I truly agree that drugs are destroying our society. We can see many examples of drug addicted people in our nearby companion. Today majority of the people are addicted to it, even maternity mothers whose such practice influences him and his child too.Drugs are meant for healthy purpose but majority of us are misusing and destroying our present and future.

The majority of people today are drug addicts??

Gorštak
06-25-2013, 06:49 AM
http://www.zaslike.com/files/xo1v4s7asc64h0eif1j.jpeg