PDA

View Full Version : Do you also think that its time for Prussia to secede from Germany?

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 05:55 PM
A Prussia in the 21st Century

http://imageshack.us/a/img841/3496/flagofprussia18921918sv.png

Do you agree that Prussia should be an Independent state and that Germany should split into various states again? like this

http://imageshack.us/a/img850/4610/germanylocationmapsvg1.png

this is how it used to look like

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/Deutsches_Reich1.svg

Prussia would actually be still able to compete with european countries like Russia, UK, France and Italy as its economy would be the 7th largest in the world. Its not that suprising at all as the country might hasnt the cities Hamburg or Munich but it would still hold Berlin, the Banking Town Frankfurt and the various industrial cities along the Rhine and Ruhr. Prussia would have 43.9 Million people with a gdp per capita of 48,047 Dollars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Tollsissac

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_states_by_GDP

While Bavarias economy would still be even above Iran and Switzerland and Baden Württemberg would be above Poland and close to Norway. the city Hamburg as well as Saxony would be bigger than Banhladesh, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern would be as big as Uruguay. And the city Bremen would be bigger than Turkmenistan.

contra

-Germany and Germans would be divided

pro

-Bavaria and Baden Württemberg dont need to pay more for northern states who are less developed while northern states could be more protectionistic towards southern exports into their countries. They could make their policies firstly for their own interests and not germany as a whole.

-German states dont have to fear pressure from other european states since they arent economicly number 1 anymore but Prussia would still be able to compete with states like Uk, Russia, France and Italy. While german states as a whole would still be ahead especially together with Austria.

-Better Relations with Austria, Switzerland and Benelux states which are german or germanic speaking. They dont have to feel as little brothers to germany anymore. The people in these countries would actually feel more german rather than than feeling as own nationalities. Because they can see themselves as smaller states being part as a whole german speaking sphere. They also had a long history together with german states.

-Germans dont have to feel ashamed anymore because of their past, if people accuse them of Nazism etc. they can just say: Sorry Bros you have to deal with it for yourself that your people were exterminated. Just like Russia isnt anymore the Soviet Union Prussia/Bavaria isnt anymore Germany, Hitler wasnt even german.

Dombra
05-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Nah.

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Nah.

why that?

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 06:25 PM
bumb

YeshAtid
05-06-2013, 06:27 PM
What's the general consensus?

American_Hispanist
05-06-2013, 06:29 PM
another garbage thread from russiaprussia. have you been drinking too much lately?

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 06:29 PM
What's the general consensus?

Pros are listening it

Han Cholo
05-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Prussia doesn't exist.

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Prussia doesn't exist.

it used to, and thanks to it Germany is a united country

Dombra
05-06-2013, 06:31 PM
why that?

Germanu should be united in my opionion. I believe that Germany as a whole is important for Europe, dividing would make a mess

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Germanu should be united in my opionion. I believe that Germany as a whole is important for Europe, dividing would make a mess

You dont know anything about Germany, it never used to be a country. It was always various germanic tribes and later states in the holy roman empire.

Arend
05-06-2013, 06:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 06:41 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/Deutsches_Reich1.svg

I dont see the point of Prussia having the other states, Prussia used to be bigger than Germany and had everything needed to be competitive to France and UK alone. And today it would still be one of the biggest economies in the World.

Mans not hot
05-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Prussia doesn't exist anymore. It has been way too long since the Free States of Prussia became one with Germany. Sorry, it ain't happening.

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 06:45 PM
another garbage thread from russiaprussia. have you been drinking too much lately?

youre just mad that Prussia has bigger Economy than both Mexico and Turkey together

American_Hispanist
05-06-2013, 06:51 PM
youre just mad that Prussia has bigger Economy than both Mexico and Turkey together

why would I be mad of such thing you fool. I can care less about size of economys when I don't even live in Mexico right now. I should saying that you're mad because you german men suck terribly at flirting, and the Turks are having a field day with german women. :laugh:

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 06:55 PM
why would I be mad of such thing you fool. I can care less about size of economys when I don't even live in Mexico right now. I should saying that you're mad because you german men suck terribly at flirting, and the Turks are having a field day with german women. :laugh:

lol i had various turkish girlfriends, youre jelly of me getting an aishe.

Dombra
05-06-2013, 06:55 PM
You dont know anything about Germany, it never used to be a country. It was always various germanic tribes and later states in the holy roman empire.

It´s like saying Sweden should be divided because it was three diffrent peoples + samis 1000 yearsago and that certain parts became Danish for some time -.-

Arend
05-06-2013, 07:00 PM
It was a tough fight to finally abolish scattered regionalism in the German States. As long as we were divided, we were robbed, murdered and our lands were used as a battlefield for foreign interests. Splitting Germany up like this would only benefit foreign powers but not the German people.

Das ganze Deutschland soll es ein !

Mans not hot
05-06-2013, 07:03 PM
It was a tough fight to finally abolish scattered regionalism in the German States. As long as we were divided, we were robbed, murdered and our lands were used as a battlefield for foreign interests. Splitting Germany up like this would only benefit foreign powers but not the German people.

Boo hoo, boo hoo.

Arend
05-06-2013, 07:05 PM
Boo hoo, boo hoo.Do you have anything useful to say?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdu3cvFYJa1rwdlkso1_500.gif

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 07:11 PM
It´s like saying Sweden should be divided because it was three diffrent peoples + samis 1000 yearsago and that certain parts became Danish for some time -.-

1000 years? This is here the problem Germany is only united since 100 years the entire history before it never was a state, and if you go deeper back its only united since 20 years or maybe even not all since austria is still independent.

I dont see the point for Prussian states being united with southern states, Prussia was totally fine and still is today to be economicly strong and important in europe. If Germany would have been never united WW1 wouldnt have happened and so on. It probably would still own its eastern territories. Hitler wasnt even german but austrian and his Nazi party became famous in bavaria yet prussia has most to suffer because of Nazism which came from the south.

Before WW2 Prussia used to be the richest state, after WW2 the prussian states are the least richest except for hesse, While bavaria and baden Württemberg are both the richest states now.

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 07:14 PM

? Really look at Prussia it was strong enough to fight any foreign power and when Industrialization kicked in Rhein and Ruhr it was able to outperform any Industrial Power in Europe and it still is.

American_Hispanist
05-06-2013, 07:27 PM

:lol: the last thing I would be, is jelly of some low-IQ german-ruskie mixed boy who claims to be a badass but can't prove shit. :lol:

Vasconcelos
05-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Splitting up Spain, France, the UK or Italy seems to be rather popular on these forums, but God forbid anyone talk about splitting Germany.

Arend
05-06-2013, 07:29 PM
1000 years? This is here the problem Germany is only united since 100 Since 1913!?

the entire history before it never was a state, and if you go deeper back its only united since 20 years or maybe even not all since austria is still independent. So maybe that does mean that we should integrate Austria, and not that we should found a new Prussian State.

I dont see the point for Prussian states being united with southern states And I don’t see why I should live in Prussia. I don’t see myself as a Prussian, no one does in fact.

Prussia was totally fine and still is today to be economicly strong and important in europe. Not as strong as a united Germany.

If Germany would have been never united WW1 wouldnt have happened and so on. Und wenn meine Oma ein Bus wär könnte sie hupen!

It probably would still own its eastern territories. The same as above: pure speculation.

Hitler wasnt even german but austrian and his Nazi party became famous in bavaria yet prussia has most to suffer because of Nazism which came from the south. And who voted for Hitler? Prussian Junker and large landowners. The NSDAP was much stronger in Protestant areas than it was in Catholic areas.

? Really look at Prussia it was strong enough to fight any foreign power and when Industrialization kicked in Rhein and Ruhr it was able to outperform any Industrial Power in Europe and it still is.Ever been to the Ruhr-Area lately?

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 07:30 PM
:lol: the last thing I would be, is jelly of some low-IQ german-ruskie mixed boy who claims to be a badass but can't prove shit. :lol:

lol ? Low IQ? look where your Mexico is and where Russia and Germany are

http://thelearningcurve.pearson.com/index/index-ranking

Grenzland
05-06-2013, 07:33 PM

!!!

American_Hispanist
05-06-2013, 07:35 PM
lol ? Low IQ? look where your Mexico is and where Russia and Germany are

http://thelearningcurve.pearson.com/index/index-ranking

I'm not talking about averages, I'm talking about individual cases, and you are one of those outliers for Germany for low IQ. :laugh:

Besides, I don't even live in Mexico, I live in the US. you should tell about Mexican IQs to the mexican nationals on this forum, not to me, as I'm an american national.

Amun
05-06-2013, 07:42 PM
Germany is the leading economic power of Europe at the moment and i think if Germany split up into several states, it will not be in the interest of them since it will ignite National conflicts between newly created states.

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 07:55 PM
And I don’t see why I should live in Prussia. I don’t see myself as a Prussian, no one does in fact.
Not as strong as a united Germany.
You should, because without Prussia there wouldnt be even a german state. Prussia was the one who colected everything together but now the current germany doesnt even give them a state.

Und wenn meine Oma ein Bus wär könnte sie hupen!
The same as above: pure speculation.
Its not speculation its fact

And who voted for Hitler? Prussian Junker and large landowners. The NSDAP was much stronger in Protestant areas than it was in Catholic areas.
They voted for hitler because Prussians were the ones who lost land like in the east to poland and lothringen to france after ww1.

Ever been to the Ruhr-Area lately?

http://www.vgrdl.de/Arbeitskreis_VGR/tbls/tab.asp?lang=de-DE&tbl=tab01#tab07

North Rhine Westphalia is still one of the richest States in Germany even per capita, and we would far better off if we would have our own economic policies and stopped buying Mercedes and bmws.

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 07:57 PM
as I'm an american national.

now all the of the sudden?

American_Hispanist
05-06-2013, 08:10 PM
now all the of the sudden?

:picard1: I have always said that I'm an american.

RussiaPrussia
05-06-2013, 08:15 PM
:picard1: I have always said that I'm an american.

you mean latin american

Fred
05-06-2017, 04:50 AM
No. Saxony ought to be the integral part of Germany, including the Saxon colony otherwise known as Prussia. Austria should likewise be abolished except in the context that it is a colony of Bavaria. Between Saxony-Prussia and Bavaria-Austria, there is the potential for one large state with a bipolar and dysfunctional implementation of governance, or two organic states operating at peak efficiency. If Britain becomes England, the Netherlands becomes Friesland, Germany becomes Saxony and Denmark becomes Jutland, it would be a wonderful North Sea Confederation. I'm not sure I care what happens to Bavaria-Austria, but they would likely prefer to add Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Bohemia to their country. I'm not a fan of forcing any arrangements between hochdeutsch Papists and plattdeutsch Protestants.