PDA

View Full Version : Serb spitting in Sarayevo; enlightened are the Bosniaks, indeed!

poiuytrewq0987
05-10-2013, 05:46 PM
I know wounds are still fresh even though almost 20 years have passed since the end of a terrible war and the horrific siege of Sarajevo, but the city seems to be in a way living two parallel lives, one full of tolerance and hope for the future and the other deeply wounded and full of hatred.

Last Friday, on May 3, was another commemoration of both Muslims and Serbs in the street formerly named Dobrovoljacka, where flowers were laid at both sides.

It was here that both Yugoslav army soldiers and bystanders were killed, as an army column pulled out of the city during mutual gunfire.

Around an hour after all those had gathered went off, the site remained as usual, but with several policemen still present and people waiting for a trolley bus.

I had come to take some photos of the laid flowers without the crowd around and first stood in front of the place where the Serbian families placed their candles and white roses.

As I was taking photos, a guy in his twenties, passing me on a bike, spat at me and moved on.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/blog/spitting-on-the-serbs-in-sarajevo

Bosnjakinja
05-10-2013, 05:49 PM
I would have spat on her aswell. The Dobrovoljacka commemoration is a cheap provocation. Imagine Germans coming to Leningrad to commemorate the men they so "tragically" lost "liberating" the city.

Provocators received their message: Sarajevo wasnt during the war and isnt in peace time open for cetniks. Mrs :)

sido
05-10-2013, 05:51 PM
Should be happy they only spat at her,she could have been beaten very well ;)

Rastko
05-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Legitimno.

Arbėrori
05-10-2013, 06:14 PM
I'd hit that hoe.

Bosnjakinja
05-10-2013, 06:16 PM
I wouldn't hit her, just look at her with contempt.

Or maybe blast a few patriotic songs if I was in the right mood :D

sido
05-10-2013, 06:17 PM
Well since i am girl i would hit her :D

Arbėrori
05-10-2013, 06:18 PM
I wouldn't hit her, just look at her with contempt.

Or maybe blast a few patriotic songs if I was in the right mood :D

I'd show her how a good Muslim cock feels. :lol:

Bosnjakinja
05-10-2013, 06:20 PM
:-O

The woman in question is actually a muslim aswell :lol: Her whole article is just pathetic btw, full of misinformation. Like Dobrovoljacka was some place where people of all nations were killed in a vicious attack. No, it was an attack on a military convoy of the Yugoslav National Army who, for those who dont remember, shelled Sarajevo for 4 years.

Now every year on the day these soldiers died, politicians from all over RS comes to lay flowers there. All sad their heroes werent able to take the city I suppose.

Bljak.

sido
05-10-2013, 06:21 PM
Some mixed marriage kid,or she is a gay liberal lol

Bosnjakinja
05-10-2013, 06:23 PM
I don't care what she is, Bosniak, Serb, muslim, buddhist, hindu. Anyone standing behind the people who shelled the city deserve to be treated with contempt.

Bosnjakinja
05-10-2013, 06:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQgDF6bukuY

Driven Mind
05-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Extreme profanity shown by that man,as the writer said,regardless her nationality. Taking pictures doesn't mean full support yet taking a side of what had happened 20 years ago.This is the attitude that Balkan people should drop.

Bosnjakinja
05-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Thank you Confucious.

Lucifer
05-10-2013, 06:27 PM
shameless serbs. in rs you can't do commemoration of civilians killed, of concentration camps nothing, and sarajevo allows it...it's sick.

sido
05-10-2013, 06:30 PM
shameless serbs. in rs you can't do commemoration of civilians killed, of concentration camps nothing, and sarajevo allows it...it's sick.

I dont understand why they dont gather 20-30 hooligans,,,,next year they would not come

Rastko
05-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Extreme profanity shown by that man,as the writer said,regardless her nationality. Taking pictures doesn't mean full support yet taking a side of what had happened 20 years ago.This is the attitude that Balkan people should drop.

The thing is,hiding and forgetting while acting nothing happened is what causes the problems.Unsettled national relations are generator of crude nationalism.

Look how bloody ex-Yugoslavia ended after 45 years of false and pretended ''unity and brotherhood'' proposed after unsettled scores of WW2.

It's like physics:more pressure you apply harder it will bounce back at you.

Bosnjakinja
05-10-2013, 06:34 PM
I dont understand why they dont gather 20-30 hooligans,,,,next year they would not come

Considering how lethargic Bosniaks usually are I am surprised this even got a reaction, I'm tired of those who always say "ignore provocations and they'll go away". Ignore that people spit in your face?

Lena
05-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Samo zesci smrad ili umobolnik moze da pljune na tudju nesrecu. Sreca u nesreci, nemam interesovanja za takve krajeve ovog dela sveta.

sido
05-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Considering how lethargic Bosniaks usually are I am surprised this even got a reaction, I'm tired of those who always say "ignore provocations and they'll go away". Ignore that people spit in your face?

kad se sjetim BanjaLuke na polaganju temeljca za Ferhadiju
ma treba skupiti mladice neka to odrade,a praviti se da nista ne znas :D

Bosnjakinja
05-10-2013, 06:37 PM
@Lena: a virtuelno nam dolazis svakodnevno

Lena
05-10-2013, 06:43 PM
@ Bosnjakinja

Moram da pratim do koje mere ste prsli tamo. TA je slobodan da pisem bas gde i kada pozelim, mozes samo da me intenzivno mrzis. lol

Ae, uzivajte, krenulo vam je na ovoj temi onakoc, od srca.

Bosnjakinja
05-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Bas si neki faktor u mom zivotu da te mrzim :lol: Samo mislim da je cudno sto stalno visis ovdje. Ja kad za nesto nemam interesovanja obicno to zaobidjem koliko mogu. Ali et, sto ljudi sto cudi.

dado
05-10-2013, 09:27 PM
ne dirajte lenu,ona ne voli da se svađa :)

Guapo
05-11-2013, 02:19 AM
I'd show her how a good Muslim cock feels. :lol:

The one that's in your ass or mouth?

Wow Bosnjakinja, are you on your period 24/7? What a bitch.

Arbėrori
05-11-2013, 02:20 AM
The one that's in your ass or mouth?

Wow Bosnjakinja, are you on your period 24/7?

I thought you were Orthodox and last time I checked, you loved my tool.

Don't be like dado, common...

Guapo
05-11-2013, 02:22 AM
I thought you were Orthodox and last time I checked, you loved my tool.

Don't be like dado, common...

i like your sense of humor

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv_PAtkxuuCZ034jPC3aifP5JcCy06O xQcNYl017xJqZWjXtQO
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqR2aYSPQoWdrAGB0lsW6V6TrKxslgO Pmwsih8kG2tkmPYp-CYRQ

rashka
05-11-2013, 02:34 AM
Why would you hit Elvira? She was the one spat on!

Arbėrori
05-11-2013, 02:37 AM
Why would you hit Elvira? She was the one spat on!

I'd never hit a woman, I was being sarcastic. I didn't even read the article.

Rashka, please make a thread about Serbian weddings, I am getting married in August, hvala srce!

CrystalMaiden
05-11-2013, 06:19 AM

Don't tell me you are BPNP (http://www.bosanski-nacionalisti.org/index.html)fan girl like our LunaRose here :p

CrystalMaiden
05-11-2013, 06:22 AM
ne dirajte lenu,ona ne voli da se svađa :)

Pa ko ovdje na kraju ispade partijska kurva dado ne-tako-dragi :p

Den Pobedy
05-12-2013, 07:59 PM
I seem to see on this tread people not wanting to get along together in the same state.Are you saying you would be happier if the RS where to Confederate with Serbia and break up the situation as it is now. Then the Croat areas would probably join Croatia. And the Bosniak areas would be free to form their own Bosniak state by themselves.

Hurrem sultana
05-13-2013, 11:02 AM
I seem to see on this tread people not wanting to get along together in the same state.Are you saying you would be happier if the RS where to Confederate with Serbia and break up the situation as it is now. Then the Croat areas would probably join Croatia. And the Bosniak areas would be free to form their own Bosniak state by themselves.

That would be a great solution,but we would have to change a bit on the map,Bosniaks would need a connection to Bosanska Krajina(which is over 95% Bosniak),and Sandzak

everyone would need to give up on something

Bosnjakinja
05-13-2013, 11:08 AM
^^What would you be giving up exactly? How would all that affect dijaspora people in Sweden? Do you think you have a saying in this at all?

Stop dreaming your wet dreams.

Hurrem sultana
05-13-2013, 11:13 AM
^^What would you be giving up exactly? How would all that affect dijaspora people in Sweden? Do you think you have a saying in this at all?

Stop dreaming your wet dreams.

You cant come up with something better than the "diaspora card"? its becoming funny my dear.Anyway to reply what i would give up? my fatherland,as i am from RS

But anyway ,i am not asked about this more than you are,nor are you more than I am,but we all can speak up our mind here.

dado
05-13-2013, 11:14 AM
uuuuu yeeeeee...cat fight

Cokolino
05-13-2013, 11:16 AM
Exactly, it is the people in Bosnia that are living through all off it
right now and should find a solution themselves, we Scandinavians
can support financially, but getting involved in the internal political
processes of Bosnia, and NOT having to live with the consequences,
that's plain wrong...

And I hate writing much on this cell phone btw :p

Hurrem sultana
05-13-2013, 11:17 AM
that's plain wrong...

:D

Ma ne kazem da bi ja ikada odlucila u tudje ime ,kao i da mogu.Ovdje iznosimo svoje ideje

Lucifer
05-13-2013, 11:24 AM
that's plain wrong...

if u have land, house, family there, then it's ur business, and politicians...they're kurve, never to be trusted.

Hurrem sultana
05-13-2013, 11:26 AM
if u have land, house, family there, then it's ur business, and politicians...they're kurve, never to be trusted.

And i have land and property in both RS and Federacija,but i still never vote there,even though i can

Lucifer
05-13-2013, 11:29 AM
And i have land and property in both RS and Federacija,but i still never vote there,even though i can

never give up what's yours ;)
if you do so, then you recognize the genocide.