PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Apricity

Poltergeist
09-07-2009, 06:18 PM
The time has come and Lajos Kossuth has to leave Apricity in order to focus on other things in life. It was a nice stay. Special thanks to Loki and Aemma for their friendly attitude.

Goodbye.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Well then...take care and goodbye. Until your paths may cross again. :)

Loki
09-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Where are you going? :confused:

Beorn
09-07-2009, 06:21 PM
You only left so you could keep your post count at 666.

Poltergeist
09-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Where are you going? :confused:

Some place where there will be no easily accessible internet connection. For job.

While I was going to leave anyway, because I have to, I chose to leave at that particular number, yes. Now what's the problem? Why was one of my posts deleted in order to render that impossible? Strange.

Loki
09-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Some place where there will be no easily accessible internet connection. For job.

Ah I see. Well good luck to you, see you when you get back. :)

While I was going to leave anyway, because I have to, I chose to leave at that particular number, yes. Now what's the problem? Why was one of my posts deleted in order to render that impossible? Strange.

Yeah, I cleaned up that Apricity feedback thread. :coffee:

Bari
09-07-2009, 06:36 PM
You could always drop by once in a while?

Atlas
09-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Good bye fellow hungarian, your presence will surely be missed, you were a good poster.

Some of the crap in the other thread has to be removed, agree with Loki, and sorry for quoting the bad message into a new page Loki.

Spaniard_Truth
09-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Some of the crap in the other thread has to be removed, agree with Loki, and sorry for quoting the bad message into a new page Loki.

It was probably the most interesting message ever posted on this site.

Treffie
09-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Lajos, let's hope you drop in now and again to see us. :thumb001:

Aemma
09-07-2009, 10:21 PM
:( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lajos!! You can't go!! I won't let you!!! :(

Will you be able to pop in once in a while please to let us know how you are doing? Awww and just as I was getting in the groove of our social club too! :)

Well Mister, I will most certainly miss you! And do come back when you can ok please Lajos? Even if just to say a quick Hello. :)

Cheers for now and best of luck to you Lajos!...Aemma :)

Nationalitist
09-07-2009, 10:33 PM
I see that you have sneaked few insults in our social group before you left.

Worse than chauvinist, he [Tuco] is an ill-bred chauvinist, who, as soon as he gets territoriality and confidence somewhere, immediately starts to aggressively attack others.

I wonder how it is possible that such a vulgar a spoiled brat [Tuco] gets nine green squares of repuation.

now I think he should be banned not because he [Tuco] is a race traitor, but simply because he is so damn ugly.

Well, it tells all that there is to know about the strength of your arguments. Or the lack of thereby. Little wonder that you throw the stone and run away.

Germanicus
09-07-2009, 10:42 PM

He must have some English in him, he has the eccentric streak in him...:D

Cheerio mate ......:thumb001:

Tabiti
09-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Goodbye, hope to see you again.