PDA

View Full Version : Carl Bernstein 'Jewish NeoCons' Responsible For Iraq War MSNBC

Baluarte
05-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Carl Bernstein (born February 14, 1944) is an American investigative journalist and author. While working with Bob Woodward at The Washington Post, the two did the majority of the most important news reporting on the Watergate scandal. These scandals led to numerous government investigations and the eventual resignation of President Richard Nixon. For his role in breaking the scandal, Bernstein received many awards, and his work helped earn the Post a Pulitzer Prize for Public Service in 1973

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbyBL3-ZOsM

Good journalism here :thumbs up

Anglojew
05-12-2013, 10:00 PM
I'm confused. If Jews are all collectively guilty for something as you keep implying how come you post about so many Jews with opposing viewpoints like Fischer and this guy? If Jews are all untrustworthy as you imply in other threads then how come you rely on the evidence and writings of Jews in so many of your threads?

Baluarte
05-12-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm confused. If Jews are all collectively guilty for something as you keep implying how come you post about so many Jews with opposing viewpoints like Fischer and this guy? If Jews are all untrustworthy as you imply in other threads then how come you rely on the evidence and writings of Jews in so many of your threads?

There is a difference between 1) Individuals, 2)Culture/Nation and 3) Governments

A lot of countries today have (3) bad governments, even though the culture is not necessarily bad and the individuals have little to do with.

Jewry and its bad effects are related to the (2) collective attitude that has been built historically.
It doesn't mean at all that (1) some members of it can always abandon their tribal mask and join the rest of the world in peace. Some even say that this was the example of Jesus Christ.

Jews that trascend the tribal mask are usually quite lucid and interesting, like Fischer, Ludwig Wittgenstein or Otto Weininger, all of them people I've read given their insight on how their clan operates.

I wouldn't say Bernstein is like them, but since he is a great journalist I don't see why he'd be irrelevant.

Contrary to Israel, I don't believe in tribalism.

Anglojew
05-12-2013, 10:19 PM
So are you saying only the Jewish elite is bad?

Your answer is unclear.

Baluarte
05-12-2013, 10:39 PM
So are you saying only the Jewish elite is bad?

Your answer is unclear.

The Jewish elite and those from the mass that choose to actively or passively follow them.
In other words, any Jew that is not self-critic of the tribal violence and arrogance of their community.