PDA

View Full Version : Human Trafficking – 7 Albanians From Kosovo Arrested

Baluarte
05-13-2013, 08:27 PM
PRISTINA – Kosovo police arrested in two separate operation seven persons from Kosovo suspected to be involved in human trafficking and allowing prostitution, police officials announced today, reported “Kurir”.

Police Directorate for Human Trafficking Investigation in Urosevac and Prizren has in two separate operations arrested seven Kosovo Albanians suspected to be involved in human trafficking, allowance of prostitution, and they also discovered and saved one victim of the trafficking.

In Urosevac five persons were arrested while in Malisevo two more persons were arrested, all of them were Kosovo Albanians.

The suspects were ordered to remain in custody for up to 48 hours, states the official police announcement and adds that the police actions were all approved by local prosecutors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prostitution and human trafficking remain a problem.

Arianiti
05-13-2013, 09:40 PM
Why you open for each article a new thread?

You should post all these articles in the first thread. Hold your horses.

P.S. Could moderators merge all these threads related to this topic?

P.P.S. Kurir is a serbian newspaper, not reliable. Stop bringin serbian shit here. Stop trolling.

Baluarte
05-13-2013, 09:47 PM
it's the first time I open a post about human/prostitution trafficking.

Arianiti
05-13-2013, 09:49 PM
it's the first time I open a post about human/prostitution trafficking.

Don't bring Serbian shit, otherwise I will report you to moderators, Latino shit. Just see how many trolling you have done on this subform.

Open threads on you shitty latino-hispanic country, where drugs, prostitution, human trafficking is on the top of tops.

Get the fuck out of this forum you sneaky shit.

Baluarte
05-13-2013, 09:51 PM
Please don't swear, it's offly uncivilized.
If you have a problem with the source, I'll try to provide an alternative one. I post news like i've always done in all sections of the forum.

Arbėrori
05-13-2013, 09:52 PM
I'd rather have prostitution and drug trafficking than be Latino. :lol:

Arianiti
05-13-2013, 09:53 PM
Please don't swear, it's offly uncivilized.
If you have a problem with the source, I'll try to provide an alternative one. I post news like i've always done in all sections of the forum.

I don't want to see you on this subforum any more. Is it clear???

You bring serbian shit here, propaganda shit. You are the most uncivilized lation hispanic shit, that brings shit.

I will report you to moderators, you stupid lation hispanic.

P.S. go to your subforum.

Kastrioti1443
05-13-2013, 09:54 PM
Baluarte, it is true that you are obssesed with Kosovo and albanians for no reason, you think you are fighting muslim invaders or whatever....

Arianit do not offend him man, we have been handeling everything the last 150 years, at least he is an educated person.

Baluarte
05-13-2013, 09:56 PM
Please stop flaming. That happens to be against the rules.

Not to mention off-topic too.

Arianiti
05-13-2013, 09:57 PM
Baluarte, it is true that you are obssesed with Kosovo and albanians for no reason, you think you are fighting muslim invaders or whatever....

Arianit do not offend him man, we have been handeling everything the last 150 years, at least he is an educated person.

He is not educated. he one of those who throws the stone and hides the hand. Much better are those who say their opinion and don't bring here articles from Serbian newspapers. He thinks that we don't know where he brings news from.

he is sneaky, the worst of kind.

Arianiti
05-13-2013, 09:57 PM
Please stop flaming. That happens to be against the rules.

Not to mention off-topic too.

You will not post shit here anymore. I will report you.

Baluarte
05-13-2013, 09:58 PM

No I'm not, I post news about Romania, Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Greece, Turkey, Israel, United Kingdom, Italy and all countries in this forum.
You can check and you'll see that. I don't have a particular preference.

Don Arb
What's wrong with human trafficking? :D Baluarte thank you for being interested about us, I dont have the idea what kind of nationlity u have!

Kastrioti1443
It doesn't matter man, do not worry to much.

Baluarte
05-13-2013, 09:59 PM

For posting a press article from today?

If you have a problem with the note then tell me what is wrong and I'll see if I can correct the problem, but refrain from behaving like this. Please.

Bosnjakinja
05-13-2013, 10:00 PM
No I'm not, I post news about Romania, Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Greece, Turkey, Israel, United Kingdom, Italy and all countries in this forum.

Why? You are in your full right of course, I even find your posts interesting at times, I'm just wondering why you are not more into the "Spanish/Hispanic" part of the world? Do you identify with Colombia as a Colombian or?

Arianiti

Don't bring news from Kurir or any other Serbian source. You think that I don't know what newspaper is Kurir that you don't bring the link. You do it on purpose.

Bring news on your own country. That's it. Just look what trolling you have done on this subforum.

For each article one new thread.... hmmmm

ALSh
Leave him post whatever guys :ranger:

Arianiti
05-13-2013, 10:02 PM
No, I won't leave him.It is too much.

Baluarte
05-13-2013, 10:03 PM
Why? You are in your full right of course, I even find your posts interesting at times, I'm just wondering why you are not more into the "Spanish/Hispanic" part of the world? Do you identify with Colombia as a Colombian or?

Apricity is an European-oriented forum. I do post articles about Spain from time to time as you may check in that section.
Question of relevance.

I like to study Japanese politics too, but since it's not the point of the forum, there's no point bringing it up.

Can we now go back to the point of the article?

Arianiti
05-13-2013, 10:06 PM
No we won't go back to topic, as that article is rubbish, considering the source. There is nothing to discuss there, no topic.

ABest
05-13-2013, 10:06 PM
Baluarte, I thought you were actually a Cypriot lol. What is going on? http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3er74aePJ1qicxto.gif

Baluarte
05-13-2013, 10:08 PM
Baluarte, I thought you were actually a Cypriot lol. What is going on? http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3er74aePJ1qicxto.gif

It'd seem this article displeased Albanians (I wonder if they are from Kosovo to begin with) and instead of treating the subject or explaining me why the source is invalid, they're just resorting to basic online insulting.

Quite a pity.

Arbėrori
05-13-2013, 10:09 PM
Apricity is an European-oriented forum. I do post articles about Spain from time to time as you may check in that section.
Question of relevance.

I like to study Japanese politics too, but since it's not the point of the forum, there's no point bringing it up.

Can we now go back to the point of the article?

We will find you and sell your low quality kidneys.

Afterwards, we will pimp your girlfriend. Happy?

Baluarte
05-13-2013, 10:10 PM
We will find you and sell your low quality kidneys.

Afterwards, we will pimp your girlfriend. Happy?

None of what I post is related to me or any member individually.

I use this forum to share information and read/learn. No interest for the people.

Arianiti
05-13-2013, 10:10 PM
It'd seem this article displeased Albanians (I wonder if they are from Kosovo to begin with) and instead of treating the subject or explaining me why the source is invalid, they're just resorting to basic online insulting.

Quite a pity.

Don't bring Serbian rubbish. Open threads on your latino-hispanic country and explain us why so much crime. As with Serbian/Belgrade sources, open topics in their subforum as maybe they can explain it to you.

Poor you.

Geni
05-13-2013, 10:11 PM
Mos ju pergjigjni fare kti sumeshkelymit ..mos ja rrisni vleren kti burbuqes nga macu-picu

Arbėrori
05-13-2013, 10:12 PM
None of what I post is related to me or any member individually.

I use this forum to share information and read/learn. No interest for the people.

I told you our plans, get ready.

ABest
05-13-2013, 10:12 PM
Guys, what is going on? Is Baluarte a Latino? http://media.tumblr.com/2facfcd13b387e870ae0aee520da3949/tumblr_inline_mhdcnwgg7w1qz4rgp.gif

Someone explain please. http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=7844&dateline=1367908315

Baluarte
05-13-2013, 10:13 PM
I'll try to find a non-Serbian source to please the critics here.
Once I do, I'll post it, so that hopefully the problem is solved.

Arianiti
05-13-2013, 10:14 PM
I'll try to find a non-Serbian source to please the critics here.
Once I do, I'll post it, so that hopefully the problem is solved.

Yes, you can bring international newspapers widely recognized, Albanian ones, never Slavic.

And try not to open for each article a new thread, if there already exists a thread about it.

Geni
05-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Guys, what is going on? Is Baluarte a Latino? http://media.tumblr.com/2facfcd13b387e870ae0aee520da3949/tumblr_inline_mhdcnwgg7w1qz4rgp.gif

Someone explain please. http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=7844&dateline=1367908315

Baluarte is from colombia ,1 shit country with 49 milion colombians who 1.5 milion childs work as slavs..the rest work with cocain,and prosty..now Baluarte is in europa but 1 day he wird kokolombia president and will change all

Arianiti
05-13-2013, 10:16 PM
Guys, what is going on? Is Baluarte a Latino?

No one knows where is he from. Last I heard was that he is from South America, can't remember the country.

ABest
05-13-2013, 10:17 PM
Baluarte is from colombia ,1 shit country with 49 milion colombians who 1.5 milion childs work as slavs..the rest work with cocain,and prosty..now Baluarte is in europa but 1 day he wird kokolombia president and will change all

Hahaha! I see.

His Cypriot flag and siggie mislead me.

The.Mask
05-15-2013, 01:55 AM
Life is rude, criminals are everywhere.

Guapo
05-15-2013, 02:00 AM
Don't bring Serbian shit, otherwise I will report you to moderators, Latino shit. Just see how many trolling you have done on this subform.

Open threads on you shitty latino-hispanic country, where drugs, prostitution, human trafficking is on the top of tops.

Get the fuck out of this forum you sneaky shit.

somebody mad

You bring serbian shit here, propaganda shit. You are the most uncivilized lation hispanic shit, that brings shit.

what a cry baby , call the cyber police :rotfl:

ahahahaaaaaaa :lmao: :jump0000::bump2:

Skerdilaid
05-15-2013, 02:48 AM
Chill out dudes..

This is indeed good news, Kosovar cops are doing their job.

Guapo
05-15-2013, 07:03 AM
bump

Don Arb
05-15-2013, 12:22 PM
Your organs could cost more than you,Guapovinaj (sont of Ramush Haradinaj)!:D

Arbėrori
05-15-2013, 01:06 PM
Your organs could cost more than you,Guapovinaj (sont of Ramush Haradinaj)!:D

http://i.imgur.com/JSAFeGB.gif

Ivan Kramskoļ
05-15-2013, 01:08 PM
Everybody knows people from the kosovo are the worst scum.
A piece of news like this is no surprising.

Arbėrori
05-15-2013, 01:32 PM

Yet your women keep coming... :lol: Saw a few of Svetlana's on Prishtina's streets.

GhegHighlander
05-15-2013, 01:40 PM

mongol subhuman what are you doing in france?

Skerdilaid
05-15-2013, 01:54 PM

We love you to brother, after all Russians are quite known for their great reputation;)

Arianiti
05-16-2013, 04:57 PM
Everyone knows that you Russians are the biggest scum stinking on earth, ok Nikolai shkerdhata, ti qifsha shkronjat e karit.

Edhe ato tomrat qe ti shkredhen krejt bota.

Guapo
05-17-2013, 01:44 AM
Everyone knows that you Russians are the biggest scum stinking on earth, ok Nikolai shkerdhata, ti qifsha shkronjat e karit.

Edhe ato tomrat qe ti shkredhen krejt bota.

dont cry, tough guy. I called th cyber police on Baluarte and the russian

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UDi1pzOhVlU/UMzubmW5ZDI/AAAAAAAAFAo/GggtU2mDKMw/s1600/cyber+police+you+dun+goofed+consequences+will+neve r+be+the+same+backtraced+lolol.jpg

Arianiti
05-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Human trafficking in Serbia

Serbia is a source, transit, and destination country for women and girls trafficked transnationally and internally for the purpose of commercial sexual exploitation. Foreign victims are trafficked to Serbia from Macedonia, Ukraine, Moldova, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, and the People's Republic of China. Serbia is a transit country for victims trafficked from Bosnia, Croatia, and Slovenia and destined for Italy and other countries in Western Europe. Internal sex trafficking of Serbian women and girls continued to increase as of 2007, comprising more than three-fourths of trafficking cases in 2007. Some children continue to be trafficked into forced labor or forced street begging. According to non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and law enforcement, efforts to shut down known brothels continue to prompt traffickers to better conceal victims of trafficking.
According to the U.S. government, the government of Serbia does not fully comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking set out by the U.S., though it is making significant efforts to do so. In 2007, the government increased national funding for combating trafficking in persons, actively investigated trafficking, prosecuted high-level cases, and took a step in addressing trafficking-related corruption by investigating and charging a state prosecutor for complicity. During 2007, the government improved its capacity to assist trafficking victims via the establishment of 11 new municipal teams made up of government officials and NGO representatives.[

Arianiti
05-17-2013, 11:47 AM
Normally in this kind of crime are involved mostly Slavic women, so you are the source of trafficking, idiote glupane.

Uzmi ovog glupog nikolaj nikolajevic i prosetajte.

poiuytrewq0987
05-17-2013, 11:49 AM
Normally in this kind of crime are involved mostly Slavic women, so you are the source of trafficking, idiote glupane.

Uzmi ovog glupog nikolai nikolaivic i prosetajte.

T I R A N A, Albania, May 21

In the tiny and very poor village of Fushara in northern Albania, the girls are disappearing.

Frane Bicaku's teenage daughter, Valentina, vanished from their home more than a year ago. She hasn't been heard from since.

Gjin Lleshi lost two daughters: one was 15 and the other 17. He says they were taken by men who promised to marry them. Instead, the girls wound up as teenage prostitutes on the streets of Italy, smuggled there by the Albanian mafia.

It happens almost every day, in just about every village and town in Albania.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=131011&page=1#.UZYZCrX-GSo

Arianiti
05-17-2013, 11:52 AM
I'm not saying idiot that there aren't assholes same as in your country, but Albania was involved only 10 years ago mostly, whereas slavs for centuries are source of women and other human trafficking.

Go to Turkey and see your women, Ruska Natasha. :P

Guapo
05-17-2013, 02:20 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9x6E62e43dS_1A5pWBQPVNUxUvlpPw 2maA6CVM2pKk_yBYXCRng

Arbėrori
05-17-2013, 03:35 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9x6E62e43dS_1A5pWBQPVNUxUvlpPw 2maA6CVM2pKk_yBYXCRng

http://i.imgur.com/VsSISuh.gif

RussiaPrussia
05-17-2013, 03:43 PM
Why you open for each article a new thread?

You should post all these articles in the first thread. Hold your horses.

P.S. Could moderators merge all these threads related to this topic?

P.P.S. Kurir is a serbian newspaper, not reliable. Stop bringin serbian shit here. Stop trolling.

you your self are posting articles of Columbia all the time

RussiaPrussia
05-17-2013, 03:51 PM
Yet your women keep coming... :lol: Saw a few of Svetlana's on Prishtina's streets.
you mean Ljubljana :D

Uzmi ovog glupog nikolaj nikolajevic i prosetajte.

And that does not go bad. About 4000 Mark does a prostitute in Albania, a 16-year-old, bought with the family is usually to have for half. The Italian shore, their market value increased up to 20 000 mark. A girl, so the calculation of the industry can bring the sum back in a month.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiegel.de%2Fspiegel%2Fprint%2F d-14115291.html&act=url

Kastrioti1443
05-17-2013, 03:58 PM
T I R A N A, Albania, May 21

In the tiny and very poor village of Fushara in northern Albania, the girls are disappearing.

Frane Bicaku's teenage daughter, Valentina, vanished from their home more than a year ago. She hasn't been heard from since.

Gjin Lleshi lost two daughters: one was 15 and the other 17. He says they were taken by men who promised to marry them. Instead, the girls wound up as teenage prostitutes on the streets of Italy, smuggled there by the Albanian mafia.

It happens almost every day, in just about every village and town in Albania.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=131011&page=1#.UZYZCrX-GSo

That news is false. This thing has never happened, and I am from this area.

Arianiti
05-17-2013, 04:04 PM
you your self are posting articles of Columbia all the time

Prussia, who cares 'bout Baluarte Colombian. I did it as he seems to have forgotten his own country, that little Sancho Pancho villa :lol:

Permafrost
05-17-2013, 04:14 PM
“Meti made me clean the toilet with my tongue. It was horrible and dirty. I think they did it because I was the newest girl,” Olga said of her ethnic Albanian owner. “He made me lick another girl’s … you know, down there. And then he laughed.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3071965/ns/us_news-only_on_msnbc_com/t/infiltrating-europes-shameful-trade-human-beings/#.UZZW0KJBKo0

This kind of cruelty... sometimes, it is very hard for me to comprehend.

Kastrioti1443
05-17-2013, 04:17 PM
“Meti made me clean the toilet with my tongue. It was horrible and dirty. I think they did it because I was the newest girl,” Olga said of her ethnic Albanian owner. “He made me lick another girl’s … you know, down there. And then he laughed.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3071965/ns/us_news-only_on_msnbc_com/t/infiltrating-europes-shameful-trade-human-beings/#.UZZW0KJBKo0

Yes it is, no disscussion about this.... you are from???

Arbėrori
05-17-2013, 06:03 PM

http://i.imgur.com/5eCsHWH.gif

rashka
05-20-2013, 12:31 AM

No, that's more your kind. Get over the hate. I can't believe you are not banned yet.

PS. Kosovo is Serbia.

http://www.slobodan-milosevic.org/images/milosevic-photo.jpg

Kastrioti1443
05-20-2013, 12:35 AM
No, that's more your kind. Get over the hate. I can't believe you are not banned yet.

PS. Kosovo is Serbia.

The siberian milloshevic is in his grave now, rushka from dagestan.

rashka
05-20-2013, 01:31 AM
May he rest in peace. Long live Slobodan Milosevic.

Kastrioti1443
05-20-2013, 01:33 AM
May he rest in peace. Long live Slobodan Milosevic.

Long live these hungarian in my signature!

The.Mask
05-20-2013, 01:36 AM
PS. Kosovo is Serbia.

http://www.sundriesshack.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/bush-laughing.jpg
http://spiralbound.net/files/2005/03/bushfinger.jpg

rashka
05-20-2013, 01:40 AM
Long live these hungarian in my signature!
You can keep them, Turk.

alb0zfinest
05-20-2013, 01:44 AM

PS. Kosovo is Serbia.

Why is it that you don't have control of it :laugh:

alb0zfinest
05-20-2013, 01:46 AM
Yet another pointless thread. They were arrested because they were accused, Im pretty sure they haven't found them guilty. So when they do then you have my permission to make a thread about it :D

Kastrioti1443
05-20-2013, 01:47 AM
They have raped my mom!

This gives you a small percentage of possibility for you to have aryan blood. :biggrin