PDA

View Full Version : Ethnic gangs in Oslo..

evon
05-14-2013, 09:35 AM
http://www.osloby.no/nyheter/krim/Disse-kriminelle-nettverkene-er-den-storste-trusselen-i-Oslo-7201429.html

translated:

1. The criminal gangs of different ethnic backgrounds, as the B-Gang and Young Guns (see above). Multi Criminals, much drug crime, violence and threats, including protection money.

2. West Africans. Especially Nigerians. Importation of drugs, mostly heroin and cocaine, prostitution, illegal monetary transactions.

3. North Africans, especially the Moroccan network. First and foremost marijuana importation and sale of Moroccans behind shipments completely from Morocco, through much of Europe to the sales network in Norway.

4. Balkan groups, especially Albanians. Heroin, violence, protection money.

5. Groups from the Baltic states, especially Lithuanians. Multi Criminals, including drugs.

6. Various Kurdish communities. Drugs. Especially heroin.

7. Motorcycle gangs. Drug and violence.

8. Vietnamese network. Closed environments police know little about. Is great for growing marijuana in Norway.

In my city its much less pronounced, which i prefer, gangs create a bad environment..

Baluarte
05-14-2013, 09:37 AM
Any of your political parties tackles this issue?

evon
05-14-2013, 09:46 AM
Any of your political parties tackles this issue?

Not that i know about, but i dont live in Oslo, so i dont know what the local political parties plan to do ect...Pallantides lives there, so he might know..