PDA

View Full Version : Human trafficking in Colombia

Arianiti
05-14-2013, 11:58 AM
Colombia is a major source country for women and girls trafficked to Latin America, the Caribbean, Western Europe, Asia, and North America, including the United States, for purposes of commercial sexual exploitation. Internally, women and children are trafficked from rural to urban areas for commercial sexual exploitation.
Continued armed violence in Colombia has displaced many communities, making them vulnerable to human trafficking. Groups at high risk for internal trafficking include displaced persons, poor women in rural areas, and relatives of members of criminal organizations.
Members of gangs and organized criminal networks force their relatives and acquaintances, and displaced persons – typically women and children – into conditions of forced prostitution.[5]
Many traffickers disclose the sexual nature of the work they offer but conceal information about working conditions, clientele, freedom of movement, and compensation. Others disguise their intent by portraying themselves as modeling agents, offering marriage brokerage services, providing study programs, or operating lottery or bingo scams with free trips as prizes.[1]

Baluarte
05-14-2013, 11:58 AM
Correct countries title to Colombia.
Columbia is an American university ;)

Arianiti
05-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Ok it doesn't matter, it is all related to Colombia.

Maybe by mistake I typed it Columbia, it is how we call it in our language Kolumbia.

More to come

Arianiti
05-14-2013, 12:05 PM
Please stick to topic and don't troll

Arbėrori
05-14-2013, 12:06 PM
It seems to be a cultural thing there, disgusting!

Arianiti
05-14-2013, 12:07 PM
True, the hearth of crime that have infected the whole world.

Arbėrori
05-14-2013, 12:08 PM
True, the hearth of crime that have infected the whole world.

They also fuck donkeys there, have you seen the documentary? :lol:

MissProvocateur
05-14-2013, 12:09 PM
The reason these crimes exist is because there is demand for it. I don't know who disgusts me more, the sellers or the consumers.

Arianiti
05-14-2013, 12:12 PM
They also fuck donkeys there, have you seen the documentary? :lol:

No I haven't seen it. OMG :picard2:

Please post it here, if you have it. Is it on youtube?

I can not laugh, my heart is broken.

Arbėrori
05-14-2013, 12:14 PM
No I haven't seen it. OMG :picard2:

Please post it here, if you have it. Is it on youtube?

I can not laugh, my heart is broken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

Arianiti
05-14-2013, 12:16 PM
So it is true :picard2: