PDA

View Full Version : Samsung galaxy s3/s4 vs iphone 5/4

King Claus
05-15-2013, 06:00 AM
Who owns one of these mobile phones? Is everyone aware that the samsung phones are actually much faster and better than it's arch rival apple?
If you think the apple phones are much better ( other than design, which is personal taste) Please tell us why.

Caismeachd
05-15-2013, 06:01 AM
Nokia Lumia

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
05-15-2013, 06:02 AM
Android lets you do more, but Samsung is just a copycat :-/

every phone looks the same from the galaxy line, just different sizes.. and they put lots of software on it that you don't want, but yes

If I could afford a samsung I would get the Galaxy Note 3 only because it is so huge 6 inches :P

King Claus
05-15-2013, 06:03 AM
Android lets you do more, but Samsung is just a copycat :-/

Maybe older models where quite similiar like the samsung galaxy ace, but the s2,s3 and s4 are quite different in design.

Caismeachd
05-15-2013, 06:04 AM
I owned both of those phones and now a Nokia Lumia The Samsung is buggy and has issues like crashing or freezing. All droid phones seem to be that way. They lack some refinement. Iphone has a good OS and is more stable than droid, but itunes really sucks. Having to update itunes, firmware etc every other day is really annoying. Battery life on the iphone sucks as well. The Nokia Lumia 920 is way better than either of those phones in every possible way.

CrystalMaiden
05-15-2013, 06:04 AM
I am getting S4 as soon BH Telecom has it in it's stock :D

CrystalMaiden
05-15-2013, 06:05 AM
I owned both of those phones and now a Nokia Lumia The Samsung is buggy and has issues like crashing or freezing. All droid phones seem to be that way. They lack some refinement. Iphone has a good OS and is more stable than droid, but itunes really sucks. Having to update itunes, firmware etc every other day is really annoying. Battery life on the iphone sucks as well. The Nokia Lumia 920 is way better than either of those phones in every possible way.

My sister has Lumia 900.

The OS is kinda lame if you ask me.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
05-15-2013, 06:07 AM
the windows phone needs a tiny bit of work before I try it, and some killer apps

I think after this summer they will get some good games for their xbox mobile, but until then I can't use it because it has no good apps.

Caismeachd
05-15-2013, 06:07 AM
I'm not sure what the difference between windows 7.8 or Windows 8. I love windows 8 on the 920 though. I can't complain about anything on the 920.

King Claus
05-15-2013, 06:14 AM
I'm not sure what the difference between windows 7.8 or Windows 8. I love windows 8 on the 920 though. I can't complain about anything on the 920.

I geuss the real downside about the lumia is that it only has a dual core processor where the s3 has a quadcore :D ( and more performance per individual core aswell.) But for the time being i geuss both would be a great choice in terms of speed.

RussiaPrussia
05-15-2013, 06:19 AM
stop buying american and asian products

you should rather buy european phones like this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3UwC80cYw4

King Claus
05-15-2013, 06:35 AM
stop buying american and asian products

you should rather buy european phones like this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3UwC80cYw4

I like how you can transfer the image to the back screen.

Talvi
05-15-2013, 06:58 AM
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.
Ive never had such a phone before so I cant really say anything. It takes time to get used to and im still afraid the glass will break.

Thats all i can say.