PDA

View Full Version : Bottles thrown in Western Sydney riot

Creeping Death
09-09-2009, 12:52 AM
Bottles thrown in Western Sydney riot (http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/09/09/2680466.htm?section=justin)
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200904/r357555_1646271.jpg
A series of raids and arrests in Western Sydney last night led to a stand-off between police and a crowd of locals throwing bottles.

The Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad carried out three raids on the same street at Auburn.

It is investigating who shot a 23-year-old, who turned up at Auburn Hospital on Sunday night with a gunshot wound to the chest.

During one of the raids, a 25-year-old man punched an officer in the face and was arrested.

Police inspector Mick Reynolds says the man's arrest triggered an angry response from about 150 residents.

"There was a lot of people that gathered in the street who were on phones, and I guess they have a network of bringing their friends out," he said.

"The crowd gathered and it escalated in a matter of five to ten minutes.

"Further reinforcements were requested in cordoning off the area while the search warrant could be concluded. Projectiles were thrown at police."

Officers from the Public Order and Riot Squad were called, along with the PolAir helicopter, Dog Unit and police from neighbouring local area commands.

Inspector Reynolds says police produced their batons but did not use them on anybody.

A 17-year-old boy and a woman in her 20s were arrested along with the 25-year-old man.

The injured officer was taken to hospital and given stitches.

Police say they found a gun, drugs, cash and two stun guns during the raids.
“The Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad”???
Why do we put up with these people deport them all.

But if we deport them they will continue to breed, not much gained in the long run. I would offer an alternate suggestion, but that wouldn’t be very humane of me. :wink

Motörhead Remember Me
09-18-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm sure the Aborigines would like to deport you all...

Those guys weren't throwing full Hahn bottles now, were they..?

Middle eastern people are always on the bottom end of integrated and well doing immigrants.

Creeping Death
09-18-2009, 05:48 PM
I'm sure the Aborigines would like to deport you all...
Impossible event as who would pay their welfare.

Those guys weren't throwing full Hahn bottles now, were they..?
Dont be stupid an Australian throwing away beer is unheard of.

Middle eastern people are always on the bottom end of integrated and well doing immigrants.
Amazing Fortis Arduis creates a pro Jewish thread and here we have an Arab sympathizer, Hors must be right about you Finns.;)

Motörhead Remember Me
09-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Give them a fair chance to education and there will be no more wellfare paid out. Besides, what the awful thing about paying state funds to the rightful owners of Australia by the ones that stole it from them?

Dont be stupid an Australian throwing away beer is unheard of.
Beer drunk by Aussies is like having them thrown away. :thumb001:

Amazing Fortis Arduis creates a pro Jewish thread and here we have an Arab sympathizer, Hors must be right about you Finns.;)[/QUOTE]
Arab sympathizer:confused::confused:
Read what I wrote. I meant that middle easterners are always difficult to integrate.

Fortis in Arduis
09-19-2009, 11:31 AM
Give them a fair chance to education and there will be no more wellfare paid out. Besides, what the awful thing about paying state funds to the rightful owners of Australia by the ones that stole it from them?

People own what they have made conquest of.

It is up to the Aborigines to take back their land.

Amazing Fortis Arduis creates a pro Jewish thread and here we have an Arab sympathizer, Hors must be right about you Finns.;)

American spelling of 'sympathizer', Brian. Do you know where you are?

You are missing a hyphen between 'pro' and 'Jewish' and your punctuation and sentence structure are also true to form.

Arab sympathizer:confused::confused:
Read what I wrote. I meant that middle easterners are always difficult to integrate.

Brian never lets the truth get in the way of a good story. ;)

Motörhead Remember Me
09-19-2009, 03:30 PM
People own what they have made conquest of.

Ok.

I guess Bedford and other towns in England belong to the criminal gangs,
muslims and other unwanted foreigners.

Fortis in Arduis
09-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Ok.

Yes, they do, and we need to be realistic about this!

We need to use anarchist economic techniques to take our country back!

09-19-2009, 06:31 PM
Ok.

No, they have immigrated, not conquered.

Motörhead Remember Me
09-19-2009, 08:06 PM
Yes, they do, and we need to be realistic about this!

We need to use anarchist economic techniques to take our country back!

I guess you support aborigines in their quest to take their country back?

Motörhead Remember Me
09-19-2009, 08:08 PM
No, they have immigrated, not conquered.

To come enmasse or conquer. Whats the difference? Do only white men conquer in a "nice" fashion?

Fortis in Arduis
09-19-2009, 08:10 PM
I guess you support aborigines in their quest to take their country back?

Nope.

Motörhead Remember Me
09-19-2009, 08:12 PM
Nope.

Why not?

Fortis in Arduis
09-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Why not?

Actually, yes I would. Very tired. We shall discuss this later.

Creeping Death
09-19-2009, 08:27 PM
They do get all that, its their desire to be in the Out Back, I cant force them, you can lead a Horse to water but you cant make the Horse drink.

Beer drunk by Aussies is like having them thrown away. :thumb001:
From a nation of teetotalers.... Kippis! Terveydeksi!

American spelling of 'sympathizer', Brian. Do you know where you are?
When I sober up I generally realize where I am, by the way how is it in Tel Aviv?

09-20-2009, 12:16 AM
To come enmasse or conquer. Whats the difference?

So far, there's been no shooting involved.

Do only white men conquer in a "nice" fashion?

:confused:

Brännvin
09-20-2009, 06:42 AM

They have their traditional way of life, why would they need it? :bored0:

Puddle of Mudd
09-20-2009, 07:51 AM
They have their traditional way of life, why would they need it? :bored0:

Because their culture and 'traditional way of life' has been since corrupted, generations of them have grown up without it, or at least with highly tainted versions. At the moment they are stuck in limbo - cannot go back to their former way of life, nor do they completely fit in with mainstream society.

Motörhead Remember Me
09-20-2009, 08:21 AM
Because their culture and 'traditional way of life' has been since corrupted, generations of them have grown up without it, or at least with highly tainted versions. At the moment they are stuck in limbo - cannot go back to their former way of life, nor do they completely fit in with mainstream society.

True.

And who is to blame?

Brynhild
09-20-2009, 08:24 AM
It's obvious who's to blame but this thread was about Middle Easterners causing trouble - again! :mad: They will never assimilate among us, they should be shipped out and never return.

Motörhead Remember Me
09-20-2009, 08:26 AM
So far, there's been no shooting involved.

Guns, measles or religious pressure...
That's what happenend in Australia. The English arrived; said "How do you do" and just took what they thought was theirs. London and Paris suburbs are lost to immigrants in the same fashion. "Salaam aleykum" this is our hood now.
The same happened in Oz, forced to live according to christian ways. The next step is sharia laws in the suburbs and then parts of the country.
UK and France are done already.

Fortis in Arduis
09-20-2009, 09:04 AM
When I sober up I generally realize where I am, by the way how is it in Tel Aviv?

Indeed, you realize rather than realise.

How is Tel Aviv?

Tel Aviv is very left-wing and multicultural, but with very fine Bauhaus architecture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_City_(Tel_Aviv)) in the area known as the White City.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1219/1111361565_f9ff581a0c.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8410/pict00020fw.jpg

http://everythingeverywhere.smugmug.com/photos/564213043_qkRUp-600x600.jpg

http://www.schlijper.nl/portfolio/bauhaus/images/080420-49-mazeh-56.jpg

Looks nice. :) I might visit one day. I like the style.

Why not?[assist the Aborigines in taking their land back]

One solution would be to end any specific welfare programmes for Aborigines and allow them to launch their own Abo currency.

Brynhild
09-20-2009, 09:27 AM
One solution would be to end any specific welfare programmes for Aborigines and allow them to launch their own Abo currency.

Oh, if only it were that easy. The first solution is to allow them to go back to their own culture. The next would be to teach them how to be self-sufficient in white society. That all takes time and money, and outsiders who don't have a clue about any of this would fail to realise the true significance of it.

Poltergeist
09-20-2009, 02:11 PM
Bauhaus architecture sucks.

Fortis in Arduis
09-20-2009, 02:45 PM
Oh, if only it were that easy. The first solution is to allow them to go back to their own culture. The next would be to teach them how to be self-sufficient in white society. That all takes time and money, and outsiders who don't have a clue about any of this would fail to realise the true significance of it.

How about making alliances with Abo nationalists?

Is there the same problem, as with many Africans, that they descend to Marxism when presented with that challenge?

There is no going back to their old culture for the Aboriginal. If they are to revert to their own culture, then it must be reinvented. 'White' people have to reinvent their culture to survive.

There must be some strengths that the Abo has that the white man does not. They should determine what these are and quite literally capitalise on it.

I would wager that any attempt towards Abo nationalism would be hindered by left-wing organisations desperate to prevent their source of income taken away from them. :coffee:

Bauhaus architecture sucks.

That is such a shame, because I understand that it holds you in very high regard. ;)

Poltergeist
09-20-2009, 03:56 PM
That is such a shame, because I understand that it holds you in very high regard. ;)

What do you mean? I didn't understand what you want to say.

Fortis in Arduis
09-20-2009, 04:07 PM
What do you mean? I didn't understand what you want to say.

I do not expect you to understand English humour.

Poltergeist
09-20-2009, 04:10 PM
OK, smart guy.:coffee:

09-20-2009, 08:25 PM
Guns, measles or religious pressure...
That's what happenend in Australia. The English arrived; said "How do you do" and just took what they thought was theirs. London and Paris suburbs are lost to immigrants in the same fashion. "Salaam aleykum" this is our hood now.
The same happened in Oz, forced to live according to christian ways. The next step is sharia laws in the suburbs and then parts of the country.
UK and France are done already.

France may be, but Britain is not done yet by a long way.
It's funny how people claim we should either give the land back to the Injuns and abos or stop complaining about the immigrant invasion of our lands. The last time we withdrew from a bunch of colonies, the darkies couldn't wait to follow us home. If we don't want to end up like the abos and injuns we had better start resisting the alien invasion. That's the only relevance their fate has for us.