PDA

View Full Version : Germany´s vietnamese vice chancellor.

mr. logan
05-18-2013, 05:25 PM
An incredible turning point was set for Germany, when a vietnamese was set to command part of the political administration of the country. Adopted from an orphanage in Vietnam by a militar (probably some hooker son). If you have any knowledge about militar mind control operations, you know what this can mean. Raised up to occupy the charge, possibly. His height is abnormal for vietnamese people, pituitary gland secretion could have been modified to get him to that build. Otherwise it would have been quite difficult to mix around with Germans, with a 5ft. height. Can anyone believe he moved up the ladder in Germany to the vice chancellor position, and all the Germans in politics around just let the vietnamese guy escalate over them and get political control position of one of the World´s powerhouses? Would you? Or did they get command to stand down? He won all the internal FDP elections with almost 100 % of the votes, which is ridiculous but only 10% of the people´s electorate voted for him in The Lower Saxony State Election. And after this result, he was appointed as Federal Minister of Health and then German Minister of Economy (being an Army doctor himself). This move sets him for the next step. 4 days later this vietnamese was made vice chancellor of Germany. What is going on, for the Kaiser´sake? Is this the next Cancellor of Germany? The Euro brain damage there would be irreparable.

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/images/roesler/6262942/2-format43.jpg

mr. logan
05-18-2013, 06:28 PM
I´ve noticed nobody speaks of this clown. Neither me, I got annoyed when he first appeared as vice chancellor but then I kind of forgot him. There´s change of ideas about cultural meltdown here, but this point was never touched, which is strange, because it is a big elephant in the room.

oh-nahhh
03-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Probably from Viet Cong.