PDA

View Full Version : When You Are Threatened Magically

Brynhild
09-10-2009, 11:48 PM
I've had a really rotten experience of this sort happen to me lately. Somebody who I thought was halfway to decent (an occultist in the OTO - sorry Psy, I know of your past involvement but a lot of its members are just bad news!) was psychically attacking me and embedded a hook in my aura. I don't know if other Heathens believe in this possibility, but if you do any magical work you are vulnerable, regardless of your practice.

Anyway, I found out last night just how nasty this person is and I completely lost it. For the first time, I set out to deliberately attack a person on this level, as a way of retribution. Let's say I didn't hold back in my level of attacking him either! :D It also serves as a warning that I will never be messed with on this level, ever again! I don't feel guilty at all for taking this course of action, in fact I feel quite good about it. I'm living my truth and I have the courage to stand up for myself.

Has this experience happened to anyone else, that they're aware of? The signs are simple enough to spot. You could actually see this person attacking you in your dreams, or you wake up with stomach cramps (like I did). You get a sense of not feeling right in general, and you feel that way when you suddenly think about somebody. What would you do, or what have you done?

My way may not necessarily be the right way and I'm not advocating it. However, I had been repeatedly attacked by this person, and the way he went about it was clever. What's brought him undone was when he made the mistake of telling someone we both know what he thought of me, used my feelings towards him against me and twisted the truth in such a way that made him look like a victim. My only mistake was caring for somebody who clearly doesn't deserve it. He also made the mistake of assuming that I'm ignorant to Magic, and that I'm helpless in defending myself.

After last night, I would've made it very clear to him just how much he fucked up in his judgement of me. I'm still angry but the worst has passed. I will put it down to experience and move on. I'm also protecting myself and my surroundings better, because I don't want this to happen again.

Psychonaut
09-11-2009, 03:04 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your problems Bryn, but I'm glad to hear you were able to handle yourself. :thumb001:

Has this experience happened to anyone else, that they're aware of?

I've never been on the receiving end of an attack, but I've kind of witnessed the effects of one that I initiated. Back when I was 18 or 19 (I'll have to dig out my journals and check on the specifics), a was doing a lot of work with two other fellows. Being young and stupid, we thought it'd be a fun idea to create a servitor (http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/servitors.html) whose function was to foment chaos and disorder (I know, pretty dumb idea :D). However, since there were three of us involved, the servitor quickly turned into (http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/fen-egre.html) an egregore (http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/egregore.html). So, after a while I was hanging out with two other completely unconnected friends. My magician buddies and I had been observing the "to know, to will, to dare and to keep silent" formula, so no one but us knew anything about our little pet. Anyway, I'm sitting on the couch at this other friend's house and she runs around the corner screaming that she saw something in the curtains. I pressed her for a description and she provided me with an almost perfect picture of my creation. Needless to say, the project was eventually aborted.