PDA

View Full Version : Wahhabi jihadists using Israeli military equipments in Syria

Onur
05-20-2013, 06:35 PM
This is the latest video from Syria.

Syrian army recently took control of a city named Qusayr for the first time in the last two years and they found out that the Wahhabi/Salafist jihadists are using the military equipments and armored cars made in Israel;

http://youtu.be/VnUQGJxA5Cg

Their weapons comes from CIA and other equipments comes from Israel but these people supposedly represents islamic world?!!!

randomguy1235
05-20-2013, 06:37 PM
No, Wahabbis certainly do not represent the Islamic world. They're a deluded/zealous sect of culturally backwards individuals.

The Lawspeaker
05-24-2013, 08:37 PM
Israel is cutting his own flesh then - giving power to such barbarians at the expense of those who held the rest of the region at least a bit stable.

Amun
05-24-2013, 08:45 PM
Wahhabism is a backward culture that finds its way to spread in Islamic counties with economic turbulence. Of course by the ultimate support of Saudis. I am not surprised though that Syrians are using Israeli weapons, because they are so blind to see that what they are doing to their country only serves the same people who supply them (Americans, Israelis and Arab gulf states).

ariel
05-24-2013, 08:50 PM
Israel is cutting his own flesh then - giving power to such barbarians at the expense of those who held the rest of the region at least a bit stable.

you right.assad are the best man for his country, the other choice-jihadistic idiots seem very bad option...

The Lawspeaker
05-24-2013, 08:50 PM
you right.assad are the best man for his country, the other choice-jihadistic idiots seem very bad option...

I can't believe that Israel supplies it's enemies like that..

MarkyMark
05-24-2013, 09:33 PM
I don't think Israeli's such as aa100 agree with Israel's arming of the rebels.

The Lawspeaker
05-24-2013, 09:45 PM
Maybe they should write their MP's or the local version of that ? How do they call those in Israel ?

Baluarte
05-24-2013, 09:51 PM
Israel wants to set backwardish Jihadic rebels in place so it has a valid excuse to wage "preventive wars" and prevail, with the approval of the rest of the world.

Anglojew
05-25-2013, 02:17 AM
I bet it turns out to be a jeep captured by Hezbollah in the Second Lebanon War in 2006.

1stLightHorse
05-25-2013, 02:53 AM
Wahhabism is a backward culture that finds its way to spread in Islamic counties with economic turbulence. Of course by the ultimate support of Saudis. I am not surprised though that Syrians are using Israeli weapons, because they are so blind to see that what they are doing to their country only serves the same people who supply them (Americans, Israelis and Arab gulf states).

So why are there so many "Wahhabis" in the UK?? And other western/northern nations?

Are you implying that al-muhajiroun and hezbut tahrir are backed by the Saudis? Even though they openly curse the family of Saud??

1stLightHorse
05-25-2013, 02:55 AM
I bet it turns out to be a jeep captured by Hezbollah in the Second Lebanon War in 2006.

Thst seems farrr more likely to be the case. If vehicles were being supplied by israeli intelligence, they wouldn't be stupid enough to do it in a traceable way such as this.

Wadaad
05-25-2013, 03:16 AM

This is infinitely more believable.

I dont think Israeli military will so overtly supply FSA with arms, munitions and vehicles. How stupid and amateur would that be? Not saying there isnt covert Israeli support (hell, Israel supplied Iran with arms in its war with Iraq), but this is obviously a Syrian regime forgery to rally support away from the rebels.

Anglojew
05-25-2013, 04:01 AM
This is infinitely more believable.

I dont think Israeli military will so overtly supply FSA with arms, munitions and vehicles. How stupid and amateur would that be? Not saying there isnt covert Israeli support (hell, Israel supplied Iran with arms in its war with Iraq), but this is obviously a Syrian regime forgery to rally support away from the rebels.

Obviously if they were going to help they'd supply Russian or Chinese made material to avoid exactly this scenario.

Israel would have a "better the devil you know" approach to Assad.

Wadaad
05-25-2013, 04:15 AM
Yes, I've already posted a thread regarding another player in the conflict using 3rd party to actually arm the rebels:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?72032-Saudi-Arabia-arming-Syrian-rebels-with-weapons-from-Croatia-report-says

Amun
05-25-2013, 08:39 AM
So why are there so many "Wahhabis" in the UK?? And other western/northern nations?

Are you implying that al-muhajiroun and hezbut tahrir are backed by the Saudis? Even though they openly curse the family of Saud??

I talking about the present situation in Egypt and many other countries with Muslim majority in its population.
Hezb el Tahrir emerged after the fall of Mehmed VI, last Ottoman sultan. It was an attempt to retrain Islamic Caliphate and it has nothing to do with the current political situation in the Middle east.

Kastrioti1443
05-25-2013, 08:43 AM
I talking about the present situation in Egypt and many other countries with Muslim majority in its population.
Hezb el Tahrir emerged after the fall of Mehmed VI, last Ottoman sultan. It was an attempt to retrain Islamic Caliphate and it has nothing to do with the current political situation in the Middle east.

I hope Egypt will not become islamic radical state like Iran.

CrystalMaiden
05-25-2013, 08:53 AM
I can't believe that Israel supplies it's enemies like that..

This "enemies" ruling class will consist of docile, inbreed savages unable of higher thought than repeat Allahu Akbar once in a while to show a semblance of higher brain functions. Not much unlike our dado here.