PDA

View Full Version : Hunt continues for neo-Nazis who stabbed police chief

Oisín
12-17-2008, 01:37 AM
Hunt continues for neo-Nazis who stabbed police chief

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2008/12/15/bavarian-police-chief-stabbed/alois-mannichl-kopfgrafik-schmal-11069720.jpg

Two men arrested on suspicion of being the neo-Nazis who stabbed a German police chief have been released without charge.

Alois Mannichl (52), the head of police in Passau, Bavaria, was attacked and left for dead on his own doorstep in the town of Fuerstenzell when he unwittingly answered the door to skinhead neo-Nazis.

One of the culprits sank a knife 11cm into his torso and shouted: “Greetings from the national resistance! You left-wing pig, never trample around on the graves of our comrades!”

Mannichl survived the attack but needed emergency surgery, with the knife only just missing his heart.

The police chief has actively worked against neo-Nazism and has become a hate figure amongst right wing extremists.
[Continue reading] (http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2008/12/15/bavarian-police-chief-stabbed/hunt-for-knife-attack-neo-nazis-continues-after-two-released.html)

Loki
12-17-2008, 01:52 AM
Why don't I feel very sorry for him? :coffee:

Oisín
12-17-2008, 02:18 AM
I have no sympathy for him either. He desecrated the grave of a dead patriot, the man is scum for all to see.

Arrow Cross
12-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Either do something right, or don't do it at all.

Darn, un-professional kids...

Jamt
12-17-2008, 01:01 PM
:mad:No excuse for murderous scum.
As far as I know Bavaria is western rule of law democracy.
I hope they catch the criminal and put him away for life.

Arrow Cross
12-17-2008, 01:57 PM
Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but...

...the guy in question did not die. The guy in question did however, order a fresh grave to be opened and a flag removed from it that was dropped in, in the last minute.

Lemme ask you this: who is the criminal now, really?

Loki
12-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but...

...the guy in question did not die. The guy in question did however, order a fresh grave to be opened and a flag removed from it that was dropped in, in the last minute.

Lemme ask you this: who is the criminal now, really?

The reason ordinary people resort to violence, like this case, is because our overseers and authorities are utterly corrupt, and criminals themselves. There is no justice. Alois Mannichl may be head of police, but he's also a criminal. A grave desecrator at the very least, and he should not go unpunished, whether he had been stabbed or not.

Jamt
12-17-2008, 02:34 PM
I am not sure about Bavaria’s conduct of law, but I guess it would have been a prosecutor who ordered the despicable act of grave robbing. The police followed orders.

I am surprised with the responses here. What is any point in being law-abiding with this attitude? It is like you are all a bunch of revolutionaries.

Loki
12-17-2008, 02:40 PM
I am not sure about Bavaria’s conduct of law, but I guess it would have been a prosecutor who ordered the despicable act of grave robbing. The police followed orders.

The police chief has a history of cracking down on people who are not politically correct, hence he is not loved very much.

I am surprised with the responses here. What is any point in being law-abiding with this attitude? It is like you are all a bunch of revolutionaries.

I am not advocating any form of lawlessness, merely stating that I understand why the perpetrator did what he did. If someone dug open your father/grandfather's grave, and desecrated it, how would you react? I know I would be beside myself with fury.

Revolutionaries? I think we do need a revolution in Europe. If not, we're all doomed anyway, and our children will have no future other than one that is dark.

Arrow Cross
12-17-2008, 03:53 PM

The police chief has actively worked against neo-Nazism and has become a hate figure amongst right wing extremists.

He launched criminal proceedings in July when Thomas Wulff, a leader of the far right National Democratic Party of Germany, buried a Swastika flag with the coffin at the funeral of an old Nazi. Mannichl had the flag dug up and pressed charges.

What Loki said above is true. We still don't advocate murder attempts, but the concept of law is subjective at best. You could also honestly say those historians locked up for "Holocaust denial" are un-law-abiding criminals, but by any common sense, it'd be simply ridiculous.

In a healthy state, a grave-robber and grave-desacrator would be a criminal by "law", regardless of political views. Hence our indifference in this specific case.

The Silent Man
10-17-2010, 02:49 PM
This cop must be a retard or something. He ordered a grave to opened to remove a swastika flag?!

Best place for a Nazi flag, six feet underground!

The Silent Man
10-17-2010, 02:57 PM
Looks like Alois Mannichi was lying in any case -

'Investigators have found discrepancies in Passau police chief Alois Mannichl’s claim that he was stabbed by a neo-Nazi in mid-December and leads point to a domestic dispute instead, the Süddeutsche Zeitung reported on Friday.

Mannichl was hospitalised until just before Christmas with critical injuries after he said he was stabbed on his front porch by a skinhead on December 13. The 52-year-old reported that the man said something along the lines of, “Greetings from the national resistance,” and said, "You leftist pig cop, you won't trample on the graves of our comrades anymore," before stabbing Mannichl in the stomach with a 12-centimetre knife.

Police began immediately looking for right-wing extremist suspects, but "experienced investigators" told the paper that "something doesn’t fit" with the information Mannichl gave them.

"That kind of setting points towards a relationship-related crime," one officer said.

First, the police chief – the only witness to the crime – was able to provide only a vague description of his attacker who he said was about 6 feet tall with a round face with a shaved head, the paper said. A neighbourhood witness said she’d seen a man with a snake tattooed behind his ear and possibly a cross on his face. But investigators told the paper they can't find men to fit either description and that the witness' information may be unreliable.

"When someone with a tattoo like that commits a crime, it’s as if a bank robber put an identification card on his chest and marches into a bank," one said. "You recognise people like this."

Meanwhile, police in Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic have combed through their records of documented neo-Nazis to no avail.

Another questionable element to Mannichl’s account of the crime is that the knife came from his own home and had been used to cut cake at a neighbour’s party a few days before. But investigators have not yet found traces of cake, foreign DNA or evidence that the stabber was wearing gloves, the Süddeutsche Zeitung reported.

Family members are usually investigated immediately in such cases, but Mannichl's family was not questioned until several days after the stabbing. Mannichl has, however, been "cooperative" with the probe into his private life, the paper reported.

Spokesperson for the Bavarian state office of investigation, Detlef Puchelt, told the paper that there are currently no new leads in the Mannichl case, and that the special commission for the investigation should be allowed to work in peace.

Mannichl returned to work after his convalescence on Wednesday and told reporters then that investigations into cases like this can take weeks to years.'

Obviously Passau's skinheads haven't got the bollocks to stab a cop.