PDA

View Full Version : Norwegian wiggers used as example of Crips in American gang documentary

Pallantides
05-21-2013, 12:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39_2M_W0QGc

At 01:18
http://i.imgur.com/6WLlXAk.jpg

The actual "gang"
http://www.adressa.no/nyheter/trondheim/article351522.ece
http://www.adressa.no/incoming/article1121314.ece5/BINARY/w380/ver2+Cribs1-Hoved

I guess MC Odin is one hardcore Crip member:laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgYmLoMQ18c

RussiaPrussia
05-21-2013, 12:18 AM
so they just use google search to make high quality documentarys which they sell for millions.

Pallantides
05-21-2013, 12:25 AM
Someone must have been trolling when they put in that image.

Ultra
05-21-2013, 08:07 AM
Hahaha nice find. :thumb001:

Americans, I guess. :picard2:

Baldur
05-21-2013, 08:09 AM
Its funny because the crips or bloods, cant remember which one of them, founder actually wrote a book, and in the end of it there are contact info so pretty much anyone can start a crips or bloods gang anywhere in the world. You just have to contact them first.

Furnace
05-21-2013, 03:18 PM
OMFG :picard1: Embarassing both for the wiggers and the documentary makers..

Hardcore 14-year-old 'crips':
"Fuck for a buck... they gonna have a dollah tomorrah.."

Anders Hoveland
06-02-2013, 01:39 AM
There are plenty of want-to-be "gangsta" youth in Norway, trying to copy the African American rap culture. Most of them are really harmless.

The danger is the children of Afro or muslim immigrants in Oslo. When they turn gangsta, often it's the real thing. I'm sure they would be violent and criminally inclined anyway, but importing the Black culture from America is not a good thing.

Proctor
12-07-2013, 04:24 AM
:rotfl:

Caismeachd
12-07-2013, 04:54 AM
Ive met wiggers from Denmark but not Norway. Its so silly you can't help but find it funny in some weird endearing way.

Balmung
12-07-2013, 05:20 AM
Used to have a wigger friend. I cured him with white people music.

LightHouse89
12-07-2013, 05:27 AM
niggers in America would smoke them. I will say nothing more.

LightHouse89
12-07-2013, 05:28 AM
Used to have a wigger friend. I cured him with white people music.

you are a good friend. I have tried with a relative of mine and no results. he hates black people but listens to nigger music go figure.

LightHouse89
12-07-2013, 05:29 AM
There are plenty of want-to-be "gangsta" youth in Norway, trying to copy the African American rap culture. Most of them are really harmless.

The danger is the children of Afro or muslim immigrants in Oslo. When they turn gangsta, often it's the real thing. I'm sure they would be violent and criminally inclined anyway, but importing the Black culture from America is not a good thing.

Anyone that praises that culture is a potential criminal if not already a criminal.

LightHouse89
12-07-2013, 05:30 AM
OMFG :picard1: Embarassing both for the wiggers and the documentary makers..

Hardcore 14-year-old 'crips':
"Fuck for a buck... they gonna have a dollah tomorrah.."

the real 'crips' would jump these wanna bees. That's if they had respect for them though.

Caismeachd
12-07-2013, 05:32 AM
I never see wiggers where I live. I just dont think they are very well tolerated here. They are so dumb and poor you only see them hanging around really crappy tenement alleys smoking pot.

LightHouse89
12-07-2013, 05:45 AM
I never see wiggers where I live. I just dont think they are very well tolerated here. They are so dumb and poor you only see them hanging around really crappy tenement alleys smoking pot.

which is most of mainland Britain's wonderful urban liberal ghetto.

Alessio
12-07-2013, 05:56 AM
It depents where you're talking about..''Gangsterism'' or the ganglive mentallity isn't really good for the youth, but Hip hop itself as a music genre is harmless just like Rock music is( except satanic ritual or Nazi rock music).
There are certain styles within the Hip-hop scene wich are dangerous, such as someCrips/Bloods, Latino gangs who're making hip-hop and selling their mentallity with it (gangsterrap)
I think commercial Hip-Hop is harmfull too because of the ''I'll do anything for money'' mentallity and propaganda for extreme consumerism. I don't start about with disrespecting woman in those music clips.. Artists like Guru from Gangstarr, INI, 7l&Esoteric, Mr. Malchau, Arsonists, CL Smooth, Pete Rock, Da Grassroots, De la soul, Sabac and many more are great examples of how hip-hop can be used.
It's a music or art form of rhyming ''poetry'' so I see nothing wrong with that alone, only the ''black gangster'' culture is sickening and artists like Brother Lynch, Biggie Smalls, Group home and Mobb Deep are reflecting and representing the criminal lifestyle of the streets.
I dislike wiggers too, and Eminem if it's up to should be lynched! :D

Caismeachd
12-07-2013, 06:16 AM
The kids in Norway and Denmark live such soft lives it can't even compare to some feral Richmond, CA negros. The ultra urban culture just appeals to them I guess. They are oblivious to the real hardcore lifestyle. Here in Scotland you have guys that know the real hardcore lifestyle but they are mostly jonsing for a £10 bag and where they will score the funds for it. They are truly pathetic in other words. Just like some feral negro dope slingers.

McCauley
12-07-2013, 06:23 AM
The kids in Norway and Denmark live such soft lives it can't even compare to some feral Richmond, CA negros. The ultra urban culture just appeals to them I guess. They are oblivious to the real hardcore lifestyle. Here in Scotland you have guys that know the real hardcore lifestyle but they are mostly jonsing for a £10 bag and where they will score the funds for it. They are truly pathetic in other words. Just like some feral negro dope slingers.

I used to live for a dime. Then I quit being a little cunt and took responsibilty and graduated high school. LOL

I bet I could make it better with the Scottish chavs better than you could. They would respect me, ive lived the life, plus I can do a mean Scottish accent

I could make it with the toughest neds, in fact id be the top Ned in Scotland.

Caismeachd
12-07-2013, 06:31 AM
Ned's are the equivalent of some crack head in US. They are totally bottom of the barrel. To make it with them just sniff some glue and start bumping into random people while wearing an Ill fitting track suit and you will be set.

Caismeachd
12-07-2013, 06:37 AM
You don't really see Ned's here in embra. They're more in the small towns I think and perhaps glasgow. The Ned's you do see here are basically literally the equiv to american crack addicts. You don't see wiggers or anything here really.

Caismeachd
12-07-2013, 06:39 AM
Even the few black people here try to be civil compared to any Ned's or American wiggers. There's a cute black girl at my work and she's very posh.

Proctor
12-07-2013, 06:46 AM
Even the few black people here try to be civil compared to any Ned's or American wiggers. There's a cute black girl at my work and she's very posh.

They're only niggers if they live in America, I see how it works :).

Caismeachd
12-07-2013, 07:34 AM
The mentality is much different for the most part.