PDA

View Full Version : Poll. Should Muslim-Africans be Allowed Membership Here?

Anglojew
05-21-2013, 02:30 PM
The Apricity is a European Cultural Community.

As they have zero links to Europe/the West, unlike African-Christians, and this is a EUROPEAN CULTURAL COMMUNITY, I ask the question;

Should Muslim-Africans be Allowed Membership Here?

P.S. Please note that a Muslim-African can be of any race, this is not a racist thread. Also, I know that they won't actually be banned I'd just like to see people's views on the subject.

P.P.S. If you want to ask the question, "Should African-Jews be allowed membership here?" be my guest but open a new thread as this is SPECIFICALLY about Muslims.

Ivan Kramskoļ
05-21-2013, 02:30 PM
No they should not

Baluarte
05-21-2013, 02:31 PM
We have Jews too, so yeah.
No shame in trolling, btw.

Anglojew
05-21-2013, 02:33 PM
We have Jews too, so yeah.
No shame in trolling, btw.

I didn't say European Muslims. Please stick to the topic. I already addressed the Jewish question.

Baluarte
05-21-2013, 02:34 PM
Would you say an Afrikaner convert to Islam should be banned too? :O

Anglojew
05-21-2013, 02:43 PM

No, only Colombian converts to Islam.

This is a poll, not about my personal opinion.

Cokolino
Yes, and not because of the diversity, but because of the fact that
everyone is free to express their views and opinions, regardless
of religion, skincolor or gps position :rolleyes:
As long as there is no trolling, something certain australian jews
fail to respect at times. Such a poll is worthless
since Loki surely won`t let this affect his admin policy...
Unless you are interested in targeting certain individual members
again, which is the main goal of most Anglojew poll threads I`m sure...

Lįbaru
We are permissive with Jews and Muslims from other parts of the world, I do not see the difference with the Africans.

Szegedist
05-21-2013, 02:44 PM
In other words, you made this poll to express your hate of Waddad?

Baluarte
In other words, you made this poll to express your hate of Waddad?

Yep. He deliberately put "diversity" in the yes option, so people trigger the assocation with multikulti.
Not dumb he is :)

Mortimer
yes of course they should be here

Anglojew
Yes, and not because of the diversity, but because of the fact that
everyone is free to express their views and opinions, regardless
of religion, skincolor or gps position :rolleyes:
As long as there is no trolling, something certain australian jews
fail to respect at times. Such a poll is worthless
since Loki surely won`t let this affect his admin policy...
Unless you are interested in targeting certain individual members
again, which is the main goal of most Anglojew poll threads I`m sure...

So why call this a European cultural comminity? Why not rename the Forum and change its direction to be more inclusive? Like "A Global Cultural Community?"

Ivan Kramskoļ
05-21-2013, 02:45 PM
An afrikaner is not really and african ...:thumb001:

Hurrem sultana
05-21-2013, 02:50 PM
why muslim africans? why not just africans?

Anglojew
05-21-2013, 02:51 PM
In regards to the Afrikaner Question;

P.S. Please note that a Muslim-African can be of any race, this is not a racist thread. Also, I know that they won't actually be banned I'd just like to see people's views on the subject.

Although obviously they're still culturally European.

Ivan Kramskoļ
05-21-2013, 02:51 PM
Culturally and genetically afrikaners are europeans !!!

Anglojew
05-21-2013, 02:52 PM
why muslim africans? why not just africans?

I think many Christian Africans are verging on being Western and have cultural links to Europe eg language, religion etc.

Szegedist
05-21-2013, 02:55 PM
This post is as subtle as "Should part Jews part Anglos from Australia be allowed membership here?"

SKYNET
05-21-2013, 03:08 PM
there is one requirement for foreigners: please do not damage "A European Cultural Community".

Anglojew
05-21-2013, 10:37 PM
This post is as subtle as "Should part Jews part Anglos from Australia be allowed membership here?"

I have 3 European born grandparents and one born in North America. I was born in Europe and live in a European settler-colony. I have no idea how the two are comparable.

Loki
05-21-2013, 10:39 PM
Such polls would have no effect. This is not a racist website, anyone can register here.

Diėrker
05-21-2013, 10:41 PM
Then why does it say European Cultural Community, and not a African Cultural Community? :D

Diėrker
05-21-2013, 10:43 PM
We are permissive with Jews and Muslims from other parts of the world, I do not see the difference with the Africans.

OHHH DON QUIXOTE. What it do

Loki
05-21-2013, 10:43 PM
Then why does it say European Cultural Community, and not a African Cultural Community? :D

You might understand if your IQ went into 3 digit level, but I have little hope of you comprehending. In short: you're stupid. That's the beginning of truth.

Diėrker
05-21-2013, 10:47 PM
You might understand if your IQ went into 3 digit level, but I have little hope of you comprehending. In short: you're stupid. That's the beginning of truth.

I'm just joking around.. Jesus, You should know I have IRL IQ Of 105+. So shut up

Anglojew
05-21-2013, 10:48 PM
Such polls would have no effect. This is not a racist website, anyone can register here.

I don't mention race in my question.

P-Chan
05-21-2013, 10:49 PM
If they are interested in European culture... why not? In this community I read even posts by Caucasians, Middle Easterns and Indians.

Loki
05-21-2013, 10:50 PM
I don't mention race in my question.

Nevertheless, it is wanting to exclude a certain bunch of people, based on their religion/origin in this case. Unacceptable and unfair. It would just blight this website's reputation. I don't like discrimination against anyone.

Anglojew
05-22-2013, 12:01 AM
Nevertheless, it is wanting to exclude a certain bunch of people, based on their religion/origin in this case. Unacceptable and unfair. It would just blight this website's reputation. I don't like discrimination against anyone.

I know what you mean, but I wanted to see what people thought, because I've had a few people tell me in private they thought African membership wasn't appropriate in a European community.

Anglojew
05-22-2013, 12:07 AM
If they are interested in European culture... why not? In this community I read even posts by Caucasians, Middle Easterns and Indians.

I guess my point is that we either need to restrict the forum's membership or expand the forum's mandate. I'd suggest having continental sections similar to the other sections or even better divisions by linguistic groups. I know this forum has evolved from it's roots but I'm concerced it's being overrun by non-Europeans (and I mean people with no European heritage) while still claiming to be a European cultural community which it obviously isn't anymore.

Infinte
05-22-2013, 12:07 AM
Just no, due to being an European community, this should not accept even Muslims at all

YeshAtid
05-22-2013, 12:12 AM
Islam is not european nor is any abrahamic religion

mr. logan
05-22-2013, 12:14 AM
Their brain can be studied by the words. Pure misery. So, very funny. For a little while.
They should be banned senseless one month after they pop up. To keep it fresh.

SkyBurn
05-22-2013, 12:18 AM
Come on.

Thread Closed