PDA

View Full Version : Real IRA attacks family of N.Ireland police officer

Creeping Death
09-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Real IRA attacks family of N.Ireland police officer (http://www.worldbulletin.net/news_detail.php?id=47105)
http://www.worldbulletin.net/images/news/10035.jpg
A small bomb blast outside the home of parents of a police officer in Northern Ireland on Friday, days after a huge bomb was defused

Dissident militants opposed to Northern Ireland's peace agreement remain a serious threat despite the mainstream Irish Republican Army (IRA) having ended its armed campaign against British rule more than 10 years ago.

The Real IRA, which killed two British soldiers outside an army barracks in March, claimed responsibility for the blast and the planting of a second device outside the policeman's sister's home.

No one was injured in the explosion in the early hours of Friday morning. A car was damaged in the attack.
From small acorns.....I have always believed that since the Irish people were conquered by violence Irish people must be united by violence. It is time to push aside the peacemakers and those ridiculous attempts at peaceful reconciliation by those within Irish society they are the ones who will see Ireland consumed with multicultural invaders.

Beorn
09-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Crawling back to their cowardly ways I see. Where's that keyboard cat gif when you need it?

Murphy
09-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Brian, don't even try and defend that scum. Their sole aim in the above attack was simple cold blooded murder on innocent civilians. We're not Brits Brian and it is damn well time you learned that.

Regards,
Eóin.

Creeping Death
09-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Brian, don't even try and defend that scum. Their sole aim in the above attack was simple cold blooded murder on innocent civilians. We're not Brits Brian and it is damn well time you learned that.

Regards,
Eóin.The original troubles in 69 began after a dormant period of resistance in a similar way, its good, resistance cannot be non violence it must be by violence fire with fire.

Murphy
09-11-2009, 08:06 PM
The original troubles in 69 began after a dormant period of resistance in a similar way, its good, resistance cannot be non violence it must be by violence fire with fire.

Then we'll never have a united Ireland.

Regards,
Eóin.

Creeping Death
09-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Then we'll never have a united Ireland.

Regards,
Eóin.
It was violence that brought Ireland to where it was in 1916 with 26 counties regained and it was violence which brought Ireland to the ceasefire of late. However, feet are being dragged by the British multiculturalists who are acting in unity with their multiculturalist EU counterparts over Lisbon, with a traitor Goverment installed in Dublin. There is only one course that is violent struggle for a United Ireland that is independent, affluent and most of all neutral.

Beorn
09-11-2009, 11:22 PM
You seriously think a renewal of violence against the British establishment would work to further the desired conclusion?

The Lawspeaker
09-11-2009, 11:23 PM
It was violence that brought Ireland to where it was in 1916 with 26 counties regained and it was violence which brought Ireland to the ceasefire of late. However, feet are being dragged by the British multiculturalists who are acting in unity with their multiculturalist EU counterparts over Lisbon, with a traitor Goverment installed in Dublin. There is only one course that is violent struggle for a United Ireland that is independent, affluent and most of all neutral.
Do me a favor, man. 3000 people died in Northern Ireland alone and the Irish Civil War killed an additional 5000 to 6000. Aren't you a little bit ashamed of yourself? Preaching violence while being half a world away from the possible carnage.

Or will you be a real man and put your money where your mouth is: fly to Dublin- catch a train to Belfast and shoot two British police officers right outside the station and make a bit to join the IRA ? (that is if the police doesn't shoot you first)
Would you- tough guy ?

Murphy
09-11-2009, 11:26 PM

Yes, of course Brian. I forgot you're on the other end of the world from Ireland. No wonder you can speak of armed struggle so casually. I recognise the importance that the gun has played in Ireland's struggle for freedom. But it's time we try something knew seeing as in all honesty a united Ireland will never be brought about by such. I want a united Ireland in more than just name Brian.

Regards,
Eóin.

The Lawspeaker
09-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Ireland today has fewer inhabitants then it had before the Famine of 1848. An armed struggle against Britain. That's madness. Let Belfast, Dublin and London solve it. It will be a lot less costly.

Æmeric
09-11-2009, 11:50 PM
@ Foley: I'm really not surprised you are the kind of person who supports & condons terrorism.

Creeping Death
09-11-2009, 11:56 PM
I want a united Ireland in more than just name Brian.

Regards,
Eóin.

Its been over 10 years mate, its going nowhere, talking with my Brother in Derry, the British are flooding in immigrants from the former British Empire who are taking up over the dwindling British population. Ireland's is going to have a major problem in a few years with the Lisbon, multicultural expansion and Britain retaining its presence, I dont agree with you , I respect your reasons, but I see the World different.

Creeping Death
09-11-2009, 11:57 PM
@ Foley: I'm really not surprised you are the kind of person who supports & condons terrorism.
Why would you not support an armed campaign in America to resist multiculturalism?

Beorn
09-12-2009, 12:15 AM
...the British are flooding in immigrants from the former British Empire who are taking up over the dwindling British population.

Just imagine that you have delivered the final blow to the British multiculturalism machine and sent her packing back to Britainland....what next? You continue the fight against the Irish government, and those who vote for the Irish government, who is already more than accommodating immigrants beyond the means of its own population (all without the help of the British I may add)?

I do like how you referred to your brother as a Brit. Will you be making him your first victim "legitimate target"?

Æmeric
09-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Why would you not support an armed campaign in America to resist multiculturalism?

An armed conflict yes. What you are supporting is a continuation of the policy of targeting civilians with bombs. What kind of psychopaths would set off bombs that do not target military targets & who's purpose is to kill or maim anyone from newborn to over 80?

Brynhild
09-12-2009, 01:26 AM
And how easy it is to say from the other side of the world, when it isn't seen on a day to day basis. I'm an Irish sympathiser, but there is no way that I condone terrorism. They're no better than the Muslims, the very act itself is self-righteous and cowardly.

Creeping Death
09-12-2009, 02:26 AM
What the Fuck is this, thread after Fucking thread in this section glorifying Orange murders against Irish natives, and I construct a pro RIRA thread and it is considered outrageous sparking condemnation!!!

Murphy
09-12-2009, 02:42 AM
What the Fuck is this, thread after Fucking thread in this section glorifying Orange murders against Irish natives, and I construct a pro RIRA thread and it is considered outrageous sparking condemnation!!!

Hey, don't get me wrong Brian, I think the Loyalist filth here are scum just as you do. But you lower yourself to their level by starting a thread to celebrate an attack on a family whose only crime is their son is a police officer? Their son. This wasn't even an attacked aimed at the police officer himself, but his parents. You bring disgrace to Ireland's cause with every word you type, Brian :mad:!

No doubt you have expressed anger over the recent Loyalist attacks in the 6 Counties? What gives you the right to do so when you come here to celebrate cowardly bastards who are no different?

Regards,
Eóin.

Creeping Death
09-12-2009, 02:55 AM
Hey, don't get me wrong Brian, I think the Loyalist filth here are scum just as you do.
I know you do I wont question your commitment on that.

But you lower yourself to their level by starting a thread to celebrate an attack on a family whose only crime is their son is a police officer? Their son. This wasn't even an attacked aimed at the police officer himself, but his parents. You bring disgrace to Ireland's cause with every word you type, Brian :mad:!
If you re-read my thread again, I made no comment on the validity of the attack, I am implying that this mimics the beginning of the 1969 campaign, it started off the same way almost. You cant promise a 'peace process', and then 12 years on it is still the same. The Irish want a united nation, 12 years of inactivity and nothing in return, the seeds have been sown by the British.

The Lawspeaker
09-12-2009, 03:00 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b9/Bloody_Friday.jpg

http://www.iraatrocities.fsnet.co.uk/images/eb2.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OvD7y01oznw/SXZBP5615YI/AAAAAAAADsM/NtiXHCPJ2Go/s400/bloodysunday1972.jpg

http://eire.shamrock.rs/fotoeire/H-Bloody_Sunday2.jpg

http://www.ireland4theirish.bravehost.com/images/bloody_friday_290.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/03/article-1091364-0053E70A00000258-898_468x334.jpg

http://www.geopolitica.info/public/notizie/bobby_sands_funeral.jpg

http://www.mrsite.co.uk/usersitesv2/fredhoare.com/wwwroot/USERIMAGES/Loyalist%20funeral.jpg

Aching to go back to the "good old days", are we Brian ?

Murphy
09-12-2009, 03:04 AM
I know you do I wont question your commitment on that.

There, we are united on that front.

If you re-read my thread again, I made no comment on the validity of the attack, I am implying that this mimics the beginning of the 1969 campaign, it started off the same way almost.

Perhaps you should read the thread again yourself?

I think you can forgive me if I took this to mean you considered it a valid attack. I also fail to see how this mirrors the beginning of the Troubles...?

You cant promise a 'peace process', and then 12 years on it is still the same. The Irish want a united nation, 12 years of inactivity and nothing in return, the seeds have been sown by the British.

Oh I agree with you here. But a united Ireland wont be achieved over night and it wont be achieved by a renewl of armed conflict.

Regards,
Eóin.

Murphy
09-12-2009, 03:10 AM
Aching to go back to the "good old days", are we Brian ?

In all honesty, what will it matter to him? He wont have to be the one to live in fear, he isn't the father who'll have to send his son to an early grave or the mother weeping for her husband and sons as they are dragged from their beds in the early morning by gun-brandishing butchers.

Regards,
Eóin.

The Lawspeaker
09-12-2009, 03:15 AM
In all honesty, what will it matter to him? He wont have to be the one to live in fear, he isn't the father who'll have to send his son to an early grave or the mother weeping for her husband and sons as they are dragged from their beds in the early morning by gun-brandishing butchers.

Regards,
Eóin.
Exactly. That is what makes it so incredibly hypocritical.

Creeping Death
09-12-2009, 03:20 AM
There, we are united on that front.
Of course we are.

Perhaps you should read the thread again yourself?
I meant the actual start of the thread, you have taken one of my later replies.

I think you can forgive me if I took this to mean you considered it a valid attack. I also fail to see how this mirrors the beginning of the Troubles...?
I wrote Pro RIRA, the attack was nothing, but a warning or a precursor to more turbulent times ahead Eoin.

Oh I agree with you here. But a united Ireland wont be achieved over night and it wont be achieved by a renewl of armed conflict.
Armed conflict got back 26 counties in 1916 and armed conflict started in 1969 brought the 'peace process', a renewal of the armed conflict in 2009 may just bring it to a head very quickly.

Creeping Death
09-12-2009, 03:24 AM
In all honesty, what will it matter to him? My Brother and Sister with their children who live in Ireland???? My Brother with my nieces and nephews who reside in Derry? It wont matter to me??? And you who reside in Scotland??

Murphy
09-12-2009, 03:29 AM
My Brother and Sister with their children who live in Ireland???? My Brother with my nieces and nephews who reside in Derry? It wont matter to me???

So what if it's your brother next? Or your nephews and nieces? How can you sit there and advocate a return to violence when your family is in a city where most likely they'll suffer more than most?

And you who reside in Scotland??

I have family in Ireland as well you know, not to mention that fact that I spend time their my self and have every intention of settling permanently. But even then, growing up in Scotland I can sympathise with the people in the 6 Counties greater by far than the majority in the Republic. Loyalists are sadly widespread here and are no different from their brethren in the north!

Regards,
Eóin.

Óttar
09-12-2009, 03:39 AM
First and foremost I want peace. Not only disarmament literally on both sides, but more importantly, an "inner disarmament." A disarmament of the spirit, where both Protestant and Catholic can sit and drink side by side, without violence. One thing I will say however is, it is quite hypocritical of you people (you know who you are) who have never once spoken out or expressed even the slightest disappointment at the equally blameworthy actions committed by the Loyalist faction. It's convenient when they have the support of MI-5, and the British government, isn't it? :thumbs up :coffee:

Creeping Death
09-12-2009, 03:58 AM
So what if it's your brother next? Or your nephews and nieces? How can you sit there and advocate a return to violence when your family is in a city where most likely they'll suffer more than most?
What if I tell you that my Brother in Free Derry was/is a supporter or was/maybe member of the ....shhhhh.... INLA (Marxist);), and believes in a return to violence as of today, you see we dont read about the continual harassment of native Irish in occupied Eire from scum Loyalist squatters. Im just telling it like it is, from people I know there, they are impatient.

And my Sister in Dublin with her Kids, well that is like a world away;)

I have family in Ireland as well you know, not to mention that fact that I spend time their my self and have every intention of settling permanently. But even then, growing up in Scotland I can sympathise with the people in the 6 Counties greater by far than the majority in the Republic. Loyalists are sadly widespread here and are no different from their brethren in the north!

Regards,
Eóin.
I was the first of my family born in Australia I missed out being born in Ireland, but I am very close to that nation, I was schooled in Ireland back in 1971 when my Mother took me back for awhile I have lived and worked in Ireland twice for extensive periods. I will be there next year working on a job when the one here in New Zealand finishes later this year. And I know about Scotland and Loyalists there, trust me I know.:thumb001:

All I am saying is that I will stand by the Irish people through thick and thin, if the Irish people choose peace so be it, but if the Irish people choose violence then I will support and defend them for that choice. I will always see the Irish as my Brothers and Sisters, that is excluding British Squatters and the 'New Irish';)

Osweo
09-12-2009, 05:44 AM
Armed conflict got back 26 counties in 1916

COUGH! (the imperial power emerging dazed, war-weary and near-bled-white from the GREATEST MECHANISED MASS BUTCHERY OF MEN EVER and unwilling to tackle Irish problems any longer) COUGH!

No Great War, no Irish Republic. De Valera and co. would have lived out their days in fruitless agitation and coffee-shop posing, as would Lenin and his mates. Armed conflict was just a side-show in the processes at work here. Thompson's Motor-Car, Sean South of Garryowen... Don't make me laugh. After the Somme and Paschendaele?!? :(

Black Turlogh
09-12-2009, 11:43 AM
I agree much with what's been said already. This is condemnable and more than enough reason to feel a great deal of shame. These are the actions of pathetic criminals, not men, and so he who takes this disgusting act as a source for pride is neither a man nor a republican. Low as they come.

masty
09-12-2009, 01:32 PM
What kind of psychopaths would set off bombs that do not target military targets & who's purpose is to kill or maim anyone from newborn to over 80?Allow me to add unborn baby twins to that list, as happened in Omagh. Unborn baby twins that weren't even added to the death total of the cowardly i.r.a. bomb attack.(all i.r.a. factions are the same scum in my book)

I'm actually a firm believer of fighting for what ye believe in, and if it's a fair-dig you republicunts want - then come ahead. Ulster is British soil, you want it? Come and get it.

The Lawspeaker
09-12-2009, 01:38 PM
Then what makes you so different from Brian ?
Are you his alter-ego ?

masty
09-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Then what makes you so different from Brian ?
Are you his alter-ego ?

Brian is a republicunt, I'm an Ulster Loyalist. Chalk and cheese. Just 'cause some people inhabit a White skin doesn't necessarily make them my ally, more often than not - in the real world - they are my political foes.

Óttar
09-12-2009, 06:23 PM
No Great War, no Irish Republic.
Oh boo f***ing hoo. It's called good strategy, why should qualifiers be introduced in this manner? i.e. if only the Brits hadn't been in the Great War, if only this, only that." Well, if isn't what it is. What other choice did a rag-tag down home militia have against the greatest Empire the world has ever seen? :rolleyes2:

Ireland was the first annexation of the Empire, and it will be the last. India, China, swathes of Africa all received their independence.

Creeping Death
09-12-2009, 10:05 PM
COUGH! (the imperial power emerging dazed, war-weary and near-bled-white from the GREATEST MECHANISED MASS BUTCHERY OF MEN EVER and unwilling to tackle Irish problems any longer) COUGH!

No Great War, no Irish Republic. De Valera and co. would have lived out their days in fruitless agitation and coffee-shop posing, as would Lenin and his mates. Armed conflict was just a side-show in the processes at work here. Thompson's Motor-Car, Sean South of Garryowen... Don't make me laugh. After the Somme and Paschendaele?!? :(
COUGHED up technicolor lung phlegm and spit on sidewalk in front of pedestrians.........

At least in 1916 those 1,000 Irish rebels fought on their own soil for a cause which affected them, unlike those hundreds of thousands of British who died on foreign soil for a foreign cause.
Brian is a republicunt, I'm an Ulster Loyalist. Chalk and cheese. Just 'cause some people inhabit a White skin doesn't necessarily make them my ally, more often than not - in the real world - they are my political foes.Ill tell you Masty if you stopped supporting Jews and British Multiculturalism you would make a great soldier.

09-13-2009, 02:11 AM
26 counties "freed" in 1916, eh? What a numpty. :rolleyes:

masty
09-13-2009, 03:21 AM
Ill tell you Masty if you stopped supporting Jews and British Multiculturalism you would make a great soldier. I've never even met a jew never mind "supporting" such. For yer multi-culturism, look no farther than sh!te fein.

The Lawspeaker
09-13-2009, 03:40 AM
Brian is a republicunt, I'm an Ulster Loyalist. Chalk and cheese. Just 'cause some people inhabit a White skin doesn't necessarily make them my ally, more often than not - in the real world - they are my political foes.
He is not the only repulican around. I am one. And I am fucking proud to be one. Monarchism did bring my country nothing but a complete destruction of all our noble traditions.

What did the monarchy ever do for you ?

Creeping Death
09-13-2009, 05:48 AM
What a numpty. :rolleyes:
Nonce.....

I've never even met a jew never mind "supporting" such.
Yeah suuuuure....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T8t5gwy9dIw/RdquHKx44FI/AAAAAAAAABI/SGCXmqctS8E/s400/UDA+Israeli+flag.jpg

:thumb001:

For yer multi-culturism, look no farther than sh!te fein.
Look no further than Scarva 'Thirteenth' 2009
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/garymcmurray/sets/72157621337042155/)
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2468/3727024971_1972fe0d8f.jpg

Coming for one of your daughters soon.....:eek:

masty
09-13-2009, 08:20 AM
if you weren't at the other side of the world you'd know that filthy star of davids were erected in direct response to irish republicunts flying their filthy p.l.o. flags at interface areas.

http://images.salon.com/news/feature/2002/07/18/ireland/story.jpg

have alook at yer catholic church, africa division.

http://www.wehaitians.com/haiti_catholic_church.jpg

Creeping Death
09-13-2009, 09:20 AM
if you weren't at the other side of the world you'd know that filthy star of davids were erected in direct response to irish republicunts flying their filthy p.l.o. flags at interface areas.
Oh I know alright,
http://file047b.bebo.com/10/large/2009/07/30/01/4276454296a11326324937l.jpg
Difference here is the Native Irish dont incorporate the Red Crescent into their flag.

have alook at yer catholic church, africa divisionThats Fucking Lame, the Catholic Church is Universal not uniquely Irish, is their a Africa Branch of Sinn Fein or the IRA? Noooooo...:no:
Is there a Jungle Branch of the Orange Tree Boy Lodge? Yesssss....:Hug00001:

Orange Order condemns racist incidents (http://www.orange-order.co.uk/chronicle/?item=orange-order-condemns-racist-incidents)
http://file042b.bebo.com/14/large/2007/12/29/22/5324140244a6484154049l.jpg
West African Orangemen from Ghana & Togo

Speaking at the dedication of a new banner for Ballykilbeg LOL 1040, Downpatrick, he said: "The intimidation of people because of their race, colour, creed , or political belief can never be right, whether it is directed against Protestants or members of the Orange Order, or ethnic minorities in Belfast.
http://file037b.bebo.com/9/large/2007/12/29/22/5324140244a6484144888l.jpg
Mohawk LOL 99, Canada

Speaking at the dedication of a new banner for Ballykilbeg LOL 1040, Downpatrick, County Down, he said that “The intimidation of people because of their race, colour, creed, or political belief can never be right, whether it is directed against Protestants or members of the Orange Order, or ethnic minorities in Belfast.
Loyalist Multiculturalists making alliances with non whites against the Native Irish. Tsk, tsk....

09-13-2009, 03:30 PM
Nonce.....

Guess I'd better not hold my breath waiting for you to post proof of this successful 1916 rebellion, then.

Óttar
09-13-2009, 04:45 PM
Guess I'd better not hold my breath waiting for you to post proof of this successful 1916 rebellion, then.
http://www.faqs.org/docs/factbook/maps/ei-map.gif
:thumbs up

09-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Check the date, ffs. :rolleyes:

Orange&BlueBear
09-14-2009, 09:54 PM
The RIRA have in this attack, attacked family members of a Catholic PSNI member from working class republican areas in the Cityside. Wasn't that long ago they shot a Roman Catholic PSNI officer from the Bogside as he dropped his child off to school and targetted a home of another Roman Catholic officer in the City and what has it achieved for the so-called cause of Irish republicanism. Absolutely sweet FA and were does violence get them absolutely no-where, they always end up surrendering.

Look at the Easter Rising, what did it really achieve,Southern Ireland would a been handed to the Free-Staters any way over time, all the Easter Rising rebels did was ruin part of Dublin, kill innocent dubliners, kill british soldiers and as those who surrendered and were being led away by the British army ordinary Dubliners were attacking them for the destruction and misery they'd caused to the City.

You post up pictures of Black members of the Orange Order, who really cares?

The Orange Order is a world-wide multicultural organisation, it doesn't state anywhere that its whites only and personally I haven't an issue with many of its african members who are members of the Orange Order in Africa. If some man wants to join a Protestant fraternal organisation in Ghana it not going to impact on my own way of life in Ulster.

Osweo
09-15-2009, 12:12 AM
Look at the Easter Rising, what did it really achieve,Southern Ireland would a been handed to the Free-Staters any way over time, all the Easter Rising rebels did was ruin part of Dublin, kill innocent dubliners, kill british soldiers and as those who surrendered and were being led away by the British army ordinary Dubliners were attacking them for the destruction and misery they'd caused to the City.

The Rising achieved far more than that, and something that has quite a considerable effect today, even on me personally. It achieved the burning to ashes of Ireland's census data from 1841, 61, 81, and 1901. And Gods know what other important archive materials. The bastards deserve to burn in hell for this alone.

Hrolf Kraki
09-15-2009, 12:17 AM
I can sympathize with their want of British rule out of Ireland. I mean, the Celts have been screwed over by invasions throughout the last 3000 years or so. However, they much not watch much TV because terrorist attacks on civilians haven´t exactly earned Muslims a soft spot in anyone´s heart...