PDA

View Full Version : Genocide the inferior complex race

ButlerKing
05-21-2013, 09:53 PM
I believe this world is a mess because of people with inferior complex. To prove themselves superior than others they would they would do anything to maintain it with lies, falsications.

Just magine a world without inferior complex people and this world wouldn't be such a mess like today. How to keep society perfect? you need to get rid of people with inferior complex that are slowing down our world.

Methmatician
05-21-2013, 09:55 PM
Wouldn't trying to exterminate the 'inferior' people for trying to be superior make those who kill them become inferior for the same reason; to become superior?

ButlerKing
05-21-2013, 09:59 PM
Wouldn't trying to exterminate the 'inferior' people for trying to be superior make those who kill them become inferior for the same reason; to become superior?

You can slow it down but you can't exterminate "inferior complex". It will always exist as long as human exist. I don't mean to kill those people. There should be a brainwashing program on schools or in TV to teach all people of all ethnicity to be proud of themselves. That way there wouldn't be so much under achievers, welfare takers, thieves, liars, rapists, punks in our society ect

ABest
05-21-2013, 10:02 PM

+1 :p

OP, do you mean that people like nordicists are the ones with the inferiority complex, and are the ones messing up the world? I don't think their influence is as widespread as it was in the 19th century-1940s, so I wouldn't worry too much.

You will mostly find them in anthroforums nowadays. Also, a minority of population geneticists, IQ researchers, anthropologists etc. still propagate such views, but I wouldn't worry about them either. For now, their views are not very mainstream and not supported by real scholars. However, you never know what is going to be popularly recognized in science in the future.

ButlerKing
05-21-2013, 10:09 PM
Nordicists should also be genocide, their superiority complex is world known for it's lies and bullshit.

They want to feel above of all others but doesn't realize that it's able to create many people with inferior complex who in turn do the same trying to be superior, it's a never ending cycle. All people should be in-between superior complex and inferior complex which makes the world correct and balance.

1stLightHorse
05-21-2013, 10:12 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with inferiority complex. There are innumerable races and cultures that if i had my way, would be totally wiped out of existence. Not because i think about them in an emotional way, it's because i want resources for my family. That's where it ends...I live in my country, so it makes sense for me to fight hard for resources for it also. They can kick up a fuss in their mass graves for all i care.

I think your presumption that its all because of inferiority complexes indicates that your world view is too emotionally charged.