PDA

View Full Version : MUST SEE THIS VIDEO!!!!! Labor Pain Simulation (on two men) as their wives sit nearby Read more at h

YellowRose
05-24-2013, 12:03 AM
I thought this was absolutely hilarious!!!!!! Follow the link to watch the video

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=39c_1368515756

The Lawspeaker
05-24-2013, 12:07 AM
After watching this I don't feel like putting my girlfriend through childbirth....

YellowRose
05-24-2013, 12:13 AM
I love the video because it gives men just a hint of what their wives/girlfriends have to go through to bring their child into this world. LOL I am not a feminazi, but this is hilarious. I think childbirth is a beautiful thing, however it does not hurt for others to get an idea of what it feels like.. almost like a walk in the shoes mind frame :)

Atlantic Islander
05-24-2013, 12:15 AM
Haha, omg that made me laugh way too much.

ABest
05-24-2013, 12:18 AM
Wow!! Thank you for posting this, hilarious and very... informative. I love how the women are laughing in the background! :p

Loki
05-24-2013, 12:24 AM
Interesting ...

lamb
05-24-2013, 12:30 AM
I wonder if that is really safe? I mean if it hurts them that bad..

Grumpy Cat
05-24-2013, 01:11 AM
I wonder if that is really safe? I mean if it hurts them that bad..

Women survive it.

The Lawspeaker
05-24-2013, 01:14 AM
Yes they do (now more than back in the past when women actually died while or shortly after giving birth) but I don't really want to put my girlfriend through this unless she absolutely wants it... Just the thought being in such agony is enough to make me feel physically sick. Call me a wuss: I don't care.

alfieb
05-24-2013, 01:17 AM
Women survive it.
Being electrocuted is a bit different from a natural phenomenon.

lamb
05-24-2013, 01:21 AM
Women survive it.

Yes, but that's via a natural process, this is shocking their muscles with electrodes. o.O
I'm sure it won't kill them, but I wouldn't willingly do that to any person.

Grumpy Cat
05-24-2013, 01:22 AM
Being electrocuted is a bit different from a natural phenomenon.

They're not being electrocuted. They're usimg electrical impulses to stimulate muscles to move. Similar to what they do to people with nerve damage to help regain movement. And also there are sex toys to stimulate the contraction of the pelvic floor muscles which happend during an orgasm.

alfieb
05-24-2013, 01:24 AM
And also there are sex toys to stimulate the contraction of the pelvic floor muscles which happend during an orgasm.

What the fuck?

I'd probably murder someone if they tried to use a sex toy on me.

Grumpy Cat
05-24-2013, 01:24 AM
Yes, but that's via a natural process, this is shocking their muscles with electrodes. o.O
I'm sure it won't kill them, but I wouldn't willingly do that to any person.

That's not dangerous. I had similar electrodes attached to my right hand for a while so I could move it after I hurt my hand and had nerve damage.

lamb
05-24-2013, 01:29 AM
That's not dangerous. I had similar electrodes attached to my right hand for a while so I could move it after I hurt my hand and had nerve damage.

But at the frequency they are using on these men, it doesn't seem like a good idea.
I know they use these for therapy, but I don't think it is ever as painful as that.

Grumpy Cat
05-24-2013, 03:24 AM
But at the frequency they are using on these men, it doesn't seem like a good idea.
I know they use these for therapy, but I don't think it is ever as painful as that.

It doesn't tickle. I wanted to slap my physiotherapist. I could have slapped her hard too, nerve damage in my hand and all, I wouldn't have been able to feel it.

But I couldn't have punched without assistance, as I couldn't make a fist at the time. Hence the therapy.

Atlantic Islander
03-27-2014, 02:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlU2lmzzpxQ

"Don't talk to me right now."

LOL