PDA

View Full Version : Thraex

poiuytrewq0987
05-24-2013, 12:10 AM
Guapo constantly has wet dreams about Thraex because he wishes to be Thraex. It's cute I think.

ABest
05-24-2013, 12:12 AM
I just love all the drama going on around here. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2unvfGEQM1qjvzt6.gif

poiuytrewq0987
05-24-2013, 12:13 AM
I just love all the drama going on around here. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2unvfGEQM1qjvzt6.gif

Thraex knows. The last night's drama was hilarious to be quite honest. Everyone got upset over practically nothing. It's almost as if Thraex was less important than the drama that went down last night. Thraex doesn't like it when he is less important and that was Thraex letting you know that.

Don Arb
05-24-2013, 12:19 AM
Whats your nationality in the macedonian passport?

poiuytrewq0987
05-24-2013, 12:23 AM
Whats your nationality in the macedonian passport?

I'm not sure, sometimes I am Albanian on my passport, another day I am Macedonian. I change depending on my mood for ethnic women around here. :D

In other words, everyone is a Macedonian, including the Albanians!

Don Arb
05-24-2013, 12:26 AM
I'm not sure, sometimes I am Albanian on my passport, another day I am Macedonian. I change depending on my mood for ethnic women around here. :D

In other words, everyone is a Macedonian, including the Albanians!

yea right you change the passports everyday

they kick your ass if you change the ethinicity into bulgarian :D

poiuytrewq0987
05-24-2013, 12:28 AM
yea right you change the passports everyday

they kick your ass if you change the ethinicity into bulgarian :D

Well, Thraex is brothers with the Bulgarians because the majority Slavic speaking population of Macedonia is Bulgarian obviously.

Don Arb
05-24-2013, 12:30 AM
Well, Thraex is brothers with the Bulgarians because the majority Slavic speaking population of Macedonia is Bulgarian obviously.

Those like you are little minority here, and they hide this even from their family, I know it very well ;)

poiuytrewq0987
05-24-2013, 12:31 AM
Those like you are little minority here, and they hide this even from their family, I know it very well ;)

Thraex doesn't live in the closet. He is very honest with his opinions but thanks for your presumptions however untrue as they were. Thraex enjoys hearing opinions of all kinds. :)