PDA

View Full Version : London killing. Esoteric ritual angle.

mr. logan
05-24-2013, 03:02 AM
When I read the victimīs name, some signs started to appear. This can be an eternal war ritual executed by the real White Priesthood. No, not Pope Francis.
The victimīs name Lee Rigby resonates the Beatles (the beetles in Ancient Egypt were a symbol of transformation and resurrection, possible Death symbols) song Eleanor Rigby. This was the name that appeared on a tombstone in the cemetery where Lennon and Mc Cartney met. This graveyard was in Woolton, Liverpool (Woolwich is the attack place). Mc Cartney said the name Eleanor was taken from the actress Eleanor Bron, who acted in the Beatles movie Help! (the t shirt Lee Rigby was wearing said Help for the Heroes). The song Eleanor Rigby was recorded between the end of April and beginning of June 1966. The attack date is inside this time lapse, the beginning is the end, or resurrection symbol. The killers carried the body to the middle of the street, after they started cutting it on the sidewalk. Why did they do this? The street can represent the egyptian River of the Dead, where the deads travel to the Beyond. The two killers, who hit Rigby with a car/boat which came travelling by this river, can represent Mahaf, the pilot of the boat who carries the dead to the Underworld. Mahaf has two faces, as these men. The supernatural rivers appear in Egyptian text as both barriers and meeting places between people, between worlds and between life and death.
The red bloody hands resonate with Strawberry Fields, another Beatle song, which was the single published after Eleanor Rigby. Strawberry Fields was located in Woolton as well, an orphanage, which resounds death too. The song lyrics talk about donīt understanding what is going around, like living in a dream world, as all the people who were standing there, watching the butchery. Strawberry Fields is also a secret compound in Guantanamo, where black prisoners (these are the called that way cause they are the ones who are held captive in secret prisons in Europe and Middle East) are transported and held into.
The zodiacal zenith at that moment over the heads of these actors was dominated by the Auriga constellation. This is the mortal adopted son of the Godess of Wisdom, Athena. As those negroids were, adopted by the White civilization. Auriga is also the inventor of the chariot driven by horses, another car symbol. The Meridian and Ecliptic of the sky had the Gemini constellation (the twin brothers, negroids look very similar one to another). The Celestial and Galactic equators are touched by Orion, the hunter, also known as Nimrod, father of twins. Orion threatened to kill all the animals on earth, and the godess Gaia set up a scorpion to kill him, which did. Taurus constellation was touching 2 mayor points at 14.20 PM, May 22. The Galactic Meridian with the Ecliptic and the Celestial equator and Galactic Meridian. Taurus is the Bull, a symbol for War. The godess Ishtar sent Taurus to combat with Orion. On the Meridian and Celestial Equator point , Monoceros the Unicorn was set. This is a white animal, which main symbology is its desire to live free. Free from the zombie goons like these two.
A cosmic astrological ritual I would say. Set up by humans or by cosmic synchrony?
Expand the observations if you wish. Trolls will be raped.

Wadaad
05-24-2013, 03:06 AM
I think you forgot to take your daily dosage

http://www.drchristinahibbert.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/PPD-Med-1.jpg

Virtuous
05-24-2013, 03:08 AM
http://www.halforums.com/xenforo/attachments/what-the-fuck-is-this-shit-30619-1316233383-0-jpg.2785

mr. logan
05-24-2013, 03:09 AM
The horrible somali crap with a tie. Poor thing. Carry on.

Wadaad
05-24-2013, 03:12 AM
Poor thing. Carry on.

LOL I want to troll you some more, but then I remind myself that your mom probably had hopes and dreams for you...sadly all dashed due to some inexplicable chemical-hormonal imbalance in your brain. So in honor of your mom's hopes and dreams, I'll stop.

Anyways, yeah...carry on.

mr. logan
05-24-2013, 03:18 AM
You just donīt understand how sad you are. Go back to your life, goon. Death approaches.

mr. logan
05-24-2013, 11:27 AM
A number simmetry: the Eleanor Rigby grave in Woolton has the death date of 10/10/1939, when she was 44. There is an 11 in 10/10, 1939 adds to 22 (the Woolwich killing was on the 22th) and the death age is 44. A 11 22 44 linear progression. 88 could be the Eternal.

Graham
05-24-2013, 11:30 AM
This sounds like clever schizophrenic stuff, way over me.

You're giving the killers, too much intelligence.

liamliam
05-24-2013, 11:47 AM
scary stuff! :(

liamliam
05-24-2013, 11:49 AM

Who knows, maybe they might have been brainwashed somehow into doing it? I mean by the government or something? It's a disturbing thought, but we don't know what goes on with the government behind closed doors.

mr. logan
05-24-2013, 02:08 PM

The killers? Right. Beware of grey afternoons. You look depressive.

Roy
05-24-2013, 02:09 PM
:coffee:

Virtuous
05-24-2013, 02:13 PM

I go with his theory ^

Either you are trolling us or you are a super-intelligent-smart motherfucker that knows how to make intricate thoughts that is beyond our limitations to understand.

mr. logan
05-24-2013, 02:20 PM
Since May Day (May 1, important ritualistic date), the NYSE has been on an ascendant patern from May 2 to May 22, when it fell abruptly to the red. The ascendant pattern is called the Bull, as Taurus.

mr. logan
05-24-2013, 02:22 PM
Who knows, maybe they might have been brainwashed somehow into doing it? I mean by the government or something? It's a disturbing thought, but we don't know what goes on with the government behind closed doors.

You are right. It is very mysterious.

Graham
05-24-2013, 02:30 PM
The killers? Right. Beware of grey afternoons. You look depressive.

A. Am Scottish, we aren't known, for being happy-go-lucky.
B. In Scotland, it's always grey afternoons.
C. Cryptic thread.

mr. logan
05-24-2013, 04:00 PM
May 1 and May 22 were both Wednesdays. This is Wodanaz day (Odin). Odr, where theories say the word Odin is derived from, is Old Norse for "Divine Madness, frantic, furious, vehement, eager", as a noun "mind, feeling" and also "song, poetry". Odin is the conductor of the souls to the Underworld. The Roman God Mercury also gives name to this day, in the latin influenced world. He is the God of Commerce and Trading, and also the conductor of souls to the Underworld.
The Bull Market from 2 to 22 had two days with a slight recoil. This was 3 days after May1, then 6 days and another recoil to red, and then 3 days more and the big red on 22. A 3 6 3 symmetric pattern. And this gives a 13 day Bull pattern. The difference between the high and low price of the day 22 was 66 points and the trade volume was almost 22.000.000.000.
Woolton, where this sequence started with Lennon and Mc Cartney, belonged to the Templars until it was taken away by the Crown. Jacques de Molay, the Templarīs chief, was arrested on Friday 13th October 1307. It is said he vowed revenge against the Crown, when he was burning in execution. Masons claim to have a Templar origin for their Lodge. And the Islamic Brotherhood is said to be an offshoot of the Masons in the Middle East, who could easily train the 2 pawns to kill the soldier in an especific way.
Why didnīt they continue to kill the numb infidels all around? Those were easy targets. Why did they just waited for the Police to come and shoot them down? Command? Getting desensitized with the butchery would have made random targeting easier. And negroids donīt control emotional reaction much.

The Lawspeaker
05-24-2013, 04:02 PM
1. What have you been drinking, snorting, smoking, injecting, inhaling ?
2. Give me some of that. It has been a boring day.

liamliam
05-24-2013, 08:34 PM
You look depressive.

No he doesn't, to be fair.

mr. logan
05-24-2013, 11:31 PM
Love is in the air.

Anglojew
05-25-2013, 01:48 AM
Interesting theory but the first question is "why didn't the murder take place in Woolton then?" and why didn't they murder someone with the same rank as Sgt. Pepper?

Also, I'm sure there's someone called Eleanor Rigby out there.

A far more likely explanation is that the murderers were acting out Islamic ritual slaughters of both humans and animals;

http://tundratabloids.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/halal-slaughter1.jpg

http://www.charleslipson.com/Images/Bloody-hands-of-Palestinian-color.jpg

http://www.netzarim.co.il/Shared/Temunot/Lynching%20bloody%20hands%20displaying%20entrails% 202%20Israelis%20wrong%20turn%20into%20Ramallah%20 2000.10.12%20375x250.jpg

mr. logan
05-25-2013, 04:59 PM
Number 13 is considered in numerology the number of rebellion. The possible signs in this ritual point to death/resurrection, transformation (even the tent in the site looks like a coccoon), and a call for White rebellion. Public view is a mirror of the Occult view.
The negroid speech, further from articulated, has a structure for effect in the viewer. They threat, and talk of something feminine, then threat again, and again change the rythm to a feminine image, threat again and ends as a superior being giving advice and blessing the viewer.
Of course, these can be just 2 mad goons who wanted fame of some sort. But more killing would have evolved. Why get 2 islamists killed for one Christian? Why carry a gun that backfired, not letting the possibility of another killing? They just never practiced shooting with the weapon, it was given before getting into the car, this is a possibility.
I will post again a link to a great video. If you just think things happen random and our Empire is never there, you can be amazed by this beauty.

http://youtu.be/L777RhL_Fz4

mr. logan
05-26-2013, 07:27 PM
The names of the women that confronted the assassins were Ingrid (this name can be read as the one who prepares the land for the sow) and the other woman was called.....Gemini......

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 07:32 PM
I never read so much bullshit.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 07:43 PM
In the meantime ZnZn applauds this murder because the murderers were Muslims and the victim was "just another white Englishman".

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 07:46 PM
In the meantime ZnZn applauds this murder because the murderers were Muslims and the victim was "just another white Englishman".

That's what you wish.;)

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 07:46 PM
That's what you wish.;)

That's the truth: every single post you make is anti-European and yet you still don't fuck off back to where you have come from.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 07:48 PM
That's the truth: every single post you make is anti-European.

You are obsessed with me go pay the bills of your thai girlfriend and don't follow me around. Do you have a crush on me?xD

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 07:50 PM
You are obsessed with me go pay the bills of your thai girlfriend and don't follow me around. Do you have a crush on me?xD

Look at how desperate he is. Turning up at every single thread to blame terrorist attacks on us and on our establishment yet the cunt doesn't go back to his own desert. Why not, eh ? Afraid that you will starve there ?

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 07:54 PM
Look at how desperate he is. Turning up at every single thread to blame terrorist attacks on us and on our establishment yet the cunt doesn't go back to his own desert. Why not, eh ? Afraid that you will starve there ?

Projection my dear. Projection. I am sure you would like to send me some neg rep's. But you are not able to do so. Hence you are spreading lies about me, trying to provocate me but this just reflects your deep-rooted, lunatic frustrations. Desperately and in vain.:tongue

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:02 PM
He is still trying it but everyone has read your posts so by now they know that Marxists are the opposite of what they claim to win hearts and minds: they don't defend the European worker, only the immigrant. Marxism in essence is Nazism in reverse: promoting a policy of genocide on European nations through continued immigration.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:06 PM
He is still trying it but everyone has read your posts so by now they know that Marxists are the opposite of what they claim to win hearts and minds: they don't defend the European worker, only the immigrant. Marxism in essence is Nazism in reverse: promoting a policy of genocide on European nations through continued immigration.

:loco:

You need a doctor? A mental doctor?

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:07 PM
:loco:

You need a doctor? A mental doctor?

Nope I only need to look at you and the policies carried out after 1968. And that's all I need to know.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Nope I only need to look at you and the policies carried out after 1968. And that's all I need to know.

Policies after 1968 have nothing to do with real Marxism. Real Marxism never existed.

mr. logan
05-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Pass me the insecticide Thank you. CCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Dead roach.

mr. logan
05-26-2013, 11:32 PM
The Zodiac Gemini started on the 20th May. The killing was inside Gemini.

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 12:03 AM
Policies after 1968 have nothing to do with real Marxism. Real Marxism never existed.

Weasle. You're like those holocaust deniers.

Methusalem
05-27-2013, 12:10 AM
Weasle. You're like those holocaust deniers.

And you are a racist, islamophobic Nutzi who wants to kill all Immigrants and who wants to nuke the whole middle east.

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 12:17 AM
And you are a racist, islamophobic Nutzi who wants to kill all Immigrants and who wants to nuke the whole middle east.

But I am not a holocaust denier like you that can't face the fact that your ideology killed over 100 million people. Man up and admit it.

Philo
05-27-2013, 12:24 AM
A number simmetry: the Eleanor Rigby grave in Woolton has the death date of 10/10/1939, when she was 44. There is an 11 in 10/10, 1939 adds to 22 (the Woolwich killing was on the 22th) and the death age is 44. A 11 22 44 linear progression. 88 could be the Eternal.

Let's not get Hitler involved too.
:rofl_002::clap :icon1200: :rotfl::bow00001:

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 12:26 AM
Let's not get Hitler involved too.
:rofl_002::clap :icon1200: :rotfl::bow00001:

Yes.. where is he ? I haven't seen him for a while ?

Last time I have heard about him he was either in Argentina, Brazil, on the South Pole or in a Nazi UFO. ;)

Methusalem
05-27-2013, 12:36 AM
But I am not a holocaust denier like you that can't face the fact that your ideology killed over 100 million people. Man up and admit it.

Yeah you are one. Nope not the ideology killed humans. But humans killed humans.

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 12:36 AM
Yeah you are one. Nope not the ideology killed humans. But humans killed humans.

Pathetic weakling. Just be man enough to admit it.

Methusalem
05-27-2013, 12:38 AM
Pathetic weakling. Just be man enough to admit it.

Post evidence to back up your claim that genocide was based on the ideology. Don't beashamed of your true colours. So how many innocent people do you want to kill like your secret hero Breivik?

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 12:41 AM
Post evidence to back up your claim that genocide was based on the ideology. Don't beashamed of your true colours. So how many innocent people do you want to kill like your secret hero Breivik?

Coward. A typical commie - that's what you are. And this is why your ideology is dying out rapidly in Europe. People like Stalin (the Russian Hitler) and Mao (the Chinese Hitler) are your idols.

Methusalem
05-27-2013, 12:43 AM
Coward. A typical commie - that's what you are. And this is why your ideology is dying out rapidly in Europe.

HAHAA you are the most funniest dude on this forum. Keep trying to convince yourself that you are right. Keep ignoring my counter questions. Keep posting the same claims over and over. Yeah you are a prime example of a master troll. Congratz.

So where is the evidence? Did Marx wrote a book called 'Genocide is necessary'?

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 12:45 AM
HAHAA you are the most funniest dude on this forum. Keep trying to convince yourself that you are right. Keep ignoring my counter questions. Keep posting the same claims over and over. Yeah you are a prime example of a master troll. Congratz.

So where is the evidence? Did Marx wrote a book called 'Genocide is necessary'?
Das Boot and the Communist Manifesto (I have read them both while you clearly haven't) are all about violent overthrow and the killing of an entire group of people. It's indeed the red version of Mein Kampf and it should be banned just the same.

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 12:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiBnXppqmSE

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 12:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbAhNCPf3hg

Marxism: the most genocidal ideology in human history.

liamliam
05-27-2013, 12:56 AM
you still don't fuck off back to where you have come from.

yet the cunt doesn't go back to his own desert. Why not, eh ? Afraid that you will starve there ?

I'm sorry but you kind of disgust me with some of the things you say. It's kind of vile. There's no need to go that far.

Also before you said it was a religion thing, whereas now it's pretty obvious your issue is also race.

Methusalem
05-27-2013, 12:57 AM
Das Boot and the Communist Manifesto (I have read them both while you clearly haven't) are all about violent overthrow and the killing of an entire group of people. It's indeed the red version of Mein Kampf and it should be banned just the same.

Yes I read some parts of the Communis Manifesto and it says about violent overthrow but not about killing entire groups of people. If so please post some quotes. Never heard of 'Das Boot'. Can you post a link?

Methusalem
05-27-2013, 12:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiBnXppqmSE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbAhNCPf3hg

Marxism: the most genocidal ideology in human history.

Propaganda rubbish.

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 12:58 AM
That's because you're a liberal and you would support any foreign invader against the native population. This man wants to destroy our societies for the sake of the most genocidal ideology in world history. He can fuck right off for as far as I am concerned because a Marxist is a merchant of death.

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 12:59 AM
Yes I read some parts of the Communis Manifesto and it says about violent overthrow but not about killing entire groups of people. If so please post some quotes. Never heard of 'Das Boot'. Can you post a link?
Das Kapital. I was also checking something different at that same moment. So just watch the goddamn documentary instead of saying "propaganda". BOY. And learn.

Methusalem
05-27-2013, 01:05 AM
Das Kapital. I was also checking something different at that same moment. So just watch the goddamn documentary instead of saying "propaganda". BOY. And learn.

I read 'das Kapital' lol and it says nothing about killing groups of people. You liar.

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 02:03 AM
I read 'das Kapital' lol and it says nothing about killing groups of people. You liar.

You clearly haven't read the book. But then again: anything in your ideology is based upon contempt for human life. And more importantly: suppression of the truth.

mr. logan
05-27-2013, 05:53 PM
Hopefully Lawspeaker finally fucked the goon, as he likes the exotic stuff. Spiced with a nice discussion. Be evil, Lawspeaker !!
Back in the killing, the speech negroid birthday is also in May. A birth / death sign too.

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 11:47 PM
Man.. what have you been drinking, snorting, injecting, smoking ? Gimme some, will you ?

oh-nahhh
03-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Some interesting connections, probably not a coincident.