PDA

View Full Version : Britain's Deadliest Men

Beorn
09-13-2009, 02:03 AM
I've just been catching up on some of the addictive trash tv I miss through not having Sky, and thought these programmes so interesting that I'd put them here for you to enjoy them too. :D

8shHqVw7CtU

Nigel 'Spud' Ely, a former SAS soldier who worked undercover in Northern Ireland and engaged in hand-to-hand fighting in the Falklands. He also applied his skills to training mercenaries in the art of guerrilla warfare.

It9khncJ8qg

Former drugs baron Stephen French, a contemporary of the notorious Curtis Warren, who grew up in a Liverpool blighted by the Toxteth riots of 1981 and became one of the country's leading underworld operators.

mMmzrbcE2I8

Sam McCrory, an openly gay former skinhead who, along with Johnny 'Mad Dog' Adair, became one of the most notorious members of the Ulster Defence Association.

gHoLHLNqxYw

Vic Dark, a man who has spent 19 years in prison for armed robbery and who also has convictions for stabbing and shooting. Once regarded as 'the hardest man in Parkhurst', Dark exploited his reputation to work as a violent sidekick for some of London's feared gangsters before deciding to live on the right side of the law. He now draws upon his experiences in a new career as a novelist.

TOgeNHKmpMg

Paddy Doherty, a Gypsy bare knuckle fighter. King of the Gypsies.

Creeping Death
09-13-2009, 03:01 AM
:yawnee20::goodnight: