PDA

View Full Version : Swedish vigilantes start to hunt.

Pages : [1] 2

mr. logan
05-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Some good news.

Rioting spread to several Swedish towns on Friday night as police stepped up arrests during a sixth night of unrest and far-right vigilantes chased non-whites in southern Stockholm.

In Linköping, central southern Sweden, police responded to 120 incidents as cars, caravans and two schools were set alight. At one point a blazing truck was rolled into a building, which caught fire.

"We see the night's events as an offshoot of what has happened in the Stockholm area in recent days," local police told Swedish television.

In Orebro, 120km west of Stockholm, police were stoned after cars and a school were torched. In Uppsalla, north of Stockholm, there was minor violence.

In Stockholm, police made 18 arrests - the largest number since the disturbances broke out last Sunday night in the northern suburb of Husby a week after an elderly immigrant was shot dead by police. The violence appears to have been sparked by young, second-generation immigrants from north Africa and the Middle East angered by racism and social exclusion.

Some 20 cars were torched overnight in the city, according to media reports. On Saturday morning, a further 21 cars were set alight in less than an hour in Åkersberga, just outside Stockholm, Swedish television reported. Police pursued the perpetrators by helicopter.

In the southern suburb of Tumba, at least 50 rightwing extremists chased immigrants, according to numerous media and eye-witness reports on Twitter.

Police told Aftonbladet newspaper that the far-right had planned for several days on social media to "help" deal with the riots. Dagens Nyheter newspaper reported that 10 police vans were needed to prevent neo-Nazis from attacking locals. No arrests were made.

A group claiming to be the driving force behind the vigilantes wrote on Facebook that there was a "large group of Swedes" in southern Stockholm and "smaller groups out on the streets to help maintain law and order".

The anti-immigration Sweden Democrats, polling around 10 per cent ahead of elections next year, have called for harsh measures to deal with rioters.

Swedes with immigrant backgrounds promised to mobilise to keep the far right out of their neighbourhoods.

The British Foreign Office and the US State Department issued warnings to citizens visiting Stockholm to stay away from the areas where rioting and protests had taken place.

Ultra
05-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Ahahahahahahaahaha the police can deal with the "nazis" and the locals can mobilize to "stop them" but not the rioters. xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 03:49 PM
Haha. Well it's typical: it shows that the police are collaborators.

Mazik
05-26-2013, 03:56 PM
The police just act as they are told from above (the politicians).

To be passive against rioters in this case.

MarkyMark
05-26-2013, 04:08 PM
With all the violence going around by these protestors, I can't imagine why the police haven't dealt with them all appropriately. They are savages, and thus should be punished savagely.

Vasa
05-26-2013, 04:38 PM
Much is total bullshit, especially what DN and Afrobladet wrote.

I am a part of those vigilantes..

Artek
05-26-2013, 04:40 PM

Could you tell us more?

Vasa
05-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Of course, first of the total number at friday would have been closer to 500 allover Stockholm. Only my group was 100-150 guys. We didnt hunt innocent locals or beat people just because they were immigrants, we knew exactly whom to hunt since we had a large network that went around Stockholm reporting problems. So the immigrants in Tumba was arsonists that an eyewitness followed meanwhile keeping contact with us.

They were around 25-30 immigrants started to throw rocks and bottles at us when the riot cops stood etween us. But then sudenly when the riot police jumped into their busses and said we had free passage we runned as fast as we could at those surprised monkeys. Some got beaten up, others managed to escape. Here some of us got arrested but many managed to get away and those whom got away got once again free passage to get out of Tumba and move on to next target. Yeah, i dont have energy to write everything that happend.

Yesterday i missed quite much since i got arrested. They claimed "preparation for assault".

I dont know if anything we did helped, if our presence helped but since friday night - the night we went out the riots calmed down saturday night it was even more calm. Tonight i think it will be over. No more riots in Stockholm hopefully. We'll see.

Guapo
05-26-2013, 05:01 PM
What was the motivation behind the riots?

Vasconcelos
05-26-2013, 05:03 PM
Good work, Vasa.

Won't you have some sort of legal issues after the event?

mr. logan
05-26-2013, 05:06 PM
The eroders. F off.

dado
05-26-2013, 05:07 PM
Of course, first of the total number at friday would have been closer to 500 allover Stockholm. Only my group was 100-150 guys. We didnt hunt innocent locals or beat people just because they were immigrants, we knew exactly whom to hunt since we had a large network that went around Stockholm reporting problems. So the immigrants in Tumba was arsonists that an eyewitness followed meanwhile keeping contact with us.

They were around 25-30 immigrants started to throw rocks and bottles at us when the riot cops stood etween us. But then sudenly when the riot police jumped into their busses and said we had free passage we runned as fast as we could at those surprised monkeys. Some got beaten up, others managed to escape. Here some of us got arrested but many managed to get away and those whom got away got once again free passage to get out of Tumba and move on to next target. Yeah, i dont have energy to write everything that happend.

Yesterday i missed quite much since i got arrested. They claimed "preparation for assault".

I dont know if anything we did helped, if our presence helped but since friday night - the night we went out the riots calmed down saturday night it was even more calm. Tonight i think it will be over. No more riots in Stockholm hopefully. We'll see.

ahahah---liar...post picture of your fists

Ultra
05-26-2013, 05:10 PM
That they are poor and don't get enough out of our welfare and there is too much of a big gap in our class society aka they don't get a limousine each with their own private chauffeur. :laugh:

Some blame it on the fact that some 69-year old man wielding a machete was shot(or was he 67? Don't remember exact age) by the police when he attacked them.

Some say it is the racism and discrimination from the Swedes and them being left-out of the society.

xD

FUCKING VIKING :drink2::viking ship:costumed-smiley-083:viking3::viking3::viking3::viking3::viking4::v iking1::viking1::viking1::viking:odinsleipnir2::vi kingship::vikingship::cheers::whoo::whoo:

<3

Vasconcelos
05-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Some blame it on the fact that some 69-year old man wielding a machete was shot(or was he 67? Don't remember exact age) by the police when he attacked them.

They are trouble makers, the death of the man is just a piss poor excuse to start havok.

Vasa
05-26-2013, 05:12 PM

You tell me. The communists say its a class riot, the social democrats blame long term unemployment. But i dont know about long term unemployed fits 13-19 year old youths. There is many views on this matter but according to the immigrants themselfes they say its just to have fun. I dont care about which i dont like seeing immigrants encouraging each other all over Sweden to burn MY peoples property down.

In the end this have become a huge cost for the swedish workers = swedish people.

Ultra
05-26-2013, 05:13 PM
They are trouble makers, the death of the man is just a piss poor excuse to start havok.
Yes. They are ungrateful niggers and sand-niggers that need to be sent back to their caves where they came from.

Vasa
05-26-2013, 05:18 PM
Good work, Vasa.

Won't you have some sort of legal issues after the event?

I will yes. I am not the only one of us that will loose something. A couple of friends of mine that is in the Swedish Defence Forces will loose their job there now.

But all i will get is something in the files, the tickets will be paid by others so no economical harm done.

Ultra
05-26-2013, 05:19 PM
I will yes. I am not the only one of us that will loose something. A couple of friends of mine that is in the Swedish Defence Forces will loose their job there now.

But all i will get is something in the files, the tickets will be paid by others so no economical harm done.
Losing their jobs for what our military should have done in the first place. xD

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 05:20 PM
Losing their jobs for what our military should have done in the first place. xD

Sweet irony. Back in the day (1931) the Swedish army actually opened fire on a peaceful demonstration (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%85dalen_shootings) and now they are doing nothing at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYhsPx10Kls

Guapo
05-26-2013, 05:25 PM
You tell me. The communists say its a class riot, the social democrats blame long term unemployment. But i dont know about long term unemployed fits 13-19 year old youths. There is many views on this matter but according to the immigrants themselfes they say its just to have fun. I dont care about which i dont like seeing immigrants encouraging each other all over Sweden to burn MY peoples property down.

In the end this have become a huge cost for the swedish workers = swedish people.
What do you think of aleksandar sakala?

dado
05-26-2013, 05:25 PM
watch out vasa....some nigga might like your fat white ass

Graham
05-26-2013, 05:26 PM

A defence force. The clue is in the name Defence.. Not someone with a clean cv etc.. someone who defends the citizens. Don't understand this logic..

Doesn't military get in trouble, for fighting in pubs anyhow. :P

mr. logan
05-26-2013, 05:31 PM
If any of these rioters is illegal, the riots could be treated as an act of invasion, the army must then enter the equation and there could be mass deportations for the accomplices too.
I don´t think any judge would use that angle though.
Bravo vigilantes. Wolves.

Vasa
05-26-2013, 05:31 PM
A defense force. The clue is in the name Defense.. Not someone with a clean cv etc.. someone who defends the citizens. Don't understand this logic..

Doesn't military get in trouble, for fighting in pubs anyhow. :P

Its not about a clean CV. Its the political matter. Nationalists is not allowed in the military, and if you get registered as one like during a PL13 you'll get registered as a nationalist. Then MUST will get this information and pass it on to the political executives, so the political process begins in the swedish defence forces...

Ultra
05-26-2013, 05:33 PM
Sweet irony. Back in the day (1931) the Swedish army actually opened fire on a peaceful demonstration (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%85dalen_shootings) and now they are doing nothing at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYhsPx10Kls
Yes and the irony even gets worse seeing as how these rioters basically declare war on our society, our culture and our nation and damages its property.

They are foreign invaders acting like foreign invaders and should be treated as such.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 05:34 PM
Yes and the irony even gets worse seeing as how these rioters basically declare war on our society, our culture and our nation and damages its property.

They are foreign invaders acting like foreign invaders and should be treated as such.
Exactly.. and by not acting the government, police and army have become traitors.

Vasconcelos
05-26-2013, 05:35 PM

:rolleyes:

mr. logan
05-26-2013, 05:37 PM
The military are the ones who risk their lives for the country. That can´t go more nationalistic. And the government doesn´t let nationalistics in? Senseless. A true Swede won´t lose anything for not entering that organization, it is clear the root is corrupt.

Pepe Gonzalez
05-26-2013, 05:37 PM

What´s wrong with you, degenerate? He is fighting criminals, have a problem with it you little terrorist?

@Vasa: Good job, the European people owe you a lot!

dado
05-26-2013, 05:40 PM
What´s wrong with you, degenerate? He is fighting criminals, have a problem with it you little terrorist?

@Vasa: Good job, the European people owe you a lot!
lol...this gay swed hasnt been out of his house this week at all

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 05:41 PM
Just ignore him. He is just another typical Muslim.

dado
05-26-2013, 05:47 PM
yeah ...typical hardcore muslim

http://p.twimg.com/A4Y707uCIAAyMfL.jpg:large

WOOHP
05-26-2013, 05:47 PM
I really hope that it doesn't go as far as it did with the Paris riots.

Btw, Well done to you Vasa and other swedish nationalists.

dado
05-26-2013, 05:50 PM
:D can we see at least any video of this alleged "hunting"

dado
05-26-2013, 05:59 PM
no video?...i thought so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EITdLd1Ca40

Pepe Gonzalez
05-26-2013, 06:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBEI1w27GX8 think of the thousands and tens of thousands of european kids that go through this daily, vasa, when you teach that scum a lesson!!!

Artek
05-26-2013, 06:05 PM
:D can we see at least any video of this alleged "hunting"
Without welfare, you wouldn't be even able to afford an internet connection

dado
05-26-2013, 06:07 PM
is that vasa in his younger days

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 06:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBEI1w27GX8 think of the thousands and tens of thousands of european kids that go through this daily, vasa, when you teach that scum a lesson!!!

LOL the 'Swedish' kid looks like a blonde chinese.

Pepe Gonzalez
05-26-2013, 06:10 PM

and you need an encounter with vasa, too

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 06:10 PM
Anyway no sane person would ever write about hunting other people on a public cyberspaceforum. This must be a joke.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 06:12 PM
and you need an encounter with vasa, too

Is Vasa your boyfriend? Or why do you suck him up? Is he your hero? Your white nationalistic hero like Anders Breivik? Does his madeup, cyberspace personality and fairytells impress you? ahahha

Ultra
05-26-2013, 06:14 PM
"100% AGAINST RACISM!" in your sig it says yet you seem rather racist sometimes. :eyes

How Marxist are you really? ;)

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 06:14 PM
It shows again that the Marxist-Islam alliance isn't imaginary. There is no better propaganda for the patriots now.

Pepe Gonzalez
05-26-2013, 06:15 PM
Is Vasa your boyfriend? Or why do you suck him up? Is he your hero? Your white nationalistic hero like Anders Breivik? Does his madeup, cyberspace personality and fairytells impress you? ahahha

if i remember correctly, what he does is a reaction to immigrant attacks and destruction of property of random people - it is defense, but of course you immigrant scum support the immigrants and their attacks on swedes
you need to be cleaned out, next - the sooner the better

Artek
05-26-2013, 06:16 PM
if i remember correctly, what he does is a reaction to immigrant attacks and destruction of property of random people - it is defense, but of course you immigrant scum support the immigrants and their attacks on swedes
He is probably either a troll or a brainwashed guy, so therefore convincing him is pointless.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 06:17 PM
"100% AGAINST RACISM!" in your sig it says yet you seem rather racist sometimes. :eyes

How Marxist are you really? ;p

Lol bro that's not racist but a fact. This kid looks like a heavily mongoloid influenced Swede. Maybe some Lapp ancestry.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 06:18 PM
Lol bro that's not racist but a fact. This kid looks like a heavily mongoloid influenced Swede. Maybe some Lapp ancestry.

Which would make him a pure European and a real Swede. Unlike you who are a foreign invader in a land you don't belong in and on which you wish it's destruction.

mr. logan
05-26-2013, 06:22 PM
What is this negroid semitic scum talking about? The last sprout of some degenerates. Whites are getting tired of philantropy, clown.

WOOHP
05-26-2013, 06:23 PM
Anyway no sane person would ever write about hunting other people on a public cyberspaceforum. This must be a joke.

Do you support your racial friends in Sweden?
Do you think it's fair for the ethnic swedes that they have to go threw this, after they've been so kind to accept your kind to immigrate to their country?

Oh, nevermind just noticed that you are anit-white.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 06:23 PM
Do you think it's fair for the ethnic swedes that they have to go threw this, after they've been so kind to accept your kind to immigrate to their country?

A typical Marxist racist. You know what they are like.

Ultra
05-26-2013, 06:24 PM
Yes he does and probably something in that direction. Doesn't change the fact that you also write 'LOL' and that he isn't "Swedish" and a blonde chinese as if it justifies the act and that he's an untermenschen or something. These racist vibes and your knowledge of human races and subraces certainly can't be tolerated by a proper Marxist? :lightbul:

sevruk
05-26-2013, 06:24 PM
Why, when the Europeans to defend their homes, all brown shit feels butthurt? losers

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 06:25 PM

Do you think you can convince me with some Strawmen's?

1. I did not support those riots. Please don't put things into my mouth. If so please post a qoute where I supported these riots. You won't be able because your skewed perception of reality gives you a wrong picture of what is real and of what is not real. You see things which do not exist. You have an agenda. This agenda states: Vasa's cock is tasty, I have to suck it. Yummi Yummi.

2. Vasa's intention is obvious. He just wants to beat some immigrants up, not because they are violent but because they are what they are: Immigrant scum in his superior Nutzi mind.

3. Those are the real bad guys:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/405692_10150541380843536_248225499_n.jpg

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 06:29 PM
The same Marxist dribble: not the immigrants are trouble.. NO NO NO.. it's always those EEEVIL Westerners. A typical Marxist racist.

Methusalem
Yes he does and probably something in that direction. Doesn't change the fact that you also write 'LOL' and that he isn't "Swedish" and a blonde chinese as if it justifies the act and that he's an untermenschen or something. These racist vibes and your knowledge of human races and subraces certainly can't be tolerated by a proper Marxist? :lightbul:

Yeah keep trying to twist my words. ^^ Just stating the fact that he looks atypical for a Swede is a racist 'vibe'? You are the racist one trying to project your racist world view onto others. It is obvious. And no I don't believe in human races. It is just pseudo-science disproved by modern genetic researches but still quite interesting.

mr. logan
Those bad guys are the ones who gave you your astounding personality and are feeding your family. Keep on busting the balls. It will be eventually useful.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 06:32 PM

Strawmen. Strawmen.^^

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 06:33 PM
A typical Marxist racist. You know what they are like.

The same Marxist dribble: not the immigrants are trouble.. NO NO NO.. it's always those EEEVIL Westerners. A typical Marxist racist.

Keep posting your frustrated monolouges.:laugh:

Ivan Kramskoï
05-26-2013, 06:34 PM
I hope the police don't interfere much and let the real swedish defend their land.
All white european must ally against the brown plague.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 06:35 PM
Keep posting your frustrated monolouges.:laugh:

It shows that I am right. :) Which is good. Keep denying it: you're only making your own position even more impossible.

Methusalem
Those bad guys are the ones who gave you your astounding personality and are feeding your family. Keep on busting the balls. It will be eventually useful.

Empty, meaningless words from a selfhating Mestizo. Interesting.

Amun
Good for Sweden. They should do what it takes to protect their country. Immigrants should respect the county that opened its door for them and go for these barbaric ways. I wish we had some nationalists in Egypt, our life would be better then :D

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 06:36 PM
It shows that I am right. :) Which is good. Keep denying it: you're only making your own position even more impossible.

It shows rather that you are frustrated. You can post it ad nauseam. Reality and truth is not going to change.:icon_wink:

Arbërori
05-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Wait, I don't get it? Why do they have to hunt them down?

Just jail them and then deport them. My family for ex. is completely integrated (we haven't been assimilated for 5 generations) and we've never had problems with either the State or the police. :)

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 06:37 PM
It shows rather that you are frustrated. You can post it ad nauseam. Reality and truth is not going to change.:icon_wink:

Just watch the elections. SD winning the elections. PVV winning here. There will be change. :)

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Just watch the elections. SD winning the elections. PVV winning here. There will be change. :)

They are puppets. :laugh:

Virtuous
05-26-2013, 06:40 PM

I express my solidarity, don't get taken down by the corrupt fuckers. Show those muslim pigs who owns the streets ;).

el22
05-26-2013, 06:45 PM
What I don't understand is that, if Swedes are unhappy with the direction their country is going, how come it doesn't project itself in the political system?

Hevo
05-26-2013, 06:46 PM
Good job Vasa.:cheers::cheers:

Ivan Kramskoï
05-26-2013, 06:47 PM
What I don't understand is that, if Swedes are unhappy with the direction their country is going, how come it doesn't project itself in the political system?
because most have ben brainwashed by the system and in their mind far right = nazi = you are a evil if you vote for them

el22
05-26-2013, 06:48 PM
because most have ben brainwashed by the system and in their mind far right = nazi = you are a evil if you vote for them

Well, there is ample space between far-right = nazi and the current state, to relocate their self. They seem to be on the extreme far-left.

King Claus
05-26-2013, 06:50 PM
Strawmen. Strawmen.^^

You deserve to be punished.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 07:01 PM
You deserve to be punished.

What have I done to you honey?:tongue

Hey hey hey hold up. What's up with all those Nutzis attacking me. Yeah ZnZn is the projection screen for all your deep-rooted frustrations? Isn't he? :laugh:

King Claus
05-26-2013, 07:18 PM
What have I done to you honey?:tongue

Hey hey hey hold up. What's up with all those Nutzis attacking me. Yeah ZnZn is the projection screen for all your deep-rooted frustrations? Isn't he? :laugh:

wow, gay and black at the same time... :laugh:

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 07:24 PM
wow, gay and black at the same time... :laugh:

You wish. Projection?:laugh:

King Claus
05-26-2013, 07:34 PM
You wish. Projection?:laugh:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2vdoehc.jpg

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 07:36 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2vdoehc.jpg

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/70e/53f/780/resized/xzibit-meme-generator-yo-dawg-wrong-meme-11f69f.jpg

King Claus
05-26-2013, 07:39 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/70e/53f/780/resized/xzibit-meme-generator-yo-dawg-wrong-meme-11f69f.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/352k9ef.jpg

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 07:40 PM
ZnZn: thank you for giving the SD and PVV more voters.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 07:44 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/352k9ef.jpg

http://www.troll.me/images/trololo/its-ok-youre-just-a-retard.jpg

Ultra
05-26-2013, 08:07 PM
Marxists are truly racist because they think it is ok for the white race to go extinct as long as they get to fully implement their oppressive, truly facist communistic multiculturalistic murderous and intolerant ideology in the end. :cool:

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:12 PM
Marxists are truly racist because they think it is ok for the white race to go extinct as long as they get to fully implement their oppressive, truly facist communistic multiculturalistic murderous and intolerant ideology in the end. :cool:

An endless chain of nice sounding insults still don't prove your point.^^

'White genocide' does not exist.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:12 PM
Marxism is nothing but Nazism in reverse. Promoting a policy of genocide on an entire race of people because of the colour of their skin and those people do not follow their ideology. I used to think that anti-racism was commendable and anti-racists aren't anti-racist at all. They are selectively racist: against people of European descent. So indeed - what do those nutzies on youtube always write may be right in the end:

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for everyone
Anti-racism is a codeword for anti-white.

And thus "anti-racist" groups should be treated like Nazi groups: no right to protest, no right to assemble. No right to freedom of speech. Nothing.

We only need to look at how many people Marxism has killed to see the true horrors of their ideology.

In summation: Communism probably killed at least 85 million people, and might have killed as many as 140 million people.
http://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=1191

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:15 PM
Marxism is nothing but Nazism in reverse. Promoting a policy of genocide on an entire race of people because of the colour of their skin and those people do not follow their ideology. I used to think that anti-racism was commendable and anti-racists aren't anti-racist at all. They are selectively racist: against people of European descent. So indeed - what do those nutzies on youtube always write may be right in the end:

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for everyone
Anti-racism is a codeword for anti-white.

And thus "anti-racist" groups should be treated like Nazi groups: no right to protest, no right to assemble. No right to freedom of speech. Nothing.

"Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white" is an "argument" often used by white nationalists, white separatists, white supremacists and their ilk. Individuals who make this claim allege that the real bigots are actually the people who claim to be anti-racists, as they have a secret anti-white agenda.
People that make this argument often cite anti-white comments made by certain alleged anti-racists; amongst their favourite targets (in an example of nutpicking) are the former Harvard professor Noel Ignatiev and his colleagues at Race Traitor. This obscure journal (whose correspondents denied the existence of white anti-racists, a denial with which the white anti-racist Ignatiev fully agreed) called for the concept of a white race to be abolished and printed statements which, when taken out of context, appear to be calling for the literal extermination of white people ("The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race").
The argument falls to pieces when one considers the existence of individuals and groups who identify themselves as anti-racist and yet do, unlike cranks such as Ignatiev, oppose anti-white racism. The Southern Poverty Law Center, for example, has a whole section on its site dedicated to documenting black racists.If it is true that "anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white," then the SPLC must not be an anti-racist organisation.
Other anti-racist groups that have countered bigotry and extremism from non-whites include the Anti-Defamation League, Hope not Hate and Genocide Watch.
The argument can be seen as an example of psychological projection. A person who sees the world entirely in terms of ethnic conflict may have trouble understanding that there are people who genuinely have a different worldview. As a result, they assume that anyone who claims to disagree with their views actually shares them, just in inverted form.
The phrase was used as the title of a song by the Australian white nationalist musician Johnny White Rabbit, who says that people who disagree are "brainwashed with joo shenanigans."

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Anti-racist_is_a_codeword_for_anti-white#cite_note-11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XNA3YMmC9zM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FG6VMfrf16I

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:16 PM
140 millions victims of your ideology. I have no further questions. Even the conscience of the Nazi is cleaner than that of the commie.

"Communism in reality is not a political party. It is a way of life, an evil and malignant way of life. It reveals a condition akin to a disease, that spreads like an epidemic, and like an epidemic, a quarantine is necessary to keep it from infecting this nation."
J. Edgar Hoover, former FBI director

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:20 PM
140 millions victims of your ideology. I have no further questions. Even the conscience of the Nazi is cleaner than that of the commie.

True Communism has never existed. Not only Communism has never existed but also true democracy has never existed. Neither of these have ever realistically work as they never take into account the human element, specifically, human corruptibility: Every human's action is based on egoism.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Communism is the corruption of a dream of justice.
Adlai E. Stevenson

Lobotomist
05-26-2013, 08:21 PM

A Jew advertising multiculturalism. What a surprise. Now....let's talk about Israel's anti-racist policies.
Oh wait.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:22 PM
True Communism has never existed. Not only Communism has never existed but also true democracy has never existed. Neither of these have ever realistically work as they never take into account the human element, specifically, human corruptibility: Every human's action is based on egoism.

Or so communists continue to claim. What we have seen is communism in it's truest form. The most grotesque and purist form of it was in Cambodia where it killed at least 3 million people.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:26 PM
Communism is the corruption of a dream of justice.
Adlai E. Stevenson

argumentum ad verecundiam.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:27 PM
A Jew advertising multiculturalism. What a surprise. Now....let's talk about Israel's anti-racist policies.
Oh wait.

Strawmen.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:28 PM
This is what ZnZn wants to bring upon you:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CuoSZ_GD_-A/T3MAVdWTRXI/AAAAAAAAAH4/gRkzBfIQrdo/s1600/killing-fields.jpg

http://www.conservativecommune.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/CambodiaKillingFields1981-621x407.jpg

http://www.travelandescape.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Tuol-Sleng-6.jpg

http://mappery.com/maps/Skull-Map-of-Cambodia-Tuol-Sleng-Genocide-Museum-dismantled-2002.mediumthumb.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3sZrJMJEakw/UM-87d02wiI/AAAAAAAAABQ/megzzj3Y9RM/s1600/holodomor_v1.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UJTYEqNOMYo/T7H9tV7StmI/AAAAAAAADVY/2NyOueHk8Aw/s640/holodomor-3.jpg

http://cidc.library.cornell.edu/dof/sovunion/images/Stalin/gulag.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltohpyrM7n1qfgwzlo1_500.jpg

This is communism. And not a single self-respecting human being would wish that system upon others.

Ultra
05-26-2013, 08:28 PM
And you? :picard2:

(Except his are right)

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:29 PM
Or so communists continue to claim. What we have seen is communism in it's truest form. The most grotesque and purist form of it was in Cambodia where it killed at least 3 million people.

Sorry you can repeat yourself as often as you wish but true Communism never existed.

Has Communism Ever Existed?

The mis-conception of words and ideas are a big problem within todays' society. Usually it is the individuals own mis-interpretation of a fact or belief, which by itself is rarely a life or death factor in day-to-day life. But ocassionaly a word is hi-jacked intentionally and is given a completely different meaning to the original idea for no reason other than politacal propaganda. Anarchism is one example of how those opposed to an idea seek to muddy its' beliefs. But there is a more influencial and important word which is still affecting the "civilised" world, the 300 year old word which still inspires fear into the hearts of the free, Communism.

I will not bore you with a lengthy description of Marxism, most of you wouldn't read it anyway. In a sentence, Communism is the dictatorship of the proletariat. In Capitalism there are two main classes of people, those who have to sell themselves and those who do not, the land owners. The proletariat and the bougouise. Therefore to say Communism is the dictatorship of the proletariat is to say, those who work in a society decide how it is governed. No more interpretation is needed, as we shall see when we examine so-called Communist states.

Starting with Russia, from around 1926 you could effectivly call Russia a dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. The comparrisons between Hitlers' Germany and Stalins' Russia (less the anti-semetics of Hitler) are vast, yet where one is remembered as a tyrant the other is remembered as a Communist Dictator. Hitler was a member of the German socialist party, ever heard of him being called a socialist dictator? Anyway off the point, was Russia a true example of Communism? In comparison to Stalin, Lenin did want to bring Communist ideals to Russia. He failed, although not due to his Communist beliefs (not entirely atleast). It was more a case of trying to implant Communist theory onto feudal peasantry as opposed to capitalist proletariat. Peasants owned land, in reality he was trying to create a capitalist state, the base for a communist revolution. He played the bad guy and the good guy. Civil war, viscous in-party fighting, a nation recovering from the first world war, intervension from capitalist states such as Britton and France and an under-developed and mostly illeterate population prevented Lenin from achieving the Communist ideal, not Communism itself. In the turmoil, step up Joe Stalin and seventy years of tyrany. Dictatorship of the proletariat? Communism? Not in Russia.

Now this is where I argue Communism has never existed in recent history. Firstly it must begin in a developed capitalist system. One country, a handfull of Communist states or half the globe will still have to compete with the capitalist class, eventually re-capitalising the former. Secondly it requires the workers be educated, to realise thier importance and how they are being manipulated into slavery, which requires highly developed communication between the ranks of the proletariat, we're still not there yet. Finaly the bouguise, the capitalist class, will need to be over-thrown in order to take back societies means of production, the land. Show me a place where this has happened and I will show you Communism. Of course most anti-Communist propaganda is hear-say and un-corobarted, not so much for Capitalism;

"When Capital and the ruling classes apologise for: Colonialism, the 14 hour day, Class privilege, the 7 day working week, Children in coal mines, the Opium Wars, the massacre of the Paris Commune, slavery, the Spanish-American war, the Boer War, Apartheid, anti-union laws, the First World War, Flanders, Trench Warfare, Mustard Gas, Aerial bombing, the Soviet intervention, the Armenian Genocide, Chemical weapons, Fascism, the Great Depression, Hunger Marches, Nazism, the Spanish Civil War, Militarism, Asbestosis, Radiation Death, the Massacre of Nanking, the Second World War, Belsen, Dresden, Hiroshima, Rascism, the Mafia, Nuclear Weapons, the Korean War, DDT, McCarthyism, Production Lines, Blacklists, Thalidomide, the Rape of the Third World, Poverty, the Arms Race, the Electric Chair, the Vietnam War, the Military suppression of Greece, India, Malaya, Indonesia, Chile, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama and Turkey, the Gulf War, trade in human body parts, Exxon Valdez, Deforestation, Organised Crime, the Heroin and Cocaine Trade, Tuberculosis, the Destruction of the Ozone Layer, Cancer, Exploitation of Labour and the Death's of 50,000,000 Communists and Trade Unionists in this Century Alone, then-and only then-will I consider apologising for the errors of Socialism."

http://www.swordscrossed.org/node/1062

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:31 PM
Communist propaganda doesn't cut it for me. I prefer facts and the facts are there: communism killed between 85 million and 140 million people and denying that you support it. It's in effect a kind of Holocaust denial. No let's just put it straight as it is: it is Holocaust denial. Communism is a murderous ideology with a contempt for human existence.

Pepe Gonzalez
05-26-2013, 08:33 PM
Communist propaganda doesn't cut it for me. I prefer facts and the facts are there: communism killed between 85 million and 140 million people and denying that you support it. It's in effect a kind of Holocaust denial. No let's just put it straight as it is: it is Holocaust denial.

holocaust denial? the holocaust is kindergarden compared to communism
communism is more in a league with its friend islam (270 mio - not bad muhammad)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism
http://www.politicalislam.com/tears/pages/tears-of-jihad/
together they have about 370 mio now... they can only laugh about the nutzis and their pathetic attempts of mass murder

Lobotomist
05-26-2013, 08:33 PM
Sorry you can repeat yourself as often as you wish but true Communism never existed.

Bla bla bla.. I assume 'true' National Socialism never existed too.

Graham
05-26-2013, 08:34 PM
There's not much difference between communism & fascism, if in the wrong power.

The Lawspeaker
holocaust denial? the holocaust is kindergarden compared to communism
In raw numbers ? One could argue that it is.

Methusalem
Communist propaganda doesn't cut it for me. I prefer facts and the facts are there: communism killed between 85 million and 140 million people and denying that you support it. It's in effect a kind of Holocaust denial. No let's just put it straight as it is: it is Holocaust denial.

Genocide has nothing to do with the core of a Marxist world view. According to your logic Catholic priests who rape innocent children are doing it based on the Holy Script? This doesn't sit well.:icon_ask:

Pepe Gonzalez
05-26-2013, 08:36 PM
In raw numbers ? One could argue that it is.
yup, 270 mio islam and 100 mio communism vs approx 6 mio ... wow, 50 times as much! and these people dare to open their dirty mouth until today

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:37 PM
Genocide has nothing to do with the core of a Marxist world view.

Communism has everything to do with it. Because communism relies on a vanguard party that holds all power and will do whatever it takes to keep it. It doesn't support democracy: it supports a violent take-over and and the bludgeoning of all those that stand in it's way. There is a reason why under communism the arts and the humanities in schools and during the upbringing were neglected: because people should not think for themselves or feel empathy as communism sought to create a new man that would be a perfect slave for them.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:37 PM
Bla bla bla.. I assume 'true' National Socialism never existed too.

Hitlers NS was based on racial supremacy and the 'Endlösung der Judenfrage'(they decided to exterminate all Jews:icon_yes:) which basically justifies the genocide of Jews and other 'untermenschen'.

Pepe Gonzalez
05-26-2013, 08:38 PM
Genocide has nothing to do with the core of a Marxist world view. According to your logic Catholic priests who rape innocent children are doing it based on the Holy Script? This doesn't sit well.:icon_ask:

everywhere innocent children are being raped, with catholic priests its just brought to the public because of anti-catholicism

on the other hand its hard to find anyone who killed 370 mio and still tries to teach others about morals... screw you

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:40 PM
Communism has everything to do with it. Because communism relies on a vanguard party that holds all power and will do whatever it do to keep it. It doesn't support democracy: it supports a violent take-over and and the bludgeoning of all those that stand in it's way.

Answer again my question:According to your logic Catholic priests who rape innocent children are doing it based on the Holy Script?

Also true Communism is the complete lack of a government entirely. When Communism is supposed to come into being, the workers will have already learned to share and work without anyone telling them to do so.
And as everyone is getting everything they need, there will be no crime since crime is supposed to be an attempt by people in need to get what they need by any means. If there is no crime, and everyone has everything they need, it will be like a paradise. And since every worker will remember what it was like when someone was in power, they won't try for power because that would end their paradise.
At least, that it the way true Communism is supposed to work. Since there is no power for anyone, there is no checks and balances on power.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:43 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d2/Pavel_Morozov.jpg

A nice example would be this boy. Pavel Morozov:

The propaganda story

The most popular account of the story is as follows: born to poor peasants (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peasant) in Gerasimovka (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerasimovka,_Sverdlovsk_Oblast), a small village 350 kilometers north-east of Yekaterinburg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yekaterinburg) (then known as Sverdlovsk), Morozov was a dedicated communist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism) who led the Young Pioneers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Pioneers) at his school, and a supporter of Stalin's collectivization of farms (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectivisation_in_the_USSR). In 1932, at the age of 13, Morozov reported his father to the political police (GPU (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Political_Directorate)). Supposedly, Morozov's father, the Chairman of the Village Soviet, had been "forging documents and selling them to the bandits and enemies of the Soviet State" (as the sentence read). The elder Morozov, Trofim, was sentenced to ten years in a labour camp (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag), and later executed.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlik_Morozov#cite_note-Figes-1) However, Pavlik's family did not take kindly to his activities: on September 3 of that year, his uncle, grandfather, grandmother and a cousin murdered him, along with his younger brother. All of them except the uncle were rounded up by the GPU and convicted to "the highest measure of social defense" - execution by a firing squad (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firing_squad).
Thousands of telegrams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegram) from all over the Soviet Union urged the judge to show no mercy for Pavlik's killers. The Soviet government declared Pavlik Morozov a glorious martyr who had been murdered by reactionaries (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactionary). Statues (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue) of him were built, and numerous schools and youth groups were named in his honour. An opera (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opera) and numerous songs were written about him. Gerasimovka's school, which Morozov attended, became a shrine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrine) and children from all over the Soviet Union went on school excursions to visit it.
During the investigation of Trofim Morozov's case, his wife, Tatyana Morozova, Pavel's mother, stated that Trofim Morozov used to beat her and also brought home valuables received as payment for selling forged documents. According to this testimony, Pavel, who was only 13 at that time, merely confirmed evidence given by his mother.
Later research and controversy

Evidence has emerged since the dissolution of the Soviet Union (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissolution_of_the_Soviet_Union) of the fabrication of the Pavlik Morozov legend.
In the mid-1980s, Yuri Druzhnikov (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Ilyich_Druzhnikov), a dissident writer expelled from the Soviet Writers' Union, performed an investigation, met with surviving eyewitnesses, and wrote a documentary book about Pavlik. Originally circulated in samizdat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samizdat), it was published in the U.K. in Russian (Юрий Дружников, Доносчик 001, или Вознесение Павлика Морозова) in 1988 and soon thereafter translated into several languages. The first English translation appeared in 1996 under the title "Informer 001: The Myth of Pavlik Morozov." In his book, Druzhnikov disputes every aspect of the Soviet propaganda version of Pavlik's life. For example, different sources in Soviet literature list different ages for Pavlik at death, and show photographs of different boys. Pavlik was not a Pioneer when he was killed. According to the Soviet sources, Pavlik's grandfather was responsible for his murder; according to Druzhnikov, the grandfather was heartbroken about the death of Pavlik, organized the search when the boy went missing, and maintained his innocence during the trial. While not saying it outright, Druzhnikov hints that Pavlik was killed by a GPU (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gosudarstvennoye_Politicheskoye_Upravlenie) officer, whom Druzhnikov met while doing his research.
Catriona Kelly (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Catriona_Kelly&action=edit&redlink=1) in her 2005 book Comrade Pavlik: The Rise and Fall of a Soviet Boy Hero agrees with Druzhnikov that the official version of the account is almost wholly fictional, the evidence sketchy and based mostly on second-hand reports by alleged witnesses, and that Pavlik did not inform on his parents but was murdered after a mundane squabble. Kelly also shows how the official version's emphasis shifted to suit the changing times and propaganda (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda) lines: in some accounts, Pavlik's father's crime was not forging the documents, but hoarding grain; in others, he was denounced not to the secret police, but to the schoolteacher. In some accounts, the method of Pavlik's death was decapitation by saw. The one surviving photograph of him shows a malnourished (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutrition) child, who bears almost no resemblance to the statues and pictures in children's books. It has also been said that he was nearly illiterate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illiterate) and was coerced to inform on his father by his mother, after Pavlik's father deserted the family.
Kelly, who had access to the official archives of the case, states that Druzhnikov's theory that Pavlik was killed by the GPU is unlikely. Druzhnikov accused Kelly of extensive plagiarism from his book, and also of "dependence on those who have admitted her to archives", i.e. from employees of the FSB (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Security_Service_of_the_Russian_Federation ) - successors of the GPU.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlik_Morozov#cite_note-2) Kelly published an extensive reply in Russian in the journal Voprosy literatury.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlik_Morozov#cite_note-3)
According to the most recent research, Gerasimovka was described in the Soviet press as a "kulak (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulak) nest" because all villagers refused to join the kolkhoz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolkhoz), a state-controlled collective farm during the collectivization (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectivization_in_the_USSR). Pavlik informed on neighbours when they did something wrong, including his own father who left the family for another woman.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlik_Morozov#cite_note-Figes-1) Pavlik was not a Pioneer, although he wanted to be one. Kelly believes there is no evidence that the family was involved in the murder of the boy, and that it was probably a work of other teenagers with whom Pavlik had a squabble over a gun.[1]

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlik_Morozov#cite_note-Figes-1)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlik_Morozov

This is the kind of people Marxism wants to create. A boy that betrays his own father because fathers can be replaced and there is only one father; Father State. Josif Stalin. It was the same in China, North Korea and Cambodia.

With all due respect, ZnZn (which means nothing at all): fuck you and EVERYTHING you stand for.

Empecinado
Mijail Bakunin predicted what Communism really means:

"Take the most radical revolutionary, put on the throne of Russia and give him dictatorial power... and, within a year, will be worse than the Czar himself!"

"The red bureaucracy would institute the worst of all despotic governments."

Methusalem
everywhere innocent children are being raped, with catholic priests its just brought to the public because of anti-catholicism

on the other hand its hard to find anyone who killed 370 mio and still tries to teach others about morals... screw you

I didn't kill 370 million people. That's what I was talking about: You have a very skewed view point. Possibly a result of drug use.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:44 PM

"Take the most radical revolutionary, put on the throne of Russia and give him dictatorial power... and, within a year, will be worse than the Czar himself!"

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:45 PM

And this is why communism itself should be banned as an ideology. You have got to hand the Hungarians one thing: they have already banned all the symbols.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:45 PM
I didn't kill 370 million people. That's what I was talking about: You have a very skewed view point. Possibly a result of drug use.

You defend it, you support it so you're guilty by association.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:48 PM
You defend it, you support it so you're guilty by association.

I defend Marxism but not all those failed pilot projects. So a Catholic believer defending the tru catholic beliefsystem is a Pedophile?:rolleyes:

You still didn't answer my question.

Pepe Gonzalez
05-26-2013, 08:49 PM
I defend Marxism but not all those failed pilot projects. So a Catholic believer defending the tru catholic beliefsystem is a Pedophile?:rolleyes:

You still didn't answer my question.

pedophilia doesn´t make catholics different from others, it is something that occurs everywhere

but murdering 100 mio is genuinely communist (and islamic)

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:50 PM

Your questions are irrelevant: you're the foreigner here that wants to impose a system of genocide upon us.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:52 PM
pedophilia doesn´t make catholics different from others, it is something that occurs everywhere

but murdering 100 mio is genuinely communist (and islamic)

That's not even an argument but more or less a logical fallacy since murder also occurs 'everywhere'. Pedophilia has as much to do with the Catholic beliefsystem as genocide has to do with the Marxist beliefsystem. Your guys attempt to discredit the Marxist theory failed. :tongue

Ultra
05-26-2013, 08:54 PM
Haha just stop. You do exactly the same thing, and also ad hominem. :picard2:

Whole bolded is, especially this part.

Possibly a result of drug use.
Just stop with your pseudo-arguments already, hypocrite. :picard2:

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:54 PM
Your questions are irrelevant: you're the foreigner here that wants to impose a system of genocide upon us.

Argumentum ad nauseam. How often do you want to repeat your drivel?:laugh:

Pepe Gonzalez
05-26-2013, 08:55 PM
That's not even an argument but more or less a logical fallacy since murder also occurs 'everywhere'. Pedophilia has as much to do with the Catholic beliefsystem as genocide has to do with the Marxist beliefsystem. Your guys attempt to discredit the Marxist theory failed. :tongue
no, we are talking about unrivaled systematic mass murder that makes hitler look like a choir boy
this is unique to communists and their muslim buddies

Ultra
05-26-2013, 08:55 PM
Lol murder of several hundreds of millions of people 'occurs' everywhere? :laugh:

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:57 PM
Haha just stop. You do exactly the same thing, and also ad hominem. :picard2:

Whole bolded is, especially this part.

Just stop with your pseudo-arguments already, hypocrite. :picard2:

Hypocrisy is a logical idea. What you fail to realize is that logic is totally besides the point in dialectical debates, due to the base nature of man.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 08:58 PM
no, we are talking about unrivaled systematic mass murder that makes hitler look like a choir boy
this is unique to communists and their muslim buddies

But mass murder can't be justified with the Marxist beliefsystem unlike the NS 'Übermenschen' beliefsystem.:noidea:

The Lawspeaker
Hypocrisy is a logical idea. What you fail to realize is that logic is totally besides the point in dialectical debates, due to the base nature of man.
Would you want communism for Ethiopia and to destroy the entire heritage of the nation ?

Empecinado

Marxism is itself a totalitarian ideology that gives all the power to the state, and like all totalitarian ideologies and almighty states, ends in dictatorships and massacres.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 08:59 PM
But mass murder can't be justified with the Marxist beliefsystem.:noidea:

Of course. Because mass murder is the very basis of the Marxist belief system.

Pepe Gonzalez
05-26-2013, 08:59 PM
But mass murder can't be justified with the Marxist beliefsystem.:noidea:
so far all communist governments have presented us a horror show - without one single contrary case
we saw about a 100 years of unrivalled horror, that´s enough!

Ultra
05-26-2013, 09:00 PM
:mmmm:

:laugh:

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 09:02 PM
Lol murder of several hundreds of millions of people 'occurs' everywhere? :laugh:

Strawmen? I said murder occurs 'everywhere'. In fact it is completely irrelevant how many people where killed since true Communism - according to the theory - has no place for any kind of inhuman activities. If so please give a quote of Marx, Troski, Luxemburg, Liebknecht. Engels etc. which supports genocide. You won't be able. Unlike your Nutzi ideology which justifies the murder of people only because of their 'race'.:thumb001:

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 09:04 PM
so far all communist governments have presented us a horror show - without one single contrary case
we saw about a 100 years of unrivalled horror, that´s enough!

The fact that true Communsim never existed, doesn't mean that true Communism can't exist. Yes fuck logic I guess. How is this logical fallacy callled? Mhh lemme think about it.:eusa_shifty:

Pepe Gonzalez
05-26-2013, 09:05 PM
The fact that true Communsim never existed, doesn't mean that true Communism can't exist. Yes fuck logic I guess. How is this logical fallacy callled? Mhh lemme think about it.:eusa_shifty:
we have seen enough attempts of your "true communism", p!off with it

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 09:06 PM

Communism has existed. It is still there in China: you see.. communism has nothing to do with the economy. That's just the sweetener on paper to make the worker happy and to seduce him. Communism is just about totalitarian power.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 09:06 PM
Would you want communism for Ethiopia?

Communism worldwide is what I want.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 09:08 PM
Communism worldwide is what I want.

So you want to destroy the world. Then you must have a piss poor character.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 09:10 PM
Communism has existed. It is still there in China: you see.. communism has nothing to do with the economy. That's just the sweetener on paper to make the worker happy and to seduce him. Communism is just about totalitarian power.

It is a well-known fact that China is a fake-communistic state. I really don't need to go into detail about this case but that's common knowledge.

Just read this or see HongKong.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/07/how_communist_is_china.html

Arend
05-26-2013, 09:11 PM
Communism worldwide is what I want.Well, good luck with the world revolution then, comrade ZnZn :rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
It is a well-known fact that China is a fake-communistic state. I really don't need to go into detail about this case but that's common knowledge.

Just read this or see HongKong.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/07/how_communist_is_china.html

And this the commies claim. Did you know that in China most, if not all, companies are in the hands of high-ranking party members or their friends and family ? This is communism as it was meant to be: all power concentrated and everything serving the state.

Methusalem
So you want to destroy the world. Then you must have a piss poor character.

Destroy the world? Nope. A better world is the main aim of true Communism.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 09:12 PM
Destroy the world? Nope. A better world is the main aim of true Communism.

A better world and communism. This is about the best oxymoron I have heard in a while.

Pepe Gonzalez
05-26-2013, 09:13 PM
http://www.lowdensitylifestyle.com/media/uploads/2010/04/animal-farm-graphic-big-pig-close-mouth-713368.jpg ZnZn i found your pic

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 09:14 PM
http://www.lowdensitylifestyle.com/media/uploads/2010/04/animal-farm-graphic-big-pig-close-mouth-713368.jpg ZnZn i found your pic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6psBoDDJUo

His anthem.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 09:16 PM
And this the commies claim. Did you know that in China most, if not all, companies are in the hands of high-ranking party members or their friends and family ? This is communism as it was meant to be: all power concentrated and everything serving the state.

That's more like an antithesis of a true Communstic society. In fact it is technically an oligarchy then anything else.

Empecinado
05-26-2013, 09:16 PM

Marxism called "Communism" to the post-Socialist era, when the state has disappeared. In other words, to "disappear" the state it wants to give to the state the control of all aspects of society and the economy. Ie trying to destroy the state extending it. This is the "logic". In another context, people end up under psychiatric care for self-contradictions softer than this.

The "disappearance of the state", or Communist phase, is for the Communists what was "Parousia" for Christians: Something you're supposed to say you expect, but in practice you know that will not happen ever. It is schizophrenic to an ideology that in its theoretical corpus has the disappearance of the state as an ultimate goal, but is constantly stuffing his mouth with the defense of a powerful state controlling ALL.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 09:18 PM

George Orwell was part of Western propaganda. That's a well-known fact. Portraying everything what is 'left' as evil and bad. Hence many USAmericans were even against the new health care system. lol

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 09:19 PM
That's more like an antithesis of a true Communstic society. In fact it is technically an oligarchy then anything else.

Communism is an oligarchy as every single communist country has been one. All in the hands of the party and their friends. This is actual communism - not the kind of stuff that will never happen because that's just the PR-campaign.

The Lawspeaker
George Orwell was part of Western propaganda. That's a well-known fact. Portraying everything what is 'left' as evil and bad. Hence many USAmericans were even against the new health care system. lol

George Orwell was a socialist.

Lobotomist
Strawmen? I said murder occurs 'everywhere'. In fact it is completely irrelevant how many people where killed since true Communism - according to the theory - has no place for any kind of inhuman activities. If so please give a quote of Marx, Troski, Luxemburg, Liebknecht. Engels etc. which supports genocide. You won't be able. Unlike your Nutzi ideology which justifies the murder of people only because of their 'race'.:thumb001:

Why do YOU defend people like them? You are even defending racists. Karl Marx was a racist towards Negroes. Everyone knows that.

"...the Jewish Nigger, Lassalle... it is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother had not interbred with a nigger. Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product. The obtrusiveness of the fellow is also nigger-like."
- Karl Marx to Friedrich Engels (Letter, July 1862), in reference to his socialist political competitor, Ferdinand Lassalle.

Karl Marx does often discreetly mention genocide.

"Society is undergoing a silent revolution, which must be submitted to, and which takes no more notice of the human existences it breaks down than an earthquake regards the houses it subverts. The classes and the races, too weak to master the new conditions of life, must give way."
- Karl Marx 1853.

Among all the nations and sub-nations of Austria, only three standard-bearers of progress took an active part in history, and are still capable of life -- the Germans, the Poles and the Magyars. Hence they are now revolutionary. All the other large and small nationalities and peoples are destined to perish before long in the revolutionary holocaust. For that reason they are now counter-revolutionary. ...these residual fragments of peoples always become fanatical standard-bearers of counter-revolution and remain so until their complete extirpation or loss of their national character ... [A general war will] wipe out all these racial trash down to their very names. The next world war will result in the disappearance from the face of the earth not only of reactionary classes and dynasties, but also of entire reactionary peoples. And that, too, is a step forward."
- Friedrich Engels, "The Magyar Struggle,"

http://www.orgonelab.org/MarxEngelsQuotes.htm

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 09:21 PM
Sweet irony there. ;) You know that those anti-fascist reds were paid by Moscow to cause mayhem here back in the day. Some groups were also set up by our own secret services.

Arend
05-26-2013, 09:24 PM
http://www.lowdensitylifestyle.com/media/uploads/2010/04/animal-farm-graphic-big-pig-close-mouth-713368.jpg ZnZn i found your pichttp://www.cyberhermit.com/images2010/20100416animalfarm.jpg

All hail comrade ZnZn and the glorious Politburo !

Now, all class enemies, Trotskyites and rightists to the gulags, the rest can stay to sing The Internationale.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 09:25 PM
Marxism called "Communism" to the post-Socialist era, when the state has disappeared. In other words, to "disappear" the state it wants to give to the state the control of all aspects of society and the economy. Ie trying to destroy the state extending it. This is the "logic". In another context, people end up under psychiatric care for self-contradictions softer than this.

The "disappearance of the state", or Communist phase, is for the Communists what was "Parousia" for Christians: Something you're supposed to say you expect, but in practice you know that will not happen ever. It is schizophrenic to an ideology that in its theoretical corpus has the disappearance of the state as an ultimate goal, but is constantly stuffing his mouth with the defense of a powerful state controlling ALL.

What many people don't understand that true Communism can't be achieved in a few decades. It needs time and will eventually remove the state but only through decade long re-education measures and introducing of the Marxist idea. It's social evolution. But yes very theoritically and for the most part it seems like an 'Utopia'.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 09:26 PM
What many people don't understand that true Communism can't be achieved in a few decades. It needs time and will eventually remove the state but only through decade long re-education measures and introducing of the Marxist idea. It's social evolution. But yes very theoritically and for the most part it seems like an 'Utopia'.

We all know communist theory. We are talking about communist reality here.

Empecinado
05-26-2013, 09:26 PM

George Orwell himself was a leftist and went to Spanish Civil War to fight in the militia of a Communist party, something that more than 99% of Communists who critize him are so hypocrite and coward that never would do, better stay sitting at couch with a Che Guevara shirt scratching their balls and critize someone who went to a war and risked his own life for the ideology they support.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 09:28 PM
[FONT=times new roman]Why do YOU defend people like them? You are even defending racists. Karl Marx was a racist towards Negroes. Everyone knows that.

Marx was also an anti-semite although he was himself a Jew. So what? It still does not say anything about the true core of Marxist theory.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 09:29 PM
Marx would have called that dialectics. ;) (I call it hypocrisy).

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 09:31 PM
George Orwell himself was a leftist and went to Spanish Civil War to fight in the militia of a Communist party, something that more than 99% of Communists who critize him are so hypocrite and coward that never would do, better stay sitting at couch with a Che Guevara shirt scratching their balls and critize someone who went to a war and risked his own life for the ideology they support.

I know this. But George Orwell was misused by Western propaganda to discredit the Communistic idea. That's more than obvious.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 09:32 PM
I know this. But George Orwell was misused by Western propaganda to discredit the Communistic idea. That's more than obvious.

Western propaganda didn't even need to discredit it. That money could have been spent better as Communism did a damned good job in discrediting communism for once and for all.

Empecinado
05-26-2013, 09:33 PM

70 years of Socialism lasted the USSR and there was not a slightest hint of the alleged disappearance of the state. In contrast, even 70 years later, before falling, the USSR was the country with one of the biggest and most powerful states in the world. Something obvious, you can not expect to destroy a state extending, is pure logic.

However, the Communists continue prophesying about the disappearance of the state as medieval Christians believed imminent the end of the world and the return to paradise, the Parousia. Marxism is more a religion than an ideology.

Empecinado
05-26-2013, 09:36 PM

George Orwell is valid to discredit any totalitarian ideology, incluiding Western democracy.

Lobotomist
05-26-2013, 09:37 PM
I think ZnZn had this guy as teacher in school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRPTZF5zSLQ

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 09:39 PM
70 years of Socialism lasted the USSR and there was not a slightest hint of the alleged disappearance of the state. In contrast, even 70 years later, before falling, the USSR was the country with one of the biggest and most powerful states in the world. Something obvious, you can not expect to destroy a state extending, is pure logic.

However, the Communists continue prophesying about the disappearance of the state as medieval Christians believed imminent the end of the world and the return to paradise, the Parousia. Marxism is more a religion than an ideology.

LOL the state couldn't disappear since the USSR was in a constant competition with the west. This competition destroyed and inhibited the Marxist idea. Communism can only reach it's goal, in worldwide-spanning Communism.

Baluarte
05-26-2013, 09:41 PM
George Orwell is valid to discredit any totalitarian ideology, incluiding Western democracy.

^^ Total truth here.

Virtuous
05-26-2013, 09:42 PM
lol, how can I believe in an ideology if the person who came up with the idea didn't believe in it?

Socialism and Cultural Marxism in a few words: Advocates laziness, stagnation, promotion of what is degenerate, corrupt and weak.

Communism: The enforcement of so called equality upon people, because naturally, not all people can ever conform to such a system, it's called human nature.

Graham
05-26-2013, 09:46 PM
Only hard-working nations, could do socialism well. Lazy ones would fall.

Virtuous
05-26-2013, 09:48 PM
Only hard-working nations, could do socialism well. Lazy ones would fall.

Depends what Socialism you're talking about: Capitalism with balanced Socialist policies or Socialist socio-economy. I prefer the first.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 09:50 PM
Depends what Socialism you're talking about: Capitalism with balanced Socialist policies or Socialist socio-economy. I prefer the first.

I would go for the middle way too. Utilities would all be in state hands though and we would still have the Polder Model (look it up).

Lobotomist
05-26-2013, 09:53 PM
lol, how can I believe in an ideology if the person who came up with the idea didn't believe in it?

Socialism and Cultural Marxism in a few words: Advocates laziness, stagnation, promotion of what is degenerate, corrupt and weak.

Communism: The enforcement of so called equality upon people, because naturally, not all people can ever conform to such a system, it's called human nature.

Socialism works pretty well here in Denmark, Scandinavia overall.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 09:54 PM
True. I would combine the social market economy with the Polder Model and folkhemmet and then we would beat the world.

Empecinado
05-26-2013, 09:55 PM
LOL the state couldn't disappear since the USSR was in a constant competition with the west. This competition destroyed and inhibited the Marxist idea. Communism can only reach it's goal, in worldwide-spanning Communism.

That's a religious thought more than real. A Christian could say also that Christ will return only, and therefore the true Christian paradise, when everyone follows the Christian religion.

Returning to the real thought, there no indication in practice to suppose the disappearance of the state, but in fact the opposite. Neither in the USSR nor in any other Communist country in history. And a theory, to become Science, needs to be falsifiable.

Virtuous
05-26-2013, 09:57 PM
I would go for the middle way too. Utilities would all be in state hands though and we would still have the Polder Model (look it up).

Aha, I believe Malta follows the same model (co-operation between unions and goverment), even though the balance of Socialism vs Privatization is changed on which party wins the elections.

Capitalism with Socialist policies, you mean. Other than that it's garbage.

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 10:01 PM
It's not perse the state and the unions working together: it's unions, employers and state working together in a tri-partite "Social Partnership" (as it's called here).

Ivan Kramskoï
05-26-2013, 10:04 PM
In the northern lands you are disciplined an so I don't think many of you try to live in welfare, in the opposite in france ...
Even among the natives it's rampant ,so imagine among the third worlders ...

Empecinado
05-26-2013, 10:04 PM

Denmark is the 9th country with lower degree of economic intervention, even USA is more "Socialist":

http://www.heritage.org/index/

Baluarte
05-26-2013, 10:05 PM
In the northern lands you are disciplined an so I don't think many of you try to live in welfare, in the opposite in france ...
Even among the natives it's rampant ,so imagine among the third worlders ...

^^ Lack of cog mentality

The Lawspeaker
05-26-2013, 10:06 PM
It's always funny to see the Heritage Foundation describing Scandinavia as less socialist than the U.S. It's called propaganda.

Empecinado
05-26-2013, 10:09 PM
It's always funny to see the Heritage Foundation describing Scandinavia as less socialist than the U.S. It's called propaganda.

Not all Scandinavia, only Denmark.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 10:45 PM
That's a religious thought more than real. A Christian could say also that Christ will return only, and therefore the true Christian paradise, when everyone follows the Christian religion.

Returning to the real thought, there no indication in practice to suppose the disappearance of the state, but in fact the opposite. Neither in the USSR nor in any other Communist country in history. And a theory, to become Science, needs to be falsifiable.

Absence of practical implementation, is still not an evidence for the impossibility of the theoretical framework.

Methusalem
05-26-2013, 10:49 PM

Cultural Marxism does not even exist. It is just a political slogan of the American right, which describes an alleged conspiracy of the "left".

Also human nature is in itself completely irrelevant since human nature justifies every human act. From killing to stealing.

mr. logan
05-27-2013, 12:20 AM
There is only one Power. Since ever and forever. Ideologies are theatrical plays for the masses. Besides, no ideology can beat the Military.

Baluarte
05-27-2013, 12:24 AM
There is only one Power. Since ever and forever. Ideologies are theatrical plays for the masses. Besides, no ideology can beat the Military.

Force =/= Power

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 12:24 AM
Force =/= Power
Might makes right.

Baluarte
05-27-2013, 12:26 AM
As long as you have something to propose after winning, yes.

Otherwise it's just King of the Hill.

The Lawspeaker
05-27-2013, 12:26 AM
As long as you have something to propose after winning, yes.

Otherwise it's just King of the Hill.

Of course there would be a good proposition for them: they leave the country, never to return and we're cool.

Baluarte
05-27-2013, 12:27 AM
Oh, I thought we were talking on abstract/general. Nevermind, heh.

Vasa
05-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Wait, I don't get it? Why do they have to hunt them down?

Just jail them and then deport them. My family for ex. is completely integrated (we haven't been assimilated for 5 generations) and we've never had problems with either the State or the police. :)

The problem is the official police strategy versus the riots was to do as little as possible. In 5 days 8 immigrants was arrested, only 1 have to spend time in jail. In 2 nights over 30 guys of us was arrested and 17 suspected for a bullshit crime. The police board is just like military runned by political placed executives to ensure political correctness runs this bitch. :)

Pepe Gonzalez
05-27-2013, 02:05 PM
The problem is the official police strategy versus the riots was to do as little as possible. In 5 days 8 immigrants was arrested, only 1 have to spend time in jail. In 2 nights over 30 guys of us was arrested and 17 suspected for a bullshit crime. The police board is just like military runned by political placed executives to ensure political correctness runs this bitch. :)

Well, the police is criminal - as simple as that.

Vasa
05-27-2013, 02:09 PM
Maybe i didnt tell you that the communists and leftists are helping the immigrants organizing their riots:

http://www.friatider.se/vansterextremister-med-och-organiserar-invandrarkravallerna

Also the communists used a twitter channel where people could report where "nazis have been seen" and the license plates of our cars and the owner to it. They also went around in groups with immigrants to fight police or us.

The marxist muslim love is true and very much real.

Vasa
05-27-2013, 02:12 PM
This is the absolute best thing about the riots hahaha, it cant get more swedish than this:

Soon 40 k likes on FB.
http://www.friatider.se/deras-bilar-brann-inatt-nu-far-de-p-boter

(ENGLISH version: http://www.friatider.se/parking-tickets-issued-on-wrecks-while-stockholm-burns )

Pepe Gonzalez
05-27-2013, 02:15 PM
This is the absolute best thing about the riots hahaha, it cant get more swedish than this:

Soon 40 k likes on FB.
http://www.friatider.se/deras-bilar-brann-inatt-nu-far-de-p-boter

(ENGLISH version: http://www.friatider.se/parking-tickets-issued-on-wrecks-while-stockholm-burns )
western europe is so disgusting, maybe it deserves its ends
people like you give me hope, though

Vasa
05-27-2013, 02:23 PM
I've read most pages of this thread since yesterday and of course the jews, non-whites, muslims and communists would try to troll me or in other way discredit our actions.

You weak creatures can say whatever you want. Because when we are out in the streets we're getting much support from swedish families. We stood by a gas station when a father and his two 6-8 year old sons approached us and asked if we worked at the same place as him, meaning as cops, because we looked like it. We replied no then he asked if we're the vigilantes so we replied yes, he immediately reached out his hand and wanted to introduce himself and thank us all individually and said what we do is great then wished us best of luck.

This kind of reaction occured many times and we are well appreciated. Thats why i do it. Protecting the swedish interestd, properties and the swedish people when the police is ordered not to.

Here is a video short video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQU-GnECkg&feature=youtu.be

Ultra
05-28-2013, 09:27 AM
You are a hero, our hero, Vasa. :smilie_flagge12: :odinsleipnir2::odinsleipnir::viking1::vikingship: :vikingship:

Really good job. :) If our society continues to degenerate at this speed as our politicians allow it to I think we'll have a civil war soon in 20-30 years. It will be inevitable. xD

King Claus
05-28-2013, 09:29 AM
You are a hero, our hero, Vasa. :smilie_flagge12: :odinsleipnir2::odinsleipnir::viking1::vikingship: :vikingship:

Really good job. :) If our society continues to degenerate at this speed as our politicians allow it to I think we'll have a civil war soon in 20-30 years. It will be inevitable. xD

20-30 years? Lol, by that time we all are coffee beans by skin colour :p

MissProvocateur
05-28-2013, 09:37 AM

How is this "fun"? Immigrants do this because they have no respect for Sweden or its infrastructure, it's obvious. If I were the government, I'd tighten up on the immigration policies, this can't go on.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 09:38 AM
How is this "fun"? Immigrants do this because they have no respect for Sweden or its infrastructure, it's obvious. If I were the government, I'd tighten up on the immigration policies, this can't go on.
But they won't because the Marxists want to destabilise society and the plutocrats want cheap labour so the eternal diabolical couple has an interest in destroying the country.

Han Cholo
05-28-2013, 09:39 AM
Does anyone it's possible to just kick a good number of these immigrants? Too much immigration to a small city state (only 8 millions I think?) in Sweden is always too bad. In 200 years of breeding it can lead to a complete demographic disaster.

MissProvocateur
05-28-2013, 09:40 AM
But they won't because the Marxists want to destabilise society and the plutocrats want cheap labour so the eternal diabolical couple has an interest in destroying the country.

If you want cheap labour, set up your factory or business somewhere else. Don't bring all those pests with you. Marxists were always idiotic.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 09:42 AM
If you want cheap labour, set up your factory or business somewhere else. Don't bring all those pests with you.

You know: it's a game for them. If they bring in immigrants members of the Swedish public will vote for the right: who are the right ? The plutocrats.
Others will support the far left: who are the left ? Even the social democrats these days ? They are (cultural) Marxists.

Vasa
05-28-2013, 09:42 AM
If you want cheap labour, set up your factory or business somewhere else. Don't bring all those pests with you. Marxists were always idiotic.

Well they move the factories elsewhere meanwhile importing this incompetent hordes of uselessness.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 09:46 AM
Hmm how about focussing on the Marxists for one or two nights and unleash such fury upon them that they don't dare to leave their squats for the rest of the year ? Maybe those Muslim riots will then die down.

MissProvocateur
05-28-2013, 09:46 AM
You know: it's a game for them. If they bring in immigrants members of the Swedish public will vote for the right: who are the right ? The plutocrats.
Others will support the far left: who are the left ? Even the social democrats these days ? They are (cultural) Marxists.

Couldn't they hire whites from other countries that aren't damn war refugess or muslims? You need an immigrant who is willing to adapt to the culture, and appreciates the host country. Surely it can't be difficult to find an immigrant who fits all those standards.

Well they move the factories elsewhere meanwhile importing this incompetent hordes of uselessness.

Well, that's rather greedy.

I still don't see the "fun" in destroying schools and rioting the streets, but again, I'm a civilized human being. Aren't they also beginning to set mosques in the cities now? How annoying.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 09:47 AM
Couldn't they hire whites from other countries that aren't damn war refugess or muslims? You need an immigrant who is willing to adapt to the culture, and appreciates the host country. Surely it can't be difficult to find an immigrant who fits all those standards.

No they won't because those aren't cheap enough. And they particularly want the kind that causes mayhem because then they get re-elected as being "in favour of law and order"..

Arend
05-28-2013, 09:49 AM
Social democrats all over Europe have actually abandoned their old clientele (working class and lower middle class people) to pamper immigrants. Not the people are fed up with their politicians; actually the politicians are fed up with the people.

Baluarte
05-28-2013, 09:50 AM

That's not what social dumping is about. Why would they?

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 09:50 AM
Social democrats all over Europe have actually abandoned their old clientele (working class and lower middle class people) to pamper immigrants. Not the people are fed up with their politicians; actually the politicians are fed up with the people.
True and also the other way around: people are fed up with the social democrats. There is not a single country where the social democrats haven't sold themselves to big business on one hand and cultural relativism and Marxism on the other.

Ultra
05-28-2013, 09:52 AM
Many times with the motivation that they are here "to work" and that "we need these skillful workers" yet our unemployment rate is above 8% and there aren't many simple jobs left in our post-industrial world, most jobs today require you have a high school education too. :laugh:

Arend
05-28-2013, 09:57 AM
True and also the other way around: people are fed up with the social democrats. There is not a single country where the social democrats haven't sold themselves to big business on one hand and cultural relativism and Marxism on the other.That’s why they love non-European immigration so much: a seemingly endless fount of gullible voters (I actually like the German word better: Stimmvieh).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/50/Fliegende_Blaetter_85_36_b2.jpg

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 10:01 AM
That’s why they love non-European immigration so much: a seemingly endless fount of gullible voters (I actually like the German word better: Stimmvieh).
In Dutch we use the word "stemvee" and it fits them well. I consider myself a social democrat of the old school (DS'70, 1950s PvdA, the old Swedish social democrats that built folkhemmet) and I feel that I have nothing in common with those people that now call themselves social democrats. So I wouldn't be too surprised if a lot of those who share my views now support the PVV because the PVV also has a social component.

Arend
05-28-2013, 10:11 AM
Erlander constantly sought approval from the liberal-conservative opposition for his policies, de facto dropping all pretences of wide-scale nationalizations whilst introducing reforms such as universal health insurance, pension additions and a growing public sector while stopping short of raising tax levels above the average OECD levels at the time. Until the 1960s, income taxes were lower in Sweden than in the United States

In foreign policy, he initially sought an alliance of Nordic countries, but without success, instead maintaining strict neutrality while building up among the most impressive armed forces in the world (surpassed only by the United States, the Soviet Union and Israel in terms of per-capita spending), making the Swedish Air Force the third largest in the world, while ultimately rejecting nuclear capability, signing the nuclear non-proliferation treaty in 1968. Erlander's mandate coincided with the post-World War II economic expansion, in Sweden known as the record years, in which Sweden saw its economy grow to one of the ten strongest in the world, and subsequently joined of the G10

In 1942, State Secretary Erlander together with then Minister for Social Affairs Gustav Möller initiated a nation-wide registration of the Swedish Travellers, a branch of the Romani people that has been resident in Sweden for 500 years.[6] The purpose of the registration was, according to a newspaper article, to make the base for "radical measures" against this "bottom layer of the Swedish population"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tage_Erlander

Swedish Social Democrats, 50 years ago. What the hell went wrong in our contries?

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 10:18 AM
Hemmets grundval är gemensamheten och samkänslan. Det goda hemmet känner icke till några privilegierade (http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privilegium) eller tillbakasatta, inga kelgrisar och inga styvbarn. Där ser icke den ene ner på den andre. Där försöker ingen skaffa sig fördel på andras bekostnad, den starke trycker icke ner och plundrar den svage. I det goda hemmet råder likhet, omtanke, samarbete, hjälpsamhet. Tillämpat på det stora folk- och medborgarhemmet skulle detta betyda nedbrytandet av alla sociala och ekonomiska (http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekonomi) skrankor, som nu skilja medborgarna (http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medborgare) i privilegierade och tillbakasatta, i härskande och beroende, plundrare och plundrade.

Det svenska samhället är ännu icke det goda medborgarhemmet. Här råder visserligen en formell likhet, likheten i politiska rättigheter, men socialt består ännu klassamhället (http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klassamh%C3%A4lle), och ekonomiskt råder fåtalets diktatur (http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diktatur). Olikheterna äro stundom skriande; medan några bo i palats betraktar många det som en lycka om de får bo kvar i sina kolonistugor även under den kalla vintern; medan en del leva i överflöd, gå många från dörr till dörr för att få en beta bröd, och den fattige ängslas för morgondagen, där sjukdom, arbetslöshet (http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbetsl%C3%B6shet) och annan olycka lurar. Skall det svenska samhället bli det goda medborgarhemmet måste klasskillnaden avlägsnas, den sociala omsorgen utvecklas, en ekonomisk utjämning ske, de arbetande beredas andel även i det ekonomiska förvaltandet, demokratin (http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demokrati) genomföras och tillämpas även socialt och ekonomiskt.

Per Albin Hansson, 1928.

Translation of the first part into German:

„Das Fundament des Heims ist Gemeinsamkeit und Einverständnis. Im guten Heim gibt es keine Privilegierten oder Benachteiligte, keine Hätschelkinder und keine Stiefkinder. Dort sieht nicht der eine auf den anderen herab, dort versucht keiner, sich auf Kosten des anderen Vorteile zu verschaffen und der Starke unterdrückt nicht den Schwachen und plündert ihn aus. Im guten Heim herrschen Gleichheit (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleichheit), Fürsorglichkeit (http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=F%C3%BCrsorglichkeit&action=edit&redlink=1), Zusammenarbeit und Hilfsbereitschaft. Auf das Volks- und Mitbürgerheim angewandt würde das den Abbau aller sozialen und ökonomischen Schranken bedeuten, die nun die Bürger in Privilegierte und Benachteiligte, in Herrschende und Abhängige, in Reiche und Arme, in Begüterte und Verarmte, in Ausplünderer und Ausgeplünderte teilen.“

Folkhemmet was nationalism instead of Marxism:

Der Begriff „Volksheim“ als Metapher für eine politische Vision taucht zuerst in nationalistischen und rechtskonservativen Kreisen auf. Der Staatswissenschaftler und Politiker Rudolf Kjellén (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Kjell%C3%A9n) entwickelte in seiner Schrift Der Staat als Lebensform (1916) einen autoritären und mystischen Staatsbegriff, der den Staat als Organismus definierte, und sprach auch von einem zukünftigen Volksheim. Auch Manfred Björkquist (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfred_Bj%C3%B6rkquist), der Führer einer der wichtigsten Erweckungsbewegungen innerhalb der Schwedischen Kirche (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedische_Kirche), Ungkyrkorörelsen (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ungkyrkor%C3%B6relsen), und Bauernpolitiker übernahmen den Begriff.

------

Die Rede vom Volksheim bedeutete auch eine Abwendung vom Marxismus (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxismus) und gleichzeitig die Aufnahme nationaler Gefühle - das Volksheim war ursprünglich ein nationalistischer Begriff. Auch in vielen anderen Ländern gab es solche Querverbindungen, beispielsweise vereinnahmten und instrumentalisierten in Deutschland die Nationalsozialisten den alten Begriff „Volksgemeinschaft (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksgemeinschaft)“.

And under what party did it actually come into being ? The Swedish Social Democrats under Per Albin Hansson who was prime minister from 1932 to his death in 1946 (Tage Erlander was his successor).

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkhemmet
http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkhemmet

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 10:30 AM
It's actually quite funny to see that the social democrats of back in the day would now be seen as a bunch of nazi commies by their plutocrat cultural Marxist successors. But I know which one of the two is the real deal: the old school social democrats.

Pepe Gonzalez
05-28-2013, 10:37 AM
it´s even worse. cheap labor? they rather live on welfare

hassad mentioned 200 years for a demograpic desaster... i would say 50-100

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 10:39 AM

Yes they want cheap labour and then still move the jobs abroad and we, penniless as we have ourselves become, are expected to cough up welfare money for the immigrants and turn a blind eye to immigrant crime. We now got the worst of both worlds.

Han Cholo
05-28-2013, 10:39 AM

Given the low birth instance of the native population + ageing, and constant influx and mad reproduction on the immigrants, it might indeed happen even in 30 years.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Depends on the country. Here the immigrant birth rate has plummeted as well with the latest generation having the same birthrate as a lot of Dutch: simply because it's so damned expensive to have children. The highest birthrate in this country is achieved by those living in the Bible Belt.

Pepe Gonzalez
05-28-2013, 10:42 AM
Given the low birth instance of the native population + ageing, and constant influx and mad reproduction on the immigrants, it might indeed happen even in 30 years.
the growth rate of the immigrant population is exponential, as well as the shrinking rate of the natives... therefore swedes and other europeans can´t even imagine what they will witness in less than 50 years

project population exchange in europe is almost beyond the point of return

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 10:44 AM
So it's not clear cut: birthrates depend on the area and on the country. In some countries it's just really expensive to have children.

Vasa
05-28-2013, 10:47 AM

Well birthrate in my generation has increased. Its a babyboom among swedes from ages 18-25 now. I mean litterally a baby boom!

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 10:48 AM
While here it is the other way around for Dutch and immigrants alike:

http://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2012/11/03/minder-babys-door-crisis/

Pepe Gonzalez
05-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Well birthrate in my generation has increased. Its a babyboom among swedes from ages 18-25 now. I mean litterally a baby boom!

i hope swedes means swedes here - i wouldn´t be surprised if it were diaper heads producing soldiers for allah

Ultra
05-28-2013, 10:50 AM
Really? I've not heard about this myself. These are wonderful news if this baby boom is among ethnic Swedes. ;)

Har du källa/länk så man kan också få njuta? :D (eller gråta om det är svartingar)

Pepe Gonzalez
05-28-2013, 10:52 AM
actually you only have to go to some bigger western european cities to already witness a demographic desaster

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 10:54 AM
actually you only have to go to some bigger western european cities to already witness a demographic desaster
That's because you get to what happened in America 30 years ago: whites move to the suburbs with their better housing and with the jobs moving there too. The immigrants stay in the shrinking city because they can't afford to move out.

Han Cholo
05-28-2013, 10:56 AM

Is there an exact rate I can find? For example like this:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2013/05/World-Fertility-Rate-Map-1.png

Sweden only has a little lower birthrate than Mexico, and similar to Chile, or Brazil, but these are countries with very big populations and not even a immigration plague twice the size one in Sweden could change their make up that easily. But I imagine immigrant birthrates are also included there.

Pepe Gonzalez
05-28-2013, 10:57 AM
That's because you get to what happened in America 30 years ago: whites move to the suburbs with their better housing and with the jobs moving there too. The immigrants stay in the shrinking city because they can't afford to move out.
that´s true, but the population of the suburbs/villages/rural area is shrinking, while the immigrants are breeding rapidly.
people don´t feel the catastrophy because they live outside the cities. but as the immigrant population grows they will start to overtake the suburbs as well

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 10:58 AM
I mean: why would you stay in the cities (cramped, overtly expensive) if you can move to Almere, Leidsche Rijn and get to live in one of these ?

http://www.vleuterweide.nl/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/LEIDSCHE_RIJN_99_WON-2_2.jpg

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 10:59 AM
that´s true, but the population of the suburbs/villages/rural area is shrinking, while the immigrants are breeding rapidly.
people don´t feel the catastrophy because they live outside the cities. but as the immigrant population grows they will start to overtake the suburbs as well

Maybe that's the case in Spain but here it's both the immigrants and Dutch that really feel the pinch at the moment. And the immigrants won't come to the suburbs because they simply can't afford them.

Methusalem
05-28-2013, 11:00 AM
i hope swedes means swedes here - i wouldn´t be surprised if it were diaper heads producing soldiers for allah

Where I live 70% of the children below the age of 3 are non-germans.:noidea:

Either you try to assimilate those people or there is going to be a big bang in near future.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 11:00 AM

Either you try to assimilate those people or there is going to be a big bang in near future.

I prefer the Big Bang made by a Concorde going through the sound barrier delivering all that crap home.

Pepe Gonzalez
05-28-2013, 11:04 AM

that´s exactly what i am saying
the demographic catastrophy has already happened, it only isn´t fully visible
the numbers might be different from country to country and from region to region, but overall it is similar in most western european countries

the leftists wanted to exchange the population of europe, and they have won this war of "passive genocide"

Methusalem
05-28-2013, 11:08 AM
that´s exactly what i am saying
the demographic catastrophy has already happened, it only isn´t fully visible
the numbers might be different from country to country and from region to region, but overall it is similar in most western european countries

the leftists wanted to exchange the population of europe, and they have won this war of "passive genocide"

1. That's not a genocide.

2. Blame the Neo-conservatives and not the real left

3. Yeah either assimilation or the big bang because those people are definitely not going back to their home countries.

Pepe Gonzalez
05-28-2013, 11:08 AM
Maybe that's the case in Spain but here it's both the immigrants and Dutch that really feel the pinch at the moment. And the immigrants won't come to the suburbs because they simply can't afford them.

so probably there will be more and more immigrant/muslim zones, no go areas for natives, states in the states
in paris muslims already block off roads for friday prayer. in sweden they can run around and destroy property freely. in london they have sharia courts. they can use these states inside the states to go on with their conquest of the leftovers

Pepe Gonzalez
05-28-2013, 11:09 AM
1. That's not a genocide.

2. Blame the Neo-conservatives and not the real left

3. Yeah either assimilation or the big bang because those people are definitely not going back to their home countries.

i called it passive (or indirect) genocide, because peoples are being extinguished on purpose by teaching them to stop breeding (homo, anti-family, feminism, etc), while rapid breeders are imported by the masses
not single humans are killed, but the peoples of europe as a whole are exterminated, willingly

call it bloodless genocide, whatever you want - the goal is abolishing whole peoples

mr. logan
05-28-2013, 11:21 AM
And where do you think all the new jobs will come for low iq population like muslims and negroids? They can breed, all the way to jail work. Jobs won´t ever reappear in Europe, no more bubbles. And these kind can only make domestic economy ones. The breeding will erase them eventually. Even now, if a welfare restriction is imposed, a % will leave.

mr. logan
05-28-2013, 11:28 AM
Now it may seem easy, because these rats live 8 in a flat, under welfare and the breeds are still small. What will happen when the situation stays the same economically and all those little rats become teenagers, living with 8 more in a flat? Drone killing.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 11:34 AM
so probably there will be more and more immigrant/muslim zones, no go areas for natives, states in the states
in paris muslims already block off roads for friday prayer. in sweden they can run around and destroy property freely. in london they have sharia courts. they can use these states inside the states to go on with their conquest of the leftovers
We may have our immigrant issues there but this is not the case here at all (just yet).

Vasa
05-28-2013, 11:38 AM
Really? I've not heard about this myself. These are wonderful news if this baby boom is among ethnic Swedes. ;)

Har du källa/länk så man kan också få njuta? :D (eller gråta om det är svartingar)

Har ingen källa eller länk, går på personliga erfarenheter. Nämligen bland alla jag känner skaffas det ungar titt som tätt, och av alla jag känner så känner de också att alla de känner skaffar ungar. Men det kanske är ett lokalt fenomen.

Pallantides
05-28-2013, 11:46 AM
I wonder if Ushtari is participating in the riots?

Petros Houhoulis
05-28-2013, 12:01 PM

The Swedish reaction next time that the Serbs shall be shooting at your arse will be:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj3rriRNrfhsBJHekNf75DTFFvvlG3D 9dEwpTZPjudWEWPgmkw4w

Petros Houhoulis
05-28-2013, 12:31 PM
Do you think you can convince me with some Strawmen's?

1. I did not support those riots. Please don't put things into my mouth. If so please post a qoute where I supported these riots. You won't be able because your skewed perception of reality gives you a wrong picture of what is real and of what is not real. You see things which do not exist. You have an agenda. This agenda states: Vasa's cock is tasty, I have to suck it. Yummi Yummi.

2. Vasa's intention is obvious. He just wants to beat some immigrants up, not because they are violent but because they are what they are: Immigrant scum in his superior Nutzi mind.

3. Those are the real bad guys:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/405692_10150541380843536_248225499_n.jpg

Did you actually bother to read what Vasa had to say?

Is the Swedish worker your enemy ZnZn?

If Marxism is what you have to offer, the people shall turn towards Bakunin.

Petros Houhoulis
05-28-2013, 12:46 PM
An endless chain of nice sounding insults still don't prove your point.^^

'White genocide' does not exist.

Tell that lady that we shall survive without you - and by the way, quit using Greek names for your abominations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0

Pepe Gonzalez
05-28-2013, 12:51 PM
Tell that lady that we shall survive without you - and by the way, quit using Greek names for your abominations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0

she should keep her disgusting mouth, WITH that transformation europe will not survive, but become a multicultural nothing

but since she dreams of taking our countries taking from us: SHE should be BEATEN out first!

how does this creature dare to tell europeans that she will play a major role in destroying their home, while sitting in the europeans´countries??!

Styggnacke
05-28-2013, 12:51 PM
But I imagine immigrant birthrates are also included there.
Immigrants generally don't get any children in Sweden, but just bring those they already have. Second generation immigrants have almost the same rates as Swedes have.

Petros Houhoulis
05-28-2013, 12:55 PM
"Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white" is an "argument" often used by white nationalists, white separatists, white supremacists and their ilk. Individuals who make this claim allege that the real bigots are actually the people who claim to be anti-racists, as they have a secret anti-white agenda.
People that make this argument often cite anti-white comments made by certain alleged anti-racists; amongst their favourite targets (in an example of nutpicking) are the former Harvard professor Noel Ignatiev and his colleagues at Race Traitor. This obscure journal (whose correspondents denied the existence of white anti-racists, a denial with which the white anti-racist Ignatiev fully agreed) called for the concept of a white race to be abolished and printed statements which, when taken out of context, appear to be calling for the literal extermination of white people ("The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race").
The argument falls to pieces when one considers the existence of individuals and groups who identify themselves as anti-racist and yet do, unlike cranks such as Ignatiev, oppose anti-white racism. The Southern Poverty Law Center, for example, has a whole section on its site dedicated to documenting black racists.If it is true that "anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white," then the SPLC must not be an anti-racist organisation.
Other anti-racist groups that have countered bigotry and extremism from non-whites include the Anti-Defamation League, Hope not Hate and Genocide Watch.
The argument can be seen as an example of psychological projection. A person who sees the world entirely in terms of ethnic conflict may have trouble understanding that there are people who genuinely have a different worldview. As a result, they assume that anyone who claims to disagree with their views actually shares them, just in inverted form.
The phrase was used as the title of a song by the Australian white nationalist musician Johnny White Rabbit, who says that people who disagree are "brainwashed with joo shenanigans."

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Anti-racist_is_a_codeword_for_anti-white#cite_note-11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XNA3YMmC9zM

All of this is interesting except for the fact that all of these hillibillies like Noel Ignatiev who claims that the white race should be abolished and Barbara Spector who says that Europe won't survive without multiculturalism have something in common: They are all Jewish. Don't you think that you guys are raising eyebrows?

On the other hand, what does anything of this has to do with race? Did the Swedes start attacking the immigrants just because they are dark skinned? Not really, if that was true they would have attacked them long ago. The immigrants started the whole thing by destroying properties indiscriminately. The Swedes merely reacted to this...

Petros Houhoulis
05-28-2013, 01:23 PM

True democracy has existed in small groups. Ancient Athens was one of the biggest groups that got close to it. Although Slaves and women were exempt, all laws and military decisions were debated and had to pass in front of thousands of people, every single time...

Petros Houhoulis
05-28-2013, 01:25 PM

If true Communism did never exist in the past, what makes you believe that it can exist in the future? Why do you promote something utopian?

Petros Houhoulis
05-28-2013, 01:29 PM

Maybe the real problem is that the Catholic priests are not allowed to marry and have sex. On the other hand, as a clever Jew pointed out, many of the smartest Catholics turned out to priesthood, and their genes were lost, resulting to a genetic advantage of the Jews over them in the long term.

Petros Houhoulis
05-28-2013, 01:31 PM
Answer again my question:According to your logic Catholic priests who rape innocent children are doing it based on the Holy Script?

Also true Communism is the complete lack of a government entirely. When Communism is supposed to come into being, the workers will have already learned to share and work without anyone telling them to do so.
And as everyone is getting everything they need, there will be no crime since crime is supposed to be an attempt by people in need to get what they need by any means. If there is no crime, and everyone has everything they need, it will be like a paradise. And since every worker will remember what it was like when someone was in power, they won't try for power because that would end their paradise.
At least, that it the way true Communism is supposed to work. Since there is no power for anyone, there is no checks and balances on power.

What you describe is actually Anarchism. It's most famous adherent, Bakunin, was an anti-Semite!

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2013, 01:32 PM
About the fucking time Bjorks found their testies and joined the fun...

Baluarte
05-28-2013, 01:33 PM
What you describe is actually Anarchism. It's most famous adherent, Bakunin, was an anti-Semite!

"one exploiting sect, one people of leeches, one single devouring parasite closely and intimately bound together not only across national boundaries, but also across all divergences of political opinion…[Jews have] that mercantile passion which constitutes one of the principle traits of their national character."

Empecinado
05-28-2013, 01:46 PM
"one exploiting sect, one people of leeches, one single devouring parasite closely and intimately bound together not only across national boundaries, but also across all divergences of political opinion…[Jews have] that mercantile passion which constitutes one of the principle traits of their national character."

The same said Proudhon lol

“Jews; make laws against this race, which poisons everything, by mingling into in all affairs without seeking unity with any people. Demand their expulsion from France, except those married to Frenchman, abolish synagogues, reject them at any workplace, eventually demanding the abolishment of this cult. It is not by accident that the Christians considered them to be godless. The Jew is the enemy of the human race. One must send this race back to Asia or exterminate it. By fire or fusion or by expulsion, the Jew must disappear. What the people of the middle ages hated by instinct, I hate upon reflexion and irrecoverably. The hatred of the Jew, as that of the English, must be an article of our political faith.”

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2013, 01:54 PM
How nice is it to see that a communist is being whipped with commie quotes. :)

Baluarte
05-28-2013, 01:58 PM
The same said Proudhon lol
" "

Remarkable how for centuries now, they've been able to identify the link with England. Not bad at all.