PDA

View Full Version : Neo-Nazis Join Islamists at Al-Quds Day Demonstration in Berlin

Creeping Death
09-13-2009, 10:13 PM
Neo-Nazis Join Islamists at Al-Quds Day Demonstration in Berlin (http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/neo-nazis-join-islamists-at-al-quds-day-demonstration-in-berlin/)
Alongside the internationally better known National-Democratic Party of Germany or “NPD,” the German People’s Union (DVU) is one of the two main German political parties of the so-called “extreme Right.” As discussed in my earlier PJM report here, in German usage this expression is, in effect, just a euphemism for neo-Nazi currents and organizations. Both the NPD and the DVU are officially classified as “right-wing extremist” organizations by Germany’s domestic intelligence service, the so-called Office for the Protection of the Constitution or “Verfassungsschutz.” A statement published by the DVU on Wednesday, however, makes clear just how misleading it is to describe Germany’s contemporary Nazi groups as “right-wing.”

The topic of the DVU statement [German link] is the “Al-Quds Day” demonstration that was held on Saturday in Berlin. The statement reads as follows...
Just as we are following with sympathy the development of friendly relations between Venezuela, Russia and Iran, we also see ourselves as standing in solidarity with the victims of Zionist occupation in Palestine.

Zionism is, moreover, a problem of worldwide dimensions, which affects the lives of all peoples. The coming together internationally, shoulder to shoulder, of all patriots is therefore more than appropriate.

For us it is a matter near to ours hearts to draw attention to the Jerusalem Day demonstration this upcoming Sunday in Berlin and to call [on our supporters] to join in the demonstration in a dignified manner.
How is that joining the Islamicists? Zionism must be stamped out of the West altogether, another attempt to lump Islamicists in with Nationalists as all the same and portray debase Zionists as the Good Guys.

Poltergeist
09-13-2009, 10:19 PM
What have myriads of demonstrations of all kinds, held all over Europe over the last several decades by various sorts of political groups, achieved anyway?

Phlegethon
09-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Both NPD and DVU are quickly spiralling downwards these days, because the first has been taken over by nutzi retards, sociopaths and skull-metering wannabe Himmlers and the latter is trying to position itself as a solely anti-muslim outfit by adopting pro-Zionist views.

As a Palestinian I would not want support from either group, because both groups aren't honest and change policies every two weeks.

Cato
09-14-2009, 02:31 AM
Both groups are just mad at the Jews so it's basically the case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" or somesuch nonsense. Given the chance, I'd rather march out there with a bunch of Jews who have a definite and positive agenda- the only bunch being the Kahanists, who're about as nationalistic a pack of Jews as you'll find on this earth. At least they're honest about what they want (a Jews-only Israel based on their religious laws), unlike the shifty, slimy Jews that infest the western political scene.

Don't bet on me shedding any hot tears over dead Palestinians; don't bet on me looking at neo-nutzis or their Muslim cohorts. Al-Cruds day more like it, with two groups of turds (one group of turbaned turds and one group of turds who follow the failed doctrines of a dead Austrian madman) joining forces to whine about Israeli perfidy because, why yes, the Palestinians are all such a peaceful lot.

Psychonaut
09-14-2009, 02:38 AM
Look at these idiots. They're so immersed in their myth of a worldwide Jewish conspiracy that they're teaming up with a very real enemy of the West in order to "combat" it.

Cato
09-14-2009, 02:42 AM
Yes, because the Jews, who've more or less lived peacefully, but perhaps not always perfectly, in the west for about 2,000 years, are a greater threat than a violent, bronze age religion and its massive hordes of ill-mannered ruffians.

whathappen
09-14-2009, 02:51 AM
Yes, because the Jews, who've more or less lived peacefully, but perhaps not always perfectly, in the west for about 2,000 years, are a greater threat than a violent, bronze age religion and its massive hordes of ill-mannered ruffians.

Okay, so the jews that want a jew-only Israel (sounds an awful lot like real-life Israel to me) are pretty cool guys, but whites that want a white-only white country are nutzi/whatever insult you currently use?

Don't you feel dirty? You're a terrible person and you should feel bad. One rule for them, another for everyone else eh? What does this remind me of? Why does it even bother you if they, you know, get the chance to live unmolested in their homelands, why is that such a worry to you? What have you done recently? Disapproved of other people that are peacefully demonstrating, showing their feelings in a civil, honest sincere manner, are they not edjewmacated enough for you?

I suppose they should act more egalitarian huh? Perhaps take some ques from your favorite little chosen people and kill-off the current rulers, instigate a bloody civil war, kill off an estimated 100 million fellow citizens, cause an artificial famine in an entire nation, bomb British hotels, pass draconian totalitarian laws to ban opposing ideologies. Hijack the media and censor all true dissent. Oppress entire nations, causing a world war.

Cato
09-14-2009, 02:57 AM
Okay, so the jews that want a jew-only Israel (sounds an awful lot like real-life Israel to me) are pretty cool guys, but whites that want a white-only white country are nutzi/whatever insult you currently use?

Don't you feel dirty? You're a terible person and you should feel bad. One rule for them, another for everyone else eh? What does this remind me of? Why does it even bother you if they, you know, get the chance to live unmolested in their homelands, why is that such a worry to you?

Pathetic followers of Nazism are not my friends or brethren, especially when they betray their failed ideals of ein volk, ein reich and march hand-in-hand with Muslim invaders.

Next.

Psychonaut
09-14-2009, 02:58 AM

Better yet...how 'bout just not give a flying fuck what the Israelis do or what happens to their country? Since you're on this board, I'm guessing that you're not a Jew or an Israeli citizen; so why do you really care what they do? Plenty of countries discriminate against minorities. China and Japan are legendary for it.

Cato
09-14-2009, 03:01 AM

Don't you feel dirty? You're a terrible person and you should feel bad. One rule for them, another for everyone else eh? What does this remind me of? Why does it even bother you if they, you know, get the chance to live unmolested in their homelands, why is that such a worry to you? What have you done recently? Disapproved of other people that are peacefully demonstrating, showing their feelings in a civil, honest sincere manner, are they not edjewmacated enough for you?

I suppose they should act more egalitarian huh? Perhaps take some ques from your favorite little chosen people and kill-off the current rulers, instigate a bloody civil war, kill off an estimated 100 million fellow citizens, cause an artificial famine in an entire nation, bomb British hotels, pass draconian totalitarian laws to ban opposing ideologies. Hijack the media and censor all true dissent. Oppress entire nations, causing a world war.

Grumblejewsgrumblezionistsevilgrumblemoanbitchdamn chosenonespissandmoan.

whathappen
09-14-2009, 03:03 AM
Better yet...how 'bout just not give a flying fuck what the Israelis do or what happens to their country? Since you're on this board, I'm guessing that you're not a Jew or an Israeli citizen; so why do you really care what they do? Plenty of countries discriminate against minorities. China and Japan are legendary for it.

I don't. In fact I'm happy for their domestic policies, but not their international or expansionistic policies. Besides that I don't give a fuck. What I was giving a fuck about was the blatant hypocrisy that I was pointing out.

Something along the lines of one set of morals for fucking jews, another for fucking nazis. If the jews that I don't give a fuck about can be in a jew ethnostate, then why can't the nazis that you don't give a fuck about be in a nazi ethnostate?

Oh that's right, because you do give a fuck about nazis very much so, so much that they must be put down and resisted at every stop. Do you do the same to jews in Israel? No, you don't give a fuck about them and neither should anyone else. This is illogical and unreasonable. This is not the opinion of any brethren of mine. Next.

Cato
09-14-2009, 03:05 AM

I don't care what the Israelis do to raggedy Palestinians, but the idiocy of white nationalists having a lovefest with Muslims, when Muslims are a very real demographic threat to white countries, is stupid and appalling.

Psychonaut
09-14-2009, 03:07 AM
why can't the nazis that you don't give a fuck about be in a nazi ethnostate?

Why not? Because they lost the war.

Oh that's right, because you do give a fuck about nazis very much so, so much that they must be put down and resested at every stop. Do you do the same to jews in Isreal? No, you don't give a fuck about them and neither should anyone else. This is illogical and unreasonable. This is not the opinion of any brethren of mine. Next.

I'm not sure if you know this...but I'm an American. Supporting Nazis would make about as much sense to me as supporting Muslims. Both groups declared war on and attacked my country. Jews never attacked my kinsmen. Nazis and Muslims did.

whathappen
09-14-2009, 03:08 AM
I don't care what the Israelis do to raggedy Palestinians, but the idiocy of white nationalists having a lovefest with Muslims, when Muslims are a very real demographic threat to white countries, is stupid and appalling.
Agree with you on this specifically, but I will always assert that nazis should be allowed to have a nazi ethnostate it is their right that many other people of this planet enjoy.

[EDIT]

Why not? Because they lost the war.
Well at least that is consistent. Fine everyone has their own opinions, and I'll respect that. Just so long as they don't pretend that nazis are bad in any way, it's just that they lost and might makes right. I'll gladly agree with that admission, rather the typical shabbos goy patriotardism.

[EDIT]

I'm not sure if you know this...but I'm an American. Supporting Nazis would make about as much sense to me as supporting Muslims. Both groups declared war on and attacked my country. Jews never attacked my kinsmen. Nazis and Muslims did.
Nazis never landed on america. Americans landed on Germany. They never attacked your kinsmen, your kinsmen attacked and murdered them, refusing to allow them to decide their own fate. Hitler only wanted to have the east front so that he could focus on the communists (the real enemy), hence the Dunkirk incident. But the stubborn British elite backed up by supplies from the USA would have none of that.

Germans != Japanese. Japanese were vermin. What about general Patton, is he a hero or a traitor to the American people? I say he is a hero, the American elite considered him a traitor. Rich New Yorkers financed communist revolution in Russia. Are the commies your buddies now? No one were saints but by the logic of virtue, what happened to Germany in the end was a tragedy. What did Americans gain out of it? Inter-white hatred and fratricide? Woohoo! If France and England hadn't have egged Poland's foreign ruler during the time since the Wiemar republic to refuse to speak with the Germans, let alone join them, then France would never have even been invaded.

The treaty of Versailles has been acknowledged as a terrible mistake by manner European world leaders of that era, meaning that Hitler was ultimately in the right. The rest of the west could have peacefully continued on with the development of their culture, only having to fight the Japanese and support Hitler against the communists so that the Russians could have their country back and the captured territories like Latvia be returned to their people. But no, nutzis are eval and the enemy and stuff. But why? What was fundamentally wrong with them, that wasn't just the only reasonable logical response to wrongs of other's? Not a whole lot in my opinion. Germany should probably become a nazi ethnostate and all nazis should be able to move there from elsewhere, and in just 50 years it'll be the happiest, most advanced country on earth, I'll bet!

Cato
09-14-2009, 03:09 AM
I don't. In fact I'm happy for their domestic policies, but not their international or expansionistic policies. Besides that I don't give a fuck. What I was giving a fuck about was the blatant hypocrisy that I was pointing out.

Something along the lines of one set of morals for fucking jews, another for fucking nazis. If the jews that I don't give a fuck about can be in a jew ethnostate, then why can't the nazis that you don't give a fuck about be in a nazi ethnostate?

Oh that's right, because you do give a fuck about nazis very much so, so much that they must be put down and resisted at every stop. Do you do the same to jews in Israel? No, you don't give a fuck about them and neither should anyone else. This is illogical and unreasonable. This is not the opinion of any brethren of mine. Next.

Jewish nationalists like the Kahanists typically don't hold hands and play pattycake with Muslims, so why are white nationalists doing so? Purely to protest the Jews.. :rolleyes: That point of information hasn't seemed to seep into your head. By joining forces with Muslims, the neo-nutzis engage in self-defeat. Then there's the Nazi aspect, which, may I remind you, was a total blow-out and failure when it was applied prior to the Second World War. What self-respecting white nationalist holds hands with disruptive minorities like Muslims? They'll just be patsies and engage in racial dhimmitude.

Cato
09-14-2009, 03:11 AM
Agree with you on this specifically, but I will always assert that nazis should be allowed to have a nazi ethnostate it is their right that many other people of this planet enjoy.

Well at least that is consistent. Fine everyone has their own opinions, and I'll respect that. Just so long as they don't pretend that nazis are bad in any way, it's just that they lost and might makes right. I'll gladly accept/support that admission.

Nazism is a failed policy and, besides, like Psychonaut, I'm an American citizen and not a Hitlerite bootlicker. The attempt to create a Nazi country ended in failure. Ask Hitler and his bum buddies.

Cato
09-14-2009, 03:21 AM
I'm sorry I can't buy that "peaceful Germany" pap or that Hitler was a nice guy who got shafted by an alliance of Jews and crypto-Jews who manipulated the capitalists and the communists (an easy feat since the Zionist moneymasters controlled both groups).

If I recall, Hitler declared war on the U.S. first, after his Japanese allies attacked Pearl Harbor. The power-hungry twit had it coming; he had to play big man and got squashed, and his dreams of a millenial reich went up in flames.

Psychonaut
09-14-2009, 03:29 AM
Nazis never landed on america.

No they didn't, because we took the initiative and sent our troops over there after they declared war on us (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_attack_on_Pearl_Harbor#Germany_and_ Italy_declare_war).

Hitler only wanted to have the east front so that he could focus on the communists (the real enemy), hence the Dunkirk incident. But the stubborn British elite backed up by supplies from the USA would have none of that.

I don't really care what Hitler did in Europe to other European and/or non-European peoples. My only concern with him and his state is in the way they interacted with the US. Sure, we could've stayed out if we'd really wanted to, and I wish we had. But, in the end, it was Hitler who declared war on us, not the other way around.

Cato
09-14-2009, 03:43 AM
Given that I'm an Anglo-American, I'll never identify with any other way of looking at the world. I don't see the white race as one, large amorphous mass of vanilloids. I recognize my kinship with other Europeans, but I call myself English. For me, white nationalism means I specifically support the ideals of Anglo-Saxonism, not Iberianism or Hellenism or whatever. My political forefathers like Thomas Paine didn't kiss the backside of king George, so I won't kiss the backside of any fuhrers, past, present, or future. Also, generally, I also favor white nationalism in other forms, but when the ideas are odious to my sense of morality, I'll never be a friend to people who follow them (meaning that I'll never support pseudo-Nazis, especially when they bend over for Muslims and other unsavory groups). I find Nazism to be one of the most odious doctrines I've ever encountered, not because the Nazis wanted ein volk, ein reich, but because of the manner in which it was attempted. Cult-of-personality leadership, unrestrained aggression, genocide, is it any wonder why the Nazis were crushed? My one misgiving is that the western allies had to snuggle up to Uncle Joe and his lovable minions, but that's for another time..

So, having said all of the above, I'll say Adolf, meet your new friends Sam and John.

http://www.sonofthesouth.net/uncle-sam/images/uncle-sam-john-bull-poster.jpg

The Muslims need to see that picture too, and hope and prey long and hard to their stupid Allah that it never comes to pass again.

whathappen
09-14-2009, 03:47 AM
Well what about modern-day Nazis? Everything adapts and evolves. I doubt a new nazi movement would declare war on america, considering that a good portion of them probably are Americans, and that many Americans (libertarians) aren't so far from declaring war on their own government anyway, we both know that revolution takes up lots of their rhetoric.

Would you at least support a modern-day white ethnostate (which regardless of it's flag design or military uniform, it would attacked mainly nazis because anyone even slightly sympathetic would be officially labeled as one by your favorite government), or is even that foolish? Because the only other alternative is multiculturalism for whites (but not non-whites of course). What other white-only movement is there?

Surely there must be American leaders that you are not found of. What about Obama, or George Bush? Nazi's only had the chance for one.

For me, white nationalism means I specifically support the ideals of Anglo-Saxonism, not Iberianism or Hellenism or whatever. My political forefathers like Thomas Paine didn't kiss the backside of king George, so I won't kiss the backside of any fuhrers, past, present, or future.

Oh, you are not so different after all, you are just looking at the situation from the other direction, like here:

Also, generally, I also favor white nationalism in other forms, but when the ideas are odious to my sense of morality, I'll never be a friend to people who follow them (meaning that I'll never support pseudo-Nazis, especially when they bend over for Muslims and other unsavory groups). I find Nazism to be one of the most odious doctrines I've ever encountered, not because the Nazis wanted ein volk, ein reich, but because of the manner in which it was attempted. Cult-of-personality leadership, unrestrained aggression, genocide, is it any wonder why the Nazis were crushed? My one misgiving is that the western allies had to snuggle up to Uncle Joe and his lovable minions, but that's for another time..

This is perfectionism, whereas I am for progress, (taken in small or large amounts), because to me it is important to at least secure a future first, then work out the kinks. I'm not one to fall for scare-mongering, but the whole whites going extinct thing makes me think.

I fully understand your point of view, but this is the protip that I always follow:
Never put more effort into it than they are. Unless they come begging and crying for you to start acting superiorly, and admit that they want whites to act superior, and offer you tribute so that you may grant them an audience so that they may beg for you to be superior, and only then if I feel like it, other wise they get at the very most a fair go.

For an example, these things that you worry about, are they worrying about it for you? If not, then to me it is selfish to worry about it for them. Unearned self-sacrifice is just suicide-level cowardice for the weak to pretend that they are less sinful so that god may pat them on their head, which to me is sinful spiritual ass-kissing and a total cop-out. But maybe I'm just crazy. Otherwise who cares about nazi "genocide" or aggression? Does anyone really have much of a right to complain? What would you have done differently? The only real difference I would have done is actually done the holocaust, like for real, like actually killing them instead of just rounding them up and holding them in detention untill they were released. My granddad was actually in Auschwitz until the end of the war, no gassings, no mass executions. But if I were Hitler then I would have actually done the holocaust in the real world instead of only in a fake novel, then maybe there'd be less of a problem these days...

Cato
09-14-2009, 03:50 AM
It's sad that many supporters of Nazism are found in the U.S. There's plenty of white nationalism to be found in the beliefs of men like Paine and John Locke rather than in those of some crazy Austrian.

As to what U.S. politicians I don't like, I don't like any of them. I think that any free man ought to have a strong mistrust of politicians, especially ones that toss around terms like "change" and "hope" or think that they've got a divine mission in the world to fulfill by defeating the "evil" of a specific group of Muslim weirdballs when the rest of the religion is a huger threat than al-Qaeda will ever be. If, for example, the only ones to recognize Islam for what it is are a bunch of crazy Jews like the Kahanists or some Hindutva nationalists, I'd rather be on friendly terms with them than with a bunch of white equivocators. Let these groups support policies for Jewish- and Hindu-only countries, that's fine, and I'll keep supporting the ideals of Anglo-Saxonism and a renewal of white culture in the U.S. Islam is a transnational threat and a menace to the borders of every nation. Why do they divide the world into Dar al-Islam and Dar al-Harb? Dar al-Islam is the abode of Islam; Dar al-Harb is the abode of war, infidel lands to be conquered. By technical definition, Dar al-Harb exists where Islam is not yet in the majority.

Psychonaut
09-14-2009, 03:59 AM
Well what about modern-day Nazis?

They stand for many things which I'm opposed to, with the most notable points being socialism and totalitarianism. Nor do I support the murder of those who are currently US citizens.

Would you at least support a modern-day white ethnostate

The only government I'm really concerned with is the US's, and I don't see the US turning into anything resembling an ethno-state in my lifetime.

What other white-only movement is there?

I dunno about Australia, but in the US, the Constitution Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Party_%28United_States%29) is the closest thing I've seen that does so by advocating change that is within the limits of the Constitution.

Surely there must be American leaders that you are not found of. What about Obama, or George Bush?

I don't think I've ever spoken out in support of either man or the parties they were nominated by. :)

whathappen
09-14-2009, 04:44 AM
The only government I'm really concerned with is the US's, and I don't see the US turning into anything resembling an ethno-state in my lifetime.
Fair enough.

I dunno about Australia

Australia had practically zero non-white immigration (except for Jews who pretended to be Europeans of a special religion just because they were immigrating from European countries) up to 1973, when the White Australia policy was abolished by the international Jewry - white liberal alliance.

These days immigration is the primary driving factor of Australia's population growth, in other words with every passing year, Australia is becoming MORE AND MORE UNAUSTRALIAN. On top of that the muds breed faster. The abos were very minor and were adopted and assimilated by white-liberals not that long ago. There is practically zero white/abo mix, unlike in america where there are hardly any pure-blooded Africans.

All this means that besides abos (who are nothing and never will be anything), ALL NONWHITES in Australia are at the most 1 generation in (parents arrive in 1973, give birth that year, that child grows up and gives birth at the age of 20 in 1993, that one grows up and doesn't reach 20 till 2013). And those are just the very tip of the pyramid, everyone else is the native born babies / children of the foreigner-born parents at best. So there isn't a major problem yet, as most non-whites are either foreigners by birth, or their parents are foreigners by birth so the plan to return them is strong, especially seeing as none of them have ever done anything civilization-building. Just welfare-consuming, white-job displacing, or government-position stealing.

So although there is still an excellent shot, it will never be taken, because the bone-headed white liberals are being lead around on a leash by the Jews. And only the Jews. Therefore, Nazism is the difference between complete and irreversible doom and an easy victory for the rest of forever, if only it were popular. If only... 14/88

RoyBatty
09-14-2009, 05:30 AM

Then why did so many countries in Europe at one stage or another expell them? Because they are such an "asset"? Because of their honest characteristics?

Who are multi-kulti'ing and liberalising what little remains of our countries and societies today? The Muslims? I don't think so.

Why is it OK for Jews to have their Apartheid State in Israel (and btw, I have no problem with this because we should be following the same model) but for the rest of us (goyim in other words) it's taboo and we must all "integrate"?

The "real enemies" aren't Islam, African immigrants, Mexicans, Gypsies, Turks etc. None of them are sophisticated or well financed enough to provide any real threat. By themselves they can't achieve anything. The only reason they're running all over Europe / the USA today is because the liberal brigade empowered and financed them while changing laws and the natural order to penalise and shame whitey, particularly, whitey male. For a great example of this, look at Sweden and just how fast the multikulti experience is becoming reality there. That's what happens when white males become "the enemy of society" and are marginalised by those who control it, in other words, feminazis, zionists and liberals.

In a couple of decades our nation states will not exist anymore. Well, it'll be a multi-kultied shell of what it once was....

I can just see how people will be saying how "this or that group" (whatever the flavour of the month is at the time) are our "real enemies" while they'll be wondering how it all went wrong and how we effectively became extinct or at least, like the disenfranchised white society in South Africa. Blaming Muslims..... lol :rolleyes:] It's a joke. They're too stupid and irrelevant to engineer our destruction. They're opportunists who came to the frontdoor, found it unlocked by the already active (non-Muslim) 5th Column and let themselves in.

It's tiring how people here are so politically correct and obsessed with their "Israel" and "Islamic terrorism" (which is mostly a Hollywood invention...... there are terrorists of all flavours around the world) that they just won't see things for what it is. Next they'll be accusing me of "racism" *Oh Shlock Horror....* and "antisemitism" (and what a meaningless pointless term AS is). :D :o

Ordinary Jews aren't the problem. The Internationalists, Liberals and ZIonists amongst them are the core of the problem. Unfortunately, because of the nature of the community to support one another whether they necessarily agree with or understand the agendas of their elites or not (quite likely they don't), they will still support them and work for the empowerment of THEIR group at the expense of ours!!

Understand this. THEIR GROUP IS NOT OUR GROUP. Their interests and our interests are not the same thing, they're in it for themselves, not for us. Whatever we give them, they will take and laugh at us for our own stupidity. And yes, we are being stupid. Incredibly stupid. In a couple of decades we'll be outbred minorities without rights and facing "positive discrimination" in our own homelands while the stupids will still be blaming "Islam", "Africans" and whatever other third wolders one cares to add to the list for supposedly destroying our European societies.

Creeping Death
09-14-2009, 08:07 AM
Look at these idiots. They're so immersed in their myth of a worldwide Jewish conspiracy that they're teaming up with a very real enemy of the West in order to "combat" it.

You two are out of your Fucking minds, you are falling for that propaganda that Jews are somehow less dangerous than Moslems. They are both on the same scale, both have to be burnt out of our societies.

The propaganda media is convincing rightwingers that Jews are okay and are our natural ally against Islamofacists wishing to consume the West. On one hand you have non white moslems spreading into our nations and you had the Jews propagate the virtues of a multicultural society. It is the 'non-nutzis' who are a worse problem with their gullibility, Nazis are simply misreported and made to look ridiculous as with the above story, which is deliberately attempting to wrongfully show an alliance with Moslems.

Phlegethon
09-14-2009, 08:45 AM

Germany is not "the West" - and our real enemies are "the West". ;)

Supporting Nazis would make about as much sense to me as supporting Muslims. Both groups declared war on and attacked my country.

When exactly? Forget 9-11 and other nonsense, they attacked Americans in their lands, not at home. And after a declaration of war that is something you can kinda expect, isn't it?

Jews never attacked my kinsmen. Nazis and Muslims did.

Ever heard about the U.S.S. Liberty?

Creeping Death
09-14-2009, 09:42 AM
Jews never attacked my kinsmen.
Many times they have.

Lavon Affair (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair)
The Lavon Affair refers to the scandal over a failed Israeli covert operation in Egypt known as Operation Susannah, in which Israeli military intelligence planted bombs in Egyptian, American and British-owned targets in Egypt in the summer of 1954 in the hopes that "the Muslim Brotherhood, the Communists, 'unspecified malcontents' or 'local nationalists'" would be blamed.
Or stealing US technology to outfit Chinese aircraft.
China's Missile Imports and Assistance From Israel (http://www.nti.org/db/china/imisr.htm)
Spying and transferring US defence data to the Russians.
Jonathan Pollard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard)
Changed your mind about those lovable Jews now?

Fortis in Arduis
09-14-2009, 09:45 AM
Neo-Nazis Join Islamists at Al-Quds Day Demonstration in Berlin

Alongside the internationally better known National-Democratic Party of Germany or “NPD,” the German People’s Union (DVU) is one of the two main German political parties of the so-called “extreme Right.” As discussed in my earlier PJM report here, in German usage this expression is, in effect, just a euphemism for neo-Nazi currents and organizations. Both the NPD and the DVU are officially classified as “right-wing extremist” organizations by Germany’s domestic intelligence service, the so-called Office for the Protection of the Constitution or “Verfassungsschutz.” A statement published by the DVU on Wednesday, however, makes clear just how misleading it is to describe Germany’s contemporary Nazi groups as “right-wing.”

The topic of the DVU statement [German link] is the “Al-Quds Day” demonstration that was held on Saturday in Berlin. The statement reads as follows...

Just as we are following with sympathy the development of friendly relations between Venezuela, Russia and Iran, we also see ourselves as standing in solidarity with the victims of Zionist occupation in Palestine.

Zionism is, moreover, a problem of worldwide dimensions, which affects the lives of all peoples. The coming together internationally, shoulder to shoulder, of all patriots is therefore more than appropriate.

For us it is a matter near to ours hearts to draw attention to the Jerusalem Day demonstration this upcoming Sunday in Berlin and to call [on our supporters] to join in the demonstration in a dignified manner.

'Zionism is a problem of worldwide dimensions, which affects the lives of all peoples.'

Oh right, because the Jewwzzzzzz control capitalism and commmunism and the media and the water molecules and my fridge and my tv remote and hack my mobile phone and use MOSSAD to threaten to KILL MY BUDGIE!!!

:coffee:

http://www.mypets.net.au/upload/flex_img/16112008040342_140.jpg

How is that joining the Islamicists? Zionism must be stamped out of the West altogether, another attempt to lump Islamicists in with Nationalists as all the same and portray debase Zionists as the Good Guys.

What they are doing is just wrong.

European nationalists should be appealing to and supporting secular nationalists in the Islamic world, not supporting these terrible Islamic movements.

This German nonsense must be a set-up by the German security services, because they are still supporting the Establishment globalisation agenda by supporting these socialist type causes.

Are they supporting secular nationalists in Iran, Venezuala, Palestine and Russia? No. They are supporting the Establishment within those nations and this is utterly disgraceful.

Zionists are not the 'good guys', or the 'bad guys' because Zionists are politically heterogenous within themselves; they are not a unified political grouping and there are many strains from Labour Zionism to the far-right.

European nationalists should be appealing to and supporting secular and religious nationalists in Israel whose ideals are similar to our own.

Why religious Zionists, but not Islamic fundamentalism? Because, unlike Islamic fundamentalists, religious Zionists do not want to take over and convert the world, and in fact, they want all Jews to move to Israel, which is perfectly understandable, as only this will ensure Jewish survival in the 21st Century.

Dear World,

It appears that you are hard to please. I understand that you are upset over us, here in Israel. Indeed, it appears that you are quite upset, even angry and outraged! Indeed, every few years you seem to become upset over us. Today, it is the brutal repression of the Palestinians; yesterday, it was Lebanon; before that it was the bombing of the nuclear reactor in Baghdad and the Yom Kippur War campaign.

It appears that Jews who triumph and who, therefore, live, upset you most extraordinarily. Of course, dear world, long before there was an Israel, we, the Jewish people - upset you.

We upset a German people who elected a Hitler and we upset an Austrian people who cheered his entry into Vienna and we upset a whole slew of Slavic nations - Poles, Slovaks, Lithuanians, Ukrainians, Russians, Hungarians, Romanians. And we go back a long, long way in the history of world upset.

We upset the Cossacks of Chmielnicki who massacred tens of thousands of us in 1648-49; we upset the Crusaders who, on their way to liberate the Holy Land, were so upset at Jews that they slaughtered untold numbers of us. We upset, for centuries, a Roman Catholic Church that did its best to define our relationship through Inquisitions. And we upset the arch-enemy of the Church, Martin Luther, who, in his call to burn the synagogues and the Jews within them, showed an admirable Christian ecumenical spirit.

It is because we became so upset over upsetting you, dear world, that we decided to leave you - in a manner of speaking - and establish a Jewish State. The reasoning was that living in close contact with you, as resident-strangers in the various countries that comprise you, we upset you, irritate you, disturb you.

What better notion, then, than to leave you and thus love you - and have you love us? And so we decided to come home - to the same homeland from which we were driven out 1,900 years earlier by a Roman world that, apparently, we also upset.

Alas, dear world, it appears that you are hard to please. Having left you and your Pogroms and Inquisitions and Crusades and Holocausts, having taken our leave of the general world to live alone in our own little state - we continue to upset you.

You are upset that we repress the poor Palestinians. You are deeply angered over the fact that we do not give up the lands of 1967, which are clearly the obstacle to peace in the Middle East.

Moscow is upset and Washington is upset.

The Arabs are upset and the gentle Egyptian moderates are upset. Well, dear world, consider the reaction of a normal Jew from Israel. In 1920, 1921 and 1929, there were no territories of 1967 to impede peace between Jews and Arabs.

Indeed, there was no Jewish State to upset anybody. Nevertheless, the same oppressed and repressed Palestinians slaughtered hundreds of Jews in Jerusalem, Jaffa, Safed and Hebron. Indeed, 67 Jews were slaughtered one day in Hebron - in 1929.

Dear World, why did the Arabs - the Palestinians - massacre 67 Jews in one day in 1929? Could it have been their anger over Israeli aggression in 1967? And why were 510 Jewish men, women and children slaughtered in Arab riots in 1936-39? Was it because of Arab upset over 1967? And when you, World, proposed a U.N. Partition Plan in 1947 that would have created a Palestinian State alongside a tiny Israel and the Arabs cried and went to war and killed 6,000 Jews - was that upset stomach caused by the aggression of 1967? And, by the way, dear world, why did we not hear your cry of upset then?

The poor Palestinians who today kill Jews with explosives and firebombs and stones are part of the same people who - when they had all the territories they now demand be given them for their state - attempted to drive the Jewish State into the sea. The same twisted faces, the same hate, the same cry of "idbah-al-yahud" - "Slaughter the Jews!" that we hear and see today, were seen and heard then. The same people, the same dream - destroy Israel. What they failed to do yesterday, they dream of today - but we should not "repress" them.

Dear World, you stood by the Holocaust and you stood by in 1948 as seven states launched a war that the Arab League proudly compared to the Mongol massacres.

You stood by in 1967 as Nasser, wildly cheered by wild mobs in every Arab capital in the world, vowed to drive the Jews into the sea. And you would stand by tomorrow if Israel were facing extinction. And since we know that the Arabs-Palestinians daily dream of that extinction, we will do everything possible to remain alive in our own land. If that bothers you, dear world, well - think of how many times in the past you bothered us.

In any event, dear world, if you are bothered by us, here is one Jew in Israel who could not care less.

Rabbi Meir Kahane

3LWC_7kTeWc

Phlegethon
09-14-2009, 09:58 AM
European nationalists should be appealing to and supporting secular nationalists in the Islamic world, not supporting these terrible Islamic movements.

Thanks to American intervention the last Arab nationalist has been executed after a kangaroo court trial. I am talking about Saddam Hussein. In Syria the Baath Party is no longer a factor, and Nasser died in 1970. You still have Ghaddafi, but he is focussed on building a New Africa.

Fortis in Arduis
09-14-2009, 10:05 AM
Thanks to American intervention the last Arab nationalist has been executed after a kangaroo court trial. I am talking about Saddam Hussein. In Syria the Baath Party is no longer a factor, and Nasser died in 1970. You still have Ghaddafi, but he is focussed on building a New Africa.

Yes, and Britain's role in this also disgraceful.

It should be the duty of a future nationalist government to forge links with oppressed nationalists in Israel, the Middle East and the Islamic world. In fact, we should start this now.

There is absolutely no way that Islamic movements or liberal capitalist regimes will ever be of benefit to European nationalists in the future and what our governments' are doing now is creating an evil world.

Phlegethon
09-15-2009, 08:30 AM
The only nationalists in Israel are Palestinians. It is their land, as Jews do not have a homeland (and the real Jews know that only too well, remember Ahasver and the Eternal Jew motif). Zionists were massively sponsored by NS Germany, because Zionists were godless heathens just like them.

Loki
09-15-2009, 10:00 AM
The only nationallists in Israel are Palestinians. It is their land, as Jews do not have a homeland (and the real Jews know that only too well, remember Ahasver and the Eternal Jew motif). Zionists were massively sponsored by NS Germany, because Zionists were godless heathens just like them.

Probably in an attempt to get them out of Europe. The motive is understandable. I mean, from a European perspective, they should rather be in Palestine than in Germany or Poland/Eastern Europe.

Phlegethon
09-15-2009, 10:02 AM
They do not belong in either place. Herzl was looking for a place in South America, Hitler originally favoured Madagaskar. I could live with both options.

Fortis in Arduis
09-15-2009, 10:07 AM
The only nationallists in Israel are Palestinians. It is their land, as Jews do not have a homeland (and the real Jews know that only too well, remember Ahasver and the Eternal Jew motif). Zionists were massively sponsored by NS Germany, because Zionists were godless heathens just like them.

I have a slightly different view:

There are secular and religious Jewish nationalists, who have been and are oppressed by the Israeli Bolsheviks, and the so-called Palestinians are also composed of people who recently migrated into the area to work for Jews.

Example : Yasser Arafat - from Egypt.

The Palestinian flag and identity is a recent construct, more recent than the Jewish state. It was created after the Yom Kippur war.

The Palestinian identity is there an anti-Jewish identity and must necessarily become an Islamic identity because Palestine it is not a nation.

There are many strains of Zionism.

The twin assholes of evil NS Germany and Churchillian Britain decided to side with the Israeli Marxist assholes, to the exclusion of the Revisionist Zionists, so that they could all be assholes together.

One of the biggest and most successful Arab Nazi propaganda lies is the false claim that there is a land called "Palestine" and a people called "Palestinians."

The term "Palestina" was invented by the murderous Roman emperor Hadrian. The Romans wanted to rename Eretz Yisrael (the Land of Israel) after the Philistines, the longtime enemy of the Jews. Hadrian believed that by renaming the Jewish homeland after the Jews' archenemy, he would be able to forever break the bond between the Land of Israel and the Jewish people.

But even the name of the Philistines, from which the term "Palestine" was adopted, is completely alien to the Land of Israel.

The name Philistines in Hebrew is plishtim, which comes from the Hebrew verb polshim (foreign invaders).

So those who call themselves "Palestinians" are using a term that actually means "foreign invaders."

The Roman beasts annihilated over a million Jewish men, women and children in their Satanic effort to ensure that G-d's people would never again be able to return to the Holy Land.

No amount of horrific suffering could break the eternal bond between the Jewish people and their Land of Israel.

The remnant of Jews who survived the Roman Holocaust were exiled from their land for 2,000 years to the four corners of the earth. Yet neither the Roman Holocaust nor 2,000 years of Crusades, inquisitions, expulsions, blood libels, pogroms and finally the 20th century German Holocaust could break the eternal connection between the Jewish people and the Land of Israel.

Jerusalem in the 19th century

Even during this 2,000-year nightmare, there were always some Jews still living in the Land of Israel despite the horrific conditions.

In 1844 - when the Land of Israel was controlled by the Turkish Muslims - the Turkish census counted 7,120 Jews and 5,000 Muslims living in Jerusalem. Thus, Jerusalem was already a Jewish city 160 years ago.

Take note of how few people lived in Jerusalem in 1844 - even though Jerusalem was by far the largest town in the Land of Israel!

Jerusalem had a very small population because the Land of Israel as a whole was mostly uninhabited until the Jews started to return in larger numbers in 1870.

Israel's interior areas were mainly a desert-like wasteland while her coast was a malaria-ridden swamp.

The Zionist chalutzim (pioneers) spent decades working to turn the deserts into gardens, and working to drain the coastal swamps until the Land of Israel became the breathtakingly beautiful, lush, modern nation that it is today.

"The wilderness and the parched land will be glad for them, and the desert will rejoice and blossom like the rose." (Isaiah 35:1) - The Zionist chalutzim (pioneers) spent decades - and many died of malaria and other hardships - irrigating Israel's nearly lifeless deserts and draining her malarial coastline

The claim of the Arab Muslim Nazis that they lived in the Holy Land for 2,000 years, until the Jews came, is a lie. Arabs only came to the Land of Israel in large numbers after the Jews returned in the 20th century and started to rebuild the nation, thereby creating economic and employment opportunities for Arab immigrants.

Prior to 1870, when Jews started to return to the Holy Land in large numbers, there were fewer than 100,000 Arabs living in what is today the State of Israel - including Yesha (the Hebrew acronym for Judea, Samaria and the Gaza District).

This small number of nomadic, tribal Arabs who lived in the Holy Land before the modern Jewish return never considered themselves to be a separate people or nation.

The Arabs who lived in the Land of Israel were not "Palestinians" but Arabs - part of a huge Arab people with 22 very large independent nations that control one-ninth of the land mass on the planet Earth.

Indeed, the Arabs have more than 600 times the land that the Jews have. But the implacable Arab goal is to swallow up and destroy the tiny Jewish homeland.

Before the modern Jewish return, this is how Mark Twain described the Land of Israel after he visited the Holy Land in 1867:

In 1867, Mark Twain visited the Holy Land and described it in the strongest terms possible as a wretched, diseased, impoverished, nearly desolate wasteland - The few spots of greenery, Twain said, "seem mere toy gardens set at wide intervals in the waste of a limitless desolation.... [The land of Israel] sits in sackcloth and ashes."

"A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds - a silent mournful expanse.... A desolation is here that not even imagination can grace with the pomp of life and action.... We never saw a human being on the whole route.... There was hardly a tree or a shrub anywhere. Even the olive and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country." (The Innocents Abroad)

In 1913, the British Royal Commission reported:

An "impromptu hospital" as diseased Arabs desperate for cures swarm an American doctor in Twain's party - Amid a crowd of Arabs beset by horrible diseases and malformations, the doctor mixed a simple salve to ameliorate the eyesores found universally in Arab children:
"The little children were in a pitiable condition - they all had sore eyes, and were otherwise afflicted in various ways. They say that hardly a native child in all the East is free from sore eyes, and that thousands of them go blind of one eye or both every year. I think this must be so, for I see plenty of blind people every day, and I do not remember seeing any children that hadn't sore eyes.
"And, would you suppose that an American mother could sit for an hour, with her child in her arms, and let a hundred flies roost upon its eyes all that time undisturbed? I see that every day. It makes my flesh creep.
"Yesterday we met a woman riding on a little jackass, and she had a little child in her arms - honestly, I thought the child had goggles [sunglasses] on as we approached, and I wondered how its mother could afford so much style. But when we drew near, we saw that the goggles were nothing but a camp meeting of flies assembled around each of the child's eyes, and at the same time there was a detachment prospecting its nose. The flies were happy, the child was contented, and so the mother did not interfere."

"The road leading from Gaza to the north was only a summer track suitable for transport by camels and carts ... no orange groves, orchards or vineyards were to be seen until one reached Yabna village.... Houses were all of mud. No windows were anywhere to be seen.... The ploughs used were of wood.... The yields were very poor.... The sanitary conditions in the village were horrible. Schools did not exist.... The rate of infant mortality was very high.... The western part, towards the sea, was almost a desert.... The villages in this area were few and thinly populated. Many ruins of villages were scattered over the area, as owing to the prevalence of malaria, many villages were deserted by their inhabitants."

Lewis French, Director of Development for the anti-Jewish British Government, wrote in 1931:

"We found it inhabited largely by fellahin who lived in mud hovels and suffered severely from the prevalent malaria.... Large areas ... were uncultivated.... The fellahin, if not themselves cattle thieves, were always ready to harbor these and other criminals. The individual plots ... changed hands annually. There was little public security, and the fellahin's lot was an alternation of pillage and blackmail by their neighbors, the Bedouin."

The revival of the Land of Israel as a land "flowing with milk and honey" came only after the Jews returned.

http://jtf.org/israel/israel.there.is.no.palestine.part.one.htm

Further reading:

http://jtf.org/israel/israel.there.is.no.palestine.conclusion.htm

Osweo
09-15-2009, 11:41 AM
I can see what you're saying, FinA, but this is bollocks a source:

The name Philistines in Hebrew is plishtim, which comes from the Hebrew verb polshim (foreign invaders).

So those who call themselves "Palestinians" are using a term that actually means "foreign invaders."

Philistim is none other than Egyptian 'PLST' and Greek 'Pelasgian' - a 'Sea People' probably originally from the Aegean, and of the pre Greek substrate found there. Links with Caucasians, Etruscans and so on are mooted occasionally, as is the idea of an IE adstrate in the Levantine Philistines themselves.

The ancient and establish Armenian Christian presence in Palestine is also overlooked too often. I'd give it them buggers instead, were it up to me! In the meantime I'd just 'hold the ring' and let the Arabs and Jews slaughter each other to their hearts' content. 'Holy' Land... puke

Fortis in Arduis
09-15-2009, 11:49 AM
I can see what you're saying, FinA, but this is bollocks a source:

Philistim is none other than Egyptian 'PLST' and Greek 'Pelasgian' - a 'Sea People' probably originally from the Aegean, and of the pre Greek substrate found there. Links with Caucasians, Etruscans and so on are mooted occasionally, as is the idea of an IE adstrate in the Levantine Philistines themselves.

The ancient and establish Armenian Christian presence in Palestine is also overlooked too often. I'd give it them buggers instead, were it up to me! In the meantime I'd just 'hold the ring' and let the Arabs and Jews slaughter each other to their hearts' content. 'Holy' Land... puke

Jewish population of Israel is happy to live alongside all these minorities, even the Arab muslims, but there is one minority which always causes a fuss.

Can you guess which one it is?

If the world allowed the Arabs and Jews to slaughter each other Israel would be much much bigger, and the idea that the Jewish state would dissolve itself or be located anywhere other than where the Jewish people have had the longest history is quite preposterous and you know that.

"Oh, I think that they should have been given Madagascar / Timbuctoo / Greenland / Slough / Surbiton"

There is no going back, and the Jewish people either live in Israel, or die through intermarriage and assimilation into multicultural societies.

Cato
09-15-2009, 04:52 PM
"The Roman beasts annihilated over a million Jewish men, women and children in their Satanic effort to ensure that G-d's people would never again be able to return to the Holy Land.

No amount of horrific suffering could break the eternal bond between the Jewish people and their Land of Israel.

The remnant of Jews who survived the Roman Holocaust were exiled from their land for 2,000 years to the four corners of the earth. Yet neither the Roman Holocaust nor 2,000 years of Crusades, inquisitions, expulsions, blood libels, pogroms and finally the 20th century German Holocaust could break the eternal connection between the Jewish people and the Land of Israel.

:thumb001:

The Jews rebelled against Rome, several times, and always lost. Likening the obliteration of Jewish rebels to the Jewish genocide of World War Two is to skirt the issue- that the Jews were subjects in rebellion against the Romans. What do you expect will be the outcome when you rebel against Rome? :confused: Jewish agitation, under the leadership of the false messiah Simon bar Kochba, led to the last rebellion/war against the Romans (ruled by the more or less mild Hadrian), then went on to systematically obliterate the Jewish presence in Palestine (and there only, no "persecutions" of Jews outside of Palestine seem to have taken place). The outright falsification and ignoring of history by Jews of this sort, who paint every defeat that they suffer by non-Jews in Satanic terms (and only Jews are good to these people), deflect from their own misdeeds.

:thumbs up

Fortis in Arduis
09-15-2009, 05:12 PM
The outright falsification and ignoring of history by Jews of this sort, who paint every defeat that they suffer by non-Jews in Satanic terms (and only Jews are good to these people), deflect from their own misdeeds.

:thumbs up

In this instance, exactly what was Rome doing in Palestine, and what was Britain doing there after that?

Britain was certainly doing nothing good in Palestine.

Also, only ones compatriots can be ever truly good to oneself, so why should anyone expect the Jewish people to be any different?

I think that many Jewish people have responded to this outrageous expectation by embracing socialism, and atheism.

Cato
09-15-2009, 10:29 PM
In this instance, exactly what was Rome doing in Palestine, and what was Britain doing there after that?

Britain was certainly doing nothing good in Palestine.

Also, only ones compatriots can be ever truly good to oneself, so why should anyone expect the Jewish people to be any different?

I think that many Jewish people have responded to this outrageous expectation by embracing socialism, and atheism.

At the time of the revolt of Simon bar Kochba, Rome had been the political master of Palestine for two hundred years. Rome took control of the Jewish lands after the Jews themselves proved utterly incompetent and unable to manage their internal affairs. :)

Tony
09-28-2009, 05:16 PM
I agree with your post save this.

The "real enemies" aren't Islam, African immigrants, Mexicans, Gypsies, Turks etc. None of them are sophisticated or well financed enough to provide any real threat. By themselves they can't achieve anything.
Recently we've been noticing more and more academic , political and financial influence by muslims , it's true that , in proportion to their sheer number , jews still get an enormous and outrageous power but muslims are on their way , maybe we need 5 muslims to make a jew but sooner or later that point will come.
Already today some country are partially turning into some form of anti-zionism due to muslim immigrants and saudi money influence , are you noticing what's happening between Sweden and Israel?a major crisis.

STOCKHOLM -- Sweden has refused to open a judicial inquiry into a report published by the local paper Aftonbladet charging that the Israeli army was harvesting Palestinian organs.

The Swedish minister of justice told journalists on the sidelines of the meeting of European justice and interior ministers in Brussels that his country would not open an investigation as demanded by Israel over the paper's accusations.

Media sources in Brussels said that Sweden, the current president of the European Union, has refused to receive Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman at the EU headquarters for that same reason.

http://www.therebel.org/politics/middle_east/sweden_refuses_lieberman%27s_visit_2009092455184/

or this one

Spanish government bans Israeli university from solar tech competition

24 September 2009
Spain’s Housing Ministry has imposed a ban on Israel’s Ariel University, forbidding its staff from taking part in a competition to design solar-powered housing in Spain. The boycott was imposed due to Ariel’s location in the West Bank and justified with reference to EU guidelines. Engineers, architects and other visitor to the Solar Decathlon will thus be denied the opportunity to study the solar-powered energy-economical “Stretch House” designed and built by students of the Ariel University Center of Samaria....

http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/news/globalnews/gn_archives/2009/09/gn_090924_sp.shtml

Hrafn
09-29-2009, 12:23 AM
From the blog i am following:
“Contrary to popular belief, you are not righteous because you are tolerant. Chances are, if you cannot discriminate between that which is valuable and that which is worthless because of some illusory fear of being labeled intolerant you are probably an idiot. But fear not, an idiot today is called open-minded and in this atrophic society you will be hailed.”

Tolerance is a virtue of a man without convictions.
G.K. Chesterton

Nazis, extreme radical muslims and zionists are all the same pile of garbage to me.

RoyBatty
09-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Thanks Tony, interesting point. For the time being though. as you pointed out, the ragheads' influence and power is limited but what they lack in cunning and intelligence they will eventually make up for in numbers.

Either way, we're under siege by both Mohammed and ZOG and both need to be dispatched back to their sand dunes.

Fortis in Arduis
09-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Either way, we're under siege by both Mohammed and ZOG and both need to be dispatched back to their sand dunes.

How are you/we going to dispatch them?

L-F Céline
09-29-2009, 01:57 PM
How are you/we going to dispatch them?

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4379/musliham.jpg

Cato
09-29-2009, 04:45 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmm ham.

Fortis in Arduis
09-30-2009, 11:07 AM
No, really.

Cato
09-30-2009, 01:26 PM
No, really.

Via a proper application of organized force.

The Lawspeaker
09-30-2009, 03:04 PM
Via a proper application of organized force.

Starting off with demonstrations:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Vladimirov-krocvavoe-voskr.jpg

http://www.myimagezone.com/lib/Thumb.aspx?f=/data/0/82/82652.JPG&l=600

Cato
10-01-2009, 01:10 AM
Starting off with demonstrations:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Vladimirov-krocvavoe-voskr.jpg

http://www.myimagezone.com/lib/Thumb.aspx?f=/data/0/82/82652.JPG&l=600

Peaceful political activity won't work and only the most jaded people will say that violent won't be needed to dislodge the Muslims from the west. I don't normally condone violence, but it's really not a situation in which it can be avoided imo.

The Lawspeaker
10-01-2009, 01:16 AM
Yes- when war is knocking on the door- better grab your rifle and put away the flower.

Cato
10-01-2009, 01:21 AM
Yes- when war is knocking on the door- better grab your rifle and put away the flower.

It's a war that most people won't be willing to admit to.

The Lawspeaker
10-01-2009, 01:27 AM
It's a war that most people won't be willing to admit to.
There was no talking to Hitler either, or to Communism, and Islam is no different.

Phlegethon
10-01-2009, 11:06 AM
And just look how successful that was in the past.