PDA

View Full Version : How do I contact GEDmatch?!

Maleficent
06-03-2013, 03:23 AM
This is a serious question.

Me and my dad's accounts on that website were hacked by the AnthroScape/Apricity forum member known as Hobosmurf.

This guy has been attacking/bullying/insulting me nonstop on the forums and in the Skype groups for almost a month. Now he has gone too far.

He claims he already knew my kit number because I supposedly posted it somewhere, and that he looked at all the people I'm related to on GEDmatch, found the one I'm most related to, which would be my dad, and that's how he got my dad's kit number, and posted his results everywhere.

But he's lying, I left out my kit number, everytime I posted my results on the forum.

Anyway, he posted EUtest and Jtest PCA plots of my dad's in the Skype groups and on the AnthroScape Shoutox. He set the X and Y in such a way as to make it seem like my dad clusters with Yorubas and Maasai. Even though that would just be a glitch anyway, and my dad also just scores 0.89% East African on the EUtest calculator. This guy is Chinese for fuck's sake, and he wants to EXTREMELY make it appear as if my dad is not indigenous to the Levant.

And now this guy keeps calling me a "nigger" just because he made it 'appear' as if my dad clusters with Yorubas and Maasai. WTF?! WTF?! WTF?!

As far as I know, there is just an email to contact GEDmatch. I wish there was an actual phone number.

I want all of my and my dad's raw data erased and everything, and I want to start over with new usernames, passwords, and kit numbers on GEDmatch. I don't even know if this is even possible, anyway.

I have never felt so paranoid in my life.

Bobby Six Killer
06-03-2013, 03:30 AM
Have you ever thought in calling the cops?

Maleficent
06-03-2013, 03:33 AM
Have you ever thought in calling the cops?
I really want to, but everyone else I talked to about this already just said that the cops probably won't do anything. :(

I actually broke down screaming and crying in the restaurant earlier tonight, screaming and crying "I have to call the police. They hacked my stuff" I couldn't take it anymore.

Mark
06-03-2013, 03:35 AM
Did you try this?

http://ww2.gedmatch.com:8006/autosomal/resource_mgmt1.php
EDIT
That direct link may not work, but it's a new feature - it's listed on the home page as: "Click here to delete or edit your resource profiles NEW"

Bobby Six Killer
06-03-2013, 03:49 AM
I really want to, but everyone else I talked to about this already just said that the cops probably won't do anything. :(

You can distort the story in the most bizarre way. :dunno:

Maleficent
06-03-2013, 03:54 AM
Did you try this?

http://ww2.gedmatch.com:8006/autosomal/resource_mgmt1.php
EDIT
That direct link may not work, but it's a new feature - it's listed on the home page as: "Click here to delete or edit your resource profiles NEW"

I already know about that tool, but that doesn't delete it permanently and completely, does it?!

Mark
06-03-2013, 04:15 AM
I already know about that tool, but that doesn't delete it permanently and completely, does it?!
That I don't know, I'm sorry. :(

Maleficent
06-03-2013, 06:44 AM
BUMP.

Hobosmurf better get banned.

Carlito's Way
06-03-2013, 06:54 AM
GEDmatch@gmail.com
you can contact them there

SkyBurn
06-03-2013, 07:00 AM
Wow, that epically sucks :(

I hope you manage to deal with the situation

Maleficent
06-03-2013, 07:05 AM
GEDmatch@gmail.com
you can contact them there
Yeah, I'll definitely email them. I was just hoping there would also be a phone number, or something.

Carlito's Way
06-03-2013, 07:09 AM
Yeah, I'll definitely email them. I was just hoping there would also be a phone number, or something.

they dont have one listed on their site :( but maybe you can ask them for their phone number and speak to them on the phone

YeshAtid
01-03-2014, 05:37 AM
BUMP.

Hobosmurf better get banned.

Apologize to him.

Maleficent
01-03-2014, 05:47 AM
Apologize to him.

For what.

Maleficent
01-03-2014, 05:47 AM
And this thread is old and dealt with. Why the fuck have you bumped it?!

YeshAtid
01-03-2014, 05:48 AM
For what.

Being nasty to him, then crying wolf

YeshAtid
01-03-2014, 05:49 AM
And this thread is old and dealt with. Why the fuck have you bumped it?!

Are you ashamed ?

Maleficent
01-03-2014, 05:52 AM
Being nasty to him, then crying wolfLolwut.

Are you ashamed ?No.

YeshAtid
01-03-2014, 05:53 AM
Lolwut.

No.

You drove him to near suicide. No wonder he hates Palestinians !

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-03-2014, 05:54 AM

I actually broke down screaming and crying in the restaurant earlier tonight, screaming and crying "I have to call the police. They hacked my stuff" I couldn't take it anymore.
Yes shame it's kinda true. probably won't do anything. :(
I hate this kind of people who steals your personal info. your not the only one who have people stealing personal info like this. there is this complex Idiot who was from ABF that you, me and Carlos knows. who turn out to be a two faced piece of crap who seem to did the same thing. he was on utube posting some GEDmatch results of mine also and it seems also he cheery pick the GedMatch results also for his Bullsh*t agenda. And now this guy have posted those results into one of my videos from Youtube and calling me a "nigger" also just because I show some SSA admixture. I was also like wtf??? This guy is Chicano of poblano descent from NY. and hes agenda is to make me appear as something else that I'm not.

Maleficent
01-03-2014, 05:59 AM
You drove him to near suicide. No wonder he hates Palestinians !I have no idea what you're talking about.

YeshAtid
01-03-2014, 06:00 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

May G-D have mercy on your soul. Btw, you're easy as hell lol.

Maleficent
01-03-2014, 06:02 AM
May G-D have mercy on your soul. Btw, you're easy as hell lol.

Haha, what?! Are you calling me a slut or easy to troll?!

SardiniaAtlantis
01-03-2014, 06:04 AM
This is a serious question.

Me and my dad's accounts on that website were hacked by the AnthroScape/Apricity forum member known as Hobosmurf.

This guy has been attacking/bullying/insulting me nonstop on the forums and in the Skype groups for almost a month. Now he has gone too far.

He claims he already knew my kit number because I supposedly posted it somewhere, and that he looked at all the people I'm related to on GEDmatch, found the one I'm most related to, which would be my dad, and that's how he got my dad's kit number, and posted his results everywhere.

But he's lying, I left out my kit number, everytime I posted my results on the forum.

Anyway, he posted EUtest and Jtest PCA plots of my dad's in the Skype groups and on the AnthroScape Shoutox. He set the X and Y in such a way as to make it seem like my dad clusters with Yorubas and Maasai. Even though that would just be a glitch anyway, and my dad also just scores 0.89% East African on the EUtest calculator. This guy is Chinese for fuck's sake, and he wants to EXTREMELY make it appear as if my dad is not indigenous to the Levant.

And now this guy keeps calling me a "nigger" just because he made it 'appear' as if my dad clusters with Yorubas and Maasai. WTF?! WTF?! WTF?!

As far as I know, there is just an email to contact GEDmatch. I wish there was an actual phone number.

I want all of my and my dad's raw data erased and everything, and I want to start over with new usernames, passwords, and kit numbers on GEDmatch. I don't even know if this is even possible, anyway.

I have never felt so paranoid in my life.

I Know how you feel more than you can imagine.

Mark
01-03-2014, 06:04 AM
Thread CLOSED.