PDA

View Full Version : Danish mother seeking.......

Birka
09-17-2009, 12:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-SSHxGGpjM

She is looking for the one night stand who became the father of her child.

Beorn
09-17-2009, 12:57 AM
What a slut. Trying to rake it in on the old child benefits.

Æmeric
09-17-2009, 01:00 AM
At least the baby isn't tawny skinned with kinky hair.:sherlock:

Birka
09-17-2009, 01:08 AM
I do feel some empathy for this young girl, and hope she can find the father, and maybe even form a family, wouldn't that be the perfect ending? The guy would be getting a very pretty wife and healthy looking European white baby.

I am interested in what the female members here think.

Brännvin
09-17-2009, 01:13 AM
It's fake.

This video is disgusting, for various reasons.

First, it is actually a campaign for tourism in Denmark, and guess what, it equates Danish woman with whores, no less :mad: :shakefist .

Second, fakery is to be expected from Youtube, it happens all the time, but this one is made by some agency or whatever called "VisitDenmark", and it is publicly funded!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8258473.stm

Birka
09-17-2009, 01:16 AM
It's fake.

This video is disgusting, for various reasons.

First, it is actually a campaign for tourism in Denmark, and guess what, it equates Danish woman with whores, no less :mad: :shakefist .

Second, fakery is to be expected from Youtube, it happens all the time, but this one is made by some agency or whatever called "VisitDenmark", and it is publicly funded!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8258473.stm

OMG, do I feel stupid. :mad::(

Beorn
09-17-2009, 01:19 AM
Don't feel stupid, Birka. This is an everyday occurrence in Europe. Sluts are sluts and whores are whores. It is what European women and men have become.

Birka
09-17-2009, 01:23 AM
Don't feel stupid, Birka. This is an everyday occurrence in Europe. Sluts are sluts and whores are whores. It is what European women and men have become.

I cannot believe that Denmark is using loose women as an incentive for tourism. Are they that crass?

Beorn
09-17-2009, 01:25 AM
You'd have to ask a Danish person, but ultimately I do not find it overly shocking that a tourist centred scheme has formed around this phenomenon.

Æmeric
09-17-2009, 01:26 AM
Next summer I'm going to visit Denmark!:)

Beorn
09-17-2009, 01:30 AM
To meet sluts? I don't have to leave my street.

Æmeric
09-17-2009, 01:31 AM
But the ones in Denmark are so pretty & sweet.:)

Brännvin
09-17-2009, 01:31 AM
I cannot believe that Denmark is using loose women as an incentive for tourism. Are they that crass?

This actually was a travel agency not the Denmark, the society, the people etc.. who called for the withdrawal of this .. 99% of Danes for what matter found disgusting the video :thumb001:

Beorn
09-17-2009, 01:37 AM
But the ones in Denmark are so pretty & sweet.:)

LOL! They're all "pretty and sweet" till they come back to smack you in the face with pregnancy and abortions. They're like a sticky fucking curse on all mankind with a weak constitution.

Grey
09-17-2009, 01:44 AM
Hmm.. I always heard these sorts of things about Swedish girls; not Danish ones. Although to be fair the only Swedish girl I ever met was nothing like that.

Jägerstaffel
09-17-2009, 01:45 AM
I would have had a one night stand with her.
She's hot.

Edit for seriousness - it's okay because I've got good genes, right?

Beorn
09-17-2009, 01:50 AM
:shakefistBloody Americans! Why can't you leave our women alone?

Jägerstaffel
09-17-2009, 01:54 AM
:shakefistBloody Americans! Why can't you leave our women alone?

Family reunion, man.

Beorn
09-17-2009, 01:55 AM
http://images.wikia.com/openserving/sports/images/c/c0/Inbred.jpg

Lady L
09-17-2009, 02:21 AM
I do feel some empathy for this young girl, and hope she can find the father, and maybe even form a family, wouldn't that be the perfect ending? The guy would be getting a very pretty wife and healthy looking European white baby.

I am interested in what the female members here think.

Well, if it was real, I would think she is human, she had sex, she had a baby. Now, as any good woman might do she is looking for the father. I don't think this automatically makes her a slut. :rolleyes:

What a slut. Trying to rake it in on the old child benefits.

Should she not try to get child support...? What about the man? Again, if this was true, ( as it is true really, this happens everyday ) the man laid down with her as well, they are both responsible for their actions, not only her.

LOL! They're all "pretty and sweet" till they come back to smack you in the face with pregnancy and abortions. They're like a sticky fucking curse on all mankind with a weak constitution.

It takes two to tango, Wat :wink We can't go around calling these women sluts if we are not going to call the men sluts too. And, having a one night stand doesn't actually make either sluts IMO. We are all humans who crave attention, affection, and orgasms. :)

Beorn
09-17-2009, 02:30 AM
Should she not try to get child support...?

Of course. If this was a real video and I had a direct one-on-one discussion with the woman I'd ask her if she was doing it for the child support, because after all she wasn't to bothered for the first year and a half about the father so one would have to think the devil of all conscience had caught up with her or the benefits office.

It takes two to tango, Wat :wink We can't go around calling these women sluts if we are not going to call the men sluts too. It certainly does and I'd say the man is a slut also.

And, having a one night stand doesn't actually make either sluts IMO. But there is a difference between having a one night stand and at least catching the guys name.