PDA

View Full Version : Balkanforum

Loki
06-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Does anyone know about this forum?

http://www.balkanforum.info/forum.php

They seem to have a large user base. Maybe we could invite some of them here? :)

Sikeliot
06-04-2013, 04:58 PM
We have more Balkan users right now than anything else here. If we invite too many of them, the forum will be even more imbalanced in favor of Balkan users outnumbering non-Balkan possibly 4 to 1.

But it may be a good idea to expand this forum and invite them even still.

Loki
06-04-2013, 05:01 PM
We have more Balkan users right now than anything else here. If we invite too many of them, the forum will be even more imbalanced in favor of Balkan users outnumbering non-Balkan possibly 4 to 1.

But it may be a good idea to expand this forum and invite them even still.

We shouldn't restrict looking for members of any European group. We have many Western Europeans, Northern Europeans etc who could do similar recruiting for their niche. But I want to encourage Balkan people in this thread to invite more - it's a good opportunity that I accidentally stumbled across. I looked in the statistics and some of them linked here where Albanians were discussed.

el22
06-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Chrome says it's in German. How come?

Loki
06-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Chrome says it's in German. How come?

Maybe it's run by Germans.

Permafrost
06-04-2013, 05:08 PM
Or given the sheer number of Balkanites on both forums, simply merge them...

Rename it to a portmanteau of the words Balkan and Apricity (whichever sounds best). Ofc Loki would become the honorary Balkan overlord.

CrystalMaiden
06-04-2013, 05:12 PM
The Kebab tide RISES!!!

Loki
06-04-2013, 05:19 PM
I see we're getting some Finnish attention today as well:

http://hommaforum.org/index.php/topic,83670.msg1345119/topicseen.html

Sikeliot
06-04-2013, 05:21 PM
Maybe we should just get as many new posters as possible.. it will also help make it so that it's easier to get donations to keep the forum going, and it'd bring in some new faces.

Loki
06-04-2013, 05:26 PM
The Kebab tide RISES!!!

Do you want to do our Apricity community a huge favour and go invite them? You are very eloquent :)

CrystalMaiden
06-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Do you want to do our Apricity community a huge favour and go invite them? You are very eloquent :)

Too many Jews and Jew friendly "Bosniaks" on that forum that I do such a thing of my free will...

Loki
06-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Too many Jews and Jew friendly "Bosniaks" on that forum that I do such a thing of my free will...

Oh? You know the forum then?

CrystalMaiden
06-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Oh? You know the forum then?

Just skimed trough it.

Filled with lefties, commies and what not :P

Loki
06-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Just skimed trough it.

Filled with lefties, commies and what not :P

So? :) We can debate with all of them. Agreement clubs are boring :thumb001:

Grenzland
06-04-2013, 05:38 PM

They seem to have a large user base. Maybe we could invite some of them here? :)

I was an user there but I was banned because I was "too right winged". This board is German because it's from and for Diaspora Balkan people who live in German speaking lands. The most users are idiots but some were funny. One of the Greek users here is still a member, you could ask him...

Permafrost
06-04-2013, 05:44 PM
I was an user there but I was banned because I was "too right winged". This board is German because it's from and for Diaspora Balkan people who live in German speaking lands. The most users are idiots but some were funny. One of the Greek users here is still a member, you could ask him...

Really? That's odd. Most Balkanites in the diaspora are that way by default. Or did you yell to them something akin to nach Hause gehen Ihr Scheisskanacken! ? :D

However my experience from Balkan diaspora is very similar, weird people to say the least...

ABest
Wow, that's a huge forum. It has 3.7+ million posts.

I think it could be used as a promotional tool for TA.

And I agree with the others, we also need more Westerners here, because the sudden influx of Balkanites has overshadowed them.

Smaug
NO!!!!

We have already too many of them here. We should focus in getting more Western Euros.

Loki
06-04-2013, 05:49 PM
NO!!!!

We have already too many of them here. We should focus in getting more Western Euros.

:picard1: Then you go get the Western Euros. I'll get the Balkanians. :)

Grenzland
06-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Wow, that's a huge forum. It has 3.7+ million posts.

I think it could be used as a promotional tool for TA.

And I agree with the others, we need more Westerners here, because the sudden influx of Balkanites has overshadowed them.

Instead of this forum the Balkanforum is about 90% useless posts.

AND the guys there are Diaspora Balkanites... Completely strange and not compatible to most of the usual Balkanites. Turk loving Albanians, Communistic Croats and Bosnians, Gay Serbs and radical Muslim Turks...

And this are the better ones, I bet the half of them can't speak English. At least just a few could speak German without mistakes.

But if you invite them, say greetings from me. ;)

Loki
06-04-2013, 05:50 PM
So - any Balkan volunteers here, or should I do it myself?? :(

Smaug
06-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Maybe it's run by Germans.

:laugh:

Grenzland
06-04-2013, 05:51 PM

Say Greetings from the user ChaosInvocation. :D

I can't do it because I'm permabanned! :D

ABest
06-04-2013, 05:52 PM

AND the guys there are Diaspora Balkanites... Completely strange and not compatible to most of the usual Balkanites. Turk loving Albanians, Communistic Croats and Bosnians, Gay Serbs and radical Muslim Turks...

And this are the better ones, I bet the half of them can't speak English. At least just a few could speak German without mistakes.

How do you know so much about that forum? And if what you said is true, then we should indeed stay away from there, lol. :p

Grenzland
06-04-2013, 05:53 PM
Because I was a member. ;)

Mans not hot
06-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Where's je Polacks? We need to invite them.

Loki
06-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Where's je Polacks? We need to invite them.

That's your job, Mister :)

Mans not hot
06-04-2013, 05:58 PM
Actually, I know a Polish forum. I could invite many of them to TA. Probably 100 or the like.

Loki
06-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Actually, I know a Polish forum. I could invite many of them to TA. Probably 100 or the like.

Go for it! :) What are you waiting for? :D

RussiaPrussia
06-04-2013, 06:05 PM
:rotfl:

loki trolling again

Loki
06-04-2013, 06:15 PM
:rotfl:

loki trolling again

I'm not trolling in this thread :rolleyes:

Agron
06-04-2013, 10:24 PM

Well that's a bit of an exaggeration, almost all of them can speak German without mistakes. By the way i'm sure you're ChaosInvocation or something like that ^^

Aber du hast Recht die meisten tun scheinheilig und im wahren Leben sind sie voll die Nazis, aber wenn sie dort bleiben wollen müssen sie das auch tun, sonst kommt die Schlange und sperrt alle.

alb0zfinest
06-04-2013, 11:13 PM

:lol:

alb0zfinest
06-04-2013, 11:14 PM

Uhtred is hating on the awesomeness the Balkanians posses :D

Alenka
06-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Loki, before I finished reading the first post I was thinking you are insinuating that the Balkan bunch of TA should take internal feuds to that Balkan-forum. xD Then I realised you actually are trying to invite even more Balkanites. Are you crazy? :D

Loki
06-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Loki, before I finished reading the first post I was thinking you are insinuating that the Balkan bunch of TA should take internal feuds to that Balkan-forum. xD Then I realised you actually are trying to invite even more Balkanites. Are you crazy? :D

I love Balkanites! :) With all my heart :heartbea:

Don Arb
06-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Living in fucking Balkans where there is no common rules but only personal rules, where everybody is fighting with everybody, where the stupid one during the night can become your ruler and the smarter one, taxi driver. I dont need another virtual Balkans :coffee:

Loki
06-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Living in fucking Balkans where there is no common rules but only personal rules, where everybody is fighting with everybody, where the stupid one during the night can become your ruler and the smarter one, taxi driver. I dont need another virtual Balkans :coffee:

But we're doing good so far, I think. :) Apricity would be dull without the Balkan members (no offence to the others).

Loki
06-05-2013, 01:29 AM

Bump

Crn Volk
06-05-2013, 02:01 AM
I think we have enough balkanites here. I know we're a lovely bunch of people, but some variety would be nice :)

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:09 AM
More serbs, less albo and bosniak turks

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:10 AM
But we're doing good so far, I think. :) Apricity would be dull without Guapo(no offence to the others).

Fixed

Loki
06-05-2013, 02:15 AM
More serbs, less albo and bosniak turks

Then go get some more Serbs. Looks like you need support ;)

Loki
06-05-2013, 02:16 AM
I think we have enough balkanites here.

No we don't :)

So, anyone??? Or shall I do all the dirty work myself?

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:18 AM
Then go get some more Serbs. Looks like you need support ;)

Sorry bud, im a one man army. No need for support like the feminine alboz etc.

Albion
I know of three potential pools of potential Western Euro members, sadly I doubt many will join.

Pontios
I would join it and try to invite people here but I don't speak German... :lol:

I am also sure there will be MANY Greek people there since in Germany there is huge Greek population.

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:19 AM
I know of three potential pools of potential Western Euro members, sadly I doubt many will join.

Why would they? This forum is pro muslim

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:21 AM
Yo dp93 has my back

Loki
06-05-2013, 02:21 AM

Why? :confused:

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:22 AM
Yo, dp93 in da hood

Loki
06-05-2013, 02:22 AM

It's not pro anything. Apricity doesn't have any default political or religious orientation. We're all just throwing in our opinions ... and all are allowed.

Maybe such people prefers censorship of views they don't like. Or they prefer agreement clubs. This isn't one.

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:23 AM
Dp93 suuuuup

Loki
06-05-2013, 02:23 AM
I would join it and try to invite people here but I don't speak German... :lol:

I am also sure there will be MANY Greek people there since in Germany there is huge Greek population.

Then we must do something about it!!

The member who recruits the most from there gets extra brownie points :)

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:28 AM
DP

Lemon Kush
06-05-2013, 02:49 AM
Yo, dp93 in da hood

Watup, I got your back bro.

Albion
06-05-2013, 03:11 AM

Yeah, that's it.

Because of the Turkish subforum plus members mostly. I can look past it, but I know plenty who aren't.

Loki
06-05-2013, 03:24 AM
Yeah, that's it.

Because of the Turkish subforum plus members mostly. I can look past it, but I know plenty who aren't.

Well those are not really the kind of people I want here anyway :) So it's good if such types won't register.

Albion
06-05-2013, 03:25 AM
Well those are not really the kind of people I want here anyway :)

How about Skadites? I know where they're hiding. ;)

Loki
06-05-2013, 03:28 AM
How about Skadites? I know where they're hiding. ;)

I know, too ;)

Well of course, anyone is welcome :) We have several ex-Skadites who are now regulars here. Like Lobotomist.

Albion
06-05-2013, 03:39 AM
I know, too ;)

Well of course, anyone is welcome :) We have several ex-Skadites who are now regulars here. Like Lobotomist.

I was once on Skadi too, back in the day... before it went crap and whilst one could still discuss Celts and such (I used to be a Celtophile).

Loki
06-05-2013, 10:05 AM

Bump.

I'm still looking for volunteers. Don't make me pick ones! :P

Mans not hot
06-05-2013, 10:11 AM
But we're doing good so far, I think. :) Apricity would be dull without XX and Guapo.
Fixed.

Trun
06-05-2013, 10:14 AM
Bump.

I'm still looking for volunteers. Don't make me pick ones! :P

I'll support you in searching only if you promise to invite some Bulgarian chickz :D

Loki
06-05-2013, 10:21 AM
I'll support you in searching only if you promise to invite some Bulgarian chickz :D

So why don't YOU volunteer? You're a Balkanoid after all. I'm sure if you advertise us over there, some chicks would come as well. Apricity is chick-friendly.

Insuperable
06-05-2013, 10:44 AM
There are two Balkanforums it seems

Trun
06-06-2013, 06:05 AM
So why don't YOU volunteer? You're a Balkanoid after all. I'm sure if you advertise us over there, some chicks would come as well. Apricity is chick-friendly.

Problem is, my German skills are noob level.

Loki
06-06-2013, 11:57 AM
Problem is, my German skills are noob level.

I see they have many English threads.

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Most of the forum is German though...

Loki
06-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Most of the forum is German though...

So?

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Haha of course. Do what you want, I would invite the people but as I'm banned... :D

Shkembe Chorba
06-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Bulgarian girls for Bulgarians

Shkembe Chorba
06-06-2013, 12:12 PM
There are two Balkanforums it seems
Whos the second one?

Drawing-slim
06-06-2013, 12:16 PM
I see they have many English threads.
Somebody should go there and open a thread tittled
"According to apricity: Albanians are the the supreme übermensch race of Europe.

Then start the thread showing off the credencials and superior knowledge on genetics and race of TA members.

Simply state this truth, for the truth shall set them free.
Then you'll have all those balkanite Slav mako serb greek losers and what have you coming here to disprove what the wisest here have already agreed upon.

Loki
06-06-2013, 12:26 PM
"According to apricity: Albanians are the the supreme übermensch race of Europe.

Then start the thread showing off the credencials and superior knowledge on genetics and race of TA members.

Then you'll have all those balkanite Slav mako serb greek losers and what have you coming here to disprove what the wisest here have already agreed upon.

Good idea :thumb001:

Insuperable
06-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Whos the second one?

The Apricity

Vojnik
06-06-2013, 01:23 PM
I am trying to register, but it's in German. :eek: My translate tool isn't working.

Smaug
06-06-2013, 01:36 PM

I guess I know how to get some Welsh members, give me two weeks and I'll se what I can do.

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Shall I help you? ;)

Vojnik
06-06-2013, 01:45 PM
I managed to register, but my confirmation email wont send. I give up.

Vojnik
06-06-2013, 01:46 PM
But we definitely need more Balkanites around here. There is a real shortage, especially of Albanian members.

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 03:49 PM
I managed to register, but my confirmation email wont send. I give up.

Ah ok, same problem here. I thought it's because I was banned....

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Alexandros is a member in Balkanforum and he is able to talk in German.

Ask him! :)

Petros Houhoulis
06-10-2013, 03:42 AM

How about a new thread about the Albanians being the folks with the pinkest and biggest buttholes in the entire Balkans. That would certainly reflect more closely to the truth - Especially to you.

rashka
06-10-2013, 03:59 AM
I did come across it a long time ago but it was in a German language, which I don't understand, so I passed.

The Illyrian Warrior
06-13-2013, 02:13 PM
How about a new thread about the Albanians being the folks with the pinkest and biggest buttholes in the entire Balkans. That would certainly reflect more closely to the truth - Especially to you.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, Look who's speaking about buttholes, you know what world say about you and what they say about Albos.....Different even in sexual orientation, you being the most homo, we most hetero. ;)

Roy
06-13-2013, 02:26 PM
We shouldn't restrict looking for members of any European group. We have many Western Europeans, Northern Europeans etc who could do similar recruiting for their niche. But I want to encourage Balkan people in this thread to invite more - it's a good opportunity that I accidentally stumbled across. I looked in the statistics and some of them linked here where Albanians were discussed.

The Forum is very unbalanced in ethnic distribution ...

Grenzland
06-13-2013, 02:27 PM
Not enough Germans as well! :(

Loki
06-14-2013, 12:13 AM
Not enough Germans as well! :(

Go get some! :D