PDA

View Full Version : What you think about Bosnia?

Pages : [1] 2

sido
06-05-2013, 02:21 AM
I want to know whato thers think about my country :D

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:22 AM
Islamic shithole

sido
06-05-2013, 02:23 AM
please vote

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:24 AM
I did

Lucifer
they have nice women... but i think your food is too meaty.

Loki
I picked the last option without hesitation. I want to get married at the bridge of Mostar ...

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:25 AM

Indeed, too much pork

sido
06-05-2013, 02:26 AM

arent you bosnian?

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:27 AM
I picked the last option without hesitation. I want to get married at the bridge of Mostar ...

Might as well jump off it after too. Marriage is for suckers.

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:27 AM
arent you bosnian?

Hes a koala bear

ChocolateFace
06-05-2013, 02:28 AM

Bosnian girls are pretty but many don't have nice attitudes

Lucifer
06-05-2013, 02:29 AM
arent you bosnian?

i'm but i want to be as objective as possible :)

Guapo

True, good luck lokum.

Grizzly
Already a thread on this

Loki
06-05-2013, 02:31 AM

I'm about to find that out for myself, if true or not :)

True, good luck lokum.

Thanks buddy :)

Guapo
06-05-2013, 02:31 AM
Already a thread on this

Dje bolan?

alfieb
06-05-2013, 02:32 AM
Like RS. Dislike BiH. Voted neutral.

sido
06-05-2013, 02:32 AM

WHY?

Dengizik
06-05-2013, 02:33 AM
Volim te Bosnia.

sido
06-05-2013, 02:35 AM
saudi arabia on balkans

fuck off turk

Ulex
06-05-2013, 02:36 AM
I love Bosnia, because it is a model of what will happen in Europe in a few decades from now. Multiculture is not possible. In fact, multiculture is the death of culture. It is the end of the most celebrated "diversity".

You may think this is funny, Sido, because your people is going to win, unless we do something about it.

Lucifer
06-05-2013, 02:37 AM
saudi arabia on balkans

inbreds are non existant in bosnia...what about turkey? i heard you marry cousin.

sido
06-05-2013, 02:39 AM
All i know is i hate Turkey since joining this forum

ChocolateFace
06-05-2013, 02:41 AM
I voted neutral. Bosnian's have suffered a lot so there must be leeway given to them. But they seem like they don't really care about the horrible events that happened to them because of the Serbs, so It is up to each individual to decide how much leeway the country should get.

I like the fact that Bosnia is Muslim and they are one of the only South Slav nations I don't dislike. They are the only European country Albanians can relate to in terms of religion.They are also clean and have a nation full of people with good manners.

I also like the fact that Bosnia supports Albanians in political affairs. But I'm not sure how much of this is politically driven because I can tell that many Bosnian's don't like Albanians deep down.

They are also the best looking nation to come out of the former Yugoslavia( I consider Kosova part of Albania , so I'm not counting it).

But many have bad attitudes. Which is understandable because of the genocides. But it gets me mad that many act like they don't care about it.

My favorite Bosnian on here is Jusuf. And Bosnian guys are much smarter then the females and they give me good impressions.

Loki
06-05-2013, 02:42 AM

Maybe your opinion would change after they disposed of Erdogan :P

Loki
06-05-2013, 02:43 AM
My favorite Bosnian on here is Jusuf. And Bosnian guys are much smarter then the females and they give me good impressions.

The girls are smart too. I like all of them, even dado.

sido
06-05-2013, 02:44 AM
I voted neutral. Bosnian's have suffered a lot so there must be leeway given to them. But they seem like they don't really care about the horrible events that happened to them because of the Serbs, so It is up to each individual to decide how much leeway the country should get.

I like the fact that Bosnia is Muslim and they are one of the only South Slav nations I don't dislike. They are the only European country Albanians can relate to in terms of religion.They are also clean and have a nation full of people with good manners.

I also like the fact that Bosnia supports Albanians in political affairs. But I'm not sure how much of this is politically driven because I can tell that many Bosnian's don't like Albanians deep down.

They are also the best looking nation to come out of the former Yugoslavia( I consider Kosova part of Albania , so I'm not counting it).

But many have bad attitudes. Which is understandable because of the genocides. But it gets me mad that many act like they don;t care about it.

What does the average albanian think about us then? I mean sure we have prejudices sometimes,but you cant call it hate

Lucifer
06-05-2013, 02:46 AM
loki are you going to visit bosnia this summer?

ChocolateFace
06-05-2013, 02:46 AM
The girls are smart too. I like all of them, even dado.

dado is a Turk.

ChocolateFace
06-05-2013, 02:48 AM
What does the average albanian think about us then? I mean sure we have prejudices sometimes,but you cant call it hate

Many think like I do and many view the country positively. None dislike Bosnia. And I support Bosnia along with most Albanians.

sido
06-05-2013, 02:51 AM
Many think like I do and many view the country positively. None dislike Bosnia. And I support Bosnia along with most Albanians.

Hahah muslim power in Balkan lol :D

Loki
06-05-2013, 02:54 AM
loki are you going to visit bosnia this summer?

I doubt this summer. But maybe the winter or next summer. It's at the top of my destination list for sure.

Lucifer
06-05-2013, 03:00 AM
I doubt this summer. But maybe the winter or next summer. It's at the top of my destination list for sure.

ok, if you visit in the summer make sure to pay attention to the sun, it's really hot there.

DarkSecret
06-05-2013, 03:05 AM
Bosnia is culturally and geographically very good country. Besides it is our sister country(I always thought in that way). Even though I have arguments with Bosniaks here I don't want to change my mind.

Loki
06-05-2013, 03:06 AM
ok, if you visit in the summer make sure to pay attention to the sun, it's really hot there.

I grew up in subtropical Africa ;)

I love Bosnia. I hope Bosnia loves me too :)

sido
06-05-2013, 03:08 AM
Bosnia is culturally and geographically very good country. Besides it is our sister country(I always thought in that way). Even though I have arguments with Bosniaks here I don't want to change my mind.

Lucifer
06-05-2013, 03:13 AM
I grew up in subtropical Africa ;)

i don't know if it's polite, but are you black loki :confused:

sido
06-05-2013, 03:14 AM

Hahah

DarkSecret
06-05-2013, 03:16 AM
Hahah

No he has Holland ancestors. They call themselves Afrikaner there. Of course I don't know if he has black people in his heritage...

Loki
06-05-2013, 03:20 AM

No :)

See the guy in my profile picture, an ancestor. I'm of Dutch ancestry, and so are 3 million other white people in South Africa. We've been there since 1652.

DarkSecret
06-05-2013, 03:21 AM

Don't hate any nation or country just because of a couple of people you met here. Actually I was going to do the same but I realised it is non-sense. In Turkey everybody loves Bosnia and Bosniaks. We need to respect each other on this forum and understand..

sido
06-05-2013, 03:27 AM
Don't hate any nation or country just because of a couple of people you met here. Actually I was going to do the same but I realised it is non-sense. In Turkey everybody loves Bosnia and Bosniaks. We need to respect each other on this forum and understand..

You are probably right

sido
06-05-2013, 03:29 AM
Volim te Bosnia.

lool nice edit denizgik

Lucifer
06-05-2013, 03:37 AM
No :)

See the guy in my profile picture, an ancestor. I'm of Dutch ancestry, and so are 3 million other white people in South Africa. We've been there since 1652.

ah ok i understand beter so you're an afrikaner :)

Loki
06-05-2013, 03:41 AM
ah ok i understand beter so you're an afrikaner :)

Yes :) More specifically, a Boer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer).

There are only 1.5 million of us in the world.

Lucifer
06-05-2013, 03:56 AM
i correct what i say about turkey...i know that the inbreds are in kurd province ;)

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 04:02 AM
i correct what i say about turkey...i know that the inbreds are in kurd province ;)

A student in my uni has a sister married to cousin,i think she is kurd

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 04:05 AM
I voted i love Bosnia :)

Lucifer
06-05-2013, 04:11 AM
I voted i love Bosnia :)

do you love more bosnia or sweden :D
yes i know it's a mean question, but i don't like how you tell that guy his aids was fake...:rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 04:13 AM
do you love more bosnia or sweden :D
yes i know it's a mean question, but i don't like how you tell that guy his aids was fake...:rolleyes:

His aids is fake!! he has no aids :S

Lucifer
06-05-2013, 04:14 AM
His aids is fake!! he has no aids :S

but how do you know? it's like i say i like ice creams and you say no you don't like it :(

Loki
06-05-2013, 04:15 AM
but how do you know? it's like i say i like ice creams and you say no you don't like it :(

23andme doesn't test for AIDS (I know, I've done the test as well).

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 04:20 AM
He might suffer from some weird psychological dissease

but no AIDS

Lucifer
06-05-2013, 04:20 AM
23andme doesn't test for AIDS (I know, I've done the test as well).

oh ok sorry...so the man is lying :/

mhhh lets stop talking about it, sido won't be happy if she sees the offtopics.

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 04:21 AM
Man these new bosnians suck,.,,i miss old people like,,mraz,behemot :/

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 04:22 AM
saudi arabia on balkans

why do you hate us deniz?

Lucifer
06-05-2013, 04:25 AM
Man these new bosnians suck

:confused:

Dengizik
06-05-2013, 04:36 AM
why do you hate us deniz?

I dont. I was just kidding sorry for that.

DarkSecret
06-05-2013, 04:39 AM
I dont. I was just kidding sorry for that.

I think he just tried to note that other Europeans see you that way.

Gospodine
06-05-2013, 05:22 AM
I love Bosnia, because it is a model of what will happen in Europe in a few decades from now. Multiculture is not possible. In fact, multiculture is the death of culture. It is the end of the most celebrated "diversity".

You may think this is funny, Sido, because your people is going to win, unless we do something about it.

Yugoslav multiculturalism is not analogous to Western multiculturalism.

The constituent peoples of the Former Yugoslavia have lived amongst each other for centuries and share an identical culture to a large degree. Islamic immigration to the West has only been a conspicuous issue for the past 30 years and Muslim immigrants in Western countries are largely segregated from the dominant ethnic group/s and alien to the nation culturally/linguistically/socially.

To call the Yugoslav Wars a product of "multiculturalism" is the highschool explanation of an incredibly complex sequence of events; as well as being an example of using a tragedy to fuel petty political agendas. The end of Yugoslavia is not an example "failed multiculturalism" and anyone who says otherwise is ignorant of its history, period.

behemot

+1

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 05:24 AM
Yugoslav multiculturalism is not analogous to Western multiculturalism.

The constituent peoples of the Former Yugoslavia have lived amongst each other for centuries and share an identical culture to a large degree. Islamic immigration to the West has only been a conspicuous issue for the past 30 years and Muslim immigrants in Western countries are largely segregated from the dominant ethnic group/s and alien to the nation culturally/linguistically/socially.

To call the Yugoslav Wars a product of "multiculturalism" is the highschool explanation of an incredibly complex sequence of events; as well as being an example of using a tragedy to fuel petty political agendas. The end of Yugoslavia is not an example "failed multiculturalism" and anyone who says otherwise is ignorant of its history, period.

+1

No,before YU most people did not live together in same towns or villages.YU IS an example of "failed multiculturalism".And anyone who says different has wishful thinking

Methmatician
06-05-2013, 05:30 AM
Top notch land with some of the calmest blokes I ever met in me loife.

Gospodine
06-05-2013, 05:33 AM
Don't be silly.

Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia are monocultural and largely secular with some sporadic bouts of religious observance since the war. The point still stands; that is not "multicultural", merely multi-faith.

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 05:36 AM
:picard1:

Once again you show you know NOTHING about Bosnia from far away Australia

Now please stay on topic this is not discussion about Yugoslavia

Petros Houhoulis
06-05-2013, 05:48 AM
I want to know whato thers think about my country :D

Is Bosnia a country? Not a confederation of fiefdoms? Blimey!

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:14 AM
Like RS. Dislike BiH. Voted neutral.

You do realized RS is both in Bosnia and Herzegovina?

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:15 AM
Is Bosnia a country? Not a confederation of fiefdoms? Blimey!

A German colony to tell us that :o

Gee wiz, mister Gweek pewson siw, I didn't know how would I live without that deep thought out opinion of yours.

Mortimer
06-05-2013, 06:16 AM
leaning towards positive but there is still some animosity with my People. as a child i think i remember that my sister was called chetnik in School by bosniaks and croats. also once in a Pub i saw a bigger bosniak calling a smaller and weaker serb a chetnik. also they dont like roma People but thats General in the Balkan though.

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:19 AM

NEVER!!!

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:20 AM
In Turkey everybody loves Bosnia and Bosniaks. We need to respect each other on this forum and understand..

Nope.

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 06:20 AM
NEVER!!!

to te ucili u bnp-u :D

alfieb
06-05-2013, 06:21 AM
You do realized RS is both in Bosnia and Herzegovina?

Of course I do.

The question is what I think of Bosnia (and Herzegovina). Bosnia (for short) is a country with two subdivisions. The Bosniak (Federation of BiH) part, I don't like. The Serbian part (Republika Srpska), I do like. I hope that eventually they become part of Serbia or their own country.

To be a Bosniak is to be a Muslim. I hate Islam. The arithmetic is not too difficult for me. :shrug:

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:22 AM
Man these new bosnians suck,.,,i miss old people like,,mraz,behemot :/

Too true, fuck the new bloods...

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:24 AM
Of course I do.

The question is what I think of Bosnia (and Herzegovina). Bosnia is a country with two subdivisions. The Bosniak (Federation of BiH) part, I don't like. The Serbian part (Republika Srpska), I do like. I hope that eventually they become part of Serbia or their own country.

We all hopes, but reality and demographics usually crush them :coffee:

But to be honest I have same hopes for Sicily to become a part of some North African Caliphate like state, so we're kinda even (even though my hopes will eventually happen thanks to the later part of my first sentience in this post :) ).

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:25 AM
to te ucili u bnp-u :D

Ja nisam njihov član za razliku od nekog ovdje :rolleyes:

alfieb
06-05-2013, 06:25 AM
Sicily is 98% Sicilian. Republika Srpska is mostly Serbian Orthodox.

Your trolling fails. There are far less Muslims per capita in Sicily than there are in Italy.

Alenka
06-05-2013, 06:27 AM
Besides it is our sister country
:nono:

http://moorecommonsense.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Hands-off-e1308947343892.gif

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:29 AM
Sicily is 98% Sicilian. Republika Srpska is mostly Serbian Orthodox.

Your trolling fails. There are far less Muslims per capita in Sicily than there are in Italy.

For now... But 50 years ago there weren't 10 million Muslims in France either, so apply the law of averages :)

Sicily just like the rest of the small shitty islands in Mediterranean will be unified under an Islamic banner!

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 06:30 AM
:nono:

http://moorecommonsense.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Hands-off-e1308947343892.gif

Only we decide who is our brother or sister! back off slovenian :O :D

Petros Houhoulis
A German colony to tell us that :o

Gee wiz, mister Gweek pewson siw, I didn't know how would I live without that deep thought out opinion of yours.

The "German colony" is expecting German pussy to come for vacation this summer. We have more important issues to deal with, than lose our time with the fossils of the Ottoman empire in Europe...

Hurrem sultana
For now... But 50 years ago there weren't 10 million Muslims in France either, so apply the law of averages :)

Sicily just like the rest of the small shitty islands in Mediterranean will be unified under an Islamic banner!

LOL de ne seri

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 06:31 AM
Ja nisam njihov član za razliku od nekog ovdje :rolleyes:

Ja pisem na forumu a ti si im admin hebote

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:31 AM
The "German colony" is expecting German masters to come for vacation this summer, so they can feed us with charity as they do every year (besides all the monetary bailout the give us beside that). We have more important issues to deal with, than lose our time not sucking off the New Ottoman empire in Europe...

Fixed it for you :)

Petros Houhoulis
06-05-2013, 06:32 AM

Why, are there now 10 million Muslims in France?

The tide is beginning to turn though, even in Turkey itself. There's no way in hell Islam survives for long in Europe. It's just incompatible with the European climate...

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 06:33 AM

The tide is beginning to turn though, even in Turkey itself. There's no way in hell Islam survives for long in Europe. It's just incompatible with the European climate...

Why dont you bother asbout your shitty country instead?

Petros Houhoulis
06-05-2013, 06:36 AM
Fixed it for you :)

You'd wish you had German masters. Actually you have all sorts of masters there, there is a "High Commission" sort of thing ruling you for some decades now, and your pisspoor folks are fleeing towards Europe at every opportunity.

The "New Ottoman empire in Europe"! Har Har Har Har Har! Did you notice that even your current avatar, Suleiman, is protesting against Sultan Erdogan? Not to mention that he is drinking alcohol, even in the series I've heard!!!

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:36 AM

As there will be in Western Turkey INSHALLAH!!! Ezan will be once more heard from Acropolis as it had been for centuries!

There's no way in hell Islam survives for long in Europe. It's just incompatible with the European climate...

We shall adapt!

Petros Houhoulis
06-05-2013, 06:37 AM
Why dont you bother asbout your shitty country instead?

My shitty country is on the map for centuries, and my ethnos for millenia. It has always been less shitty than the country... That you supposedly have...

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:38 AM
You'd wish you had German masters. Actually you have all sorts of masters there, there is a "High Commission" sort of thing ruling you for some decades now, and your pisspoor folks are fleeing towards Europe at every opportunity.

Nope, he just sits in his pretty little building, speaks out on few occasions and takes 100s of K each year as a payment.

The "New Ottoman empire in Europe"! Har Har Har Har Har! Did you notice that even your current avatar, Suleiman, is protesting against Sultan Erdogan? Not to mention that he is drinking alcohol, even in the series I've heard!!!

Yes, the NEW OTTOMAN EMPIRE shall rise as a Phoenix with Qur'an as it's only guide!!!

Hurrem sultana
My shitty country is on the map for centuries, and my ethnos for millenia. It has always been less shitty than the country... That you supposedly have...

typical for shitty countries,to live on the past

yeah,there are you with ethiopia and armenia lol

Nox-C
I love Bosnia , muslim brothers ...

Petros Houhoulis
06-05-2013, 06:40 AM
As there will be in Western Turkey INSHALLAH!!! Ezan will be once more heard from Acropolis as it had been for centuries!

We shall adapt!

For the moment we have managed to Christianize the Albanian Muslims. The Pakis are a bit more difficult, but we know the tricks of the trade for millenia. They stand no chance against us.

Forget the Acropolis mate... Makkah is good enough for you!

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 06:41 AM
For the moment we have managed to Christianize the Albanian Muslims. The Pakis are a bit more difficult, but we know the tricks of the trade for millenia. They stand no chance against us.

LOL christianized albanians

dream on

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:41 AM

You Hellenised Albanians have ties to ancient Greece as much as Whites in US have with Native Americans :lol:

And yeah, I see on tv your "lesser shitiness", with entire capital being in flames, economy hopelessly falling trough abyss with no chances of recovery in the next few decades, while my nation has struck the third biggest oil reserves in Europe :)

Petros Houhoulis
06-05-2013, 06:43 AM
Nope, he just sits in his pretty little building, speaks out on few occasions and takes 100s of K each year as a payment.

Who would be crazy enough to try and make you agree with each other. He just pretends that he rules over a single country, but we all know that his domain is actually three fiefdoms.

Yes, the NEW OTTOMAN EMPIRE shall rise as a Phoenix with Qur'an as it's only guide!!!

Keep masturbating. Maybe dream of Sharia law as well!!!

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:43 AM
For the moment we have managed to Christianize the Albanian Muslims. The Pakis are a bit more difficult, but we know the tricks of the trade for millenia.

We will not allow the for the mistakes of the Old Ottoman order to be repeated.

They stand no chance against us.

Who gives a shit about Pakis? They are not Ottomans, nor proper Muslims.

Mecca is good for me true, but Acropolis is a Jewel in the Ottoman crown which needs to be returned into the Islamic hold, where it belongs.

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 06:44 AM

and hadith :P

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:45 AM
Who would be crazy enough to try and make you agree with each other. He just pretends that he rules over a single country, but we all know that his domain is actually three fiefdoms.

Now I know you have no idea what are you talking about :lol:

Maybe dream of Sharia law as well!!!

I may dream it here, but you will live under it in few more decades!

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:46 AM
and hadith :P

NO!!!

Those heretical texts shall be erased from the pages of history under the New Order. Qur'an shall be the only source of Law under which our state shall be governed by.

Petros Houhoulis
06-05-2013, 06:48 AM
typical for shitty countries,to live on the past

yeah,there are you with ethiopia and armenia lol

Today we are less shitty than you than we have ever been in the past. You are Muslim and war-torn. Actually, the two are identical. There are few countries which are Muslim and are not war-torn. Only those who had the luck to have oil have it good today.

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 06:49 AM
and you are orthodox ,sorry they have not a shiny reputation either

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:50 AM
Today we are less shitty than you than we have ever been in the past. You are Muslim and war-torn.

We are war torn and still have a bigger industry and higher economic growth rate than you, that should tell you a lot under whom your people prospered the most. And Inshallah will prosper again!

Actually, the two are identical. There are few countries which are Muslim and are not war-torn. Only those who had the luck to have oil have it good today.

There can not be peace while the enemies of the Kebab still draw breath!

Petros Houhoulis
06-05-2013, 06:51 AM
Now I know you have no idea what are you talking about :lol:

We were talking about the High Commissioner, remember?

I may dream it here, but you will live under it in few more decades!

The last time we kicked nearly all Muslims from Greece. We are experienced about it, unlike the French who have to practice it for more than a millenium now...

Petros Houhoulis
06-05-2013, 06:53 AM
and you are orthodox ,sorry they have not a shiny reputation either

Personally I am Atheist, and the Orthodox nations are somewhat better than the Muslim nations. Even worse, the Orthodox nations from Russia to Greece know how to kick the Muslim nations' arse (although Milosevic screwed up the tradition)

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:54 AM
We were talking about the High Commissioner, remember?

No, we talked about governmental divisions of Bosnia and you have been proving utter ignorance of that matter :)

The last time we kicked nearly all Muslims from Greece. We are experienced about it, unlike the French who have to practice it for more than a millenium now...

And those Muslims now want what is ours, you bow and embrace Kebab, or you shall be swept away in all the curtsey and mercy you gave the Muslims of Over-Aegean Turkey!

Petros Houhoulis
06-05-2013, 06:55 AM
We are war torn and still have a bigger industry and higher economic growth rate than you, that should tell you a lot under whom your people prospered the most. And Inshallah will prosper again!

What industry? Kebab? Of course you have economic growth - It is inevitable after a total destruction. You can't get any lower! As for Muslim prosperity... I'd rather have a German overlord. At least they comprehend the meaning of the word "prosperity"...

There can not be peace while the enemies of the Kebab still draw breath!

You are going to kill us all with the garlic in your breath!!!

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:56 AM
Even worse, the Orthodox nations from Russia to Greece know how to kick the Muslim nations' arse (although Milosevic screwed up the tradition)

Russia stood only against the Ottoman power, while the Greeks and the rest of the Orthodox tribes were conquered and ruled over for centuries.

Guapo
06-05-2013, 06:57 AM
fuck off turk

Why? If it wasn't for turks there wouldnt be Bosnia or baznyaks.

Petros Houhoulis
06-05-2013, 06:57 AM
No, we talked about governmental divisions of Bosnia and you have been proving utter ignorance of that matter :)

...And no desire to be educated further. As if I would care about how Somalia is governed...

And those Muslims now want what is ours, you bow and embrace Kebab, or you shall be swept away in all the curtsey and mercy you gave the Muslims of Over-Aegean Turkey!

The Orthodox religion does not ban Kebab. Atheism has no prohibitions at all. We shall eat your kebab and kick you out mercilessly!

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 06:59 AM
What industry?

All sorts of manufacturing, ever growing armament, tourist and service based industry. All the fields in which Greeks have failed.

As for Muslim prosperity... I'd rather have a German overlord. At least they comprehend the meaning of the word "prosperity"...

You shall not have a choice in a clear historic development.

You are going to kill us all with the garlic in your breath!!!

Why should I kill my potential slaves, I only daze them with the breath!

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 07:00 AM
We shall eat your kebab and kick you out mercilessly!

To eat the Kebab the proper way, you must first embrace the teachings of it's creators!

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 07:00 AM
Why? If it wasn't for turks there wouldnt be Bosnia or baznyaks.

Nor Sewbs...

Guapo
06-05-2013, 07:02 AM
Nor Sewbs...

right Turk, Serbians existed before Ottomans, baznyaks did not. Suck a pig's ass, turk.

Petros Houhoulis
06-05-2013, 07:02 AM
Russia stood only against the Ottoman power, while the Greeks and the rest of the Orthodox tribes were conquered and ruled over for centuries.

We have resilience. We survived for four centuries and we still kicked Ottoman arse after that! The Russians were also conquered by the Muslim Golden Horde for a while:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus%27

The Mongol Empire invaded Kievan Rus' in the 13th century, destroying numerous cities including Ryazan, Kolomna, Moscow, Vladimir and Kiev.

This campaign, part of the Mongol invasion of Europe, was heralded by the Battle of the Kalka River (1223) which resulted in a Mongol victory over forces of several Rus' principalities. Nevertheless, the Mongols retreated. Batu Khan's full-scale invasion of Rus' occurred from 1237 to 1240; the campaign was ended by a Mongol succession crisis. All Russian states had to submit to Mongol rule and became part of the Golden Horde empire; some of it lasted until 1480.

Petros Houhoulis
06-05-2013, 07:07 AM
All sorts of manufacturing, ever growing armament, tourist and service based industry. All the fields in which Greeks have failed.

Really? What is your GDP/capita then? Did you manage to brake the psychological barrier of... $10.000?

You shall not have a choice in a clear historic development.

We are not Bosnia to be sandwitched between Serbia and Croatia. We have much more choices than you shall ever have.

Why should I kill my potential slaves, I only daze them with the breath!

Smell cannot be transmitted through the internet. Beyond that, I eat garlic too. It protects me from the Muslims and the... Vampires...

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 07:08 AM
right Turk, Serbians existed before Ottomans, baznyaks did not. Suck a pig's ass, turk.

You're righ Swebs existed SUCKING BAZNYAK cock for 70 years before changing it to Turkish ones.

Suck a Bosniak dick half-Turk.

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Really? What is your GDP/capita then? Did you manage to brake the psychological barrier of... $10.000?

Our GDP/Capita isn't artifically grown like your own. It takes years of proper progress and not sucking Germanic dick for welfare to reach it.

Smell cannot be transmitted through the internet. Beyond that, I eat garlic too. It protects me from the Muslims and the... Vampires...

There is a 70 million of us across a small sea, waiting to return our rebellious province into our Empire!

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 07:11 AM
We have resilience. We survived for four centuries and we still kicked Ottoman arse after that!

I didn't see much of that "arse kicking" trough your history, only loyal service a kaffir can provide to the Empire.

Baldur
06-05-2013, 07:14 AM
I've never been there, but would like to go there. Bosnian women are hot, Bosnia's nature looks awesome. Edin Džeko needs to come to Milan.

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 07:14 AM
For the full experience, you need to read my posts in this voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaGcFhkxc0s

Guapo
06-05-2013, 07:15 AM
You're righ Swebs existed SUCKING BAZNYAK cock for 70 years before changing it to Turkish ones.

Suck a Bosniak dick half-Turk.

Better half turk than full blooded turk like you

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 07:17 AM
Better half turk than full blooded turk like you

The other half is Bosniak...

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 07:19 AM

hahahahahah good one

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 07:20 AM
sounds like that joke ..dobra i losa vijest,dobra je samo si 50% turcin,a losa drugih 50% bosnjak

Guapo
06-05-2013, 07:21 AM

sounds like that joke dobra i losa vest,dobra je samo si 50% turcin,a losa drugih 50% bosnjak.

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 07:22 AM
sounds like that joke ..dobra i losa vijest,dobra je samo si 50% turcin,a losa drugih 50% bosnjak

He has best of the both worlds...

Sultan Suleiman
06-05-2013, 07:22 AM

http://www.google.ba/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=Rkjhj9jiSrI0lM&tbnid=j20aZKI_ezlNDM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbaluch-rugs.com%2Fimages%2FSultan_Mehmed_II.jpg&ei=MOeuUe6bC9CK4gTAx4G4DQ&psig=AFQjCNFJOfDOTED2fXLD2FYqWbjMvRN1SA&ust=1370503344291595

teodor11
06-05-2013, 11:55 AM
actually, i dont know anything about the bosnia but i have 3-5 bosnian/turkish friends in turkey. they are 'very good', republican, secular people.. they support pro-kemalism, not islamist ideoloji.

gregorius
06-05-2013, 11:59 AM
I like Srbiria more but still bushnaks are cool

DarkSecret
06-05-2013, 12:01 PM
actually, i dont know anything about the bosnia but i have 3-5 bosnian/turkish friends in turkey. they are 'very good', republican, secular people.. they support pro-kemalism, not islamist ideoloji.

Something changed them in Bosnia. Or some organization??? If Hurrem Sultana lived in Turkey she would be more secular and kemalist than I am now ... :/

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 12:08 PM

they are not from bosnia they are sandzak most probably

Hurrem sultana
06-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Something changed them in Bosnia. Or some organization??? If Hurrem Sultana lived in Turkey she would be more secular and kemalist than I am now ... :/

I think because turkey was nationalistic foreigners had to prove more,so they had to be extra nationalistic

ALSh
06-05-2013, 12:21 PM
There is a same thread already.

el22
06-05-2013, 02:47 PM
My impression from TA, is that Bosnian girls are smarter and more active than boys, like birds. Which means that they're a very primitive specie :p

Loki
06-05-2013, 04:44 PM
My impression from TA, is that Bosnian girls are smarter and more active than boys, like birds. Which means that they're a very primitive specie :p

I like primitive.

By the way Sarajevo is going to be the capital of my coming empire :p

ALSh
06-05-2013, 10:55 PM
I had better opinion before joining TA

Qutuzistan
06-06-2013, 10:03 AM
Lots of two-faced nazis and sunni chauvinists. Confused about their identity. Before my stance was neutral, but now that I've read of their sentiments in TA, it's changed to the negative. They literally take themselves seriously about Islam.

epirot
06-06-2013, 10:31 AM
I love'em. Especially if they return back to the Serbian church as they were pre-1389.

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2013, 10:42 AM
I love'em. Especially if they return back to the Serbian church as they were pre-1389.

we dont want to be loved by vlasi sorry :bored:

Diërker
06-06-2013, 10:57 AM
Sido, the mother of my children is from Bosnia. So I agree, very positive. I love you babe

randomguy1235
06-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Well, Jusuf is certainly...a character :p. Anyways, I'm not too familiar with Bosnia and it's history. Most of the Bosnians on the forum are rather pleasant.

Minde
06-06-2013, 11:02 AM
kebab

Permafrost
06-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Pitao jednom tako jednoga vrli pitac neki:
A kto je ta šta je ta da prostiš
Gdje li je ta
Odakle je
Kuda je
Ta
Bosna
Rekti
A zapitani odgovor njemu hitan tad dade:
Bosna da prostiš jedna zemlja imade
I posna i bosa da prostiš
I hladna i gladna
I k tomu još
Da prostiš
Prkosna
Od
Sna.

epirot
06-06-2013, 12:56 PM
we dont want to be loved by vlasi sorry :bored:

Yes you do.

teodor11
06-06-2013, 12:58 PM
bosnia is radical islamic state.. and bosnian peoples are salafist, wahabist..

dralos
06-06-2013, 02:21 PM
no true albanian likes bosnia and this is a fact mayby we dont hate it or bosniaks but we surely dont like them and we see them as very traitorous people

Hurrem sultana
06-06-2013, 08:45 PM
bosnia is radical islamic state.. and bosnian peoples are salafist, wahabist..

ChocolateFace
06-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Sido, the mother of my children is from Bosnia. So I agree, very positive. I love you babe

lol

Jusuf you are the best.

ALSh
06-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Bosnian girls are active
I see them in passive mode, if u know what i mean :laugh:

Loki
06-07-2013, 05:40 PM
My appreciation for Bosniaks has diminished slightly ...

CrystalMaiden
06-07-2013, 05:46 PM
My appreciation for Bosniaks has diminished slightly ...

Why?

Loki
06-07-2013, 05:51 PM
They're not as openminded as I thought they were. Disappointing.

CrystalMaiden
06-07-2013, 06:02 PM

Then EMBRACE THE BLOODY KEBAB!!!

Loki
06-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Then EMBRACE THE BLOODY KEBAB!!!

I was even willing to.

Sisak
06-07-2013, 07:18 PM

Muslims can not be open-minded, it's a difference between Christians and Muslims.

Cokolino
06-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Open minded about what exactly :confused:
Are there any Latvians on this forum btw :D

Loki
06-07-2013, 07:25 PM

About other people, for example. If you're not a Bosniak others will view you with suspicion, even if your intentions are good. Too insular.

What does this have to do with Latvians? :)

ChocolateFace
06-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Muslims can not be open-minded, it's a difference between Christians and Muslims.

not true

Sisak
06-07-2013, 07:34 PM

Islam forbids any real progress, education, technological invention, the true Moslems will not put picture of people on the internet or open facebook profile. This is what want your radical Muslim Bosnians.

sido
06-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Islam forbids any real progress, education, technological invention, the true Moslems will not put picture of people on the internet or open facebook profile. This is what want your radical Muslim Bosnians.

Cokolino
06-07-2013, 07:36 PM
About other people, for example. If you're not a Bosniak others will view you with suspicion, even if your intentions are good. Too insular.

What does this have to do with Latvians? :)

Even if you are a Bosniak, you`ll be under suspicion :p Unless you have credentials, recomendations from
family members or something... :/

This evening the Bosnian football team crushed the Latvians 0-5 in Riga, so I wanted to
bully a Latvian or two :D To bad we didn`t play against Estonia...

Cokolino
06-07-2013, 07:36 PM

I better burn my Algebra book then :P

Amun
06-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Bosnia is well regarded in Egypt. Good country with beautiful women :thumb001:

Loki
06-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Bosnia is well regarded in Egypt. Good country with beautiful women :thumb001:

Yes, Bosniak women and Arab guys seem to be made for each other.

Amun
06-07-2013, 07:45 PM

I meant it in a good way.

Sisak
06-07-2013, 07:47 PM

Are not they ancient Egyptians?

safinator
06-07-2013, 07:48 PM

You're always fighting for the truth.

Loki
06-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Are not they ancient Egyptians?

Partially, yes. :) But I'm referring to real Arab guys from Arabia. You can even see on this forum how the ladies swoon for them ;)

sido
06-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Hahahah Loki

i would mind a good looking qatari:cool:

Amun
06-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Hahahah Loki

i would mind a good looking qatari:cool:

they are ugly and hariy, but they really wealthy ;)

Loki
06-07-2013, 07:54 PM

That's the key for girls like sido :)

sido
06-07-2013, 07:56 PM

Not all are hairy and ugly,have seen good looking ones

Amun
06-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Not all are hairy and ugly,have seen good looking ones

probably Emarties, they seem to have the most good looking men. This Saudi model is quite popular in Gulf states, his name is Badr al-Zidan
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/402650_276758705707245_1844233220_n.jpg

Arbërori
06-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Bosna mi je ko druga kuca, masala.

sido
06-07-2013, 08:03 PM
probably Emarties, they seem to have the most good looking men. This Saudi model is quite popular in Gulf states, his name is Badr al-Zidan
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/402650_276758705707245_1844233220_n.jpg

are the saudis considered the good looking ones there?

i like the saudi prince :D

Loki
06-07-2013, 08:08 PM

All women like him, not just Muslims. He's got the right amount of money :)

So in essence, you're not that different from the rest :p

Amun
06-07-2013, 08:08 PM
are the saudis considered the good looking ones there?

I think when it comes to males, Emarties. and this guy is not a prince he is a model.

sido
06-07-2013, 08:09 PM
I think when it comes to males, Emarties. and this guy is not a prince he is a model.

I know but i like the saudi prince :D

sido
06-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Here he is

http://www.paklinks.com/gsmedia/files/90476/3606765.jpg

Loki
06-07-2013, 08:11 PM
I know but i like the saudi prince :D

Maybe one day you'll be lucky as he flees to Bosnia, after the Arab Spring has hit Saudi Arabia. It is coming ... :thumb001:

sido
06-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Maybe one day you'll be lucky as he flees to Bosnia, after the Arab Spring has hit Saudi Arabia. It is coming ... :thumb001:

maybe haha

Amun
06-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Here he is

http://www.paklinks.com/gsmedia/files/90476/3606765.jpg

his name is Touraj Nezafati, he is a Persian model. He is not Arab.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5Du4fPt7Yr8/T7nTzRgMy2I/AAAAAAAAIYI/v57JjfHGGW0/s1600/touraj+nezafati+1.jpg

sido
06-07-2013, 08:17 PM
lol i see

who is he?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzfatW2Fn1rp32kqo1_500.jpg

Amun
06-07-2013, 08:20 PM
lol i see

who is he?

[IMG]

his name Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum. He is crown prince of Dubai.

Loki
06-07-2013, 08:20 PM
lol i see

who is he?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzfatW2Fn1rp32kqo1_500.jpg

He's ugly. Look at that nose, and Africanized lips.

sido
06-07-2013, 08:21 PM
his name Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum. He is crown prince of Dubai.

He looks good :D

sido
06-07-2013, 08:21 PM
He's ugly. Look at that nose, and Africanized lips.

I dont agree,he looks good

sido
06-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Look at his wife,she is very pretty too :)

http://gulfnews.com/polopoly_fs/1.66752!/image/4172334193._gen/derivatives/box_475/4172334193.

Baldur
06-07-2013, 08:25 PM

http://gulfnews.com/polopoly_fs/1.66752!/image/4172334193._gen/derivatives/box_475/4172334193.

hahahaha no.

Loki
06-07-2013, 08:26 PM

She's butt-ugly :picard1:

sido
06-07-2013, 08:28 PM
No she has noble features,i like her

Loki
06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
No she has noble features,i like her

Noble features? She has a funny face, it looks like she had plastic surgery to make her look more "white". But even that didn't achieve much.

sido
06-07-2013, 08:34 PM
http://cdn-wac.emirates247.com/polopoly_fs/1.484398.1353594560!/image/1164525702.jpg

Baldur
06-07-2013, 08:38 PM
haha comedy channel.

Loki
06-07-2013, 08:43 PM
http://cdn-wac.emirates247.com/polopoly_fs/1.484398.1353594560!/image/1164525702.jpg

I'm not gay, but you can ask Arberori's opinion :)

sido
06-07-2013, 08:43 PM
I am woman,i like his look,i dont ask for male opinion :P

Bedouin
06-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Positive

Baldur
06-07-2013, 08:45 PM

meh sta je bilo? Arab over bosniaks....

Loki

Yep, it just proves my point that Bosniak girls love to get jiggy with Arabs. Not my business, anyway :P

sido
Yep, it just proves my point that Bosniak girls love to get jiggy with Arabs. Not my business, anyway :P

:thumb001:

Baldur
06-07-2013, 08:48 PM
:thumb001:

i bet you live in Malmö.

Pepe Gonzalez
06-07-2013, 08:48 PM
i think they are foreign elements and should be deported to the middle east

sido
06-07-2013, 08:49 PM
i bet you live in Malmö.

I bet its non of your bussines

kvarc
I don`t know of any country called Bosnia......although I know of a river named Bosnia

sido
i think they are foreign elements and should be deported to the middle east

How are you not foreign to Balkan?;)

Sultan Suleiman
06-07-2013, 09:05 PM

Ne bi to dotako sa štapom od 10 metara :p

Sultan Suleiman
06-07-2013, 09:06 PM
I don`t know of any country called Bosnia......although I know of a river named Bosnia

Oh the retard return again. Hi there, mommy finally let you out of the naughty box?

sido
06-07-2013, 09:06 PM
ok tvoj stav ne znam mozda fakat zenska nije dobra,meni s zenske strane je lijepa

Sultan Suleiman
06-07-2013, 09:08 PM
ok tvoj stav ne znam mozda fakat zenska nije dobra,meni s zenske strane je lijepa

:lol:

Ovo me je nasmijalo kao ništa danas :D

Arbërori
06-07-2013, 09:09 PM
She's cutesy, rather average to be honest...

This Sheikh's other wife is quite stunning, I think she's from the Royal family or something.
As I know, she doesn't wear a veil either.

kvarc
06-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Oh the retard return again. Hi there, mommy finally let you out of the naughty box?

there`s no country called Bosnia whether do you like it or not.....you should really return to your Asian homeland of Turkey

Loki
06-07-2013, 09:20 PM
there`s no country called Bosnia whether do you like it or not.....you should really return to your Asian homeland of Turkey

Bosnia & Herzegovina then. Geography lessons anyone?

King Claus
06-07-2013, 09:22 PM
i know that bosniaks are poor

Styggnacke
06-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Except for some Yugo war immigrants, Sweden isn't in any way related or connected to Bosnia. So I'm neutral.

sido
06-07-2013, 09:23 PM
i know that bosniaks are poor

is that why almost all bosniaks have better cars than swedes? and go to vacation 2,3 times in a year :D

Sultan Suleiman
06-07-2013, 09:25 PM
there`s no country called Bosnia whether do you like it or not.....

Off to your naughty box :) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_and_Herzegovina)

Sultan Suleiman
06-07-2013, 09:25 PM
is that why almost all bosniaks have better cars than swedes? and go to vacation 2,3 times in a year :D

Koji su to Bošnjaci? :eek:

Cokolino
06-07-2013, 09:28 PM
I guess I`m in the wrong Scandi country then :eek:

King Claus
06-07-2013, 09:28 PM

Do you have any proof of this?:picard2:

sido
06-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Koji su to Bošnjaci? :eek:

moji

sido
06-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Do you have any proof of this?:picard2:

I am a bosniak from Sweden

Sultan Suleiman
06-07-2013, 09:30 PM
moji

Socijalci u Šveđa land?

sido
06-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Socijalci u Šveđa land?

jah predrasude ljubomornih bosanaca

King Claus
06-07-2013, 09:31 PM

Lol

Loki
06-07-2013, 09:32 PM

So ... Sweden is so kind to offer you guys asylum and housing. Then you prosper, and the next thing you brag that you drive better cars than Swedes. How very grateful of you ... :picard1:

Bosniak reputation keeps on plummeting in my mind ... sadly.

Sultan Suleiman
06-07-2013, 09:33 PM
jah predrasude ljubomornih bosanaca

Ja zarađujem sve svojim rukama, neživim od sadake :coffee:

sido
06-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Ja zarađujem sve svojim rukama, neživim od sadake :coffee:

a sta ti znas o meni? hajde ne seri

Sisak
Socijalci u Šveđa land?

Tamo bese da sve dobro funkcionira.

sido
So ... Sweden is so kind to offer you guys asylum and housing. Then you prosper, and the next thing you brag that you drive better cars than Swedes. How very grateful of you ... :picard1:

I dont brag,it was just a reply to his "bosniaks are poor"

Styggnacke
I hardly think they have that much nicer cars. Even if they did, it's more about different priorities than Bosnians being wealthier.

sido
06-07-2013, 09:38 PM
I hardly think they have that much nicer cars. Even if they did, it's more about different priorities than Bosnians being wealthier.

True,swedes think for today,while bosniaks think for a year..in the end we end up with better houses,and cars

Veneda
06-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Still positive, although lately I have no reason to think so.

Svipdag
06-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Truth to tell, I can't recall that I have EVER thought about Bosnia.

Mazik
06-07-2013, 09:45 PM
No opinion, I've never met a Bosniak and honestly I don't think I've ever thought about the country :O

Styggnacke
06-07-2013, 09:46 PM
True,swedes think for today,while bosniaks think for a year..in the end we end up with better houses,and cars
Ehm, no, Bosnians tend to be more focused on status symbols (like cars), while Swedes prefer to have a nice home. I mean, Yugos tend to be overrepresented in so called miljonprogramsområden (I truly doubt you're familiar with that term, but whatever).

sido
06-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Ehm, no, Bosnians tend to be more focused on status symbols (like cars), while Swedes prefer to have a nice home. I mean, Yugos tend to be overrepresented in so called miljonprogramsområden (I truly doubt you're familiar with that term, but whatever).

True,home is a status symbol as well:rolleyes:

Loki
Ehm, no, Bosnians tend to be more focused on status symbols (like cars),

That's really fickle ... and that's the overall impression I get about them. It's all about money, cars, status .. let me guess: do they modify their cars as well with flashy mags, etc? That's exactly what blacks and Muslims do in the UK. You can spot a Pakistani car a mile away ...

sido
Anyway swedes nice homes? not :D too simple

but thats maybe your taste

Loki
06-07-2013, 09:51 PM

Germanic life is all about simplicity. I'm surprised you haven't figured that one out yet. That's why the practical Germanic people are top of the food chain in Europe.

sido
06-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Germanic life is all about simplicity. I'm surprised you haven't figured that one out yet. That's why the practical Germanic people are top of the food chain in Europe.

I know that,its not my style

alfieb
06-07-2013, 09:53 PM
That's why the practical Germanic people are top of the food chain in Europe.

In the areas that don't matter.

You get migrants looking for work, not tourists looking for Heaven on Earth.

Styggnacke
06-07-2013, 09:55 PM

Hmm, I have never heard about any succesful Bosnians to be honest, except Zlatan. If my memory serves me right, about a year ago, the media had concluded that Bosnians were the "best immigrants" or something like that. It later turned out that 25 % of them were unemployed, while ethnic Swedes were around 4 % unemployed.

sido
06-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Hmm, I have never heard about any succesful Bosnians to be honest, except Zlatan. If my memory serves me right, about a year ago, the media had concluded that Bosnians were the "best immigrants" or something like that. It later turned out that 25 % of them were unemployed, while ethnic Swedes were around 4 % unemployed.

How many bosnians do you know

Styggnacke
06-07-2013, 10:01 PM
How many bosnians do you know
Hmm, I know quite a few actually.

Sisak
06-07-2013, 10:45 PM

Who will be going your favorite nation after the disappointment of the Bosniaks?

Loki
06-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Who will be going your favorite nation after the disappointment of the Bosniaks?

That's what I'm looking to find out Valerija :)

riverman
06-07-2013, 10:51 PM
I know absolutely nothing about Bosnia. Don't know whwt the national dish is, don't even know what a normal meal is there. Lamb? Fish? Snails? I don't have a freaking clue.

Veneda
06-07-2013, 10:56 PM
They have good looking tall male Pontids :p

Loki
06-07-2013, 10:58 PM
They have good looking tall male Pontids :p

You have a thing for dado? :p

Veneda
06-07-2013, 11:01 PM
You have a thing for dado? :p

It was my general statement :P