PDA

View Full Version : would you have a mixed race baby?

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 12:03 AM
all babies are cute. all children are wonderful gift

http://previews.agefotostock.com/previewimage/bajaage/98ad65a52c5addf76acc87d6e0f04fe0/WAV-WV01289.jpg

Furnace
06-06-2013, 12:25 AM
:picard2:

Neanderthal
06-06-2013, 12:26 AM
:rofl:

MissProvocateur
06-06-2013, 12:28 AM
If I can avoid it, no.

gregorius
06-06-2013, 12:35 AM
if the woman is rich yea,

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 12:36 AM
No!

And definitely not with an African woman!

I'm also thinking about a short trip to Austria to knock on IM's door and tell him to stop with those trolling threads!

tEhSaint
06-06-2013, 12:37 AM

No that would be very bad for kids.

What if they (the children) end up falling into an infinite loop trying to find/understand their true identity and nature, just like you do all these years? Not good at all, its unhealthy.

And please, don't try to justify race mixing while your only point is "that all kids look cute" or something. :coffee:

Neanderthal
06-06-2013, 12:37 AM
No!

I'm also thinking about a short trip to Austria to knock on IM's door and tell him to stop with those trolling threads!

Would you kill IM? :eek:

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Would you kill IM? :eek:

No, I would TELL him to stop! Not make him stop! :D

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 12:40 AM
No!

are you serious, im afraid dude

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 12:41 AM

haha no, sorry I won't visit you.... for now! :D

Neanderthal
06-06-2013, 12:41 AM

lol he's mocking you Grenz xD

Baluarte
06-06-2013, 12:42 AM
As long as I don't ever know he exists.

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 12:42 AM

What if they (the children) end up falling into an infinite loop trying to find/understand their true identity and nature, just like you do all these years? Not good at all, its unhealthy.

And please, don't try to justify race mixing while your only point is "that all kids look cute" or something. :coffee:

Kids usually develop identity Problems if they are bullied or learn and experience they are not like everyone else. i dont see that this should be obstacle or you could say minorities shouldnt have Kids at all because for example gypsies will end up discriminated etc. being insecure about ones identity is far less then getting the gift of life, life is full of Problems, having a Problem in life is not justification to say "better i was never Born". everyone has Problems somehow

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 12:43 AM
lol he's mocking you Grenz xD

no dude im not mocking him. i watched a Video Clip where some guy posted on the net and then a few Skinheads knocked on his door. it was a advertisement

Mans not hot
06-06-2013, 12:44 AM
:laugh:

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 12:46 AM
no dude im not mocking him. i watched a Video Clip where some guy posted on the net and then a few Skinheads knocked on his door. it was a advertisement

Ah ok. You mean the advertisement for parents that should control what their kids are doing in the Internet? Well also robots and half nude girls were knocking at the door, are you also afraid of them? :D :D :D

SkyBurn
06-06-2013, 12:47 AM

Well, my father is from the great archipelago of Svalbard, just like I am, but mother was from the mainland. However, I don't struggle with my identity; I embrace both parts of my heritage.

Furnace
06-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Well, my father is from the great archipelago of Svalbard, just like I am, but mother was from the mainland. However, I don't struggle with my identity; I embrace both parts of my heritage.

Can a mod ban/demote this troll mod?

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Ah ok. You mean the advertisement for parents that should control what their kids are doing in the Internet? Well also robots and half nude girls were knocking at the door, are you also afraid of them? :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgxpw6bdI0I

haha I found it! :D

SkyBurn
06-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Can a mod ban/demote this troll mod?

Why so grumpy? :p

tEhSaint
06-06-2013, 12:51 AM

Nonsense. You miss the point, unless, when you were kid you looked like this:

http://data.whicdn.com/images/16660967/cd94c62d882194962197cd545afb2002_thumb.jpg

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 12:52 AM

yes thats that

Furnace
06-06-2013, 12:52 AM
Why so grumpy? :p

How do you know If am serious or not? internet is srs bsns

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 12:54 AM
yes thats that

And this video made you think I would visit you with some of my comrades because you made this thread? :D :D :D

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 12:59 AM
And this video made you think I would visit you with some of my comrades because you made this thread? :D :D :D

i think you were joking. but im a bit thougtful, if that could ever really happen. i hope not.

Furnace
06-06-2013, 01:01 AM
i think you were joking. but im a bit thougtful, if that could ever really happen. i hope not.

Relax, have a fag:

http://paulmahony.marshuniversity.com/files/2012/07/dreamstime_s_13921032.jpg

Don Arb
06-06-2013, 01:05 AM
I saw a fucking hot gypsy girl today, she was kind of Rihana, very cute, sexy ass and body, for the firs time I wanted to have sex with gyspsy.

Swearengen
06-06-2013, 04:41 AM
Absolutely not. Never.

asingh
06-06-2013, 04:49 AM
Talk about paranoia. LOL.

rhiannon
06-06-2013, 05:27 AM
I love children in general and will always advocate on their behalf. That said, no....I would not have had a biracial or triracial child. Having a child as such would make me nearly unrecognizable as the child's mother. My family are mutt enough already....but at least it's all within the same vicinity. That would drastically change had I married and procreated with someone of a different race.

lamb
06-06-2013, 05:34 AM
If I had kids, no.

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 05:37 AM
I love children in general and will always advocate on their behalf. That said, no....I would not have had a biracial or triracial child. Having a child as such would make me nearly unrecognizable as the child's mother. My family are mutt enough already....but at least it's all within the same vicinity. That would drastically change had I married and procreated with someone of a different race.

true People wouldnt think you are related when they see you but is that really such a big Problem, you know you are related, 50% of genes are from you no matter how it Looks like. and you could have a White child who Looks White like you but it is not yours but like from a previous relatonship or adopted etc. i rather have genetic children then raising a foreign child. but it is up to you, i dont want to attack you.

Han Cholo
06-06-2013, 05:43 AM
Depends "how mixed race" and not the very fact it is or not. I have a more or less liberal point of view about it but I know where to draw the line when it's "too mixed race." Africans, Australoid looking Indians or anything resembling them are far beyond that line. When it's ok? When the offspring will grow to look to something similar to the host population having only a small or no foreign vibe.

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 05:46 AM
Depends "how mixed race" and not the very fact it is or not. I have a more or less liberal point of view about it but I know where to draw the line when it's "too mixed race." Africans, Australoid looking Indians or anything resembling them are far beyond that line. When it's ok? When the offspring will grow to look to something similar to the host population having only a small or no foreign vibe.

what if it is with a blonde woman and Looks too White to be mexican? why do you like Whites but not blacks?

Gauthier
06-06-2013, 06:03 AM
As long as it's similar to the phenotypes found among my family is all good in the hood. ;)

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 06:19 AM
As long as it's similar to the phenotypes found among my family is all good in the hood. ;)

you could enhance your Family phenotypes by adding a new phenotype

Silver_Shadow
06-06-2013, 06:24 AM
No! Mexicans (or Mestizos) only :cool:

Han Cholo
06-06-2013, 06:25 AM
what if it is with a blonde woman and Looks too White to be mexican? why do you like Whites but not blacks?

I don't like blondes. Lighter brown hair than mine is ok though, it's still quite common enough in my country.

Besides, anyway; you know the reason for that answer. That still doesn't mean they get preferential treatment.

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 06:27 AM
I don't like blondes. Lighter brown hair than mine is ok though, it's still quite common enough in my country.

ok but if it is with light Brown haired woman and the child Looks like a "Gringo"?

Gauthier
06-06-2013, 06:28 AM
you could enhance your Family phenotypes by adding a new phenotype

I don't like the idea of messing up my family's and community's gene pool with extreme foreign elements. I'm more of a traditional guy. :coffee:

Han Cholo
06-06-2013, 06:29 AM
ok but if it is with light Brown haired woman and the child Looks like a "Gringo"?

For it to look like a gringo, I would have to look like a gringo, and have a gringo girl and I'm (don't have) not any of both.

Why are you asking obnoxious questions? What I stated was clear in my first post. The least dissimilar the better.

Sblast
06-06-2013, 06:30 AM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/16660967/cd94c62d882194962197cd545afb2002_thumb.jpg

^__^

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 06:32 AM
For it to look like a gringo, I would have to look like a gringo, and have a gringo girl and I'm (don't have) not any of both.

Why are you asking obnoxious questions? What I stated was clear in my first post.

i think a half-mexican can look like a Gringo sometimes. it is not the same as mullato. a mullato almost never can.
you dont have a Gringo Girl true, but you said "blacks and Indians" but didnt mentioned Whites. i asked myself why you like Whites but not dark People probably it is because of caste System in mexico introduced by spaniards.

Gauthier
06-06-2013, 06:32 AM

Unless is a set of throwback genes, like it happened with Canelo Alvarez. :eek:

http://caneloalvarez.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/canelo-20.jpg

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 06:33 AM
I don't like the idea of messing up my family's and community's gene pool with extreme foreign elements. I'm more of a traditional guy. :coffee:

it is up to you, i dont want to dictate you your Family planning, neither i can. it is very personal issue. but i dont see it as Problem. then one Family member Looks kinda more black so what?

Han Cholo
06-06-2013, 06:34 AM
i think a half-mexican can look like a Gringo sometimes. it is not the same as mullato. a mullato almost never can.
you dont have a Gringo Girl true, but you said "blacks and Indians" but didnt mentioned Whites. i asked myself why you like Whites but not dark People probably it is because of caste System in mexico introduced by spaniards.

A mix with several Latin American, European, middle Eastern, perhaps even North African and East and Southeast Asian can make a look not too dissimilar to fit in my country. That's just it, caste system doesn't exist.

None of them is what I strive as ideal but I would tolerate that happening. It's not the same visual shock as a very black skinned person with alien features.

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 06:34 AM
Unless is a set throwback genes, like it happened with Canelo Alvarez. :eek:

http://caneloalvarez.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/canelo-20.jpg

throwback is very rare, it can happen that a White/black couple has a White/black child. but that is very rare. i think a half-mexican can generally sometimes look like a Gringo.

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 06:41 AM
A mix with several Latin American, European, middle Eastern, perhaps even North African and East and Southeast Asian can make a look not too dissimilar to fit in my country. That's just it, caste system doesn't exist.

i think the caste System in mexico exists, i read it and experience it on the Forum by mexican members. but it is another Topic.
with other mestizos from other hispanic countries certainly it will be a mestizo but the other countries you listed dont neccessarily produce People looking mexican. i think it is a excuse to give preferential Treatment to women you find attractive from such races and giving it a ideological Basis instead of admitting that you like the White meat. you were never butthurt of Whites dating mestizos just blacks dating Whites or mestizos.

Han Cholo
06-06-2013, 06:53 AM
i think the caste System in mexico exists, i read it and experience it on the Forum by mexican members. but it is another Topic.
with other mestizos from other hispanic countries certainly it will be a mestizo but the other countries you listed dont neccessarily produce People looking mexican. i think it is a excuse to give preferential Treatment to women you find attractive from such races and giving it a ideological Basis instead of admitting that you like the White meat. you were never butthurt of Whites dating mestizos just blacks dating Whites or mestizos.

I've seen Bulgarians, Palestines, Arabs, North Africans, Albanians, Georgians, light Indians in these forum nations that could pass. No need to say names. I don't mean to say they would be the most typical, obviously they would diverge a bit, but not as much as a black.

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 06:57 AM
I've seen Bulgarians, Palestines, Arabs, North Africans, Albanians, Georgians, light Indians in these forum nations that could pass. No need to say names. I don't mean to say they would be the most typical, obviously they would diverge a bit, but not as much as a black.

ok it is up to you and a personal issue. you have your viewpoint i have mine. i dont see why it is bad if someone diverges phenotypically from another

riverman
06-06-2013, 06:59 AM
ok it is up to you and a personal issue. you have your viewpoint i have mine. i dont see why it is bad if someone diverges phenotypically from another

'mexican' wouldn't be interacial for me unless the person was seriously indio or something. Mexicans are already mixed anyway, European & native.

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 07:01 AM
'mexican' wouldn't be interacial for me unless the person was seriously indio or something. Mexicans are already mixed anyway, European & native.

social perception then.

riverman
06-06-2013, 07:03 AM
social perception then.

Uh, no real difference actually.

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 07:04 AM
Uh, no real difference actually.

i mean not 100% biological reality but social perception

alfieb
06-06-2013, 07:04 AM
Probably not, but possibly.

I've dated a girl who was half-Asian, and a few that were half-Hispanic. Generally speaking, I prefer pure Mediterraneans, but shit happens, as they say.

Swearengen
06-06-2013, 07:06 AM

there is a racial caste system in mexico IMO, although not as apparent as in certain other nations

Good Mexican

http://losangeles.jollypeople.com/files/2008/08/oscar-de-la-hoya-picture-3.jpg

Bad Mexican

http://steeshes.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/danny-trejo-machete-premiere3.jpg

Han Cholo
06-06-2013, 07:08 AM
there is a racial caste system in mexico IMO, although not as apparent as in certain other nations

Good Mexican

Bad Mexican

Very bad example of caste system. Danny Trejo has lighter eyes and almost similar skintone with the boxer. They likely don't have a too big admixture difference.

alfieb
06-06-2013, 07:08 AM
Danny Trejo is ugly, regardless of his pigmentation and racial makeup. He'd be a "bad" example wherever he's from.

riverman
06-06-2013, 07:09 AM
i mean not 100% biological reality but social perception

Not really sure of your question here. More important factors such as religion, cultural manners etc. take precedence over some societal perception.

Swearengen
06-06-2013, 07:12 AM
Very bad example of caste system. Danny Trejo has lighter eyes and almost similar skintone with the boxer. They likely don't have a too big admixture difference.

You can be 90% native american and have blue eyes. Trejo is definitely much more native american than Oscar.

Gauthier
06-06-2013, 07:14 AM

De la Hoya is way more caucasic. He is probably less than 1/4th native.

Methusalem
06-06-2013, 07:18 AM
No I only want to preserve my HIGHLAND AETHIOPID MASTERRACE genes. Therefore mixing with lowlife subhumans is a big sin and is not going to happen.

This AETHIOPID MASTERRACE women is a perfect breeding ground for my holy HIGHLAND AETHIOPID MASTERRACE genes:

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/35/3d3dd549914fa34bf9c4cf962b507882/l.jpg

alfieb
06-06-2013, 07:21 AM
There is no master race, and if there were, it probably wouldn't be a people who were easily conquered by the Kingdom of Shitaly of all countries. Trust me, I know how pathetic the Shitalians were, as my family fought for them! :lol:

riverman
06-06-2013, 07:21 AM
Anyways to answer the OP question, of course not

Carlito's Way
06-06-2013, 07:24 AM

http://previews.agefotostock.com/previewimage/bajaage/98ad65a52c5addf76acc87d6e0f04fe0/WAV-WV01289.jpg

yes i would, my nephew is part Lebanese but looks more like a little white boy with light blonde hair, he fits better among my family then his mother's Lebanese family who are dark haired and more middle eastern looking

i also have a white american aunt and my cousins look white, they look like both sides of my family

i have a white american uncle, he is originally from Boston, his ancestry is Italian-american, my cousins can fit in both families

i have a black uncle and my cousin came out with blonde hair, brown eyes and caramel skin, my cousin fits better in my family then his dad because his dad's family members are very dark and no blondes exist in that family, i do notice he gets special treatment because maybe of his blonde hair and light skin :confused:

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 07:36 AM
yes i would, my nephew is part Lebanese but looks more like a little white boy with light blonde hair, he fits better among my family then his mother's Lebanese family who are dark haired and more middle eastern looking

i also have a white american aunt and my cousins look white, they look like both sides of my family

i have a white american uncle, he is originally from Boston, his ancestry is Italian-american, my cousins can fit in both families

i have a black uncle and my cousin came out with blonde hair, brown eyes and caramel skin, my cousin fits better in my family then his dad because his dad's family members are very dark and no blondes exist in that family, i do notice he gets special treatment because maybe of his blonde hair and light skin :confused:

great attitude, hat how it should be

riverman
06-06-2013, 07:38 AM
great attitude, hat how it should be

Why. What about ethnicities and religions.

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Why. What about ethnicities and religions.

Religion is more important then ethnicity but i think also two persons of different faiths can be together. i think if they are tolerant they could enrich their traditions. if i had a muslim Girl i would celebrate with her eid and visit mosque etc. it would enrich my traditions with more traditions, and the culture would get richer. i would teach my children both. if one Needs to give up his own traditions then it is bad and lacks tolerance from his Partner. i wouldnt convert to Islam to marry a Islam girl

Swearengen
06-06-2013, 07:42 AM
Religion is more important then ethnicity but i think also two persons of different faiths can be together. i think if they are tolerant they could enrich their traditions. if i had a muslim Girl i would celebrate with her eid and visit mosque etc. it would enrich my traditions with more traditions, and the culture would get richer. i would teach my children both. if one Needs to give up his own traditions then it is bad and lacks tolerance from his Partner. i wouldnt convert to Islam to marry a Islam girl

lol @ enrichment. It's a big sin for a muslim to marry a non-muslim. She would be sending herself to muslim hell.

riverman
06-06-2013, 07:42 AM

I'm not sure that's acceptable in the muslim community.

Methusalem
06-06-2013, 07:43 AM

Hombre so how do you explain this quote of yours:

This what I call dumpster diving. In Mexico one of the worst insults you can give to a person is saying "ojala tengas un hijo negro" which means "may yo have black offspring".

If this does not indicate a racial determined castesystem in Mexico, then I really don't know how to call this.

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 07:43 AM
lol @ enrichment. It's a big sin for a muslim to marry a non-muslim. She would be sending herself to muslim hell.

thats what radical muslims say, i dont like them

Swearengen
06-06-2013, 07:45 AM
thats what radical muslims say, i dont like them

That's what devout muslims say. It says it right in the Quran.

The only muslims who will marry non-muslims are the equivalent of American Christians. Muslims from Kazakhstan and whatnot who are muslim by name only and don't practice the teachings of the religion whatsoever.

Silver_Shadow
06-06-2013, 07:52 AM

Good Mexican

Bad Mexican

Thats a bad example man. It's very likely that both Oscar De La Hoya and Danny Trejo have the same admixture,the only difference is that Oscar got the best of both world while Danny got the worst xD.

I'm surprised you didn't use George Lopez as an example as bad.

Swearengen
06-06-2013, 07:56 AM
Thats a bad example man. It's very likely that both Oscar De La Hoya and Danny Trejo have the same admixture,the only difference is that Oscar got the best of both world while Danny got the worst xD.

nah. I think you guys are just blinded by the similarity in colouration. I've always viewed trejo as having higher-than-average native american admixture and De La Hoya as having less-than-average. But yeah I know that one's good looking and the other ugly. That's part of the joke.

But I don't know if the mentality in mexico favours european features or if it's just based on colouration.

riverman
06-06-2013, 08:05 AM
nah. I think you guys are just blinded by the similarity in colouration. I've always viewed trejo as having higher-than-average native american admixture and De La Hoya as having less-than-average. But yeah I know that one's good looking and the other ugly. That's part of the joke.

But I don't know if the mentality in mexico favours european features or if it's just based on colouration.

Some native Spanish look pretty extreme,, i'm not sure about admix for Triejo

Silver_Shadow
06-06-2013, 08:07 AM

I think it has more to do with looks and the European/Amerindian features complimenting each other. For example I doubt any Mexican would say no to her despite her leaning more to the Native side a bit:

http://www.autoinfection.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/joanna-mata-6.jpg

or maybe i'm just being biased who knows haha

Carlito's Way
06-06-2013, 08:10 AM

Mexico favors mixed features which is okay since Mexico is a majority mixed race country, it is not like Peru, Guatemala or Bolivia

These two mexican/mexican-americans are known for their beauty in Mexico and have always been seen as one of the most beautiful girls in Mexico, both of them are pred. native american
http://i.imgur.com/IsWM6S2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vmMRudw.jpg

riverman
06-06-2013, 08:13 AM
Mexico favors mixed features which is okay since Mexico is a majority mixed race country, it is not like Peru, Guatemala or Bolivia

These two mexican/mexican-americans are known for their beauty in Mexico and have always been seen as one of the most beautiful girls in Mexico, both of them are pred. native american
http://i.imgur.com/IsWM6S2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vmMRudw.jpg

the first girl looks more black than native to me

Swearengen
06-06-2013, 08:14 AM
Your natives are a lot different than our's so it's hard for me to tell sometimes.

I would've guessed the 2nd girl to be more euro.

meAyin-sixteen
06-06-2013, 08:16 AM

You are cute too, Gigolo. :)

Carlito's Way
06-06-2013, 08:18 AM

lol yeah but in some pictures she looks more like a native american, but since she has full lips and curly hair it looks like she is SSA influenced

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28900000/Selena-selena-quintanilla-perez-28912020-349-400.jpg
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28900000/Selena-selena-quintanilla-perez-28911891-367-583.jpg

Silver_Shadow
06-06-2013, 08:19 AM

Its probably the way she has her makeup...etc

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-AjUYuGYmCns/UXm85RnbNII/AAAAAAAAAZI/5PCj_8FYOKU/w506-h750/selena%2Bsmile.jpg

Same girl, looks quite Native to me.

riverman
06-06-2013, 08:20 AM
......hmm true

Carlito's Way
06-06-2013, 08:24 AM
she had the body of a black woman, her ass was even bigger than JLO's if you guys didnt know
http://i.imgur.com/Nk5I0bZ.jpg

Han Cholo
06-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Hombre so how do you explain this quote of yours:

If this does not indicate a racial determined castesystem in Mexico, then I really don't know how to call this.

That just means Bantu looks are not desired or appreciated here.

Silver_Shadow
06-06-2013, 08:25 AM
the pic isn't showing up but i'll take your word for it
I fixed it :thumb001:

Ivan Kramskoï
06-06-2013, 08:35 AM
Never i consider it a crime against your own race.
Moreover I wish my future children to look a bit like me so if I go with a person with another race that won't be possible.
Look at the children, they look like filthy hybrids for me, they look like nothing, they were not created by nature itself.
The races were separated in order for diversity to be created, not mongrel everywhere.

Finally mixed race people are ugly,so I would never do this for my children.

So NO, NO and NO

Methusalem
06-06-2013, 08:46 AM
That just means Bantu looks are not desired or appreciated here.

May I ask you why? If there wasn't any kind of subtle castesystem in Mexico, such sayings wouldn't have exist. I doubt that there is a common belief among Mexicans that Bantu looks are not desired without any socio-historical reasons (see the-mexican-caste-system/ (http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/fulano_de_tal/2011/nov/04/the-mexican-caste-system/))
Just an example: In Ethiopia a subtle castesystem does also exist, hence similiar discriminating sayings towards specific ethnic groups do exist.

King Claus
06-06-2013, 08:48 AM

Beastiality.

Han Cholo
06-06-2013, 08:55 AM
May I ask you why? If there wasn't any kind of subtle castesystem in Mexico, such sayings wouldn't have exist. I doubt that there is a common belief among Mexicans that Bantu looks are not desired without any socio-historical reasons (see the-mexican-caste-system/ (http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/fulano_de_tal/2011/nov/04/the-mexican-caste-system/))
Just an example: In Ethiopia a subtle castesystem does also exist, hence similiar discriminating sayings towards specific ethnic groups do exist.

A caste system indicates some sort of hierarchy within a group, not counting outsiders.

Methusalem
06-06-2013, 09:05 AM
Never i consider it a crime against your own race.

'Crime'? In which regard? Where is the higher legitimate claim for this assertion?

Moreover I wish my future children to look a bit like me so if I go with a person with another race that won't be possible.

So why don't you clone yourself? Or why don't you impregnate your sister?:icon_ask:

Look at the children, they look like filthy hybrids for me,

You are also an 'hybrid since every human being is an 'hybrid' of his both parents or in other words a new and unique allele composition.

they look like nothing,

If they looked like 'nothing', they would obviously not exist. So you are basically saying that 'mixed-race' people do not exist?:lightbul:

they were not created by nature itself.

You shouldn't oversleep several biology courses.:coffee:

The races were separated in order for diversity to be created, not mongrel everywhere.

Who says this? The flying Spaghetti monster? :laugh:

Finally mixed race people are ugly,so I would never do this for my children.

Fine. Thats your own subjective opinion.:thumb001:

Sultan Suleiman
06-06-2013, 09:06 AM
I only chose from what the finest of Bosniak ethnic stock can offer.

So no, I stick with the blood and women of my tribe.

Methusalem
06-06-2013, 09:09 AM
A caste system indicates some sort of hierarchy within a group, not counting outsiders.

But they do exist and are part of Mexican history: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexican.

And that average Mexican show minor SSA genetic components.

riverman
06-06-2013, 09:16 AM
But they do exist and are part of Mexican history: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexican.

Theres no reason to mix it up with native IMO. I've met a s.american(central?) who was CLEARLY black influenced, whereas other central/south americans seem just native influenced.
That being said you can't always tell by looks

Han Cholo
06-06-2013, 09:27 AM

Less than one percenters. In any case I don't have any problem with that ones, assuming they have been here since the colony. Most Mexicans don't even know of their existence and would probably assume them to be foreign.

And mixing with a full congoid would make it major. Main Mexican ethnogenesis doesn't include blacks, and Mexicans don't need to accept blacks.

A half black person here would suffer from alienation, jokes, identity crisis.

Queen B
06-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Never.

Qutuzistan
06-06-2013, 09:43 AM
I only chose from what the finest of Bosniak ethnic stock can offer.

So no, I stick with the blood and women of my tribe.

I wonder, when are you going to return to your pre-ottoman slavic roots? The irony of someone who looks for ethnic purity, but honors the name of their conquerer. You have a middle-eastern religion and pray to a middle-eastern god, yet go around flaunting your ethnic/racial superority. :picard2::picard2:

Retard level: Balkanian

randomguy1235
06-06-2013, 10:07 AM
I wonder, when are you going to return to your pre-ottoman slavic roots? The irony of someone who looks for ethnic purity, but honors the name of their conquerer. You have a middle-eastern religion and pray to a middle-eastern god, yet go around flaunting your ethnic/racial superority. :picard2::picard2:

Islam isn't exclusive for Peninsular Arabs, and Allah is not a Middle Eastern deity. Why are you being so antagonistic? His post didn't seem to espouse racism.

Qutuzistan
06-06-2013, 10:13 AM
Islam isn't exclusive for Peninsular Arabs, and Allah is not a Middle Eastern deity. Why are you being so antagonistic? His post didn't seem to espouse racism.

You should read his post on how he thinks that turks & bosnians are destined to lead muslims, because other muslim races are inferior and degenerate. There was also lots of "You're inferior and primtive" comments thrown around, to other muslim ethnicities, especially baluchis.

Mortimer
06-06-2013, 10:33 AM

He is a White Racist like many Bosniaks. You should read up on him.

Carlito's Way
06-06-2013, 10:40 AM

ive met mexican girls in Mexico who like mixed looking guys like Chris Brown but ive also seen a few make comments on how they love Akon and not as an artist but as a man lol its pretty funny

in Veracruz black men are loved whether they are dark skin or not, Veracruzanas love black men, in the Veracruz Carnival they always have the afro-mexicans dancing

if you see this video they added two Afro-mexicans but they didn't add a pred native american when they are also part of Veracruz :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfC-Gg36oMo

Veracruz has a different history, back in the colonial days in Veracruz, the Spaniards viewed mulattos much better than native americans, blacks, mestizos and pardos. Even the mulattos in Veracruz didnt like mixing in with the mestizo and native american population in Veracruz :( but they also didnt like mixing with blacks or pardos, mulattos were tied to Spaniards while native americans, pardos and blacks were tied together, in other words they were seen as very low people in the eyes of the Spaniards unlike with the mulattos, which it made sense to me because ive seen old videos of Veracruz and you will always see mulattas hanging out with the white Veracruzanas yet you would never see them hanging around with pred native american Veracruzanos, my grandfather says that the upper class of Veracruz the people are similar genetically to the Hispanic Caribbeans, what he means is that they will actually be scoring as European>SSA>Native American(minor)

you can read more about it in "Blacks in Colonial Veracruz"

Han Cholo
06-06-2013, 10:47 AM
ive met mexican girls in Mexico who like mixed looking guys like Chris Brown but ive also seen a few make comments on how they love Akon and not as an artist but as a man lol its pretty funny

I've met girls who were disappointed when Vin Diesel was gay, but you can't say that guy really looks black. That's not what pop ups in your mind when someone says "negro".

in Veracruz black men are loved whether they are dark skin or not, Veracruzanas love black men, in the Veracruz Carnival they always have the afro-mexicans dancing

subjetive opinion

if you see this video they added two Afro-mexicans but they didn't add a pred native american when they are also part of Veracruz :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfC-Gg36oMo

It's to exploit the exoticness to the region the state is known for. In Jalisco you'll see light eyes in commercials even if the majority has black eyes. In Veracruz they'll probably put an imported mulatto, but most people don't look like that. In the north they put rednecks in farms despite most of the population isn't like this.

Veracruz has a different history, back in the colonial days in Veracruz, the Spaniards viewed mulattos much better than native americans, blacks, mestizos and pardos. Even the mulattos in Veracruz didnt like mixing in with the mestizo and native american population in Veracruz :( but they also didnt like mixing with blacks or pardos, mulattos were tied to Spaniards while native americans, pardos and blacks were tied together, in other words they were seen as very low people in the eyes of the Spaniards unlike with the mulattos, which it made sense to me because ive seen old videos of Veracruz and you will always see mulattas hanging out with the white Veracruzanas yet you would never see them hanging around with pred native american Veracruzanos, my grandfather says that the upper class of Veracruz the people are similar genetically to the Hispanic Caribbeans, what he means is that they will actually be scoring as European>SSA>Native American(minor)

you can read more about it in "Blacks in Colonial Veracruz"

http://memearchive.net/memerial.net/5525/scientology-tom-cruise-laughing.jpg

It's more likely to say mestizos and else did not like to mix with blacks and mulattos than the other way around. What you said does not make sense for a colonial society. Veracruz is not a caribbean country nor looks like one. My neighbors are from Veracruz and they are not mulattos or blacks. They look solid 50/50 mestizos.

If blacks were treated so good there would not have had rebellions like the Yanga one. Blacks were most dehumanized during colony and this is generalized in all societies, even in predominantly Black ones like Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico. Most Puerto Ricans obviously would prefer to have a mixed off-caucasoid look, or otherwise prefer mestizos to be called mulattos or full blacks. acevedoricky is a very good example of this, having said he is a "castizo" a few times while getting offended at being called an octoroon. I don't think colonial people of Veracruz thought any different.

I am also not sure if you are talking about Brazil or Mexico. There is no any historical use of the term "pardo here".

Lux Aeterna
06-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Gigolo are you planning on having children? :confused:

On topic, mixed race baby, it would depend on what kind of mix we're talking about..

Carlito's Way
06-06-2013, 11:08 AM
I've met girls who were disappointed when Vin Diesel was gay, but you can't say that guy really looks black. That's not what pop ups in your mind when someone says "negro".

but many women in Mexico do find Will Smith attractive among other ones, negro in Mexico are also mulattos and such mixes, that is why Afro-mexicans have a very similar diversity in phenotypes like African Americans, some of them will look more european, others more black, others more native american ect.

It's to exploit the exoticness to the region the state is known for. In Jalisco you'll see light eyes in commercials even if the majority has black eyes. In Veracruz they'll probably put an imported mulatto, but most people don't look like that. In the north they put rednecks in farms despite most of the population isn't like this.

In Jalisco you can see everything there, they will put light eyes in commercials but just like they would put ones with dark eyes and another thing light eyes are not that rare in Jalisco at all and i can tell you that because ive been there, in the North they put people like Rogelio Martinez types for cowboy/beer commercials but you arent going to tell me they are rare because they are not but Afro-Veracruanos like that black guy are only in selected areas of Veracruz and usually in small towns in the coastal parts while light eyes in Jalisco are found everywhere and Rogelio Martinez types are found everywhere in Northern Mexico

It's more likely to say mestizos and else did not like to mix with blacks and mulattos than the other way around. What you said does not make sense for a colonial society. Veracruz is not a caribbean country nor looks like one. My neighbors are from Veracruz and they are not mulattos or blacks. They look solid 50/50 mestizos.

I am talking about the history of Veracruz not about the history of Mexico and yes "mestizos" in Veracruz exist but those mestizos are NOT going to be 50/50, they will have black ancestry in them :picard1:

If blacks were treated so good there would not have had rebellions like the Yanga one. Blacks were most dehumanized during colony and this is generalized in all societies, even in predominantly Black ones like Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico. Most Puerto Ricans obviously would prefer to have a mixed off-caucasoid look, or otherwise prefer mestizos to be called mulattos or full blacks. acevedoricky is a very good example of this, having said he is a "castizo" a few times while getting offended at being called an octoroon. I don't think colonial people of Veracruz thought any different.

Yanga and his people were black, mulattos also treated blacks very badly in Veracruz, mulattos were not considered black in Mexico and especially not in Veracruz. Veracruz had a different history, mulatto and spaniards ranked higher than mestizos, blacks, native americans and pardos, the mulattos and spaniards would discriminate against those groups and mulattos didnt like mixing with them

I am also not sure if you are talking about Brazil or Mexico. There is no any historical use of the term "pardo here".

Pardo was used in colonial times in Mexico, you can read about it and check old census of Mexico were pardo use to be a label in Mexico but later they ended up removing it

Methusalem
06-06-2013, 11:31 AM
On topic, mixed race baby, it would depend on what kind of mix we're talking about..

No offense intended but as multiracial/quadracial Half Puerto Rican/Half Gringo, I don't think that you can make any exceptions on this matter.:)

Incel King
06-06-2013, 11:33 AM
No, I wouldn't.

Lux Aeterna
06-06-2013, 11:35 AM
No offense intended but as multiracial/quadracial Half Puerto Rican/Half Gringo, I don't think that you can make any exceptions on this matter.:)

I sure can, my nigga friend.

Methusalem
06-06-2013, 11:39 AM
I sure can, my nigga friend.

Okay nigz.:)

alfieb
06-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Daaammn, it's getting dark in here.

Tropico
06-06-2013, 05:22 PM
My kids are going to be mixed race no matter what so yeah.

riverman
06-06-2013, 05:24 PM

If a Mexican answers 'no' to this question its still mixed race offspring usually, Gigolo couldn't figure this one out so he turned the issue into a white/minority one

Anthropologique
06-06-2013, 05:25 PM
NEVER!!

Tropico
06-06-2013, 05:26 PM
If a Mexican answers 'no' to this question its still mixed race offspring usually, Gigolo couldn't figure this one out so he turned the issue into a white/minority one

yeah. I could marry anyone on earth and my kids would be mixed race. haha He doesnt usually consider admixed peoples. Its always Euro/other with him.

Pontios
06-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Never. 100% White.

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 05:27 PM
acevedoricky:

Something you should be proud of! Even more than your tattoos ... :D

riverman
06-06-2013, 05:29 PM
yeah. I could marry anyone on earth and my kids would be mixed race. haha He doesnt usually consider admixed peoples. Its always Euro/other with him.

Lol yes it's very shallow viewpoint actually, notice how he couldn't understand the white/Mexican crossover in the states earlier in the thread.
Besides that he never answered about religion/cultural differences, those are a bigger factor for me than race anyway

Tropico
06-06-2013, 05:31 PM
NEVER!!
Oh come on. You know you like latinas dude. ;)

Tropico
06-06-2013, 05:32 PM
acevedoricky:

Something you should be proud of! Even more than your tattoos ... :D

Haha I am man. I was just answering the question. lol I have no choice but to have a little mongrel child. ;) haha

CrystalMaiden
06-06-2013, 05:33 PM
You should read his post on how he thinks that turks & bosnians are destined to lead muslims, because other muslim races are inferior and degenerate. There was also lots of "You're inferior and primtive" comments thrown around, to other muslim ethnicities, especially baluchis.

Those fuckers deserve it.

CrystalMaiden
06-06-2013, 05:38 PM
I wonder, when are you going to return to your pre-ottoman slavic roots?

In Ottoman Empire we saved more of our culture than you under Arabs and Mongols :coffee:

The irony of someone who looks for ethnic purity, but honors the name of their conquerer.

Because that conquer saved Bosnia from Vatican's constant crusades and inquisitions, + he made Bosniaks one of the "Imperial tribes". While we in return gave some of the best scholars, philosophers, poets, engineers, generals and administrators this world has ever seen.

You have a middle-eastern religion and pray to a middle-eastern god, yet go around flaunting your ethnic/racial superority.

As does the rest of Europe.

Retard level: Inbred brown goat fucker from caves of Afghanistan.

http://wtfcontent.com/img/130192485338.jpg

Hevo
06-06-2013, 05:39 PM
No thank you.

CrystalMaiden
06-06-2013, 05:42 PM
I was never with a non-Bosniak TBH, and even if I chose a non-Bosniak life partner, it would still be a European.

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 05:46 PM
A German of course!

King Claus
06-06-2013, 05:50 PM
A German of course!

An ethnic one, or one like znzn?

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 05:52 PM

Can't answer for her but for me ZnZn isn't German. He has just passport, why the hell should I accept him as German?

King Claus
06-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Can't answer for her but for me ZnZn isn't German. He has just passport, why the hell should I accept him as German?

There's no reason to accept him as a german, and I'm glad to see your mind isn't poisoned with Marxist ideals, politics and such!

Manuel
06-06-2013, 05:56 PM
I don't see why not. I think East Asian girls look great.

Maximum Speed
06-06-2013, 05:56 PM

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5118/at0ie.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/at0ie.gif/)

Vasconcelos
06-06-2013, 06:03 PM
I'd find it really wierd to have non-euro kids as my offpsring..

Arend
06-06-2013, 06:04 PM
why the hell should I accept him as German?Because Mutti demands it from you?

Concerning the topic: No

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 07:09 PM
No she doesn't! ;)

Methusalem
06-06-2013, 07:18 PM

There's no reason to accept him as a german, and I'm glad to see your mind isn't poisoned with Marxist ideals, politics and such!

Do these submonkeys really think that ZnZn gives a flying fuck if those two submonkeys accept him or not accept him?:lol00002:

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Do these submonkeys really think that ZnZn gives a flying fuck if those two submonkeys accept him or not accept him?:lol00002:

Haha nice! Coming from you... :D

Methusalem
06-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Haha nice! Coming from you... :D

grenzland=submonkey

That's a fact. Deal with it. :)

Grenzland
06-06-2013, 07:27 PM
grenzland=submonkey

That's a fact. Deal with it. :)

Hey stop! Argumentum ad hominem and so on! :D

Just shut up and be thankful that you don't have to hunt your food with a spear! :D

Arbërori
06-06-2013, 07:31 PM
No thanks.

Methusalem
06-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Hey stop! Argumentum ad hominem and so on! :D

Just shut up and be thankful that you don't have to hunt your food with a spear! :D

Just shut up and be thankful that you don't live in a bigger urban area and don't have to be beaten up by some Turks, Lebanese, Iraqis, Eritreans, Morrocans, Algerians, Nigerians, Pakistanis or Kurds just for being a Nutzi turd! You are safe in your Bavarian 10 population incest village. ;)

riverman
06-06-2013, 07:45 PM
I always think of a Greenland eskimo when I read the username 'Grenzland'

Qutuzistan
06-06-2013, 07:53 PM

Dude I saw a kid who looked exactly like you. He was fairly weak and had been training for 2 weeks, but he came around when i showed him how to curl.

Grenzland
06-07-2013, 01:07 AM
I always think of a Greenland eskimo when I read the username 'Grenzland'

Then you need to learn German! :D

Damião de Góis
06-07-2013, 01:10 AM
No, that's not on my ToDo list.

Manuel
06-07-2013, 01:22 AM
It's in mine, Grenzland. Ich liebe Bayern (not sure if that's even correct) though I presume if it's full of right-wingers (like you? :D), we won't get along.

I really need to see Neuschwanstein though.

Grenzland
06-07-2013, 01:39 AM
It's in mine, Grenzland. Ich liebe Bayern (not sure if that's even correct) though I presume if it's full of right-wingers (like you? :D), we won't get along.

I really need to see Neuschwanstein though.

I'm more than right or left. But there are a lot of conservative people in Bavaria.

rhiannon
06-10-2013, 05:26 PM
true People wouldnt think you are related when they see you but is that really such a big Problem, you know you are related, 50% of genes are from you no matter how it Looks like. and you could have a White child who Looks White like you but it is not yours but like from a previous relatonship or adopted etc. i rather have genetic children then raising a foreign child. but it is up to you, i dont want to attack you.

People whose genes are dominant might not understand what it's like to raise a child that would never be recognized as yours to begin with.

If I married and had a child with a black or asian dude....the kid would easily be pegged as theirs....but not mine. I would not want that for my child.

Hell...even my stepkids resemble me somewhat because their mom and me have the same coloring....which means that my stepkids resemble me more than my biracial bio child would.

Uh-uh. Not cool.

Mortimer
06-10-2013, 10:09 PM
People whose genes are dominant might not understand what it's like to raise a child that would never be recognized as yours to begin with.

If I married and had a child with a black or asian dude....the kid would easily be pegged as theirs....but not mine. I would not want that for my child.

Hell...even my stepkids resemble me somewhat because their mom and me have the same coloring....which means that my stepkids resemble me more than my biracial bio child would.

Uh-uh. Not cool.

how they are "never recognised" as yours. you gave birth to them and they are 50% yours genetically. you know they are yours. the others might resemble you more but they arent yours. i dont want just random children who resemble me, i want children which are mine.

Han Cholo
06-11-2013, 01:52 AM

Uh-uh. Not cool.

It depends. I think Barack Obama, for example resembles his white mom more than his black side, despite looking "Blacker".

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/27/Stanley_Ann_Dunham_1960_Mercer_Island_High_School_ yearbook.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/96/Barack_Hussein_Obama,_Sr..jpg/220px-Barack_Hussein_Obama,_Sr..jpg

http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/O/Barack-Obama-12782369-2-402.jpg

His dad was some über-Congid, General Buttnaked, Idi Amin looking mofo.

Guapo
06-11-2013, 01:53 AM
Yes, with a Syrian Assad supporter.

Methusalem
06-11-2013, 02:05 AM
His dad was some über-Congid, General Buttnaked, Idi Amin looking mofo.

Lol you watched vice tv?

arcticwolf
06-11-2013, 02:06 AM
No. I'll go further, I would not have one that is half Slavic. There is a reason we are born who we are, I owe it to my off springs! They need to be fully Slavic! :P

gregorius
06-11-2013, 02:08 AM
i would wanna have a turan baby

Smeagol
06-11-2013, 02:11 AM
No.

Mortimer
06-11-2013, 02:12 AM
No. I'll go further, I would not have one that is half Slavic. There is a reason we are born who we are, I owe it to my off springs! They need to be fully Slavic! :P

i dont think there is such a reason, i think we are a recombination of genes of our parents who by coincidence met eatch other and reproduced. if our parents never met or met someone else we wouldnt be Born. and it is coincidence that we are Born what we are. even Milosevic said that that it is coincidence that he was Born a serb. i mean you can do what you want, but there is no higher reason behind breeding

gregorius
06-11-2013, 02:19 AM
ill ask my swedish Friends

arcticwolf
06-11-2013, 02:30 AM
i dont think there is such a reason, i think we are a recombination of genes of our parents who by coincidence met eatch other and reproduced. if our parents never met or met someone else we wouldnt be Born. and it is coincidence that we are Born what we are. even Milosevic said that that it is coincidence that he was Born a serb. i mean you can do what you want, but there is no higher reason behind breeding

Well amigo, not all of us are driven by sexual urges, some of us actually have standards! :laugh:

Annihilus
06-11-2013, 02:32 AM

You have one for sale?

Mortimer
06-11-2013, 02:35 AM
Well amigo, not all of us are driven by sexual urges, some of us actually have standards! :laugh:

yes but Standards differ. i have Standards too. like pretty, slender. clean. cultured. well mannered. nice. decent (not a hoe) etc. but i wouldnt mind another race. you cant say i dont have standards

Veneficus
06-11-2013, 02:41 AM
To be Honest I wouldn't like to have a baby with a woman who has a phenotype very different from mine, even if she is considered be of same race as mine.
Greetings.

Svipdag
06-11-2013, 02:53 AM
No. It is unkind to the child who belongs to neither race and is often rejected by both.

arcticwolf
06-11-2013, 02:53 AM
yes but Standards differ. i have Standards too. like pretty, slender. clean. cultured. well mannered. nice. decent (not a hoe) etc. but i wouldnt mind another race. you cant say i dont have standards

I can't. I don't know you that well to be honest.

You just want me to marry a Non Slav admit it, nothing would make you happier? LOL

Mortimer
06-11-2013, 02:57 AM
No. It is unkind to the child who belongs to neither race and is often rejected by both.

1. it is not the childs fault or the parents fault so dont say it is unkind to the child if someone is unkind it is the racists
2.the world changes, there are many more mixed People and the perception changed a bit too, they are much more accepted now then before
3.Kids usually develop identity Problems if they are bullied or learn and experience they are not like everyone else. i dont see that this should be obstacle or you could say minorities shouldnt have Kids at all because for example gypsies will end up discriminated etc. being insecure about ones identity is far less then getting the gift of life, life is full of Problems, having a Problem in life is not justification to say "better i was never Born". everyone has Problems somehow
4.isnt it unkind if the child is Born in poverty as a minority etc. too? should only rich White People have children?

DarkSecret
06-11-2013, 03:03 AM
If I'll love her I would marry her, physical appearance or race or nation or religion or irreligion or some idiot identities are not important to me...By the way I am not that one of the true love guys. Just marriage is more important than everything and that's why I'll be single forever:D

Loki
06-11-2013, 08:16 AM
Only if I'm the father.

RussiaPrussia
06-11-2013, 10:01 PM

the funny thing is the one kid is getting visited by gay hookers too lol

rhiannon
06-11-2013, 11:55 PM
@ Gigolo:

You would not understand. You have tan skin...dark hair and eyes. A lighter complected person has a kid with you, the kid comes out with coloring more similar to you in almost every case. No reason for you to feel the kid wouldn't be identified as yours out in the real world.

I speak from experience because all three of my brothers have children with women outside our ethnicity(s) and all three of the kids look like the moms and not the dads. This is most apparent with my youngest brother whose wife is Asian, while he is very fair skinned, etc. You can't really see his genes in his daughter at all....except for the shape of her legs lol.

I think it's better when the child resembles both parents, as is more likely to happen when two individuals of similar ethnicity procreate. Both carry similar recessive genes.

I would never tell a person who to procreate with, mind you. These are just my personal opinions.

Mortimer
06-12-2013, 12:23 AM
@ Gigolo:

You would not understand. You have tan skin...dark hair and eyes. A lighter complected person has a kid with you, the kid comes out with coloring more similar to you in almost every case. No reason for you to feel the kid wouldn't be identified as yours out in the real world.

I speak from experience because all three of my brothers have children with women outside our ethnicity(s) and all three of the kids look like the moms and not the dads. This is most apparent with my youngest brother whose wife is Asian, while he is very fair skinned, etc. You can't really see his genes in his daughter at all....except for the shape of her legs lol.

I think it's better when the child resembles both parents, as is more likely to happen when two individuals of similar ethnicity procreate. Both carry similar recessive genes.

I would never tell a person who to procreate with, mind you. These are just my personal opinions.

im Tann but there are much more darker People then me in the world and i wouldnt mind having a Baby with them. of course i can understand it. and if i had a child with a blonde woman the child might be inbetween and not Tann at all. look at the op Picture i posted, the children are clearly much lighter then the black mum but much darker then the White dad.

rhiannon
06-12-2013, 02:07 AM
im Tann but there are much more darker People then me in the world and i wouldnt mind having a Baby with them. of course i can understand it. and if i had a child with a blonde woman the child might be inbetween and not Tann at all. look at the op Picture i posted, the children are clearly much lighter then the black mum but much darker then the White dad.They look a lot more like mom than they do like dad. They're tanned, dark hair and eyes, and features are more similar to their mother. At this point if dad walked around in public with the children, no one could tell those kids were his. His complexion is very light, while the children are MUCH darker than they would be even if he had procreated with a person of his own ethnicity with dark hair and eyes.

Case in point: My stepkids pass as my bio kids more easily than my brother's children would pass as theirs if we are all just out and about, walking amidst the public.

The kids in the OP honestly don't match either mom or dad. But they're a lot closer to mom. I think that's a hard place to put children in, and would never do that, myself.

gregorius
06-12-2013, 02:08 AM
If you consider the Balkan Islands part of Europe, theres your answer.

Mortimer
06-12-2013, 02:29 AM
They look a lot more like mom than they do like dad. They're tanned, dark hair and eyes, and features are more similar to their mother. At this point if dad walked around in public with the children, no one could tell those kids were his. His complexion is very light, while the children are MUCH darker than they would be even if he had procreated with a person of his own ethnicity with dark hair and eyes.

Case in point: My stepkids pass as my bio kids more easily than my brother's children would pass as theirs if we are all just out and about, walking amidst the public.

The kids in the OP honestly don't match either mom or dad. But they're a lot closer to mom. I think that's a hard place to put children in, and would never do that, myself.

1.from your perception they look more like the mum to me they dont. they are visibly african influenced but they dont look black like the mum. and if their mum walked with them in the streets People would probably know they have a White father or guess it, most mullatos stick out as mullatos. i know i would guess them to be half black or mixed not fully black. some People generalise every african influence as "just black" though. ignorant europeans usually.
2.why do you care as what your children pass when you walk with them in the public? you might as well then walk with your neighbours White Kids in the public to make People believe they are yours. fact is they didnt came out of your Body and dont have your blood.
3.also it depends on the manner and behaviour how you walk in the public, if you walk with them Holding their Hands and they look mullatos People would assume you have a black husband and he is the father. and if your husband is around, People would assume you are mixed race Family and a interracial relationhips, People are not that dumb except complete ignorants. i know i can spot mixed race families.
4.why is that a "hard place" to put Kids in? why does it matter how someone Looks? why is that even important? i mean why i Need to look like my mum or my dad? i dont get your Point.

Grenzland
06-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Sorry, everybody will notice that they are at least half foreigners. It's completely natural.

CrystalMaiden
06-12-2013, 12:29 PM
No she doesn't! ;)

Why bother, you will embrace Kebab eventually.

rhiannon
06-13-2013, 03:05 AM
1.from your perception they look more like the mum to me they dont. they are visibly african influenced but they dont look black like the mum. and if their mum walked with them in the streets People would probably know they have a White father or guess it, most mullatos stick out as mullatos. i know i would guess them to be half black or mixed not fully black. some People generalise every african influence as "just black" though. ignorant europeans usually.
2.why do you care as what your children pass when you walk with them in the public? you might as well then walk with your neighbours White Kids in the public to make People believe they are yours. fact is they didnt came out of your Body and dont have your blood.
3.also it depends on the manner and behaviour how you walk in the public, if you walk with them Holding their Hands and they look mullatos People would assume you have a black husband and he is the father. and if your husband is around, People would assume you are mixed race Family and a interracial relationhips, People are not that dumb except complete ignorants. i know i can spot mixed race families.
4.why is that a "hard place" to put Kids in? why does it matter how someone Looks? why is that even important? i mean why i Need to look like my mum or my dad? i dont get your Point.

I don't really care if you don't get my point. If it isn't a shared opinion, fine. This is how I feel about it. That's not going to change :)