PDA

View Full Version : ''split thread'' - necrophilia

SkyBurn
06-08-2013, 12:23 PM
I hope this will be also for all other sexual minorities like pedophiles nor necrophiliacs!

Please don't compare Pedophiles/Necrophiles to gays. It's soooooo flawed.

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 12:25 PM
how is that even remotely comparable. you and me both know what the swastika symbolises to most people. when people wear it they are not saying ''praise Odin'', they are supporting the holocaust.

And the Swastika is a pretty symbol, why shouldn't I be able to wear it? Just look away! :rolleyes:

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 12:26 PM
I hope this will be also for all other sexual minorities like pedophiles nor necrophiliacs!
children and dead bodies are not capable of consent.

And the Swastika is a pretty symbol, why shouldn't I be able to wear it? Just look away! :rolleyes:
wear it all you want, It's not my concern.

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 12:26 PM

Why not?

All are not natural sexual minorities.

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 12:27 PM

Why not! Be liberal! Don't say them what the have to do or not you conservative bitch! :D

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Why not?

and what is natural exactly?

Why not! Be liberal! Don't say them what the have to do or not you conservative bitch! :D
:picard1: a dead body cannot do anything. it's dead

a child is not an adult, they cannot consent. do I really have to explain why?

riverman
06-08-2013, 12:28 PM

This is true.

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 12:28 PM
and what is natural exactly?

Man and woman. Because they can have children, the natural intention of sex.

SkyBurn
06-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Why not?

Pedophiles - manipulation of children at the detriment of their mental/physical health
Necrophiliacs - Having sex with respected non-living objects despite lack of consent
Homosexuals - consensual sex with adults

As for the swastika things, if I see somebody wearing one, I instantly jump to the conclusion that they hate me, and want me gone. That is what it is a symbol for now, and although it may be sad for you Grenz, it's been tarnished by WW2.

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Man and woman. Because they can have children, the naturalintention of sex.

then why do all those sexual minorities exist in nature? this is a very flawed argument you're using.

SkyBurn
06-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Man and woman. Because they can have children, the natural intention of sex.

Homosexuality exists in nature outside of humanity, as well as past human civilisation. What is natural should not be determined by desert cults which we haven't shaken off yet.

Plus, black widow spiders eat their mates. That's natural too :p natural =/= good in a human context.

Baluarte
06-08-2013, 12:33 PM
I am for necrophilia. Corpses can't feel, thus they're not suffering.

If I do a corpse in the privacy of my room, who's being hurt?

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 12:34 PM
then why do all those sexual minorities exist in nature?

A failure? :rolleyes:

What's your problem with necrophiliacs? They don't harm anything or anyone.
Leave them alone! They are tabooed and just want to live like they want!

King Claus
06-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Pedophiles - manipulation of children at the detriment of their mental/physical health
Necrophiliacs - Having sex with respected non-living objects despite lack of consent
Homosexuals - consensual sex with adults

As for the swastika things, if I see somebody wearing one, I instantly jump to the conclusion that they hate me, and want me gone. That is what it is a symbol for now, and although it may be sad for you Grenz, it's been tarnished by WW2.

You can say what you want but pedohiles, necrophilians and homosexuals are all mentally sick :)

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 12:36 PM
A failure? :rolleyes:

What's your problem with necrophiliacs? They don't harm anything or anyone.
Leave them alone! They are tabooed and just want to live like they want!

they violate somebody's body. it's doesn't matter to me if the person dead or not.

no consent, no sex.

Baluarte
06-08-2013, 12:37 PM
they violate somebodies body. it's doesn't matter to me if the person dead or not.

no consent, no sex.

If you don't like it, then don't do it nor think about it.
I'm not hurting anyone by doing a corpse.

After all, who would say no to this beauty:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/edma/edma0810/edma081000059/3754907-beautiful-woman-playing-dead-lying-on-the-stairs.jpg

Dombra
06-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Maybe all other couples where bastards?

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 12:38 PM
they violate somebody's body. it's doesn't matter to me if the person dead or not.

no consent, no sex.

Aha. What's your problem? If someone says "After my dead use me for whatever" there shouldn't be a problem! Especially for you!

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 12:38 PM

that's not the point.

Aha. What#s your problem? If someone says "After my dead use me for whatever" there shouldn't be a problem! Especially for you!

now that we could have a discussion about.

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 12:39 PM
that's not the point.

What is the point?

SkyBurn
06-08-2013, 12:40 PM

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/edma/edma0810/edma081000059/3754907-beautiful-woman-playing-dead-lying-on-the-stairs.jpg

First off, ew.

Secondly, those bodies cannot give consent. When they die, the consent passes to their loved ones and relatives. Which means by sleeping with them, you're violating the family's consent/wishes. The corpse is essentially their property.

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Re-opened

lamb
06-08-2013, 12:49 PM
I have no valuable input to this disturbing discussion, but it reminded me of this video. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmHZDpvtppU

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 12:51 PM
now that we could have a discussion about.

WHAT? O.o

And if someone is carrying a skull with him and kisses it all the time, there is no problem? And if you don't like it just look away?

Well fuck, you are REALLY liberal... O.o

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 12:52 PM
WHAT? O.o

And if someone is carrying a skull with him and kisses it all the time, there is no problem? And if you don't like it just look away?

Well fuck, you are REALLY liberal... O.o

:D, you're not the only one allowed to troll.

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 12:53 PM
:D

You aren't serious.... are you... ? O.o

I'm not trolling. I'm just comparing!

Homosexuality can be consensual, necrophilia too.
Where is the problem? Or do you feel morals? ;)

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 12:54 PM
You aren't serious.... are you... ? O.o

of course I am. I'm an evil liberal, trying to destroy the white race!

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 12:56 PM
I'm not trolling. I'm just comparing!

Homosexuality can be consensual, necrophilia too.
Where is the problem? Or do you feel morals? ;)

Baluarte
06-08-2013, 12:56 PM
of course I am. I'm an evil liberal, trying to destroy the white race!

Can you take it to the next level?
In Spain some leftist women have a nice plan. They get the immigrants to impregnate them so they can then argue they have a son to consider, and thus cannot be kicked from the country.

Are you ready for it?

morski
06-08-2013, 12:57 PM

wear it all you want, It's not my concern.

What about zoophilia, then? Sheep and goats actually like to copulate and can fall in love with humans.

Trun
06-08-2013, 12:59 PM
What about zoophilia, then? Sheep and goats actually like to copulate and can fall in love with humans.

I guess Uhtred and the Albos can enlighten us on this subject... :D

morski
06-08-2013, 01:01 PM

Bibby herself should have some insight on the matter being a resident of Scotland.:)

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 01:04 PM

I really don't think animals can comprehend the idea of a relationship, let alone a marriage.

lamb
06-08-2013, 01:05 PM

http://www.lolwtfcomics.com/upload/uploads/1348570246.jpg
And their offspring are adorable.

Baluarte
06-08-2013, 01:05 PM
I really don't think animals can comprehend the idea of a relationship, let alone a marriage.

Pinguins can.

morski
06-08-2013, 01:08 PM

No need of being able to discuss its philosophical aspects to stick with someone and enjoy their company.

Aredhel
06-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Necrophilia is a taboo in many societies, since most of the civilizations which exist believe and still believe that you have to respect to the people who have just past the way and obviously the act of copulating with a dead body is a lack of respect to the memory of the dead. We can't compare homosexuality and necrophilia it's like compare apples and oranges.

SkyBurn
06-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Corpse is a property of the closest relatives. Since they are supposed to take care of funeral and such, let's put it that way. They wouldn't agree with someone having sex with a corpse. Not to mention that practically no one would agree with being used that way after death. Practically No one would even think such an awful thing could be done to their bodies. It is purely disgusting. I guess necrophilia historically is mostly performed in wars when various other sick atrocities are done.

Yeah, I said that already :) great minds think alike!

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Necrophilia is a taboo in many societies, since most of the civilizations which exist believe and still believe that you have to respect to the people who have just past the way and obviously the act of copulating with a dead body is a lack of respect to the memory of the dead. We can compare homosexuality and necrophilia it's like compare apples and oranges.

No it's not.

Who says there is some after life and you should respect the dead? Conservatives and religions, enemies of the liberal ideas.

For liberals there isn't something compared like this and so there is no problem...

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Corpse is a property of the closest relatives. Since they are supposed to take care of funeral and such, let's put it that way. They wouldn't agree with someone having sex with a corpse. Not to mention that practically no one would agree with being used that way after death. Practically No one would even think such an awful thing could be done to their bodies. It is purely disgusting. I guess necrophilia historically is mostly practised in war time when various other sick atrocities are done.

Practically no one is a transgender. They have their rights.

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Practically no one is a transgender. They have their rights.

what do transgender people have to do this this?

Baluarte
06-08-2013, 01:30 PM

LGBTI

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 01:31 PM
LGBTI

you should notice there's no N or P or Z in it.

LGBTI
btw what does I stand for?

edit. must be inter-sex, sorry.

morski
06-08-2013, 01:33 PM
you should notice there's no N or P or Z in it.

btw what does I stand for?

Idiots probably.

Baluarte
06-08-2013, 01:35 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBTI#Variants

To recognize this inclusion, a popular variant adds the letter Q for those who identify as queer and/or are questioning their sexual identity as LGBTQ, recorded since 1996

On the one hand, some intersex people who want to be included in LGBT groups suggest an extended initialism LGBTI (recorded since 1999

And my favourite one:

FABGLITTER

(from Fetish such as the BDSM lifestyle community, Allies or poly-Amorous as in Polyamorous couples became more used, Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, Intersexed, Transgender, Transsexual Engendering Revolution or inter-Racial attraction

morski
06-08-2013, 01:36 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBTI#Variants

To recognize this inclusion, a popular variant adds the letter Q for those who identify as queer and/or are questioning their sexual identity as LGBTQ, recorded since 1996

On the one hand, some intersex people who want to be included in LGBT groups suggest an extended initialism LGBTI (recorded since 1999

And my favourite one:

FABGLITTER

(from Fetish such as the BDSM lifestyle community, Allies or poly-Amorous as in Polyamorous couples became more used, Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, Intersexed, Transgender, Transsexual Engendering Revolution or inter-Racial attraction

When will the Z be added?

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
And my favourite one:

FABGLITTER

according to google, its a name of a magazine. nothing more, lol

still I find this incredibly off-topic when it comes to necrophilia.

Permafrost
06-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Yes, however this argumentation that homosexuality should be legalized as it is a natural behaviour is in fact a double edged sword... because... surprise surprise, so is necrophilia!

I present to you evidence number one

Two male mallards which Moeliker believed were engaged in rape flight, a common motif in duck sexual behaviour, collided with his window. "When one died the other one just went for it and didn't get any negative feedback—well, didn't get any feedback," according to Moeliker, who described the event as "homosexual necrophilia." The case was reported scientifically in Deinsea 8-2001, along with photos,[89] and earned Moeliker an Ig Nobel Prize in biology, awarded for research that cannot or should not be reproduced.[90]

...and evidence number 2

Additionally, male cane toads have been documented (in Cane Toads: An Unnatural History) engaging in copulation with dead toads and inanimate objects.

And really, with society having such relativist approach these days, it wouldn't surprise me some time in the future they found a loophole in this 'consensus' problem regarding peadophilia and necrophilia...

I guess it all comes down whether or not you consider man to be a mere social animal, or something more...

Baluarte
06-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Off topic always happens.
Don't try to avoid it, just let it flow and interrupt when you see rule violation.

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 01:41 PM

It is a sexual minority. They don't harm anybody and are just a few persons. Like necrophiliacs.

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Yes, however this argumentation that homosexuality should be legalized as it is a natural behaviour is in fact a double edged sword... because... surprise surprise, so is necrophilia!

did I, or anyone else here use that argument?

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 01:43 PM
did I, or anyone else here use that argument?

No! And that's the point.

Why do you discriminate them?

Cleitus
06-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Du Gutmensch !

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 01:45 PM
No! And that's the point.

Why do you discriminate them?

my whole point is about consent. if there is none, your actions are comparable to rape.

this might sound crazy to you, but I don't like rape!

morski
06-08-2013, 01:46 PM
I agree with Migla that consent is needed in order to consider an act of copulation legit, thus necrophilia finds itself a bit in the twilight zone, since there's no consent, but also - no objection.

Still, I haven't seen any good arguments against zoophilia, especially considering how some animals show obvious consent with their behaviour.

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Du Gutmensch !

Haha sicher nicht! ;)

Aber wenn man schon so "modern" liberal ist muss man eben auch B sagen wenn man A fordert. Wenn ich sagen würde, dass Schwule ganz normal sind und man sie nicht diskriminieren darf, dann müsste ich das selbe auch über Nekrophile sagen.

Das machen die Liberalen aber eben nicht, anscheinend gibt es da eine moralische Grenze. Wenn man diese aber anerkennt, dann muss man auch anerkennen wenn meine moralische Grenze schon bei Homosexuellen erreicht ist.

Wobei die Grünen in der BRD ja auch der Pädophilie nicht so abgeneigt sind...

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 01:49 PM
my whole point is about consent. if there is none, your actions are comparable to rape.

this might sound crazy to you, but I don't like rape!

I don't like rape and homosexuality and necrophilia and pedophilia. For me all of them feel wrong.

For you there shouldn't be a problem if someone said "Use my body after my life"... But it seems that there is a problem. Why?

Permafrost
06-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Still, I haven't seen any good arguments against zoophilia, especially considering how some animals show obvious consent with their behaviour.

Then you implicitly gave an answer with this proposition... Consensus shouldn't be the only factor when determining sexually deviant behaviour.

Cleitus
06-08-2013, 01:50 PM
aha dort liegt also deine absicht.

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 01:50 PM
how can you tell that an animal is consenting?
animals will get hard-ons for toys, that doesn't mean they are giving you their consent.

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 01:51 PM
So if there is consent necrophilia is ok... O.o

morski
06-08-2013, 01:52 PM
how can you tell that an animal is consenting?
animals will get hard-ons for toys, that doesn't mean they are giving you their consent.

If one's not using any restraining measures while in the act then obviously the animal is not objecting.

I told you already, female sheep and goats do like to do it with people and reportedly show deep affection for the person in question.

morski
06-08-2013, 01:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRm8okHhapU

Now imagine this guy was actually up to it. The donkey is clearly "consenting". Then what?

Permafrost
06-08-2013, 01:56 PM
I told you already, female sheep and goats do like to do it with people and reportedly show deep affection for the person in question.

I wonder if they made some testing on this... like, you know, fMRI on the animal brain activity while they are...

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 01:57 PM
If one's not using any restraining measures while in the act then obviously the animal is not objecting.

consent is not the same as attraction or affection.

So if there is consent necrophilia is ok... O.o
ho can a dead body give consent?

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 01:58 PM

It can't but a living human can before he dies...

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 01:59 PM
It can't but a living human can before he dies...

that's not a reasonable argument. you could never know for certain.

morski
06-08-2013, 02:00 PM
consent is not the same as attraction or affection.

Check your visitor mssgs.

It cannot object either, no?

lamb
06-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Nobody even considers the possibility of having sex with animals or corpses being acceptable, you anti-gay people are the only ones who frequently mention such things. o.O

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 02:03 PM
that's not a reasonable argument. you could never know for certain.

Eh I can. I can ask him/her? :rolleyes:

Maybe he/she is a very liberal girl and thinks after death everything ends so why just lay down 6 feet under if you can bring joy in someones life...

Would it be ok for you?

Baluarte
06-08-2013, 02:04 PM
You could get him to sign that in his/her will xD

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 02:05 PM
It cannot object either, no?

lack of objection is not the same as consent, IMHO.

morski
06-08-2013, 02:06 PM
lack of objection is not the same as consent, IMHO.

I'd equate them.

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Nobody even considers the possibility of having sex with animals or corpses being acceptable, you anti-gay people are the only ones who frequently mention such things. o.O

Because the pro gay arguments aren't logical!

2 guys loving each other and don't harm anybody: That's ok!
Someone loves corpses and has the permission from the formal living human, nobody is harmed: Not ok and totally weird!

How? There has to be something that makes also liberals feel that necrophilia isn't ok. Let's call it moral.
But if you accept that there is moral THEN you have to accept also that some people have moral problems with homosexuality!

Baluarte
06-08-2013, 02:09 PM

Someone loves corpses and has the permission from the formal living human, nobody is harmed: Not ok and totally weird!

How? There has to be something that makes also liberals feel that necrophilia isn't ok. Let's call it moral.
But if you accept that there is moral THEN you have to accept also that some people have moral problems with homosexuality!

http://chatadelic.net/files/photo/40/17940_1324554921.jpg

lamb
06-08-2013, 02:09 PM

Why mention corpses and animals though, when nobody is trying to make sex with them socially acceptable? Why don't you stick to the actual topic you have issues with?

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 02:10 PM
I'd equate them.

I wouldn't.

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Why mention corpses and animals though, when nobody is trying to make sex with them socially acceptable? Why don't you stick to the actual topic you have issues with?

Because I don't understand why it' so important to make homosexuality acceptable but not comparable sexual minorities.

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Because I don't understand why it' so important to make homosexuality acceptable but not comparable sexual minorities.

because they are not comparable.

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 02:16 PM
because they are not comparable.

And why are they not comparable? :rolleyes:

morski
http://www.lolwtfcomics.com/upload/uploads/1348570246.jpg
And their offspring are adorable.

I wonder what would a bloke poking another bloke in his arse produce...

lamb
Other animals engage in homosexuality, but inter-species relationships or sex with other dead animals is not that common. I've actually never heard of them trying to mate with dead animals. Even if they did, I think humans are more capable of deciding what they want to be moral or not.

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 02:17 PM
And why are they not comparable? :rolleyes:

i already explained my position several times.

morski
06-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Other animals engage in homosexuality, but inter-species relationships or sex with other dead animals is not that common. I've actually never heard of them trying to mate with dead animals. Even if they did, I think humans are more capable of deciding what they want to be moral or not.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?83029-split-thread-necrophilia&p=1666745&viewfull=1#post1666745

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 02:25 PM
i already explained my position several times.

Shall I help you? I'm a gentleman, so I will:

Buffy:
" Dear beloved Grenzland, you were right!

Something inside me says that necrophilia isn't normal and the imagination is disgusting. It seems that even I as a liberal feminazi who hates the white race have some kind of morals. I think that's ok and shows that I'm a civilized human being. You also seem to have morals and so it's ok for me that you think homosexuality is unnatural. It's now ok for me even if I feel different because I hate the traditional family so much.

in love

your Buffy"

Smaug
06-08-2013, 02:25 PM

In Wales it is cultural, respect please! And Morski is right, sheep love humans, mainly Welsh people.

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 02:27 PM
In Wales it is cultural, respect please! And Morski is right, sheep love humans, mainly Welsh people.

I.... can't....even.... whatever.

lamb
06-08-2013, 02:27 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?83029-split-thread-necrophilia&p=1666745&viewfull=1#post1666745

It's really not that common in the wild. You see this with animals in captivity, just like you see homosexuality in animals living in crowded spaces. That donkey was a farm animal, so it wasn't living a natural life to begin with.

morski
06-08-2013, 02:29 PM
It's really not that common in the wild. You see this with animals in captivity, just like you see homosexuality in animals living in crowded spaces. That donkey was a farm animal. Donkeys are weird creatures anyway, they're sterile creations of human selective breeding.

Mules are, donkeys are not. Although I can't say what the beast in the video actually is.

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Shall I help you? I'm a gentleman, so I will:

Buffy:
" Dear beloved Grenzland, you were right!

Something inside me says that necrophilia isn't normal and the imagination is disgusting. It seems that even I as a liberal feminazi who hates the white race have some kind of morals. I think that's ok and shows that I'm a civilized human being. You also seem to have morals and so it's ok for me that you think homosexuality is unnatural. It's now ok for me even if I feel different because I hate the traditional family so much.

in love

your Buffy"

http://img.pandawhale.com/39215-grumpy-cat-no-INGA.jpeg

morski
06-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Ok, I realize the term zoophilia has negative connotations, so inter-species sexual relations would be better. And I'm all for it. Of course, bilateral consent is a must.:D

Edit: Or trilateral/multilateral for that matter.:D

lamb
06-08-2013, 02:31 PM
You're right, I confused mules and donkeys. Either way, I think it's doing that because it's living in captivity and maybe has nothing else to mate with..

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Ok, I realize the term zoophilia has negative connotations, so inter-species sexual relations would be better. And I'm all for it. Of course, bilateral consent is a must.:D

http://xboxoz360.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/mass-effect-20071107062922291.jpg

King Claus
06-08-2013, 02:32 PM

I think they are all mental deseases...

Baluarte
06-08-2013, 02:33 PM

I've actually studied political sociology and I can tell you there are three things for expanding the influence of LGBT lobby.

1) Political distraction.

Look at France. For the last 8 months, "Marriage for everyone" was the number one issue in the political media and agenda. Numbers keep pouring that show rising unemployment, loss of competitivity, failure of education, collapse of the pension system, and a systematic weakening of the French Armed Forces.

The government is powerless, it has its budget controlled by Brussels and its currency by the ECB. They've also done a lot of bargaining with trade unions and corporate lobbies. It's far far easier for them in this context, to drop a SOCIETAL (which is what the whole LGBT issue is after all) to divert attention:

Gay marriage is cheap, it doesn't cost the State money, it occupies people and it's polemic enough to hide corruption scandals and political inefficiency.

Curiously enough, while the first vote on gay marriage was in progress in the National Assembly, the Primer Minister completed and published the draft that will slash all long-term employment contracts. Obviously the press paid attention to the vote.

2) Boosting consumption.

Under our current socio-economic model, the n1 driving factor of economic activity is consumption by private citizens (often times through credit). It's important to boost it as much as possible, no matter the cost (Remember G.W Bush asked Americans to go shopping in the aftermath of 9/11?)

Legalizing homosexual marriage implies: 1) Halls and hotel lobbies will be booked for celebrations. 2) Suits, special outfits and interior decoration will be sold extensively for the "grooms" and "brides". 3) All sorts of gifts, and honeymoon trips will be bought to properly pay attention to the "special occassion". 4) City halls get to collect taxes for the administrative process.

3) Social demoralization and training for submission: Salaries are decreasing, unemployment is rising, crime is at its worst in decades (Refer to Laurent Oberton's "France Clockwork Orange"). People would naturally be disatisfied and would protest to defend their society.

Yet this kind of thing appears and disrupts their social conscience. What's there to defend if your family model is non-existant? How can you defend your social/class interests, when it is fractioned by shallow differences like urban subculture, sex style and ethnic origin.

Instead of staying together and fighting for the same goals, it's easier to "enjoy life" and let all your inner deviances free, after all "the world is going to hell and it's time to profit of whatever time you have left".

With this demoralization, you get a fractured community, that is more easily controlled ( no ideals), and just wants to satisfy its petty individual desires through "a good job" and fitting in with the system.

4) You give some jobs to otherwise useless LGBT lobbyists, and you satisify the desire of the homosexual population that wants to get married.
Just remember, that this population is the minority of a minority, since non-heterosexuals stable couples are calculated to be 0,6% of the total number of couples in France. Only a portion of them will actually take the step and get married, which makes the number eve lower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course the mainstream sheeple will only ever see reason number 4, and not even that, since they will not notice the role of the LGBT lobby, and will just think of the "Poor gay people".

morski
06-08-2013, 02:44 PM
By the way, Migla, you show a very strange aversion towards inter-species sexual relations having in mind the .gif in your signature.:D:p

Aunt Hilda
06-08-2013, 02:46 PM
By the way, Migla, you show a very strange aversion towards inter-species sexual relations having in mind the .gif in your signature.:D:p

oh god............. please don't. it's such a cute little picture, don't sexualise it.

morski
06-08-2013, 02:52 PM
oh god............. please don't. it's such a cute little picture, don't sexualise it.

Why its eyes are full of hope... :dev

mr. logan
06-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Animals who live in or near human environments tend to have homosexual behaviour. That is because of psychic parasitism. It is very uncommon in the wild.

morski
06-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Dolphins are known homos, though.

lamb
06-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Gay marriage is cheap, it doesn't cost the State money, it occupies people and it's polemic enough to hide corruption scandals and political inefficiency.

True, but I think some of those who occupied by it the most are those who greatly oppose it..ironic?
I never watch the news or pay attention to gay marriage news/debates.

Styggnacke
06-08-2013, 02:55 PM
The LGBT/HBTQ/random faggot acronym-movement here in Sweden tried to make pedophilia legal back in the 60's and 70's, so it's quite obvious that their ultimate goal is to make all sorts of perversions legal. I don't think they should have any rights or place in mainstream culture at all, and their disgusting parades should definitely be banned.

Baluarte
06-08-2013, 02:57 PM
True, but I think some of those who occupied by it the most are those who greatly oppose it..ironic?
I never watch the news or pay attention to gay marriage news/debates.

You have to remember the lambda citizen is never the target of this kind of policy. They don't think about you or your family when they create this type of legislation.

This is aimed at satisfying particular interest groups and a large portion of the leftist press, while galvanizing the mainstream right-wing equivalent against it. Universal diversion of political activity.

Grenzland
06-08-2013, 03:04 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/39215-grumpy-cat-no-INGA.jpeg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0149yhDaC1qc14ak.gif

lamb
06-08-2013, 03:07 PM
You have to remember the lambda citizen is never the target of this kind of policy. They don't think about you or your family when they create this type of legislation.

This is aimed at satisfying particular interest groups and a large portion of the leftist press, while galvanizing the mainstream right-wing equivalent against it. Universal diversion of political activity.

Lambda? Well, by discussing gay marriage on these forums we've all fallen for the diversion, we could be doing anything more productive right now..

The media outlets apparently want people to get absorbed with the topic, it's good to divide people so they have something to argue about and continue watching the news. Whether it's political or not is another thing, but the more people they get to watch their TV channels and read their websites, the more revenue they gain. It could simply be business influencing public opinions and fueling political changes.

Baluarte
06-08-2013, 03:10 PM
^^ A valid thought. Probably should unsusbscribe from this thread since I've said everything that I needed to say last page ;)

Alenka
06-08-2013, 03:23 PM

Secondly, those bodies cannot give consent. When they die, the consent passes to their loved ones and relatives. Which means by sleeping with them, you're violating the family's consent/wishes. The corpse is essentially their property.
Rather flawed concept IMO. What if the family consents? Or better yet, what if the necrophiliac is a family member of the corpse? xD

Don't get me wrong - I agree this is ewww. But I also think you may have made things sound more simple than they are.

mr. logan
06-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Here is a page with data about scandinavian animal brothels and sex crimes against animals around the world. CAUTION Graphic content. Women and girls, please stay away.

http://www.occupyforanimals.org/animal-rape-and-animal-brothel.html

Permafrost
06-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Dolphins are known homos, though.

They're also one of the few species who have sex for reasons other than proper reproduction.

Roy
06-08-2013, 06:42 PM

... So you would have nothing against it if it was somebody related to you, seriously?

Han Cholo
06-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Zoophilia can indeed be compared to Homosexuality. I definately believe animals are capable of concent, not in the complex human form but they instinctively know what is good or bad for them. I've seen documentaries of negro farmer in Colombia where they sodomize their donkeys as a rite to get into maturity, and the donkey doesn't complain, just keeps chewing, and the owners show what appear to be signs of affections towards them. It's widely accepted there and women often complain men prefer the donkeys to them.

What? Are you liberal enough to accept males kissing and dressing kinky and provocative but not liberal enough to accept some donkey love?!?