PDA

View Full Version : Bosniak woman fighting to remove church form her land

Pages : [1] 2

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 03:51 AM
She has been fighting against the orthodox church for over 15 years,refusing to sell the land that could have made her a rich woman.She said "the church will be out,if i die,then my kids will continue to fight against the church".She is a true bosnian hero!!

The House Fata Didn't Build

Fata Orlovic is a 70-year-old Bosnian widow. Hers is one of the most intriguing and dramatic war stories of modern times.

Fata's suffering reflects the plight of many Bosnian war refugees still fighting for justice.

Muhamed Durakovic said during the war Srebrenica
looked like "one huge concentration camp"

Her hometown of Konjevic Polje was overrun by Bosnian Serb forces. Her family was separated and decimated in the fighting.

When she returned in 1999, her house had been occupied by an Orthodox priest and a church had been built on her front lawn.

Though the priest has left, the church remains.

She has been fighting to have the church removed ever since. She even won a court ruling agreeing that the church should be removed.

Fata's continued fight to get her land back has even seen her accused of disturbing the religious harmony of the area. She has been beaten and stabbed, and is constantly threatened.

Yet she fights on, determined to get justice or die trying.

Through her story, Al Jazeera presenter Sami Zeidan exposes the ongoing tensions in the aftermath of the Bosnian war.

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 03:53 AM
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/aljazeeracorrespondent/2012/10/201210311243956401.html

Loki
06-10-2013, 03:55 AM
That's a principled woman. She thinks for the long-term, and didn't just make a quick buck out of it.

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 03:57 AM
That's a principled woman. She thinks for the long-term, and didn't just make a quick buck out of it.

Yes it has become symbolical,for both the serbs and bosniaks, so the serbian authorities wanted to buy it for millions but she refused.Some people would take the money and live a rich life

ChocolateFace
06-10-2013, 04:02 AM
Respect for her

Pontios
06-10-2013, 04:06 AM
Why not go and replace the hundreds of Churches that were destroyed by them first before they go and complain about a Church being on "their" land.

Many lost their lives from both sides, she's not the only one.

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 04:07 AM
Why not go and replace the hundreds of Churches that were destroyed by them first before they go and complain about a Church being on "their" land.

Its her land ,her land...imagine i come to your land and where once your house was i build a mosque lol

I am surprised no one bombed the church down till now

Pontios
06-10-2013, 04:14 AM
Its her land ,her land...imagine i come to your land and where once your house was i build a mosque lol

If I was a Bosnian or a Serb and this happened, I would not say anything. This is clearly just to go against Christianity. The house is gone now, what is she going to do? Rebuilt her house there? What does she need the land for? What is she gonna do on it? The house is gone and is just memories now, there's no reason to want that land so badly other than to fight the Church out of hatred...

Either way, I respect her and her fight, but it is not necessary, it will only cause conflict. If that was me in her position, I wouldn't say anything because I would know the same could have happened to Christians as well.

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 04:16 AM
LOL,it is huge land,she comes from a rich family from before the war,she built a new house next to the church,and wont let the church be her "unwanted neighbour" on her own land

Anyway,you so blind to support everything a serb does even if it is clearly wrong?

Pontios
06-10-2013, 04:21 AM
LOL,it is huge land,she comes from a rich family from before the war,she built a new house next to the church,and wont let the church be her "unwanted neighbour" on her own land

Anyway,you so blind to support everything a serb does even if it is clearly wrong?

I understand her and that she's in pain still from what happened, but like I said, in her position I would move on not to create any conflict as this is clearly doing now. I would avoid the conflict if I was her, it only increases the tension between Serbs and Bosnians. I would say the same to anyone regardless of their ethnicity if they were in the same situation.

I am sure she's not the only one in that situation, and from the opposite side, I am sure there could be the same, but what if everyone started fighting Mosques and Churches built on their land today... It would not look pretty...

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 04:22 AM
Not everyone is like you,people usually want what is theirs.How pathethic is it? they have the church there,but she does not allow them to come in there?

Pontios
06-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Not everyone is like you,people usually want what is theirs.How pathethic is it? they have the church there,but she does not allow them to come in there?

I am just suggesting a solution to this. I am not saying she is wrong to want her land, but sometimes we have to make sacrifices for peace.

Methmatician
06-10-2013, 04:38 AM
I understand her and that she's in pain still from what happened, but like I said, in her position I would move on not to create any conflict as this is clearly doing now. I would avoid the conflict if I was her, it only increases the tension between Serbs and Bosnians. I would say the same to anyone regardless of their ethnicity if they were in the same situation.

I am sure she's not the only one in that situation, and from the opposite side, I am sure there could be the same, but what if everyone started fighting Mosques and Churches built on their land today... It would not look pretty...

It's not like she was compensated for being driven off her land. She's only wanting what was taken from her. This happened a lot during the war, houses were repopulated with other families and the original families were forced to move somewhere else.

Pontios
06-10-2013, 05:03 AM
It's not like she was compensated for being driven off her land. She's only wanting what was taken from her. This happened a lot during the war, houses were repopulated with other families and the original families were forced to move somewhere else.

Exactly. This happen from both sides, this is why I believe it is better to leave things the way they are rather than create conflict. That is how I view it. I am not saying it is 100% the correct nor fair, but it is the best solution in my opinion to not cause further conflicts. Do you guys realize this is a religious building right... It's not just some house or some business you can knock down and people will not react...

CrystalMaiden
06-10-2013, 05:05 AM
I am just suggesting a solution to this. I am not saying she is wrong to want her land, but sometimes we have to make sacrifices for peace.

No need for anymore sacrifices on her side.

Pontios
06-10-2013, 05:14 AM
What would you guys do if a Serbian women had land that belonged to her but a Mosque was built on it and she wanted to have it removed... What would your reactions be to hearing that? Let's just say it was 100% the same exact situation, but it was a Serbian women, and a Mosque instead of a Church... I am just interested to hear your thoughts on that. :)

Would you be defending her the same way you are defending this Bosnian women because she is right?

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 05:21 AM
What would you guys do if a Serbian women had land that belonged to her but a Mosque was built on it and she wanted to have it removed... What would your reactions be to hearing that? Let's just say it was 100% the same exact situation, but it was a Serbian women, and a Mosque instead of a Church... I am just interested to hear your thoughts on that. :)

Would you be defending her the same way you are defending this Bosnian women because she is right?

We had a similar situation when a mosque was built on christan land,it was destroyed

Gods house cant be on "stolen land"

CrystalMaiden
06-10-2013, 05:22 AM
What would you guys do if a Serbian women had land that belonged to her but a Mosque was built on it and she wanted to have it removed...

That happened and we tore it down.

Now for the peace sake, they have to do it :)

Pontios
06-10-2013, 05:28 AM
That happened and we tore it down.

Now for the peace sake, they have to do it :)

I see. Were there any conflicts over that though? I mean I doubt people would react calmly to having a religious building tore down...

CrystalMaiden
06-10-2013, 05:31 AM
I see. Were there any conflicts over that though? I mean I doubt people would react calmly to having a religious building tore down...

No fuss at all, we just took down our illegal structure no big issue. Afterwards we just fucked the Croats over their permits for religious buildings in Sarajevo and the rest of Bosniak majority municipalities :)

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 06:16 AM
No fuss at all, we just took down our illegal structure no big issue. Afterwards we just fucked the Croats over their permits for religious buildings in Sarajevo and the rest of Bosniak majority municipalities :)

Hahahha learn from us

Methmatician
06-10-2013, 07:26 AM
Exactly. This happen from both sides, this is why I believe it is better to leave things the way they are rather than create conflict. That is how I view it. I am not saying it is 100% the correct nor fair, but it is the best solution in my opinion to not cause further conflicts. Do you guys realize this is a religious building right... It's not just some house or some business you can knock down and people will not react...

The only disturbance of peace is coming from the people that are harassing, stabbing and threatening her. All she's doing is trying to get an illegally constructed building of her property. If the government is willing to pay her millions to sell the land, then why can't they use that money to just build another church somewhere close but not on her property without her permission?

Queen B
06-10-2013, 09:57 AM
If it is her land, she does well to protect it, but the question is .... if it was a mosque she would have react the same? If so, she is just a hypocrite.

Loki
06-10-2013, 10:00 AM
If it is her land, she does well to protect it, but the question is .... if it was a mosque she would have react the same? If so, she is just a hypocrite.

No, because in Bosnia, religious buildings are used to mark territories. Sad but true.

Queen B
06-10-2013, 10:08 AM
No, because in Bosnia, religious buildings are used to mark territories. Sad but true.
So, she is an hypocrite. Her problem isn't that they used her land, but that they used it for a church.
People being blinded by religion, sad.

Methmatician
06-10-2013, 10:18 AM
So, she is an hypocrite. Her problem isn't that they used her land, but that they used it for a church.
People being blinded by religion, sad.

It doesn't matter what religious building it is, it was illegally constructed and it's a reminder to her of when she was driven off her land because of religious differences.

Queen B
06-10-2013, 10:23 AM
It doesn't matter what religious building it is, it was illegally constructed and it's a reminder to her of when she was driven off her land because of religious differences.
I agree on that, that's why i made that question.
''Would she react the same if it was a mosque instead''?
If yes, well done.
If not, she is a hypocrite.
F.e. I wouldn't like it eitherway, because they would use my land without my permission.

safinator
06-10-2013, 10:24 AM
She could become rich instead she fights for a stupid religion, not a smart woman at all!

Methmatician
06-10-2013, 10:25 AM
F.e. I wouldn't like it eitherway, because they would use my land without my permission.

That's her argument.

Queen B
06-10-2013, 10:35 AM
That's her argument.
Her argument is that they built a church without her permission, not that they build - general - without her permission.
In that case, she is a religious freak.

meAyin-sixteen
06-10-2013, 10:41 AM

lf you start every sentence with the word “if,“ you could end up questioning yourself; What if l never existed at all?

Anglojew
06-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Amazing what a Bosnian can be proud of.

Methmatician
06-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Her argument is that they built a church without her permission, not that they build - general - without her permission.

:picard1: The article is identifying the building. "A building" is too general for journalism.

Queen B
06-10-2013, 10:54 AM
lf you start every sentence with the word “if,“ you could end up questioning yourself; What if l never existed at all?
I m not a native english speaker, if you look my posts, they always have grammar errors :(
Let me say it better:
Since it is her land, she does well to protect it, but the question is ....
if it was a mosque instead of church, she would have react the same?

CrystalMaiden
06-10-2013, 11:05 AM

It's HER land, she can be whatever she wants to be on it :)

CrystalMaiden
06-10-2013, 11:06 AM

Are moral values so foreign to you Jews?

CrystalMaiden
06-10-2013, 11:08 AM

Ofcurse she would be more welcoming of it.

The people who went in those mosques didn't force her out of her home! So why don't you stop with your Greko two faced bull and go post counter threads to Greeks shagging goats or what ever :p

meAyin-sixteen
06-10-2013, 11:13 AM
I m not a native english speaker, if you look my posts, they always have grammar errors :(
Let me say it better:

l am not a nating English spikyr too, so don“t worry :)

The problem is that you assume (when there is no ground to assume) she is a hypocrite and by doing so you relativise the Serb crime.

...And what if Hitler turned out a Jew? Would we...?

Queen B
06-10-2013, 11:14 AM
It's HER land, she can be whatever she wants to be on it :)
Of course. I didn't doubt that.
I just said that is sad that people are driven by religions.

Ofcurse she would be more welcoming of it.
The people who went in those mosques didn't force her out of her home! So why don't you stop with your Greko two faced bull and go post counter threads to Greeks shagging goats or what ever :p
Calm down girl, this is not Muslim world to shut up someone you don't agree with.
There is a free forum with free speech, I can comment wherever I want.
I didn't insult anyone, neither you, but you did. Lack of arguments or lack of manners?

CrystalMaiden
06-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Of course. I didn't doubt that.
I just said that is sad that people are driven by religions.

:lol:

She is only motivated to remove an illegal structure off her land, one of the same structures in which Serbs were blessed before they casted her out of her home.

epirot
06-10-2013, 12:57 PM
^^^ Federacija was built on ethnic cleansing. Lots of muslims living in RS/Brcko. Roughly any serbs in FBiH. In muslim inhabited areas it is unbearable to live as the freaking "Imami" or whatever this dumpfuck arab-sounding priest is called is yelling like theres no tomorrow often as early as 6 AM... A shame for modern europe to feed islamic extremism in the heart of the balkans... Bosnia used to be the land of culture/film/music/rock'n'roll... now its turned into a freaking arab middle eastern shithole where most of the citizens are immigrants in Austria/Sweden/Germany...

So, i would say to this old lady : fuck you bitch.

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Why is a Muslim woman campaigning? Her husband should slap back to her senses. Bosnians are like dumb and dumber. Is Islam just window dressing for them to separate from Serbs?

Looks like it.

Annihilus
06-10-2013, 01:05 PM
She should start using the church as a stable, that's what I would do.

Lucifer
06-10-2013, 01:06 PM
her house her church, she technicaly has the right to destroy it because you have the right to destroy what's your property, but she is too civilized it seems.

Lucifer
06-10-2013, 01:07 PM

you zhid would take the money for sure.

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 01:08 PM

That's why your kind, from men to women to children were killed from the Balkans back in 1800s.

Annihilus
06-10-2013, 01:16 PM
That's why your kind, from men to women to children were killed from the Balkans back in 1800s.

No, first they are not my kind (not that it matters). They were killed because you are a bunch of religious idiots over there. If you all had started using your mosques and churches as stables there would be peace and war would never have happened.

They are your kind, they just happen to follow a different version of the same semitic religion.

Queen B
06-10-2013, 01:18 PM
She should make it look more homely to her ? :laugh:

Annihilus
06-10-2013, 01:19 PM
She should make it look more homely to her ? :laugh:

Animals, even the kind you keep in stables make great company.

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 01:20 PM
No, first they are not my kind (not that it matters). They were killed because you are a bunch of religious idiots over there. If you all had started using your mosques and churches as stables there would be peace and war would never have happened.

They are your kind, they just happen to follow a different version of the same semitic religion.

I won't make distinctions. Whatever shade of turkic blood you are, you are foreigner in Balkans and any disrespect you give to natives we will want to kill you.

Annihilus
06-10-2013, 01:22 PM
I won't make distinctions. Whatever shade of turkic blood you are, you are foreigner in Balkans and any disrespect you give to natives we will want to kill you.

Good that I won't be visiting anytime soon.

Gospodine
06-10-2013, 01:29 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-v0llcplZHx0/UUNFxf98eYI/AAAAAAAAEDo/7h-aipOWI-s/s640/KeyboardWarriors.jpg

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 01:31 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-v0llcplZHx0/UUNFxf98eYI/AAAAAAAAEDo/7h-aipOWI-s/s640/KeyboardWarriors.jpg

I know you make fun, but I speak from my heart. Hence why I use my name and picture. Now what do you use but anonymous internet identity to hide behind?

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Let me say it better:

Its not important,she does whatever she wants with her own land

Gospodine
06-10-2013, 02:36 PM
I know you make fun, but I speak from my heart.

More like you speak from years of exposure to bad Serbian rap music and compilation videos of your favourite Serb war figures on YouTube.

Hence why I use my name and picture.

So you actually want to look like that? Interesting.

Now what do you use but anonymous internet identity to hide behind?

САМО САНАТОРИЈИ СРБИНА СПАСАВА!

epirot
06-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Gospodine belongs to the rare species that self-identifies as "yugoslav", speaks in a judgemental manner about Serbs (indirectly implying no affiliation to Serbs), but denies the fact that it was non-Serbs who killed his yugoslavia :picard1:

Trun
06-10-2013, 02:46 PM

It's time for you to stop posting here and to slam your head to the ground and pray to The Great Kebab!

Gospodine
06-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Gospodine belongs to the rare species that self-identifies as "yugoslav", judgemental to Serbs (and obviously non-Serb in the strict meaning) at the same time, but denies the fact that it was non-Serbs who killed his yugoslavia

Cool story "Vlaho-Greko-Slav" :lol:

Now that you failed at English comprehension; what does this have to do with the fact that "Stefan Dusan" (a.k.a. Thraex/Guapo/SILNI) is another fake nationalist from the diaspora who's never been back and doesn't speak Serbian?

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 02:49 PM
More like you speak from years of exposure to bad Serbian rap music and compilation videos of your favourite Serb war figures on YouTube.

So you actually want to look like that? Interesting.

САМО САНАТОРИЈИ СРБИНА СПАСАВА!

It's not what I want to look, it's what I am. And I have no shame even in little bit. I also have no fear, unlike you who is to afraid to even post one ounce of identity yet insults behind anonymous identity.

My full name: Stefan Dusan Progovac
My address here in USA: 9851 Meadowglen, Apt 42, Houston TX 77042 (before I move back to Kosovo this August 2nd)
My cell number: 313 930 3569 (here in USA).

What I say, I put the full force of my identity behind.

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Cool story "Vlaho-Greko-Slav" :lol:

Now that you failed at English comprehension; what does this have to do with the fact that "Stefan Dusan" (a.k.a. Thraex/Guapo/SILNI) is another fake nationalist from the diaspora who's never been back and doesn't speak Serbian?

You're free to call my cell number and I will speak with you in pure Serbian. I have lived in Kosovo since I was 12 years old. I moved out in 1999, born in 1987.

Gospodine
06-10-2013, 03:05 PM
What I say, I put the full force of my identity behind.

Christ... I hit a nerve?

The debate wasn't about whether you have a house or a cellphone, but rather the fact that you talk like a classic armchair general who's never tasted one iota of the things he so passionately rants on about.

You moved out of Kosovo in 1999 huh? And you're vomiting up verbal diarrhea on here about advocating ethnic cleansing having come from a family who was forced to flee due to very similar circumstances?
What a hypocrite and an idiot.

And just for the record, "Stefan Dusan Silni Progovac Uros the Fourth"... http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

I take anything, anyone says on here with a grain of salt and that includes your supposed identity; particularly when you're getting this sensitive about it.

Methmatician
06-10-2013, 03:05 PM
It's not what I want to look, it's what I am. And I have no shame even in little bit. I also have no fear, unlike you who is to afraid to even post one ounce of identity yet insults behind anonymous identity.

http://lofifly.com/wp-content/uploads/Inter-tough-guy-April.jpg

Methmatician
06-10-2013, 03:09 PM
My cell number: 313 930 3569 (here in USA).

Isn't the area code '313' for Detroit, Michigan? Not Houston, Texas?

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Christ... I hit a nerve?

The debate wasn't about whether you have a house or a cellphone, but rather the fact that you talk like a classic armchair general who's never tasted one iota of the things he so passionately rants on about.

You moved out of Kosovo in 1999 huh? And you're vomiting up verbal diarrhea on here about advocating ethnic cleansing having come from a family who was forced to flee due to very similar circumstances?
What a hypocrite and an idiot.

And just for the record, "Stefan Dusan Silni Progovac Uros the Fourth"... http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

I take anything, anyone says on here with a grain of salt and that includes your supposed identity; particularly when you're getting this sensitive about it.

You're free to contact me if you doubt it. Progovac is name of our village that is now Prugoc. It's from that village we got our name.

My mother took me out of Kosovo because she thought I would have better life in USA. But Kosovo is in my blood and I will return. I have no problems with "ethnic cleansing." If Albanians win, they win. But they did not win, NATO did. So there is unfinished business and blood debts to go around.

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Isn't the area code '313' for Detroit, Michigan? Not Houston, Texas?

Yes, we first moved to Detroit Michigan. Now as an adult I live in Houston, Texas. Lot's of Albanians lived moved there too, from Kosovo. Especially Hamtramck. I kept my cell number as I moved. Give me a call if you don't believe me.

Methmatician
06-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Yes, we first moved to Detroit Michigan. Now as an adult I live in Houston, Texas. Lot's of Albanians lived moved there too, from Kosovo. Especially Hamtramck. I kept my cell number as I moved. Give me a call if you don't believe me.

I'm not going to pay for a long distance call just to prove that you're the arsehole that you claim to be :rolleyes2:

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 03:13 PM
I'm not going to pay for a long distance call just to prove that you're tha arsehole that you claim to be :rolleyes2:

Skype is very cheap. For 1 USD you can confirm it. In Australia that's nothing.

Gospodine
06-10-2013, 03:18 PM
I have no problems with "ethnic cleansing."

You have no problems with the murder of innocent civilians?

So then why don't you support the NATO bombing of Serbia? Surely that's very hypocritical of you to support murdering civilians to achieve political objectives in Bosnia and Kosovo but not to support NATO bombing Serbia to achieve much the same?

If Albanians win, they win. But they did not win, NATO did.

I'm well aware of that but thank you Cpt. Obvious.

And yet despite this your family lived in and leeched off the United States, the very same country that was instrumental in destroying Yugoslavia and Serbia?

I stand by my original assessment: fake nationalist.

So there is unfinished business and blood debts to go around.

Blood debts are something Albanian culture still carries to this day but that is largely absent from the civilised world. I think you might have some questionable blood in your ancestry you're over-compensating for.

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 03:27 PM
You have no problems with the murder of innocent civilians?

So then why don't you support the NATO bombing of Serbia? Surely that's very hypocritical of you to support murdering civilians to achieve political objectives in Bosnia and Kosovo but not to support NATO bombing Serbia to achieve much the same?

I don't support anyone killing my nation. However, if NATO wants to colonize us, I want Serbs to fight back and kill NATO troops. One of the biggest sadness in my heart is that enough NATO troops have died. If someone kills a Serb, our soul is only at peace if he or his close relative is killed in retaliation.

And yet despite this your family lived in and leeched off the United States, the very same country that was instrumental in destroying Yugoslavia and Serbia?

At 12 years old I can't control my mother. But all she did was collect social security and benefits here in America. leech hurts state, doesn't help it. My mother celebrated 9/11, that's how much we like America. 3,000 dead Serbs in bombs, 3000 dead Americans in bombs.

Blood debts are something Albanian culture still carries to this day but that is largely absent from the civilised world. I think you might have some questionable blood in your ancestry you're over-compensating for.

Blood debts are neither Serbian or Albanian. They are foreign to Albanians from south as they are to Serbs from north. But rest assured, we practiced it for ages. My grandfather was killed, outside of bar, in one. He went through 12 feuds allegedly before this one killed him. My own father was killed in one. It's part of our culture and common sense. When someone hurts you, you hurt them back.

Gospodine
06-10-2013, 03:40 PM
My mother celebrated 9/11, that's how much we like America. 3,000 dead Serbs in bombs, 3000 dead Americans in bombs.

Okay.

Maybe you should just quit while you're ahead.

But all she did was collect social security and benefits here in America.

Without which you and your family would be scrubbing toilets for African-level minimum wage or be back in Mitrovica/Kursumlija selling 2nd-hand goods by the side of the road.

But by all means... continue to dig your hole of moral bankruptcy a little deeper.

When someone hurts you, you hurt them back.

The right to self defence is natural but it is also proportional in most societies. Extrajudicial assassination and inter-generational clan warfare is something practiced in 3rd-world shitholes by primitive societies; which Kosovo now is.

Good luck with returning there by the way. I'm sure a guy as tough as you, with your zirconium earrings and gelled hair, will have no problems sleeping in one-room shacks, eating stale bread, digging ditches and trying to keep your kidneys intact.

Loki
06-10-2013, 03:41 PM
I have no problems with "ethnic cleansing." If Albanians win, they win. But they did not win, NATO did. So there is unfinished business and blood debts to go around.

:picard1:

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Good luck with returning there by the way. I'm sure a guy as tough as you will have no problems sleeping in one-room shacks, eating stale bread, digging ditches and trying to keep your kidneys intact.

I still have family there. I'm actually returning to get married.

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Good luck with returning there by the way. I'm sure a guy as tough as you, with your zirconium earrings and gelled hair, will have no problems sleeping in one-room shacks, eating stale bread, digging ditches and trying to keep your kidneys intact.

That's not an earring, that's the corner of my phone. Nor have I ever gelled my hair. You insult me, but are too coward to show your face. You have no innate sense of honor. You're a woman in other words.

Gospodine
06-10-2013, 03:56 PM
I still have family there. I'm actually returning to get married.

I'll assume for a moment this is all true (and hilarious as well)... why on Earth would you return to Kosovo though? It's a shithole through and through and it's run by people who not only hate Serbs but have institutionalized their discrimination.

It's economically worse off than most Middle Eastern and North African nations.

What on Earth do you think you're going to change? You want to raise a family in Kosovo?

You really are a true American. Only some American from a go-nowhere state like Michigan would be this naively idealistic and cocksure.

You insult me, but are too coward to show your face. You have no innate sense of honor. You're a woman in other words.

^ This sounds like an angry Pashtun talking to me from Kandahar; not a Serb talking to me from the United States.

Keep wearing your primitivism like a badge of honour and shouting at the sky for all the injustices done to Serbs throughout history; I'm sure things will pick up for you.

In the mean time; you're providing some much needed comedy relief around here.

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 04:01 PM
I'll assume for a moment this is all true (and hilarious as well)... why on Earth would you return to Kosovo though? It's a shithole through and through and it's run by people who not only hate Serbs but have institutionalized their discrimination.

It's economically worse off than most Middle Eastern and North African nations.

What on Earth do you think you're going to change? You want to raise a family in Kosovo?

You really are a true American. Only an American would be this naively idealistic and cocksure.

I was married in America at 22. We had one kid. We were in auto accident and both my wife and daughter (Maria) died. I was hospitalized but I became fine. I'm going to Kosovo because my family has arranged me another bride. But in honesty I want to fight, and I'm looking for an excuse to get myself involved somehow. We will see if I have the true spirit as in my name.

I don't expect you to understand, no do I care.

^ This sounds like an angry Pashtun talking to me from Kandahar; not a Serb talking to me from the United States.

Keep wearing your primitivism like a badge of honour and shouting at the sky for all the injustices done to Serbs throughout history; I'm sure things will pick up for you.

In the mean time; you're providing some much needed comedy relief around here.

If you know anything about Serbs, true Serbs, not the lale from north, it's that we value freedom and honor above all else.

Gospodine
06-10-2013, 04:11 PM
I was married in America at 22. We had one kid. We were in auto accident and both my wife and daughter (Maria) died. I was hospitalized but I became fine. I'm going to Kosovo because my family has arranged me another bride.

This is too weird for me.

You must think throwing these tales out into the public domain makes you more sympathetic. It doesn't. It just makes it obvious that you have psychological issues.

But in honesty I want to fight, and I'm looking for an excuse to get myself involved somehow. We will see if I have the true spirit as in my name.

Fight what? KFOR roadblocks/checkpoints? You really don't know what's going to happen when you bring a knife to a gunfight?

I don't expect you to understand, no do I care.

No I understand but it's still retarded that you've gotten to where you are today, after much struggle and hardship and you want to throw it all away for some shitty patch of dirt that no one cares about, not even the most diehard, real-life Chetniks.

If you know anything about Serbs, true Serbs, not the lale from north, it's that we value freedom and honor above all else.

Noble.

Everything else you've said is complete bullshit though and you're a reprehensible sick fuck hypocrite.

Lena
06-10-2013, 04:50 PM

Excuse me, sir! What's wrong with 'Lale' from North? lol

druga stvar, ne vidim razlog da se pravdas ikome ovde.

Lena
06-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Yes it has become symbolical,for both the serbs and bosniaks, so the serbian authorities wanted to buy it for millions but she refused.Some people would take the money and live a rich life

I safely guess they offered million of dinars lol. Pls, cut the nonsense.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44075000/jpg/_44075354_church_bbc203x220.jpg
The church is lovely, but illegally built. I think there's a law (Balkan lawyers help here) at least that's what we learnt, IF the illegal property value exceeds the value of the land by X (certain amount) times, court will allow money compensation. Sounds logical to me.

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 05:04 PM
thats what they said,its all in media,you can find it

Lena
06-10-2013, 05:09 PM
thats what they said,its all in media,you can find it

I hope you understand that it's not true. Government is not in such a business and it would be very illegal. I always laugh at such a stories 'gov offered huge amounts of $ for this or that'.

Graham
06-10-2013, 05:09 PM
People shouldn't have their land stolen, doesn't matter if it's a church, mosque or supermarket. Knock it down.

Lena
06-10-2013, 05:13 PM
People shouldn't have their land stolen, doesn't matter if it's a church, mosque or supermarket.

Her land is not stolen, she only has an illegally built church on her land, one chunk of her property.

Nox-C
06-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Bomb it

Lucifer
06-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Her land is not stolen, she only has an illegally built church on her land, one chunk of her property.

it is her land her right, she should ask this to be moved/destroyed whatever.

Cokolino
06-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Of course, being built on someone elses land, that building must be relocated.
This is just one example actually. Another church of this kind is being built
right next to the Srebrenica memorial. About three meters from a mass grave.
The Srebrenica municipality council offered land for the church on another location
closer to the serbian villages, yet it is being built in plain sight, very visible from
the memorial. The reason is all too clear for most of us.

Lena
06-10-2013, 05:17 PM
it is her land her right, she should ask this to be moved/destroyed whatever.

Read post #78, can't repeat my self.

Guapo
06-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Animals, even the kind you keep in stables make great company.

Turks like ducks :lmao:

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/man-rapes-duck-in-turkish-village-.aspx?pageID=238&nid=30133

Lucifer
06-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Read post #78, can't repeat my self.

i doubt such law exists, that would mean that the side which is wealthier prevails on the other one.

Guapo
06-10-2013, 05:25 PM
i doubt such law exists, that would mean that the side which is wealthier prevails on the other one.

bosniak govt received money for sure, shes angry and they turned it around to look as if shes anti-christian. Typical media making issues.

Cokolino
06-10-2013, 05:25 PM
It`s the symbolism of it, that also matters, she was driven out of her home,
familymembers killed, and when she returned that building was waiting for her.
Of course she wants it off her land. Its her way to stand up to those that
wanted her gone, or dead.

Guapo
06-10-2013, 05:27 PM
People will believe everything they read lol

Lena
06-10-2013, 05:35 PM

Such a law exists, I'm sure about it, but I don't recall every single word of it. Let me give you an example; If someone crosses your property line and builds a house which is let's say one meter in your property, the court will allow money compensation, due to value of the house, especially if not done intentionally but by mistake of surveyor etc. etc. There are numerous examples of exceptions of the law some are known as-grandfathered in.

Lucifer
06-10-2013, 05:41 PM
Such a law exists, I'm sure about it, but I don't recall every single word of it. Let me give you an example; If someone crosses your property line and builds a house which is let's say one meter in your property, the court will allow money compensation, due to value of the house, especially if not done intentionally but by mistake of surveyor etc. etc. There are numerous examples of exceptions of the law some are known as-grandfathered in.

yes, but this church was build on purpose on muslim land, they chased the muslims and build it as a symbol
your people use to say where is a serb grave this is serb land, in this case you can change grave by church.
if it's your land and someone build something on it, without your approuval, you have 3 options :
either you buy it, either you sell your land either you ask the removal/demolition.
she won't buy it, nor sell her land so there is only one option remaining.

Tyfani
06-10-2013, 05:44 PM

if you came in my own land and you built anything while I was away, you'd be in a big trouble even if you built an orphanage. If the land is public property tho, I think she is whining for nothing. (you know, old people some times forget what is theirs and what not)

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 05:46 PM
if you came in my own land and you built anything while I was away, you'd be in a big trouble even if you built an orphanage. If the land is public property tho, I think she is whining for nothing. (you know, old people some times forget what is theirs and what not)

Its not public,its hers ...her dead husbands

Lena
06-10-2013, 05:49 PM
yes, but this church was build on purpose on muslim land, they chased the muslims and build it as a symbol
your people use to say where is a serb grave this is serb land, in this case you can change grave by church.
if it's your land and someone build something on it, without your approuval, you have 3 options :
either you buy it, either you sell your land either you ask the removal/demolition.
she won't buy it, nor sell her land so there is only one option remaining.

Can you prove in front of the law that the church is built on purpose on 'Muslim land'? No, you can't. You can only maybe prove it was intentionally built on the property of individual Fata Orlovic.
When you guys stop being super emotional over this, you will clear your mind and use logic.

Tyfani
06-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Its not public,its hers ...her dead husbands

then i do not get it, how can it be? If you want to build something in greece you have to prove that the land is yours :/ poor woman this would be so bad luck

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Can you prove in front of the law that the church is built on purpose on 'Muslim land'? No, you can't. You can only maybe prove it was intentionally built on the property of individual Fata Orlovic.
When you guys stop being super emotional over this, you will clear your mind and use logic.

actually all institutions,foreign and bosnian,agree it should be removed

Tyfani
06-10-2013, 05:56 PM

then why government has a problem? :O

Lena
06-10-2013, 05:56 PM

Which has nothing to do with a religion it self as potentiated, but law.

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 05:59 PM
then why government has a problem? :O

Because the serb entity wont do it,simple as that

Lena
06-10-2013, 06:00 PM

I'll read about this more, but I think you've no idea what you're talking about and only lifted convenient article to trash Serbs...as usual.

Have fun.

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 06:02 PM
And you blindly protect something that is obviously wrong,how typical of serbs

Tyfani
06-10-2013, 06:03 PM

I strongly believe laws are above religion-teams etc, maybe this woman should use the laws more and ofc not to think about bombing a church :)
it is a holy place after all :)

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 06:05 PM
I strongly believe laws are above religion-teams etc, maybe this woman should use the laws more and ofc not to think about bombing a church :)
it is a holy place after all :)

It cant be holy if its built on someone elses land without aproval,the church is a source of hate,if the priests there were true christians they would remove it

there are not even christians there in that village

Tyfani
06-10-2013, 06:12 PM
if the priests there were true christians they would remove it

priests aren't builders :p

Gospodine
06-10-2013, 06:14 PM
And you blindly protect something that is obviously wrong,how typical of serbs

It's an empty building next to her house. Look at the pictures; it's practically on another street.

It's not the end of the fucking world.

There's real tragedies and then there's sensationalist crap that the media peddles. This is the latter. It's Al-Jazeera, of course they want to stir up trouble between Muslims and Christians.

Cokolino
06-10-2013, 06:19 PM
What I find most wierd is that new serbian-american member :p
What some people are capable of writing :picard1:

Lucifer
06-10-2013, 06:21 PM
It's an empty building next to her house. Look at the pictures; it's practically on another street.

It's not the end of the fucking world.

There's real tragedies and then there's sensationalist crap that the media peddles. This is the latter. It's Al-Jazeera, of course they want to stir up trouble between Muslims and Christians.

the source of the trouble is this church not aljazeera...
anyway aj balkans has a yugo agenda, bosniaks should avoid this channel.

Loki
06-10-2013, 06:24 PM
What I find most wierd is that new serbian-american member :p
What some people are capable of writing :picard1:

He's a perfect match for rashka. :p

Cokolino
06-10-2013, 06:30 PM
He's a perfect match for rashka. :p

He is a perfect match for a mental institution :p

Arbėrori
06-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Burn it down! Bravo!

Loki
06-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Burn it down! Bravo!

This "secular" Mr Arberori is surprisingly supportive of Islam :)

Arbėrori
06-10-2013, 10:21 PM
This "secular" Mr Arberori is surprisingly supportive of Islam :)

I'm supportive of justice. That Asian abomination has nothing to do on this European's lady's soil!

Loki
06-10-2013, 10:25 PM
I'm supportive of justice. That Asian abomination has nothing to do on this European's lady's soil!

Asian?

Arbėrori
06-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Asian?

Constantinople = Istanbul = Asia.

Loki
06-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Constantinople = Istanbul = Asia.

What does Constantinople have to do with a church in Bosnia? :confused:

Arbėrori
06-10-2013, 10:46 PM
What does Constantinople have to do with a church in Bosnia? :confused:

Constantinople = Christian Orthodoxy. Church in Bosnia = Christian Orthodoxy. An abomination.

Islam will prevail!

Hurrem sultana
06-10-2013, 10:50 PM
haha

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Fight what? KFOR roadblocks/checkpoints? You really don't know what's going to happen when you bring a knife to a gunfight?

There are Serbian checkpoints that keep out KFOR and Kosovo police out of our towns. When KFOR or Kosovo police go to tear down our posts, majority of Serbs have to go unarmed and defend themselves against real bullets with bricks. Every now and then, one Serb has a rifle and outcome is the Albanian Police officer missing head or airlifted German KFOR soldier. But more guns need to come down. Kids need guns and grenades. This is first order of business and traitorous Serbian government actually clamps down on guns being smuggled down. As to my family, they have plenty of guns. First time I first a gun was 2 with my dad basically pulling trigger for me. It's other Kosovo Serbs who don't.

No I understand but it's still retarded that you've gotten to where you are today, after much struggle and hardship and you want to throw it all away for some shitty patch of dirt that no one cares about, not even the most diehard, real-life Chetniks.

No you don't understand at all. Your posts show it down. Especially with this "Chetnik" comment, a slur against true Serbs. All "Chetniks" want to defend their land. A Bosnian Serb may feel sympathy for me in Kosovo, but he won't pick up a rifle and come. His land is in Bosnia. Mine is in Kosovo. Kosovo is the land of my ancestors, I can't trace a generation of my family who was not born there. Not born in my very village, which bears my father's name. I don't give fuck what rest of Serbian want, I don't care about your Yugoslavia. I care about my village.

Everything else you've said is complete bullshit though and you're a reprehensible sick fuck hypocrite.

If you want to call me an liar, I can't stop you. I try to be transparent as possible. For I'm a simple man and will always be.

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 11:45 PM

You ask me why I use such expressions on this website.

I use them to bring attention to Kosovo Serb dilemma. Did you know that Kosovo Serbs petitioned to not only be free of Pristina but Belgrade as well? We want a Kosovo Serb republic because we grudge you and you use us as bargaining chips for EU. Why don't you come to Kosovo and talk to real Serbs? Not those Belgrade hooligans and gay paraders. I will be in August 2nd and can ensure your safety. We live in region you're scared to go and you barter us like chips? While Belgrade Serb women (as good looking as you are on eyes) go in latest clothes and mobiles? There is no united Serbian spirit with you, we will do it ourselves or go extinct. But we won't let you claim Kosovo. It's not your battle but OUR battle.

Stefan_Dusan
06-10-2013, 11:50 PM
Bomb it

Why does Chechen woman comment on Balkans? Your occupied land has enough problems without worrying about yours. Why do you focus on Christian Russians buying up Grozny while Kadyrov gets on his knees for Putin and lets him colonize your country?

What you say, and all I want to do is savagely send you to your allah. That's the only thought that brings me comfort that you can utter those words around true Christian who will use you up and one way to meeting with him.

Lena
06-10-2013, 11:57 PM
You ask me why I use such expressions on this website.

I use them to bring attention to Kosovo Serb dilemma. Did you know that Kosovo Serbs petitioned to not only be free of Pristina but Belgrade as well? We want a Kosovo Serb republic because we grudge you and you use us as bargaining chips for EU. Why don't you come to Kosovo and talk to real Serbs? Not those Belgrade hooligans and gay paraders. I will be in August 2nd and can ensure your safety. We live in region you're scared to go and you barter us like chips? While Belgrade Serb women (as good looking as you are on eyes) go in latest clothes and mobiles? There is no united Serbian spirit with you, we will do it ourselves or go extinct. But we won't let you claim Kosovo. It's not your battle but OUR battle.

Aham... so it's first with Vojvodina and now you're moving to Belgrade. Idk, I am tired of arguing with people who are not even here in Balkans. Do as you wish to and no reason to ensure my safety anywhere, I am free human being, and it's not a biggy to go over there in Serbian area and spread flag, take some pics and come back to Belgrade. Thanks, it's not a solution, nor topic of this thread.
If you wish to talk about Kosovo, go to our Serbian section and start discussion.

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2013, 12:00 AM
Aham... so it's first with Vojvodina and now you're moving to Belgrade. Idk, I am tired of arguing with people who are not even here in Balkans. Do as you wish to and no reason to ensure my safety anywhere, I am free human being, and it's not a biggy to go over there in Serbian area and spread flag, take some pics and come back to Belgrade. Thanks, it's not a solution, nor topic of this thread.
If you wish to talk about Kosovo, go to our Serbian section and start discussion.

My family lives south of Ibar, not Serbian area. But yes this is off topic. Not sure how I let him egg me here. I'm passionate about my people.

Lena
06-11-2013, 12:02 AM
My family lives south of Ibar, not Serbian area. But yes this is off topic. Not sure how I let him egg me here. I'm passionate about my people.

and I'm from Belgrade, both family sides from Vojvodina lol Imagine how super happy I am with your posts and attitude :P

:)

see you around, Stefane. Good night :)

Nox-C
06-11-2013, 10:10 AM
Why does Chechen woman comment on Balkans? Your occupied land has enough problems without worrying about yours. Why do you focus on Christian Russians buying up Grozny while Kadyrov gets on his knees for Putin and lets him colonize your country?

What you say, and all I want to do is savagely send you to your allah. That's the only thought that brings me comfort that you can utter those words around true Christian who will use you up and one way to meeting with him.

Chechnya is an autonomous republic . I have chechen ancestors .

But you dont look like slavic , you look like the turks . This explains a lot about 500 years .

The Illyrian Warrior
06-11-2013, 10:28 AM
She has been fighting against the orthodox church for over 15 years,refusing to sell the land that could have made her a rich woman.She said "the church will be out,if i die,then my kids will continue to fight against the church".She is a true bosnian hero!!

Fata Orlovic is a 70-year-old Bosnian widow. Hers is one of the most intriguing and dramatic war stories of modern times.

Fata's suffering reflects the plight of many Bosnian war refugees still fighting for justice.

Her hometown of Konjevic Polje was overrun by Bosnian Serb forces. Her family was separated and decimated in the fighting.

When she returned in 1999, her house had been occupied by an Orthodox priest and a church had been built on her front lawn.

She has been fighting to have the church removed ever since. She even won a court ruling agreeing that the church should be removed.

Fata's continued fight to get her land back has even seen her accused of disturbing the religious harmony of the area. She has been beaten and stabbed, and is constantly threatened.

Through her story, Al Jazeera presenter Sami Zeidan exposes the ongoing tensions in the aftermath of the Bosnian war.

Indeed she really is heroic old lady, God bless her. :thumb001:

The Illyrian Warrior
06-11-2013, 10:31 AM

Look who is speaking the collaborators with serbian criminals in bosnian war, if its a nation who doesn't have any right to speak about victims there is you and serbs.

The Illyrian Warrior
06-11-2013, 10:41 AM

But you dont look like slavic , you look like the turks . This explains a lot about 500 years .

Actually this part is compliment for servs, they are more proud to have ottoman genes than slavic one....look dado. :thumb001:

epirot
06-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Gospodine, you made more than 10+ unfounded accusations against Stefan Dusan and you proved nothing. He provided the means to prove him wrong and you declined. At the same time you provided no means to prove your hilarious claims.
Gospodine, what exactly nationality do you have (or would have if ex-yu was still there?) From your whole stance here (always weaning , never proving anything), i would only safely guess ALBANIAN!

Guapo
06-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Actually this part is compliment for servs, they are more proud to have ottoman genes than slavic one....look dado. :thumb001:

Wrong, albanians have E and J genes same with their brothers Turks. Serbs are majority I. You lose along with that so-called chechen troll.

epirot
06-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Excuse me, sir! What's wrong with 'Lale' from North? lol

That's the pattern. Serbs tend to localize their pride too much... My other half is from Bosnia/RS, she thinks that Serbs from Nish are not true blond tall Serbs, that they are "greeks" deep inside. Fuck, i told her to STFU, since she cant see the chaotic ocean that divides the south Serb soul from the neo-greek soul (if there is such a thing). In the end, i have managed to show her how much different are Greek slavs from Makedonia to southern arbo-albo-vlaho-greeks, and true Greeks from Crete/Cyprus.
Not only Serbs are soooo much alike, regardless if they are cultured civilized european "lale" or stubborn southerners, or tall blond bosnians, etc... but ALL SLAVS are so much alike...
All the problems of the slavs will be solved once this observation is materialized (and some pathetic mice like this gospodine are neutralized or at least muted).
Otherwise the alternative is eternal pain for all slavs (not just serbs).

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2013, 02:37 PM

I don't look like any Turk I've met, I'm almost 2 meters and about 125 kgs. My facial features are different, my blood flows from the land that I take my name.

To me Chechens look like Russians. Look at your Kadyrov. But then that is easy to explain and it only took 200 years.

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2013, 02:42 PM

You call yourself a warrior but are afraid to show your face? A warrior stems from his mentality in every action he does. If the internet kills your spirit then that's all I know.

A lot of Kosovar Albanians are neither Albanian, Serbian or Turk. They're Egyptians, Syrians, and every people brought from the corner of Empire, to stamp out Serbian identity, who later took your languages and name.

Grizzly
06-11-2013, 03:02 PM
You call yourself a warrior but are afraid to show your face? A warrior stems from his mentality in every action he does. If the internet kills your spirit then that's all I know.

A lot of Kosovar Albanians are neither Albanian, Serbian or Turk. They're Egyptians, Syrians, and every people brought from the corner of Empire, to stamp out Serbian identity, who later took your languages and name.

what lol?

Where do you guys come up with this shit?

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2013, 03:05 PM
what lol?

Where do you guys come up with this shit?

It's commonly known that everytime rebellion was stamped out in Kosovo, some of the soldiers took local women and remained in Kosovo. They took their Islam neighbor identity, not the Orthodox one.

Arbėrori
06-11-2013, 04:36 PM
That never happened, you moron. The Ashkali still exist and they never intermarry with us, but more with Serbs.

Such an example is Ermal Fejzullahu, he married a half Serbian chick, her father was more than pleased.

The.Mask
06-11-2013, 04:39 PM
servs like talking about subject they don't know.

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2013, 05:10 PM
That never happened, you moron. The Ashkali still exist and they never intermarry with us, but more with Serbs.

Such an example is Ermal Fejzullahu, he married a half Serbian chick, her father was more than pleased.

Lol, they almost always intermarry with you. They take your names, your language, your customs. They were even on your side in war. But I'm not talking about Ashkali who are just special gypsies.

Btw,

Serbian man marries Albanian woman, she takes his name and family is Serbian. Albanian man marries Serbian woman (or half Serb in your example) she takes his name and is part of Albanian family. You don't even know the traditions of Kosovo and you comment like typical Western idiot.

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2013, 05:12 PM
servs like talking about subject they don't know.

I have to keep Albanians honest. Or the Semi-Albanians in Kosovo.

Guapo
06-11-2013, 05:14 PM
I have to keep Albanians honest. Or the Semi-Albanians in Kosovo.

Good job @ butthurting, alboz always go bezerk when faced with the truth.

The.Mask
06-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Good job @ butthurting, alboz always go bezerk when faced with the truth.

Do you think you can make him a blowjob ? Does he looks good to you ?

Pontios
06-11-2013, 05:56 PM

:lol: More like a puppet republic... Whatever the Russian bear says, that animal who calls himself the "head of the Chechen Republic" does...

The real government is in exile.

Guapo
06-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Do you think you can make him a blowjob ? Does he looks good to you ?

yes i can make him a blowjob out of play-doh

http://25.media.tumblr.com/8300150e4fc9ac4c2cb9f4bc00b55f19/tumblr_mi1hlnjLuO1qif8gno1_500.gif

Arbėrori
06-11-2013, 08:55 PM
Lol, they almost always intermarry with you. They take your names, your language, your customs. They were even on your side in war. But I'm not talking about Ashkali who are just special gypsies.

Yes, that's why half of our famous people are either gypsies or part gypsies... :wink

Btw,

Serbian man marries Albanian woman, she takes his name and family is Serbian. Albanian man marries Serbian woman (or half Serb in your example) she takes his name and is part of Albanian family. You don't even know the traditions of Kosovo and you comment like typical Western idiot.

Not true, it's different with us, since we do not accept either Slavic or half Slavic blood as ours. My cousin is half Serbian and he's not going to marry an Albanian, since he's undesirable due to his partial descent.

I know Kosovo's traditions just fine, don't be butthurt you Vlach.

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Yes, that's why half of our famous people are either gypsies or part gypsies... :wink

You don't have any famous people. If it weren't for Serbs, no one would recognize name, 'Albanian' but neighbors.

Not true, it's different with us, since we do not accept either Slavic or half Slavic blood as ours. My cousin is half Serbian and he's not going to marry an Albanian, since he's undesirable due to his partial descent.

I know Kosovo's traditions just fine, don't be butthurt you Vlach.

It's not at all, one of my sisters was married to Albanian family before the war. They paid well for her. Now she is gone to family. We won't even see her. Like I said, you don't understand customs. You are some romanticist about what it means to be Albanian, at least in Kosovo.

Loki
06-11-2013, 09:21 PM
They paid well for her.

Your sister was sold to an Albanian family? :confused:

Arbėrori
06-11-2013, 09:22 PM
QYou don't have any famous people. If it weren't for Serbs, no one would recognize name, 'Albanian' but neighbors.

I'm speaking of people famous in our countries, you dumbass. :lol: Half of your 'celebrities' are Romani, deal with it.

It's not at all, one of my sisters was married to Albanian family before the war. They paid well for her. Now she is gone to family. We won't even see her. Like I said, you don't understand customs. You are some romanticist about what it means to be Albanian, at least in Kosovo.

Wow, how cheap! :lol: Why would anyone want to buy a bride, when most of Kosovo's populatio is under 18. You're just a pathetic liar and moron, stick to Americanization, you fool. :coffee:

Grizzly
06-11-2013, 09:27 PM

probably for an organ(preferably hearts considering Serbs ain't got em)

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2013, 09:29 PM

In Kosovo, the husband gives property for the bride in the villages. I myself gave some inherited land for my first marriage. Like I said, few internet people here are clueless as to traditions in Kosovo.

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2013, 09:31 PM
I'm speaking of people famous in our countries, you dumbass. :lol: Half of your 'celebrities' are Romani, deal with it.

Wow, how cheap! :lol: Why would anyone want to buy a bride, when most of Kosovo's populatio is under 18. You're just a pathetic liar and moron, stick to Americanization, you fool. :coffee:

In the villages most marriages are arranged. Do you speak with any knowledge about traditions or are you just an outsider?

ALSh
06-11-2013, 09:31 PM
I smell a troll here :laugh:

Arbėrori
06-11-2013, 09:32 PM
In the villages most marriages are arranged. Do you speak with any knowledge about traditions or are you just an outsider?

Arranged /=/ Women sold. Please, stop bullshitting. :wink

RussiaPrussia
06-11-2013, 09:34 PM

agree typical islamo bosniak chauvanist

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2013, 09:34 PM
Arranged /=/ Women sold. Please, stop bullshitting. :wink

In arranged marriages, the husband gives over land to bride's family.

In American tradition, bride's family pays for wedding which is vestige of this tradition. Again, you are westerner who knows little of tradition.

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2013, 09:35 PM
I smell a troll here :laugh:

You have a picture of a man you want to be in your avatar. I have a picture of who I am. Yet you call me troll? Only in land of trolls is the honest man considered a troll.

Loki
06-11-2013, 09:35 PM
In Kosovo, the husband gives property for the bride in the villages. I myself gave some inherited land for my first marriage. Like I said, few internet people here are clueless as to traditions in Kosovo.

That's very interesting, thanks.

Loki
06-11-2013, 09:37 PM
In the villages most marriages are arranged.

Maybe arranged marriages are the best. I like the tradition.

Arbėrori
:picard2:

ALSh
You have a picture of a man you want to be in your avatar. I have a picture of who I am. Yet you call me troll? Only in land of trolls is the honest man considered a troll.
Why u got pissed off, i even did't mention a name :laugh:

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2013, 09:39 PM
Maybe arranged marriages are the best. I like the tradition.

In the end whether it's a love marriage or arrange marriage, two people need to learn to live together. Most difficult part. Love marriage is not about love after max 1 year.

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Why u got pissed off, i even did't mention a name :laugh:

I don't play games, I don't need you to mention my name to know your comments are aimed at me.

sido
06-11-2013, 10:24 PM
All i say is

bomb the church

sido
06-11-2013, 10:29 PM
bomb it bomb it

the village is full of muslims,it wont stay there..thats a "inat crkva"

Loki
06-11-2013, 10:30 PM
bomb it bomb it

Oh the hate! :D

Lucifer
06-11-2013, 10:31 PM
bomb it bomb it

even during the war we didn't destroy churches so it'll not start now...

Hurrem sultana
06-11-2013, 10:33 PM
Well she said she is trying all the legal forces,in the end she will destroy it herself .No one can judge her

Guapo
06-11-2013, 10:52 PM
You have a picture of a man you want to be in your avatar.

Probably, i want to be Che

All i say is

bomb the church

you're sick in the head

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 02:55 PM
hebala vas ta crkva

Lucifer
06-12-2013, 03:15 PM
the sickest thing in the story is that this guy is the manager of the church :eek:

http://gdb.rferl.org/85033CD3-4933-4D21-823C-1B6C5660358E_w640_s.jpg

i mean, why do gay community has to come in villages? it should stay in cities.

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 03:19 PM
hahhaha maybe its their secret gay gathering place :O even more sick! old granma is having gay priests in her garden

Lucifer
06-12-2013, 03:24 PM
hahhaha maybe its their secret gay gathering place :O even more sick! old granma is having gay priests in her garden

jadna fata :(

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 03:30 PM
posten cestita zena a u avliji joj se "druze" popovi :(

Loki
06-12-2013, 03:34 PM

You're funny :lol:

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 03:35 PM
You're funny :lol:

It cant be more sick,to have nationalist gay priests in your garden :( :D

Lucifer
06-12-2013, 03:37 PM
it's not really funny, old people don't know about gay people, they think they're like vampires or something :(

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 03:41 PM
What a shock,if she ever comes home from the mosque prayers all God fearing and then notices 2 priests in not that flattering actions :(

i know she can get heart attack!!!

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 03:54 PM
i mean, why do gay community has to come in villages? it should stay in cities.

He dresses like a city person, but do we know if he's gay?

If he is I don't mind if you kill him. Something his father should have done, drowned him in the river.

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 03:56 PM
He dresses like a city person, but do we know if he's gay?

If he is I don't mind if you kill him. Something his father should have done, drowned him in the river.

They have videos of him kissing with a priest(Kacavenda)..i mean Kacavenda lost his job because of it

you didnt know? :D

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 03:58 PM
They have videos of him kissing with a priest(Kacavenda)..i mean Kacavenda lost his job because of it

you didnt know? :D

Kissing in sexual way or on cheek as is proper greeting? If it's sexual way then that priest is heinous abomination. But I think you exaggerate.

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 04:00 PM
In sexual way my friend,in sexual

the serbian orthodox church kicked him out,and he was glavni in Zvornik area

is this sexual?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1emEcPJhg

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 04:01 PM
there are better videos,go search i have no time

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 04:02 PM
there are better videos,go search i have no time

I don't care to see it. The video above is more than enough. I thought you meant he was kissing priest in sexual way but this is still disgusting. His father should took him out to drown like unwanted puppies.

Pontios
06-12-2013, 04:18 PM
This is one very rare incident. This is actually the only one I have heard about. On the other hand, many times I heard what happens in Islamic countries with the Mullahs and Muftis and what they do so let's not even go there...

Loki
06-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Gay people have rights too ... just sayin' :coffee:

Pontios
06-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Gay people have rights too ... just sayin' :coffee:

Go to America or Western Europe and have your rights there. This is Eastern Europe, the Balkans, the land of Orthodoxy. Never gay rights on my land or on any Orthodox land.

Everyone saw what happen in Georgia, an Orthodox country. We are Orthodox people and we are led by the laws of God. Never homosexuality in an Orthodox nation.

http://www.presa.ge/new/img/multimedia/a24730.jpg

http://www.truthwinsout.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ukraine_hate_attack.jpg

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 04:40 PM
lol no this is not the land of orthodoxy,we have catholics and muslims as well,and plus gays have rights

Arbėrori
06-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Land of Orthodoxy my ass, we're neither rapists or child abusers, sorry.

Pontios
06-12-2013, 04:51 PM
lol no this is not the land of orthodoxy,we have catholics and muslims as well,and plus gays have rights

Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania (if you consider it part of Balkans), FYROM, and Montenegro. All of these countries are mainly Orthodox. Until you Catholic and Muslim invaders came to Balkans, the Balkans were Orthodox and today they are still Orthodox. You are all surrounded by Orthodoxy because you live on Orthodox land.

How many non-Orthodox countries in Balkans can you name me? 3 small or weak countries? :lol:

Lucifer
06-12-2013, 04:53 PM
this thread is not about greece nor balkans...

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 05:17 PM
How many non-Orthodox countries in Balkans can you name me? 3 small or weak countries? :lol:

Croatia,Albania,Bosnia,Kosovo,Macedonia(albanians are in 10-20 years at least 45-50%) ;)

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 06:26 PM

Only because traitorous politicians want to take country into EU. Why should people living a lifestyle no one approves, have rights? Should child molesters also have rights?

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Croatia,Albania,Bosnia,Kosovo,Macedonia(albanians are in 10-20 years at least 45-50%) ;)

Gypsies have the highest birthrate of any Balkan group and they never became majority in any Balkan population. If Albanians have such a high birthrate than Albania would be one of most numerous Balkan countries, but opposite is true.

Loki
06-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Why should people living a lifestyle no one approves, have rights? Should child molesters also have rights?

Because it's their own lives and own choice. Consenting adults is not the same as pedophilia.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Because it's their own lives and own choice. Consenting adults is not the same as pedophilia.

If they want rights, they can run away to west. We should not encourage gays, rather for them to settle and have families.

Loki
06-12-2013, 06:34 PM
If they want rights, they can run away to west. We should not encourage gays, rather for them to settle and have families.

In every population there's a small percentage of gays. Why should you care what they do in their bedrooms?

Lena
06-12-2013, 09:33 PM
All i say is

bomb the church

bomb it bomb it

1/ There's an edit option some of us, obviously not all, use.
2/ Church will stay, mark my words.

Annihilus
06-12-2013, 09:37 PM
In every population there's a small percentage of gays. Why should you care what they do in their bedrooms?

Isn't it like 5%? I wouldn't call that small

Loki
06-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Isn't it like 5%? I wouldn't call that small

I have no idea lol

Arbėrori
06-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Albania will never be Orthodox land, no disrespect to my Orthodox brothers, but this religion is sick.

Islam & Catholicism! :coffee:

Lucifer
06-12-2013, 09:59 PM

yes you perfectly know that bosniaks aren't like serbs when it comes about respect of religious buildings...

Lena
06-12-2013, 10:02 PM
yes you perfectly know that bosniaks aren't like serbs when it comes about respect of religious buildings...

How clever lol!
Judging by the posts of you guys I'm certain you're the most intolerant bunch of ppl with a few honorable exceptions.

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 10:02 PM

bosnian youth will bomb it.mark my words

Lena
06-12-2013, 10:03 PM

Only if you come to Balkans one day and finish it by your self. hehehe!

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 10:06 PM
vidjecemo,imamo na hiljade momcadi koji to zele vec veceras,ali nana je rekla da zeli boriti legalno

Lena
06-12-2013, 10:08 PM
vidjecemo,imamo na hiljade momcadi koji to zele vec veceras,ali nana je rekla da zeli boriti legalno

Ima mesta u zatvoru za svakog od njih, a nani naravno bazen u najavi, ali kad plati ciscenje koje je cesto skuplje od izgradnje lol!

ALSh
How intolerant are u yugos.

Meanwhile in my city
http://www.shkodraonline.com/e107_files/public/1256982763_1092_FT220309_picture_179.jpg

Lucifer
How clever lol!
Judging by the posts of you guys I'm certain you're the most intolerant bunch of ppl with a few honorable exceptions.

yes you judge words, i judge action, your side is the one with intolerance trends.

Lena
06-12-2013, 10:12 PM

Most of us are not, we've mosque here in Belgrade. Only religious fanatics could be that much intolerant.

Loki
06-12-2013, 10:13 PM

Sounds like terrorism ..

Grizzly
06-12-2013, 10:14 PM

Meanwhile in my city
http://www.shkodraonline.com/e107_files/public/1256982763_1092_FT220309_picture_179.jpg

lulz at the church right behind the mosque!

Lena
06-12-2013, 10:17 PM
yes you judge words, i judge action, your side is the one with intolerance trends.

If I judge all of you merely by actions of some individuals who belong to your group...hmmm.... but I'm better than that.

ALSh
06-12-2013, 10:18 PM

U missed the ordhodox one :P

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 10:19 PM
Ima mesta u zatvoru za svakog od njih, a nani naravno bazen u najavi, ali kad plati ciscenje koje je cesto skuplje od izgradnje lol!

Nije da razumijem sta si rekla.ali ono sto je nelegalno tu,stoji samo zbog konteeverzi,sigurno nece biti vraceno na isto mjesto nakon sto "ode" ;)

ti momci su spremni i za zatvor

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 10:20 PM

its symbolica,the mosque owns them by look,appearence :cool:

Lucifer
06-12-2013, 10:26 PM
If I judge all of you merely by actions of some individuals who belong to your group...hmmm.... but I'm better than that.

yes you can judge some remote bosniaks, i can judge the serbs that lived with us.

Lena
06-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Nije da razumijem sta si rekla.ali ono sto je nelegalno tu,stoji samo zbog konteeverzi,sigurno nece biti vraceno na isto mjesto nakon sto "ode" ;)

ti momci su spremni i za zatvor

Crkva nece nigde 'otici'. vec sam to objasnila ranije i sa legalne str. Zao mi je sto se niko od ovih buducih pravnika nije odvazio da to komentarise, ali znam delimicno pravni sistem, narocito oko gradnje, legalizacije i sta se moze obuhvatiti time a sta ne... da ti ne objasnjavam sada na forumu...

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 10:27 PM
Ne znam bolje onda od pravnih institucija koje su ocjenile crkvu nelegalnom

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 10:33 PM

If you don't know they're gay, you can't kill them. It's only when you know that begins to be problem. More, the gay identity is forced on us by the West. It's your form of cultural imperialism on us.

Arbėrori
06-12-2013, 10:33 PM
Oh ofcourse, the Balkans never had homosexuals, God, you're dumber than I thought! :lol:

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 10:34 PM
If you don't know they're gay, you can't kill them. It's only when you know that begins to be problem. More, the gay identity is forced on us by the West. It's your form of cultural imperialism on us.

why do you live in west yet want serbia to stay "traditional"(while you enjoy the fruits of west)

Lena
06-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Ne znam bolje onda od pravnih institucija koje su ocjenile crkvu nelegalnom

Ti mesas pojmove... Crkva JE ocito nelegalno izgradjena ali sud ne mora naloziti njeno uklanjanje, a narocito ukoliko se ne moze dokazati pred sudom (pred)umisljaj njene izgradnje, i ako njena vrednost prevazilazi za X puta vrednost zemlje. Onda sud moze naloziti da se nani da pravicna naknada.
Eto, zamisli da ti drzava izvrsi eksproprijaciju zemlje zarad izgradnje zelene povrsine ili sl. Isplacuje ti se pravicna naknada, naravno.

Loki
06-12-2013, 10:35 PM

Well I live in the West and I've never felt forced to become gay. Are you insecure about your sexuality?

Annihilus
06-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Well I live in the West and I've never felt forced to become gay. Are you insecure about your sexuality?

I don't think he can ever understand that, you are what you are not what society wants you to be.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 10:37 PM

There is nothing to be insecure about. If you want to execute child molesters, does that make you insecure about your sexual attitude towards children?

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 10:38 PM
Oh ofcourse, the Balkans never had homosexuals, God, you're dumber than I thought! :lol:

There was no open gays 20 years ago.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 10:40 PM
why do you live in west yet want serbia to stay "traditional"(while you enjoy the fruits of west)

Money is here, lifestyle over there. Why do you want every country to become Western in culture? One America is enough.

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Money is here, lifestyle over there. Why do you want every country to become Western in culture? One America is enough.

Why do you want to live in America yet stop people from turning their society into an other western country?

Grizzly
06-12-2013, 10:41 PM
its symbolica,the mosque owns them by look,appearence :cool:

nah, it's a symbol of the religious harmony of Albanians.

Your average Besnik can go to Sunday morning prayers in the church and then take a little stroll down to the mosque to finish his duty to allah! That's your modern day Albanian in a nutshell

Annihilus
06-12-2013, 10:42 PM
There was no open gays 20 years ago.

Well look at it this way, you say 20 years a go it was not in the open, so all those gay men were forced in marriages and had children. So if you are against homosexuality, your stance is only counterproductive.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Why do you want to live in America yet stop people from turning their society into an other western country?

I didn't want to live in America. I moved with my mother at 12. I want back I just need to secure money. Anyways I go back August 2nd.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Well look at it this way, you say 20 years a go it was not in the open, so all those gay men were forced in marriages and had children. So if you are against homosexuality, your stance is only counterproductive.

Being gay is a lifestyle. If they marry and have kids, they are not gay. How is this counterproductive?

Annihilus
06-12-2013, 11:18 PM
Being gay is a lifestyle. If they marry and have kids, they are not gay. How is this counterproductive?

Because there is genetic component, abrahimic religions made the % of homosexual people rise to the current 5%. Nature always experiments, so new homosexuals are always going to be born but because of a worldwide stigma on homosexuality they have been forced into heterosexual lifestyles meaning they procreated and thus the homosexual genetic part in the overall human population rose.

Ironic isn't it that because of you religious idiots we have the highest % of homosexuals amongst mammals.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 11:22 PM
Because there is genetic component, abrahimic religions made the % of homosexual people rise to the current 5%. Nature always experiments, so new homosexuals are always going to be born but because of a worldwide stigma on homosexuality they have been forced into heterosexual lifestyles meaning they procreated and thus the homosexual genetic part in the overall human population rose.

Ironic isn't it that because of you religious idiots we have the highest % of homosexuals amongst mammals.

You think like Western liberal yet have brown man with swastika in background.

Are there more gays in Iran or USA? Easy answer.

Annihilus
06-12-2013, 11:36 PM
You think like Western liberal yet have brown man with swastika in background.

Are there more gays in Iran or USA? Easy answer.

The brown man is the PM of Turkey and I think a comparison with nazi's is right. Now to answer your question if Iran stays as it is the number of homosexuals will grow in Iran. In the USA they have more freedom and can live the life they want and not many will have children, in Iran all homosexuals will procreate so the gay genes will grow. Iran is probably more gay than USA atm but definitely will go to 10% in the future while in the USA it will decline.

I think a natural gay% is about 1% not the 5% we have now.

Look at Afganistan, gay % there is 20%+

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 11:38 PM
The brown man is the PM of Turkey and I think a comparison with nazi's is right. Now to answer your question if Iran stays as it is the number of homosexuals will grow in Iran. In the USA they have more freedom and can live the life they want and not many will have children, in Iran all homosexuals will procreate so the gay genes will grow. Iran is probably more gay than USA atm but definitely will be in the future.

There is no thing as gay gene. If there was there would be no gays first place. If you say true, why are there gays with animals? They have most freedom. Why doesn't gay gene die there.

Annihilus
06-12-2013, 11:43 PM
There is no thing as gay gene. If there was there would be no gays first place. If you say true, why are there gays with animals? They have most freedom. Why doesn't gay gene die there.

There are gays with animals, but because they don't have offspring the number stays relatively low.

gregorius
06-12-2013, 11:45 PM
I wouldnt give a fuck, I would take the money and live a happy live,

See my politics

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2013, 11:45 PM
There are gays with animals, but because they don't have offspring the number stays relatively low.

How low, you do percentage? If you live on farm, you will know that gay animals are not so low. But even gay animals can have children. Sex is sex.

Annihilus
06-12-2013, 11:50 PM
How low, you do percentage? If you live on farm, you will know that gay animals are not so low. But even gay animals can have children. Sex is sex.

Farm animals are not in nature, they are forced by humans. I think homosexuality is mechanism from nature when population gets too big. And if you force them to have offspring the % will grow, humans or animals.

The Illyrian Warrior
06-13-2013, 02:01 PM

Your an idiot who hold yourself as smart ass, but you don't differ much in terms of ignorance like other serbs here. And this post doesn't show nothing else than idiocy you take it as food.

iNird
06-23-2013, 07:15 PM
You're free to call my cell number and I will speak with you in pure Serbian. I have lived in Kosovo since I was 12 years old. I moved out in 1999, born in 1987.

Sometimes doesn't add up. There is a poster on city-forum with the user name zombieApocExtraordinaire whose name is Stefan Shamayev and is really upfront about giving up his address and name just like yourself. Lives in the same address as you as well and appears to be very anti-western such as yourself.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/1754498-about-one-million-abortions-every-year-67.html

You're either crazy or a troll.

I still stand you are that poster from Montenegro (I forgot his name.)

:D

Steven
06-23-2013, 07:16 PM

She should Burn the church down, who cares its on her land then its her church.

Loki
06-24-2013, 10:01 AM
Sometimes doesn't add up. There is a poster on city-forum with the user name zombieApocExtraordinaire whose name is Stefan Shamayev and is really upfront about giving up his address and name just like yourself. Lives in the same address as you as well and appears to be very anti-western such as yourself.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/1754498-about-one-million-abortions-every-year-67.html

You're either crazy or a troll.

I still stand you are that poster from Montenegro (I forgot his name.)

:D

Jeez talking about jumping to conclusions. You have a vivid imagination, buddy.

Gorštak
09-13-2013, 09:38 PM
Church is still there.
Bosniaks are such a pussies. Albanians are Spartanas compared to us.
We let that Serbs committ genocide on us, and that was not enough, they now make churchs on our own land.
Bosniaks= pussies, pussies, pussies!

iNird
09-13-2013, 09:42 PM
Curch is still there.

why do you say this? :p

Alenka
09-13-2013, 09:47 PM
I wish we had such heroes here regarding the mosque. But no, there is none because we are constantly being fed the BS that accepting the holy house of Islam is the only option for any "civilised and progressive" country to take.

I don't think so. How about a referendum?

ALSh
09-13-2013, 09:48 PM
Church is still there.
We let that Serbs committ genocide on us, and that was not enough, they now make churchs on our own land.

Why don't u go and bomb it :rolleyes:

Gorštak
09-13-2013, 09:49 PM
why do you say this? :p

What would happen if Serbs make their church on property of some Albanian on Kosovo, near his house without even asking him:rolleyes:
Certainly they would not react like Bosniaks, only reaction by them that can be expected is to start going to that church.

Mraz
09-13-2013, 09:52 PM
Church is still there.

Maybe Bosnials have other stuff to do than destroying religious buildings, even if they're illegal?