PDA

View Full Version : Hitler's 39 living relatives revealed

Beorn
09-18-2009, 06:16 PM
THIRTY-NINE living relatives of Adolf Hitler have been discovered by a customs official and a journalist who claim to have decoded the Nazi dictator's DNA.
Analysing forgotten cigarette butts in a small village in lower Austria, a used paper serviette in a New York fast-food restaurant and the seals of letters sent over 30 years ago from northern France, Marc Vermeeren and Jean-Paul Mulders said they had traced all known living relatives of the Fuehrer for the first time.

As well as three living in America, whose existence has been reported previously, they claim to have tracked down 36 others who still live in the wooded area of Austria where Hitler was born.
Mr Vermeeren, a Belgian customs official, and Mulders, a journalist for Belgian newspaper Het Laaste Nieuws, said three great-grandchildren of Hitler's father, Alois, lived on Long Island, outside New York, under the false name Stuart-Houston. They are descendants who left Germany to escape the Nazis.

Louis and Brian Stuart-Houston share a little wooden house in East Patchogue, where they work as gardeners, while Alexander is a retired psychologist who helps Vietnam veterans.
The Belgians said they had watched them for seven days and nights, following 60-year-old Alexander to a fast-food restaurant where he disposed of a paper serviette after eating fried chicken that they retrieved and later matched with ''DNA of Hitler that we keep in a sealed, armoured chest'', according to Mulders.

The cigarette butts came from Hitler relatives in Austria, they said.
''The American relatives have agreed not to have children to extinguish the saga of Hitler and stop living in fear, but have promised to publish a book before they die,'' said Mulders.

Source (http://www.smh.com.au/world/hitlers-39-living-relatives-revealed-20090915-fo86.html)

Pretty intense reasoning behind not having children. I find that sentence pretty sickening actually. As if one man and his image and place in history can force his relatives to not have children.

Bari
09-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Source (http://www.smh.com.au/world/hitlers-39-living-relatives-revealed-20090915-fo86.html)

Pretty intense reasoning behind not having children. I find that sentence pretty sickening actually. As if one man and his image and place in history can force his relatives to not have children.

- I guess they have been getting harazzed a lot of people filled with hate and lust for vengeance on Hitler. Its a shame that a family chooses not to pass their genes on, but that says alot about what they probably went through post ww2.

Imagine their children being directly related to Adolf Hitler. How would their lifes be? Chanses are that they would end up mentally broken and paranoid due to the surroundings constant reminder of who they are.

fratelloRocco
09-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Sounds like a religious prohibition.. a vote. why not to have chidlren? Hitler wasn't a god, so he will not be giving his political ideas to his descendants automatically . Ridicolous.

Paleo
09-18-2009, 11:50 PM
that's ridiculas , not having children because they'll be related to Hitler:speechless-smiley-0:mmmm:, utter bull shite. it not like they are personally responsible :crazy:

but what ever, people are crazy these days:puke:.

Grumpy Cat
09-19-2009, 12:04 AM
I'm good friends with descendants of Napoleon Bonaparte. What's the big deal? It's not like they're personally responsible, or eveil because they're related to Hitler.

But to have or not to have kids is ultimately their decision, but still that's a shallow reason not to,

Skandi
09-19-2009, 12:13 AM
Yeah right they have found all his relatives, not everyone has their dna on a database (Yet) I would sue for an invasion of privacy if someone reported I was related to him.

Brynhild
09-19-2009, 12:20 AM
I think what must be understood here is when these people decided not to reproduce. It's all well and good for the rest of us to say "Why should one person influence such a thought process?" Let's not forget that this person altered the outcome of existence in such a way that was so cruel and brutal, it will continue to have a ripple effect on generations to come.

Like it or not, if those living relatives openly admitted their bloodline to Hitler, they may have wound up dead. If they had children, they, too, may have wound up dead. So, in their minds, they looked at the bigger picture by not going through any more suffering than they already had.

I, for one, wouldn't be proud to say that Hitler was a relative of mine. I assume none of you are related to him either? So how would you know what's right or wrong for those poor buggers who are?

Napoleon Bonaparte doesn't quite cut it in the same vein. I'm descended from Bonny King Charles, he was in cahoots with the Inquisition. That was bad enough but this was on a smaller scale and a longer time ago. Hitler's time was only in the last 70 odd years, and will never be so easily forgotten.

Luern
09-19-2009, 02:44 PM
I'm good friends with descendants of Napoleon Bonaparte. What's the big deal? It's not like they're personally responsible, or eveil because they're related to Hitler.

But to have or not to have kids is ultimately their decision, but still that's a shallow reason not to,

There is this deep trauma called "WWII"... While there would be nothing actually shameful to descend from Napulione Buonaparte, I could sort of understand the reasons why someone related to Hitler would choose to remain childless, if only for the good of the children.
Apart from the most recent and ludicrous attempts to portray the megalomaniac Emperor as a Hitler before time, the emotional charge of a Napulione cannot possibly be compared to that of a Adolf Hitler. Between the two men stands the Holocaust.

Liffrea
09-19-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by Brynhild
Hitler's time was only in the last 70 odd years, and will never be so easily forgotten.

Napoleon Bonaparte was just as demonised as Hitler in the immediate decades after the Napoleonic Wars, now the man is practically a hero of French history, who knows how Hitler will be viewed in another seventy years, hell if the Muslims are running Europe he will have a statue in every town in Eurabia, he’s already practically worshipped by the Jew hating Arabs and Iranians, time, and opinions, change, and no I’m not an apologist for Hitler, just stating reality, victors write history, losers do not. If Germany ever became strongly nationalist again then we could expect a serious amount of “revisionism” where Hitler is concerned.

Lutiferre
09-19-2009, 03:04 PM
We are all related by blood to Adolf Hitler. What matters is that we aren't by spirit.

lei.talk
09-19-2009, 03:53 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Hitler,_Jr.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Patrick_Hitler

However, Alexander, now a social worker, has said that he knows of no such pact, and that if it had been made, it was made by the other two brothers without his involvement.maybe, they are gay?

hitler's notorious nephew
had four more children than he.

Lyfing
09-19-2009, 10:27 PM
Heil Hitler..

ZuMajt-qooE

Later,
-Lyfing

Osweo
09-20-2009, 01:46 AM
I would sue for an invasion of privacy if someone reported I was related to him.
I'd grow my 'tache back, snip the ends off, do the after-dinner-speaking circuit and flog rubbish books to fools.

Any attractive single ladies in the Fuehrer's kinfolk, anyone know? :whistle:

Absinthe
09-20-2009, 01:51 AM
Any attractive single ladies in the Fuehrer's kinfolk, anyone know? :whistle:

He has a niece, I heard...

http://pics.nerdnirvana.org/d/11592-1/girl-hitler-costume.jpg

Osweo
09-20-2009, 02:27 AM
He has a niece, I heard...

http://pics.nerdnirvana.org/d/11592-1/girl-hitler-costume.jpg

Oh man... :amour101::icon_hungry::fdgd:

Who told you my weakness for a well developed calf-muscle? :embarrassed

All she needs is pigtails. I may have to photoshop them on myself, before the pic is er... fully usable.