So many letter writers have explained how this land is made up of
immigrants. May be we should turn to our history books and point
out to people why today's Canadian is not willing to accept the new
kind of immigrant any longer.

Back in 1900 when there was a rush from all areas of Europe to
come to Canada, people had to get off a ship and stand in a long
line in Halifax and be documented. Some would even get down on
their hands and knees and kiss the ground. They made a pledge to
uphold the laws and support their new country in good and bad times.
They made learning English a primary rule in their new Canadian
households and some even changed their names to blend in with their
new home. They had waved good bye to their birth place to give their
children a new life and did everything in their power to help their
children assimilate into one culture.

Nothing was handed to them.. No free lunches, no welfare, no labour
laws to protect them. All they had were the skills, craftsmanship and
desire they had brought with them to trade for a future of prosperity.

Most of their children came of age when World War II broke out.
Canadians fought along side men whose parents had come straight over
from Germany , Italy , France , Japan , Czechoslovakia , Russia , Sweden ,
Poland and so many other places. None of these first generation
Canadians ever gave any thought about what country their parents
had come from. They were Canadians fighting Hitler, Mussolini and
the Emperor of Japan. They were defending the Freedom as one people.
When we liberated France, no-one in those villages was looking for the
Ukrainian-Canadian or the German-Canadian or the Irish-Canadian.
The people of France saw only Canadians.

And we carried one flag that represented our country. Not one of
those immigrant sons would have thought about picking up another
country's flag and waving it to represent who they were. It would
have been a disgrace to their parents who had sacrificed so much to
be here. These immigrants truly knew what it meant to be a Canadian.
They stirred the melting pot into one red and white bowl.

And here we are in 2009 with a new kind of immigrant who wants the
same rights and privileges. Only they want to achieve it by playing
with a different set of rules, one that includes a Canadian passport
and a guarantee of being faithful to their mother country. I'm sorry,
that's not what being a Canadian is all about. Canadians have been
very open-hearted and open-minded regarding immigrants, whether
they were fleeing poverty, dictatorship, persecution, or whatever else
makes us think of those aforementioned immigrants who truly did ADOPT
our country, and our flag and our morals and our customs. And left their
wars, hatred, and divisions behind. I believe that the immigrants who
landed in Canada in the early 1900s deserve better than that for the
toil, hard work and sacrifice those legally searching for a better life.
I think they would be appalled that they are being used as an example
by those waving foreign country flags, fighting foreign battles on our
soil, making Canadians change to suit their religions and cultures, and
wanting to change our countries fabric by claiming discrimination when
we do not give in to their demands.

Its about time we get real and stand up for our forefathers rights, we
are CANADIAN Lest we forget it!!! I am a Native of this Country and
proud of it!

NO MORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
NO MORE not saying CHRISTMAS in stores and our schools!

I Want my Canada of birth BACK !!!

This letter was sent to me by email from my uncle.

Motörhead Remember Me
09-19-2009, 03:41 PM
I am a Native of this Country and
proud of it!
This letter was sent to me by email from my uncle.

Your uncle is a Potawatomi or something?

Since when are white Canadians natives??

Before Canukistanis, Yanks and Oz's go on about how immigrants ruin your country, pause for a second and think how you ruined someone elses country, killed or expelled them . If your countries are flooding with bad, bad immigrants; you had it coming.

Congratulations.

The Lawspeaker
09-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Your uncle is a Potawatomi or something?

Since when are white Canadians natives??

Before Canukistanis, Yanks and Oz's go on about how immigrants ruin your country, pause for a second and think how you ruined someone elses country, killed or expelled them . If your countries are flooding with bad, bad immigrants; you had it coming.

Congratulations.
The "Canuckistanis", "Yanks" and "Oz's" are now the natives of that country along with the original inhabitants. And their countries are under threat.

No they didn't have it coming. So you defend immigrants beleaguering your country as well ?

Beorn
09-19-2009, 03:47 PM
pause for a second and think how you ruined someone elses country

Did the native natives of Canada have a centralised government with which to control their unified country?

Motörhead Remember Me
09-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Did the native natives of Canada have a centralised government with which to control their unified country?

The area which today is known as "Canada" had a lot of sovereign first nations prior to white arrival.

No they didn't have it coming. So you defend immigrants beleaguering your country as well ?

How on earth can you jump to that conclusion?

Non-indigenous Yanks, Canukistanis e.t.c ARE immigrants beleaguering other peoples territory!!
I oppose all sorts of beleaguering of other peoples turf unless it is the result of friendly co-existence and/or by invitation.

Get my point already?

Beorn
09-19-2009, 08:07 PM
The area which today is known as "Canada" had a lot of sovereign first nations prior to white arrival.

So there was never a single unified nation prior to the arrival of today's Canadians? Canada only existed after the arrival of the "white people"?

Lutiferre
09-19-2009, 08:10 PM
I misread the title for a moment as "I want my Canada Black".

Motörhead Remember Me
09-19-2009, 08:23 PM
So there was never a single unified nation prior to the arrival of today's Canadians? Canada only existed after the arrival of the "white people"?

1.5 million Asians and hundreds of thousands of Arab immigrants taking over Canada and adding Greenland to it and then renaming it Peoples Islamic and Cash on Sight Republic of CanadaGreenland does not take away anything from Canadians of the Canada as we know it today, since there have never been a unified CanadianGreenlandian nation before?

:bored0:

Brännvin
09-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Greenland, an autonomous area that belongs to the Danish crown, no way Canada. Canadians get out of Greenland.

Beorn
09-19-2009, 09:30 PM
<snip>

Is there, or is there not, a country that is called Canada?

Motörhead Remember Me
09-20-2009, 08:18 AM
Is there, or is there not, a country that is called Canada?

You don't know?

When i spoke of native Canadians I spoke of (yes I think you knew) NATIVES as in indigenous peoples in what is today known as Canada,.

Maybe you think native = someone born in Canada.

Logic:

Mohammad Abdallah the non integrated Toronto muslim is a native if he was born there in 1979. He's just as native to Canada as No. 66, Mario Lemieux. Or as native as, get this; Jarome Iginla.

Beorn
09-20-2009, 12:19 PM
You don't know?

I do know, but you still haven't answered my question: Is there a nation called Canada?

Liffrea
09-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by MotörheadRememberMe
Before Canukistanis, Yanks and Oz's go on about how immigrants ruin your country, pause for a second and think how you ruined someone elses country, killed or expelled them .

You know migration is a constant in human history, I should know as an Englishman my ancestors conquered what was to become England using the two devices (of roughly the same shape) as all conquerors anywhere have done, namely the sword and the penis. Kill off or enslave the men, take the women and breed the previous race out, harsh, bloody, but often successful, of course that’s a simplification to some degree but still the general picture works.

Another constant is the struggle for land and resources, where as the Indians and Aborigines, as far as was realistically possible, attempted to resist, rightly, their conqueror, the Europeans who created the USA, Canada and Australia (as far as I am aware no such nations and/or states existed until after the arrival of the European), as well as their kindred in the European homelands, are asked to welcome their cleansers with open arms! How amazing is that fact? That where as the Britons struggled furiously and often successfully against the English invader in the fight for territory modern Englishmen are asked to turn a blind eye to the ongoing ethnic cleansing (and make no mistake about it we are being colonised and cleansed, not with bullets, yet, but give it time) of his own people and attacked as a “racist” or “Nazi” if one has the audacity to even dare give voice to concern that this may not be a good idea! Less than a hundred years ago I don’t doubt Britain would have been awash with blood if such an event were to have taken place, now we’re expected to walk meekly to our deaths! Truly incredible, surely no such phenomenon has ever been recorded in the annals of the human species.

All nations take root in the ruins of former societies, none are expected to die willingly, though.

Motörhead Remember Me
09-20-2009, 04:54 PM
You know migration is a constant in human history, Yes.

I should know as an Englishman my ancestors conquered what was to become England using the two devices (of roughly the same shape) as all conquerors anywhere have done, namely the sword and the penis. Kill off or enslave the men, take the women and breed the previous race out, harsh, bloody, but often successful, of course that’s a simplification to some degree but still the general picture works.
To breed with a conquered woman is to put more of her people to life. A new breed is forming.:D

Motörhead Remember Me
09-20-2009, 04:57 PM
I do know, but you still haven't answered my question: Is there a nation called Canada?

Yes.

But I'm answering the wider question.

Beorn
09-20-2009, 04:59 PM
And who were the people that founded this nation called Canada?

Troll's Puzzle
09-20-2009, 05:04 PM

lol, 'sovereign nations' :icon12:

RoyBatty
09-20-2009, 05:15 PM
Whitey built an Empire in Europe and later in North America, parts of Oceania and even Africa. Now that Empire is being deliberately destroyed from within by 5th Columnists who managed to deceive and mentally enslave the sheep with the help of corrupt elements from Whitey Society.

The bottom line is, "European Civilisation" has entered into a phase of rapid terminal decline which will culminate in it losing control of its current territories. The population numbers will be overshadowed by those of the non-native new arrivals. Control will rest with small groups of priviliged elites.

I wouldn't be so smug about Canada being "stolen" or "conquered" from the "sovereign nations" who previously occupied it. While that assertion may be technically correct we need to keep in mind that not only Canada but EVERY majority white / European territory is or will soon be under threat of being conquered by foreign invaders.

Only the mentally ill amongst us would be cheering on and laughing about such a scenario affecting other parts of our Empire because sure as the sun rises in the morning, the turn of the mockers will come as well.

Liffrea
09-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by RoyBatty
Only the mentally ill amongst us would be cheering on and laughing about such a scenario

Well said, whilst I’m a realist I see the difference between resignation and applause. It’s going to take one hell of a monumental ground shift in European lands to avoid the fate we’re staring at and to be honest when I walk the streets of my home town, hear the things people talk about and their “opinions” see how they act and behave I simply don’t see it happening, various people (Nick Griffin is a great example) have been prophesising “Our Time” for decades, I think we’re leaving it very late in the day for that. Those whom the Gods wish to destroy they first make mad, we’ve had our warnings, we’ve had our opportunities, most have ignored them or simply don’t care.

I don’t relish the future I’ll grow old in and my niece will have to grow up in. But there we are, one man cannot change the world he has to make the best of it as he can, there is always hope and often that’s all there is.

Motörhead Remember Me
09-20-2009, 07:03 PM
And who were the people that founded this nation called Canada?

I know what you are getting at . But you see the bottom line here is that a white Canadían is not a native.

I support all indigenous peoples right to selfgoverning, right to their land and own laws. Abos and Mic macs.

Motörhead Remember Me
09-20-2009, 07:07 PM
I wouldn't be so smug about Canada being "stolen" or "conquered" from the "sovereign nations" who previously occupied it. While that assertion may be technically correct we need to keep in mind that not only Canada but EVERY majority white / European territory is or will soon be under threat of being conquered by foreign invaders.

Only the mentally ill amongst us would be cheering on and laughing about such a scenario affecting other parts of our Empire because sure as the sun rises in the morning, the turn of the mockers will come as well.

LOL... Or actually, I feel like crying... I.e. USA as "white territory".

Stupid arses, imported negroslaves and now fear them.

Beorn
09-20-2009, 07:40 PM
I know what you are getting at . But you see the bottom line here is that a white Canadían is not a native.

Whilst you are correct in that white Canadians are not indigenous to the land, they are natives of Canada nonetheless.

Sarmata
09-20-2009, 07:58 PM
I think that European descendants in Canada are real Natives, becouse they built that country, made civilization etc,, the same like Africaners in RPA for instance. I make my contribution to this thread becouse my best friend left his motherland and goes to Canada just few days ago. I wish him luck maybe he will build his better future in Canada who knows?

Osweo
09-20-2009, 08:07 PM
Moto, the Somalis who rape your women don't care that your people didn't conquer the Horn of Africa. They don't think so much about the historical details of it. They just see 'white man' and feel all inferior and envious and try to do as much damage as they can. No Aborigine in America or Australia is going to think better of you for your opinions as expressed here. Had you had an Atlantic instead of a Baltic coastline, your people would be as 'guilty' as ours. It was inevitable that technologically and politically advanced peoples would displace neolithic relics in the New World.

It's just curious to see how Soviet indoctrination has worked better north of Leningrad than south. Trotsky would be very proud of you.

RoyBatty
09-20-2009, 08:32 PM
LOL... Or actually, I feel like crying... I.e. USA as "white territory".

Stupid arses, imported negroslaves and now fear them.

You're missing the point.

A couple of years ago countries like Sweden and the Netherlands also probably thought that "a handful of poor dears from the 3d world" couldn't possibly affect their demographics. It won't be long before Finland and pretty much every country which forms part of the EU gets multi-cultied.

Claims that "it couldn't happen to us" are pitiful wishful thinking. That's why I'm sceptical about gloating too much about the idiocy committed by, for example, the US and Canada.

It's just curious to see how Soviet indoctrination has worked better north of Leningrad than south. Trotsky would be very proud of you.

Funny thing is that one of my Russian friends told me how they used to be indoctrinated about the "evils of Apartheid in South Africa" blah blah blah in the Soviet military. He said that this issue interested him very much. He did more research on the topic and came to the conclusion that he liked Apartheid SA very much and didn't care for the official Soviet educational guidelines!

LOL!!!! :D

Brännvin
09-20-2009, 08:39 PM
You're missing the point.

Nope..

He is doing the right points what the U.S. and Canada has to do with my reality and the his reality? By the way, Sweden and Netherlands are unique problems of their indigenous populations and no one else

Liffrea
09-20-2009, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Brännvin
He is doing the right points what the U.S. and Canada has to do with my reality and the his reality?

It’s representing a specific trend, you might not care personally what happens in the USA or Canada, but it’s not an isolated phenomenon, it’s happening in Scandinavia and in Western Europe. By 2100 it’s very probable, at current trends, that the USA, Canada, UK, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Spain, perhaps even Norway and Denmark, will be majority non-white.

Now whether you care, or not, is a different matter. Personally I would have imagined that anyone signed up to a forum interested in European preservation would care, but that’s just me….

09-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Maybe you think native = someone born in Canada.

The injuns wouldn't want to be limited to being native Canadians. As the law stands now, they can cross the US border at will since they were native North Americans before the present countries were established. Also, they don't pay taxes.

Brännvin
09-20-2009, 09:07 PM
It’s representing a specific trend, you might not care personally what happens in the USA or Canada, but it’s not an isolated phenomenon, it’s happening in Scandinavia and in Western Europe.

It is very different, Mötor, already pointed out the facts why, only a blind has not caught..

By 2100 it’s very probable, at current trends, that the USA, Canada, UK, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Spain, perhaps even Norway and Denmark, will be majority non-white.

Why should I care? My only concerns are with Sweden and to a lesser extent Denmark and other Nordic countries..

Now whether you care, or not, is a different matter. Personally I would have imagined that anyone signed up to a forum interested in European preservation would care, but that’s just me….

Actually I have not come to this forum to discuss what will happen in 2100 or not :D, only the time will tell, not me or you. ;)

My concern when I signed was more for physical anthropology being honestly, but I would like to discuss other issues here if possible not only Obama, Negroes and Muslims :D

If Loki and Fjällräv want to ban me because I do not care about the future of anything outside of Scandinavia, this is just their problem..

Lutiferre
09-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Why should I care? My only concerns are with Sweden and to a lesser extent Denmark and other Nordic countries..

The present day degenerated attitude of most of the people in them, the one that has led to our own demise (if not biological already, then spiritual), is not worthy of preservation, anyway.

RoyBatty
09-20-2009, 10:27 PM
Jesus wept at the general levels of idiocy on display here, lol :D

Motörhead Remember Me
09-21-2009, 08:06 AM
Moto, the Somalis who rape your women don't care that your people didn't conquer the Horn of Africa.
Of course they don't.

They just see 'white man' and feel all inferior and envious and try to do as much damage as they can.
Could be.

No Aborigine in America or Australia is going to think better of you for your opinions as expressed here.
I don't think so either.

Had you had an Atlantic instead of a Baltic coastline, your people would be as 'guilty' as ours.
My people is guilty already. Finns and Swedes were among the earliest colonialists in Delaware. (I hate to say this but Bush probably has Finnish ancestry...)

It was inevitable that technologically and politically advanced peoples would displace neolithic relics in the New World.
Maybe but nevertheless brutally wrong.

It's just curious to see how Soviet indoctrination has worked better north of Leningrad than south.
Eeh...? Meaning?

Trotsky would be very proud of you.
Trotsky? WTF does he have to do with my opinions???

Motörhead Remember Me
09-21-2009, 08:07 AM
Jesus wept at the general levels of idiocy on display here, lol :D

I cry too.

Note:
There was probably no Jesus...

SuuT
09-21-2009, 11:36 AM

This type of provincial/regionalist thinking is the great plague of Scandinavia, and to a somewhat lesser extent, the remanider of Evropa. Even though there is no conspiracy to do so, immigrants and foreign ideologies that are at odds with the indigenous milieu work, in effect, as a unit that corrodes the existing 'sytems'; ultimately bending and re-shaping the racial and cultural landscape. The reason why it is so effective is that part of the indigenous cultural milieu is an extreme tolerance: a 'live and let live' philosophy that does does not square with the ingrained provincialism.

I don't have anything against provincialistic ways of thinking, as such; it's just that such a narrow scope in no way corresponds with the cultural-socio-political direction of the western world. Globalism is not a good thing. Nor is Liberalism. But you - and everyone - had better learn to utilse those things (and more) to your advantage or I'm typing to a dead man, from a dead race of an extinct culture that just happened to die a little later than his cousins because of how far north he is.

The same shit is happening all over the western world.

Brännvin
09-21-2009, 11:52 AM
The present day degenerated attitude of most of the people in them, the one that has led to our own demise (if not biological already, then spiritual), is not worthy of preservation, anyway.

Subjective. Point taken, but not the same understanding of those who thanked you.

Why should I care for cultures and societies to which I don't belong? If I have to fight will be exclusively for what my forefathers built and only, that is my only duty, I can not see another.

Brännvin
09-21-2009, 11:56 AM
My people is guilty already. Finns and Swedes were among the earliest colonialists in Delaware. (I hate to say this but Bush probably has Finnish ancestry...)

Guilty? :confused:

Oh come on, we were not even whiteys :D ;)

Brännvin
09-21-2009, 01:35 PM
This type of provincial/regionalist thinking is the great plague of Scandinavia, and to a somewhat lesser extent, the remanider of Evropa.

It is universal that's why regional, and local culture were formed, imagine if that were the opposite.

Currently I would love if my people were more provincial as it ever was.

Even though there is no conspiracy to do so, immigrants and foreign ideologies that are at odds with the indigenous milieu work, in effect, as a unit that corrodes the existing 'sytems'; ultimately bending and re-shaping the racial and cultural landscape.

Of course, immigrants and mainly foreign ideologies are destructive to any regional culture.

But before you categorically accuse foreigners of "destroying" the local culture, you should ask yourselves why so many native youths themselves are so disinterested with their own heritage and provincialism, while consuming destructive foreign ideologies.

Unfortunately, the world becoming one giant monoculture globally, and I think that's a far bigger threat than immigration could ever be. Traditions all over the world are being quickly eroded, entire ethnicities are disappearing along with their languages and traditions. Look at countries like the Thailand, who are so bent on destructive Americanization that they are losing centuries worth of unique identity.

The reason why it is so effective is that part of the indigenous cultural milieu is an extreme tolerance: a 'live and let live' philosophy that does does not square with the ingrained provincialism.

That's why I would love if my people were more provincial as it ever was.

Liffrea
09-21-2009, 01:55 PM

I haven’t demanded you should, although I stand by my original point joining a European Preservation forum and then saying I don’t give a damn about anyone else but Swedes seems a little odd to me, but there we go.

But I will add this, many of those bleating about immigration into the UK today were the same people who thirty years ago also said “why do I care, it’s not in my yard” the irony is so sweet isn’t it? Now the problem they didn’t care about yesterday is their problem today.

You might think Sweden can exist in isolation, I assure you’re wrong, unless Europeans (globally) start waking up to the threat we all face then we’ll go down in the same boat.

And people accuse the English of being insular……

SuuT
09-21-2009, 02:15 PM
It is universal that's why regional, and local culture were formed, imagine if that were the opposite.

Currently I would love if my people were more provincial as it ever was.

And it would work. But only in a western world whose nation states were a little more attentive to the similarities they hold as opposed to the differences. lol, it's really pretty funny: almost without fail, all political entities that are vocal about immigration and cultural decline are equally vocal about one another; having petty little squables over the details. And the internet retardism is truly monumental.

Of course, immigrants and mainly foreign ideologies are destructive to any regional culture.

Insofar as culture is static, and the 'foreign' ideology is truly that (e.g. Islam at clash with Malmö), I agree.

But before you categorically accuse foreigners of "destroying" the local culture, you should ask yourselves why so many native youths themselves are so disinterested with their own heritage and provincialism, while consuming destructive foreign ideologies.

And your answer is...?

Unfortunately, the world becoming one giant monoculture globally, and I think that's a far bigger threat than immigration could ever be.

You have your cause and effect backwards.

Traditions all over the world are being quickly eroded, entire ethnicities are disappearing along with their languages and traditions. Look at countries like the Thailand, who are so bent on destructive Americanization that they are losing centuries worth of unique identity.

Maybe some brave and intrepid Thailander can put an end to it. I don't really care about Thailand or what it is doing to itself: I tend to draw my lines at Scandinavia, Britain, Europe and her colonies - in a non-isolationist way. But I suppose if you want to care a great deal about the 'Americanisation' boogey man, all while saying things like, "But before you categorically accuse foreigners of "destroying" the local culture, you should ask yourselves why so many native youths themselves are so disinterested with their own heritage and provincialism, while consuming destructive foreign ideologies", it's your business. Doesn't make the least bit of sense, though.

That's why I would love if my people were more provincial as it ever was.

Respectable and lamentable - all in one.

Brännvin
09-21-2009, 02:33 PM
And it would work. But only in a western world whose nation states were a little more attentive to the similarities they hold as opposed to the differences. lol, it's really pretty funny: almost without fail, all political entities that are vocal about immigration and cultural decline are equally vocal about one another; having petty little squables over the details. And the internet retardism is truly monumental.

Western is just an artificial construction rather a reality.

Insofar as culture is static, and the 'foreign' ideology is truly that (e.g. Islam at clash with Malmö), I agree.

It would be less bad if it was only the Islam, and other immigrants as Poles, Latvians and East German who take jobs from the native Scanian Swedes, are not they evil too?

They also cause problem in my opinion..

And your answer is...?

Look for their own identity and culture is the answer rather the alienation..

You have your cause and effect backwards.

Of course destructive effects.

Maybe some brave and intrepid Thailander can put an end to it. I don't really care about Thailand or what it is doing to itself: I tend to draw my lines at Scandinavia, Britain, Europe and her colonies - in a non-isolationist way. But I suppose if you want to care a great deal about the 'Americanisation' boogey man, all while saying things like, "But before you categorically accuse foreigners of "destroying" the local culture, you should ask yourselves why so many native youths themselves are so disinterested with their own heritage and provincialism, while consuming destructive foreign ideologies", it's your business. Doesn't make the least bit of sense, though.

Oh come on, Thailand was not only an example to illustrate that this is not a problem only in Scandinavia or Europe as you wish..

I could change the word Thailand to Sweden or Denmark if it pleases you.

Respectable and lamentable - all in one.

Naturally, respectable ;)

Brännvin
09-21-2009, 02:47 PM
But I suppose if you want to care a great deal about the 'Americanisation' boogey man, all while saying things like, "But before you categorically accuse foreigners of "destroying" the local culture, you should ask yourselves why so many native youths themselves are so disinterested with their own heritage and provincialism, while consuming destructive foreign ideologies", it's your business. Doesn't make the least bit of sense, though.

I think you did not understand what I intended to say with the term foreign ideology. ;)

You might think Sweden can exist in isolation, I assure you’re wrong, unless Europeans (globally) start waking up to the threat we all face then we’ll go down in the same boat.

Well, but it is not the modern globalism the real cause of cancer? Why so should I think global?

Liffrea
09-21-2009, 04:05 PM
Well, but it is not the modern globalism the real cause of cancer? Why so should I think global?

I think you answer your own question…..

Brännvin
09-21-2009, 07:24 PM
I think you answer your own question…..

I understand all destructive global mechanism and live inside it currently :(, it is not for nothing that we're debating on this forum currently in English (currently the global language), but it does not mean that I accept it culturally and socially.. ;)

Liffrea
09-21-2009, 08:07 PM
I understand all destructive global mechanism and live inside it currently

Then is it too far to accept that sovereign people’s can work together to defeat a common threat?

it is not for nothing that we're debating on this forum currently in English

Well it is the lingua franca, and I share Tolkien’s belief that this is a bad thing, English should have been jealousy guarded and the Yanks and other colonials forced to learn Latin.:p

Besides that the forum owner is a fellow countrymen, so that might be another reason.:D

Brännvin
09-21-2009, 10:48 PM
Then is it too far to accept that sovereign people’s can work together to defeat a common threat?

That's why I illustrated about Thailand, the problem is global not suposedly "European", I still did not understand why should I care about something outside Sweden and in less extent in Scandinavia, for cultures and societies to which I don't belong? If I have to fight will be exclusively for what my forefathers built and only..

I do not know what I currently have to do with Canadians..

Oh well..we loving Ishockey :P

Well it is the lingua franca, and I share Tolkien’s belief that this is a bad thing, English should have been jealousy guarded and the Yanks and other colonials forced to learn Latin.:p

Damn right! Tolkien was right.. and I'm writing in english.. :D

Besides that the forum owner is a fellow countrymen, so that might be another reason.:D

How so?

Liffrea
09-21-2009, 11:06 PM
That's why I illustrated about Thailand, the problem is global not suposedly "European", I still did not understand why should I care about something outside Sweden and in less extent in Scandinavia, for cultures and societies to which I don't belong? If I have to fight will be exclusively for what my forefathers built and only..

Care may be a strong word, look at it in terms of self interest, if you like, several allies on one enemy is better than being picked out one at a time. You may not personally care if an individual culture survives (for the record I do I’m pro-diversity I think it sad if any culture, language, people cease to exist) but it makes sense to co-operate against common enemies.

Anyone anti-Globalist is usually someone I like.

How so?

Isn't he English?:confused: