PDA

View Full Version : Corsets - an Apostolic Constitution from St Eóin of the Church of Phleg

Murphy
09-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Corsets - an Apostolic Constitution from St Eóin of the Church of Phleg
with the official blessings of St Lutiferre

All women are here by commanded upon pain of death to wear corsets.

Generally speaking a corset has three effects on your body:

1. it makes your waist smaller,
2. it lifts and supports your bosom,
3. it improves your posture.

Those three effects are the reason why corsets have survived such a long time; they enhance the beauty, elegance, femininity and attractivity of each woman. The effects number 1. and 2. are consequences of the pressure which the corsets exerts on the waist and lower ribcage. Effect number 3. is due to the stiffening busks in the corset.

Aside from these main effects corsets have, of course, other, agreeable impacts on your body:

1. if the corset is long enough below the waist, then it makes your belly perfectly flat,
2. if the corset is long enough above the waist, then you can dispense with bras, for your bosom is supported by the corset,
3. the corset supports your back when you have to sit on a chair for a long time; this is comfortable and it makes sense from an orthopaedic point of view.

To sum up it can be said that corset-wearing has the following effects: a small waist, a beautiful bosom, a flat belly and an erect posture. Aren't these things desirable for every lady? They all influence your appearance positively. This I will explain in more detail below.

This Sacred Tradition also has its roots in the Sacred Gospel of the Phleg.

11And the Phleg said the woman shall wear the corset, to enhance her natural beauties for the pleasure of The Man and The Phleg. 12 She must be desirable to look upon and in The Phleg's own half-arsed attempt at Creation he had failed in giving all woman the neatural greatness that he bestowed on every Man. 13 It is therefore decreed that all woman shall wear the corset on pain of death and reincarnation as a lesser attractive woman so that she can stew in the knowledge that her ugliness cannot be healed by the use of the corset she was previously offered.

Lutiodus, Chapter 17, verse 11-13.

Signed,
St Eóin, Patriarch of Low Brow discussion and the Irish section; St Lutiferre, Patriarch of pagan-pwning and High Brow Intellectualism and Lord of All Scandinavia.

Lutiferre
09-19-2009, 05:08 PM
I, St. Lutiferre, officially give this my stamp of confirmation!

May the Phleg be with you in all your corset-wearing endevaours.

Murphy
09-19-2009, 06:03 PM
I can no longer continue in my role in the Church of Phleg. I have come to the conclusion that The Phleg is a demon and his Vicar on Earth, Lutiferre is trying to lead us all to Seven Hells with all of his talk of penis-worship.

I will continue my search for the true god/godess. Though I still support the Corset-movement.

Regards,
Eóin.

Rachel
09-19-2009, 06:08 PM
I am already ugly so i am not wearing a corset. :P

However i do sometimes enjoy them, i wish i could find a good whale bone corset for my other endeavors.

Lutiferre
09-19-2009, 06:13 PM
I can no longer continue in my role in the Church of Phleg. I have come to the conclusion that The Phleg is a demon and his Vicar on Earth, Lutiferre is trying to lead us all to Seven Hells with all of his talk of penis-worship.

I will continue my search for the true god/godess. Though I still support the Corset-movement.

Regards,
Eóin.
I, likewise, have realised that Phleg is a Demon from Hell who lured us into false beliefs about the sanctity of the penis. I hereby repudiate Phlegianism and repent of all worship of this Demon from Hell!

Heimmacht
09-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Corsetry rules ;) , I'm a big fan!

Amapola
09-19-2009, 09:02 PM
Corsets are expensive...

Osweo
09-20-2009, 04:15 AM
Corsets are expensive...
Sugar-Daddies aren't... :naughty::D:embarrassed:suomut::(:thumbs up

Puddle of Mudd
09-20-2009, 04:43 AM
http://www.jonco48.com/blog/waist2_small2.jpg

Mmmm, sexy! :thumb001:

Heimmacht
09-20-2009, 09:39 PM

Well,.. the rest of her body isn't exactly beautiful either...

Lutiferre
09-20-2009, 10:08 PM

Is that human?

Rachel
09-21-2009, 12:33 AM
ill wear one if some one can tell me where to buy it

ikki
09-21-2009, 12:37 AM
ill wear one if some one can tell me where to buy it

Goth shops?

Phlegethon
09-21-2009, 12:41 AM
Be it known that all you apostates will die a painful death!

Rachel
09-21-2009, 01:21 AM
Goth shops?

... all we have here is Hot Topics ... they are punk stores that have teens running around in them going ... i wanna cut myself life is soooo bad.

what other types of goth shops should i be looking for.

Murphy
09-21-2009, 06:01 AM
Be it known that all you apostates will die a painful death!

Oh Almighty Phleg, please forgive me! I was tempted away from the True Faith of Phleg by that evil Scandinavian deamon Luti!

Regards,
Eóin.

Lutiferre
09-21-2009, 03:22 PM
Oh Almighty Phleg, please forgive me! I was tempted away from the True Faith of Phleg by that evil Scandinavian deamon Luti!

Regards,
Eóin.

Recant! Phleg is the only Demon here!

Murphy
09-21-2009, 04:02 PM
I am so confused!

But I have seen the light my friends! Loki the Skygod has opened my eyes! Come to the true faith my people! Come into the open arms of Loki the Skygod our loving creator!

Regards,
Eóin.

Lutiferre
09-21-2009, 04:14 PM
I am so confused!

But I have seen the light my friends! Loki the Skygod has opened my eyes! Come to the true faith my people! Come into the open arms of Loki the Skygod our loving creator!

Regards,
Eóin.
I disagree. Loki is an Angel sent from the Lord, not a skygod.

This is a picture taken of Loki a few days ago
http://medicblog999.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/angel-0003.jpg

Amapola
09-22-2009, 12:13 AM
Sugar-Daddies aren't... :naughty::D:embarrassed:suomut::(:thumbs up

What are sugar-daddies? :rolleyes2:
Excuse me for spoiling your joke...:p

Osweo
09-22-2009, 12:25 AM
What are sugar-daddies? :rolleyes2:
Excuse me for spoiling your joke...:p

Oh, sorry! :D
Erm... Maybe you should just hope you never find out what one is. :p

As I understand the term, it's a rich old man who has a young beautiful girlfriend, who he keeps by giving fancy expensive presents, a nice flat, car holidays, etc.

(I would volunteer to demonstrate, but I'm afraid the financial crisis has hit me too hard...:wink)

Zankapfel
09-22-2009, 12:58 AM
You can buy corsets online from Etsy or DaWanda @ Rachel. What is Hot Topic anyway?
My anatomical corset > all of your corsets.

http://imgs.icepic.de/anatomie.jpg

ikki
09-22-2009, 07:50 AM
I disagree. Loki is an Angel sent from the Lord, not a skygod.

This is a picture taken of Loki a few days ago
http://medicblog999.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/angel-0003.jpg

Now, who is that winged child holding Loke?

Phlegethon
09-22-2009, 07:59 AM
Don't feed the pigeons!