PDA

View Full Version : Are Circassian women the most beautiful in the world?

Pages : [1] 2

Loki
06-14-2013, 12:56 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_beauties

Circassian beauties is a phrase used to refer to an idealized image of the women of the Circassian people of the Northern Caucasus. A fairly extensive literary history suggests that Circassian women were thought to be unusually beautiful, spirited, and elegant, and as such were desirable as concubines. This reputation dates back to the later Middle Ages, when the Circassian coast was frequented by Italian traders from Genoa, and the founder of the Medici dynasty, Cosimo I de Medici, had a well-known affair with a Circassian slave girl. During the Ottoman Empire, Circassian women living as slaves in the Sultan's Imperial Harem started to build their reputation as extremely beautiful and genteel, which then became a common trope in Western Orientalism.

As a result of this reputation, in Europe and America Circassians were regularly characterised as the ideal of feminine beauty in poetry, novels, and art. Cosmetic products were advertised, from the 18th century on, using the word "Circassian" in the title, or claiming that the product was based on substances used by the women of Circassia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7d/Circassian_girl.jpg/220px-Circassian_girl.jpg

Racial theories

By the early nineteenth century, Circassians were associated with theories of racial hierarchy, which elevated the Caucasus region as the source of the purest examples of the "white race", which was named the Caucasian race after the area by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach. Blumenbach theorised that the Circassians were the closest to God's original model of humanity, and thus "the purest and most beautiful whites were the Circassians". This fuelled the idea of female Circassian beauty.

Circassians are depicted in images of harems at this time through these ideologies of racial hierarchy. John Frederick Lewis's The Harem portrays Circassians as the dominant mistresses of the harem, who look down on other women, as implied in the review of the painting in The Art Journal, which described it as follows,

It represents the interior of a harem at Cairo, wherein is seated in luxurious ease a young Turk, attired in the excess of Moslem fashion. Near him, and reclining upon cushions, are two Circassian women, also dressed in the extremity of Oriental taste... On the right is seen a tall Nubian eunuch, who removes from the shoulders of an Egyptian slave the shawl by which she had been covered, in order to show her to the master of the harem; this figure with her high shoulders and the characteristics of her features, is a most successful national impersonation. The Circassian women look languidly to the Egyptian with an expression of supreme contempt, which is responded to by a sneer on the face of the Nubian eunuch.

The Circassians became major news during the Caucasian War, in which Russia conquered the North Caucasus, displacing large numbers of Circassians southwards. In 1856 The New York Times published a report entitled "Horrible Traffic in Circassian Women — Infanticide in Turkey", asserting that a consequence of the Russian conquest of the Caucasus was an excess of beautiful Circassian women on the Constantinople slave market, and that this was causing prices of slaves in general to plummet. The story drew on ideas of racial hierarchy, stating that:

the temptation to possess a Circassian girl at such low prices is so great in the minds of the Turks that many who cannot afford to keep several slaves have been sending their blacks to market, in order to make room for a newly-purchased white girl.

iNird
06-14-2013, 12:58 AM
Only in Turkey they are :D

Cleitus
06-14-2013, 01:03 AM
Not better loooking than Albanian Women.;)

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 01:05 AM
Dont think so,have seen the pictures,nothing special

Loki
06-14-2013, 01:06 AM
Dont think so,have seen the pictures,nothing special

Why were they so popular among the Ottomans then? And even among Western race scientists.

Szegedist
06-14-2013, 01:13 AM
This thread needs pics.

Loki
06-14-2013, 01:14 AM
This thread needs pics.

Just wait until Alberta sees this thread :P

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 01:16 AM
Why were they so popular among the Ottomans then? And even among Western race scientists.

I have no idea..ottomans always took nonmuslim slaves into the harem(circassians converted to islam just recently,like 100-200 years ago)

Mason8
06-14-2013, 01:24 AM
need to focus away from the girls

iNird
06-14-2013, 01:26 AM

The jewish looking king joffrey said it best

Loki
06-14-2013, 01:37 AM

A matter of impossibility.

gregorius
06-14-2013, 01:41 AM
armenian men tend to be beatiful

StonyArabia
06-14-2013, 01:42 AM
Circassian women are one of the most beautiful women in the world that's for sure. I made a thread about them in the Russian section http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?78526-Adyghe-women-%26%231040%3B%26%231076%3B%26%231099%3B%26%231075% 3B%26%231101%3B-%26%231078%3B%26%231077%3B%26%231085%3B%26%231097% 3B%26%231080%3B%26%231085%3B%26%231099%3B

None of these girls are models just ordinary girls from the republic of Adyghea.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 01:43 AM
Circassian women are one of the most beautiful women in the world that's for sure. I made a thread about them in the Russian section http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?78526-Adyghe-women-%26%231040%3B%26%231076%3B%26%231099%3B%26%231075% 3B%26%231101%3B-%26%231078%3B%26%231077%3B%26%231085%3B%26%231097% 3B%26%231080%3B%26%231085%3B%26%231099%3B

None of these girls are models just ordinary girls from the republic of Adyghea.

Not better than average bosnian girls for sure

gregorius
06-14-2013, 01:44 AM

lolololol NPD?

Loki
06-14-2013, 01:47 AM

Can Bosnians match this?

http://s15.postimg.org/jomn77x23/Circassiangirl3.jpg

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 01:48 AM
Can Bosnians match this?

http://s15.postimg.org/jomn77x23/Circassiangirl3.jpg

go check the 20+ thread on bosnian beauties :D

Loki
06-14-2013, 01:49 AM

I will :thumb001:

gregorius

are you in it?

Hurrem sultana
but they look better than the azeri,tatar,or chechen girls..

StonyArabia
06-14-2013, 01:57 AM

I don't know, the Crimean admixture in Circassians make them look more cuter for example. Compare a Dinarid Bosnian chick to a Metbid-Turanid Adyghe girl, most women would go for the latter.

Circassian

http://s17.postimg.org/5vlb2aa4v/Circassiangirl10.jpg

Bosinan

http://s3.postimg.org/mzregcmo3/2471822.jpg

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 01:58 AM
you take a good looking girl and compare it to a not that good looking girl :D

Loki
06-14-2013, 02:04 AM
Circassian women are said to have thin, delicate noses.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 02:07 AM
When you google them you hardly find any info ,while bosniak girls you finds as much as you want,here are some pics of bosniak girls alberta :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550876_589345714428413_1123699616_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/31709_125124254183897_4000549_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/555682_540110016018650_1132891101_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/430973_615586368471014_35858038_n.jpg

Mraz
06-14-2013, 02:08 AM
Best women are in Saudi Arabia, you don't see their face, they shut up, good deal.

Pontios
06-14-2013, 02:08 AM
Most of the women I have seen that are Circassian are very beautiful. In general all the women from the Caucasus are very beautiful.

Loki
06-14-2013, 02:12 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/430973_615586368471014_35858038_n.jpg

This one looks Croatian.

Mraz
06-14-2013, 02:14 AM
Do Adyghe have also the bride kidnapping tradition? I might travel there if so.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 02:15 AM

loool...nice idea

iNird
06-14-2013, 02:16 AM

Bro you might be the one that is kidnapped if you travel to the mountains of the caucasuses.

Loki
06-14-2013, 02:17 AM
Do Bosniaks have a bride kidnapping tradition? I might travel to Malmo, you know ;)

Mraz
06-14-2013, 02:18 AM
Bro you might be the one that is kidnapped if you travel to the mountains of Chechnya.

Nah, I was told I look Chechen by Alberta and even my bro says so. :p

Pontios
06-14-2013, 02:19 AM

It's almost all over the Caucasus and it's not always done actually like some think, only in certain circumstances. :lol:

alb0zfinest
06-14-2013, 02:22 AM
No

StonyArabia
06-14-2013, 02:25 AM

Yes they even do it in the diaspora. Although this practice has slowly ends.

iNird
06-14-2013, 02:26 AM
Yes they even do it in the diaspora. Although this practice has slowly ends.

Waitwut? LOL.

Really? Can you give us an example?

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 02:26 AM
have you thought about doing it albertta

StonyArabia
06-14-2013, 02:36 AM
Waitwut? LOL.

Where the Circassians have settled in their diaspora after the exile, it's practiced among them in Syria, Jordan, Israel, and Turkey. In Russia itself the practice continues, but has virtually ended.

Really? Can you give us an example?

Yes but now it has been practiced in symbolic ceremonial style then it was, but the whole tradition is fading away slowly, this due to influences from outside.

have you thought about doing it albertta

No truth be told, but my father has matched me for someone.

Illancha
06-14-2013, 02:56 AM
I don't get why people praise the looks of their own women.

I honestly prefer to say Chechen women are ugly just so no one else thinks of making a move on them.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 02:58 AM

I honestly prefer to say Chechen women are ugly just so no one else thinks of making a move on them.

just stick to your arabs,dont bring more chechens among those arabs..sooner or later they will then disapear

alb0zfinest
06-14-2013, 02:58 AM

Im going to make a move on them just because of this :D

Illancha
06-14-2013, 03:00 AM
just stick to your arabs,dont bring more chechens among those arabs..sooner or later they will then disapear
I have little to no idea what you're trying to say.

Im going to make a move on them just because of this :D
You can certainly try, let me know if you succeed.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 03:17 AM
trying to say no good can come out of getting females out of chechnia to arab world

Illancha
06-14-2013, 03:18 AM
trying to say no good can come out of getting females out of chechnia to arab world
I suppose that's why they're heading to Europe.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 03:19 AM
yepp,in Europe less chance to assimilate..i doubt chechens mix as much with christians as muslims

Illancha
06-14-2013, 03:20 AM
yepp,in Europe less chance to assimilate..i doubt chechens mix as much with christians as muslims
Generally I would say they don't mix much with other Muslims either. Sure there are some cases, but quite rare.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 03:22 AM
if you look at long time imigrants you see most have mixed,maybe 2 generations avoid it,the 3 will become less strict

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 04:05 AM
Do Bosniaks have a bride kidnapping tradition? I might travel to Malmo, you know ;)

During Ottoman days, there was woman kidnappings to marry. Sometimes by local despot leaders who abused their authority but also by Serbian mountain clansman who would raid low-level villages. They would especially like to take women from the vassals and the real "Turks" if whenever possible as it was great humiliation to take someone's woman (why so many women were raped during recent wars). Women from weaker families would color their skin to avoid kidnapping as no one wanted a marked woman. You might see this in older woman today who continue this tradition despite no threat. You can imagine this died sometime after Ottomans left and Yugoslavia became modern state that wanted to be just like europe.

Then there is arranged marriages in general. In most cases women listen to their fathers, but sometimes they're passionate for some other boy. 'Rome and Juliet'. They can run away with him, in which case the father will take this as kidnapping. Sometimes relatives will intervene between her and father by taking her to house where wannabe-groom is not present and do negotiations with father. This still happens from time to time in Kosovo but is getting very rare since father's are becoming liberal and letting daughter's do more and more decision. But it still happens and it can be called kidnapping by father. I think it happens wherever arranged marriages are practiced.

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 04:11 AM
To my knowledge, Circassians are a dead race of people. They are almost mythical now. Killed off by Russians and absorbed by Turks. Like some native american tribes, I'm very suspicious of anyone who says circassian background.

As to beauty, I can only comment on Chechen who I met many when I lived in Moscow (briefly). For brunettes they are very beautiful. The key is the average woman. We can easily post stunning woman from every ethnicity but Chechen brunettes are more likely to be beautiful than others, in my opinion. However, I'm brunette and was more taken and passionate for Russian blonde women. Or Black women here in America when they are not fat. I will not have anything with them, though, since they are not of my culture. My cousin married Russian woman and his parents were very disapproving.

Pontios
06-14-2013, 04:19 AM
To my knowledge, Circassians are a dead race of people. They are almost mythical now. Killed off by Russians and absorbed by Turks. Like some native american tribes, I'm very suspicious of anyone who says circassian background.

There are millions of Circassians still alive... They haven't died off nor are they in danger of dying off. There are millions of them all over the world today, and especially in Turkey, Jordan, Syria, and Germany. Many of them live in Caucasus today as well, they know their culture, language, and history as well and have kept it for hundreds of years even with the war with Russians. They are nowhere near dead. The ones in Turkey today especially have kept their traditions and language the same since the exile in 1864.

Here's a very nice video about them by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1snbR9cAB8

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 04:33 AM
Here's a very nice video about them by the way.

It's a beautiful sung epic poem style video. I looked at wikipedia and it says over 90+% are in diaspora. I wonder how strong their identity is in Turkey.

At end of the video I noticed they compared themselves to Mountain Eagles. I know Chechens see themselves as "Wolves."

Albanians see themselves as "Gold Eagles" and Serbians as "Wolves." Odd parallel to Balkans but my guess as many people compare themselves to these animals. I know Romans also worshipped wolves. Russians compare themselves to bears.

Pontios
06-14-2013, 04:42 AM
It's a beautiful sung epic poem style video. I looked at wikipedia and it says over 90+% are in diaspora. I wonder how strong their identity is in Turkey.

At end of the video I noticed they compared themselves to Mountain Eagles. I know Chechens see themselves as "Wolves."

Albanians see themselves as "Gold Eagles" and Serbians as "Wolves." Odd parallel to Balkans but my guess as many people compare themselves to these animals. I know Romans also worshipped wolves. Russians compare themselves to bears.

Indeed. It sounds very strong. :)

Their identity in Turkey is very strong. The diasporas today could be even "more Circassian" than the ones in their land today since they try very strong to keep their culture and traditions.

Many of the nations in the Caucasus that have been exiled and have diasporas outside of their lands, they all keep their identity strongly. Many of the nations in the Caucasus are mainly in Turkey, Jordan, Germany, and United States as well and all keep their identity and know their languages as well.

Not all of them have the same animal as their symbols but could all agree that the Eagle is the symbol of the Caucasus. For example the Ossetians actually have the snow leapard as their national animal. As you can see here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_North_Ossetia%E2%80%93Alania), it is on their coat of arms.

The Caucasus area in general is very complex and has a very rich history that many don't know much about.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 04:44 AM
It was never common in Bosnia

There is only one incident when a catholic kidnapped the muslim girl Fatima Omanovic,,which lead to major protests in whole Bosnia,and even Austria had to interverne

man i like our ancestors and their pride :D

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 04:52 AM
It was never common in Bosnia

There is only one incident when a catholic kidnapped the muslim girl Fatima Omanovic,,which lead to major protests in whole Bosnia,and even Austria had to interverne

man i like our ancestors and their pride :D

During the Bosnian war, a lot of Bosnian woman were kidnapped and raped. I don't this emerged out of nowhere. It was probably common during Ottoman times at least around Herzegovina and Muslim/Serb areas.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 04:55 AM
For a muslim woman many people lose their heads

It was rather opposite.i think its the reason they raped during this last war...they were frustrated

ChocolateFace
06-14-2013, 04:55 AM
if you look at long time imigrants you see most have mixed,maybe 2 generations avoid it,the 3 will become less strict

not true. Albanians in Italy have been there for 500 years and haven't mixed.

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 04:57 AM
For a muslim woman many people lose their heads

It was rather opposite.i think its the reason they raped during this last war...they were frustrated

No they were not frustrated. Women were raped on both sides in Bosnia as mark to humiliate man. But it happened most to Muslim women as Muslim men were weakest in that war.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 05:01 AM
No they were not frustrated. Women were raped on both sides in Bosnia as mark to humiliate man. But it happened most to Muslim women as Muslim men were weakest in that war.

Not in ottoman times,as you could loose your head for even looking at a muslim woman,you dont know christians were second class citizen? "kmetovi" while muslims were "raja"

Illancha
06-14-2013, 05:01 AM

As to beauty, I can only comment on Chechen who I met many when I lived in Moscow (briefly). For brunettes they are very beautiful. The key is the average woman. We can easily post stunning woman from every ethnicity but Chechen brunettes are more likely to be beautiful than others, in my opinion. However, I'm brunette and was more taken and passionate for Russian blonde women. Or Black women here in America when they are not fat. I will not have anything with them, though, since they are not of my culture. My cousin married Russian woman and his parents were very disapproving.
No Chechen women are very ugly. Don't listen to him people.

Refer to this post (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?83630-Are-Circassian-women-the-most-beautiful-in-the-world&p=1679462&viewfull=1#post1679462).

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 05:04 AM
Not in ottoman times,as you could loose your head for even looking at a muslim woman,you dont know christians were second class citizen? "kmetovi" while muslims were "raja"

But the mountain clans were autonomous to some degree. And would often raid low level villages. Turks would sometimes do punitive raids. I know this happened around Montenegro/Northern Albania and Herzegovina. It would not surprise it happened anywhere with mountains in Balkans.

And Bosnian men were never serious about Islam. You could look at you. They don't care. Christian woman in Kosovo cover themselves more than Bosnian Muslim women.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 05:09 AM
And Bosnian men were never serious about Islam. You could look at you. They don't care. Christian woman in Kosovo cover themselves more than Bosnian Muslim women.
''

LOL not true,you dont much about us it seems,bosnian women covered face until it was forbidden in 1950:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2uXJ02-sE9D808CUpASWsaD0I-mdm95tkdNS8pzHRfzhPorDQ

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b7c87e262b2f5db05d078665cfd3adea/tumblr_mhrytz88vY1qa4ffvo1_500.jpg

http://www.akos.ba/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/zar-feredza.jpg

I AM GLAD TITO BANNED THIS THOUGH

Loki
06-14-2013, 05:10 AM
you dont know christians were second class citizen?

Funny how times have changed.

Loki
06-14-2013, 05:11 AM

I AM GLAD TITO BANNED THIS THOUGH

Indeed. Reminds me of the Taliban.

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 05:12 AM
LOL not true,you dont much about us it seems,bosnian women covered face until it was forbidden in 1950:

It's true, I don't know you in 1950. I know you now. You are more liberal than us, even by some of your own admission. So why did things change so much after 1950? Very few of you even wear hijab. That's not illegal for sure. But skinny jeans and low skirts are very common.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 05:13 AM
It's true, I don't know you in 1950. I know you now. You are more liberal than us, even by some of your own admission. So why did things change so much after 1950? Very few of you even wear hijab. That's not illegal for sure. But skinny jeans and low skirts are very common.

We talk about ottoman period now,dont we?

we have certainly more covered women now than lets say 20 years before,but anyone chooses what he wants thats not our discussion here

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 05:14 AM
Indeed. Reminds me of the Taliban.

Hahaha ,its more colourfull and pretty at least they dont have the black nikab :D

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 05:16 AM
We talk about ottoman period now,dont we?

we have certainly more covered women now than lets say 20 years before,but anyone chooses what he wants thats not our discussion here

1950, or anytime in 1900s was not Ottoman period for you. I doubt many of your woman were veiled even in ottoman times. You can post exceptions but even today you have isolated towns who follow what they profess to believe and behave to sharia. That's very exceptional.

All accounts said you discovered you were Muslim after war in 90s.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 05:17 AM
1950, or anytime in 1900s was not Ottoman period for you. I doubt many of your woman were veiled even in ottoman times. You can post exceptions but even today you have isolated towns who follow what they profess to believe and behave to sharia. That's very exceptional.

All accounts said you discovered you were Muslim after war in 90s.

Lol ,,all women were covered like this,when tito banned it,it was big problems,women did not want it...if it was isolated it would not be an issue,right`?

please do not talk about what you have no idea on,communism then later on tried to destroy religions and to some point managed ,but not totally

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 05:18 AM
Hahaha ,its more colourfull and pretty at least they dont have the black nikab :D

They have black niqabs in picture. Niqab = just veil for face. Hijab = cover for hair. Then there is the dress.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 05:20 AM
They have black niqabs in picture. Niqab = just veil for face. Hijab = cover for hair. Then there is the dress.

they have niqabs of all colours,not black.where do u see black?

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 05:21 AM
they have niqabs of all colours,not black.where do u see black?

All the women in the photo. You see the hijab. Focus on what covers their face.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 05:22 AM
why is that important? the dress is important,saudi women are all black

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 05:27 AM
why is that important? the dress is important,saudi women are all black

I have never been to Saudi Arabia so I don't know if they all wear black abayas. Is it required? Black = widows in Kosovo. Not to be touched.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 05:28 AM
I have no idea about weird traditions of Kosovo,why are widows not to be touched? if they are young they can marry again

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 05:32 AM
I have no idea about weird traditions of Kosovo,why are widows not to be touched? if they are young they can marry again

Not in tradition. A woman is never to remarry. Of course now is not as traditional, she might remarry. Might.

As to why I bring this up, I'm giving theory for black dress. Though I have no answer. To me knowledge, the abaya can be any color.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 05:37 AM
Not true,widows remarried in all times if you look back in history,serbian women remarried if their husband died young

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 05:38 AM
Not true,widows remarried in all times if you look back in history,serbian women remarried if their husband died young

Not in Kosovo. Widow women often lived separate in portion of village. As to rest of Serbia, they probably had this tradition but it died off earlier in different areas.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 05:42 AM
All i know is when i read old documents from 200 years ago(as example) there were examples as "Ana,widow of Petar,later married XX"

the serbian tradition in Kosovo is unique

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 05:44 AM
All i know is when i read old documents from 200 years ago(as example) there were examples as "Ana,widow of Petar,later married XX"

the serbian tradition in Kosovo is unique

It's not just in Kosovo. They did the same in northern Greece often.

StonyArabia
06-14-2013, 05:48 AM

No we are still alive, although a bit admixed because this what happens when you become a diaspora. What happened to us was very sad, and very few people know about it. For example my father is Circassian from Russia, but my mom is not she is from the Syrian Desert. Either way we still exist, but one day we will return to our land and take it back, and declare independence. Some Circassians were indeed absorbed by Turks, but many of them are still alive.

Nox-C
06-14-2013, 06:43 AM
Circassian girls are beautiful especially the older generation , but this is not specific to them , Caucasus girls are ...

Loki
06-14-2013, 06:49 AM
Circassian girls are beautiful especially the older generation , but this is not specific to them , Caucasus girls are ...

I'm sure the sultans had good taste ...

Pontios
06-14-2013, 06:51 AM
I'm sure the sultans had good taste ...

Those Ottomans never got past the Caucasus. The max they could do is steal children from Caucasus and make fight for the Ottoman Empire.

Loki
06-14-2013, 06:52 AM
Those Ottomans never got past the Caucasus. The max they could do is steal children from Caucasus and make fight for the Ottoman Empire.

... you mean if they got further they would have preferred Chinese women?

Amun
06-14-2013, 07:48 AM
Beauty is founded everywhere, it is not something exclusively for Chrekess and honestly, i would prefer to marry Egyptian over a 100 Chrkess.

Insuperable
06-14-2013, 08:18 AM
Another thread hijacked by Balkanians

Hayalet
06-14-2013, 08:34 AM
The Ottomans were on the both sides of the Caucasus and they never stole any children there.

sido
06-14-2013, 08:40 AM
yeah i think they look pretty

Queen B
06-14-2013, 09:14 AM
No.
There are some pretty among them, but not the most beautiful in the world.
Italian women are way better ;)

Philo
06-14-2013, 09:17 AM
Looking at Alberta's thread I think they are definitely above average but I don't think they are number 1.

Loki
06-14-2013, 09:24 AM
Italian women are way better ;)

Not Greek? I am disappoint :coffee:

el22
06-14-2013, 09:43 AM
I watched alberta1 thread, there are no group photos there. Those few photos are pretty, but nothing exceptional. I think the reputation in the west is influenced by the reputation in the ottoman empire.

Queen B
06-14-2013, 09:50 AM
Not Greek? I am disappoint :coffee:
Unlike many people here, I'm fair and not blinded.
Yes, Greek women are gorgeous, but Italian women are - on average - are more beautiful.

Hayalet
06-14-2013, 10:08 AM
Unlike many people here, I'm fair and not blinded.
Yes, Greek women are gorgeous, but Italian women are - on average - are more beautiful.
Didn't you have some Italian ancestry? :icon_cheesygrin:

Queen B
06-14-2013, 10:25 AM
Didn't you have some Italian ancestry? :icon_cheesygrin:
Slightly, yes.
My grandmothers' mother came to Zakynthos from Sicily (though her Surname was Pugliezo), so its like 1/8

Sikeliot
06-14-2013, 10:49 AM
Slightly, yes.
My grandmothers' mother came to Zakynthos from Sicily (though her Surname was Pugliezo), so its like 1/8

She was from Messina, right? If so, most of her ancestry would be ancient Greek anyway. So genetically you are still close to 100% Greek.

Roy
06-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Yes they're beautiful but whether the most? Rather not.

Insuperable
06-14-2013, 12:02 PM
This one looks Croatian.

I do not see why would she look particularly Croatian

Loki
06-14-2013, 12:06 PM
I do not see why would she look particularly Croatian

Sorry, that's just the impression I had about Croats. But my knowledge on them is rather limited.

Queen B
06-14-2013, 12:25 PM
She was from Messina, right? If so, most of her ancestry would be ancient Greek anyway. So genetically you are still close to 100% Greek.
No. Its my grandmother from my father's side that is from Messinia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messenia) (Greece)

My great-grandmother (from my mother's mother side) is the one I m talking about.

Freeroostah
06-14-2013, 12:34 PM
The jewish looking king joffrey said it best

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

gregorius
06-14-2013, 12:40 PM
I think Turkish women are the best looking :cool:,

teodor11
06-14-2013, 01:26 PM
http://www.turkdizi.tv/kisi_img/janset.jpg

Janset (turkish actress)her ancestry's circissian

teodor11
06-14-2013, 01:27 PM
http://82.222.152.134/imgsdisk/2013/02/25/250220132038114193451.jpg

Burcu esmersoy (turkish newscaster) her ancestry's circissian

teodor11
06-14-2013, 01:29 PM
http://imgkelebek.hurriyet.com.tr/LiveImages/G%C3%BCzelim/611/S%C4%B0NE%20B%C3%9CY%C3%9CKA/sine_ee.jpg

Sine büyüka (turkish newscaster) his ancestry's circassian.

teodor11
06-14-2013, 01:31 PM
http://www.aydinlife.com/resimler/2/5301.jpg

Deniz akkaya (turkish model) his ancestry circassian.

teodor11
06-14-2013, 01:36 PM
http://ceydabural.com/resimler/Bas%C4%B1n%20&%20Org/Unluler/Ozlem_Yildiz_1.jpg

Özlem yıldız (turkish ex model) her ancestry circassian.

Arbërori
06-14-2013, 01:38 PM
They are very beautiful indeed, but you can't say a specific ethnicity has the most beautiful, etc. women.

Every individual has got it's own kind of beauty, so... But I do believe that they have stunning women.

CrystalMaiden
06-14-2013, 01:51 PM
They were quite expensive on the Sarajevo markets in the early 17th century, not even the Alemani and Eastern Slavic girls ever came close to their price range.

Loki
06-14-2013, 01:55 PM
They were quite expensive on the Sarajevo markets in the early 17th century, not even the Alemani and Eastern Slavic girls ever came close to their price range.

I guess Bosnians have then taken in some Circassian blood?

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 01:58 PM

zar se prodaju muslimanke

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 01:58 PM
and teodor not his but her

CrystalMaiden
06-14-2013, 02:00 PM
I guess Bosnians have then taken in some Circassian blood?

The 12% J halpogroup from Caucasus are attributed to them.

CrystalMaiden
06-14-2013, 02:05 PM
zar se prodaju muslimanke

Nisu bile Muslimanke tada.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 02:15 PM
a da oni su presli tek prije nekih 200 godina

Loki
06-14-2013, 02:19 PM
and teodor not his but her

I think in the Turkish language there's no gender distinction, that's probably why (speaking under correction). I know Hungarian is like this. So it's difficult for them to use "she" and "her".

Loki
06-14-2013, 02:19 PM
I think Turkish women are the best looking :cool:,

You mean ... Muslim Armenians? :p

CrystalMaiden
06-14-2013, 02:25 PM

That is BS, that shit only started in the late 19th century after Gradašević's Rebellion.

SKYNET
06-14-2013, 02:26 PM
all woman are attractive

CrystalMaiden
06-14-2013, 02:29 PM
a da oni su presli tek prije nekih 200 godina

Moderni Bošnjaci imaju malo čudnu etnogenezu, više od polovine ljudi imaju pred slavenske krvi, najviše Slavena i Mađara nije došlo tokom 6tog stoljeća već tokom Osmanskog carstva, a dok svaki deseti Bošnjak je potomak ili "Circassianianca" ili Alemanskih robova :p

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 02:35 PM
Moderni Bošnjaci imaju malo čudnu etnogenezu, više od polovine ljudi imaju pred slavenske krvi, najviše Slavena i Mađara nije došlo tokom 6tog stoljeća već tokom Osmanskog carstva, a dok svaki deseti Bošnjak je potomak ili "Circassianianca" ili Alemanskih robova :p

Zanimljivo,gdje ih ima najvise(potomaka cerkeza?)

CrystalMaiden
06-14-2013, 02:36 PM
Zanimljivo,gdje ih ima najvise(potomaka cerkeza?)

U Sarajevu, gdje su se najviše i kupovale.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 02:37 PM
Sarajevu.

Ja sam cula u Krajini od jedne osobe iz Krajine,zapravo tamo ima najvise tih prezimena koja ukazuju na kavkasko porijeklo

A Podrinjci su dominantno sta?

CrystalMaiden
06-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Ja sam cula u Krajini od jedne osobe iz Krajine,zapravo tamo ima najvise tih prezimena koja ukazuju na kavkasko porijeklo

Sumnjam da su smjele zadržati svoja prezimena.

A Podrinjci su dominantno sta?

Mađari, Slovaci, Aljbosi, Srbi, Vlasi, Njemci (Srebrenica) u zavisnosti od regije. Kasnije se je to sve izmongreliziralo u nekim mjestima (Višegrad), tako da ni ja sama neznam koja od ovih etnija je zastupljena najviše kod Bošnjaka iz tih regija.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 02:44 PM
kad su to bogati njemci ,madjari i slovaci dolazili i prelazili na islam

CrystalMaiden
06-14-2013, 02:53 PM
kad su to bogati madjari ,i slovaci

Pročitaj nešto o historiji svog naroda... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Hungary)

Trećina Bošnjaka potiće od njih :p

njemci dolazili i prelazili na islam

Roblje, za vrijeme Katoličko-Protestanskih ratova Protestanti su sa sjeverne Njemačke porobljavali i "mijenjali" Katolkinje u zamjenu za oružje, plačenike i zalihe. Ima logike tu, efektivno uništavaju demografsku sliku Katolika na sjeveru Njemačke i podstiču konverzaciju na Protestantstvo dok zakupljuju najbolje plačenike u Europi.

Bošnjaćki plačenici su se isto poslužili robljem za vrijeme svojih ugovora, koje su doveli natrag u Bosnu.

Arbërori
06-14-2013, 02:55 PM
A gdje ima najvise Aljbanske krvi u Bosni? Vjerovatno u Sandzaku?

CrystalMaiden
06-14-2013, 03:00 PM
A gdje ima najvise Aljbanske krvi u Bosni? Vjerovatno u Sandzaku?

Preko Sandžaka.

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 03:03 PM
Pročitaj nešto o historiji svog naroda... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Hungary)

Trećina Bošnjaka potiće od njih :p

Roblje, za vrijeme Katoličko-Protestanskih ratova Protestanti su sa sjeverne Njemačke porobljavali i "mijenjali" Katolkinje u zamjenu za oružje, plačenike i zalihe. Ima logike tu, efektivno uništavaju demografsku sliku Katolika na sjeveru Njemačke i podstiču konverzaciju na Protestantstvo dok zakupljuju najbolje plačenike u Europi.

Bošnjaćki plačenici su se isto poslužili robljem za vrijeme svojih ugovora, koje su doveli natrag u Bosnu.

DakleM najvjerovatnije imam madjarske krvi :D muslimani Madjarske su dolazili to znam,za ostalo ne vjerujem

CrystalMaiden
06-14-2013, 03:06 PM
DakleM najvjerovatnije imam madjarske krvi :D muslimani Madjarske su dolazili to znam,za ostalo ne vjerujem

Stvar kod historije je ta, da nije bitno vjerovala ti ili ne, to se već dogodilo i sve što ti možeš uraditi je pokušat sakrit kako najbolje znaš i umiješ :)

Hurrem sultana
06-14-2013, 03:07 PM
Stvar je u tome da ne vidim nesto veliki broj germana u podrinju,nema ih

CrystalMaiden
06-14-2013, 03:10 PM
Stvar je u tome da ne vidim nesto veliki broj germana u podrinju,nema ih

I nije veći bio izvan Srebrenice i njezine bliže okolice, Njemci u Bosni su se naselili i kotili oko Tuzle, Krajine i dijelom Srednje Bosne i Sarajeva.

Podrinje i Hercegovina su većinom bili pošteđeni te krvne transfuzije.

sido
06-14-2013, 03:12 PM
jao ova neki specijalista,kristal,odakle ja poticem iz daleke proslosti? t.j moji preci

CrystalMaiden
06-14-2013, 03:33 PM
jao ova neki specijalista,kristal,odakle ja poticem iz daleke proslosti? t.j moji preci

Oklen si mlada i reću ti ;)

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 04:24 PM

I doubt it. Serbians are the same (11%). It was probably present in Balkan populations before Circassians were kicked out by Russians.

Ivan Kramskoï
06-14-2013, 04:25 PM
No

safinator
06-14-2013, 04:32 PM

Nope, first of all J doesn't stem from Caucasus, there're many clades of J which are very different between them nor it means it's Circassians...

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 04:34 PM
Nope, first of all J doesn't stem from Caucasus, there're many clades of J which are very different between them nor it means it's Circassians...

I hear J originates in Anatolia/Middle East and arrived to Caucasus from Mongol invasions that pushed low-level people into mountains to their north.

SKYNET
06-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Caucasus is our historical homeland.

Pontios
06-14-2013, 08:38 PM
I doubt it. Serbians are the same (11%). It was probably present in Balkan populations before Circassians were kicked out by Russians.

Let's also not forget that the people from Caucasus were the elite warriors of the Ottoman Empire, the Mamluks. They even captured and ruled Cairo in Egypt from 1250–1517 and Delhi in India from 1206–1290. This was long before 1864 when they were exiled and before the war even started with Russians in the 1500s.

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 08:41 PM
Let's also not forget that the people from Caucasus were the elite warriors of the Ottoman Empire, the Mamluks. They even captured and ruled Cairo in Egypt from 1250–1517 and Delhi in India from 1206–1290. This was long before 1864 when they were exiled and before the war even started with Russians in the 1500s.

Ottoman only existed about 1300. This must have been some other Turkish empire.

Pontios
06-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Ottoman only existed about 1300. This must have been some other Turkish empire.

The Mamluk Sultanate of Cairo fell to the Ottoman Empire actually.

gregorius
06-14-2013, 08:48 PM
You mean ... Muslim Armenians? :p

You and me are on the same line this time :cool:

Stefan_Dusan
06-14-2013, 09:19 PM
The Mamluk Sultanate of Cairo fell to the Ottoman Empire actually.

Yes, I misunderstood your post. I saw years in 1200s and thought you were referring to Ottomans conquests.

Mamluks used their slaves as soldiers. No wonder their empire fell. Slaves don't fight hard for their slave owners. Mamluk slaves came from Kavkaz and Balkans.

Pontios
06-14-2013, 09:43 PM
Yes, I misunderstood your post. I saw years in 1200s and thought you were referring to Ottomans conquests.

Mamluks used their slaves as soldiers. No wonder their empire fell. Slaves don't fight hard for their slave owners. Mamluk slaves came from Kavkaz and Balkans.

It's ok. :)

Yea they were slaves that took over the entire empire.

In 1377 a revolt broke out in Syria which spread to Egypt, and the government was taken over by the Circassians Barakah and Barquq; In 1382 the last Bahri Sultan Al-Salih Hajji was dethroned, thus ending the Bahri dynasty, and Barquq was proclaimed sultan. Barquq was expelled in 1389 but recaptured Cairo in 1390. Permanently in power he founded what came to be called the Burji dynasty.[7]

Indeed. Mamluks were from Balkans as well but specifically the ones that took over in Cairo were Circassians. This is one of the reasons many Egyptians even today know the the Cherkess (Circassians) are.

Hayalet
06-14-2013, 09:49 PM
Mamluks used their slaves as soldiers.
The Mamluks themselves were slave soldiers.

No wonder their empire fell. Slaves don't fight hard for their slave owners.
Actually, they weren't slaves in the traditional sense. In many ways, they were the elite of the society:

While mamluks were purchased, their status was above ordinary slaves, who were not allowed to carry weapons or perform certain tasks. In places such as Egypt from the Ayyubid dynasty to the time of Muhammad Ali of Egypt, mamluks were considered to be “true lords", with social status above freeborn Muslims.

And they performed extremely well in battle. Janissaries, the Ottoman elite infantry corps, are analogous to them in terms of slavery.

Mamluk slaves came from Kavkaz and Balkans.
No, they were primarily Kipchak Turks from the Pontic steppe.

Pontios
06-14-2013, 10:42 PM
No, they were primarily Kipchak Turks from the Pontic steppe.

You are only looking at a specific time period or a different area. The ones that took control in Egypt and Iraq were Circassians while the Mamluk Sultanate of Delhi and the Mamluks of the Khwarazmian dynasty were Turkic primarily.

Hayalet
06-14-2013, 10:50 PM
You are only looking at a specific time period or a different area. The ones that took control in Egypt and Iraq were Circassians while the Mamluk Sultanate of Delhi and the Mamluks of the Khwarazmian dynasty were Turkic primarily.
Um, no, the Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt was founded by Izz al-Din Aybak of the Turkic Bahri dynasty, the name of the state was the State of Turkey ("Dawla al-Turkiyya") and Kipchak Turkic was spoken among the court.

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 12:06 AM
hmm

Pontios
06-15-2013, 12:41 AM
Um, no, the Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt was founded by Izz al-Din Aybak of the Turkic Bahri dynasty, the name of the state was the State of Turkey ("Dawla al-Turkiyya") and Kipchak Turkic was spoken among the court.

Um, yes... From 1250 Egypt had been ruled by the Turkish Mamluk Bahri dynasty. In 1377 a revolt broke out in Syria which spread to Egypt, and the government was taken over by the Circassians Barakah and Barkuk; Barkuk was proclaimed sultan in 1382, ending the Bahri dynasty. He was expelled in 1389 but recaptured Cairo in 1390.

The Burji dynasty lasted until 1517 when it was defeated by the Ottomans.

Arbërori
06-15-2013, 12:41 PM
Singer Hadise is of part Circassian origins:
http://i.imgur.com/zRMOSdd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XCqwYS4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WCGGzWM.jpg

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 01:26 PM

Because Ottoman determinant for beauty was white skin, as white and pale as posible. That is why black slaves were the cheapest, while circasian were the most expensive.

Hayalet
06-15-2013, 01:37 PM
Um, yes... From 1250 Egypt had been ruled by the Turkish Mamluk Bahri dynasty. In 1377 a revolt broke out in Syria which spread to Egypt, and the government was taken over by the Circassians Barakah and Barkuk; Barkuk was proclaimed sultan in 1382, ending the Bahri dynasty. He was expelled in 1389 but recaptured Cairo in 1390.

The Burji dynasty lasted until 1517 when it was defeated by the Ottomans.
The point is Kipchak Turks built the Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt.

el22
06-15-2013, 01:44 PM
Because Ottoman determinant for beauty was white skin, as white and pale as posible. That is why black slaves were the cheapest, while circasian were the most expensive.

I don't know if it's all about white skin. The women posted here are not merely pale, they're really beautiful. But they are also celebrities, who come from a line of pre-selected women. I'm curious to see how common Circassian woman look like.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:16 PM
I don't know if it's all about white skin. The women posted here are not merely pale, they're really beautiful. But they are also celebrities, who come from a line of pre-selected women. I'm curious to see how common Circassian woman look like.

In ottomans it was all about the skin, and "fullness" meaning relative fattness... BBW in porn category lol

el22
06-15-2013, 08:21 PM
The Albanians?

The price of daughters destined to prostitutes is $200:

I understand that people who were ruled for most of their history, and called romioi (a void term to name a population that was just that: people without identity under the roman empire) need someone worse than themselves as the only way to feel accomplished, but where exactly is the prove of parents selling their children for 200$?

We had cases when girls were kidnapped or deceived (in marriage) and sent for prostitution, and that's why schools have a guard as the video shows (although many still don't have and in most schools children go unaccompanied).

Arbërori
06-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Girls in Albania are forced to prostitute themselves, unlike in Greece. :wink

rashka
06-16-2013, 02:32 AM
When I hear the word concubine I start getting angry :mad:

riverman
06-16-2013, 02:56 AM
Girls in Albania are forced to prostitute themselves, unlike in Greece. :wink

Oh, sarcasm. Noted, and shame on you.

teodor11
09-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Dolunay soysert - Circissian

http://www.diziler.com/resimler/58000/dolunay-soysert-59907.jpg

teodor11
09-25-2013, 08:51 AM
http://www.sinemiscandemir.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/sinemis-candemir-en-son-neler-yapti_08102010162606.jpg

Sinemis Candemir - Circissian

teodor11
09-25-2013, 08:57 AM
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1860/ipekozkok1.jpg

İpek özkök - Circissian

Prisoner Of Ice
09-25-2013, 09:03 AM
The best ones you could readily buy on slave market. Baltic girls were only a seasonal item.

PlanA
09-29-2013, 04:04 PM
Circassian women are pretty, but Bosniaks are much prettier on average.

During Ottoman period Muslim women were "protected" and they were not chosen as slaves no matter how beautiful they were. This is the reason why Bosniak women were not in Harems although they were and still are stunningly beautiful. They were seen as part of the empire due to having the same religion meanwhile Circassians were served as slaves since they were non-Muslims as well as beautiful.

As far as I know (other Turkish users can correct me if I am wrong):

The stereotype for Bosniaks in Turkey is blond + blue eyed, or light brunette with light eyes, she is of Bosniak origin, while the stereotype for Circassians are light skin colour but darker eyes, Asian influenced eyes and dark hair and the stereotype for Georgians is light skin colour + dark hair + dark eyes + Caucasus type of nose.

Ice
09-29-2013, 04:20 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKLzC6tXVM2H-a7Eb4miVN_U-DwPSwxyh1QGf-HSwmZvk6Zkh0bg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eb2oHA5N4IE/SNvLsrIYKhI/AAAAAAAADVI/hQLhXzIb8Xk/s400/nefise.jpg
http://www.tiqla.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/asuman-krause-foto.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mG_XSTMYDMU/UUcKEtJK54I/AAAAAAAAbFU/St4hHt_p13k/s640/%C3%96zlem+Y%C4%B1ld%C4%B1z+(3)1.jpg

holdthemayo
10-16-2013, 07:59 AM
In traditional Circassian culture, the idealized woman was actually very close to what fashion magazines idealize today. Circassian women for example were expected to be slender, wear a corset way before it became a norm in Western cultures, and always maintain straight posture. Unfortunately some in the diaspora have opted for Arab/Turkish gender ideals which are very backward and not in sync with Circassian traditions.

As for Bosnian women yes they can be absolutely stunning, personality-wise too, but you can't realistically make sweeping comparisons between any groups :)

teodor11
10-23-2013, 07:37 PM
In traditional Circassian culture, the idealized woman was actually very close to what fashion magazines idealize today. Circassian women for example were expected to be slender, wear a corset way before it became a norm in Western cultures, and always maintain straight posture. Unfortunately some in the diaspora have opted for Arab/Turkish gender ideals which are very backward and not in sync with Circassian traditions.

As for Bosnian women yes they can be absolutely stunning, personality-wise too, but you can't realistically make sweeping comparisons between any groups :)

Circissians came to anatolia for the holidays? yeah many identity has disappeared, forgotten in many cultures or traditions but many circissian people trying to keep the their traditions.

archangel
10-24-2013, 08:14 AM
Nope they have some odd features

Drawing-slim
10-24-2013, 08:45 AM

İpek özkök - Circissianwholly mother of Jesus lord in heaven this girl is hot.

holdthemayo
10-24-2013, 12:15 PM
As should be clear by now I'm not into pseudo-anthropology or anything. However one reason why Circassian women tend to look good is because marriage between cousins and relatives is absolutely forbidden by tradition (the Xabze). If you're talking about super traditional marriage customs, even marrying from the same neighborhood or village was not allowed. So genetically this was healthy for society.

I know other partly-Muslim people of European origin such as Bosnians and Albanians don't marry their cousins either and also never practiced some other things like polygamy. Many of the elite Ottoman women from the harem (who were raised/educated to be married off to elite men) came from these ethnic groups.

Traditionally, Turks and Arabs tend to not only accept but promote marriage between cousins, partly because they don't look kindly on mixed-gender scenarios. This leads to arranged marriages, gender segregation and abuse, and of course genetic issues over the long term. That's not to mention the social or economic consequences of these bad practices. More inbred societies tend to produce women and also men that tend to not look so good, in addition to other more serious problems. This could explain the previously Ottoman and now Turkish obsession with foreign women.

Sarmatian
10-24-2013, 12:30 PM

İpek özkök - Circissian

She doesn't look like an average Circassian girl at all.

Hayalet
10-24-2013, 12:56 PM
Speaking of backward norms, it was Circassians who introduced agricultural slavery (both the slaves and slavers were Circassian) to Turkey in the 19th century.

Traditionally, Turks and Arabs tend to not only accept but promote marriage between cousins
Wrong. According to anthropologists, the Turkish family is between the exogamous community family (which considers cousin marriages a taboo) and the endogamous community family (which considers cousin marriages a prerogative), i.e. it neither outlaws nor promotes cousin marriages.

holdthemayo
10-24-2013, 01:26 PM
Turkish authorities forcing Egyptian farmers to produce a certain amount of produce and pay a certain amount of tax every year on an assigned plot of land and torturing them in ways that are well-documented was agricultural slavery. The Ottoman state was built on slavery and not just the agricultural kind, it did not have to be introduced in the 19th century by others.

It's funny how Turks on this forum keep trying to deny their own culture and try to convince everyone Turkey is just like Germany or Spain or whatever more modern country.
Incestuous marriage among Turks is very, very common, estimated to comprise 30% of all marriages in Turkey. That's devastating for just one generation, imagine how many hundred years this has been going on in Turkey though. And you're the first and only Turk I've ever come across to deny that incest is either non-existent or rare in Turkey. Anyone can do a quick web search in ANY language, even Turkish, and find out more about what I've already stated.

Manifest Destiny
10-24-2013, 01:31 PM

Based on that thread, I'd say that Circassian women are nothing special. The women pictured were attractive, but not head-and-shoulders above women from most other nations.

Illancha
10-24-2013, 01:32 PM
As should be clear by now I'm not into pseudo-anthropology or anything. However one reason why Circassian women tend to look good is because marriage between cousins and relatives is absolutely forbidden by tradition (the Xabze). If you're talking about super traditional marriage customs, even marrying from the same neighborhood or village was not allowed. So genetically this was healthy for society.
Same with us Chechens. Forget about cousins or fellow villagers, it's strictly forbidden to marry even within the same clan. Traditionally the break off point is considered to be the 6th cousin after which marriage is permissible (i.e. marriage to a 7th cousin is allowed). This is the reason why the word for 6th cousin in Chechen is the "divider/separator" or "tie-breaker".

Unfortunately in modern times some people do not take these rules so strictly. They are there for a reason, a very good one. I know some cases where people have married their second cousins and even first cousins (although extremely rare). I find it disgusting. Chechen communities shun such individuals and rightly so.

Not average but could pass.

Hayalet
10-24-2013, 01:38 PM
Turkish authorities forcing Egyptian farmers to produce a certain amount of produce and pay a certain amount of tax every year on an assigned plot of land and torturing them in ways that are well-documented was agricultural slavery.
No, it wasn't. Besides, I was talking about Turkey, not Egypt.

Incestuous marriage among Turks is very, very common, estimated to comprise 30% of all marriages in Turkey. That's devastating for just one generation, imagine how many hundred years this has been going on in Turkey though. And you're the first and only Turk I've ever come across to deny that incest is either non-existent or rare in Turkey.
It's 20% overall, with the Kurds raising the average. And I didn't say it was non-existent, I said it wasn't promoted (and that neither is it a taboo).

Sarmatian
10-24-2013, 01:41 PM
Same with us Chechens. Forget about cousins or fellow villagers, it's strictly forbidden to marry even within the same clan. Traditionally the break off point is considered to be the 6th cousin after which marriage is permissible (i.e. marriage to a 7th cousin is allowed). This is the reason why the word for 6th cousin in Chechen is the "divider/separator" or "tie-breaker".

Damn it was exactly same in Cossacks tradition. When two wanted to marry there was a ritual where elders from both sides would sit together and talk about all relatives they can recall. If they would find a common relative anywhere closer than 7 generations ago the wedding would be cancelled. It was very strict law and everyone followed it back in the days.

archangel
10-24-2013, 01:43 PM
What the hell now we have some cerkes trolls here to besides Albanian trolls,how good both Albanians and circassians were nothing but nations which were under our control and Circassian girls were forced to sold to palace by their families lol these Caucasian wogs such as circassians and others deserve what they got from russkies

Trun
10-24-2013, 01:45 PM

Aren't Circassians the lightest Caucasians?

archangel
10-24-2013, 01:48 PM
Plus Caucasians and Kurds seem to have this tribal culture which is not surprising considered they live very close each other

holdthemayo
10-24-2013, 01:55 PM

Unfortunately in modern times some people do not take these rules so strictly. They are there for a reason, a very good one. I know some cases where people have married their second cousins and even first cousins (although extremely rare). I find it disgusting. Chechen communities shun such individuals and rightly so.

Thanks for the info bro good to know, they're both native to the Caucasus after all.

It's 20% overall, with the Kurds raising the average. And I didn't say it was non-existent, I said it wasn't promoted (and that neither is it a taboo).

It's officially 21.2% according to the Turkish govt. statistics agency but the rate presented is much higher in independent studies. Again as is typical you attribute all that's wrong with Turkey and Turkish culture to Kurds.

Here are some pics illustrating the folkloric costumes of Circassian females. They were meant to display the woman's figure to a certain extent but still in a way which would be considered sinful by Turkish, Arab, and Middle Eastern traditions:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5MDlyLBRL7E/S8iOHEw7eYI/AAAAAAAAAEU/rCUuIPeuhBA/s400/3ans.jpg
http://geocurrents.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Circassian-Dancers.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4123/4815840974_31ef8d1cc5.jpg

Sarmatian
10-24-2013, 01:59 PM
Aren't Circassians the lightest Caucasians?

Her pigmentation is fine, it's her facial features, she is a bit too robust for a Circassian.

archangel
10-24-2013, 02:01 PM
The only good thing about these easterling Caucasians is their chichken cuisine and they have some hot wimmiz too I guess:cool:

Hayalet
10-24-2013, 02:07 PM
Again as is typical you attribute all that's wrong with Turkey and Turkish culture to Kurds.
It's the studies which say Kurds practice well above average endogamy, not me.

Here are some pics illustrating the folkloric costumes of Circassian females. They were meant to display the woman's figure to a certain extent but still in a way which would be considered sinful by Turkish, Arab, and Middle Eastern traditions:
What the fuck are you talking about? :1099:

Illancha
10-24-2013, 02:12 PM
these Caucasian wogs such as circassians and others deserve what they got from russkies
Deliver my greetings to your Mongol brothers Genghis and Timurlane both of whom we sent packing from our mountains.

archangel
10-24-2013, 02:16 PM
Lol north Eurasian barbarians such as Huns and scythians spreaded all way to France and Baltic and also Caucasus and Iran too millions of Germanics Slavs and other ethnic groups were killed by them and you compare your kurdlike mountain people to mine?

Illancha
10-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Lol north Eurasian barbarians such as Huns and scythians spreaded all way to France and Baltic and also Caucasus and Iran too millions of Germanics Slavs and other ethnic groups were killed by them and you compare your kurdlike mountain people to mine?
All those millions you boast they have killed (as if that is meant to be a good thing) and yet they could not manage to subdue such tiny nations in the Caucasus? My guess is they thrived on easy raiding and pillaging of villagers and townsfolk and never confronted any true opponent.

Jaimoukha cites a writing of Giovanni da Pian del Carpine, a Papal Ambassador to the Mongols, in 1245-1247. He apparently asserted that the Khan's armies had failed to take the mountainous parts of the eastern part of Alania, to which they had been laying siege for 12 years already, because of the persistence of the defenders. William of Rubruck, the emissary of the Kingdom of France to Sartaq Khan (son of Batu) travelled to the Caucasus in 1253. He wrote that the Circassians (Circassians here does not refer to the Circassians proper, but rather from all North Caucasians from Anapa to Avaria, including Circassians, Ubykhs, Abazins, Ossetes, Ingush, Chechens and Avars) had never "bowed to Mongol rule", despite the fact that whole fifth of the Mongol armies were at that time devoted to the task of crushing Caucasian resistance once and for all.

The Mongol army had been so heavily weakened (in the region) that their failure to recover from the mistake to invade Dzurdzuketia may have ultimately contributed in the loss of their control of Georgia and other Caucasian areas.
Any idea who those Dzurdzuks are?

Timurlane first sent his Turkic imperial warriors to attack the Caucasus in 1390, and greatly stepped up the invasion in 1395-1396. The second Mongol invasion was just as brutal as the first, and huge amounts of the Dzurdzuks population were completely annihilated, as were various churches and pagan sanctuaries. However, although initially successful in the lowlands, they were confronted with, and defeated by, the same set of problems the first Mongol invaders faced. Unlike the previous Mongol invaders, Timurlane eventually made peace with the Chechens rather than waste huge amounts of his strength on trying to conquer them. Traditional folk history remembers that in order to give peace, he gave the Chechens his sabre as a gift.

archangel
10-24-2013, 02:33 PM
Cos you were running to mountains like cowards a true warrior should face his opponent not run into mountains lol

Illancha
10-24-2013, 02:36 PM
Cos you were running to mountains like cowards a true warrior should face his opponent not run into mountains lol
Sure, sure. All I can say here is the exact same thing I've told some Russians on this forum.

Guerilla tactics are at the very least just as valid as extermination tactics when it comes to warfare. The difference is guerilla warfare is directed against genuine military targets whereas in extermination warfare the priority is targeting of defenseless civilians/villagers/townsfolk.

Illancha
10-24-2013, 02:41 PM
Damn it was exactly same in Cossacks tradition. When two wanted to marry there was a ritual where elders from both sides would sit together and talk about all relatives they can recall. If they would find a common relative anywhere closer than 7 generations ago the wedding would be cancelled. It was very strict law and everyone followed it back in the days.
It's a shame history took the course that it has, but such is life.

Sarmatian
10-24-2013, 04:49 PM

Are you implying that Turks are descendants of Scythians? You must be really retarded then as they were Iranic people with no cultural nor significant genetic connection to Turks. There is also not a single historical source that would confirm any sort of military confrontation between Scythians and early Slavs.

Also bragging about killings of millions is such a common thing for an Ottoman like if it's the thing that makes your empire great. If not for retards like you Russians most likely would never even step their foots on Caucasus as there is no real benefit for them in holding it other than geopolitically advantageous terrain in confrontation with Turks and connection to their historical allies Armenians.

You are not in the position to brag about it as every time your armies faced Russian forces in the open battle you were annihilated. The only success you had against Russians were the cases of raiding and pillaging peaceful towns and short episode in Crimean War when you had England and France together doing most of the work for you.

All that your fascination with Steppes is quite amusing. You're Anatolian and have no connection to Great Steppe whatsoever. As you said yourself in your own thread one cannot become Northern Eurasian barbarian, one have to be born into it. You weren't, deal with it.

archangel
10-24-2013, 05:00 PM
sorry sarmatian but i have Tatar Türkic ancestry and HAVE every right to speak about north euroasia.Todays so called russia belonged Türkic and finno ugric people and you know it too,you assimilated and killed most of these people

Petros Houhoulis
10-24-2013, 05:15 PM
sorry sarmatian but i have Tatar Türkic ancestry and HAVE every right to speak about north euroasia.Todays so called russia belonged Türkic and finno ugric people and you know it too,you assimilated and killed most of these people

...And with a little bit of luck they shall either kill or civilize the rest of you too!

Sarmatian
10-24-2013, 05:54 PM

Who cares about ancestry? You weren't born in the Steppe. I was, I grew up there, my parents, my brother and sister live there TODAY. So STFU and stick to Anatolia which you were lucky to steal from Armenians. Maybe if your ancestors weren't such a greedy raiding pigs they would've managed to keep at least part of the Steppe for themselves.

Before Steppe had been tamed by Russia it didn't belong to anyone. That's why it was called Wild. Anyone with a tiny cultural connection to it would know such a basic fact.

Kiyant
10-24-2013, 05:59 PM

We Ahiskas are also similar to this people who married their cousins were outlawed and most left our region only exception were our jews who did this mainly because there werent so many other jews around.

interes
12-27-2013, 11:50 AM
yas circasians lightest im the caucasus.
and circasians ligther than south europeans.

SKYNET
12-28-2013, 02:03 PM
yas circasians lightest im the caucasus.
and circasians ligther than south europeans.

bull crap.

beautyaroundtheworld
06-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Gosh no need to be jealous. Circassian women are renowned for their beauty for centuries. I'm proud they're our pure European cousins. Especially Adyghe people are very pale and have great eyes. Maybe too lanky though.

beautyaroundtheworld
06-04-2014, 02:26 PM
they're certainly very beautiful, but claiming superiority over others is nonsense. no need.

SKYNET
06-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Are Circassian women the most beautiful in the world?

Nope.

StonyArabia
06-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Nope.

Yes they are.

SKYNET
06-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Yes they are.

The most beautiful in the world than others? No

interes
06-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Yes they are.

Yes

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-05-2014, 03:32 PM
No, but they have some good looking woman though

Imamudin
04-11-2015, 08:34 AM
Not better loooking than Albanian Women.;)

Circassian and North Caucasian women are far better looking than Albanian women.

Kastrioti1443
04-11-2015, 09:03 AM
[QUOTE=ШCircassain whores were ugly in fact, but ottomans had very low standarts and everything that had not indian gypsy type skin was attractive to them. Most of the harem whores in balkans came from vlach villages that later would become servs.A nation like circassians that became famous in the ottoman empire for their whore production deserves to die and russians finished the job actually. I think we have a circassain whore off spring in this page commenting. Most of these women are mtbid and iranid. Some are mixed race with high degree of turanid in them. Nothing attractive. They are extict now.

Imamudin
04-11-2015, 09:08 AM
[QUOTE=ШCircassain whores were ugly in fact, but ottomans had very low standarts and everything that had not indian gypsy type skin was attractive to them. Most of the harem whores in balkans came from vlach villages that later would become servs.A nation like circassians that became famous in the ottoman empire for their whore production deserves to die and russians finished the job actually. I think we have a circassain whore off spring in this page commenting. Most of these women are mtbid and iranid. Some are mixed race with high degree of turanid in them. Nothing attractive. They are extict now.

Circassian women are stunning. Albanian women look old and crooked compared with them.

Kastrioti1443
04-11-2015, 09:30 AM
[QUOTE=Kastrioti1443;3522562]

Circassian women are stunning. Albanian women look old and crooked compared with them.

i know that this is important to you,but to me it is not, actually it is a good thing, because it doesnt bring attention. However you as a soon of a cricassain whore, this issue it is crucial to you because you want to upgrade the social status of your mom. The circasaains will be always remembered how their women took over ottoman harems.

dawson
04-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Most of Westerners don't have a clue about Circassians in general

Böri
04-11-2015, 09:44 AM
The Turks highly respect the Circassians and their girls. The Circassian girl is legend, there is Çerkes kızı folk songs for them. They are ahead Albanians in physical appearance if that is what matters for people here. But there is something more important, they are raised as devout girls to their husbands and children by their family, they are sort of girls everyone would like marry, unlike fun-flesh only girls like girls of some other ethnics.

Mad Unit
04-11-2015, 12:41 PM
Most of Westerners don't have a clue about Circassians in general

Best of all the character and culture of any nation can be seen in its dance and music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpkxUhIts_4

Mad Unit
04-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Ancient Circassian song. Lamentation warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aggbt3aOZqQ

Arbërori
04-11-2015, 04:55 PM
The Turks highly respect the Circassians and their girls. The Circassian girl is legend, there is Çerkes kızı folk songs for them. They are ahead Albanians in physical appearance if that is what matters for people here. But there is something more important, they are raised as devout girls to their husbands and children by their family, they are sort of girls everyone would like marry, unlike fun-flesh only girls like girls of some other ethnics.

Ironically, Turkish is synonymous with unattractive in Albanian culture.

Vorg
04-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Ancient Circassian song. Lamentation warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aggbt3aOZqQ

This radical monkey was destroyed in 2012

- http://ria.ru/incidents/20120610/670217399.html

Mad Unit
04-11-2015, 06:32 PM
This radical monkey was destroyed in 2012

- http://ria.ru/incidents/20120610/670217399.html

Want to see the monkeys? Can see among them relatives!?

100% russian monkeys!!

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1428776477/23c29a06/8397075_m.jpg (http://vfl.ru/fotos/23c29a068397075.html) http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1428776477/4b5b4ce4/8397076_m.jpg (http://vfl.ru/fotos/4b5b4ce48397076.html) http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1428776477/f4c39aa0/8397077_m.jpg (http://vfl.ru/fotos/f4c39aa08397077.html) http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1428776478/2fcd5296/8397078_m.jpg (http://vfl.ru/fotos/2fcd52968397078.html)

Mad Unit
04-11-2015, 06:32 PM
Typical Russian! Half of them are alcoholics and drug addicts. Millions of AIDS. This nation is dying. Rots from the inside! Nobody on them will not cry.
These half-animals dream about what would all the people who live in Russia were like them. They have already done this with the peoples of Siberia and the North.
But in the North Caucasus to resist them! Many guys (like the ones on the video) gave their young lives in this struggle.
Russian hate and fear the North Caucasus!

Böri
04-11-2015, 07:09 PM
Ironically, Turkish is synonymous with unattractive in Albanian culture.

Possible as even Muslim Albanians are taught to love Kastrioti, which mean hating Turks. Turks must be synonymous for anything bad, dirty, ugly in your brainwashed mind. We see effects as even the most Muslim Albanians have really surprising posts and prejudices about Turks here. Btw, Turks dont care. What I say is true as Circassian girls are only foreign group girls Turks have song for beauty, noble look. There is none about any Balkan or other groups girls. I hope that doesn't offend you. Not meant.

Vorg
04-11-2015, 07:13 PM
Typical Russian! Half of them are alcoholics and drug addicts. Millions of AIDS. This nation is dying. Rots from the inside! Nobody on them will not cry.
These half-animals dream about what would all the people who live in Russia were like them. They have already done this with the peoples of Siberia and the North.
But in the North Caucasus to resist them! Many guys (like the ones on the video) gave their young lives in this struggle.
Russian hate and fear the North Caucasus!

http://s.pikabu.ru/post_img/2013/08/11/2/1376176994_782717368.jpg
http://image.openlan.ru/images/80773984148637166063.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC-69pKzvp0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5X_XYeHsrQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTwTYZ4lMqU

Mad Unit
04-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Lol ... You probably shoveled the entire Internet to find at least something like that)))) How do you miserable!
This video proves that I'm telling the truth! Russian monkeys do everything that would make Caucasians like yourself ...

Vorg
04-11-2015, 07:25 PM
Lol ... You probably shoveled the entire Internet to find at least something like that)))) How do you miserable!
This video proves that I'm telling the truth! Russian monkeys do everything that would make Caucasians like yourself ...

You're talking like a child. Children's arguments.

Mad Unit
04-11-2015, 07:27 PM
You're talking like a child. Children's arguments.

You do not have any arguments. Так что по тихому слейся с глаз долой ,дуралей ...

Vorg
04-11-2015, 07:30 PM
You do not have any arguments. Так что по тихому слейся с глаз долой ,дуралей ...

В ВК или на Ютубе даже есть целые сообщества и каналы, где выкладываются сотни подобных видеозаписей, причём самими же кавказцами. Так что, не мороси жи есть братуха.

Mad Unit
04-11-2015, 07:32 PM
Иди подрочи на них ,вошь !

Vorg
04-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Иди подрочи на них ,вошь !

Ты действительно недоразвитый, судя по твоим сообщениям. Не нужно здесь так агрессивно бугуртить. :thumb001:

Mad Unit
04-11-2015, 07:37 PM
Где ты агрессию видишь ? Стебусь я над тобой ,стебусь недоумок.

Vorg
04-11-2015, 07:40 PM
Видимо ты такой тупой, что даже не понимаешь, что такое стёб. Чтобы кого-то стебать, тебе нужно ещё как минимум лет 10 активной интеллектуальной деятельности, чтобы дорасти до среднечеловеческого уровня. Хотя навряд ли у тебя даже это получится лол.

Mad Unit
04-11-2015, 07:47 PM
Сам то понял чо проблеял ?
Короче , сливон твой засчитан ! Можешь и дальше скрипеть "активной интеллектуальной деятельности" , среднестатистический человечек. А мне твои детские кривляния поднадоели.

Vorg
04-11-2015, 07:50 PM
Сам то понял чо проблеял ?
Короче , сливон твой засчитан ! Можешь и дальше скрипеть "активной интеллектуальной деятельности" , среднестатистический человечек. А мне твои детские кривляния поднадоели.

Забавно, когда обезьянка что-то улюлюкает про сливы - я даже практически не вступал с тобой в какие-то споры, а ты уже нафантазировал себе, что ты невьебенный тролль и ливанул меня - сам пошутил, сам посмеялся, как говорится. Можешь залезать обратно на пальму. :bored:

Arbërori
04-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Possible as even Muslim Albanians are taught to love Kastrioti, which mean hating Turks. Turks must be synonymous for anything bad, dirty, ugly in your brainwashed mind. We see effects as even the most Muslim Albanians have really surprising posts and prejudices about Turks here. Btw, Turks dont care. What I say is true as Circassian girls are only foreign group girls Turks have song for beauty, noble look. There is none about any Balkan or other groups girls. I hope that doesn't offend you. Not meant.

We're not taught to love Kastrioti, we love Kastrioti. Turks are not only that in our mind, but in the mind of many other ethnicities. Stop relying on the beauty of Circassian women, they're not Turkish and your fetishism wont make them Turkish. I'm glad you don't because we're disgusted by you. I hope that offends you. It's meant to.

Böri
04-12-2015, 05:06 PM
We're not taught to love Kastrioti, we love Kastrioti. Turks are not only that in our mind, but in the mind of many other ethnicities. Stop relying on the beauty of Circassian women, they're not Turkish and your fetishism wont make them Turkish. I'm glad you don't because we're disgusted by you. I hope that offends you. It's meant to.

Don't worry hamam tellak, I am not offended. It's just that there are few envious Albanians here who keep insulting anything they are jaleous about. And they did here using Turks. It needed to be fixed. Will you start posting Albanian women again to change perceptions?

Arbërori
04-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Don't worry hamam tellak, I am not offended. It's just that there are few envious Albanians here who keep insulting anything they are jaleous about. And they did here using Turks. It needed to be fixed. Will you start posting Albanian women again to change perceptions?

I'm sorry I don't understand your Arabified language. We are not envious, especially about you or Circassians.
I don't need to post Albanian women but also mind you, we do not bury our women alive, especially our teenagers. :coffee:

Myanthropologies
10-23-2016, 04:04 AM
Every ethnicity has beautiful women.

Angel Guru
08-26-2019, 04:17 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_beauties

To meet an example of perfect Circassian beauty after the genocide of the Circassians and the destruction of Circassia is not an easy task.

Aristocratic families suffered terrible losses during the Caucasian War and during communist repressions. Many Circassians mixed with Asians and nomads.

However, the have not disappeared.
Here, for example, is a purebred Circassian from New York today:
Natural blonde. Father is a Circassian of the Abadzekh tribe. Mother - Circassian of the Shapsug tribe.
She is 30 years old. This lady has a Ph.D. in economics.
Who will say that she is not beautiful?

Angel Guru
08-26-2019, 07:57 AM

The Circassians (Adyghe) do not kidnap a girl to marry her without her consent.
Historically, they were abducted, first of all, in order to avoid the expense of a wedding and a dowry, and also to circumvent the ban on marriage by the girl’s family.
Today it’s just a staging.

Angel Guru
08-26-2019, 08:07 AM

Circassians are several million people in Turkey, several hundred thousand people in Russia and several tens of thousands in different countries of the Middle East, as well as in Germany.

There are small Circassian communities in Israel (Kfar Kama and Rihania in the Galilee), in the United States (New Jersey and California) and in dozens of other countries.

3/4 of the Anatolian (Turkish) Circassians no longer speak their native language, and those who speak mostly are over 40 years old. But ethnic identity is clearly preserved even among those who have lost their language.

I met many different beautiful girls from many nations, but if I wanted to get married, I would look for a wife from a good urban Circassian family, in which basic Circassian family upbringing is still reproduced. In Circassians brought up in such families, in addition to beauty, there is something else that is difficult to describe if you have not encountered this.

And they are not bitchy. Often, in the modern world, this makes life very difficult for such girls if they do not marry a man worthy of their devotion and care. Very often, Circassian ladies get married closer to 30 years, often virgin, because for a long time they can not find a worthy bridegroom and because they seek to get an excellent education.

Unfortunately, the traditional Circassian family upbringing is gradually eroding and it is difficult to say how long this type of women will be reproduced. But here it is probably not only a matter of family upbringing and education, but also blood.

UPDATE: I was lucky to meet in the life of beautiful Circassian ladies. I understand that they are not all like that - it’s impossible for everyone to be so delightful in any nation.

But recalling those women, I can testify that their fame is well deserved and is based not only on appearance. I would even say that even a stunning appearance here is by no means the most important thing in them.

ВЛАД
08-26-2019, 04:36 PM
CASPIAN RACE ARE MOST BEAUTIFUL

Jana
08-26-2019, 04:47 PM
I think they are very beautiful on average. Seya looks Circassian to me and to some other posters too and she is very beautiful. :)

ВЛАД
08-26-2019, 05:20 PM
I think they are very beautiful on average. Seya looks Circassian to me and to some other posters too and she is very beautiful. :)

Seya looks more Central Asiatic/Cumanic with turanid influence

The Great Uniter
08-26-2019, 05:23 PM

*Great Turan intensifies*

Jana
08-26-2019, 05:44 PM

Turanid admixture common in North Caucasus.

ВЛАД
08-26-2019, 05:50 PM
Turanid admixture common in North Caucasus.

Yes but Circassian mostly have Pontid and mtebits. Some turkic people like Nogais in North Caucasus have turanid influence

Angel Guru
08-27-2019, 07:27 AM
The basic Circassian (Adyghes) haplogroup, as shown by DNA analyzes at the reporting date, is L1264. In turn, L1264 is a branch of G-M201:
https://www.marres.education/G-M201.htm
https://indo-european.eu/maps/haplogroup-g-m201/

Pater Patota
08-27-2019, 08:13 AM
My maternal grand grandmas Circassian, her mtdna is W6, I wonder what her father's Y-DNA was.

Angel Guru
09-15-2019, 10:36 PM
The results of last year's DNA tests on the Kabardian Circassians (Upper/Eastern Circassians or Kabardian Adygheans or Pyatyhorzy/Petyhorcy (“Those of the Five Mountains” in Polish)):

1) R1a 32,5%
2) G2a2 L1264 22,5%
3) J2a 17,5%
4) G2a1 17,5%
5) R1b 5%
6) other haplogroup 5% .

According to R1a, the breakdown is as follows:
57% Z2123+ Y934+;
31% Unknown branch;
12% Norwegian branch.

But the Western Circassians (Western Adygheans or Kyakhs), who make up the vast majority of Anatolian Circassians today, whose largest branches are Abadzekhs and Shapsugs, do not have such a mixture. In this part of the Circassians, the vast majority of those tested belong to G2a2 L1264, although three other haplogroups are also represented.

TheOldNorth
09-16-2019, 05:19 AM

skazatye angliscom, spasiba (I don't have a cyrillic key board, and to lazy to do it on my phone)

Jana
09-16-2019, 03:44 PM
The results of last year's DNA tests on the Kabardian Circassians (Upper/Eastern Circassians or Kabardian Adygheans or Pyatyhorzy/Petyhorcy (“Those of the Five Mountains” in Polish)):

1) R1a 32,5%
2) G2a2 L1264 22,5%
3) J2a 17,5%
4) G2a1 17,5%
5) R1b 5%
6) other haplogroup 5% .

57% Z2123+ Y934+;
31% Unknown branch;
12% Norwegian branch.

But the Western Circassians (Western Adygheans or Kyakhs), who make up the vast majority of Anatolian Circassians today, whose largest branches are Abadzekhs and Shapsugs, do not have such a mixture. In this part of the Circassians, the vast majority of those tested belong to G2a2 L1264, although three other haplogroups are also represented.

I think my husband my be part Kabardian. His North Caucasus admixture matches this particular branch of Circassians better than any other highlanders.

Crimson Winds
09-16-2019, 11:52 PM
I think my husband my be part Kabardian. His North Caucasus admixture matches this particular branch of Circassians better than any other highlanders.

They took their name from famous Kabars after all.

Jana
09-17-2019, 06:53 AM

Yes, Kabar tribes joined Magyars in their conquest of Carpathian Basin.

gültekin
09-17-2019, 07:18 AM

1) R1a 32,5%
2) G2a2 L1264 22,5%
3) J2a 17,5%
4) G2a1 17,5%
5) R1b 5%
6) other haplogroup 5% .

57% Z2123+ Y934+;
31% Unknown branch;
12% Norwegian branch.

what is their cast ? serfs (gajar) or noble (warq)?

Angel Guru
09-30-2019, 06:08 AM
Kabardinian Circassians are called Kabardinians by the name of Kabard Tambi - a contemporary of Inal from Khegayk (now the Crimean region and the city of Anapa in the Krasnodar Territory).
The ancestor of almost all Circassian sovereign houses - the Inalids. Inal and Kabard lived around the 1470s.

what is their cast ? serfs (gajar) or noble (warq)?
I don't know.
As I was told: Inalid, who was tested, i.e. at the representative of the royal dynasty, haplogroup J.
Several noble families have L 1264 and another.
But you definitely need to find out on https://www.familytreedna.com

all Circassians were organized into four castes: princes ( pshi ), nobles ( warq ), freemen ( tlfaquat'l; tlkhwaquat'l in Kabardian), and slaves or vassals ( pshit'l ).
( https://www.everyculture.com/Russia-Eurasia-China/Circassians-Sociopolitical-Organization.html#ixzz60zCAD7vT )