PDA

View Full Version : Danish soldier Killed in Afghanistan

Brännvin
09-19-2009, 10:09 PM
A Danish soldier was killed early Saturday morning in Afghanistan when his division came under fire during a patrol.

He died of he's wounds in the helicopter.

Another soldier was also lightly injured.

Source: Ekstrabladet (http://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/krigogkatastrofer/article1225113.ece)

The Lawspeaker
09-19-2009, 11:06 PM
That's very bad news. Both for Denmark and for his family. :(

Mesrine
09-19-2009, 11:15 PM
The risk comes with the job.

Brännvin
09-19-2009, 11:47 PM
The risk comes with the job.

True..

However, officially the goal of the Danish army is preserve the sovereignty of Denmark, secure the continuing existence and integrity of the independent Kingdom of Denmark. I wonder if he died doing it.. of course not.

Sad that he died, not doing it..

Lutiferre
09-19-2009, 11:54 PM
True..

However, officially the goal of the Danish army is preserve the sovereignty of Denmark, secure the continuing existence and integrity of the independent Kingdom of Denmark. I wonder if he died doing it.. of course not.

Sad that he died, not doing it..

Another Danish life wasted fighting Americas wars..

The Lawspeaker
09-20-2009, 12:26 AM
Another Danish life wasted fighting for the banks that have taken both America and the rest of the world hostage.

Gooding
09-20-2009, 12:45 AM
Another Danish life wasted fighting for the banks that have taken both America and the rest of the world hostage.

My thoughts exactly, Lawspeaker.Thank you.:)

Brännvin
09-20-2009, 06:35 AM

True, it is a disgrace!

Ulex
09-24-2009, 07:35 PM
I was against this war right from the beginning, and I know for certain, we are going to lose it. We already did.

You see, the Afghan warriors are some of the toughest in the world. They never give up, no matter how much pain and suffering you expose them to. Danish military experts admit that each time one Afghan warrior is killed, two new ones take his place.

This war is filled with an almost poetic justice: No panzer steel can penetrate the will of a people, who is willing to sacrifice everything to resist. Our defeat will be just as poetic, as we see our hybris become nothing but dust.

No, I hate this war. We are fighting for a world order, which will mean the end of Western man and his civilization. This world order tears down everything beautiful and healthy and replaces it with decadence everywhere. They say, they fight for democracy? What is democracy but a mere thought? They are not fighting for nations or people - they fight for thoughts. This is a dirty war, and so are their thoughts.

Sol Invictus
09-24-2009, 07:48 PM
What a shame.. R.I.P