PDA

View Full Version : Erdogan:Thank you Sarajevo,Bosnia,Skopje,Gostivar

Pages : [1] 2 3

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Huge rally support in Ankara for Erdogan

http://www.klix.ba/vijesti/svijet/skup-ak-partije-erdogan-zahvalio-sarajevu-skoplju-zenici-i-gostivaru-na-podrsci/130615077

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 04:22 PM
Here we see who has the support of people

http://static.klix.ba/media/images/vijesti/130615077.2_mn.jpg

http://static.klix.ba/media/images/vijesti/130615077.3_mn.jpg

http://static.klix.ba/media/images/vijesti/130615077.11_mn.jpg

Arbėrori
06-15-2013, 04:24 PM
Gostivar, the home of fat bitches and Turkophiles. :coffee:

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Gostivar, the home of fat bitches and Turkophiles. :coffee:

:cool:

Loki
06-15-2013, 04:26 PM
That's not in Turkey, that's why. As if Bosniaks would know better how Turkey should be ruled than the Turkish people themselves :picard1:

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 04:27 PM
That's not in Turkey, that's why. As if Bosniaks would know better how Turkey should be ruled than the Turkish people themselves :picard1:

LOL the picture is from Ankara

Loki
06-15-2013, 04:28 PM
LOL the picture is from Ankara

Oh :P

Well the anti-Erdogan rallies are bigger and more widespread - but gets no mainstream media attention due to state censorship.

Methmatician
06-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Erdogan is essentially a dictator. I hope he loses his position.

tEhSaint
It looks as shit as the Balkans.

Hurrem sultana
Oh :P

Well the anti-Erdogan rallies are bigger and more widespread - but gets no mainstream media attention due to state censorship.

This one rally is bigger than all their together

Philo
06-15-2013, 04:32 PM
F**k Erdogan.

Loki
06-15-2013, 04:36 PM
This one rally is bigger than all their together

Yes, probably because the "protesters" know the police wouldn't rape and harass them as they do with the genuine protesters.

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 04:38 PM
Yes, probably because the "protesters" know the police wouldn't rape and harass them as they do with the genuine protesters.

lol come on,you know its not true

Gorštak
06-15-2013, 04:39 PM
Bosniaks support Erdogan because unlike previous Turkey governments he show great respect and interest for Bosniaks.
Turkey government didn't give a **** about Bosniaks at the time while Ratko Mladic and his bloodthirsty soldiers were killing thousands of Bosniaks with Mladic statements "this is our revenge to Turks".

We are small population surrounded by those who hate us,we can not afford the luxury to even think should we accept hand of friendship by Prime Minister of country with 75 milion people and one of fastest growing economy in Europe.

Arbėrori
06-15-2013, 04:40 PM

http://i.imgur.com/tbJX1EP.gif

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 04:41 PM
Malaysia :

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/995665_485401771539736_256969555_n.jpg

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 04:43 PM
Bosnia:

http://www.trtbosanski.com/webimage/image/haber_jan_2012/8k.jpg

http://www.trtbosanski.com/fotograf/haberler/detay/zenica-odrzan-skup-podrske-za-mir-i-jedinstvo-u-turskoj_trt-bosanski-20650.jpg

Philo
06-15-2013, 04:43 PM
Malaysia :

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/995665_485401771539736_256969555_n.jpg

What are you trying to prove with that pic? That Erdogan is not about Turkish nationalism but Islamic dominance? We all know that.

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 04:46 PM
If a jew dislikes Erdogan,then he must be doing something good!

Methmatician
06-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Bosnia:

http://www.trtbosanski.com/webimage/image/haber_jan_2012/8k.jpg

http://www.trtbosanski.com/fotograf/haberler/detay/zenica-odrzan-skup-podrske-za-mir-i-jedinstvo-u-turskoj_trt-bosanski-20650.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/30cvbiw.jpg

Dengizik
06-15-2013, 04:49 PM

If half of the Turkish population dislikes?

Philo
06-15-2013, 04:50 PM

LOL. Bosniaks and their ways of avoiding a serious discussion..:picard2:

Graham
06-15-2013, 04:52 PM
Bosniaks support Erdogan because unlike previous Turkey governments he show great respect and interest for Bosniaks.
Turkey government didn't give a **** about Bosniaks at the time while Ratko Mladic and his bloodthirsty soldiers were killing thousands of Bosniaks with Mladic statements "this is our revenge to Turks".

We are small population surrounded by those who hate us,we can not afford the luxury to even think should we accept hand of friendship by Prime Minister of country with 75 milion people and one of fastest growing economy in Europe.
Ok, was wandering about the support from Bosniaks on this forum. That explains it. Ta. :)

RandoBloom

Half ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a5/2011_Turkish_general_election_english.svg

Hurrem sultana

Its an ideological conflict the way i see it.Kemalists like him,while the more "muslim turks" like Erdogan

I think it will calm down,and some others are using it agaisnt Turkey,some western countries that are not friends of Turkey are using the protest against Turkey

Dengizik
06-15-2013, 04:53 PM
Half ?

[IMG

Irrelevant. Thats not the size of people protesting.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 04:54 PM
Irrelevant. Thats not the size of people protesting.

Oh sorry, didnt know that 38 000 000 people protested

Loki
06-15-2013, 04:56 PM

So according to your logic, it doesn't matter if Turkey's government is good to Turks or not, as long as they like Bosniaks they should rule Turkey. :picard2:

Gospodine
06-15-2013, 04:59 PM

^ Stockholm Syndrome 101.

Can't afford the luxury of forethought? Seriously... go back to Riyadh and take dado with you.

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 05:01 PM
^ Stockholm Syndrome 101.

Can't afford the luxury of forethought? Seriously... go back to Riyadh and take dado with you.

Australian boy,watch your mouth..he lives in Bosnia while you live in Australia and speak NO BOSNIAN

Arbėrori
06-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Australian boy,watch your mouth..he lives in Bosnia while you live in Australia and speak NO BOSNIAN

Zna on dovoljno Bosanski, jucer mi je dokazao... :laugh:

Barem je pravi Bosnjanin, a ne Poturica.

Annihilus
06-15-2013, 05:12 PM
http://static.klix.ba/media/images/vijesti/130615077.2_mn.jpg

Look what they did to picture of Ataturk here.

Gospodine
06-15-2013, 05:12 PM

Babe, let's go back to the way things were... ;)

You look handsome :D
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?52679-Can-you-classify-me&p=977928&viewfull=1#post977928

I know it's tough for you to reconcile your attraction to me with my very divergent beliefs ;)

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 05:21 PM
Look what they did to picture of Ataturk here.

its the wind..blame God

Arbėrori
06-15-2013, 05:22 PM
I wonder if Erdogan was hot when he was young... Probably not.

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 05:22 PM
Zna on dovoljno Bosanski, jucer mi je dokazao... :laugh:

Barem je pravi Bosnjanin, a ne Poturica.

Ne vrijedjaj please! niko ovdje nije poturica ako podrzava jednu opciju,zasto ne zoves albance "poamerikanci" kad ljube slike klintona:D

Loki
06-15-2013, 05:24 PM
I wonder if Erdogan was hot when he was young... Probably not.

Of course he was. And no homo.

Annihilus
06-15-2013, 05:24 PM
its the wind..blame God

that's not the wind:rolleyes: it's done on purpose:picard1:

Arbėrori
06-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Ne vrijedjaj please! niko ovdje nije poturica ako podrzava jednu opciju,zasto ne zoves albance "poamerikanci" kad ljube slike klintona:D

Ljepoto, Amerikanci nas nisu nikada klali ili nesto, a ti misli sta oces. Samo sto ne prica Bosanski ne znaci da nije Bosnjanin... Moja baka je pricala Turski a je 100 % Albanka, sta ima to veze?

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 05:29 PM
Ljepoto, Amerikanci nas nisu nikada klali ili nesto, a ti misli sta oces. Samo sto ne prica Bosanski ne znaci da nije Bosnjanin... Moja baka je pricala Turski a je 100 % Albanka, sta ima to veze?

Ne poznajes nase stanje,drzi se albanaca

arcticwolf

Aren't you a bit confused, I thought your grandmother was Jewish, and you proudly proclaimed your Jewish heritage, you even called us antisemites when we joked about it? :P

I'm getting lost girl, who are you a Slav, an Illirrian, Thracian, Jewish, Turkish? I'm really not fast enough to keep up with your changing personality! :laugh:

Come on, how can anybody be against people fighting for freedom? What's wrong with human mind that longs to be dominated and enslaved? For me there is no choice I'm always on the side of those who fight for freedom.

Hurrem sultana
that's not the wind:rolleyes: it's done on purpose:picard1:

lol yeah right:rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 05:30 PM
Aren't you a bit confused, I thought your grandmother was Jewish, and you proudly proclaimed your Jewish heritage, you even called us antisemites when we joked about it? :P

I'm getting lost girl, who are you a Slav, an Illirrian, Thracian, Jewish, Turkish? I'm really not fast enough to keep up with your changing personality! :laugh:

Come on, how can anybody be against people fighting for freedom? What's wrong with human mind that longs to be dominated and enslaved? For me there is no choice I'm always on the side of those who fight for freedom.

You should start to realize not everything is serious on the forums,then you should also learn that Turkey is no dictatorship,people voted and choose who they want..both sides protest

Arbėrori
06-15-2013, 05:31 PM
Ne poznajes nase stanje,drzi se albanaca

Znam ja dobro vase stanje, mozes ti podpirati Tursku ama imaj malo postovanja za tvoje prece.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 05:32 PM

The problem is the protesters arent fighting for freedom, they are fighting to keep discriminatory laws in place which forbids covered girls right to study or go to college etc..
And other laws, about sale of alcohol is in act in almost every western country

Gorštak
06-15-2013, 05:32 PM
So according to your logic, it doesn't matter if Turkey's government is good to Turks or not, as long as they like Bosniaks they should rule Turkey. :picard2:
I repeat, we aren't in situation to choose friends.
It is easy to Albanians, they are majority in their Albania, they now have one more Albanian country (Kosovo), it is easy to them to be noisy.
While we Bosniaks don't even have control in Bosnia,we live in one half on country together with Croats while Serbs fully controll and live by their own laws in other half on country, ethnically cleansed of Bosnians and Croats.
There are around 2 milion of Bosniaks on Balkan, less than Serbs, Croats and Albanians who all have their
own states, fully controlled by them.
And you think that we are in position to choose should we or not like Erdogan, who often express
solidarity to us, unlike past Turkey governments?

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 05:33 PM
Znam ja dobro vase stanje, mozes ti podpirati Tursku ama imaj malo postovanja za tvoje prece.

A tko kaze da nemamo postovanja prema pretcima?
Problem je sto Turci manje vise hoce pomoc danas, a komsije bi najradje da nas nema. I nije nam bas otvoreno polje puno opcija.

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 05:33 PM

Ne znas

i ovdje niko ne spominje predake,historija i politika nemaju nista zajednicko

dosta oftopika :)

Loki
06-15-2013, 05:35 PM
I repeat, we aren't in situation to choose friends.
It is easy to Albanians, they are majority in their Albania, they now have one more Albanian country (Kosovo), it is easy to them to be noisy.
While we Bosniaks don't even have control in Bosnia,we live in one half on country together with Croats while Serbs fully controll and live by their own laws in other half on country, ethnically cleansed of Bosnians and Croats.
There are around 2 milion of Bosniaks on Balkan, less than Serbs, Croats and Albanians who all have their
own states, fully controlled by them.
And you think that we are in position to choose should we or not like Erdogan, who often express
solidarity to us, unlike past Turkey governments?

Don't worry you will have your own state when RS joins Serbia.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 05:37 PM

They can try to get that trough war :)

Arbėrori
06-15-2013, 05:38 PM
A tko kaze da nemamo postovanja prema pretcima?
Problem je sto Turci manje vise hoce pomoc danas, a komsije bi najradje da nas nema. I nije nam bas otvoreno polje puno opcija.

Ma ja razumijem to, ali bodi malo neutralan. Niste bas svi primili lijepo Islam, kako ja znam, jos vi ste se borili na Kosovu. Turska ima plan da nas sve asimilira, tako da... :wink

Ne znas

i ovdje niko ne spominje predake,historija i politika nemaju nista zajednicko

dosta oftopika :)

Misli ti sta oces, ali vidi se da ne postujes svoju historiju. Ja nemam nista protiv Islamu i Turski, ama to sto ovi ljudi rade je glupost da je nema vece.

Loki
06-15-2013, 05:39 PM
They can try to get that trough war :)

Yeah. Remember what happened last time? :picard2:

Arbėrori
06-15-2013, 05:39 PM

We'll see about that... Albanians are ready to fight. :coffee:

arcticwolf
06-15-2013, 05:40 PM
You should start to realize not everything is serious on the forums,then you should also learn that Turkey is no dictatorship,people voted and choose who they want..both sides protest

Thank you for straightening me out. It's my personality, I take everything and everybody seriously, I just can't relax when Internet Serious Business is at stake! :laugh:

Gorštak
06-15-2013, 05:40 PM
We will never accept to have our own small country at the price of quietly give Serbs for eternity our beatiful cities as Bijeljina, Brcko, Zvornik... where Bosniaks were majority before they were ethnically cleansed.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 05:42 PM
Ma ja razumijem to, ali bodi malo neutralan. Niste bas svi primili lijepo Islam, kako ja znam, jos vi ste se borili na Kosovu. Turska ima plan da nas sve asimilira, tako da... :wink

Misli ti sta oces, ali vidi se da ne postujes svoju historiju. Ja nemam nista protiv Islamu i Turski, ama to sto ovi ljudi rade je glupost da je nema vece.

Znam ja jako dobro sta je Bosanski Heroj Vlatko Vukovic ucinio u Bileci 1388 i na Kosovu 1389-e ne brini :)
Nama treba podrska. Oslonili smo se na europu 1992-e i ona nam je uzvratila tako sto je nametnula embargo, i dok smo mi bili bez oruzja srbi su komandovali 4. vojnom silom. A sto se tice asimilacije toga ne moze biti. Malo brkas Bosnjake ;)

Loki
06-15-2013, 05:43 PM

On who's side? What have Albanians to do with Bosnia?

Loki
06-15-2013, 05:44 PM
We will never accept to have our own small country at the price of quietly give Serbs for eternity our beatiful cities as Bijeljina, Brcko, Zvornik... where Bosniaks were majority before they were ethnically cleansed.

So you want to reclaim those cities, and cleanse them of Serbs?

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Yeah. Remember what happened last time? :picard2:

We do, that is why we are saying this. Las time we had no weapons, serbs were given weapons of JNA etc and worst of all we trusted them. Now we are the ones with guns, we want revenge and will have it. Sooner or later.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 05:46 PM
We do, that is why we are saying this. Las time we had no weapons, serbs were given weapons of JNA etc and worst of all we trusted them. Now we are the ones with guns, we want revenge and will have it. Sooner or later.

RS has weapons, and will have more need be.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 05:46 PM

LOL, most effective fighting strategy of Albanians in Kosovo was flagging NATO.

Gorštak
06-15-2013, 05:47 PM
No.
I want them as a part of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbs are now majority there, let it be, it's still part of Bosnia.
But we will not accept peacefully to they separate from Bosnia state.

Arbėrori
06-15-2013, 05:47 PM
Znam ja jako dobro sta je Bosanski Heroj Vlatko Vukovic ucinio u Bileci 1388 i na Kosovu 1389-e ne brini :)
Nama treba podrska. Oslonili smo se na europu 1992-e i ona nam je uzvratila tako sto je nametnula embargo, i dok smo mi bili bez oruzja srbi su komandovali 4. vojnom silom. A sto se tice asimilacije toga ne moze biti. Malo brkas Bosnjake ;)

To znam, ali ne razumijem zasto lizete Turskoj dupe? Jbg, podrska je podrska, ali ovo je Turkofilija, izvini.
Aaa neznam, znas kako so ucili nase prece, ako ne pricas Turski, ne valjas ko Musliman.

On who's side? What have Albanians to do with Bosnia?

Bosniaks are our blood brothers, that's why we shall support them. :coffee:

Arbėrori
06-15-2013, 05:48 PM
LOL, most effective fighting strategy of Albanians in Kosovo was flagging NATO.

And we'll get to bomb you again, jealous?

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 05:49 PM
No.
I want them as a part of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbs are now majority there, let it be, it's still part of Bosnia.

Bosnia is always a colony. First of Ottoman then AH now America. You will only do as much as Americans want you to do.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 05:50 PM
And we'll get to bomb you again, jealous?

Who is we?, NATO will bomb us but end up bombing fleeing Albanians by mistake.

RandoBloom
RS has weapons, and will have more need be.

Yeah of course ;)
All weapons taken by UNPROFOR, and placed under Bosniak authority. Not to mention private weapon caches.

Stefan_Dusan

Stop trolling. No Albanian believes this.

Arbėrori
06-15-2013, 05:51 PM
Who is we?, NATO will bomb us but end up bombing fleeing Albanians by mistake.

Nope, more like Belgrade.

Stop trolling. No Albanian believes this.

We support anything anti-Serbian.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 05:52 PM
To znam, ali ne razumijem zasto lizete Turskoj dupe? Jbg, podrska je podrska, ali ovo je Turkofilija, izvini.
Aaa neznam, znas kako so ucili nase prece, ako ne pricas Turski, ne valjas ko Musliman.

Kome da se okrenemo? Americi kurvi koja gleda svoje interese?
Engleskoj i Francuskoj, vjecitim podrzavateljima srbije?
Rusiji, "srpskoj majci"?
Arapima i vehabizmu?
Kolubiji i kubi lol?
Tko nam je ostao?

Loki
06-15-2013, 05:53 PM
Now we are the ones with guns, we want revenge and will have it. Sooner or later.

You know ... you have just majorly disappointed me. It's probably irrelevant to you what I think, but I guess the whole world watches and there are others that see things from my perspective as well.

One gets lots of sympathy when you are the victim (as you did last time). But now, you show that you are no better than the Serbs are.

Bingo! And that's why peace in the Balkan is such a fragile thing. There is no forgiveness, no reconciliation and no striving for longer term peace. You will reap what you sow ..

RandoBloom
Nope, more like Belgrade.

We support anything anti-Serbian.

And so do we :)
And by definition, an enemy of my enemy...
Plus Illyrian blood ;)

Arbėrori
Kome da se okrenemo? Americi kurvi koja gleda svoje interese?
Engleskoj i Francuskoj, vjecitim podrzavateljima srbije?
Rusiji, "srpskoj majci"?
Arapima i vehabizmu?
Kolubiji i kubi lol?
Tko nam je ostao?

America ne gleda samo svoje interese, gleda jos ostale. To sto su uradili u toku vojne je bilo unforgivable, ali jos uvijek vas podrzavaju i Turska je vjecni aleat Americi.

Pusti Ruse, oni mogu da kurvajo svoje zene i to je to.

Hurrem sultana
06-15-2013, 05:54 PM

No one will need to do that for them,they are dying out

Stefan_Dusan
Yeah of course ;)
All weapons taken by UNPROFOR, and placed under Bosniak authority. Not to mention private weapon caches.

If RS breaks way, it will get weapons and soldiers from Serbia if need be. If it weren't for America, there would be no Muslim in Bosnia now. Do you remember words of Karadzic.

RandoBloom
You know ... you have just majorly disappointed me. It's probably irrelevant to you what I think, but I guess the whole world watches and there are others that see things from my perspective as well.

One gets lots of sympathy when you are the victim (as you did last time). But now, you show that you are no better than the Serbs are.

Bingo! And that's why peace in the Balkan is such a fragile thing. There is no forgiveness, no reconciliation and no striving for longer term peace. You will reap what you sow ..

In 1912 genocide
1918 genocide
1924 genocide..
1935 genocide
1941, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1945 genocide
1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 genocide.
Excuse me good sir, but all the other time we forgave and forgot. Only to have us killed. Eye for an eye, it is my right

Arbėrori
06-15-2013, 05:55 PM

No, we want to live peacefully, they slaughter us. We want to coexist in one country, they slaughter us. We want to speak our language, they impose Turkish upon us. We want to declare as Albanians, they deport us.

I'm sorry, but we're thirsty for revenge. I'm sure most of the world will support us again, if those fuckers even try to lift a finger. :coffee:

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 05:56 PM
And so do we :)
And by definition, an enemy of my enemy...
Plus Illyrian blood ;)

You have major psychological issues. By geography, Serbs have more Illyrian blood. Genetics support this.

Arbėrori
If RS breaks way, it will get weapons and soldiers from Serbia if need be. If it weren't for America, there would be no Muslim in Bosnia now. Do you remember words of Karadzic.

Serbia can't do jack shit. :lol:

Arbėrori
You have major psychological issues. By geography, Serbs have more Illyrian blood. Genetics support this.

Through Vlachs, not Illyrians. :wink

RandoBloom

If Serbia does that it would be influencing a civil war, meaning intervention in the conflict, meaning NATO airstrikes. Remember what hapened when you waged war in Kosovo?
Not to mention that you will trow into water all you have done in the last 20 years, including admiting Kosovo...
Oh really, america only interwened when Operation SANA 95 was in full swing and Bosnian army was 40 kilometres from Banja Luka, figting in Prijedor. It saved your ass by that bombing

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 05:57 PM

Maybe by serbian women increasing albanian natality rates :)
hahaha

Annihilus
06-15-2013, 05:58 PM
nvm

Duke
06-15-2013, 06:02 PM
No.

you whine about not having your land, and in the same time you cant live without others :D

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 06:02 PM
Serbia can't do jack shit. :lol:

Albania is flee on elephant so you think you're strong. You're just eating NATO shit. The most free part of Kosovo is northern part, rest is NATO/EU colony.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 06:03 PM
Albania is flee on elephant so you think you're strong. You're just eating NATO shit. The most free part of Kosovo is northern part, rest is NATO/EU colony.

LOL, is that freedom reason why only Skinheads and old people live there :D?
Or is that flee reason why you couldnt defeat them for 8 years before NATO intervention?

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 06:05 PM
If Serbia does that it would be influencing a civil war, meaning intervention in the conflict, meaning NATO airstrikes. Remember what hapened when you waged war in Kosovo?
Not to mention that you will trow into water all you have done in the last 20 years, including admiting Kosovo...
Oh really, america only interwened when Operation SANA 95 was in full swing and Bosnian army was 40 kilometres from Banja Luka, figting in Prijedor. It saved your ass by that bombing

There was Croatian Army from Croatia. If Bosnian Serbs were going to be attacked by Croatia and Bosnian Muslims, than Serbia would invade and that would be done with that. Of course NATO just wants to use you as colony.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 06:06 PM
LOL, is that freedom reason why only Skinheads and old people live there :D?
Or is that flee reason why you couldnt defeat them for 8 years before NATO intervention?

Defeat who for 8 years? We did not wage war on Albanian population until airstrikes. When we did, we emptied Kosovo in just a couple weeks. Everything before was mostly police activity.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 06:08 PM
There was Croatian Army from Croatia. If Bosnian Serbs were going to be attacked by Croatia and Bosnian Muslims, than Serbia would invade and that would be done with that. Of course NATO just wants to use you as colony.

What croatian army? The croats wouldnt intervene either, cause they will suffer the consequences of Balkanizing as a EU country. And they would have to follow EU decisions.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 06:09 PM
Defeat who for 8 years? We did not wage war on Albanian population until airstrikes. When we did, we emptied Kosovo in just a couple weeks. Everything before was mostly police activity.

Come on, we can see trough your lies ;)
You waged war and couldnt win. The reason you got bombed is because you dont know how to lead a war without war crimes.

Gorštak
06-15-2013, 06:12 PM
you whine about not having your land, and in the same time you cant live without others :D
I "wine" because I want that him understand that we aren't in some excellent position.
And yes of course, I will rather live in this country together with Serbs and Croats than have small Bosnia state just for us.
We aren't those who want to make new country on Bosnia territory.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 06:12 PM
What croatian army? The croats wouldnt intervene either, cause they will suffer the consequences of Balkanizing as a EU country. And they would have to follow EU decisions.

You forget your own history? Clinton put Tudjman and Izetbegovic in room and then coordinated Croatian and Bosnian push against Bosnian Serbs.

Loki
06-15-2013, 06:13 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/154/7ab/1a9/resized/ilikewhere-meme-generator-i-like-where-this-thread-is-going-3c675a.jpg?1305219952.jpg

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 06:14 PM
Come on, we can see trough your lies ;)
You waged war and couldnt win. The reason you got bombed is because you dont know how to lead a war without war crimes.

What lies? I lived through war in Kosovo. In 1998 was when fighting began. I don't know where 8 years you get and then it was mostly police. I would not characterize this as war, life went as normal for most part. It was during NATO involvement that Milosevic allowed the police and paras to do what they want. There was not one battle Albanian guerrillas won during Kosovo war. Before June, fighting was on Albanian-Kosovo border for guerillas. rest of Kosovo was cleaned.

Loki
06-15-2013, 06:14 PM

Exactly!! He fell right into my trap hahaha :thumb001:

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 06:15 PM
You forget your own history? Clinton put Tudjman and Izetbegovic in room and then coordinated Croatian and Bosnian push against Bosnian Serbs.
hahahahaha LOL man.
Tudjman directed operation Oluja on his own, with suport from Bosnian 5. Korpus.
Then 5. Korpus continued on and performed operation SANA 95 and liberated all the teritory till Prijedor, and were poised to continue but Americans prevented them, because they were afraid that traktorijada will happen again.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 06:16 PM
What lies? I lived through war in Kosovo. In 1998 was when fighting began. I don't know where 8 years you get and then it was mostly police. I would not characterize this as war, life went as normal for most part. It was during NATO involvement that Milosevic allowed the police and paras to do what they want.

You commited crimes in Croatia. Then in Bosnia. Then Kosovo. Americans just put you in your place.
And you were fighting UCK for 8 years prior to bombing.

gregorius
06-15-2013, 06:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tbJX1EP.gif

This is the first time I find emma watson hot xD

Gorštak
Exactly!! He fell right into my trap hahaha :thumb001:

:picard2:

Fact that we don't have a country just for us doesn't mean that we will accept to have, but for price to let Serbs and Croats to took Bosnia land as much they want to.
It will not happen.

Stefan_Dusan
You commited crimes in Croatia. Then in Bosnia. Then Kosovo. Americans just put you in your place.
And you were fighting UCK for 8 years prior to bombing.

There was no fighting until 1998. Are you insane with 8 years?

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 06:19 PM
hahahahaha LOL man.
Tudjman directed operation Oluja on his own, with suport from Bosnian 5. Korpus.
Then 5. Korpus continued on and performed operation SANA 95 and liberated all the teritory till Prijedor, and were poised to continue but Americans prevented them, because they were afraid that traktorijada will happen again.

You forgot to mention Milosevic withdrew support and assistance for Croatian and Bosnian Serbs while America trained, armed Croatian and Bosnian army against Serbs in Croatia/Bosnia.

Now why did Milosevic withdraw support? Go back to Clinton again

Loki
06-15-2013, 06:20 PM
This is the first time I find emma watson hot xD

She was hotter when she was younger.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 06:20 PM
There was no fighting until 1998. Are you insane with 8 years?

Boy, UCK was formed before that. Fighting started in the same time as in Slovenia. And lasted till 99 bombings

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 06:21 PM
Boy, UCK was formed before that. Fighting started in the same time as in Slovenia. And lasted till 99 bombings

Who cares when UCK was formed. There was no fighting. I lived in Kosovo until 1999.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 06:21 PM
You forgot to mention Milosevic withdrew support and assistance for Croatian and Bosnian Serbs while America trained, armed Croatian and Bosnian army against Serbs in Croatia/Bosnia.

Now why did Milosevic withdraw support? Go back to Clinton again

Withdrew support?
Listen to his talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK2L7Tmi4oE

America trained? America imposed Embargo on us, you had JNA arms for yourself, we had nothing + embargo.
All we had we captured, untill 94. After 94 you started loosing since you cant fight on equal footing.

Arbėrori
06-15-2013, 06:22 PM
Who cares when UCK was formed. There was no fighting. I lived in Kosovo until 1999.

What if your wife and child reincarnated as Albanians in this life? What then? :wink

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 06:23 PM

The figting was in the background not in the cities and it didnt escalate as much. After loosing in Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia Milosevic needed a victory so he thought that Kosovo will do allright. he was wrong, he lost. And then got Bombed on top of that

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 06:25 PM
The figting was in the background not in the cities and it didnt escalate as much. After loosing in Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia Milosevic needed a victory so he thought that Kosovo will do allright. he was wrong, he lost. And then got Bombed on top of that

Even in Drenica there was no fighting. What you say is complete wrong.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 06:28 PM
Withdrew support?
Listen to his talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK2L7Tmi4oE

America trained? America imposed Embargo on us, you had JNA arms for yourself, we had nothing + embargo.
All we had we captured, untill 94. After 94 you started loosing since you cant fight on equal footing.

Yes, he is blasting them for not defending Knin for more than 12 hours. What does have to do with Milosevic withdrawing support for Bosnian Serbs?

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 06:30 PM
Yes, he is blasting them for not defending Knin for more than 12 hours. What does have to do with Milosevic withdrawing support for Bosnian Serbs?

He wouldnt say that if he cut suport to them.
Which means they still received weapons and all, and run away instead of fighting

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 06:34 PM
He wouldnt say that if he cut suport to them.
Which means they still received weapons and all, and run away instead of fighting

What he was saying was to justify cutting support. Supporting them put Milosevic in danger of US. He tried to avoid this, and we know how this turned out.

So what he says, look Serbian people, we were right to cut support, they won't even defend their land. So why should we?

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 06:37 PM
What he was saying was to justify cutting support. Supporting them put Milosevic in danger of US. He tried to avoid this, and we know how this turned out.

So what he says, look Serbian people, we were right to cut support, they won't even defend their land. So why should we?

Haha, srpski narode, evo kad smo im odsjekli podrsku nisu se branili ni 12 sati. Da smo im pruzali podrsku obranili bi se 7 sati :D

He sent suport. The problem is, you see, that 5. Korpus Armije Bosne i Hercegovine, blocked the route, and captured all the weapons sent to them. So you armed us for the Sana 95 offensive.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 06:43 PM
Haha, srpski narode, evo kad smo im odsjekli podrsku nisu se branili ni 12 sati. Da smo im pruzali podrsku obranili bi se 7 sati :D

He sent suport. The problem is, you see, that 5. Korpus Armije Bosne i Hercegovine, blocked the route, and captured all the weapons sent to them. So you armed us for the Sana 95 offensive.

Milosevic cut support when Karadzic and Mladic wouldn't accept his plan for peace. I forgot name of the peace plan and meeting but Milosevic was lecturing Bosnians on why should they accept, Mladic came in put on map, showed line of what peace plan proposed, then showed how much RS controlled now (and how much would be lost). Milosevic lost control and withdrew Serbian support to get Bosnians to agree to peace plan. Which they did after Storm (Oluja). This is common history of war.

Milosevic tried to open second front in Bosnia during Kosovo war but leaders refused, still angry at Milosevic was this betrayal. This is also common known.

In the end, look at casualties of war. Majority Bosnians. Serbs got 50% of the land, you share it with Croats.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 06:47 PM
Milosevic cut support when Karadzic and Mladic wouldn't accept his plan for peace. I forgot name of the peace plan and meeting but Milosevic was lecturing Bosnians on why should they accept, Mladic came in put on map, showed line of what peace plan proposed, then showed how much RS controlled now (and how much would be lost). Milosevic lost control and withdrew Serbian support to get Bosnians to agree to peace plan. Which they did after Storm (Oluja). This is common history of war.

Milosevic tried to open second front in Bosnia during Kosovo war but leaders refused, still angry at Milosevic was this betrayal. This is also common known.

In the end, look at casualties of war. Majority Bosnians. Serbs got 50% of the land, you share it with Croats.

Peace? The only time when he was forced to peace is when US ambassador came to Milosevic, and said that he can shut down the power to Banja Luka if he wants. And he did that.
He didnt even believe how badly the serbs are loosing.
End? This peace was forced, and unjust, and we both know how such peaces end. I am actualy hoping that Serbs will try to separate.
But unfortunately they just stay at words.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 06:57 PM
Peace? The only time when he was forced to peace is when US ambassador came to Milosevic, and said that he can shut down the power to Banja Luka if he wants. And he did that.
He didnt even believe how badly the serbs are loosing.
End? This peace was forced, and unjust, and we both know how such peaces end. I am actualy hoping that Serbs will try to separate.
But unfortunately they just stay at words.

There was more than one, and Milosevic was mediator between Bosnian Serbs and international community. However, Bosnian Serbs were strong enough and did not accept Milosevic's proposal.

Reason Bosnian Serbs won't breakaway is Kosovo and they are not sure if they want union with Serbia. If Kosovo ever gets officially recognized by Serbia, Bosnian Serbs will probably break then.

You Bosnian Muslims were biggest losers of that war. 50% of land that you share with Croats and take orders of America (Bosnia troops in Afghanistan). Most men killed, most women killed. All Bosnian Muslims. I want to see war all over Balkan, so we're on same side. I want NATO/EU out.

sido
06-15-2013, 06:59 PM
I have no idea what kind of politcian he is(but based on what i have read he is good) all i know is he seems to be a really good man.Something like Alija Izetbegovic

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 07:01 PM
I have no idea what kind of politcian he is(but based on what i have read he is good) all i know is he seems to be a really good man.Something like Alija Izetbegovic

Your Alija never evacuated Srebrenica so there would be massacre there so he could scream to international community

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:02 PM
There was more than one, and Milosevic was mediator between Bosnian Serbs and international community. However, Bosnian Serbs were strong enough and did not accept Milosevic's proposal.

Reason Bosnian Serbs won't breakaway is Kosovo and they are not sure if they want union with Serbia. If Kosovo ever gets officially recognized by Serbia, Bosnian Serbs will probably break then.

You Bosnian Muslims were biggest losers of that war. 50% of land that you share with Croats and take orders of America (Bosnia troops in Afghanistan). Most men killed, most women killed. All Bosnian Muslims. I want to see war all over Balkan, so we're on same side. I want NATO/EU out.

Most killed because no weapons was had. Simple as that.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:03 PM
Your Alija never evacuated Srebrenica so there would be massacre there so he could scream to international community

Again false. International comunity forced Bosnian army out of Srebrenica, under threat of Air strikes, and guaranteeing to protect the civilians. Alija believed them and Srebrenica hapened.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 07:03 PM
Most killed because no weapons was had. Simple as that.

You had enough weapons to provoke us to kill you.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:04 PM
You had enough weapons to provoke us to kill you.

What weapons? Hunting rifles and police pistols?
You are really pulling my tongue. You can thank God that we are not same as you.
Because we have more than enough reasons to kill all of you. But we wont, since we dont kill civilians.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Again false. International comunity forced Bosnian army out of Srebrenica, under threat of Air strikes, and guaranteeing to protect the civilians. Alija believed them and Srebrenica hapened.

Srebrenica was supposed to be safe zone but Oric and his man operated until fateful end. Alija needed this because he needed international involvement. Like I said, no American involvement, no Muslims in Bosnia.

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:05 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG8cSBpqHSM

Nox-C
06-15-2013, 07:06 PM
I was supporting for activist in the beginning but events gained completely different dimension , people insults to Allah , burning cars , harming to workplaces . This is sad , this people cant be turks .

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:07 PM
Srebrenica was supposed to be safe zone but Oric and his man operated until fateful end. Alija needed this because he needed international involvement. Like I said, no American involvement, no Muslims in Bosnia.

Because Serbs held srebrenica in an encirclement, and "honoured" the agreement but didnt let food, water, electricity and clothes to get in. So naser had to raid the villages so they can survive.
Exactly, safe zone. Once our troops left it, in order to honor that you attacked the civilians.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 07:08 PM
What weapons? Hunting rifles and police pistols?
You are really pulling my tongue. You can thank God that we are not same as you.
Because we have more than enough reasons to kill all of you. But we wont, since we dont kill civilians.

German sent arms illegally. Mostly to Croatia but to you as well. This is documented. After 93 you had Croatian support.

You tried but couldn't. How many Bosnia woman shake their fingers why no American involvement sooner? No proud Serbs asks for outside involvement but you're used to be colonized. You have a slave mentality.

sido
06-15-2013, 07:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG8cSBpqHSM

Vidimo kome je stalo da bosnjaci odbacuju svoje velikane:rolleyes: Ne smeta nama sto je on iz muslimanske porodice koja dolazi porijeklom iz Srbije,pola Bosnjaka ima krvi iz Madjarske,Turske,Kavkaza,Austrije itd

RandoBloom
German sent arms illegally. Mostly to Croatia but to you as well. This is documented. After 93 you had Croatian support.

You tried but couldn't. How many Bosnia woman shake their fingers why no American involvement sooner? No proud Serbs asks for outside involvement but you're used to be colonized. You have a slave mentality.

Germany sent arms exclusively to Croatia, includint tanks.
After 92, 93 and 94 until summer Bosnian army was in conflict with croats. So no weapons were let in.
Why they shook? Because they are women. And because we believed in Bratstvo i Jedinstvo. Jer smo bili glupi. Kurac ce to biti tako iduci put

Stefan_Dusan
Because Serbs held srebrenica in an encirclement, and "honoured" the agreement but didnt let food, water, electricity and clothes to get in. So naser had to raid the villages so they can survive.
Exactly, safe zone. Once our troops left it, in order to honor that you attacked the civilians.

Oric was provoking response, he killed Serbian women and villagers knowing they would want vengeance. And they got it. America needed mass grave to put itself in good light. You poked and poked until we slapped back.

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:11 PM
Vidimo kome je stalo da bosnjaci odbacuju svoje velikane:rolleyes: Ne smeta nama sto je on iz muslimanske porodice koja dolazi porijeklom iz Srbije,pola Bosnjaka ima krvi iz Madjarske,Turske,Kavkaza,Austrije itd

kome je stalo šta?

Ja sam samo prenio ono što je čovik sam izjavija...

sido
06-15-2013, 07:12 PM
I was supporting for activist in the beginning but events gained completely different dimension , people insults to Allah , burning cars , harming to workplaces . This is sad , this people cant be turks .

And smoke ,drink then thow garbage in mosques.I mean wtf :S

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Oric was provoking response, he killed Serbian women and villagers knowing they would want vengeance. And they got it. America needed mass grave to put itself in good light. You poked and poked until we slapped back.

Oric had no alternative. He had to steal food, clothes and watter in order for srebrenica to survive. You prevented Convoys, cut waterlines, and electric wires.
You forced him to do that.
He killed 17 civilians in total during the entire war. Other were soldiers.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Germany sent arms exclusively to Croatia, includint tanks.
After 92, 93 and 94 until summer Bosnian army was in conflict with croats. So no weapons were let in.
Why they shook? Because they are women. And because we believed in Bratstvo i Jedinstvo. Jer smo bili glupi. Kurac ce to biti tako iduci put

There was no brotherhood or unity when NDH, or Ottoman. You just want it when weak but not when strong.

Clinton ended that war between croats and you, and united you by force. Mostly by making threats against Tudjman who was good puppy dog and did as told. I believe this was 1993, you were fully unified in 1994.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 07:14 PM
Oric had no alternative. He had to steal food, clothes and watter in order for srebrenica to survive. You prevented Convoys, cut waterlines, and electric wires.
You forced him to do that.
He killed 17 civilians in total during the entire war. Other were soldiers.

That's what you claim. Mladic claims all 8,000 men were soldiers. He is probably 80% correct. That is good mark in school.

Loki

What's your problem little girl, hmmm?

sido
There was no brotherhood or unity when NDH, or Ottoman. You just want it when weak but not when strong.

We are strong now,we have the future,hopefully we will not be stupid in 20 years when we certianly will be in the better position

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 07:17 PM
We are strong now,we have the future,hopefully we will not be stupid in 20 years when we certianly will be in the better position

You are a colony. Why are Bosnian Muslims in Afghanistan? Killing fellow Muslims? Even Christian Serbs won't shoot at Afghans. And yet these Afghans once came to your country to kill Serbs and fight for you. They didn't understand you're a prostitute nation.

sido
06-15-2013, 07:18 PM
You are a colony. Why are Bosnian Muslims in Afghanistan? Killing fellow Muslims? Even Christian Serbs won't shoot at Afghans. And yet these Afghans once came to your country to kill Serbs and fight for you. They didn't understand you're a prostitute nation.

Lol when did a bosnian muslim shoot at an afghan? they are in peace mission there

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:18 PM

i dont see it.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:19 PM

We are demining the country and saving afghan lives, not shooting. And you are the one who betrayed catholicism in order to get good with byzantium

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:20 PM
That's what you claim. Mladic claims all 8,000 men were soldiers. He is probably 80% correct. That is good mark in school.

Soldiers were pulled out acording to the treaty. only then did you attack.
If there were 6000 soldiers there you would never take it.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 07:20 PM
Lol when did a bosnian muslim shoot at an afghan? they are in peace mission there

Lol peace at a barrel of gun fighting with American imperialists.

If some Afghans manages to ambush you (like they did to Albanians) and behead you, film it, I will get out popcorn and watch it. That is only justice for fake Muslim prostitutes. You were prostitutes as Serbs and now as Muslims.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 07:22 PM
Soldiers were pulled out acording to the treaty. only then did you attack.
If there were 6000 soldiers there you would never take it.

Most were killed when trying to flee, by artillery. All fighting age men. Probably rebels of some stripe or other.

sido
Hrulj,why do you have a cross? what does your avatar mean? :)

RandoBloom

If some Afghans manages to ambush you (like they did to Albanians) and behead you, film it, I will get out popcorn and watch it. That is only justice for fake Muslim prostitutes. You were prostitutes as Serbs and now as Muslims.

We arent fighting :)
When we do it shall be known :)
Now we are just demining.
And stop saying nonsense, there were no serbs in Bosnia :D
You sound....

sido
06-15-2013, 07:23 PM

:picard1:

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:24 PM

To je grb Provincije Zahumlje. Zahumlje je poklonjeno Vlatku Vukovicu, nakon bitke kod Bilece i bitke na Kosovu, i od njegovih nasljednika, Kosaca, zahumlje postaje Hercegovina

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 07:24 PM
We arent fighting :)
When we do it shall be known :)
Now we are just demining.
And stop saying nonsense, there were no serbs in Bosnia :D
You sound....

Bosnia sends first combat unit to Afghanistan.

http://www.defencetalk.com/bosnia-sends-first-combat-unit-to-afghanistan-46165/

Go on and fight my prostitutes.

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:25 PM

http://www.depo.ba/media/pictures/2011/11/29/be652dee184c44ed151b2b5f81c2a9a0.jpg

something with this

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:26 PM
Bosnia sends first combat unit to Afghanistan.

http://www.defencetalk.com/bosnia-sends-first-combat-unit-to-afghanistan-46165/

Go on and fight my prostitutes.
A total of 26 members of Bosnia-Hercegovina’s military police will leave for Afghanistan to serve “for a period of 10 months” with the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), a defence ministry spokeswoman told AFP.

Read more: http://www.defencetalk.com/bosnia-sends-first-combat-unit-to-afghanistan-46165/#ixzz2WJZdBpvd

sido
06-15-2013, 07:26 PM
To je grb Provincije Zahumlje. Zahumlje je poklonjeno Vlatku Vukovicu, nakon bitke kod Bilece i bitke na Kosovu, i od njegovih nasljednika, Kosaca, zahumlje postaje Hercegovina

Bolji su ti ljiljani,ovo je previse krscanski :D

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:27 PM

lol

sido
06-15-2013, 07:28 PM
lol

bas je lipo kad si ti vesela

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:28 PM

Ovo je dio Bosanske I Bosnjacke historije. Ako je mi necemo uzeti ce je Hrvati i Srbi i sebi prisvojiti i ukrasti nasu historiju i nasu zemlju, da prostis. A ja im ne dam nista, mogu samo ghovna da jedu, historiju nece da mi kradu

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:30 PM
bas je lipo kad si ti vesela

pa smišno mi je, šta ću, ipak pošto su ljiljani papinski simbol, nezvuče nimalo kršćanski

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 07:31 PM
A total of 26 members of Bosnia-Hercegovina’s military police will leave for Afghanistan to serve “for a period of 10 months” with the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), a defence ministry spokeswoman told AFP.

Read more: http://www.defencetalk.com/bosnia-sends-first-combat-unit-to-afghanistan-46165/#ixzz2WJZdBpvd

They got one in roadside bomb. Maybe they will get more. I'm with Afghans on this one.

http://www.mojevijesti.ba/novost/39842/poginuo-perica-jaric-iz-donje-ljubije

Duke
Ovo je dio Bosanske I Bosnjacke historije. Ako je mi necemo uzeti ce je Hrvati i Srbi i sebi prisvojiti i ukrasti nasu historiju i nasu zemlju, da prostis. A ja im ne dam nista, mogu samo ghovna da jedu, historiju nece da mi kradu

jesmo li imali razgovor o krađi, poistovječivanju itd?

RandoBloom
They got one in roadside bomb. Maybe they will get more. I'm with Afghans on this one.

Samo ti navijaj slobodno :)

sido
06-15-2013, 07:32 PM
pa smišno mi je, šta ću, ipak pošto su ljiljani papinski simbol, nezvuče nimalo kršćanski

Ne,googlaj bosniacum lillium

Stefan_Dusan

Zachlumia is not Bosnian history.

RandoBloom
jesmo li imali razgovor o krađi, poistovječivanju itd?

Nismo i nema potrebe. Sve predislamsko ste pokrali i drzali ukradeno 200 godina. Al vise nece moci tako.

sido

Perica is not bosniak at least:cool:

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:33 PM
Zachlumia is not Bosnian history.

That is funny :)
Yes it is ;)
http://depo.ba/media/pictures/2010/12/01/ac74d430f51e4ba296a0292c37b5b608.jpg

Allong with Dalmatia, Sandzak, Herceg Novi etc..

Insuperable
06-15-2013, 07:34 PM

Ne znam za Srbe, ali Hrvati ne žele ništa što je vaše

Loki
Remove Erdogan from the premises! :thumb001:

Duke
Ne,googlaj bosniacum lillium

Grb nadbiskupa i hrvatskog plemiča

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f4/COA_archbishop_HU_Vrancic_Antun.png/200px-COA_archbishop_HU_Vrancic_Antun.png

RandoBloom
Ne znam za Srbe, ali Hrvati ne žele ništa vaše

Da prostis lijepo ste pokrali i prisvojili Hercega, Hercegovinu itd...

sido
06-15-2013, 07:35 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f4/COA_archbishop_HU_Vrancic_Antun.png/200px-COA_archbishop_HU_Vrancic_Antun.png

Postoji sirom svijeta taj simbol

Duke
That is funny :)
Yes it is ;)
http://depo.ba/media/pictures/2010/12/01/ac74d430f51e4ba296a0292c37b5b608.jpg

Allong with Dalmatia, Sandzak, Herceg Novi etc..

hahaha, jesi ti to crtao?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Bosnia_around_1412.png/250px-Bosnia_around_1412.png

ovo maslinasto zeleno je bosna

RandoBloom

Christian or not, what is Bosniak history is Bosniak. Doesnt matter :)

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:36 PM
Postoji sirom svijeta taj simbol

da, samo kad vam je Hrvat crtao grb '90, onda je uzeo taj za inspiraciju :D

RandoBloom
hahaha, jesi ti to crtao?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Bosnia_around_1412.png/250px-Bosnia_around_1412.png

ovo maslinasto zeleno je bosna

A koliko su teritorija 50 000 srba naselilo kad su dosli hahah :D

sido

Prosipas se

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 07:37 PM
Perica is not bosniak at least:cool:

Alimir Bikovic definitely is. As to Perica, Ljubija is in RS (I just looked up) but a prostitute is a prostitute. I want to see all prostitutes dead, I'm very consistent.

RandoBloom

Naravno, nikako nije uzeo grb kotromanica u razmatranje
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Avfp5qVaXDg/UAVQCv_h4gI/AAAAAAAABEA/CznbMD9DTHw/s1600/Grb_Kotromanica.jpg

Duke
Christian or not, what is Bosniak history is Bosniak. Doesnt matter :)

yes i agree, Bosniak history, 1994+

Insuperable
Da prostis lijepo ste pokrali i prisvojili Hercega, Hercegovinu itd...

Bosna je vaša, za ostalo uzmi knjigu i čitaj. Jesi li već zaboravio na onaj moj post kad već prisvajaš?
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?83341-Bosniaks-Serbs&p=1682100#post1682100

Petros Houhoulis
06-15-2013, 07:38 PM
Malaysia :

This is a great opportunity to learn of all places full of idiots. Like when they burn U.S.American flags or even Danish flags because of cartoons offending the prophet...

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:39 PM
Naravno, nikako nije uzeo grb kotromanica u razmatranje
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Avfp5qVaXDg/UAVQCv_h4gI/AAAAAAAABEA/CznbMD9DTHw/s1600/Grb_Kotromanica.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Skrinja_Sv_Simuna_HAZU_smrt_Stjepana_II_Kotromanic a_17062008.jpg

Kotromanićev uradak, pleter na vrhu isti ko na bašćanskoj

:D

http://www.croatianhistory.net/gif/bassc2.jpg

Taj pleter se zove Hrvatski pleter

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:40 PM
Bosna je vaša, za ostalo uzmi knjigu i čitaj. Jesi li već zaboravio na onaj moj post kad već prisvajaš?
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?83341-Bosniaks-Serbs&p=1682100#post1682100

Ne prisvajam ja nista. Hum je dio Bosne bio uvijek :)
A cak i da idemo vasom osnovnom teorijom, Herceg je sa Bogumilstva presao na Pravoslavlje kada je uzeo titulu ;)
A kcer mu Bogumilka presla na katolicanstvo :)
Kada je hercegovina bila hrvatska ;)

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:41 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Skrinja_Sv_Simuna_HAZU_smrt_Stjepana_II_Kotromanic a_17062008.jpg

Kotromanićev urada, pleter na vrhu isti ko na bašćanskoj

http://www.croatianhistory.net/gif/bassc2.jpg

Taj pleter se zove Hrvatski pleter

Ne vidim nista na slikama
Mozes tacno oznaciti to sto bi ja trebao vidjeti?

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Ne prisvajam ja nista. Hum je dio Bosne bio uvijek :)
A cak i da idemo vasom osnovnom teorijom, Herceg je sa Bogumilstva presao na Pravoslavlje kada je uzeo titulu ;)
A kcer mu Bogumilka presla na katolicanstvo :)
Kada je hercegovina bila hrvatska ;)

uvijek

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:42 PM
Ne vidim nista na slikama
Mozes tacno oznaciti to sto bi ja trebao vidjeti?

Hrvati su svoje vladarske uratke označavali pleterom koji se može vidit na obe slike na vrhu ploče

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:42 PM
uvijek

Kako da ne ;)

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:43 PM
Hrvati su svoje vladarske uratke označavali pleterom koji se može vidit na obe slike na vrhu ploče

Kakav pleter? Ne vidim ga

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:43 PM
Kako da ne ;)

definitivno, čak je bila i prjestolnica jedno vrime, isto kao i Bihać, no

Što ti kao Bošnjak imaš sa Hercegovinom?

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:44 PM
definitivno, čak je bila i prjestolnica jedno vrime, isto kao i Bihać, no

Što ti kao Bošnjak imaš sa Hercegovinom?

Prestolnica? E sad sam cuo svasta. A gdje je tacno bilo to prijestolje :)

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:45 PM
Prestolnica? E sad sam cuo svasta. A gdje je tacno bilo to prijestolje :)

na duvanjskom polju.

Nego nisi odgovorija, šta ti imaš sa Hercegovinom a bošnjak si?

Insuperable
06-15-2013, 07:46 PM
blablabla

Dobio si podatke prijatelju

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:47 PM
na duvanjskom polju.

Razapeli sator sta li ?
hahah
Sta imam sa njom? Svasta. Porijeklo moje je od Hrulja Milisica iz Stanojevica u Dubravama, Stecak mu u podvelezju. Fino zapisano sta je i ko je ;)
A da ne spominjem da je Bosna Humom vladala otkako ga je uzela Srbiji :)

sido
06-15-2013, 07:50 PM

To Bosnjaka nema u Hercegovini?

Duke
Razapeli sator sta li ?
hahah
Sta imam sa njom? Svasta. Porijeklo moje je od Hrulja Milisica iz Stanojevica u Dubravama, Stecak mu u podvelezju. Fino zapisano sta je i ko je ;)
A da ne spominjem da je Bosna Humom vladala otkako ga je uzela Srbiji :)

Lol, ok Huseine

znači nisi Bošnjak, nego Hercegovac?

RandoBloom
Lol, ok Huseine

znači nisi Bošnjak, nego Hercegovac?

Hercegovci ne postoje ;)

Duke
To Bosnjaka nema u Hercegovini?

pa jel Zemlja bosna i Hercegovina, znači ima Bošnjake i Hercegovce valjda

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:51 PM
Hercegovci ne postoje ;)

postoje, isto kao Bošnjaci :D

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:51 PM

Naprotiv, Samo Bosnjake. I one koji misle da to nisu :)

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:52 PM
postoje, isto kao Bošnjaci :D

Na tvoju zalost ne :)
To su Bosnjaci ;)
Al dzaba ti se upinjati,

sido
06-15-2013, 07:52 PM

LOL

Postoje BOSANCI I HERCEGOVCI

i bosnjaci,srbi,hrvati

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Naprotiv, Samo Bosnjake. I one koji misle da to nisu :)

nema logike, za to treba bit samo Bosna, međutim, nevjerujam ja da si ti hercegovac, lažeš kao pas jer znam da hercegovac nikad nebi reka da je bosanac, ili bošnjak po Hrvatski

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 07:58 PM
nema logike, za to treba bit samo Bosna, međutim, nevjerujam ja da si ti hercegovac, lažeš kao pas jer znam da hercegovac nikad nebi reka da je bosanac, ili bošnjak po Hrvatski

Divno, njihova hiljadugodisnja historija kao nezavisna drzava im podrzava to :D
A hercegovacka kraljevina od knina do tesalije je najveci podvih :D
Hahaha
Drugo nikad vise u zivotu da tako nisi pricao sa mnom, nisi ti sa mnom ovce cuvao. I posljednje Bosnjak. Koliko god ti to oci bolo, Bosnjak :)

Duke
06-15-2013, 07:59 PM
Divno, njihova hiljadugodisnja historija kao nezavisna drzava im podrzava to :D
A hercegovacka kraljevina od knina do tesalije je najveci podvih :D
Hahaha
Drugo nikad vise u zivotu da tako nisi pricao sa mnom, nisi ti sa mnom ovce cuvao. I posljednje Bosnjak. Koliko god ti to oci bolo, Bosnjak :)

jesi ti puka bosanac?

Insuperable
06-15-2013, 07:59 PM
@Hrulj

Piše ti Bosniak u profilu, a imaš križ na avataru. Što si ti? Čije ime nosiš?

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:01 PM
@Hrulj

husein ima stećak, a ti još pitaš čije ime nosi :D

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:01 PM
@Hrulj

Kriz je grb moje regije, Zahumlja, sastavnog dijela Bosne.
I nosim svoje ime necu valjda tudje

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:02 PM

Hrulj ima stecak :)
Al et mozes ga zvato kako zelis ;)

Insuperable
06-15-2013, 08:02 PM

Nisam ni pročitao taj post, već sada kada sam pročitao tvoj

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:04 PM
Kriz je grb moje regije, Zahumlja, sastavnog dijela Bosne.
I nosim svoje ime necu valjda tudje

To je u Hercegovini, a koliko znam, zemlja je bosna i hercegovina.

Nego znam da nisi Hercegovac, koju čak izostavljaš iz imena zemlje, huseine

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:05 PM
To je u Hercegovini, a koliko znam, zemlja je bosna i hercegovina.

Nego znam da nisi Hercegovac, koju čak izostavljaš iz imena zemlje, huseine

Naravno da cu izostaviti, to je suvisno, Bas kao naziv Hrvatska i Dalmacija I slavonija....
Zemlja Bosna ;)
A vec sam ti rekao odakle sam, ako si procitao gdje je Hrulj rodjen a gdje sahranjen ;)

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:07 PM
Naravno da cu izostaviti, to je suvisno, Bas kao naziv Hrvatska i Dalmacija I slavonija....
Zemlja Bosna ;)
A vec sam ti rekao odakle sam, ako si procitao gdje je Hrulj rodjen a gdje sahranjen ;)

pa našao sam neku besmislicu koju si ti napisao po drugim forumima, huseine :D

Nego eto ja sam pola hercegovac, i moji nikad nebi rekli da su Bosanci, fuj

sido
06-15-2013, 08:08 PM
tvoji bi zato rekli da su hrvati i ako nisu iz hrvatske

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:09 PM
pa našao sam neku besmislicu koju si ti napisao po drugim forumima, huseine :D

Nego eto ja sam pola hercegovac, i moji nikad nebi rekli da su Bosanci, fuj

Pa sta cu im ja. Neka se zovu kako hoce. Nisam poput vas da utjerujem nekog u svoju naciju. Biti Bosnjak je cast. I ne pada mi na pamet da nekoga silom castim

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:09 PM
tvoji bi zato rekli da su hrvati i ako nisu iz hrvatske

da i?

to što su vam komunisti složili granice za kaznu Hrvatima, neminja činjenicu ko je vlasnik zemlje, i ko tu živi

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:10 PM
da i?

to što su vam komunisti složili granice, neminja činjenicu ko je vlasnik zemlje, i ko tu živi

Zemlja u sastavu Bosne a prije toga Srbije ;)
Hrvata nigdje :D

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:11 PM
Zemlja u sastavu Bosne a prije toga Srbije ;)
Hrvata nigdje :D

LOL

Banovina, pa NDH?????

ma da, eto 22%

Insuperable
06-15-2013, 08:11 PM
http://forum.dnevniavaz.ba/archive/index.php/t-1649.html

Moj predak, licno je Hrulj Milisic iz sela Stanojevici u Dubravama (Hercegovina) koji je presao na Islam i uzeo ime Husein. Od njega se vodi prezime Husic. On je imao 5 sinova i od tih sinova se Husici dijele na 5 rodova (Ćume, Ćućili, Jerkovići, Ibrukići i Hamzići - imena Ćuma, Ćućil, Jerko, Ibrahim i Hamza)
Takodjer znam da su se 1768 godine iselila sva bratstva Husića, zajedno sa porodicom Mrndzica u Podvelezje i tu ostaju do danas.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:12 PM
LOL

Banovina, pa NDH?????

ma da, eto 22%

Ne brini ti :D
Jasno je ko dan da je zahumlje sastavni dio Bosne ;)

Loki
Who likes my new signature? :)

Duke

[quote]Moj predak, licno je Hrulj Milisic iz sela Stanojevici u Dubravama (Hercegovina) koji je presao na Islam i uzeo ime Husein. Od njega se vodi prezime Husic. On je imao 5 sinova i od tih sinova se Husici dijele na 5 rodova (Ćume, Ćućili, Jerkovići, Ibrukići i Hamzići - imena Ćuma, Ćućil, Jerko, Ibrahim i Hamza)
Takodjer znam da su se 1768 godine iselila sva bratstva Husića, zajedno sa porodicom Mrndzica u Podvelezje i tu ostaju do danas.]

M. Husić

ma da nemoš falit, to je on

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=Solin;1683414]http://forum.dnevniavaz.ba/archive/index.php/t-1649.html

[quote]Moj predak, licno je Hrulj Milisic iz sela Stanojevici u Dubravama (Hercegovina) koji je presao na Islam i uzeo ime Husein. Od njega se vodi prezime Husic. On je imao 5 sinova i od tih sinova se Husici dijele na 5 rodova (Ćume, Ćućili, Jerkovići, Ibrukići i Hamzići - imena Ćuma, Ćućil, Jerko, Ibrahim i Hamza)
Takodjer znam da su se 1768 godine iselila sva bratstva Husića, zajedno sa porodicom Mrndzica u Podvelezje i tu ostaju do danas.]

/QUOTE]

Lijepo je to, bilo bi jos ljepse da sklonis moje ime sa ovog foruma ;)

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Who likes my new signature? :)

too big

Insuperable
06-15-2013, 08:14 PM
ma da nemoš falit, to je on

Poislamizirani Hrvat ili Srbin looooooooooooooool

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:14 PM

Odlomak na kamenu je oštećen, pravo ime je Hrvoj

bila je vjest nedavno kako su bošnjaci uništavali stećke u hercegovini, jer su ih previše posjećali na Hrvate.

Kako objašnjavaš to?

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:16 PM
Odlomak na kamenu je oštećen, pravo ime je Hrvoj

Naravno, osim sto pise χ ϸ ɣ ѣ ʌ

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 08:18 PM

Moj predak, licno je Hrulj Milisic iz sela Stanojevici u Dubravama (Hercegovina) koji je presao na Islam i uzeo ime Husein. Od njega se vodi prezime Husic. On je imao 5 sinova i od tih sinova se Husici dijele na 5 rodova (Ćume, Ćućili, Jerkovići, Ibrukići i Hamzići - imena Ćuma, Ćućil, Jerko, Ibrahim i Hamza)
Takodjer znam da su se 1768 godine iselila sva bratstva Husića, zajedno sa porodicom Mrndzica u Podvelezje i tu ostaju do danas.

Lijepo je to, bilo bi jos ljepse da sklonis moje ime sa ovog foruma ;)[/QUOTE]

Milisic is a Serbian last name. If that's your last name, you are a Serb prostitute.

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:18 PM
Naravno, osim sto pise χ ϸ ɣ ѣ ʌ

na arvatici :D

znači Hrujl

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:19 PM
[QUOTE=Hrulj;1683422]

Milisic is a Serbian last name. If that's your last name, you are a Serb prostitute.

its not :D

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:20 PM
na arvatici :D

znači Hrujl

Greska, Bosancica :)
I kada se pise slovo LJ, NJ slovo J ide ispred glavnog slova. Umjesto sto LJ pisemo tako pisemo ga JL, JN, itd.... gramatika Bosancice ;)

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:21 PM
Greska, Bosancica :)
I kada se pise slovo LJ, NJ slovo J ide ispred glavnog slova. Umjesto sto LJ pisemo tako pisemo ga JL, JN, itd.... gramatika Bosancice ;)

ma da, jamo je jat, a ne j

Znači Hruljat

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:21 PM

Milisic is a Serbian last name. If that's your last name, you are a Serb prostitute.[/QUOTE]

Serbs dont exist in Bosnia. Plus Bogomil ancestry ;)
Stop reading Vuk Draskovic ;)

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:22 PM
ma da, jamo je jat, a ne j

Znači Hruljat

ѣ je jat tacno tako :)
I spaja se na poseban nacin te tako tvori slova :)

Insuperable
06-15-2013, 08:22 PM

Milisic is a Serbian last name. If that's your last name, you are a Serb prostitute.[/QUOTE]

Ima raznih Milišića. Pitajmo njega što mu je predak bio. Pošto je iz Dubrava (zapadna Hercegovina) i Stanojevića može biti svašta.

Selo čine većinski Muslimani, a ostalo su Hrvati pa sumnjam da mu je predak bio Srbin.

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 08:23 PM
its not :D

Milan Milisic was an ethnic Serb. It's a the name of Serbian clans out of Herzegovina.

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:23 PM

Stop reading Vuk Draskovic ;)[/QUOTE]

Milišići su Hrvati ima ih od Solina do Dubrovnika, šta se tiče Hrvatske, u Bosni su isto Hrvati.

Samo ima problem, ti nisi Milišić, nego husein :D

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Milan Milisic was an ethnic Serb. It's a the name of Serbian clans out of Herzegovina.

postoji koja posrbica da je milišić iz Hercegovine, al 99% njih su Hrvati

Stefan_Dusan
06-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Ima raznih Milišića. Pitajmo njega što mu je predak bio. Pošto je iz Dubrava (zapadna Hercegovina) i Stanojevića može biti svašta.

I know his answer. He is pure Bosniak.

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:25 PM

Milan Milisic ;)
Lijepo od njega, nazalost zrtva propagande ;)

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:26 PM
ѣ je jat tacno tako :)
I spaja se na poseban nacin te tako tvori slova :)

Hruljat, ko da je neko ima govornu manu a sa v, pa ga prozvali Hruljat

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:26 PM
Stop reading Vuk Draskovic ;)

Milišići su Hrvati ima ih od Solina do Dubrovnika, šta se tiče Hrvatske, u Bosni su isto Hrvati.

Samo ima problem, ti nisi Milišić, nego husein :D[/QUOTE]

Vidis imate problem. Jesam Srbin ili Hrvat :D
Jer na svim sajtovima gdje srbi to ime prisvoje javi se hrvat da kaze da je hrvatsko :)
A Milisici Bogumili, Bosnjani, nazalost zrtve svojatanja od strane hrvata/srba

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:27 PM

Samo ima problem, ti nisi Milišić, nego husein :D

Jer na svim sajtovima gdje srbi to ime prisvoje javi se hrvat da kaze da je hrvatsko :)
A Milisici Bogumili, Bosnjani, nazalost zrtve svojatanja od strane hrvata/srba[/QUOTE]

http://www.kinesiology.com.ba/o-terapeutu.htm

evo čak i bosanac, kako to da on nije Husein(mislim ti na prezime)?

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:29 PM
A Milisici Bogumili, Bosnjani, nazalost zrtve svojatanja od strane hrvata/srba

evo čak i bosanac, kako to da on nije Husein?[/QUOTE]

Pa sasvim jednostavno. Hrulj nije jedino dijete svoga oca :)
Tko zna sta se sa ostalima desilo. Vjerovatno uzeli katolicanstvo/ortodoksiju i sada ih svojataju. Zalost :)

Insuperable
06-15-2013, 08:29 PM
@Hrulj

Žao mi je, ali mi je sve već rečeno. Ti si postao Bošnjak i želiš prisvajati Bošnjačko. Nema se tu više ništa razgovarati.

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:30 PM

evo čak i bosanac, kako to da on nije Husein?

Tko zna sta se sa ostalima desilo. Vjerovatno uzeli katolicanstvo/ortodoksiju i sada ih svojataju. Zalost :)[/QUOTE]

LOL, zar nisi reka da imaš izvore da je Husein promjenio ime i preuzeo islam.

Nego ja prije mislim da je taj stećak od nekog Milišića nego Huseina

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:30 PM
@Hrulj

Žao mi je, ali mi je sve već rečeno. Ti si postao Bošnjak i želiš prisvajati Bošnjačko. Nema se tu više ništa razgovarati.
Nista ne prisvajam :)
Samo ne dam svoje da prisvoje stranci. Sasvim logicno

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:31 PM
Tko zna sta se sa ostalima desilo. Vjerovatno uzeli katolicanstvo/ortodoksiju i sada ih svojataju. Zalost :)

LOL, zar nisi reka da imaš izvore da je Husein promjenio ime i preuzeo islam.

Nego ja prije mislim da je taj stećak od nekog Milišića nego Huseina[/QUOTE]

Sto ne znaci da je on jedino dijete ili jedini primjerak milisica u dato vrijeme ;)

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:31 PM

kako ne prisvajaš Milišića, a husein si

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:32 PM
kako ne prisvajaš Milišića, a husein si

Jer su Milisici Bosnjani, moji pretci i ne dam ih strancima :)

Duke
06-15-2013, 08:32 PM
Jer su Milisici Bosnjani, moji pretci i ne dam ih strancima :)

al ti nisi Milišić
LOL

Insuperable
06-15-2013, 08:33 PM

Pa ti si postao Bosanac. No, zanemarimo ironiju u ovome slučaju, onda, u, svakome slučaju, tvoja je Bosna, a ne ništa pored nje. Jer moramo svaki jebeni put vraćati film unazad?

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:33 PM
al ti nisi Milišić
LOL
Promjeni ime u kamenjevic sutra i izgubio si proslost?
Otac ti vise nije otac, i genetika se promjeni?

RandoBloom
06-15-2013, 08:34 PM
Pa ti si postao Bosanac. No, zanemarimo ironiju u ovome slučaju, onda, u, svakome slučaju, tvoja je Bosna, a ne ništa pored nje. Jer moramo svaki jebeni put vraćati film unazad?

Ne samo da cemo se vracati nego i zajebavati koliko god treba, od svoga odustati necu. A Zahumlje je Bosansko :)