PDA

View Full Version : The 6 creepiest lies the food industry is feeding you

Farah
06-20-2013, 09:18 PM
Bon appetit :icon_sorry:

http://www.cracked.com/article_19896_the-6-creepiest-lies-food-industry-feeding-you.html

alb0zfinest
06-20-2013, 09:25 PM
Delete please

iNird
06-20-2013, 09:26 PM
amurica lol

liamliam
06-20-2013, 09:34 PM
Another thing is that they lie about, is that processed carbs/foods are good for you, when they're not. Things like white bread, pasta, sweets etc, are all the some of the worst things you could possibly eat, and cause diabetes and obesity and other health problems much faster than proteins and fats would, such as fish and meat. But what is cheaper for the government to farm and make? Obviously carbs and sugary man made foods, so they tell you it's great for people to eat things like white bread, pasta and all starchy foods/processed sugars are better for you than natural meat. And they put it at the top of the food pyramid. Hence why suddenly more and more people are getting cancers, diabetes, becoming obese and other conditions. I read a statistic somewhere that in like 15 years or something half of all people in the western world will have cancer. As much as I like animals, I don't think being a vegetarian is healthy at all, and that's part of the reason why they're encouraging people to become vegetarians, because it's cheaper for the government. Where there fat people in cavemen times? Or in Africa where they don't have bread? Or are there people with diabetes and other endocrine conditions there? No, because humans aren't designed to process carbs, they weren't made to eat them, and it causes spikes in insulin and drops, then insulin resistance, and then diabetes. They where designed to eat meats, hence the canine teeth. There's nothing wrong with fats and high calorie foods. What people should be watching, is their carb intake, much more so than calories.