PDA

View Full Version : Kosovo: Dacic and Thaci to meet in Brussels

Baluarte
06-21-2013, 04:27 AM
(ANSAmed) - Brussels, June 20 - Kosovo's premier Hashim Thaci and Serbian prime minister Ivica Dacic will meet the European Union's high representative for foreign affairs, Catherine Ashton, for a working dinner in Brussels tonight.

The latest round of dialogue between the two leaders is aimed at defining key points on the agreement signed on the administration of northern Kosovo in April.

For Serbia and Kosovo this the final step before a meeting of the Council of Ministers to be held in Luxembourg next Tuesday to discuss Belgrade's EU membership bid and an agreement on Kosovo's association.

After tonight's talks, Ashton and EU Enlargement Commissioner Stefan Fule are expected to send a short letter to the EU member states about progress in implementing the agreement and internal reforms in Serbia, said Ashton's spokesman, Maja Kocijancic.

With respect to Serbia's membership bid, EU sources said most member states, like Italy, had already decided. (ANSAmed).

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 04:32 AM
There will be no EU for Serbia.

Skerdilaid
06-21-2013, 04:45 AM
You sure about that:rolleyes:

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 04:49 AM
You sure about that:rolleyes:

The ugly Merkel will be raped and cut up before Serbia joins EU. My prayer.

Skerdilaid
06-21-2013, 04:54 AM
Hahahha a Slav cutting a German, only in your dreams and not to forget your prayers.;)

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 04:56 AM
Hahahha a Slav cutting a German, only in your dreams and not to forget your prayers.;)

We did it many times in WW2. Which is why Serbia country side was free by 1941 and Hitler need to institute his 100 -1 policy. Serbs have killed Germans while Albanians sucked them. That's difference my friend.

Skerdilaid
06-21-2013, 05:02 AM
We did it many times in WW2. Which is why Serbia country side was free by 1941 and Hitler need to institute his 100 -1 policy. Serbs have killed Germans while Albanians sucked them. That's difference my friend.

NO Comentos

HillY35
06-21-2013, 05:04 AM

banworthy sentiment, I say.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 05:04 AM
NO Comentos

Our blood feud with Germans helped you in long run. It's why Germany funds you to this day. Germans hate Serbs. From WW1 to WW2 we led them to destroy their empires.

Baluarte
06-21-2013, 05:05 AM
He's right regarding the atittude towards Germans.
Even here we can see a very abyect Germanophilic attitude from most Albanian members. Even when it's not reciprocal.

Skerdilaid
06-21-2013, 05:22 AM
Well Germans are to be admired.

Baluarte
06-21-2013, 05:25 AM
^^ Thank you for illustrating my point

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 05:27 AM
Well Germans are to be admired.

You can admire and want to kill at same time.

Serbians admired Ottoman Empire for their strength, but we still took great pleasure in killing Turks.

Skerdilaid
06-21-2013, 05:28 AM
^^ Thank you for illustrating my point

What's your point:coffee:

Germany was flat to the ground in world war2. Look at them now basically dominating Europe, so what's not to be admired you Colombian you.....:)

Baluarte
06-21-2013, 05:28 AM
Can you refrain from insulting please?

Skerdilaid
06-21-2013, 05:29 AM
You can admire and want to kill at same time.

Serbians admired Ottoman Empire for their strength, but we still took great pleasure in killing Turks.

Your Serbs are sort of special in regards to that. Is that why you want to exterminate Albanians?:D

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 05:32 AM
Your Serbs are sort of special in regards to that. Is that why you want to exterminate Albanians?:D

Serbians have great love for (Christian) Albanians, we don't want to exterminate you. We support your uprising against young turks. However we also have tempers. But that being said, Albanians are not the problem in Kosovo. NATO is.

Skerdilaid
06-21-2013, 05:35 AM
Serbians have great love for (Christian) Albanians, we don't want to exterminate you. We support your uprising against young turks. However we also have tempers. But that being said, Albanians are not the problem in Kosovo. NATO is.

So if NATO goes who will be the problem?

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 05:38 AM
So if NATO goes who will be the problem?

There will be problem between families. But there will be no large scale problems. Serbians and Albanians have to respect each other's land. And our history in the region. 1998-1999 was fanned by outsiders, to get a fire someone needs to blow.

Skerdilaid
06-21-2013, 05:43 AM
There will be problem between families. But there will be no large scale problems. Serbians and Albanians have to respect each other's land. And our history in the region. 1998-1999 was fanned by outsiders, to get a fire someone needs to blow.

I agree that we have to respect each other. The war was not fanned by outsiders, you were young then you don't know how Albanians lived. The war was inevitable and Serbs knew that. I think the best solution is to what Kosova is now, Serbs should integrate and also be part of the government and improve their social status. Any other interference will lead to war.

Drawing-slim
06-21-2013, 05:50 AM
banworthy sentiment, I say.

I agree. Only a savage serb animal can treat a fine lady like Merkel this way.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 05:50 AM
I agree that we have to respect each other. The war was not fanned by outsider, you were young then you don't know how Albanians lived. The war was inevitable and Serbs knew that. I think the best solution is to what Kosova is now, Serbs should integrate and also be part of the government and improve their social status. Any other interference will lead to war.

I was born in 1987. Before 1989 the situation was poor for Kosovo Serbs. Kosovo was de facto republic and ruled by Albanians who would not give Serb positions. We smuggled for milk from Serbia from relatives abroad. One of my unkle needed to send his wife to Norway to collect benefits and send back to family.

In 1989 Milosevic reversed everything to benefit Serbs, and against Albanians. This is all related by my family. You may remember this short period.

Outside interference always leads to war. NATO wanted base in Balkans. While this was going on, millions died in Congo. NATO didn't want base there, so no media coverage or intervention.

Outside interference has always led to war.

Baluarte
06-21-2013, 05:51 AM
I agree. Only a savage serb animal can treat a fine lady like Merkel this way.

Even if I condemn unnecessary violent speech, I don't see what's fine about B'nai B'rith Merkel.

Skerdilaid
06-21-2013, 05:55 AM
I was born in 1987. Before 1989 the situation was poor for Kosovo Serbs. Kosovo was de facto republic and ruled by Albanians who would not give Serb positions. We smuggled for milk from Serbia from relatives abroad. One of my unkle needed to send his wife to Norway to collect benefits and send back to family.

In 1989 Milosevic reversed everything to benefit Serbs, and against Albanians. This is all related by my family. You may remember this short period.

Outside interference always leads to war. NATO wanted base in Balkans. While this was going on, millions died in Congo. NATO didn't want base there, so no media coverage or intervention.

Outside interference has always led to war.

Serbs were barely 5 percent and ruled the country for most of the Yougo time, this is even during the autonomy. I mean common you had villagers or shall I say pig famers from Vodica ( you know where this village is) holding managerial positions in Termo Elektrana just because they were Serbs.

You milk stories are quite funny actually.

Drawing-slim
06-21-2013, 05:56 AM
Even if I condemn unnecessary violent speech, I don't see what's fine about B'nai B'rith Merkel.
If you agree that women are the weaker sex in every aspect, then Merkel is the equivalent of the smartest most successful man to ever lived one can argue.
She is beautiful as well.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 06:01 AM
Serbs were barely 5 percent and ruled the country for most o the Yougo time, this is even during the autonomy. I mean common you had villagers or shall I say pig farmer from Vodica ( you know where this village is) holding managerial positions in Termo Elektrana just because they were Serbs.

You milk stories are quite funny actually.

If what you say is true, then why is when Milosevic came to power and he fired all the communist leaders of Kosovo, all of them were Albanian names?

5% of Yugo? We were 20% of Kosovo and maybe 30-40% of Yugo. Yet Tito (a 'Yugoslav') ran it. He allowed Albanians to immigrate to Kosovo but did not let displaced Serbs from WW2 return.

Tito's policy was strong yugoslavia = weak serbia.

Milk at that time was very expensive in Kosovo. Only way we could drink it was from free from relatives.

Skerdilaid
06-21-2013, 06:08 AM
If what you say is true, then why is when Milosevic came to power and he fired all the communist leaders of Kosovo, all of them were Albanian names?

5% of Yugo? We were 20% of Kosovo and maybe 30-40% of Yugo. Yet Tito (a 'Yugoslav') ran it. He allowed Albanians to immigrate to Kosovo but did not let displaced Serbs from WW2 return.

Tito's policy was strong yugoslavia = weak serbia.

Dude you weren't 20 percent even during Dusan's time and forget the Nineties. Milosh fired all Albanians that held any position, not that they were ruling the country but the pig farmers without education couldn't compete anymore with the new educated and improved Albanians. This really pissed of Serbs " How can a Siptar be my boss" this is when Milosh used the Kosova Serbs.

Albanians never emigrated in Kosova, I see a lot of Serbs mentioning this in these board. I say prove it who are these Albanians that emigrated into Kosova?

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 06:13 AM
Dude you weren't 20 percent even during Dusan's time and forget the Nineties. Milosh fired all Albanians that held any position, not that they were ruling the country but the pig farmers without education couldn't compete anymore with the new educated and improved Albanians. This really pissed of Serbs " How can a Siptar be my boss" this is when Milosh used the Kosova Serbs.

Albanians never emigrated in Kosova, I see a lot of Serbs mentioning this in these board. I say prove it who are these Albanians that emigrated into Kosova?

We were almost 100% in Dusan's time. Proof is in the left over monasteries at the time.

14th century[edit]
1321-1331[edit]
The Dečani charters (Serbian: Дечанске хрисовуље) from 1321-1331 by Stephen Uroš III Dečanski of Serbia contains a detailed list of households and villages in Metohija and northwestern Albania. The first charter concludes that this region was ethnically Serb.[40]
89 settlements with 2,666 households were recorded of which:[41]
3 Albanian settlements (3,3%)
86 Serbian settlements (96,6%)
2,166 livestock households of 2,666 agricultural households:
44 Albanian households (2%)
2,122 Serbian households (98%)
15th century[edit]
The ethnic composition of Kosovo's population during this period included Serbs, Albanians, and Vlachs along with a token number of Greeks, Armenians, Saxons, and Bulgarians, according to Serbian monastic charters or chrysobulls (Hrisovulja). A majority of the given names in the charters are overwhelmingly Serbian (Of 24,795 names, 23,774 were ethnic Serb names, 470 of Roman origin, 65 of Albanian origin and 61 of Greek origin).
The essentially Serbian composition of medieval Kosovo's population is corroborated by Ottoman defters, showing that Serbs were majority until the 17th century.
1455[edit]
1455: Turkish cadastral tax census (defter)[42] of the Branković District (covering most of present-day Kosovo) recorded:
480 villages,
13,693 adult males,
12,985 dwellings,
14,087 household heads (480 widows and 13,607 adult males).
Totally there were around 75,000 inhabitants in 590 villages comprising modern-day Kosovo.
1487[edit]
1487 defter recorded:
Vučitrn district:
16,729 Christian households (412 in Pristina and Vučitrn)
117 Muslim households (94 in Pristina and 83 in rural areas)
Ipek (Peć) district:
City of Ipek
121 Christian households
33 Muslim households
Suho Grlo and Metohija:
131 Christian households of which 52% in Suho Grlo were Serbs
Donja Klina - 50% Serbs
Dečani - 64% Serbs
Rural areas:
6,124 Christian households (99%)
55 Moslem households (1%)
16th century[edit]
1520-1535[edit]
Vučitrn: 19,614 households
Christians
700 Muslim households (3,5%)
Prizren
Christians
359 Muslim households (2%)
1582[edit]
Ottoman defter of the Shkodra Sandjak (Defter-i Mufassal Liva-i Iskenderiye. № 416 (59))[43]
Peć nahiya:
235 villages of which some 30 have Albanian families besides the majorital Orthodox Serbs.
City of Peć - 18 mahalas; 3 free, 13 Muslim (newly Islamicised), 5 Serbian (2 houses were Albanian)
Village Osek - Muslim (Islamicised) majority, with some settled Christian Albanians
Village Selojani - Muslim majority, small Christian Albanian and Serb population
Village Mramor - 22 houses. Albanian majority
Village Belovci - 50 Serbian houses.
Village Granica - 65 Serbian houses.
Village Belo Polje - 2 Serbian mahalas. 3 priests.
Village Bukovica - Serbian. 2 converts to Islam.
Village Lipovac - Islamicised Albanian.
Village Trakakin - Albanian. Islamicised majority.
Village Baba - Serbian. 1 convert to Islam.
Village Videš - Serbian.
Village Veliki Đurđevik - 64 Serbian houses. 2 families from Prizren and Vučitrn.
17 Serb villages: 1 Albanian house.
Village Suho Grlo - 3 Serbian mahalas. 1 Islamicised Serb.
3 Serb villages
17 Serb villages: 3 Muslim houses. 8 priests.
Village Zlokućani - Serbian. 5 Muslim houses.
Village Kavlica - Serbian. 8 Muslim houses.
Village Strelice - 70 Serbian houses. few Islamicised.
8 Serb villages
Village Rusance - Albanian majority. 3 Muslims.
Village Muževine - Serbian. 1 priest.
Village Srednja Crnja - 8 Albanian Muslim houses.
34 Serb villages: total 2 Albanian houses in 2 villages.
Village Njivokos - Serbian majority. Notable Islamicisation.
Village Vrela Manastir - Serbian.
13 Serb villages: 1 Islamicised house.
Village Gusnica - 20 Albanian Islamicised houses.
15 Serb villages: Islamicisation occurred in 3 villages.
Village Vinodol - Serbian. 8 soldier houses from Bosnian Sandzak.
Village (?) - Serbs, Albanians and Muslims.
20 Serb villages: occurrence of Islamicisation.
2 Albanian villages: Islamicised.
39 Serb villages: 9 monasteries (one is Dečani). 1 Albanian male.
Village Brestovac - 10 Albanian houses.
Village Belica - 35 Muslim houses.
56 villages: 42 Serb villages of which 14 with a Muslim minority.
Village Novosel - Muslim and Albanian.
Village Labranima - Serbian majority. 2 Muslim houses.
Village Dubak - 10 Albanian houses and 9 Muslim houses.
Village Dobroševo - 28 houses. Albanian majority. 3 Muslim houses.
Village Šankovac - Serbian majority. 3 Muslim houses.
Village Dobrič-Dol - Muslim.
Village Gornji Petrič - Serbian majority. ~50 Serbian houses, 3 Muslim houses.
Village Vranić - Muslim and Albanian.
Village Crni Potok - 25 Muslim houses.
Village Arženik - Serbian. Few Muslim houses.
Village Prelopci - Serbs, Albanians and Muslims.
Village Rugovo - 86 Serbian houses.
Altun-li nahiya:
41 villages - Serb majority, Albanian minority.
1591[edit]
Ottoman defter from 1591:[44]
Prizren - Serbian majority, significant Albanian minority
Gora - Serbian.
Opolje - Albanian Muslim.
17th - 18th centuries[edit]
The Great Turkish War of 1683–1699 between the Ottomans and the Habsburgs led to the flight of a substantial numbers of Serbs and Albanians who had sided with the Austrians, from within and outside Kosovo, to Austrian held Vojvodina and the Military Frontier - Patriarch Arsenije III, one of the refugees, referred to 30,000 or 40,000 souls, but a much later monastic source referred to 37,000 families. Serbian historians have used this second source to talk of a Great Migration of Serbs. Wars in 1717-1738 led to a second exodus of refugees (both Serbian and Albanian) from inside and outside Kosovo, together with reprisals and the enslavement and deportation of a number of Serbs and Albanians by the victorious Ottomans.[45]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Kosovo

So besides relics, Serbian and Ottoman sources all say samething. Maybe I can ask where is your proof Albanians were even sizeable minority in Kosovo before 1600?

As to pig farmers, most Serbs raise goat or lamb in Kosovo.

I will continue this tomorrow. I need to sleep.

Skerdilaid
06-21-2013, 06:22 AM
Stefan these are records that mostly were taken from local churches. Albanians in majority were never part of the millet or shall say Serfs, so they were not recorded. The only places where population was recorded is as you can see on the chart close by cities. Majority of Kosova was never ruled by Dusan nor was it ruled by Ottomans. Drenica for example never was under Ottoman governance and LLap and most of Dukagjin remained independent during Ottoman Empire. This why you can't solely rely on the sources or shall I say records that the local churches held for their own purposes.

As for pig farmers go visit Vodica is close by Obilic.

Arianiti
06-21-2013, 08:50 AM

Sorry to say this my friend, but all you can do is to kiss her ass, as you always did, in WWI, WWII :P

Go Merky Baby

http://endthelie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Angela-Merkel.jpg

Arianiti
06-21-2013, 08:57 AM
He's right regarding the atittude towards Germans.
Even here we can see a very abyect Germanophilic attitude from most Albanian members. Even when it's not reciprocal.

This is not a secret my dear boy, we are quite Germanophile. The only miserable person here is you, that bothers so much with us.

Just for your info, Albanians have sympathy for Anglos, Germanics, Italianos, and now French a bit. Is it clear?

Baluarte
06-21-2013, 09:01 AM
I was just stating a behaviour, you're free to like/dislike whoever you want.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 01:28 PM
Stefan these are records that mostly were taken from local churches. Albanians in majority were never part of the millet or shall say Serfs, so they were not recorded. The only places where population was recorded is as you can see on the chart close by cities. Majority of Kosova was never ruled by Dusan nor was it ruled by Ottomans. Drenica for example never was under Ottoman governance and LLap and most of Dukagjin remained independent during Ottoman Empire. This why you can't solely rely on the sources or shall I say records that the local churches held for their own purposes.

As for pig farmers go visit Vodica is close by Obilic.

You are coming up with wild evidence that you don't even believe.

Not only was ALL of Kosovo ruled by Dusan, but ALL of present day Albania was. The difference?

Dusan and then Ottoman records don't indicate majority Serb in present day Albania as they do Kosovo. I asked for evidence of significant Albanian minority in Kosovo prior to 1600s. You don't have, that's why you search for continuation with Dardani.

Finally, most Albanians in Kosovo are farmers/serfs. Your history in this region goes back to 1600s when Carnojevic withdrew over 100,000 people from Kosovo to buffer state so he could continue fight Ottomans in buffer state made by A-H. This depopulated Kosovo and Ottomans invited Albanians from elsewhere free land if they convert. This is also why Kosovo Albanians spike away from Albanians genetically. Kosovo Albanians are bottlenecked from only a couple families from Albania and only had several hundred years in region mixing.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Sorry to say this my friend, but all you can do is to kiss her ass, as you always did, in WWI, WWII :P

Go Merky Baby

http://endthelie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Angela-Merkel.jpg

The only people in region to fight Germans in WW1/WW2 were Serbs. It's you that licked ass. Albanian "warriors" turn to serfs when German boots occupy country.

Cleitus
06-21-2013, 01:30 PM
We have destroy you Slavs together with the Germans 卐 ;)

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 01:33 PM
This is not a secret my dear boy, we are quite Germanophile. The only miserable person here is you, that bothers so much with us.

Just for your info, Albanians have sympathy for Anglos, Germanics, Italianos, and now French a bit. Is it clear?

Albanians are pawns of Italians and Germans. Sometimes British. Almost never French. If you're proud of being pawns, be my guest.

Cleitus
06-21-2013, 01:34 PM
The only people in region to fight Germans in WW1/WW2 were Serbs. It's you that licked ass. Albanian "warriors" turn to serfs when German boots occupy country.

The Wehrmacht have need only 2 weeks to Ocuppy the whole Balkan :lol:

Cleitus
06-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Albanians are pawns of Italians and Germans. Sometimes British. Almost never French. If you're proud of being pawns, be my guest.

They were our allies against your dirty Slavic Bolshevism !

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 01:36 PM
We have destroy you Slavs together with the Germans 卐 ;)

Every Albanian collaboration with Ottomans/Italians/Germans against Serbs was always paid back in more blood by us Serbs. It's history of the region. You want something. We want something else. You punch us. We punch you harder. You cooperate with foreigners to hurt us very bad. When foreigners leave, we ravage what we can and it's always more.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 01:39 PM
The Wehrmacht have need only 2 weeks to Ocuppy the whole Balkan :lol:

The Wehrmach needed 2 weeks to destroy Yugoslav army. However immediately Serbian guerilla started and by end of 1941, all of country side was free. Germans were referred as "mayor of Belgrade." This enraged Hitler, so he sent in more German troops, as well brutal policy (100 Serbs for 1 German) and pushed the rebels into Bosnia. By end of 1942, most of Bosnia was free while Serbia was re integrated.

You on other hand were easily taken by Italy.

Cleitus
06-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Every Albanian collaboration with Ottomans/Italians/Germans against Serbs was always paid back in more blood by us Serbs. It's history of the region. You want something. We want something else. You punch us. We punch you harder. You cooperate with foreigners to hurt us very bad. When foreigners leave, we ravage what we can and it's always more.
We doesnt have Collaborat you were our Enemies in every Century. With Ottomans ?? :crazy:

Cleitus
06-21-2013, 01:42 PM
In the Balkan campaign, the National Socialist German Empire attacked on 6 April Yugoslavia and Greece in April 1941. On 17 April capitulated the Yugoslav armed forces, Greece 23 April.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 01:43 PM
This is time cover of Mihailovic in either 42 or 43. Time/Americans/British were in love with Mihailovic early on as he was first guerilla group in all of occupied europe and had initial very great success in Serbia. It was also instability that Mihailovic that allowed partizans to be born. Tito made his first base right under Mihailovic and recruited from the same men. When Mihailovic was pushed into Bosnia, he changed from fighting Germans to Croatians/Muslims who cooperated with Germans.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1942/1101420525_400.jpg

Szegedist
06-21-2013, 01:45 PM
Our blood feud with Germans helped you in long run. It's why Germany funds you to this day. Germans hate Serbs. From WW1 to WW2 we led them to destroy their empires.
WW1 was decided on the Western Front, and WW2 on the Eastern Front. The role of Serbs was minimal, so please stop your ego filled rants.

Remember how Serbs fought on German side 1703-1711 and 1848-1849, they were not so bad to you then, were they eh?

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 01:45 PM
We doesnt have Collaborat you were our Enemies in every Century. With Ottomans ?? :crazy:

Serbian and Albanian were only enemies from 1900s.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 01:47 PM
WW1 was decided on the Western Front, and WW2 on the Eastern Front. The role of Serbs was minimal, so please stop your ego filled rants.

Remember how Serbs fought on German side 1703-1711 and 1848-1849, they were not so bad to you then, were they eh?

Serbia was small country so we can't be deciding factor but many Germans lost their lives. It was our assassination of archduke that forced WW1 in crude way for Germans. It was our coup against Paul that forced Hitler in Yugoslavia who had to delay his Russian invasion. Several months delay meant Germans encountered first heavy rain/mud then winter.

Cleitus
06-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Serbian and Albanian were only enemies from 1900s.

I doesnt think so the first Aggressions were there when Slaves Migrated in Balkan.

Szegedist
06-21-2013, 01:49 PM
Serbia was small country so we can't be deciding factor but many Germans lost their lives. It was our assassination of archduke that forced WW1 in crude way for Germans.
So you are saying WW1 was a result of Serbian provocation?

It was our coup against Paul that forced Hitler in Yugoslavia who had to delay his Russian invasion. Several months delay meant Germans encountered first heavy rain/mud then winter.
Your coup? Or a British coup?

Szegedist
06-21-2013, 01:50 PM
There will be no EU for Serbia.

Thats not for you to decide. Serbia is well on it's way to the EU.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:04 PM
I doesnt think so the first Aggressions were there when Slaves Migrated in Balkan.

If that were true, Albanians would not send men to fight with us against Turks. And we would not send men to Albania to continue resistance against Turks in 1400s. But both happened.

True Serbs trace our heritage to the Balkans since we can trace. Stefan Dusan used Triballi emblem for seal of his empire and Greeks referred to Serbs as Triballi. As funny coincidence, Serbs have less 'Slavic' blood than your crush, the Germans. My family probably has very little to no slavic blood. We're tall, Balkan people who stand out in every slavic country. Serbs took language due to church.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:06 PM
So you are saying WW1 was a result of Serbian provocation?

Few things make me happier than us killing their leader. I'm glad we provoked Austria-Hungary to suicide. And you Hungarians got freedom as result.

Your coup? Or a British coup?

Our coup. British cannot get Serb men to put their neck on the line, they can however support true Serbs willing to put their neck on line.

Cleitus
06-21-2013, 03:07 PM
If that were true, Albanians would not send men to fight with us against Turks. And we would not send men to Albania to continue resistance against Turks in 1400s. But both happened.

True Serbs trace our heritage to the Balkans since we can trace. Stefan Dusan used Triballi emblem for seal of his empire and Greeks referred to Serbs as Triballi. As funny coincidence, Serbs have less 'Slavic' blood than your crush, the Germans. My family probably has very little to no slavic blood. We're tall, Balkan people who stand out in every slavic country. Serbs took language due to church.

So you are not a Panslawist ?

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:08 PM
Thats not for you to decide. Serbia is well on it's way to the EU.

There won't be such thing. Pushing this direction will cause civil war in Serbia.

There is some stir in Vojvodina wanting to separate, Kosovo Serbs had enough with traitorous Belgrade, Serbia proper is angry from top to bottom. If Serbian politicians take us this route, I promise them and their families will be killed.

Ushtari
06-21-2013, 03:09 PM
Stefan, how do you like your new country?

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:11 PM
So you are not a Panslawist ?

There is no such thing as pan slavism. Croatians with Germans killed us. Bosnians with Turks and Germans killed us. That is just in our corner of world. You expend to Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Belorussia, Moldova, etc All I want is united Serbia.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:13 PM
Stefan, how do you like your new country?

Kosovo is not country but puppet NATO state. Worst of both worlds. For me it would be better for it to be Albania than NATO. That is how much I hate NATO.

Ushtari
06-21-2013, 03:14 PM

So you are saying that you are slavicized Albanians?

alb0zfinest
06-21-2013, 03:14 PM

lol you weren't free. Germany had practically control over you.
And actually we didn't "suck them" as you say we used them to our own advantage to attempt to avenge the Chams that were being killed in Greece.

Cleitus
06-21-2013, 03:16 PM
There is no such thing as pan slavism. Croatians with Germans killed us. Bosnians with Turks and Germans killed us. That is just in our corner of world. You expend to Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Belorussia, Moldova, etc All I want is united Serbia.
Pfffff killed :laugh: This was War ! Serbian Chetniks were Bolshewiks who were against Germany so they Fought against Germany and they have Capitulated because they had no Chance against the Wehrmacht and the SS Forces ! :p

Ushtari
06-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Pfffff killed :laugh: This was War ! Serbian Chetniks were Bolshewiks who were against Germany so they Fought against Germany and they have Capitulated because they had no Chance against the Wehrmacht and the SS Forces ! :p
My mothers uncle looks literally identical to the guy in your signature.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:18 PM
lol you weren't free. Germany had practically control over you.
And actually we didn't "suck them" as you say we used them to our own advantage to attempt to avenge the Chams that were being killed in Greece.

No, by end of 41 before German push to re-integrate Serbia, all countryside was de facto free. Germany needed to increase German presence and institute severe policy (100-1) to re - integrate Serbs by 42. You did suck though, and did not dare fight Germans until partizans made enough chaos for you.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:19 PM
So you are saying that you are slavicized Albanians?

Balkan native = albanians. Many tribes in the Balkans. Many different people. You're just one little people. All of Albania is not all of Balkans.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:21 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0a/Ustanak_u_Jugoslaviji_1941.png/800px-Ustanak_u_Jugoslaviji_1941.png

Cleitus
06-21-2013, 03:24 PM
My mothers uncle looks literally identical to the guy in your signature.

My Uncle looks also exactly like this Example this is The Dinaric Race :thumb001:

Szegedist
06-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Few things make me happier than us killing their leader. I'm glad we provoked Austria-Hungary to suicide.
1) It was not the leader
2) Franz Ferdinand wanted to give Serbs (and all other minorities) an increase in rights. He wanted to federalize Austria-Hungary into autonomous states. We Hungarians had more reason for killing him than you Serbs.
3) Assassination is part of Cetnik code of honour?

And you Hungarians got freedom as result.
In the same way Nazis liberated Serbia from Kingdom of Serbs Croats and Slovenes eh? We had more freedom then than we did since about 1944.

Our coup. British cannot get Serb men to put their neck on the line, they can however support true Serbs willing to put their neck on line.
What makes Brits better than Germans?

Szegedist
06-21-2013, 03:34 PM
There won't be such thing. Pushing this direction will cause civil war in Serbia.

There is some stir in Vojvodina wanting to separate, Kosovo Serbs had enough with traitorous Belgrade, Serbia proper is angry from top to bottom. If Serbian politicians take us this route, I promise them and their families will be killed.

Ok sure it will. Will you keep saying the same once Serbia becomes part of the EU?

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:38 PM
1) It was not the leader
2) Franz Ferdinand wanted to give Serbs (and all other minorities) an increase in rights. He wanted to federalize Austria-Hungary into autonomous states. We Hungarians had more reason for killing him than you Serbs.
3) Assassination is part of Cetnik code of honour?

He stole Bosnia/Herzegovina when it was Serb blood that liberated from Ottomans. Assassinations are in our code, like we did with the Sultan. And we're glad to shoot him and his wife in streets of Sarajevo.

In the same way Nazis liberated Serbia from Kingdom of Serbs Croats and Slovenes eh? We had more freedom then than we did since about 1944.

No, we created chaos and allowed you to emerge as your own country. Something not true since 1500s.

What makes Brits better than Germans?

For starters we did not fight WW1 with them. But Brits did not do coup. Serbs did with British money. Serbs will not cooperate with Germans against Greeks and Russians like Hitler wanted. My only regret is we didn't drag Hitler through streets until he left in pieces around Belgrade. Drag him from horse.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:43 PM
Ok sure it will. Will you keep saying the same once Serbia becomes part of the EU?

A lot of my family talk about leaving bombs and shooting politicians. While talk is easier than action. Push people into corner and see how they react. 9/11 is perfect example.

Szegedist
06-21-2013, 03:45 PM
He stole Bosnia/Herzegovina when it was Serb blood that liberated from Ottomans. Assassinations are in our code, like we did with the Sultan. And we're glad to shoot him and his wife in streets of Sarajevo.
That was Emperor Franz Joseph. The man you shot was Franz Ferdinand, his Nephew (not even his son!)

No, we created chaos and allowed you to emerge as your own country. Something not true since 1500s.

I can tell that history is not your strong point. Our country did not "cease to exist" in the 1500s.

Szegedist
06-21-2013, 03:47 PM
A lot of my family talk about leaving bombs and shooting politicians. While talk is easier than action. Push people into corner and see how they react. 9/11 is perfect example.

Ok, so I will see you are the Serbia joining EU celebrations? Not that I like the EU, but it's inevitable.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:47 PM
That was Emperor Franz Joseph. The man you shot was Franz Ferdinand, his Nephew (not even his son!)

I can tell that history is not your strong point. Our country did not "cease to exist" in the 1500s.

First Ottomans took it and then Austrians annexed you and you became A-H.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Ok, so I will see you are the Serbia joining EU celebrations? Not that I like the EU, but it's inevitable.

Nothing makes me angrier than Serb joining EU. I would even like to see bomb planted in crowd for all (traitor) Serbs celebrating it. Car bomb.

Minesweeper
06-21-2013, 03:51 PM
For starters we did not fight WW1 with them. But Brits did not do coup. Serbs did with British money. Serbs will not cooperate with Germans against Greeks and Russians like Hitler wanted. My only regret is we didn't drag Hitler through streets until he left in pieces around Belgrade. Drag him from horse.

When Yugoslavia was attacked, Germans and Soviets were not at war. Besides, Soviet Union and Russia are not the same countries so even the most hardcore Serbian Rusophiles had no reason to be against alliance with Germans.

About Greeks, Serbo-Greek ties at that time were not as strong as they are today and I doubt many people would sacrifice peace because of Greece.

Szegedist
06-21-2013, 03:51 PM
First Ottomans took it and then Austrians annexed you and you became A-H.

Hahaha no. Austrians did not annex us. Our King died so the country became politically split apart. Some supported Ferdinand I to be the next King, others supported Zápolya. As a result of these shitty politics, the country split apart based on political preferences, and the Eastern Hungarian Kingdom was formed, while the ones who supported Ferdinand I became Royal Hungary. And a Third of the Kingdom was annexed by the Turks, not the whole.

Please dont talk about it if you dont know.

Anyway this is not what this thread is about.

alb0zfinest
06-21-2013, 03:52 PM
No, by end of 41 before German push to re-integrate Serbia, all countryside was de facto free. Germany needed to increase German presence and institute severe policy (100-1) to re - integrate Serbs by 42. You did suck though, and did not dare fight Germans until partizans made enough chaos for you.

lol. I never said full control but they practically had control of you. Germany had troops all over Europe, what would you expect. A few of them in your country and it was enough to dominate you.
Actually you are wrong. Clearly you don't know about the Albanian aprtizans, communists, and legalitet. Sure there was the Ss skanderbeg division, and balli kombetar that sided with the Germans but that's because Germany promised to give Albania back its land. Infact Germany barely sent in troops because some of the people cooperated since they liked the idea of regaining lost lands of Albania.

With the collapse of the Mussolini government in line with the Allied invasion of Italy, Germany occupied Albania in September 1943, dropping paratroopers into Tirana before the Albanian guerrillas could take the capital. The German Army soon drove the guerrillas into the hills and to the south. The Nazi German government subsequently announced it would recognize the independence of a neutral Albania and set about organizing a new government, police and armed forces.

"In December 1943, a third resistance organization, an anticommunist, anti-German royalist group known as Legaliteti, took shape in Albania's northern mountains. Led by Abaz Kupi, it largely consisted of Geg guerrillas, supplied mainly with weapons from the allies, who withdrew their support for the NLM after the communists renounced Albania's claims on Kosovo.
The capital Tirana was liberated by the partisans on 17 November 1944 after a 20-day battle. The communist partizans entirely liberated Albania from German occupation on 29 November 1944, pursuing the German army till Višegrad, Bosnia (then Yugoslavia) in collaboration with the Yugoslav communist forces.
The Albanian partisans also liberated Kosovo, part of Montenegro, and southern Bosnia and Herzegovina. By November 1944, they had thrown out the Germans, being with Yugoslavia the only East European nations to do so without any assistance from the Soviet Army"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Albania

Szegedist
06-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Nothing makes me angrier than Serb joining EU. I would even like to see bomb planted in crowd for all (traitor) Serbs celebrating it. Car bomb.

Why not shoot at a load of Serbian would be traitors preschool children? It is just as "honourable".

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:54 PM
When Yugoslavia was attacked, Germans and Soviets were not at war. Besides, Soviet Union and Russia are not the same countries so even the most hardcore Serbian Rusophiles had no reason to be against alliance with Germans.

About Greeks, Serbo-Greek ties at that time were not as strong as they are today and I doubt many people would sacrifice peace because of Greece.

You don't need Russians, Germans killed enough Serbs. No union with them until we kill as many.

Soviet Union still has Russians and anyone with brain knew what Hitler needed Yugoslavia for.

Cleitus
06-21-2013, 03:54 PM
lol. I never said full control but they practically had control of you. Germany had troops all over Europe, what would you expect. A few of them in your country and it was enough to dominate you.
Actually you are wrong. Clearly you don't know about the Albanian aprtizans, communists, and legalitet. Sure there was the Ss skanderbeg division, and balli kombetar that sided with the Germans but that's because Germany promised to give Albania back its land. Infact Germany barely sent in troops because some of the people cooperated since they liked the idea of regaining lost lands of Albania.

With the collapse of the Mussolini government in line with the Allied invasion of Italy, Germany occupied Albania in September 1943, dropping paratroopers into Tirana before the Albanian guerrillas could take the capital. The German Army soon drove the guerrillas into the hills and to the south. The Nazi German government subsequently announced it would recognize the independence of a neutral Albania and set about organizing a new government, police and armed forces.

"In December 1943, a third resistance organization, an anticommunist, anti-German royalist group known as Legaliteti, took shape in Albania's northern mountains. Led by Abaz Kupi, it largely consisted of Geg guerrillas, supplied mainly with weapons from the allies, who withdrew their support for the NLM after the communists renounced Albania's claims on Kosovo.
The capital Tirana was liberated by the partisans on 17 November 1944 after a 20-day battle. The communist partizans entirely liberated Albania from German occupation on 29 November 1944, pursuing the German army till Višegrad, Bosnia (then Yugoslavia) in collaboration with the Yugoslav communist forces.
The Albanian partisans also liberated Kosovo, part of Montenegro, and southern Bosnia and Herzegovina. By November 1944, they had thrown out the Germans, being with Yugoslavia the only East European nations to do so without any assistance from the Soviet Army"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Albania

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/90/Map_of_Albania_during_WWII.png Albania in Time of WWII.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:56 PM
Why not shoot at a load of Serbian would be traitors preschool children? It is just as "honourable".

Any Serb celebrating EU, I hate them with rich passion. Thinking about it makes me shake now.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:56 PM
in Time of WWII.

All under Italy my friend. Italy first took Albania and then Kosovo/Montenegro.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 03:58 PM
lol. I never said full control but they practically had control of you.

Not at all. Constant guerilla war marked occupied Yugoslavia until partizans became strong enough to mark pitch on pitch.

As to your Albanian partizans who took Albania, they were puppets of Tito and organized by him. Why he did nothing when Tito re took Kosovo.

alb0zfinest
06-21-2013, 03:59 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/90/Map_of_Albania_during_WWII.png Albania in Time of WWII.

Fucking communists. Not only did they suppress the people and kill intellectuals and set us back 50+ years, but they also lost us Kosova, western macedonia and southern Montenegro.

Szegedist
06-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Any Serb celebrating EU, I hate them with rich passion. Thinking about it makes me shake now.

What about living in the country of NATO, and the country which is practically responsible for the decadence in Europe right now. How does that make you feel?

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 04:05 PM
What about living in the country of NATO, and the country which is practically responsible for the decadence in Europe right now. How does that make you feel?

Equally bad which is why I'm trying to move back. Or I will do something stupid here.

alb0zfinest
06-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Not at all. Constant guerilla war marked occupied Yugoslavia until partizans became strong enough to mark pitch on pitch.

As to your Albanian partizans who took Albania, they were puppets of Tito and organized by him. Why he did nothing when Tito re took Kosovo.

Lol that's how it was in Albania. There was practically a civil war between the resistance movements in Albania and those who allied with Germany because they liked the idea of regaining back their lands. SS skanderbeg and bali kombetar against, communists, and legalitet.

Lol they were funded by the west. Lol puppets of tito? they couldn't stop the albanian ss division in Kosova macedonia and southern Montenegro let alone have puppets to resist them.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 04:10 PM
Lol they were funded by the west. Lol puppets of tito? they couldn't stop the albanian ss division in Kosova macedonia and southern Montenegro let alone have puppets to resist them.

Of course they couldn't stop them, those were Italian territory than German until Serbs took them back.

I read about Kupi, he did not much fighting against Germans even with British urging. Communists in Albania did and those were funded by Tito.

Cleitus
06-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Fucking communists. Not only did they suppress the people and kill intellectuals and set us back 50+ years, but they also lost us Kosova, western macedonia and southern Montenegro.

Kjo eshte Shqiperia ne kohe te Ballisteve ;) Ner Kommunista veq Shqiperine qysh eshte sote e ke pase.

Szegedist
06-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Equally bad which is why I'm trying to move back. Or I will do something stupid here.

Yeah, like post stupid things like this on the internet. You know the US better than I do, so you can figure out why I said this.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Yeah, like post stupid things like this on the internet. You know the US better than I do, so you can figure out why I said this.

I blame my mother. She should have stay put. Now things are complicated. At 12 years old, you can't choose which country you taken to.

Geni
06-21-2013, 04:18 PM
My 2 great father was partizans...1 was in vishegrad in jugosllavia...were hard men, .. not like the Albanians of today ... they were a sort of human weapon, there are no more men like them ...... really, very hard men.,. we are "civilized "today..

Szegedist
06-21-2013, 04:19 PM
I blame my mother. She should have stay put. Now things are complicated. At 12 years old, you can't choose which country you taken to.

Understandable, but saying you might do terrorism in a country like the USA that is known for "keeping an eye" on its citizens is not the wisest thing to do.

The Illyrian Warrior
06-21-2013, 05:01 PM

Please spare us from laughter :D

Were those Germans who f##ed whole Europe but thanks to America the war changed its course 180o, without America you would've been the first to suck it deutsches shwantz. ;)

alb0zfinest
06-21-2013, 05:38 PM
Of course they couldn't stop them, those were Italian territory than German until Serbs took them back.

I read about Kupi, he did not much fighting against Germans even with British urging. Communists in Albania did and those were funded by Tito.

well actually the germans left it in the hands of the Balli Kombetar

lol sources for the remark about kupi? The communist partisans were funded by the British and Americans.

The Illyrian Warrior
06-21-2013, 05:47 PM
You are coming up with wild evidence that you don't even believe.

Not only was ALL of Kosovo ruled by Dusan, but ALL of present day Albania was. The difference?

Dusan and then Ottoman records don't indicate majority Serb in present day Albania as they do Kosovo. I asked for evidence of significant Albanian minority in Kosovo prior to 1600s. You don't have, that's why you search for continuation with Dardani.

Finally, most Albanians in Kosovo are farmers/serfs. Your history in this region goes back to 1600s when Carnojevic withdrew over 100,000 people from Kosovo to buffer state so he could continue fight Ottomans in buffer state made by A-H. This depopulated Kosovo and Ottomans invited Albanians from elsewhere free land if they convert. This is also why Kosovo Albanians spike away from Albanians genetically. Kosovo Albanians are bottlenecked from only a couple families from Albania and only had several hundred years in region mixing.

I guess propaganda machine is still on work in serbia.........Where the hell you got this information!!!! lool

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 07:33 PM
Please spare us from laughter :D

Were those Germans who f##ed whole Europe but thanks to America the war changed its course 180o, without America you would've been the first to suck it deutsches shwantz. ;)

It was due to Russians that Germans lost, not Americans. But we liberated much of territory by 1941. Refer to picture.

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 07:34 PM
I guess propaganda machine is still on work in serbia.........Where the hell you got this information!!!! lool

The link is posted for you to see very clear. But where is your evidence, your buildings, any census that puts Albanians in any significant form in Kosovo before 1600?

Stefan_Dusan
06-21-2013, 07:38 PM
well actually the germans left it in the hands of the Balli Kombetar

lol sources for the remark about kupi? The communist partisans were funded by the British and Americans.

The Germans left it in hands of Balli just like Americans leave it in hands of Iraqi "National Guard" or similar in Afghanistan. They put up puppets to fight for them whenever possible but your Albania/Kosovo was still governed by Germans.

No, British/Americans did not want communists when possible. They funded Kupi in hope he would take charge. He did not. Communists were funded by Stalin and in Albania by Tito and Serbian arms. Tito and Hoxha had close relationship because of this reason.