PDA

View Full Version : Croats and Bosniaks- friends or an enemies?

Gorštak
06-22-2013, 06:59 PM
I personally have good opinion of Croats, while I know that there are some Croats who don't like Bosniaks, and some Bosniaks who don't like Croats.

Croats from Croatia will have to decide, will they respect independence of Bosnia and Bosniaks as their friends, or they will show completely support to one part of Croats who live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and wants greater independence or even to become part of Croatia state.

Insuperable
06-22-2013, 08:27 PM
I personally have good opinion of Croats, while I know that there are some Croats who don't like Bosniaks, and some Bosniaks who don't like Croats.

Croats from Croatia will have to decide, will they respect independence of Bosnia and Bosniaks as their friends, or they will show completely support to one part of Croats who live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and wants greater independence or even to become part of Croatia state.

The question is if the situation is the opposite what would Bosniaks show. Bosnia is Bosnia and Herzegovina is Herzegovina.

My opinion of Bosniaks is low, but I obviously don't speak for majority. Majority of Croats don't care about Bosnia and Herzegovina, not to mention Bosniaks.

CrystalMaiden
06-22-2013, 08:29 PM
There can never be an alliance between us and those who reject Kebaballah!

Permafrost
06-22-2013, 08:36 PM
Slavic brothers, obviously ;)

Insuperable
06-22-2013, 08:37 PM

They are not Slavic, but Turkic

CrystalMaiden
06-22-2013, 08:38 PM
They are not Slavic, but Turkic

With the help of our Maygar Turkic bros, Croatia shall be embraced in the Turan-Kebab Sandwich!

Hurrem sultana

just move on with your "slavdom" we are not into that!

Hurrem sultana
Anyway,i am indifferent when it comes to croats

Insuperable
06-22-2013, 08:39 PM
With the help of our Maygar Turkic bros, Croatia shall be embraced in the Turan-Kebab Sandwich!

Hahahah

iNird
06-22-2013, 08:39 PM
Option C:

They are practically the same people.

CrystalMaiden
06-22-2013, 08:40 PM
Hahahah

That's good!

Rejoice Croats, for Her word will come to ye!

Embrace the Kebaballah!!!

Stefan_Dusan
06-22-2013, 08:40 PM
Option C:

Genetically Bosnians are far closer to Serbs than Croats through father. I don't know about mother.

CrystalMaiden
06-22-2013, 08:42 PM
Genetically Bosnians are far closer to Serbs than Croats through father. I don't know about mother.

I wonder where do you get that info :)

Insuperable
06-22-2013, 08:43 PM
Option C:

No or at least not for many many centuries.

CrystalMaiden
06-22-2013, 08:44 PM
No or at least not for many many centuries.

That shall change after Croatia is rejoined again in the Turano-Kebabic Empire of Bosgary (or Hunsnia)!

Insuperable
06-22-2013, 08:45 PM

The godfather of that father told that mother's cousin through which you descend that you are brothers and sisters.

CrystalMaiden
06-22-2013, 08:46 PM
The godfather of that father told that mother's cousin through which you descend that you are brothers and sisters.

Noooooooo fucking way! :o

Trough that guy? Fuck, his Bosniak counterpart said nearly the same thing to me.

Sisak
06-22-2013, 08:47 PM
If they want to be part of Bosnia and Herzegovina depends of Croats living there.

Szegedist

lol :laugh:

Not going happen.

Permafrost
just move on with your "slavdom" we are not into that!

Slavic love conquers all :P

Gorštak
06-22-2013, 08:50 PM
If they want to be part of Bosnia and Herzegovina depends of Croats living there.
I don't get it.
Are you saying that Croats in Bosnia will decide without Croatia influence, or you saying that we Bosniaks do not have the right to influence on their decision ?

CrystalMaiden
06-22-2013, 08:54 PM
lol :laugh:

Not going happen.

Okay, we keep going on with our "animosities", but we still strike at the Croatian savages on the 27th of Toth?

Insuperable
06-22-2013, 08:56 PM

Croats who live there are already part of Bosnia and Herzegovina

CrystalMaiden
06-22-2013, 08:58 PM
Croats who live there are already part of Bosnia and Herzegovina

But the other Croats aren't!

That is the problem here Solinaga...

Jesi ti iz Tuzle (pitam zbog nicka)?

Sisak
I don't get it.
Are you saying that Croats in Bosnia will decide without Croatia influence, or you saying that we Bosniaks do not have the right to influence on their decision ?

Muslims steal fruit from catholics as you said.

Szegedist
Okay, we keep going on with our "animosities", but we still strike at the Croatian savages on the 27th of Toth?

There aren't any animosities between Bosniaks and Hungarians ( at least not that I know of), we just have no reason to be against Croats, unless they do something terrible to us.

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2013, 09:01 PM
I don't get it.

Basically croats should decide about their faith,this is usually the opinion of Croatia croats

Gorštak
06-22-2013, 09:02 PM
I would love to read more about this, on cover of Croatia magazine "Oluja" for May : "25 000 Bosniaks defended Croatia"
http://www.zaslike.com/files/ifvvh1oyap4bbnotxmyq.jpg

My opinion is that war between Croats and Bosniaks should not happened, especially at the time when we both were attacked by Serbs.
We should objectively examine who are guilty for that conflict and do not repeat these mistakes.
We will see what will Hagg Court decide in final judgment to leaders of Croats in Bosnia.

Muslims steal fruit from catholics as you said.
I still don't understand what are you saying.

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2013, 09:07 PM
You are just naive,croats are worse than serbs,our old bosniaks used to say "sa srbima znas na cemu si ali kad si s hrvatima ne mozes okrenutli ledja jer nikad ne znas kad ti moze zabosti noz u ledja"

Sisak
Black Swan, I do not understand -do you want Croats in Bosnia only they are Muslims or you do not care about their religion?

Stefan_Dusan

Several places:

Principal component analysis of Y-chromosomal haplogroup frequencies among the three ethnic groups in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbs, Croats, and Bosniacs, showed that Serbs and Bosniacs are genetically closer to each other than either of them is to Croats.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Serbs

But to see it side by side

-------Serbian-------Bosnia--------Croatian

R(all)-22.4%--------21.4%---------37.7%
E(all)-21%----------14.3%---------9.6%
I(all)--38.2%--------42.6%--------43%
J(all)--10.6%--------11.5%--------4.9%

https://sites.google.com/site/haplo4862/country-national-haplogroup-chart-dna/serbia
https://sites.google.com/site/haplo4862/country-national-haplogroup-chart-dna/croatia
https://sites.google.com/site/haplo4862/country-national-haplogroup-chart-dna/bosnia-herzegovina

Sisak
06-22-2013, 09:13 PM
Stefan Dusan, thats old results. A lot of people go out. Genetic will be different in the next 1o years.

Gorštak
06-22-2013, 09:14 PM
Black Swan, I do not understand -do you want Croats in Bosnia only they are Muslims or you do not care about their religion?
I don't have anything against Croats in Bosnia, with their all religious and other rights.
But I'm not sure if start the new war between Bosniaks and Serbs, would Croats be on our side. Because I don't see that Croats in Bosnia want to fight for Posavina region, where Serbs ethnically cleansed them.
I hope that I'm wrong, but sometimes I think that they will just use the opportunity that parts of Bosnia Federation where they are majority annex to Croatia.

Insuperable
06-22-2013, 09:15 PM
But the other Croats aren't!

Of course they are not.

That is the problem here Solinaga...

Jesi ti iz Tuzle (pitam zbog nicka)?

Solin, grad kraj Splita. To mi je samo nick jer mi se sviđa. Ja sam iz zapadne Herc. (uz granicu)

Stefan_Dusan
06-22-2013, 09:16 PM
Stefan Dusan, thats old results. A lot of people go out. Genetic will be different in the next 1o years.

Genetics always change. I speak for now not for 100 years for now.

Sisak
06-22-2013, 09:17 PM
I don't have anything against Croats in Bosnia, with their all religious and other rights.
But I'm not sure if start the new war between Bosniaks and Serbs, would Croats be on our side. Because I don't see that Croats in Bosnia want to fight for Posavina region, where Serbs ethnically cleansed them.
I hope that I'm wrong, but sometimes I think that they will just use the opportunity that parts of Bosnia Federation where they are majority annex to Croatia.
Do not think about war and it will not happen.

Stefan_Dusan
06-22-2013, 09:20 PM

The Croatians there already tried to join Croatia. It was only through Clinton strong hand on Tudjman that they stopped and joined your side. Now your federation is tense.

Gorštak
06-22-2013, 09:22 PM
Do not think about war and it will not happen.

Our president said to us : " sleep peacefully, there will no be war in Bosnia".
Couple months later, entire Bosnia was burning.
You can never be sure in Bosnia.

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2013, 09:24 PM

He probably should have said "guys panic war will happen,leave" :confused:

Gorštak
06-22-2013, 09:29 PM
He probably should have said "guys panic war will happen,leave" :confused:

Look, I respect Alija Izetbegovic. I use that his statement just to confirm that in Bosnia you can't never say "there will no be new wars".

The Croatians there already tried to join Croatia. It was only through Clinton strong hand on Tudjman that they stopped and joined your side. Now your federation is tense.

We still can't regret why we were in same side as Croats against you Serbs.
Other option was to together with you attack Croatia, and that was unacceptable.
Please just don't say that it would be better for us that we were your associates:bounce

Sisak
06-22-2013, 09:32 PM

Are you talking about Izetbegovic? sincerely, I do not know much about what happened in Bosnia. I do not have a lot of relatives nor my father went to war because he was ill. Those soldiers are civilians who went to war went to the defense of Vukovar and other parts of Slavonia.

Insuperable
06-22-2013, 09:36 PM
You are just naive,croats are worse than serbs,our old bosniaks used to say "sa srbima znas na cemu si ali kad si s hrvatima ne mozes okrenutli ledja jer nikad ne znas kad ti moze zabosti noz u ledja"

Surprisingly we say the exact same thing for you,

I would love to read more about this, on cover of Croatia magazine "Oluja" for May : "25 000 Bosniaks defended Croatia"

My opinion is that war between Croats and Bosniaks should not happened, especially at the time when we both were attacked by Serbs.
We should objectively examine who are guilty for that conflict and do not repeat these mistakes.
We will see what will Hagg Court decide in final judgment to leaders of Croats in Bosnia.

Croats and Bosniaks were fighting together in B&H. Together they liberated majority Croatian areas (like western Herzegovina) and some majority Muslim areas. They thought from the beginning that these areas will be joined with Croatia, but Muslims stabbed them from back. So much for that sayings Hurrem.

Basically croats should decide about their faith,this is usually the opinion of Croatia croats

What faith are you talking about since they do not care about Bosnia?

Gorštak
06-22-2013, 09:40 PM
Surprisingly we say the exact same thing for you,

Croats and Bosniaks were fighting together in B&H. Together they liberated majority Croatian areas (like western Herzegovina) and some majority Muslim areas. They thought from the beginning that these areas will be joined with Croatia, but Muslims stabbed them from back. So much for that sayings Hurrem.

What faith are you talking about since they do not care about Bosnia?

So, we are guilty because we don't wanted to give some parts of Bosnia to Croatia:eusa_doh:
Do you know what are you saying? You confirm that Croatia had aggression pretension on Bosnia and you don't see anything wrong in that.
And we never had a deal that something like that should happen.

Insuperable
06-22-2013, 10:05 PM
So, we are guilty because we don't wanted to give some parts of Bosnia to Croatia:eusa_doh:
Do you know what are you saying? You confirm that Croatia had aggression pretension on Bosnia and you don't see anything wrong in that.
And we never had a deal that something like that should happen.

(western) Herzegovina is not Bosnia.

Mraz
06-22-2013, 10:05 PM
My opinion about Bosnian croats is very low, they allied and dealed with those who slaughtered their people in Vukovar and backstabbed those whith whom they fought against Serbs, they brought war to Mostar for the glory of another country, no association with them should be ever done.

Insuperable
06-22-2013, 10:07 PM
My opinion about Bosnian croats is very low, they allied and dealed with those who slaughtered their people in Vukovar and backstabbed those whith whom they fought against Serbs, they brought war to Mostar for the glory of another country, no association with them should be ever done.

What Bosnian Croats? Every possible combinations happened during 1990s so don't play fair.

Gorštak
06-22-2013, 10:09 PM
(western) Herzegovina is not Bosnia.
When i write Bosnia, it is just abbreviation of full state name "Bosnia and Herzegovina".
Western Herzegovina is part of state Bosnia and Herzegovina, not state Croatia, capish ?

Insuperable
06-22-2013, 10:14 PM
When i write Bosnia, it is just abbreviation of full state name "Bosnia and Herzegovina".
Western Herzegovina is part of state Bosnia and Herzegovina, not state Croatia, capish ?

Maybe you don't capish. Bosnia is Bosnia and Herzegovina is Herzegovina. Are you Bosnian or Bosniak or whatever? It is called Bosnia AND Herzegovina. Capish?

Gorštak
06-22-2013, 10:22 PM
Maybe you don't capish. Bosnia is Bosnia and Herzegovina is Herzegovina. Are you Bosnian or Bosniak or whatever? It is called Bosnia AND Herzegovina. Capish?
One don't excludes other.
"Bosnian" is territorial determinants. It's the common name for all people from Bosnia, it does not matter which nation someone belong.
Same is with "Herzegovian". Although only we here distinguish those identities.
It is not like that some world media would write for someone that he is precisely "Herzegovian".
While Bosniaks are nation. And Bosniaks don't live only in Bosnia, there are Bosniaks in Herzegovina, and in the the whole world.

Gorštak
06-22-2013, 10:24 PM

Insuperable
06-22-2013, 10:25 PM
One don't excludes other.
"Bosnian" is territorial determinants. It's the common name for all people from Bosnia, it does not matter which nation someone belong.
Same is with "Herzegovian".
While Bosniaks are nation. And Bosniaks don't live only in Bosnia, there are Bosniaks in Herzegovina, and in the the whole world.

There are Bosniaks in Switzerland too.

Gorštak
06-22-2013, 10:27 PM
There are Bosniaks in Switzerland too.

What's your point with that:noidea:

Insuperable
06-22-2013, 10:29 PM
What's your point with that:noidea:

Nah forget it

Sisak
06-22-2013, 11:37 PM

Sisak