PDA

View Full Version : Are you attracted to fat people?

Ewout
06-23-2013, 02:45 AM
I was just wondering people, do you consider fat/well rounded people to be pretty?
I am fat my self, and everyone here in the netherlands( well except a few) have this ignorant attitude towards bigger people, is it normal where you come from too? I remember that in the 15th century big beautifull woman were considered more attractive and stuff.

Han Cholo
06-23-2013, 02:50 AM
No, I don't. A bit chubby is OK but letting yourself get degenerated into a land-whale not only shows grotesque physical characteristics to the bystander, but also inferior mental ones.

riverman
06-23-2013, 02:52 AM
Some, depends on the person I guess.

Anthropologique
06-23-2013, 02:52 AM
Not in the least.

DarkSecret
06-23-2013, 02:53 AM
Not sexually but sometimes I find them sympathetic.

Ewout
No, I don't. A bit chubby is OK but letting yourself get degenerated into a land-whale not only shows grotesque physical characteristics to the bystander, but also inferior mental ones.

Wow, A degenerate land whale that shows grotesque physical characteristics, you think that's fair against to say that against me?

Steven
I was just wondering people, do you consider fat/well rounded people to be pretty?
I am fat my self, and everyone here in the netherlands( well except a few) have this ignorant attitude towards bigger people, is it normal where you come from too? I remember that in the 15th century big beautifull woman were considered more attractive and stuff.
Only if its a real Fat Ass!

King Claus
Wow, A degenerate land whale that shows grotesque physical characteristics, you think that's fair against to say that against me?

Dont complain, you only got your self to blame.

Ewout
06-23-2013, 02:55 AM
Only if its a real Fat Ass!

Fat ass, thank you for your sympathetic remark:thumb001:

Ewout
06-23-2013, 02:56 AM
Dont complain, you only got your self to blame.

You dont haveto follow me around you know..

alb0zfinest
06-23-2013, 02:56 AM
I'd probably be friends with them because i pity them, but I wouldn't be attracted to them.

Ewout
06-23-2013, 02:59 AM
I'd probably be friends with them because i pity them, but I wouldn't be attracted to them.

pff, another one with an backwards state of mind.
I bet you like to pick on other races like a biggot, and shits all over homosexualism, geuss what, we're all human;)

Han Cholo
06-23-2013, 03:00 AM

If you see yourself as a degenerate land-whale then though shit! Why not start something to remedy the problem today and improve your land-whale, walrus, manatee, war-hog condition? As I said, it's the natural body of some persons to be a bit chubby, but being a morbidly obese person with no other conditions just shows bad discipline and sedentarism.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bigphotos/images/090203-pregnant-whale-fossil_big.jpg

Ewout
06-23-2013, 03:03 AM
If you see yourself as a degenerate land-whale then though shit! Why not start something to remedy the problem today and improve your land-whale, walrus, manatee, war-hog condition? As I said, it's the natural body of some persons to be a bit chubby, but being a morbidly obese person with no other conditions just shows bad discipline and sedentarism.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bigphotos/images/090203-pregnant-whale-fossil_big.jpg

You think i'm fat just because i like to eat a lot? Did you even consider metabolism problems before you wrote all that?
I suggest you move on from this thread since your snide remarks are not welcome, thank you:)

SkyBurn
06-23-2013, 03:04 AM
I bet you like to pick on other races like a biggot, and shits all over homosexualism, geuss what, we're all human;)

I don't think that's a fair comment to make. Pitying fat people isn't bigotry; you can't deny the causation of disease and lifestyle discomfort from being overweight.

To answer the question, not really. I think that a healthy look often appeals to me more.

Han Cholo
06-23-2013, 03:04 AM
You think i'm fat just because i like to eat a lot? Did you even consider metabolism problems before you wrote all that?
I suggest you move on from this thread since your snide remarks are not welcome, thank you:)

Whatever, I was asked if I was attracted to fat people and said a bit chubby can be OK, but that no one should let himself turn into a lardy, degenerate land-whale.

These questions will help you to determine your degree of land whale:
¿Can you see your own penis when peeing?
¿Can you fit, or even overwhelm your female friend's bras?
¿Can you run for 100 meters without getting all sweaty and exhausted, or even fainting?

alb0zfinest
06-23-2013, 03:06 AM

First off please don't assume anything about someone without knowing the person.
Second I am an atheist, so I am pro gay rights.
And third not being attracted to something doesn't mean you have a backwards state of mind. I'm not actually sure that you know what a backwards mindset really is, otherwise you wouldn't really be saying this.

Ewout
06-23-2013, 03:14 AM
I don't think that's a fair comment to make. Pitying fat people isn't bigotry; you can't deny the causation of disease and lifestyle discomfort from being overweight.

To answer the question, not really. I think that a healthy look often appeals to me more.
i never said it was bigotry, i said he might as well be like that you know?
Anyway, Being a bit overweight is a sign of being well fed, and thus it is an healthy look.

Ewout
06-23-2013, 03:15 AM
First off please don't assume anything about someone without knowing the person.
Second I am an atheist, so I am pro gay rights.
And third not being attracted to something doesn't mean you have a backwards state of mind. I'm not actually sure that you know what a backwards mindset really is, otherwise you wouldn't really be saying this.
You can say what you want, you've shown me your true self, now dont play the victim role;)

Ewout
06-23-2013, 03:16 AM
Whatever, I was asked if I was attracted to fat people and said a bit chubby can be OK, but that no one should let himself turn into a lardy, degenerate land-whale.

These questions will help you to determine your degree of land whale:
¿Can you see your own penis when peeing?
¿Can you fit, or even overwhelm your female friend's bras?
¿Can you run for 100 meters without getting all sweaty and exhausted, or even fainting?
I dont feel the need to check my self up with that.
Your remarks show strong vulgarity and proof of hatred towards fat people, is it because you got turned down by a land whale? I think the land whale made a right choice though.

alb0zfinest
06-23-2013, 03:20 AM
You can say what you want, you've shown me your true self, now dont play the victim role;)

Are you attracted to "her"?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvigpxoEoc1r780xeo1_250.jpg

King Claus
06-23-2013, 03:25 AM
wtf is up with this thread anyway?

SkyBurn

It seems that the bigoted person here is you. Don't criticise him for his taste :)

Wadaad
This is my opinion on the matter

http://global3.memecdn.com/man-the-harpoons_o_1202073.jpg

Ewout
06-23-2013, 03:32 AM
It seems that the bigoted person here is you. Don't criticise him for his taste :)

So what did i actually say than? I didn't try to humiliate other peoples looks like he did. that's what i call bigotry, backwards, ignorant and intolerant.
I was merely pointing out how wrong he actually was, you seem to stick up for him , now is the time to face your fears.. here i am, tell me what you think and get over it;)

Ewout
06-23-2013, 03:34 AM

Cherry picking at it's finest... She's merely unattractive because her make up and clothing.

alb0zfinest
06-23-2013, 03:35 AM
So what did i actually say than? I didn't try to humiliate other peoples looks like he did. that's what i call bigotry, backwards, ignorant and intolerant.
I was merely pointing out how wrong he actually was, you seem to stick up for him , now is the time to face your fears.. here i am, tell me what you think and get over it;)

Answer my question. Are you attracted to "her"?
Because if you aren't then by your logic you are a backwards minded individual. According to you should should still feel attracted to her because "we are all humans".
Tell me in what way does this make sense?

alb0zfinest
06-23-2013, 03:37 AM
Cherry picking at it's finest... She's merely unattractive because her make up and clothing.

Going by your logic I should feel attracted to gays as well even though I'm not gay, we are all humans so If you don't like someone because of something then you are backwards.
In this case according to your logic you are backwards since you don't like "her" for her make up and clothing.

King Claus
06-23-2013, 03:37 AM
Answer my question. Are you attracted to "her"?
Because if you aren't then by your logic you are a backwards minded individual. According to you should should still feel attracted to her because "we are all humans".
Tell me in what way does this make sense?
It would make sense that you were attracted to her without her make up and clothing and such because, she has a fine body, nice smile, gorgeous lips and one hell of a sexy look in her eyes;)

Ewout
06-23-2013, 03:39 AM
Going by your logic I should feel attracted to gays as well even though I'm not gay, we are all humans so If you don't like someone because of something then you are backwards.
In this case according to your logic you are backwards since you don't like "her" for her make up and clothing.

There is nothing wrong with her...

Ewout
06-23-2013, 03:39 AM
It would make sense that you were attracted to her without her make up and clothing and such because, she has a fine body, nice smile, gorgeous lips and one hell of a sexy look in her eyes;)
I highly doubt the sincerity of this post ....

alb0zfinest
06-23-2013, 03:41 AM

You are contradicting yourself you just said
"She's merely unattractive because her make up and clothing."
So I guess since there is nothing wrong with "her" you feel attracted towards "her"?

King Claus
I highly doubt the sincerity of this post ....
What are you wanking about mate? I was trying to be nice.. o well, forget it than i geuss.

Manuel

Yeah ok. You can't even tell whether it's a she or a he...

Discrimination against fat people is not the same as not finding them attractive. That people insult you on the basis of what you look like doesn't mean that whoever is not attracted to fat people is automatically a bigot.

alb0zfinest
06-23-2013, 03:42 AM

O yeah I can't take my eyes off of her :laugh: that's how attracted i am to "her"
:picard1: :D

Ewout
06-23-2013, 03:45 AM
You are contradicting yourself you just said
"She's merely unattractive because her make up and clothing."
So I guess since there is nothing wrong with "her" you feel attracted towards "her"?

You shouldn't have said that...
Her actual looks have nothing to do with make up, piercings and clothing.

King Claus
06-23-2013, 03:46 AM
O yeah I can't take my eyes off of her :laugh: that's how attracted i am to "her"
:picard1: :D

Sexy time inc... LOL :rotfl:

alb0zfinest
06-23-2013, 03:48 AM
You shouldn't have said that...
Her actual looks have nothing to do with make up, piercings and clothing.

Said what? I was quoting you!! "She's merely unattractive because her make up and clothing." Ewout
Tell me do you feel attracted to her? you keep evading the question. Either respond to my question or don't comment at all.

Kazimiera
06-23-2013, 03:49 AM
What the fuck is going on here today??

alb0zfinest
06-23-2013, 03:49 AM
Sexy time inc... LOL :rotfl:

:laugh2:

Oneeye
06-23-2013, 03:52 AM
I'm not attracted to them, but fat bitches will suck a mean dick and thank you for it afterwards.

Ewout
06-23-2013, 03:52 AM
Said what? I was quoting you!! "She's merely unattractive because her make up and clothing." Ewout
Tell me do you feel attracted to her? you keep evading the question. Either respond to my question or don't comment at all.

You said i contradicted my self while i later on explained that her natural looks have nothing to do with her make up and all...
So instead of going on like a disabled bigot, read b4 you post, oke?

Kazimiera
06-23-2013, 03:53 AM

But this is a man!!

Kazimiera
06-23-2013, 03:55 AM
Ewout, you've got 50 posts out of which more than one has been insulting to someone else. Take a chill pill.

Ewout
06-23-2013, 03:58 AM
Ewout, you've got 50 posts out of which more than one has been insulting to someone else. Take a chill pill.

Omg, now i am the criminal? Look at around you, those vultures be lurking and shit... They set me on fire, humiliating me because of my weight, they made other comments too, which i can't recall but anyway, i think that they pushed me this far.
Infact, i've never said such awfull stuff in my life, this stuff you people are saying is getting me very emotional.

alb0zfinest
06-23-2013, 03:59 AM
But this is a man!!

lol
Yes but according to his brilliant logic we are all humans and If you don't feel attracted to someone because of a "flaw" then you are backwards minded. Now just change that and make it about gender. If you aren't attracted to a man, even if you are straight, since we are all HUMANS then you must be backwards minded.

MissProvocateur
06-23-2013, 03:59 AM
I guess I COULD be attracted to someone chubby, but the guy would have to have an incredibly amazing personality, I'm not shallow, but I don't find someone morbidly obese sexually attractive in the slightest. But I guess bigger people DO rock some other people´s boats, just not mine.

However, I don´t see why bigger people shoud be tormented. Some are that way because they are genetically predisposed or because they have a disease. They suffer enough as they are.

Ewout
06-23-2013, 04:01 AM
lol
Yes but according to his brilliant logic we are all humans and If you don't feel attracted to someone because of a "flaw" then you are backwards minded. Now just change that and make it about gender. If you aren't attracted to a man, even if you are straight, since we are all HUMANS then you must be backwards minded.
I never said that you cant be attracted to a man, i say, go for it:)
Seriously dude, a man in your live will give a little warmth to that cold hearth of yours.

Caismeachd
06-23-2013, 04:02 AM
I am attracted to both tall thin women and curvy women. Not very fat though. I think if someone lets themselves go too much it shows that they don't respect themselves very much. I am a bit fat now but I had a major back and leg injury with my spine and became very depressed from it. I know I can work it off and am in the process of that now.

It's a tough world and people are pretty empty. Have to really look out for yourself. But for some, being fat doesn't hold them back at all. I'm not judgemental of people because of all I've been through (and you never know what another person has been through) but I know that others are judgemental and empty.

Ewout
06-23-2013, 04:03 AM
I guess I COULD be attracted to someone chubby, but the guy would have to have an incredibly amazing personality, I'm not shallow, but I don't find someone morbidly obese sexually attractive in the slightest. But I guess bigger people DO rock some other people´s boats, just not mine.

However, I don´t see why bigger people shoud be tormented. Some are that way because they are genetically predisposed or because they have a disease. They suffer enough as they are.
Thank you for your compassion:)
Metabolism issues aren't nice to have, i have to live with it, everyday...

alb0zfinest
06-23-2013, 04:04 AM
Omg, now i am the criminal? Look at around you, those vultures be lurking and shit... They set me on fire, humiliating me because of my weight, they made other comments too, which i can't recall but anyway, i think that they pushed me this far.
Infact, i've never said such awfull stuff in my life, this stuff you people are saying is getting me very emotional.

:picard1:

"I'd probably be friends with them because i pity them, but I wouldn't be attracted to them."
What is wrong with saying I wouldn't be attracted to them? That is my prefrence. Just like you wouldn't be attracted to gays since you are straight.
When did I ever make fun of your weight? at least if you are going to bitch back it up.

alb0zfinest
06-23-2013, 04:06 AM
I never said that you cant be attracted to a man, i say, go for it:)
Seriously dude, a man in your live will give a little warmth to that cold hearth of yours.

Please re read. Seems you have trouble comprehending.
I'm not gay so no thanks.

Ewout
06-23-2013, 04:07 AM
:picard1:
Now you are going to cry? and for what? For saying:
"I'd probably be friends with them because i pity them, but I wouldn't be attracted to them."
What is wrong with saying I wouldn't be attracted to them? That is my prefrence. Just like you wouldn't be attracted to gays since you are straight.
When did I ever make fun of your weight? at least if you are going to bitch back it up.
Infact I tried defending you in members pic thread.
I think you are just a little girl. Whenever anyone mentions something about weight you automatically take it as an insult even if it isn't one.
Kazi was right take a chill pill.
It's not only about your little backward state of mind son.

that is also one of the many comments that i've read on this forum which are very disgraceful etc...

DarkSecret
06-23-2013, 04:12 AM
He is new and trying to attract attention here. Happens...

Ewout
06-23-2013, 04:12 AM
Please re read. Seems you have trouble comprehending.
I'm not gay so no thanks.

you're in denial, your behaviour shows significant signs of that.

alb0zfinest
06-23-2013, 04:13 AM
Edit

SkyBurn
06-23-2013, 04:14 AM
The thread has descended into personal insults and OT.

Closed

(May be reopened later)

Loki
06-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Thread reopened at OP's request.

Insuperable
06-23-2013, 02:23 PM
I personally am not attracted to obese people. You, Ewout, at least based on that picture don't look fat. You look nice. If you are not happy about your looks have you ever tried to workout, eat less (I do not know how much can we blame hormones)...?

safinator
06-23-2013, 02:24 PM
Ofc yes, how can't you love a fat person just cause he's fat.

Fat pride world wide!

Ewout
06-23-2013, 02:27 PM
Ofc yes, how can't you love a fat person just cause he's fat.

Fat pride world wide!
Everyone could learn from your progressive state of mind

Graham
06-23-2013, 10:43 PM
Fake profile, is fake.

Ewout
06-23-2013, 11:33 PM
Fake profile, is fake.
How so, detective.

Virtuous
06-24-2013, 04:47 PM
I love being engulfed into a ton of lady fat, it arouses me and turns me into a horny nigger.

Mans not hot
06-24-2013, 04:56 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Ewout
08-08-2013, 02:59 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm http://i41.tinypic.com/30n9pvl.jpg

Philo
08-08-2013, 03:01 AM
Young fat people are gross. When you are older and fat it is understandable.

Ewout
08-08-2013, 03:02 AM
Young fat people are gross. When you are older and fat it is understandable.

Haha, i bet you'd tap that hot jelly ass of her.

arcticwolf
08-08-2013, 03:03 AM
Two hotties for ya ewout, fap away white boy! :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmGFAJsphd0

Ewout
08-08-2013, 03:04 AM
Two hotties for ya ewout, fap away white boy! :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmGFAJsphd0

I don't like to fap at where you were fapping at.

Lithium
08-08-2013, 03:05 AM
I don't like fat people at all. Better try to lose that weight instead of trying to accept it and make it attractive.

Ewout
08-08-2013, 03:09 AM
I don't like fat people at all. Better try to lose that weight instead of trying to accept it and make it attractive.
A guy like me cannot get rid of it's weight very easily because of my bad metabolism, so i think this post of yours is rather offensive.

Earl Robert
08-08-2013, 03:11 AM
No! LOL.

Lithium
08-08-2013, 03:24 AM
A guy like me cannot get rid of it's weight very easily because of my bad metabolism, so i think this post of yours is rather offensive.

If knowing the truth is offensive for you, then you must be living offended 24/7

armenianbodyhair
08-08-2013, 03:34 AM
Nuhh.

Neanderthal
08-08-2013, 03:37 AM
Yes. Their gravity field is so strong for me to resist.

Northern Star
08-09-2013, 11:12 PM
I prefer skinny women but as long as it looks half decent I would have a go on it.

Permafrost
08-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Yes, but I'm careful not to step into their orbit

paksaltopam
12-30-2013, 03:16 AM
Fat is a dealbreaker to me. I can't help it if I'm just not attracted to it.

Longbowman
12-30-2013, 03:23 AM
Fat is a dealbreaker to me. I can't help it if I'm just not attracted to it.

+1 quick reply.

But yeah, I agree. I'm pretty shredded and active. My girlfriend would have to be pretty healthy and fit to keep up with the demands of constant field archery.

Brighton
12-30-2013, 03:23 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA why would someone????

paksaltopam
12-30-2013, 03:24 AM
+1 quick reply.

But yeah, I agree. I'm pretty shredded and active. My girlfriend would have to be pretty healthy and fit to keep up with the demands of constant field archery.
Oops lol. I think this thread appeared at the bottom of my screen and I thought it was new.

portusaus
12-30-2013, 03:26 AM
No, I'm attracted to good health.

Longbowman
12-30-2013, 03:26 AM
Oops lol. I think this thread appeared at the bottom of my screen and I thought it was new.

Don't sweat it. It's a good threat and OP's been banned so there'll be no more personal insults (or if there are they'll be pointless).

Atlantic Islander
12-30-2013, 03:37 AM
No, I'm attracted to good health.

Skinny doesn't automatically mean healthy.

Longbowman
12-30-2013, 03:41 AM
Skinny doesn't equal good health.

No one said skinny. We just said, not fat. Don't divide it into two swathes; there are many swathes. Fat people are unhealthy. So are some skinny people. My dating spectrum is what's left.

Atlantic Islander
12-30-2013, 03:46 AM
No one said skinny. We just said, not fat. Don't divide it into two swathes; there are many swathes. Fat people are unhealthy. So are some skinny people. My dating spectrum is what's left.

First one has to define fat. Some people here would actually try and call these two fat:

http://imageshack.us/a/img593/8281/4xgv.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img46/5899/ohef.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img196/9756/f7g2.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img826/5966/y1xm.jpg

So....

McCauley
12-30-2013, 03:49 AM
First one has to define fat. Some people here would actually call these two fat:

So....

Lol wut? Those girls aren't fat, they've just got big lovely tits that any man who's a man would love to play with.

Longbowman
12-30-2013, 03:51 AM
First one has to define fat. Some people here would actually try and call these two fat:

Well, they'd be wrong.

Body fat percentage higher than 30%. Try that.

20% in dudes.

Mine's 8%, so I've given a lot of leeway.

Neanderthal
12-30-2013, 03:56 AM
Well, they'd be wrong.

Body fat percentage higher than 30%. Try that.

20% in dudes.

Mine's 8%, so I've given a lot of leeway.

Absolutely correct. Perception has nothing to do with health, for example, I don't look obese and I feel great but my body fat is around 27% (i'm 202 lbs) so i'm not that healthy regardless of what I think or others think of myself.

RMuller
12-30-2013, 03:59 AM
If she's cute and has a booty and is only 6-7 lbs overweight i would have no problem.No women is perfect.

rhiannon
12-30-2013, 04:02 AM
I am not attracted to fat dudes but certainly have no wish to go around poking fun of people. That's just mean. People are fatter for a myriad of reasons. For some, eating is emotionally comforting in much the same way drinking is for others. Bad habits are hard to break. The older one becomes, the harder it becomes to lose weight.....especially for women.

Longbowman
12-30-2013, 04:09 AM
I am not attracted to fat dudes but certainly have no wish to go around poking fun of people. That's just mean. People are fatter for a myriad of reasons. For some, eating is emotionally comforting in much the same way drinking is for others. Bad habits are hard to break. The older one becomes, the harder it becomes to lose weight.....especially for women.

Absolutely, some of the earlier posts in this thread were shocking.

Atlantic Islander
12-30-2013, 04:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRCwZR2iNHI

KidMulat
12-30-2013, 04:12 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/25jk02e.jpg

I prefer men like this, in gay circles that ^^^ is fat but now Bears are in vogue so there is not much stigma anymore for men like this.

Idk I don't like other skinny men, I feel like I would break one if I hugged them.

Longbowman
12-30-2013, 04:21 AM
I prefer men like this, in gay circles that ^^^ is fat but now Bears are in vogue so there is not much stigma anymore for men like this.

Idk I don't like other skinny men, I feel like I would break one if I hugged them.

<implying the universal choice is between fat and skinny

The winners are the athletic/muscled people, for me. And probably for a plurality or majority of people.

Prisoner Of Ice
12-30-2013, 04:29 AM
If they have large and firm natural breasts and no gut, but after a certain point it's too much. I have not been attracted to any truly fat women, they just don't have the right signals for my brain.

Atlantic Islander
12-30-2013, 04:31 AM
I wonder how many here would consider her fat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il3X8737ww8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKIt0rdH_68

Prisoner Of Ice
12-30-2013, 04:34 AM
She's pretty fat. Probably 50 pounds overweight.

For me any gut on a woman is very gross. Some women get a gut when they are not much overweight but some can hold a feminine shape with 30+ extra pounds.

Siberian Cold Breeze
12-30-2013, 05:34 AM
Some people look cute when they are chubby .Melissa McCarthy was one of them .She had a beautiful face and cute chubby look in Gilmore girls .
I seached for her name after years but I found her twice bigger than before ..That is too much .

http://i.imgur.com/Ys9EnYB.jpg?1

In Gilmore girls

http://i.imgur.com/SDB9Vh2.jpg

in 1993

http://i.imgur.com/P9gAo9B.jpg

Dec 30 2013

morski
12-30-2013, 05:56 AM
Porn actress Siri is a bit on the fat side, but still attractive.

Atlantic Islander
12-30-2013, 07:10 AM
Some people look cute when they are chubby .Melissa McCarthy was one of them .She had a beautiful face and cute chubby look in Gilmore girls .
I seached for her name after years but I found her twice bigger than before ..That is too much .

In Gilmore girls

in 1993

Dec 30 2013

She was so funny as Sookie :D

Siberian Cold Breeze
12-30-2013, 07:48 AM
Yes ..I was one of TV programs I used to watch .Sookie was my favorite..
She lookes like a raisin "cookie" herself , wanted to squeeze her cheeks ;)

King Claus
12-30-2013, 12:48 PM

So....

yea, i would call her tits fat perhaps;/ damn , they look quite nice tbh.

Leo Iscariot
01-02-2014, 09:12 AM
It depends on how their hold their weight, like proportion-wise.

Liac
01-06-2014, 09:43 PM
I'm attracted just to land-whales, anime girls and MILFs, but never to an individual that's combinations of any or all of these three. Except for Ash Ketchum's mom. Ms.Ketchum is such a gorgeous woman, I dreamed about how I'm going on date with her and after that we had a SES!

Longbowman
01-06-2014, 09:44 PM
I'm attracted just to land-whales, anime girls and MILFs, but never to an individual that's combinations of any or all of these three. Except for Ash Ketchum's mom. Ms.Ketchum is such a gorgeous woman, I dreamed about how I'm going on date with her and after that we had a SES!

Maybe a little less porn, champ. It's not so good for you.

Liac
01-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Maybe a little less porn, champ. It's not so good for you.

You have no idea what you actually said. If someone gave me choice between porn and oxygen, I'd instantly without thinking choose porn.

Longbowman
01-06-2014, 09:55 PM
You have no idea what you actually said. If someone gave me choice between porn and oxygen, I'd instantly without thinking choose porn.

Why I do believe you need oxygen to maintain an erection my good sir.

But I'm speaking more of porn addictions and related impotence. If you're serious about your love for porn, you might simply be addicted. Even if you aren't there are risks. Check this out:

http://www.menshealth.co.uk/sex/more/pornography-addiction
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pornography_addiction
http://uk.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_400/404_love_tip.html
http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/divorce_and_infidelity/pornography_and_virtual_infidelity/stages_of_porn_addiction.aspx

Äijä
01-06-2014, 09:56 PM

To be honest to me it signals physical and mental weakness, sorry if that offends.
Im always happy when someone beats the curse of obesity and gets in shape.

Szegedist
01-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Everybody is. Fat people also obey the laws of physics, they cannot escape Newtons law of universal gravitation.

http://gifsforum.com/modules/makememe/test_meme.php?lon=307&larg=446&id_template=37&test=&test1=

Leopard
01-06-2014, 09:59 PM
I don't have respect towards such people.

Aerin
01-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Not particularly attracted to fat guys, not a deal breaker though.

Longbowman
01-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Everybody is. Fat people also obey the laws of physics, they cannot escape Newtons law of universal gravitation.

Everybody has* fat. Not everybody is* fat. Although people who have 0% bodyfat look decrepit so perhaps there's something to your argument.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/09/14/meet-the-23-year-old-painfully-dubbed-ugliest-woman-in-the-world-and-see-what-shes-doing-to-fight-cyberbullies/

Szegedist
01-06-2014, 10:02 PM

You have issues.

Szegedist
01-06-2014, 10:04 PM
Everybody has* fat. Not everybody is* fat. Although people who have 0% bodyfat look decrepit so perhaps there's something to your argument.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/09/14/meet-the-23-year-old-painfully-dubbed-ugliest-woman-in-the-world-and-see-what-shes-doing-to-fight-cyberbullies/
I think you misread my post.

I meant, everybody is attracted to fat people.

Shah-Jehan
01-06-2014, 10:06 PM
You have issues.

LOL, porn over oxygen!:lol:

Longbowman
01-06-2014, 10:06 PM
I think you misread my post.

I meant, everybody is attracted to fat people.

Aha, a gravity field joke :rolleyes:

The Illyrian Warrior
01-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Not particularly fat, but some nice looking chubby girls can give you an erection like this one. \/
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-D67abgf7pqk/UCDNDC2hC8I/AAAAAAAAB_c/4dvwC4xCYYQ/s1600/Cyn+Santana+03.jpg

cally
01-06-2014, 10:11 PM
If he has a hot face he could always lose the weight :thumb001: also, personality is much more important for me. I care for good weight for health reasons.

Minesweeper
01-06-2014, 10:12 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060130051756/uncyclopedia/images/6/60/Albundy.jpg

Liac
01-06-2014, 10:21 PM
You have issues.

Yes, few days ago I had internet connection issues when I wanted to enter youjizz.com which made me feel depressed, but now that's ok.

Szegedist
01-06-2014, 10:29 PM
Aha, a gravity field joke :rolleyes:

Everything that has mass has a gravity field. Right now as we speak, your gravitational field is acting on me,only problem is that its so small its practically zero.

Szegedist
01-06-2014, 10:30 PM
Yes, few days ago I had internet connection issues when I wanted to enter youjizz.com which made me feel depressed, but now that's ok.

first world problems.jpg

Methusalem
01-13-2014, 08:43 PM
hahah Ewout is back. xD

Ewout
05-08-2014, 04:25 AM
I don't understand all this negativity. People that are more heavily weighted than others are often way more caring and loving !!

MINARDOWICZ
12-01-2014, 06:09 PM
I like your threads. You are new here but, even if I don't agree with some of the things you post, it makes people think and clearly catches attention. I can tell that you are gonna last here and ask a lot of questions. It's like you are the next Inquiring Mind/Gigolo/MrSwan/TheBrownBear/TheMurican. A lot of good questions that cause long conversations.

O.K. my personal preference is for thin women, personally. I think that preference for thin or thick women is a mix of natural preference and cultural preference. I can tell you that Italy alone went through multiple phases of what is popular. I can tell you that in ancient times it was likely popular to be super thin, like a model. I base this off of Frescos mainly. The women being portrayed as beautiful looked dark, thin, thick eyebrowed, etc. During the renascence the look that was shown as beautiful was way different. They looked thick, fair-skinned, thin to non-existent eyebrowed, etc.

So pretty much the same people (though, yes, a few different people came through, needless to say) had completely different preferences just because of the change of times. Now it looks like they are reverting back to the ancient preferences, to some extent.

My personal preferences is somewhere between these two. I like light-skinned women generally (though it is not my #1 preference really) with slender bodies and the absence of eyebrows entirely isn't really attractive to me, though I don't care if they are thin or thick...

Odin
12-29-2017, 12:14 AM
Nope.

Cubbie
01-02-2018, 12:36 AM
If she is a woman I can be active to her

joanna_38
04-06-2020, 11:34 PM
I care about people a lot, and if someone i loved became overweight, i'd worry a lot about their health. I'm too health conscious of myself & others. Not attractive, i'd fear of them getting diabetes and die of early age. & death is one of my worst fears in life.

TheOldNorth
04-08-2020, 06:12 AM

In Gilmore girls

in 1993

Dec 30 2013

I agree with this statement, maybe not the person here exactly but that’s what gives a lot of young alpinid women their charm, a round but not too fat looking face, that gives them a delicate rather then angular and masculine look

TheOldNorth
04-08-2020, 06:21 AM
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1585947415348.png

lel.

I’m not sure if you’re being serious with this post but she definitely looks better on the right

TheOldNorth
04-08-2020, 06:26 AM
lel.

To be honest she ain’t even fat either, just slightly more filled out then before

sean
02-15-2021, 06:32 AM
No way.

Nobody finds this beasts sexy or hot.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1607354770715.jpg

Beauty is that which touches upon transcendental order; consonance as opposed to overwhelming dissonance. Obesity is not the natural state of the female or male form and as such its seen as irregular and unhealthy.

What's attractive and what's beautiful should be seen as seperate as well. Just because some people are physically attracted to fat doesn't make fat beautiful, it makes it sexually attractive in a purely carnal fashion.

Alexandro
02-15-2021, 06:42 AM
No, it is difficult to feel attraction towards something you find repulsive, ya know.

Rafael Passoni
02-15-2021, 07:48 AM
It depends how fat that person is, chubby girls are very attractive. I don't like slim starved-like models.