PDA

View Full Version : Most anti White/European movies

Stegura
09-23-2009, 11:06 PM
What are the most anti White, anti European, racially offensive movies you've ever seen?

Cato
09-23-2009, 11:11 PM
Ironically enough, Triumph of the Will comes pretty close, presenting a bombastic and imperialistic portrayal of whites. I don't deny the almost hypnotic power of the film, not even the ability of Leni Riefenstahl to create a compelling, if longwinded, piece of propaganda/drama- it's the final product that can be called anti-white. Who better to create an anti-white film than the greatest failures of white preservation in recent history?

Perhaps the idea was to empower the German nation and, by extension, the white race, but more than sixty years later, the film seems to have been a failure in the long run when examined from a purely doctrinal standpoint.

Smaland
09-23-2009, 11:12 PM
Because I have to watch my blood pressure, I've never seen it. But I'm sure that Jungle Fever deserves a prominent position on this list. :):rolleyes:

Cato
09-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Because I have to watch my blood pressure, I've never seen it. But I'm sure that Jungle Fever deserves a prominent position on this list. :):rolleyes:

Spike Lee's movies tend to be shitty overall.

Brännvin
09-23-2009, 11:18 PM
..most Hollywood movies, possibly post-70 :D, but that show Heroes, is extremely a multicultural propaganda it's impossible not to see an interracial couple there.

Cato
09-23-2009, 11:26 PM
..most Hollywood movies, possibly post-70 :D, but that show Heroes, is extremely a multicultural propaganda it's impossible not to see an interracial couple there.

Prior to the 70s or 80s, movies were made just for fun. A movie like Night of the Living Dead, with a black actor as the lead, isn't something that I'd call multicultural propaganda because, although the movie was made in 1968, Duane Jones, the black fellow who played Ben, was a theatrically-trained actor and not some chump off the street. I doubt George Romero really gave a shit, but it is interesting that the white actors in the movie were pretty damn wooden compared to the lone black guy. :rolleyes: Jones probably hammed it up a bit because he knew he was in a rare role: a black lead, and pretty good too, in an era when most people expected whites in the same position. Anyone can go behind a camera and cut a few lines given enough prompting, but it takes real poise and talent to be a good actor.

Moving forward a few years, you don't get the same effect. A black guy who can really act is a rare bird, just as is a white guy who can really act. Compare a James Earl Jones and a Vincent Price to the slobs that pass for actors today and you'll see what I mean.

Absinthe
09-24-2009, 12:29 AM
"White men can't jump"? :p

Grumpy Cat
09-24-2009, 12:34 AM
Pathfinder

... although it doesn't do American Indians any justice either, as it portrays them in the classic racist "noble savage" light, plus, they needed a white boy to bail them out.

It was just an all-around bad movie.