PDA

View Full Version : Child abuse and brainwashing, 2008 style

Eldritch
12-19-2008, 06:07 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EGpJAufpbq8/SNUV_ECroXI/AAAAAAAAAH4/hVnQriMvYCo/s400/rassismitappaa.jpg

This German girl is 7 years old. I wonder what kind of country she'll live in when she's 27; or 37, 57, 67?

And all because millions of people across Europe are not only total imbeciles, but -- like her parents obviously are -- evil enough to use innocent children to help spread their toxic propaganda.

Vulpix
12-19-2008, 07:14 PM
I hate it when they bring children to protests/demos :stop. It's very creepy :thumb down2. They are children, let them be :(!

Beorn
12-19-2008, 09:29 PM
And for those who are English speakers only...! :)

Without knowing what the sign says, there is something deeply disturbing about the presence of children at rallies and demos. The whole premise of democracy is for one to make up ones mind and act accordingly.

This is clear indoctrination in my eyes. something which takes a lot of education and will to overcome as adults.

Vulpix
12-19-2008, 09:35 PM
That's exactly what I've been trying to say :thumbs up.
It is very disturbing indeed.

I think the sign reads "Racism kills" :roll eyes.

Without knowing what the sign says, there is something deeply disturbing about the presence of children at rallies and demos. The whole premise of democracy is for one to make up ones mind and act accordingly.

This is clear indoctrination in my eyes. something which takes a lot of education and will to overcome as adults.

Eldritch
12-20-2008, 06:40 AM
I think the sign reads "Racism kills" :roll eyes.

Ooops, I forgot to mention that. Yes, you're right, that's exactly what it says. (Although I should mention at this point that I'm not fluent in German).

Atlas
12-20-2008, 09:26 AM
This is shoking, remind me of the palestinians who use kids in such protests with bags of explosives around them. The parents needs to learn some manners.

WFHermans
12-20-2008, 07:45 PM
The jews are abusing White children, like they have been doing for thousands of years.