PDA

View Full Version : Odd Coincidence?

Sol Invictus
09-26-2009, 05:05 PM
This may sound really strange but have you ever noticed you glance at the clock and it happens to be 9:11? I've had this go on alot in the years prior to my 'awakening' to 9/11 and it doesn't happen anymore.

Also something else I discovered and never really put much thought into it until now:

New York City has 11 letters.
Afganistan has 11 letters.
Ramsin Yuseb (the terrorist who allegedly threatened to destroy the towers in 1993,) has 11 letters.
George W Bush has 11 letters.
New York is the 11th state.
The first plane crashing against the towers was flight no. 11
Flight 11 was (allegedly) carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
The total number of victims inside all the allegedly hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
Sep 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again... 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/04. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the towers were hit.

Also: (Disregard that despicable comment at the end)

Wj5SZb2R2Oc

The Lawspeaker
09-26-2009, 05:10 PM
Well that may be coincedence... but questions remain :eek:

Birka
09-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Reminds me of the Linclon-Kennedy coincidences:

http://www.school-for-champions.com/history/lincolnjfk.htm

Beorn
09-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Why stop adding numbers together? Surely 11 should be added together?

Sol Invictus
09-26-2009, 06:49 PM
Controversial yes, conclusive proof no. Still really creepy though.

Twin Towers will be demolished, a 1989 wrestling match with Jesse Ventura:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOvej5rQhN8

http://i35.tinypic.com/jv4s9z.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/ic4k68.jpg

Piparskeggr
09-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Why stop adding numbers together? Surely 11 should be added together?

1 + 1 = 2, 2 towers...

Pip

Beorn
09-26-2009, 06:59 PM
1 + 1 = 2, 2 towers...

Pip

Ha! I was waiting for someone to say that. :D But then an even more spookier coincidence is all the people involved in the 9/11 attacks all had 2 hands, 2 arms and 2 legs.

The plot thickens.

anonymaus
09-26-2009, 07:01 PM
I see we're adding "Comedy" to the sub-forum name today. :D

Piparskeggr
09-26-2009, 07:07 PM
Ha! I was waiting for someone to say that. :D But then an even more spookier coincidence is all the people involved in the 9/11 attacks all had 2 hands, 2 arms and 2 legs.

The plot thickens.

...2 lungs, kidneys, eyes, ears, thumbs...

Lars
09-26-2009, 07:14 PM
This kind of conpiracy or whatever it is is just astonishing.

Anybody can find names, places etc. with 11 letter.

It seems like you just pick and choose without some kind of fixed rules.

New York City has 11 letters. Fine. But why compare it to a country? Why not one of their birth places/towns?

That terrorist's name was Ramzi Ahmed Yousef or Ramzi Mohammed Yousef or Abdul Basit Mahmoud Abdul Karim; or Ramzi Yusuf or Ramzi Youssef for short.

Why Geroge W. Bush and not his full name?

Yes, New York was the 11th state to ratify the constituion and do you honestly think that has anything to do with the 9/11 attacks?

Sep 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again... 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/04. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
Why do you calculate the numbers in two different ways?

The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the towers were hit.
The terrorists behind many attacks want to use sympolism and important dates.

This kind of nonsense is just rediculous. Thoughts like these is a one way ticket to a lunatic asylum.

Sol Invictus
09-26-2009, 07:26 PM
I'm not basing any of this on any concrete proof of anything, it's paranormal and it could be a significance or it couldn't be. Our minds are pattern seekers and it's just the way it works. Some of us don't believe there is such thing as coincidence and some do..

The method used is numerology, btw. ;)

Tabiti
09-26-2009, 07:30 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11_%28number%29 ;)
Number 11 symbolism:
http://www.greatdreams.com/eleven/num11.htm

In England the number 11 sometimes appears in the decoration of Easter cakes. The 11 almond paste decorations on this simnel cake represent the 12 apostles, but excluding the treacherous Judas Iscariot.

The largest cat is the Siberian tiger at 11 feet long.

In a 12 Step Program Step ELEVEN is a step of meditation and courage. "Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.". After working the program for months, perhaps years, many of us begin to experience an energy, a support in difficult times, a something indefinable that is nevertheless there for us when we are feeling fear or anxiety. This is Higher Power. It can't be described, it can't be understood, but it is available, anytime we need it. It's like turning on a light or tuning into a favorite radio station. The energy or power is always there even though we can't see it, and we don't understand how it works. But if we push the button or turn the switch, it's there to comfort us and guide us.

Courage permeates this step. It takes courage to believe. It takes courage to let go of self will. And it takes courage to pray, "Thy Will be done." It is so much easier to pray, "My will be done." Step eleven requires the courage to trust this power and to let go of predetermined, limited, human results. What happens is miraculous. Things work out in ways the limited human mind could never preplan.

An interesting outcome of Einstein's theory of relativity was the discovery of dimensions of time and space that exist separately and distinct from the four dimensions we experience. In fact, these dimensions may even be in our midst but not visible to us. More recently mathematicians have shown that up to eleven dimensions may exist in the universe. Many physicists believe that there are places in the universe where time ceases to flow. One of these places is in a black hole. Now it is interesting that the Bible tells us that God dwells in a place where time does not flow. For centuries this concept was mocked by scientists. Such a place is now scientific fact.

A rocket must travel at over 11km per second to escape the Earth's gravity.

eleven 1. Number of incompleteness, disorganization, disintegration, one beyond ten yet one short of twelve (Gen. 32:22; Deut 1:2; Matt. 20:6); a. Eleven sons (Gen. 35:16,18; 37:9); b. Goat's hair, sin offering (Exod. 26:7); c. The eleventh "little horn" (Dan. 7). 2. Number of lawlessness, disorder, the Antichrist. The deepest point of the ocean floor is 11km at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. The heralding in of Christianity involved several spirit visitations, and it is recorded that Jesus appeared eleven times after his death upon the cross. Jesus died in the flesh and resurrected in the Spirit; thus, demonstrating the reality of ancient Spiritualism. The average adult male heart weighs 11 ounces.

11:11 - Eleven-Eleven

11:11 is said to be a pre-encoded trigger placed in our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which when activated, signifies that our time of completion and ascension is near. It is believed that one knows when this particular gateway opens for them by continually seeing the numbers 11:11 in there every day lives as a continuous ocurrence. Activation of other gateways may be symbolized by other digits.

eleventh house in Astrology

Segment of the horoscope ruling friendships, hopes, desires, social relations.

11% of Japan is devoted to rice farming - enough to fulfill its own needs.

A rugby ball is 11 inches long.

World War I ended on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.

The television show Cheers ran for 11 seasons with 11 main characters.

The television show MASH ran for 11 seasons with 11 main characters.

The space shuttle went up on its 11th mission, weighing 11 tons and fixed an errant sattelite on the 11th day of the 11th month.

The first lunar landing was made by Apollo 11.

The record number of Oscar awards for any one movie is 11. This was achieved by both "Titanic" and "Ben-Hur".

Loki
09-26-2009, 07:34 PM
It's just an odd coincidence. Or rather, a selective picking of words/phrases that match those numbers. It can be done with virtually anything. :)

Tabiti
09-26-2009, 07:38 PM
It's just an odd coincidence. Or rather, a selective picking of words/phrases that match those numbers. It can be done with virtually anything. :)
There was a MS Word trick - you type something (I think digits, which is said to be one of the tragical flight's numbers and NY in front), then change the font to one of the symbolic ones and a skull with towers and plane symbols appear :D

Lars
09-26-2009, 07:40 PM
Numerology? To backup your claims you used pseudoscience?

Absinthe
09-26-2009, 07:44 PM
This type of reasoning through numbers reminds me of Kabbalistic Number-Word Mysticism.

It sounds a little arbitrary and silly to me...to derive metaphysical conclusions by adding numbers and arbitrarily assigning them to letters, etc (after all both numbers and letters ae human inventions) :o

P.S. I am talking about Kabbalah not VA's topic, but the same logic can be implemented for both :)

Tabiti
09-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Numerology? To backup your claims you used pseudoscience?
As a person having some basic knowledge of Numerology, I can say everyone can create a whole story from every date's digits and to search/find coincidences you want to see whole day...

Absinthe
09-26-2009, 07:51 PM
As a person having some basic knowledge of Numerology, I can say everyone can create a whole story from every date's digits and to search/find coincidences you want to see whole day...
That's basically what I was sayin' as well ;)

Piparskeggr
09-26-2009, 07:52 PM

"DaVinci Code," "Bible Code," sports' statistics :D

Beorn
09-26-2009, 07:59 PM
There was a MS Word trick - you type something (I think digits, which is said to be one of the tragical flight's numbers and NY in front), then change the font to one of the symbolic ones and a skull with towers and plane symbols appear :D

I remember that one. Completely untrue and thrown out there to stir it all up.

You have to try this one!!! Did you know that a flight number from one of the planes that hit one of the two towers was Q33NY.
In MS Word, type in that flight number, Q33NY. Enlarge the font size to 26 Change the font to Wingdings 1.
-----------
1. Open up a blank Word document.
2. Type in Q33 NY in capitals (this is the flight number of the 1st plane to hit the WTC)
3. Highlight it.
4. Change the font size to 48.
5. Change the actual font to wingdings (1).

http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/_images/q33ny.gif

Of course we all know that the flight number for the 1st plane was numbered 11.

Sol Invictus
09-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Check this out:

eiwF_aEp4YI

anonymaus
09-26-2009, 08:16 PM
kay (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing)