PDA

View Full Version : Illyrian-Albanian Archeology

KrashNick
07-06-2013, 09:55 AM
A compilations of pictures showing some of the archeological findings in Albania and Kosovo. The Albanians are one of the most ancient people in Europe...and the Albanian language is one of the most ancient in the Indo-European tree of languages. It belongs in no group, but its own.
Albania is very rich in beauty and history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIIO-cyE184

Marko
07-06-2013, 10:19 AM
Albanians are descendents of the illyrian tribe Albanoi. Illyria lives on in our blood.

Queen B
07-06-2013, 10:25 AM
So much laugh in a video !

KrashNick
07-06-2013, 11:04 AM

No , i think so much jealous in a video and you are really famous in Albanians Threads .

Marko
07-06-2013, 11:10 AM

Its a nervous laugh im sure. We are more Balkan then you.

Queen B
07-06-2013, 11:15 AM
No , i think so much jealous in a video and you are really famous in Albanians Threads .

When I read Illyrian-Albanian, I m expecting to - at least - see archeology related to Illyrians.The video isn't about the Illyrians, but about archeology that was found in today Albania's borders.
The majority of the findings are of Greek and Roman origin, that are just found in today's Albanian land. Don't confuse them with Illyrian culture. :picard2:

KrashNick
07-06-2013, 11:17 AM
When I read Illyrian-Albanian, I m expecting to - at least - see archeology related to Illyrians.The video isn't about the Illyrians, but about archeology that was found in today Albania's borders.
The majority of the findings are of Greek and Roman origin, that are just found in today's Albanian land. Don't confuse them with Illyrian culture. :picard2:
Maybe few of them are Romans , but soon I will post more for Illyrians .

Queen B
07-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Maybe few of them are Romans , but soon I will post more for Illyrians .
The majority are Greek and Romans, actually.
Yes, post Illyrian instead, it would make more sense, and would be more interesting to see.

Marko
07-06-2013, 11:24 AM
The majority are Greek and Romans, actually.
Yes, post Illyrian instead, it would make more sense, and would be more interesting to see.

lol Greeks of today are not remotely related to Hellenic peoples. You are Armenian/Arab/Sub-Saharan African/Turkish Admixture. There is no Ethnic Greek, you are multiethnic people.