PDA

View Full Version : Which Western Nation Will Win the Race to the Bottom?

Æmeric
12-20-2008, 11:03 PM
Which nation will absolutely self-destruct first because of pro-diversity policies & thirdworld immigration? Make your picks & give your reasons.

Here are mine:

1. The US: Not only are Euro-Americans down to about 65%, from about 85% in the year of my birth (1962) but we just elected this multiracial messiah as our president.

http://www.barackobama.net/pictures/barack-obama-2.jpg

His father is Kenyan! How obscene is that?

The population problem is the result of subsidizing the procreation of our native Negro minority & allowing mass immigration of Latinos, Negroes & Asians.

2. Canada: Canada was virtually all European, excluding the Aboriginal population (1% or 2% at the time), in 1968. Now it is 1/6 "visible minority", mostly East Asian, South Asian, Middle Eastern & Afro-Caribbean. 40-years ago Canada became an official "Multicutural Society" which really meant multiracial. The current representative of the Queen in Canada, the Governor-General, is a Haitian immigrant:

http://www.gg.ca/media/pho/galleryPics/512.jpg

Michaëlle Jean, Governor General of Canada.

Her predecessor was a Chinese woman.:rolleyes2:

3. Sweden: The population is down to 80% Swedish. (Is that correct?) In a couple of decades it will cease to be an ethno-state - I'm sure the politic elite in that country haven't considered Sweden to be ethno-state for decades. And they have an Integration Ministry (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4198#post4198)! Even the US doesn't have one of those, normally those duties fall to the US Justice Department. And the Integration Minister is an immigrant from Burundi.

http://magicstatistics.com/wp-content/uploads/Nyamko_Sabuni.jpg

Nyamko Sabuni

The job of destroying the ethnic Swedish society (that is what integration will accomplish) is given to this woman! How insane is that? It is as though the Swedish elite have a suicide wish. Sweden was virtually all-White (maybe a few Gypsies & Lapps) & virtually all-Swedish at the middle of the 20th century, non-Swedes being mostly natives of surrounding countries. There were no non-White colonies, which was responsible for much of the non-Europid inflow into Britain, France & the Netherlands. Sweden is far removed from the sources of it's thirdworld immigration, unlike the US which borders Mexico & is reachable by sea from poor Caribbean states. This is the last place in the West were this should happen, other then Australia & New Zealand.

4. Australia: Australia had a defacto "White Australia" policy until 1973. Even before this was abandon, Australia had been recruiting immigrants from European nations other then Britain & Ireland, which was mistake as Greeks, Italians, Poles & Yugoslavs didn't assimilate as well to the Anglo-Celyic society that already existed in Australia & thus do not hold Australia's British heritage in the same regard as Anglo-Celtic Australians. Since 1973, Asians went from nearly non-existant in Australia to 7%. And this number does not include "Caucasian" Middle Easterners such as Turks & Lebanese. One of the rationals for opening Australia to non-British & non-Europid immigration was that if it didn't become more populated then they might be invaded by yellow hordes from the north. So apparently the geniuses who run the country decided to Asianize Australia for it's own good.:confused:

5. New Zealand: 40-years ago, New Zealand was approximately 92% White, mainly of British Isles descent. Most of the non-Europids were Maori, Asians being 1% or less. Thanks to welfare policies, Maoris are now nearly 15% (about 1/2 are also part European), Europeans are down to almost 70% with Asians & other Pacific Islanders making up the rest. As an island nation remote from the rest of the world New Zealand should have no trouble controlling its ports if it chose to do so.

This is the New Zealand Governor-General:

http://www.gov-gen.govt.nz/images/gg/bio.jpg
Anand Satyanand, an Indo-Fijian

I didn't mention South Africa, as it started out with a large non-Europid population, Europeans never more then 21% during the 20th century & the problems facing the nations I listed could have been avoided with farsighted demographic policies.

Arrow Cross
12-20-2008, 11:52 PM
A pretty realistic list, but although the percentages might be the least favourable in the US now, let us not forget that European immigration is more recent, more rapid, and more rabid at the moment, not to mention that there are countless other factors in play here, so who's going down first is still a quite open question.

Loyalist
12-21-2008, 02:55 AM
Good list, and I can certainly corroborate the racial decline in Canada. One can walk down any given street in Toronto and not see a single European, or hear a word of English.

I believe we should add France to the list. The country has long had a perverted view of what constitutes the French ethnicity and nationality, and this corruption reflects in the nation's demographics today. There are presently 4.9 million foreign-born immigrants in France, with millions more of second or third generation immigrant stock. That includes Arabs and Negroes from the colonies, and sizeable populations of Orientals. The situation is actually so bad that it's effectively impossible to measure the number of non-ethnic French presently inhabiting the nation, but 8% of the population was born elsewhere.

Here's the "French" national football team. :rolleyes:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2n9j1hw.jpg

Atlas
12-21-2008, 03:00 AM
I agree with loyalist, France should be on the list, and alongside the US way before Canada or Australia.

Also, France is in much greater trouble with it's muslim population, when Americans aren't all that bothered by latinos gangs who kill each others.

It's all between France and America. Which will save the other from the mud invasion ?

SwordoftheVistula
12-21-2008, 07:43 AM
I'd have to lead off the list with the two countries which are currently experiencing out-migration due to 'quality of life issues' related to nonwhite immigrants: basically, 'white flight' from the entire nations:

1. The Netherlands. Small population means that nonwhites are more quickly becoming a large portion of the country, and the country is generally a liberal society which bends over backwards to accommodate muslims.

2. England/Britain. As above, but has a bit larger population, slightly more speech protections for speaking out against the problem, and is not quite as liberal as continental Europe, although they still bend over backwards to accommodate muslims. On the minus side, those from former colonies such as Pakistan have an easier time immigrating to the country.

3. Sweden. As above, and recently instituted the most open immigration policy in Europe. Only ranks this below the other two because I have yet to see any stories about people moving out of Sweden due to 'quality of life issues' related to nonwhite immigrants. Has the same similar birthrate as the above two countries, above the European average but well below replacement levels.

4. France. Seems to have one of the largest and most out-of-control nonwhite populations in Europe. Their only saving grace is one of the higher birthrates in western countries, but this may be due to the large nonwhite population. As stated above, the nonwhite portion of the population is hard to estimate, since many are 2nd or 3rd generation, and many sub-Saharan Africans are not muslims.

5. Belgium. Seems to have a large nonwhite population, compared to the small population of the country as a total.

6. Germany. Low birth rate plus large Turkish immigration

7. Canada. Has a high rate of immigration, but many of them are Asian, which don't cause that many problems comparatively.

Wild Cards:

United States: Very high population of nonwhites, but also one of the highest white birthrates. Problems with nonwhites are reduced to some extent by decentralization, a smaller welfare state, and widespread private gun ownership. Few of the immigrants are muslims, and there is a cultural acceptance of police violence similar to that of former Soviet Bloc countries, which prevents the type of chronic riots seen in France or Sweden. These roadblocks could deteriorate rapidly though, as nonwhites gain more political power due to their growing population size

Greece: The country has one of the lowest birthrates in the world, and as recent (still ongoing) riots have shown, the government/police lack the ability or will to control the country. However, they seem to have a strong civic/religious nationalist inclinations.

Australia/New Zealand: Protected by geographic isolation, but small overall populations mean they could be more rapidly overrun by immigrants. Still, probably better off than Europe, especially as New Zealand has a high birthrate.

Least in danger:

Countries in Eastern Europe: their economies still suck due to decades of communist policies, and thus nobody wants to move there.

Eldritch
12-21-2008, 12:33 PM
I don't know how bad things are overseas, but in Europe, the shit will the fan first in France, England, Belgium and Sweden. Not that most other European countries are very far behind.

However I have a strong enough catastrophist streak to think that that isn't all bad. If total chaos and destruction is what it takes to get people to wake up to reality, then total chaos and destruction is what we must have.

GUSTAVUS ADOLPHUS
12-21-2008, 06:48 PM
I don't know if any of you all have been to Sweden, but there can go weeks without me seeing a single immigrant. I don't live in a large city where this would be impossible, but still -- I'm not as glum as you are.

My candidate? France.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=135&stc=1&d=1229888789

A close second would be the UK, or possibly Germany.

Loki
12-21-2008, 06:56 PM
I don't know if any of you all have been to Sweden, but there can go weeks without me seeing a single immigrant. I don't live in a large city where this would be impossible, but still -- I'm not as glum as you are.

The majority of Sweden's immigrants are within the broader Caucasoid range, hence they are less visible to the eye. Loads from former Yugoslavia, the Middle East, including Iraq and Iran.

SouthernBoy
12-21-2008, 07:32 PM
The population problem is the result of subsidizing the procreation of our native Negro minority & allowing mass immigration of Latinos, Negroes & Asians.And?

Æmeric
12-21-2008, 07:54 PM
You don't consider this a problem? :confused: You don't mind living in a cesspool of Negroes & Mexicans, caused on the one hand by a welfare system that did not penalize Negro women for having children they could not support on their own, let along expect the fathers to contribute. And on the other hand by a lax immigration policy that has seen the number of Latinos in the US go from 14 million to nearly 50-million in less then 30-years.

Psychonaut
12-21-2008, 08:04 PM
I think that South Africa is clearly going to "win" this race. The tiny numbers of non-Africans combined with the ever increasing hostility of the natives is proving disastrous. It may not be as spectacular of a failure as was Zimbabwe, but I definitely think they'll be the first to go.

Runner up, I think, is going to be split between the US and France for all of the aforementioned reasons. The hostile Muslims in France and the hostile Mexicans in the US have already proven themselves to be very troublesome to the integrity of the nations' majorities and neither group is going anywhere any time soon.

Aemma
12-22-2008, 03:26 AM
Interesting post Sword. Thanks. I have a quick question though about this 'white flight'--and this is addressed to everybody really. Where are the white folk going exactly if the very countries that are/were sources of Northern Western European culture and ethnicity are experiencing all of this mass immigration? I'm not well versed in much of this yet, so forgive the question everybody. The way I see it though, there are no real bastions of Northern Western European culture left in the world. Just exactly where are these folks going?

Thanks to all who answer.

Cheers!...Aemma

I'd have to lead off the list with the two countries which are currently experiencing out-migration due to 'quality of life issues' related to nonwhite immigrants: basically, 'white flight' from the entire nations:

1. The Netherlands. Small population means that nonwhites are more quickly becoming a large portion of the country, and the country is generally a liberal society which bends over backwards to accommodate muslims.

2. England/Britain. As above, but has a bit larger population, slightly more speech protections for speaking out against the problem, and is not quite as liberal as continental Europe, although they still bend over backwards to accommodate muslims. On the minus side, those from former colonies such as Pakistan have an easier time immigrating to the country.

3. Sweden. As above, and recently instituted the most open immigration policy in Europe. Only ranks this below the other two because I have yet to see any stories about people moving out of Sweden due to 'quality of life issues' related to nonwhite immigrants. Has the same similar birthrate as the above two countries, above the European average but well below replacement levels.

4. France. Seems to have one of the largest and most out-of-control nonwhite populations in Europe. Their only saving grace is one of the higher birthrates in western countries, but this may be due to the large nonwhite population. As stated above, the nonwhite portion of the population is hard to estimate, since many are 2nd or 3rd generation, and many sub-Saharan Africans are not muslims.

5. Belgium. Seems to have a large nonwhite population, compared to the small population of the country as a total.

6. Germany. Low birth rate plus large Turkish immigration

7. Canada. Has a high rate of immigration, but many of them are Asian, which don't cause that many problems comparatively.

Wild Cards:

United States: Very high population of nonwhites, but also one of the highest white birthrates. Problems with nonwhites are reduced to some extent by decentralization, a smaller welfare state, and widespread private gun ownership. Few of the immigrants are muslims, and there is a cultural acceptance of police violence similar to that of former Soviet Bloc countries, which prevents the type of chronic riots seen in France or Sweden. These roadblocks could deteriorate rapidly though, as nonwhites gain more political power due to their growing population size

Greece: The country has one of the lowest birthrates in the world, and as recent (still ongoing) riots have shown, the government/police lack the ability or will to control the country. However, they seem to have a strong civic/religious nationalist inclinations.

Australia/New Zealand: Protected by geographic isolation, but small overall populations mean they could be more rapidly overrun by immigrants. Still, probably better off than Europe, especially as New Zealand has a high birthrate.

Least in danger:

Countries in Eastern Europe: their economies still suck due to decades of communist policies, and thus nobody wants to move there.

Aemma
12-22-2008, 04:04 AM
Good list, and I can certainly corroborate the racial decline in Canada. One can walk down any given street in Toronto and not see a single European, or hear a word of English.

Well yes Toronto...it is a huge metropolis though (by Canadian standards at any rate). Vancouver is no better from what I understand and nor is Calgary. Montreal has always been a bit of a funny one though. I do think it does have more allophones/visible minorities than it used to, but I don't see it becoming non-white and certainly not non-French for a very very long time. But you can't forget that the rest of us live in smaller cities and towns. I can honestly say that in Ottawa the cultural/racial make-up has changed quite drastically since my adolescence but it will be a white town for a long while yet. And the smaller towns are still quite very white, especially as you travel further North. Most of the immigrants who come here don't want to live in small towns or remote areas and especially not up North. They all go to TO, Van or Calgary or Halifax from what I can see. So it does give a bit of a skewed perspective when talking about 'Canada' as a whole I think. But I do agree though the racial demographic has changed. However, I would add the caveat that it depends where in Canada one is speaking of and which Canada do you mean: urban, suburban or rural Canada.

Just a few thoughts...

Cheers for now!...Aemma

Æmeric
12-22-2008, 04:41 AM
I have a quick question though about this 'white flight'--and this is addressed to everybody really. Where are the white folk going exactly if the very countries that are/were sources of Northern Western European culture and ethnicity are experiencing all of this mass immigration? I'm not well versed in much of this yet, so forgive the question everybody. The way I see it though, there are no real bastions of Northern Western European culture left in the world. Just exactly where are these folks going?

This why we are reaching critical mass in regards to the demographic crisis. There are really very few places left to go. In America the cities were abandoned in favor of the suburbs, then the inner suburbs were abandon in favor of outer suburbs & nearby rural areas. Now we have White flight out of entire states like California. Even the rural Midwest is being colonized by Mexicans & Central Americans.

When Whites do start to relocate, the region they relocate to in large numbers has an economic boom which in turns attracts immigrants, particularly Latinos. So problem just follows us, we can't outrun it.

I don't know if White flight would be the proper term in Europe as many of the immigrants are European or at least Caucasian, but the results are the same if they are Africans or Albanians, Turks or Poles.

Aemma
12-22-2008, 05:03 AM
This why we are reaching critical mass in regards to the demographic crisis. There are really very few places left to go. In America the cities were abandoned in favor of the suburbs, then the inner suburbs were abandon in favor of outer suburbs & nearby rural areas. Now we have White flight out of entire states like California. Even the rural Midwest is being colonized by Mexicans & Central Americans.

When Whites do start to relocate, the region they relocate to in large numbers has an economic boom which in turns attracts immigrants, particularly Latinos. So problem just follows us, we can't outrun it.

I don't know if White flight would be the proper term in Europe as many of the immigrants are European or at least Caucasian, but the results are the same if they are Africans or Albanians, Turks or Poles.

Ok thanks Æmeric. This whole thing for me now begs the question: where are these few places left to go? Like I said, small cities and towns here in Canada woud fit the bill. Probably the same could be said for some areas in your own country (I'm thinking perhaps places like Minnesota, the Upper New England States..hmm not quite sure where else). But there's not a single European country that springs to mind though. :(

Got any thoughts?

Cheers!...Aemma

Psychonaut
12-22-2008, 06:57 AM
Ok thanks Æmeric. This whole thing for me now begs the question: where are these few places left to go? Like I said, small cities and towns here in Canada woud fit the bill. Probably the same could be said for some areas in your own country (I'm thinking perhaps places like Minnesota, the Upper New England States..hmm not quite sure where else). But there's not a single European country that springs to mind though. :(

Got any thoughts?

We've settled on a smallish city nestled in the Appalachian Mountains of North Carolina. The demographics are great (almost nothing but Celto-Germanics), the land is beautiful (the Blue Ridge Mountains), and, most importantly the local police department has all but guaranteed me a job.

Æmeric
12-22-2008, 02:46 PM

Got any thoughts?

Cheers!...AemmaThere are places to go, without much in the way of diversity, but looking at trends over the last 40-years I don't think any place is safe, longterm, from being overran. Take Minnesota for example, use to be considered a very White state, not just Caucasian but very Nordish. Now the Twin Cities have significant populations of Asians, Latinos & Negroes. Some of the Negroes are US Negroes, they like to migrate to mostly White areas & ruin the neighborhood. But some are immigrants from Africa such as the Somalis. So what use to be nearly all-White 30-years ago is now "multiracial". Utah was also a very White state 30-years ago, practically the only non-Europids being the local Indians who were mostly confined to the reservations. Now Utah has a significant population of Latinos & Asians have been moving into the State. Orange County in California use to be thought of as Nordish-White 30-years ago. The county grews rapidly in the 60s & 70s because of White flight from LA. Now it is overran with Latino barrios & Asian enclaves. The same thing is happening everywhere like Oregon & Wadhington (state) which were nearly all-White in 1970 & today are only in the 755 to 80% range. My point is that no matter were we run to, this diversity problem will eventually follow us. So yes, there are small towns in rural areas we can retreat to but the problem still remains.

Btw, quite some time ago I came across an article were the Canadian governement was trying to recruit immigrants to settle in rural parts of Canada. This included encouraging Punjabi farmers, who sold their land because of urban sprawl in India, to buy farms in Canada. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/5384024.stm)

Aemma
12-22-2008, 04:31 PM
Good article Æmeric. I wasn't aware of that. Ugh! :mad: How depressing and maddening. Here we go, our own farmers are too old to keep up and we're shoving white collar, "information age" jobs down the throats of our kids and giving them the message that to follow your parents' footsteps in being a farmer is not economically viable, so pursue something else. Not to mention the horrible urban sprawl that occurs here too which makes it that much more tempting for farm owners to cash in and check out. And then our agricultural practices stink. We're killing the planet with our agricultural ways.

All the makings of more mess and stress. Nothing good can come from this. Why oh why aren't our own folk being given such opportunities? I just don't get it.

:mad:...Aemma

SouthernBoy
12-22-2008, 05:32 PM
You don't consider this a problem? :confused: You left out abortion on your list of causes.

Æmeric
12-22-2008, 06:23 PM
This is a whole other issue but.... in the US, Negro & Latino women have abortions at a higher rate then White women. If not for abortion we would be in a much worst mess. And that would suppress the White TFR even further. I don't approve of abortion-on-demand but at the time being I don't think it would be a good idea to ban it. I know, in your eyes I am a mass murderer, even though I've never preformed, paid for or was the father of an aborted fetus.:rolleyes2:

Maybe the situation is different in Europe. Who gets the abortions there & how does that affect the longterm demographic situation?

Arrow Cross
12-22-2008, 06:57 PM
This is a whole other issue but.... in the US, Negro & Latino women have abortions at a higher rate then White women. If not for abortion we would be in a much worst mess. And that would suppress the White TFR even further. I don't approve of abortion-on-demand but at the time being I don't think it would be a good idea to ban it. I know, in your eyes I am a mass murderer, even though I've never preformed, paid for or was the father of an aborted fetus.:rolleyes2:

Maybe the situation is different in Europe. Who gets the abortions there & how does that affect the longterm demographic situation?
Well, in the east, I can't say it's such a gain. Given the very low proportion of racially alien elements and terrible economies (the GDPs of countries around here are about a quarter of that of the US), abortions are enforced en masse, and by and large only on homogenious women. Gypsies, for instance, rather revel in their welfare advantages and keep 3+ children in their cesspools, while responsible White parents just can't allow that anymore.

Add to that a great deal of westward migration, especially from the Slavic countries, and there you have the greatest population decline in the whole world.

Æmeric
12-22-2008, 10:37 PM
The population problem is the result of subsidizing the procreation of our native Negro minority...

Here's an example (http://www.mlive.com/flintjournal/index.ssf/2008/11/flint_mother_latrica_ryan_of_1.html) I came across via today's edition of Amren. (http://www.amren.com/) 29, no husband, no mention of how many fathers are involved or why they don't help out.:mad: Or why she keeps having babies. Btw, the kids are on the honor roll at school but they probably attend a school were standards are pretty low.

I've come across similar stories from England of African or Muslim families receiving outrageous benefits, usually in housing, to do nothing but pop out more non-White babies.:sad_shakefist:

Arrow Cross
12-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Yes, there is clearly a pattern here. Modern, ultracapitalist governments can only gain on seeing more and more percentage of the population to be of foreign, or even better, mixed background. Their demands will be less, and so will be their resistance. Money is everything here, they see the support of these minorities as a good investment.

Revenant
12-23-2008, 06:45 AM
4. Australia: Australia had a defacto "White Australia" policy until 1973. Even before this was abandon, Australia had been recruiting immigrants from European nations other then Britain & Ireland, which was mistake as Greeks, Italians, Poles & Yugoslavs didn't assimilate as well to the Anglo-Celyic society that already existed in Australia & thus do not hold Australia's British heritage in the same regard as Anglo-Celtic Australians. Since 1973, Asians went from nearly non-existant in Australia to 7%. And this number does not include "Caucasian" Middle Easterners such as Turks & Lebanese. One of the rationals for opening Australia to non-British & non-Europid immigration was that if it didn't become more populated then they might be invaded by yellow hordes from the north. So apparently the geniuses who run the country decided to Asianize Australia for it's own good.:confused:

Last I saw We had around 5% of our total population are muslims. Can't find the link to back that up but I'll do a follow up post regarding this in the AU&NZ section later.

We have a Marxist Asiaphile for a leader. Our PM recently proposed an Asian Union, modelled on the EU (funny that eh?). No Asian governments would have a bar of it thankfully. Asian nationalism is thriving at the moment, but so is Asian immigration into Australia. Chinese is now our second most spoken language, recently replacing Italian. My suburb used to be about 97% white not long ago, now it's about 70% white with 25% being Asian.

5. New Zealand: 40-years ago, New Zealand was approximately 92% White, mainly of British Isles descent. Most of the non-Europids were Maori, Asians being 1% or less. Thanks to welfare policies, Maoris are now nearly 15% (about 1/2 are also part European), Europeans are down to almost 70% with Asians & other Pacific Islanders making up the rest. As an island nation remote from the rest of the world New Zealand should have no trouble controlling its ports if it chose to do so.

New Zealand is in worse shape than Aust. On top of that they are a transit point for thousands of nonwhite immigrants into our country. Racemixing is big over there, nearly every maori is somewhat mixed, the maori I see here and there's alot of them, all racemix.

My prediction will be South Africa will win this awful race followed by the US, France and England.

Treffie
12-28-2008, 06:01 PM
My city is 97.25% white.

Psychonaut
12-28-2008, 06:26 PM
My city is 97.25% white.

I'm happy for you! :thumb001:

The city I'm forced to live in, Wahiawa, is:

11.31% White
2.02% Black
0.32% Native American
45.77% Asian
9.62% Pacific Islander
1.83% from other races

and of those 29.14% are interracial. :(

TheGreatest
12-29-2008, 10:43 AM
I don't trust the local census. The wording is made with intentious use of loopholes (for example mixed people fall under ethnic; not regional. So a lot of them are classified as White!) and I doubt illegals are being counted.

The last statistic was essentially 45% White and 55% Asian. 12% of married couples were ''mixed'', interracial. So even if the census was true and barring future immigration, the ''White'' population would be gone before 4 generations at the current rate.

I am under the impression that it much worse. I've taken public transit, been to two universities and "been on the street". I would be more optimistic to state that ''White'', as it always has been in the Western European sense, is no more than 25% of the population.

And seeing as European populations are a reversed triangle (demographically speaking), most of that 25% is already 30+. Things are not looking good.

Most of the largest cities in North America are gone. I expect the smaller ones (>500,000) to follow in a decade or two. And I expect ''Europeans'' (baring the southern ones) to be a single digit on the entire continent within a couple of generations

TheGreatest
12-29-2008, 10:47 AM
My prediction will be South Africa will win this awful race followed by the US, France and England.

I was under the impression that South Africans, particularly the Afrikaners, are not being destroyed in interracial mixing.
In the United States and Canada, that is exactly what's occurring to our peoples.

Continental Europe is by far the most strong. I was amazed for the first time in my life, to not see a Chinese or Black face, every 2 seconds. Oddly enough the anxiety had disappeared and I knew it was meant to be that way.
Sadly enough the vacation ended and I went home to the dystopian nightmare...

Loki
12-29-2008, 11:00 AM
I was under the impression that South Africans, particularly the Afrikaners, are not being destroyed in interracial mixing.

Their existence as a community is being compromised in ways other than voluntary sexual racial mixing: economic disenfranchisement through black empowerment policies, emigration, racial mixing of schools and churches, crime, rape, murder, non-white infiltration of their neighbourhoods, etc. Their numbers are starting to dwindle and community morale is low.