PDA

View Full Version : Fresh doubts over Hitler's death

Liffrea
09-28-2009, 11:28 AM
after tests on bullet hole skull reveal it belonged to a woman

Adolf Hitler may not have shot himself dead and perhaps did not even die in his bunker, it emerged yesterday.

A skull fragment believed for decades to be the Nazi leader’s has turned out to be that of a woman under 40 after DNA analysis.
Scientists and historians had long thought it to be conclusive proof that Hitler shot himself in the head after taking a cyanide pill on 30 April 1945 rather than face the ignominy of capture.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1216455/Fresh-doubts-Hitlers-death-tests-skull-reveal-womans.html#ixzz0SOqdYyYT

Gwynyvyr
09-28-2009, 05:54 PM
I saw the History Channel program on this. The DNA they pulled out of the bloodstains on the sofa was male, however, unless one of the children of Hitlers nephew (who live in the US) will give a blood sample for a comparison, there is no way to verify it was Hitlers blood. So far, none of the great-nieces or great-nephews have consented. By the way, they are all childless...having all reportedly deciding that the bloodline will die with them.

Murphy
09-28-2009, 05:56 PM
I would laugh if Hitler was still alive living in some remote village, married with several children.

Regards,
Eóin.

Atlas
09-28-2009, 06:01 PM
Location : In a Berlin's Bunker, cyanid first then gun, or...?

Groenewolf
09-28-2009, 06:02 PM
Was he not cremated shortly after he shot himself?

Atlas
09-28-2009, 06:02 PM
By the SS so yes apparently.

Beorn
09-28-2009, 06:08 PM
I love a good conspiracy as much as the next man and have read about how Hitler didn't die in the bunker but flew off to some secret location whereby he then went by submarine to Argentina or Uruguay, but as with all conspiracy theories damned science got in the way.
It seems now it is confirming it. Perhaps the Russians would be so kind as to release the jawbone so we can have that analysed? I'm suspecting the jawbone would finally bring this all to a sudden, startling conclusion.

fratelloRocco
09-28-2009, 07:58 PM
I would laugh if Hitler was still alive living in some remote village, married with several children.

Regards,
Eóin.

I have a doubt about my old aunt being actually Adolf.

Without mustaches, yes, he is living.

Hors
09-28-2009, 08:34 PM
after tests on bullet hole skull reveal it belonged to a woman

Adolf Hitler may not have shot himself dead and perhaps did not even die in his bunker, it emerged yesterday.

A skull fragment believed for decades to be the Nazi leader’s has turned out to be that of a woman under 40 after DNA analysis.
Scientists and historians had long thought it to be conclusive proof that Hitler shot himself in the head after taking a cyanide pill on 30 April 1945 rather than face the ignominy of capture.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1216455/Fresh-doubts-Hitlers-death-tests-skull-reveal-womans.html#ixzz0SOqdYyYT

Russian authorities say the skull fragment was never made available for any tests.

Guapo
09-28-2009, 10:34 PM

Regards,
Eóin.
Probably in Latin America where all the other cowards fled to after the war.

http://greyfalcon.us/pictures/hitler3.jpg

Grumpy Cat
09-28-2009, 10:35 PM
I once heard rumours of him fleeing to South America.

Phlegethon
09-29-2009, 01:07 AM
I just read in The Sun that Adolf actually lives in my basement and eats babies for breakfast.

Beorn
09-29-2009, 01:09 AM
That must be an Austrian thing then? You know...basements and children.

Phlegethon
09-29-2009, 01:11 AM
Actually Fritzl blamed Hitler for all that, so you may have a point. ;)

Liffrea
09-29-2009, 11:43 AM
Hitler's not dead!!:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpRqvCps_MQ

Groenewolf
09-29-2009, 03:28 PM
I love a good conspiracy as much as the next man and have read about how Hitler didn't die in the bunker but flew off to some secret location whereby he then went by submarine to Argentina or Uruguay, but as with all conspiracy theories damned science got in the way.

I have also read that he had a butler that was look-a-like of him, except his hair was slightly different. And that is was the butler who was shot to dead.

Octothorpe
09-30-2009, 01:15 AM
Location : In a Berlin's Bunker, cyanid first then gun, or...?

No, no, no! It was from Colonel Mustard, in the library, with a candlestick . . . :p