PDA

View Full Version : Swedish women don't easily date foreigners

Loki
07-10-2013, 04:18 PM
There's an undeserved stereotype that they do. I don't know where it comes from. But here's more reality:

http://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=50125

Are Swedish girls "off limits" for foreigners?

I've been living in Gothenburg for a little more than a year now and I'm in the middle of a huge culture shock like many others but that's not at all important.

The important thing ... for me anyway ... is the complete absence of a girl in my life. We've all seen how attractive most local girs are but as far as I noticed they are completely off limits for foreign guys. DUring my stay here so far I've managed to visit several cities and I've been to many places in "my own" Gothenburg but all the women/girls I've seen had swedish boyfriends, and never foreign.

Why is that?

Is it really that completely impossible for a foreign to "aquire" a local girl? (foreign girls are off limits to because they only hang out and date guys of their own nationality and there is no comunity from my country in this country). Is it true that the only ones that stand a fighting chance are the rich and very good looking ones (at least on the same level as swedish guys - they have been voted as world's most attractive men)?

I even tried going to bars on friday and saturday night as some coleagues suggested hoping that "you will meet someone every now and then eventually" bu with ZERO success ... I seem to be absolutely invisible to them. The fact that I'm kind of ugly compared to locals and the complete absence of social skills, especially the "meeting women" kind of skills also had someting to do with it but even if I had all those things it still seems impossible to to meet someone in this country.

Please don't make fun of me because it's hard for me as it is and I can't handle people laughing at me any more.

Thelema
07-10-2013, 04:23 PM
I'd like to breed with Swedish woman

RandoBloom
07-10-2013, 04:27 PM
I didnt see that :)
They date a lot of Bosniaks when they come here with our diaspora :D

Loki
07-10-2013, 04:35 PM
I didnt see that :)
They date a lot of Bosniaks when they come here with our diaspora :D

I thought Bosniaks only date other Bosniaks. Hurrem sultana said so, anyway. And what she says must be true.

Loki
07-10-2013, 04:36 PM
I'd like to breed with Swedish woman

You and everybody else ;)

RandoBloom
07-10-2013, 04:37 PM
I thought Bosniaks only date other Bosniaks. Hurrem sultana said so, anyway. And what she says must be true.

Women mostly :D
Men go all over the place but would mostly marry a Bosniak woman only :)

RandoBloom
07-10-2013, 04:39 PM
You and everybody else ;)

I wouldnt :D
If I had to chose someone, beside a Bosniak woman, then it would be a woman from Iceland

Moonbird
07-10-2013, 04:42 PM
The important thing ... for me anyway ... is the complete absence of a girl in my life. We've all seen how attractive most local girs are but as far as I noticed they are completely off limits for foreign guys. DUring my stay here so far I've managed to visit several cities and I've been to many places in "my own" Gothenburg but all the women/girls I've seen had swedish boyfriends, and never foreign.

Sounds like the Swedish girls have turned wise :thumb001: I hope the Swedish men follow suit :)

Argestes
07-10-2013, 04:43 PM
This just might be true.

It would explain the high rate of violence and rape committed by Muslims towards native women in Scandinavia.

:sing:

Loki
07-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Men go all over the place but would mostly marry a Bosniak woman only :)

Ah ... a bit like Albo guys who go all over Bosniak women, but only marry Albanian girls because they're more virgins ;)

Caismeachd
09-09-2013, 07:14 PM
When I was in Stockholm I saw tons of Swedish women with "foreign" guys. Even in smaller towns. Gothenburg must have a bit different demographics than other parts of Sweden.

Herbalist
09-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Most people date and marry those who grew up within 15 km of where they grew up. For most people around the world, this is someone of the same ethnicity.

That's why I don't buy the whole doom and gloom "the white race is going to disappear by being mixed out of existence" narrative perpetuated by Nutzis. It'll never happen.

Queen B
09-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Dating no, sleeping though...

Pleurat
09-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Well, stereotypes are a bad thing.

alb0zfinest
09-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Quick force multiculturalism down Swedish womens throats! :rolleyes:

Chieftain
09-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Actually, my swedish nordic girlfriend is originally from Göteborg, but she's actually residing here.

Loki
09-09-2013, 07:41 PM
When I was in Stockholm I saw tons of Swedish women with "foreign" guys. Even in smaller towns. Gothenburg must have a bit different demographics than other parts of Sweden.

That means if you want to pick up a Swedish girl you'll have more success in Stockholm. Good advice :)

WOOHP
09-09-2013, 07:42 PM
I think Swedish men today are somewhat more eager to race mix . A middle aged Swede with a Thai chick and two or three racially mixed kids is not that uncommon.

Chieftain
09-09-2013, 07:44 PM
I think Swedish men today are somewhat more eager to race mix . A middle aged Swede with a Thai chick and two or three racially mixed kids is not that uncommon.

Fucking disgusting, I hate white men/asian women couples.

Loki
09-09-2013, 07:44 PM
I think Swedish men today are somewhat more eager to race mix .

I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to have a Swedish gf.

WOOHP
09-09-2013, 07:46 PM

What's wrong with Swedish women?

Styggnacke
09-09-2013, 07:47 PM
It's rare that the men get children with the Thai sluts. Haven't I lectured you on this before, btw? :/

alb0zfinest
09-09-2013, 07:48 PM

Why? They're intelligent, good looking, open minded, and respectful. I already said If I can't find an Albanian girl, I might just look for a Swedish one. :P

Loki
09-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Why? They're intelligent, good looking, open minded, and respectful. I already said If I can't find an Albanian girl, I might just look for a Swedish one. :P

They want to wear the pants. Thanks, but no thanks.

WOOHP
09-09-2013, 07:49 PM
It's rare that the men get children with the Thai sluts. Haven't I lectured you on this before, btw? :/

Sometimes I see them with children too. There is nothing to "lecture" :picard2:

alb0zfinest
09-09-2013, 07:49 PM

You can share the pants :P. What's the fun if they are always obedient, and just do everything that you say like a robot?

Styggnacke
09-09-2013, 07:50 PM
I don't know if you're living in the 1930's, but it's quite common that women in the Western world wear jeans. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I see them with children too.
But it's not common at all. Most of the time it's her own children she has brought over from there.

Blackout
09-09-2013, 07:50 PM
Det r det enda ni gör på dagarna
Ni sitter dr I Ventrilo och spelar DotA
Vi sitter hr I venten och spelar lite DotA
I hear you man
I feel you man
pushar p smeker, med motstndet vi leker
springer runt creepar, och motstndet vi sleepar

http://msn.mess.be/data/thumbnails/378/msn_winktongue.gif

Loki
09-09-2013, 07:51 PM
You can share the pants :P. What's the fun if they are always obedient, and just do everything that you say like a robot?

That's not what I mean. And by the way I hate generalising, and shouldn't. For example, our Hakon here is a very fine Swedish girl with a nice character.

Not a Cop
09-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Well at least they are not known for jumping on your neck just after they saw western passport

Swearengen
09-09-2013, 08:01 PM
This sounds like a case of some foreign guy blaming his lack of success on his race. It's easier for him to think that than admit that he's just ugly and uninteresting.

Dombra
09-09-2013, 08:06 PM
This sounds like a case of some foreign guy blaming his lack of success on his race. It's easier for him to think that than admit that he's just ugly and uninteresting.

Its because Gothenburgs standards are higher <3

alb0zfinest
09-09-2013, 08:10 PM
That's not what I mean. And by the way I hate generalising, and shouldn't. For example, our Hakon here is a very fine Swedish girl with a nice character.

What? she isn't nice. She beat me at snake, what kind of guy would ever want qualities like that in a girl? :D

FrostDragon
09-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Race mixing is a a serious problem, and you can be sure I'm happy to hear Swedish women aren't doing it. Swedish men with Thai women? Seriously, alot of Israelis take vacations to locations in southern Asia such as India and Thailand, and I just don't understand what is there to look for in these places, let alone women...

Stanley
09-09-2013, 08:15 PM
Disregarding how inherently repulsive it is to begin with, only so many creeps with a Nordic fetish can be successful.

StonyArabia
09-09-2013, 08:17 PM
White women despite the reputation of being liberal and race mixers are often the opposite in reality. They might be liberal but are often conservative in dating. The media over hype such thing.

Loki
09-09-2013, 08:19 PM
What? she isn't nice. She beat me at snake, what kind of guy would ever want qualities like that in a girl? :D

Me :p

Sblast
09-09-2013, 08:20 PM
Race mixing is a a serious problem, and you can be sure I'm happy to hear Swedish women aren't doing it. Swedish men with Thai women? Seriously, alot of Israelis take vacations to locations in southern Asia such as India and Thailand, and I just don't understand what is there to look for in these places, let alone women...

It's called love and they are nice locations for vacations and hiking.

Loki
09-09-2013, 08:21 PM
White women despite the reputation of being liberal and race mixers are often the opposite in reality. They might be liberal but are often conservative in dating. The media over hype such thing.

Very true. Men who most complain about this are often guys who are unable to pull girls, hence they need excuses.

alb0zfinest
09-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Me :p

I was just joking. But you want a girl that beats you in snake :D?

FrostDragon
09-09-2013, 08:25 PM
It's called love and they are nice locations for vacations and hiking.

Don't come telling me you support race mixing...I agree with an other poter here than White men/Asian women mixes are just a terrible sight.

Sblast
09-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Don't come telling me you support race mixing...I agree with an other poter here than White men/Asian women mixes are just a terrible sight.

I don't even take race as criteria, I'm apathetic to it, which includes not preaching to Swedish women who they have to date.
Eventually does it really matter if two people get along and love each other consist of 'races' matter? in itself, it doesn't matter to me. Maybe you can bring to mind a context where it does seem to matter?

Manifest Destiny
09-09-2013, 08:31 PM
A woman saying "No." probably won't deter a Muslim rape-gang.

StonyArabia
09-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Very true. Men who most complain about this are often guys who are unable to pull girls, hence they need excuses.

Yep that's indeed the truth. It's usually bunch of insecure men nothing more and nothing less.

Stormer99
09-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Swedes basically make laws so that criminals get no time at all and their prisons are built more like resorts.
No wonder people take advantage of them.
http://www.takepart.com/sites/default/files/styles/tp_gallery_slide/public/RTXWILG.jpg

Blackout
09-09-2013, 08:40 PM
I dont see what the problem is here? Swedish women don't have to date people they don't want to. From what i have seen, there's nothing wrong with Swedish men either; Yet the author seems to want to change this. Who the hell is he to change anything?! Live and let live - IDIOT.

Caismeachd
09-09-2013, 08:42 PM
That means if you want to pick up a Swedish girl you'll have more success in Stockholm. Good advice :)

Yeah, probably. A lot of women from Poland, Hungary, Romania (even Germany) etc are trying to find Swedish boyfriends so they can live here easy. I saw a Swedish guy with an Asian/Thai wife today.

Chrissi
09-12-2013, 11:42 AM
First of all thats news to me b/c I was of the assumption swedes just like most modern liberal people date anything and love exotic features. Its definitely a stereotype. Second what kind of person sets off to a foreign country just to find a partner from there like going on a safari. You dont cherry pick humans just for their looks and attributes like some sort of selected breed. Definitely not for a serious relationship. And last but not least he mentioned himself he's below average looking compared to the local men and then he goes wondering whats the problem despite the additional cultural differences and barriers that might occur especially with such a dimwit. Seriously wth is wrong with people sometimes I cant believe how deluded guys are. Its almost funny how he knows he's "ugly" but still wants a beautiful swedish wife. I dont even want to know his ethnicity too ridiculous.

bot
11-03-2013, 08:16 AM
Pft. Only if you're talking about mere mortals. Bots pull Swedes like crazy.

I don't feel insecure about having a giant Swedish woman around my arm. It's unfortunate that I'll never get to prove it, though, cause the sad little Swedish duckling who turned my world upside doesn't fit the stereotype.

I think I might actually be somewhat eye to eye with this one! Although, it's not easy to tell in a horizontal position where I'd find myself scooching up and down a lot, so I can't say for sure.

beep

Corvus
11-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Thats no revelation, for foreigners its always difficult to get native girls.
Its in the nature of a female to prefer men of her tribe and many women also fear
foreign elements.
Exceptions prove the rule though, but its only a small minority

But the guy who has written the post is obviously a failure in general when it comes to women. It sounds he uses this hypothesis as a kind of excuse.
I doubt he would be much more succesful in his native country.

Rambo07
02-11-2014, 03:05 AM
Honestly the Swedish chicks I have seen go for all types of guys.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-11-2014, 03:08 AM
All euro countries have girls throw themselves at me except british isle chicks who can't handle such an uber man.

Date is not the same as teh sex.

Hierarchalist
02-11-2014, 03:24 AM
I hear Swedish women are more masculine than their men. Is this true? Sweden is the Feminist utopia..

Mortimer
02-11-2014, 03:35 AM

I agree. In Austria it is the same, most girls date austrian guys not foreigners. If they date foreigners it would be someone from europe and very rarerly someone from outside Europe or with brown skin etc. Males date more outside then girls, there are some cases of white austrian guys with asian or hispanic women

gran_dragon
02-11-2014, 03:40 AM
They might not date them, but they fuck them anyway. Hard to not fuck a foreigner when they're 20% of their population.

DeaththeKid
02-11-2014, 03:43 AM
If this is true then it's a good thing. While I don't mind a few dating foreigners it's good that most of them don't because I'd like to see the Swedish gene pool preserved. If they must date foreigners then preferably it should be other Germanics.

Burkean
03-11-2014, 06:25 PM
It seems swedish women got the reason at the end, this is good)

Chieftain
03-12-2014, 10:39 AM
If this is true then it's a good thing. While I don't mind a few dating foreigners it's good that most of them don't because I'd like to see the Swedish gene pool preserved. If they must date foreigners then preferably it should be other Germanics.

Why would you even care? You're not even European..

And if it's someone's fault that germanic population is dying out it is due to the large influx of Asians, MENA's and Africans, South Asians included.

Caismeachd
03-12-2014, 10:44 AM
When in Sweden there was a black American guy meeting his "girlfriend" in some remote part of Sweden. There was also a white American meeting their boyfriend. Swedes are quite strange people. I think they like diversity mostly because they are bored with themselves. Life in Sweden is pretty peaceful and uneventful (think of an Abba song lol).

Caismeachd
03-12-2014, 10:46 AM
I hear Swedish women are more masculine than their men. Is this true? Sweden is the Feminist utopia..

Pretty much. Men are very primped and metrosexual there. Think of 50 year old men wearing pink shirts. Women are viragos there.