PDA

View Full Version : A hatefull happening

HawkR
12-22-2008, 08:19 AM
For a little time ago, a week or two, there was some immigrants and at least one ethnic norwegian(what a discrace) whom where going to pick up a girl which one of the immigrants had a crush on. She didn't want to go, and her friend(a 16 year old boy) stood up for her, today, he regrets that.

What happened was that they kidnapped the boy and tortured him for two days, and here's something of what happened(do NOT read of you just ate): They took an iron(which you use to stretch your clothes) and burned him on the back, chest, legs and they also... I don't wanna say this but here it goes; The took a knife, and sliced up his balls and the put the iron on the wounds.....

And here's the aftermath: The one norwegian was defended by his MOM! She said that he just was there watching for 1 1/2 hour, he didn't do anything, he shouldn't be sentenced!

Well, here's the sentence: As they all was under minority they was all placed into institutions.... If there's any place where it's easier to escape from, I have still to be told! I hate the government!

Vulpix
12-22-2008, 08:24 AM
No jail :eek:???

Do you happen to have any news links? Even in Norwegian?

HawkR
12-22-2008, 08:45 AM
A little update, there were 8 people, 3 of the them are behind bars untill 5th. jan. From there I'm not sure what will happen.http://www.h-avis.no/article/20081208/NYHETER/283837181

ALL UNDERAGED WAS UNDER CARE OF THE CHILDRENS CARE

Update
Here's something of how they found out about it ++http://www.h-avis.no/article/20081208/NYHETER/885235638

Update 2
Here's pretty much of the first update, but notice how they try to take the blame away from the kids by putting it on the Children Care or whatever it's name is. Here in english: We're truly wondering about what control the Childrens Care have on these kidshttp://www.h-avis.no/article/20081209/NYHETER10/542727129

Update 3
Here's the confirmation about hte use of a hot iron and the fact that there was sexual mussuse of the boy to. There also info about a 18 year od girl which was tortured to.http://www.h-avis.no/article/20081209/NYHETER/436031826

Absinthe
12-22-2008, 09:09 AM
I'm trully at a loss of words here.... :eek:

What where we saying about the death penalty again? :mad:

Eldritch
12-22-2008, 09:56 AM
If this is accurate, I'd say that the Norwegian legal system has lost its validity and authority, and ordinary Norwegians no longer need to respect it. The state's main duty, and the defining reason for its existence, is to protect its citizens. When the state betrays its citizens, the citizens have every right to abolish it and replace it with something better.

HawkR
12-22-2008, 10:05 AM
It's long since the government betrayed the norwegian citicens. Sadly, that's the truth. But when will people wake up and smell the coffee? When will my fellow kin see the thruth as it stands right in front of their eyes?

Sigurd
12-23-2008, 04:04 AM
I could be very cynical: But that's what happen if young girls hang out with immigrants of "questionable ancestry". Their (i.e the immigrants')concepts of honour are different, provided they actually have a concept of honour, and it's a long established matter that cultural standards are different. So I am hardly surprised that these guys would give the girl troubles ... nor am I surprised how they treated her friend.

A longer prison sentence should really be called for, even that "lovely" piece of legislation which we all so "cherish", the ECHR, explictly forbids torture, and it's one of the few absolute, or near-absolute human rights conferred onto citizens.

You see this all too often though. I've been back home for only a few days, and I've already seen casualties of some immigrants' behaviour. On Saturday, there was a huge fight between four Moroccans: Two had to go to hospital, two were arrested on the scene. But it is only lucky that this time they took each other out ... less than a year ago, six of them attack a friend of mine out of the blue, he had to go to hospital too for being knived to the head.

I'd say it's about time we give these undesirables a new home ... in their rightful place far from Europe that is of course. :wink

Alas all easier said than done. :coffee:

Oresai
12-23-2008, 06:06 AM
One more reason why I support the death penalty. I grow tired of the `minority` clause in regards to letting criminals off with a light sentence or none at all, and that means both ethnic minority and age related. Because if we do not instill discipline and respect, and self responsibility into the children from an early age then it becomes almost impossible to do so when they are adults.
I see this all the time, these types of stories in the news, in almost every European country. But what are the governments doing about them? Nothing much....for fear of inciting riots and acts of terrorisim from the ethnic groups the immigrants belong to.
Cowardice, in my eyes.

Revenant
12-23-2008, 06:14 AM
This sort of injustice is a constant across nearly every white country.

I wonder when vigilante justice will start appearing. I hope it's soon, these violent savages need a hearty dose of fear.

HawkR
12-23-2008, 07:52 AM
Seems like justice are coming for them afterall, there's a mass of people gathering and waiting for the oppertunity to get revenge.This does though bring up the question of right and wrong, I just hope I can read some death niotices with the right name.

Absinthe
12-23-2008, 08:48 AM
Is the boy that was tortured, alive? And if so, in what condition?

HawkR
12-23-2008, 09:25 AM
Yes, he's alive, hiding somewhere abroad and under constant surveilance. Last I heard he was in Denmark, but the cops moves him everytime they hear a rumour about his wearabouts.

Absinthe
12-23-2008, 09:35 AM
Yes, he's alive, hiding somewhere abroad and under constant surveilance. Last I heard he was in Denmark, but the cops moves him everytime they hear a rumour about his wearabouts.
In what medical state, is he?

HawkR
12-23-2008, 09:43 AM
Close to suicide I would guess, but he was in Norway 2 or 3 days before they moved him, the public are not to be told about him and by the way, there was NO mentioning about the origins of the torturers.

Absinthe
12-23-2008, 10:18 AM
Maidz, I don't mean psychologically but physically :p

You mentioned that his genitals were mutilated and burned? Was he castrated? At first I would have guessed he died of massive bleeding.

So I am asking (wondering), if he is in a critical state, ICU?, and if he is permanently disabled/disfigured, etc?
Are there are chances of this person living a decent life (physically speaking)? Will he be able to reproduce?

This is what I am asking, if this information is available.

Also -on the side, why are they 'hiding' him abroad? Are they afraid of another attack? Aren't the perpetrators arrested?

Arrow Cross
12-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Or rather, afraid of the journalists...

HawkR
12-23-2008, 01:07 PM
So I am asking (wondering), if he is in a critical state, ICU?, and if he is permanently disabled/disfigured, etc?
Are there are chances of this person living a decent life (physically speaking)? Will he be able to reproduce?

This is what I am asking, if this information is available.

Also -on the side, why are they 'hiding' him abroad? Are they afraid of another attack? Aren't the perpetrators arrested?

That information is not available, why not, I don't know. And the information I got is "outside" the papers, no not rumours, as this has been told by family members.

10 points to AC:D

Inese
12-23-2008, 03:38 PM
People who do such things should end up hanging on trees! :mad: Such verdicts are impossible in Latvia.

Fortis in Arduis
12-23-2008, 11:47 PM
This:

http://racismcutsbothways.bnp.org.uk/

Thorum
12-24-2008, 02:08 PM
This:

http://racismcutsbothways.bnp.org.uk/

Thanks FiA for the excellent article!!! I posted it to my blog!! The word needs to get out!!
:thumb001:

TheGreatest
12-24-2008, 02:55 PM
I'm quite upset at the Government's response. But this is reality of Marxist domination in Western Europe.

Jägerstaffel
12-26-2008, 12:44 AM
Sickening.

Hrolf Kraki
12-26-2008, 08:09 PM
If what has been told is 100% true, there should be something done about this. If the government fails to act, then the citizens need to avenge this poor boy. If it happened here, we´d be out looking for the culprit.

Ghost Knight
07-08-2012, 07:13 PM
For a little time ago, a week or two, there was some immigrants and at least one ethnic norwegian(what a discrace) whom where going to pick up a girl which one of the immigrants had a crush on. She didn't want to go, and her friend(a 16 year old boy) stood up for her, today, he regrets that.
What happened was that they kidnapped the boy and tortured him for two days, and here's something of what happened(do NOT read of you just ate): They took an iron(which you use to stretch your clothes) and burned him on the back, chest, legs and they also... I don't wanna say this but here it goes; The took a knife, and sliced up his balls and the put the iron on the wounds.....
And here's the aftermath: The one norwegian was defended by his MOM! She said that he just was there watching for 1 1/2 hour, he didn't do anything, he shouldn't be sentenced!
Well, here's the sentence: As they all was under minority they was all placed into institutions.... If there's any place where it's easier to escape from, I have still to be told! I hate the government!

Wow that is an insane story :eek: